FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > I Saw Piers Corbyn today - he's a total asshole.

I Saw Piers Corbyn today - he's a total asshole.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *inCity Blues OP   Man  over a year ago

London

So, I'm out today in Tachbrook Street Market in London, and I hear a megaphone and someone ranting about vaccines and conspiracies. Lo and behold, it's yer actual Piers Corbyn and his motley rabble of supporters.

Why was he at the market today? Because a mobile vaccine unit had been set up in the market by Westminster Council, and they were there to picket it.

I wished I'd have filmed it.

Corbyn on the mic, blathering away about the global conspiracy to control the population and usher in the New World Order to benefit the corporations; how nobody under 83 had ever died of Covid; how the only people to have "died from Covid" had all really been killed by the vaccine; and how American airline pilots had died, after being vaccinated, at the controls of their planes and how it had all been hushed up by a compliant media in league with global elites (to usher in the NWO etc, see above).

He's surrounded by numerous supporters, many of whom looked like Care in the Community patients, from the chaotic looking middle-aged feller with mad hair, wild beard, board shorts and bare feet, handing out leaflets, to the quiet, intense, and not-quite-right-looking woman holding up a makeshift banner pointing out that OMICRON was an anagram of MORONIC. Geddit?

And they're doing this by a vaccination bus to try and intimidate those wanting to get jabbed. Absolutely F****** Pathetic.

One feller, looked like a Cockney market trader, had a right go at him, calling him all the names under the sun and offering to fight one of Corbyn's younger, more belligerent fanboys who had tried to shut him up.

I don't understand why he's allowed to do this by a mobile vaccine centre? Yes, yes free speech and all that crap, but what if he put off somebody who wasn't vaccinated yet and had thought to get jabbed there today?

The man is just an asshole, and his followers appear to be a mix of the mad, the sad, the desperate and the lost. Wierdos, the lot of 'em.

Surely nobody on Fab would support this loopy old tosser?

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *utcock61Man  over a year ago

glasgow

l would have told him to fuck right off pronto.!!!

By *kyblue1878Couple  over a year ago

Southport

Get a real job you unwashed pathetic parasites

By *ohnnyTwoNotesMan  over a year ago

golden fields

He's a total nut job.

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Why do these creatures get in the way of people doing what they want?

If people want to be vaccinated, let them.

By *traight_no_iceMan  over a year ago

Stoke

Could Corbyn’s new song become a Xmas number one?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10253473/Piers-Corbyn-leads-Covid-denier-chant-wearing-mask-like-trying-fart-trousers.html

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Why do these creatures get in the way of people doing what they want?

If people want to be vaccinated, let them."

I guess someone has to question why suddenly people are collapsing and dying, young people are having cardiac arrests, developing blood clots and dying etc.

I am not antivax, Ive had all the previous vaccinations. I am just concerned about the pfizer data not being released for another 55 years and the possibility of the data that was given to the governments was wrong, which has been highlighted by a whistleblower now.

Its not about who is right or wrong. I think we as public have a right to transparency when it comes to vital information such as this.

And it doesn't help when the government advise stick to the science etc and they do the opposite.

Wear masks but are seen doing the opposite etc.

By *uddy laneMan  over a year ago

dudley

The right for anyone to open their gob and speak i support.

Manchester (she/her)

I guess someone has to question why suddenly people are collapsing and dying, young people are having cardiac arrests, developing blood clots and dying etc.

I am not antivax, Ive had all the previous vaccinations. I am just concerned about the pfizer data not being released for another 55 years and the possibility of the data that was given to the governments was wrong, which has been highlighted by a whistleblower now.

Its not about who is right or wrong. I think we as public have a right to transparency when it comes to vital information such as this.

And it doesn't help when the government advise stick to the science etc and they do the opposite.

"

Ok.

Their body their choice

By *instonandLadyAstorCouple  over a year ago

Not where we seem to be...

"So, I'm out today in Tachbrook Street Market in London, and I hear a megaphone and someone ranting about vaccines and conspiracies. Lo and behold, it's yer actual Piers Corbyn and his motley rabble of supporters.

Why was he at the market today? Because a mobile vaccine unit had been set up in the market by Westminster Council, and they were there to picket it.

Corbyn on the mic, blathering away about the global conspiracy to control the population and usher in the New World Order to benefit the corporations; how nobody under 83 had ever died of Covid; how the only people to have "died from Covid" had all really been killed by the vaccine; and how American airline pilots had died, after being vaccinated, at the controls of their planes and how it had all been hushed up by a compliant media in league with global elites (to usher in the NWO etc, see above).

He's surrounded by numerous supporters, many of whom looked like Care in the Community patients, from the chaotic looking middle-aged feller with mad hair, wild beard, board shorts and bare feet, handing out leaflets, to the quiet, intense, and not-quite-right-looking woman holding up a makeshift banner pointing out that OMICRON was an anagram of MORONIC. Geddit?

And they're doing this by a vaccination bus to try and intimidate those wanting to get jabbed. Absolutely F****** Pathetic.

One feller, looked like a Cockney market trader, had a right go at him, calling him all the names under the sun and offering to fight one of Corbyn's younger, more belligerent fanboys who had tried to shut him up.

I don't understand why he's allowed to do this by a mobile vaccine centre? Yes, yes free speech and all that crap, but what if he put off somebody who wasn't vaccinated yet and had thought to get jabbed there today?

The man is just an asshole, and his followers appear to be a mix of the mad, the sad, the desperate and the lost. Wierdos, the lot of 'em.

Surely nobody on Fab would support this loopy old tosser? "

I'm sure there's enough people who have covid that would be happy to cough all over him.

Give him a good strong jab of Covid, see if he's still an unbeliever.

Winston

Manchester (she/her)

"Could Corbyn’s new song become a Xmas number one?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10253473/Piers-Corbyn-leads-Covid-denier-chant-wearing-mask-like-trying-fart-trousers.html

"

I preferred the voiceover on Twitter

By *eadingCouple1963Couple  over a year ago

Reading

"

Can you supply a credible link to young people collapsing and dying please.

By *inCity Blues OP   Man  over a year ago

London

"The right for anyone to open their gob and speak i support. "

Not if they're trying to intimidate others who don't share their views. Corbyn and his mob were in front of the the bus, about 10ft away from the entrance, with a megaphone, banners, leaflets and rabid chanting. How is that not intimidation?

It's no different to the religious weirdos who camp outside abortion clinics, both in the US and here, to intimidate and harrass women at their most vulnerable. It's bullying, plain and simple (which is what the Cockney feller I mentioned accused Corbyn and his mob of today, btw. And quite right he was too.)

Manchester (she/her)

"The right for anyone to open their gob and speak i support.

Not if they're trying to intimidate others who don't share their views. Corbyn and his mob were in front of the the bus, about 10ft away from the entrance, with a megaphone, banners, leaflets and rabid chanting. How is that not intimidation?

It's no different to the religious weirdos who camp outside abortion clinics, both in the US and here, to intimidate and harrass women at their most vulnerable. It's bullying, plain and simple (which is what the Cockney feller I mentioned accused Corbyn and his mob of today, btw. And quite right he was too.)

"

Yes. Those trying to intimidate people seeking medical treatment (or, while we're at it, the psychos screaming about vaccines outside schools) should be required to stand a distance away, at the very least.

By *ultonfuncoupleCouple  over a year ago

Oulton Broad, Suffolk

The facts speak for themselves. The vaccine works, obviously. Nutters who try to disrupt this move to normality and health need stamping on. Thankfully they are in the minority. We have our boosters tomorrow. Hurrah.

By *eroy1000Man  over a year ago

milton keynes

"The right for anyone to open their gob and speak i support.

"

By *leaserforPleasureTV/TS  over a year ago

Whitstable

Can you supply a credible link to young people collapsing and dying please. "

This.

Where i work the age range is from 20 to over retirement age all are vaccinated and none have had any problems save for the one guy (28) who waffled on about being invincible and did not need the vaccine, who is now rather ill with Covid.

All my close family and friends and even the not so close have been vaccinated and none of them are or have collapsed and died.

Of all the people i know either closely, occasionally or even briefly have not collapsed and died.

By *ellhungvweMan  over a year ago

Cheltenham

"So, I'm out today in Tachbrook Street Market in London, and I hear a megaphone and someone ranting about vaccines and conspiracies. Lo and behold, it's yer actual Piers Corbyn and his motley rabble of supporters.

I think he is a perfect example of why you should never advocate “cancelling” anyone. It is only by listening to some people can you truly appreciate how deluded they are. Trying to shut these people up only magnifies their message and gives them a gossamer of respectability. Let them embarrass themselves and everyone else can just move on and enjoy their lives.

By *ucky24Man  over a year ago

Lowestoft

"

I think he is a perfect example of why you should never advocate “cancelling” anyone. It is only by listening to some people can you truly appreciate how deluded they are. Trying to shut these people up only magnifies their message and gives them a gossamer of respectability. Let them embarrass themselves and everyone else can just move on and enjoy their lives."

Could not agree more with you on that. There is a saying attributed to someone famous that goes something like " I may disagree with what you say or believe it but I will defend your right to say it.

These types of people need to be confronted and their argument taken apart with the truth and logic. It is difficult and hard.

Silencing them however just makes them look as if somehow their argument has merit and gives them power.

By *ob198XaMan  over a year ago

teleford

"

This “sudden” increase in young folk dying, where is the data that supports that? If it exists take it to proper investigative journalist. Transparency is critical

teleford

Piers is a fruitcake of the highest order. It baffles me as to what prevents him from being sectioned other than fear of a backlash from his brainwashed cult members.

By *ellhungvweMan  over a year ago

Cheltenham

"

I think he is a perfect example of why you should never advocate “cancelling” anyone. It is only by listening to some people can you truly appreciate how deluded they are. Trying to shut these people up only magnifies their message and gives them a gossamer of respectability. Let them embarrass themselves and everyone else can just move on and enjoy their lives.

Could not agree more with you on that. There is a saying attributed to someone famous that goes something like " I may disagree with what you say or believe it but I will defend your right to say it.

These types of people need to be confronted and their argument taken apart with the truth and logic. It is difficult and hard.

Silencing them however just makes them look as if somehow their argument has merit and gives them power."

The quote is usually attributed to Voltaire but it actually came from Evelyn Beatrice Hall.

By *ynonvalleyboyMan  over a year ago

merthyr

Jump on the bandwagon, would anyone notice him if jez sit on the fence corbyn wasnt doing anything.

Same old tirade if they dont want to get vaccinated thats up to them, but then dont take up the NHS beds of those who may need it,

Awaiting the flashback of i pay my taxes

By *nholy TrinityCouple (MM)  over a year ago

leeds/york

Silly boy

Big red flag was that no government organisation gave clear advice on strengthening immune health last year or this and they still don't promote vit c,d, zinc from the podium?

Good point,tis crazy!

By *ioloCouple  over a year ago

Basingstoke

So many experts on this forum, pro vaxxers, anti-vaxxers….anyone who might have an idea why there is a spike in the number of excess deaths, not linked to Coronavirus, in the last few months? Data which I found on government websites, not from YouTube, fab forum, Peppa the pig etc. Lots of heart attacks and blood clots apparently.

By *ylonSlutTV/TS  over a year ago

Durham

"So many experts on this forum, pro vaxxers, anti-vaxxers….anyone who might have an idea why there is a spike in the number of excess deaths, not linked to Coronavirus, in the last few months? Data which I found on government websites, not from YouTube, fab forum, Peppa the pig etc. Lots of heart attacks and blood clots apparently."

Any links for the data revealing these heart attacks and blood clots.

Well said my angel

Alledia is owned by the same peoe, if the government have put D notices in place, your never gonna find out because nobody is allowed to write the story

The vaccines work????

You looki g at the same government statistics that I am?

Their own website yellow and green states all injuries and deaths from the jab (because yet again your passing on your truths learnt from the tv/ media, its not a vaccine, nothing about it is a vaccine, IT'S a MRNA TECHNOLOGY , it changes your DNA to fight covid 19 ( covid 19.still hasn't been isolated by the way) but now your DNA has been changed forever you won't be able to fight off anything else, so good luck with the booster for the jibby jab that don't work against your new varient

Some peoe spout off without getting properly informed, then preach their bs to anyone who will listen, are you a virologist?

No didn't think so, guess what I am!!!!! and although corbyn is a total loon he raises some crucial points about the young dying in such great numbers and all to do with their young hearts, if you want to Bury your head like all the other sheep us lions will leave you to the wolves, good luck with your boosters again your gonna need it I'm afraid

Professionally speaking

But they are not vaccines

When are you people going to understand this?????

Because they are now saying that the heart is being damaged in 2 seperate areas due to the jibby jab, and again they are not vaccines

Here, here

Or maybe their trying to wake the peoe up who have had their heads thoroughly embedded up their anis for the last 2 years, that the jibby jab doesn't work, the side effects are horrendous, check government own site, that's just 1 % of data,

They are now coming for your children, your children for god sake and you still believe this total BS from our government, I think their headbutting a wall personally and leave you poor uninformed sheep to it, your lost, to late for many of you now, but rest assured the lions and lionesses will keep fighting for the sheeple

By *akie32Man  over a year ago

winchester

"So many experts on this forum, pro vaxxers, anti-vaxxers….anyone who might have an idea why there is a spike in the number of excess deaths, not linked to Coronavirus, in the last few months? Data which I found on government websites, not from YouTube, fab forum, Peppa the pig etc. Lots of heart attacks and blood clots apparently."

maybe because the nhs are rather busy dealing with covid atm, they have let things slip, there is only so much nhs?

As to Idiot Corbin, who pays him? And why doesnt his brother shut him up, cant help his political campaign, or maybe there is a link?????

By *akie32Man  over a year ago

winchester

"Or maybe their trying to wake the peoe up who have had their heads thoroughly embedded up their anis for the last 2 years, that the jibby jab doesn't work, the side effects are horrendous, check government own site, that's just 1 % of data,

They are now coming for your children, your children for god sake and you still believe this total BS from our government, I think their headbutting a wall personally and leave you poor uninformed sheep to it, your lost, to late for many of you now, but rest assured the lions and lionesses will keep fighting for the sheeple"

ive got plenty of tin foil if you need to borrow some

By *ungblackbullMan  over a year ago

scotland

Did you get that from the doctor on GB News the other day?

scotland

"But they are not vaccines

When are you people going to understand this????? "

Oh do tell us why they aren't vaccines...

"Or maybe their trying to wake the peoe up who have had their heads thoroughly embedded up their anis for the last 2 years, that the jibby jab doesn't work, the side effects are horrendous, check government own site, that's just 1 % of data,

They are now coming for your children, your children for god sake and you still believe this total BS from our government, I think their headbutting a wall personally and leave you poor uninformed sheep to it, your lost, to late for many of you now, but rest assured the lions and lionesses will keep fighting for the sheeple"

Feel free to post links to evidence for all the nonsense you've spouted.

Without it, you ARE Piers Corbyn and deserved to be laughed at.

By *an SummersMan  over a year ago

Halifax

"The vaccines work????

Their own website yellow and green states all injuries and deaths from the jab (because yet again your passing on your truths learnt from the tv/ media, its not a vaccine, nothing about it is a vaccine, IT'S a MRNA TECHNOLOGY , it changes your DNA to fight covid 19 ( covid 19.still hasn't been isolated by the way) but now your DNA has been changed forever you won't be able to fight off anything else, so good luck with the booster for the jibby jab that don't work against your new varient

Some peoe spout off without getting properly informed, then preach their bs to anyone who will listen, are you a virologist?

No didn't think so, guess what I am!!!!! and although corbyn is a total loon he raises some crucial points about the young dying in such great numbers and all to do with their young hearts, if you want to Bury your head like all the other sheep us lions will leave you to the wolves, good luck with your boosters again your gonna need it I'm afraid

Professionally speaking "

You’re a virologist? Yeah, right. That’s about as believable as the other tripe you’re spouting.

By *elshsunsWoman  over a year ago

Flintshire

Bit like all the toss pots on here

By *asmeenTV/TS  over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

Who is he

By *dam_TinaCouple  over a year ago

Hampshire

"The vaccines work????

You're a virologist?

That's definitely true

"The vaccines work????

Let's cover a few points. Firstly, the Yellow Card reporting DOES NOT confirm a causal link to any vaccine. Anyone who claims it does really hasn't read the material surrounding it for more details -

https://fullfact.org/health/yellow-card-deaths/

Now, the claim that mRNA vaccines aren't vaccines can be thoroughly dispelled by looking up the definition of a vaccine. Vaccine - a substance used to stimulate the production of antibodies and provide immunity.

Seems to fit.

scotland

"The vaccines work????

Professionally speaking

Let's cover a few points. Firstly, the Yellow Card reporting DOES NOT confirm a causal link to any vaccine. Anyone who claims it does really hasn't read the material surrounding it for more details -

https://fullfact.org/health/yellow-card-deaths/

Now, the claim that mRNA vaccines aren't vaccines can be thoroughly dispelled by looking up the definition of a vaccine. Vaccine - a substance used to stimulate the production of antibodies and provide immunity.

Seems to fit. "

The usual response I get is that a vaccine gives life long protection...in that case, the covid vaccine is in good company with Tetanus and Varicella vaccines...

By *eardsandboobsCouple  over a year ago

market rasen

"The vaccines work????

I’ve just been on the reporting page and without any issue managed to say it had killed me . That took me two minutes. And no one has checked to see if I was telling the truth .

By *irldnCouple  over a year ago

Brighton

Let’s assume for a moment that everything you say is correct/true and that includes you being a virologist...

Why the need to be so insulting and derogatory in what you say? Why the need to refer to sheeple? Why the need to refer to people like yourself as lions?

It totally and completely undermines the credibility of what you are trying to say.

If you are correct then this is so unbelievably serious and important and people like you need to do all you can to get people to listen and actually hear what is being said. If you treat your audience with contempt you will only get that in return.

As a scientist you will know the importance of access to data and peer reviewed research. Simply stating something is fact doesn’t make it so. You will know that hyperbole has no place in scientific discourse. You need well structured and cogent hypotheses and data/proof.

If you are genuine and truly want to educate and help people understand the risks then use your knowledge to politely explain (sure there will be some ardent pro-vax who will be rude and dismissive but many will be interested to hear what you say).

However, if your agenda is more about belittling people for their choices based on an understandable wish to trust the Govt and be protected, if you wish to tell everyone THEY are stupid and YOU are clever...then that is quite frankly juvenile.

golden fields

"Who is he "

An anti-science nut job.

By *eardsandboobsCouple  over a year ago

market rasen

This “sudden” increase in young folk dying, where is the data that supports that? If it exists take it to proper investigative journalist. Transparency is critical "

People see young people dying in the news and then blame the vaccine with out waiting for evidence. (Girl in kings Lynn - didn’t have vaccine) two boys at same school in Newcastle (1 didn’t have a vaccine and one it’s still not known if he had one ) also the number of teens dying from stabbings in the country is up 30% this year compared to last.year, and also teens killed in crashes is uo 12% (both higher probably due to less acitivity in last years lockdowns ) Which is why the spike of that age range in the non covid deaths is higher for 2021

By *otlovefun42Couple  over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

"He's a total nut job."

Yep, and just think that his brother could have been PM.

PHEW! Bullet well and truly dodged.

By *hetalkingstoveMan  over a year ago

London

"

Silencing them however just makes them look as if somehow their argument has merit and gives them power."

Well, firstly these people didn't use truth and logic to adopt these opinions, so truth and logic won't get them out of it. It's not about facts for them, it's about emotions.

Secondly, 'silencing' is one of those words (like 'cancelling') that gets thrown about without any real meaning often.

No, people shouldn't be thrown in jail for having these opinions. But there's no reason they should be allowed to yell at and harass people who want to get vaccinated.

Moving them on from protesting at a vaccine site would not be not 'silencing'.

By *wistedTooCouple  over a year ago

Frimley

"I guess someone has to question why suddenly people are collapsing and dying, young people are having cardiac arrests, developing blood clots and dying etc.

"

They aren’t.

By *otlovefun42Couple  over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

"

Of course everyone has the right to question but what Corbyn is doing is nothing of the sort.

It's intimidation and bullying. Nothing less.

As for masks I don't really see why it is such a big issue.

In most European countries you have to wear one in certain places (shops supermarkets Etc.) and other than my glasses steaming up it isn't really a problem.

To be fair the effectiveness is open to debate but even if they only give a little then why not?

By *avana8817Man  over a year ago

Consett

[Removed by poster at 01/12/21 08:15:15]

Consett

"

That is a perfect question… too much lobbying and Financial interest over peoples health.

Never trust a Pharma company just look at the damage what Opioids have done. No has been held accountable for miss information and marketing.

Consett

That is a perfect question… too much lobbying and Financial interest over peoples health.

Never trust a Pharma company just look at the damage what Opioids have done. No has been held accountable for miss information and marketing.

"

For the people that dont know look into “Oxycontin”

"He's a total nut job.

Yep, and just think that his brother could have been PM.

PHEW! Bullet well and truly dodged."

Yay we got Doris instead

By *eavenscentitCouple  over a year ago

barnstaple

We need people to speak out.

"We need people to speak out. "

But not necessarily about made up, dangerous nonsense.

Winston

Manchester (she/her)

"We need people to speak out. "

By harassing people who choose to avail themselves of NHS services?

By *ad66Couple  over a year ago

Manchester

"

Isn't that what's happening now by the main stream media?

There's no debate allowed, there are highly qualified doctors, scientists virologists who don't agree with the government narrative & have been reduced to having their say on YouTube (before being banned) tiktok etc.

These guys & gals are silenced & that starts people questioning the government line. Have you noticed that the only ones who do get mentioned on the news are the nutty types? This makes those who follow the government/msm start to believe that those against the jab are all like the nutty professor. Its a very simple way to manipulate the masses into listening to one message while ignoring the other.

By *hristopherd999Man  over a year ago

Brentwood

I thought virologists would be able to spell and use grammar. doesn't sound credible to me

Manchester (she/her)

"

Silencing them however just makes them look as if somehow their argument has merit and gives them power.

There's no debate allowed, there are highly qualified doctors, scientists virologists who don't agree with the government narrative & have been reduced to having their say on YouTube (before being banned) tiktok etc.

These guys & gals are silenced & that starts people questioning the government line. Have you noticed that the only ones who do get mentioned on the news are the nutty types? This makes those who follow the government/msm start to believe that those against the jab are all like the nutty professor. Its a very simple way to manipulate the masses into listening to one message while ignoring the other. "

... The government isn't pleasing anyone at the moment. You know that? They're doing whatever they want to do - offering jibby jabs, performing a mass infection experiment on children - and our client media is lapping it up. They're interviewing Us For Virus every bit as much as they're promoting vaccination.

"

These guys & gals are silenced & that starts people questioning the government line. Have you noticed that the only ones who do get mentioned on the news are the nutty types? This makes those who follow the government/msm start to believe that those against the jab are all like the nutty professor. Its a very simple way to manipulate the masses into listening to one message while ignoring the other. "

do you have names?

I'm aware of the guy who "invented" mRNA but am not sure what his actual concerns are. His name gets quoted but his views aren't (in here at least)

By *asmeenTV/TS  over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

"Who is he

An anti-science nut job."

Thankyou xxxx

"

I'm aware of the guy who "invented" mRNA but am not sure what his actual concerns are. His name gets quoted but his views aren't (in here at least)"

Pretty sure that mRNA is a naturally occurring substance.

Manchester

"Who is he

An anti-science nut job.

Thankyou xxxx"

He's a highly qualified professor. So not quite "anti-science" just because he doesn't agree with someone's views on a subject.

"Who is he

An anti-science nut job.

Thankyou xxxx

He's a highly qualified professor. So not quite "anti-science" just because he doesn't agree with someone's views on a subject. "

No, he'd need a PhD to be a Professor. He's a former Weather Forecaster and failed local politician. And conspiracy theorist.

Manchester

"

These guys & gals are silenced & that starts people questioning the government line. Have you noticed that the only ones who do get mentioned on the news are the nutty types? This makes those who follow the government/msm start to believe that those against the jab are all like the nutty professor. Its a very simple way to manipulate the masses into listening to one message while ignoring the other. do you have names?

I'm aware of the guy who "invented" mRNA but am not sure what his actual concerns are. His name gets quoted but his views aren't (in here at least)"

If you look up "the great Barrington declaration" there's eminent names in there but that was originally produced about the effect of the lockdowns on people's lives. I believe it was Robert Malone who developed the mrna who's saying it shouldn't be used.

I searched via DuckDuckGo "57 Top Scientists and Doctors: Stop All Covid Vaccinations"

golden fields

"Who is he

An anti-science nut job.

Thankyou xxxx

He's a highly qualified professor. So not quite "anti-science" just because he doesn't agree with someone's views on a subject. "

He doesn't agree with science, scientific method, peer reviewed research and real life information.

It's not someone's "views" he disagrees with. He's a proper flat earther.

By *an SummersMan  over a year ago

Halifax

"Who is he

An anti-science nut job.

Thankyou xxxx

He's a highly qualified professor. So not quite "anti-science" just because he doesn't agree with someone's views on a subject.

No, he'd need a PhD to be a Professor. He's a former Weather Forecaster and failed local politician. And conspiracy theorist."

And his degree and masters where physics and astrophysics. Not quite the area of science that would make me take any note of his views on a virus

"

These guys & gals are silenced & that starts people questioning the government line. Have you noticed that the only ones who do get mentioned on the news are the nutty types? This makes those who follow the government/msm start to believe that those against the jab are all like the nutty professor. Its a very simple way to manipulate the masses into listening to one message while ignoring the other. do you have names?

I'm aware of the guy who "invented" mRNA but am not sure what his actual concerns are. His name gets quoted but his views aren't (in here at least)

If you look up "the great Barrington declaration" there's eminent names in there but that was originally produced about the effect of the lockdowns on people's lives. I believe it was Robert Malone who developed the mrna who's saying it shouldn't be used.

I searched via DuckDuckGo "57 Top Scientists and Doctors: Stop All Covid Vaccinations"

"

Ever read any of the criticism of the Great Barrington Declaration?

"Neither accurate nor scientific." Prof Devi Sridhar - Professor of Global Public Health

"Unethical" DG of the WHO.

"Fucking stupid" Rupert Beale of the Francis Crick institute.

golden fields

"The right for anyone to open their gob and speak i support. "

Normally, I completely agree. People should be able to speak freely.

This one is tricky, people have died because they believed some of this flat earth bullshit: They watched too much YouTube, didn't get the vaccine, fell very sick and died.

There are real life consequences of spreading this kind of misinformation. Either Andrew Wakefield style, for money, or because you're an anti science nut job and you believe it.

By *agneto.Man  over a year ago

Bham

No way this guy is a virologist.

Jibby jab!

Would a virological expert really refer to it as a jibby jab?! If so, they've lost credibility with me.

By *leaserforPleasureTV/TS  over a year ago

Whitstable

"No way this guy is a virologist.

Jibby jab!

Would a virological expert really refer to it as a jibby jab?! If so, they've lost credibility with me. "

Probably read "Virology for Dummies" or has a KFC. (Karen Facebook Certificate)

By *ultonfuncoupleCouple  over a year ago

Oulton Broad, Suffolk

"I thought virologists would be able to spell and use grammar. doesn't sound credible to me"
He also states on his profile update that he works 'on site' and is inviting people to sneak on site for sex. Doesnt sound like a lab.

"

"

thx. Have just looked at Barrington and that doesn't seem to be about vacciness. Will look at the others.

By *lex D.Man  over a year ago

London

This.

Where i work the age range is from 20 to over retirement age all are vaccinated and none have had any problems save for the one guy (28) who waffled on about being invincible and did not need the vaccine, who is now rather ill with Covid.

All my close family and friends and even the not so close have been vaccinated and none of them are or have collapsed and died.

Of all the people i know either closely, occasionally or even briefly have not collapsed and died."

That was me...I thought I was invincible too then got it. Was in bed for a few days and then took a few more days to fully recover to 100%.

I'm unvaccinated and now have natural immunity amd remain invincible to SARS-COV2 until the next time...just like everyone else vaccinated or unvaccinated.

Bad flu for me and my doctor's surgery confirms I'm not even in an at risk group.

No problem with others getting vaccinated if they feel threatened by the virus. I personally feel more threatened by the government's arbitrary and discriminatory measures designed to coerce the unvaccinated than by the virus itself.

Brighton

This.

Of all the people i know either closely, occasionally or even briefly have not collapsed and died.

That was me...I thought I was invincible too then got it. Was in bed for a few days and then took a few more days to fully recover to 100%.

I'm unvaccinated and now have natural immunity amd remain invincible to SARS-COV2 until the next time...just like everyone else vaccinated or unvaccinated.

Bad flu for me and my doctor's surgery confirms I'm not even in an at risk group.

No problem with others getting vaccinated if they feel threatened by the virus. I personally feel more threatened by the government's arbitrary and discriminatory measures designed to coerce the unvaccinated than by the virus itself.

"

Just on the “bad flu” comment because it really really bugs me when people say that. If you “Was in bed for a few days and then took a few more days to fully recover to 100%” then that was NOTHING like Flu.

You may have been very unwell but that sounds like a bad cold.

I have had colds throughout my life and some have been nasty enough to need a week off work. Have also had flu twice in my life. No comparison. Actually felt like I was dying. It hurt everywhere, even lying still. Flu is horrible and it is possible to die from Flu. You can’t die of a Cold.

Sorry to be pedantic but real bugbear of mine!

Manchester (she/her)

Flu is a good thing to try to prevent, too.

By *igNick1381Man  over a year ago

BRIDGEND

I've genuinely never heard of this guy and thought you'd mixed up Jeremy Corbyn and Piers Morgan

There's a terrifying amalgamation

Since found out he's Jezzas older brother. What a fucking family

By *igNick1381Man  over a year ago

BRIDGEND

This.

Just on the “bad flu” comment because it really really bugs me when people say that. If you “Was in bed for a few days and then took a few more days to fully recover to 100%” then that was NOTHING like Flu.

I have had colds throughout my life and some have been nasty enough to need a week off work. Have also had flu twice in my life. No comparison. Actually felt like I was dying. It hurt everywhere, even lying still. Flu is horrible and it is possible to die from Flu. You can’t die of a Cold.

Sorry to be pedantic but real bugbear of mine!"

Flu is godawful and does kill

Most people who have 'a touch of flu' just have a bad cold

No one cared about spreading flu previously as most people felt safe from it

Now covid is here and they think they might get it they've all developed reservoirs of compassion for their community

barnstaple

"We need people to speak out.

By harassing people who choose to avail themselves of NHS services?"

Or giving an alternative viewpoint.

Manchester (she/her)

Or giving an alternative viewpoint."

Do you want people shouting at you when you're doing things you want to do?

Spouting lunatic conspiracy theory's isn't an alternative viewpoint.

Winston

By *igh wide and handsomeMan  over a year ago

Dagenham

The moral I got from this story was you spent a lot of your time listening to someone you consider an asshole.

Manchester

This.

Oh, couldn't agree more, same as you, I've had real flu twice & when you do have it, you'd happily pay someone to shoot you but having real flu, you wouldn't be able to ask someone to do the deed

By *olymalelincsMan  over a year ago

nr spalding

This.

Oh, couldn't agree more, same as you, I've had real flu twice & when you do have it, you'd happily pay someone to shoot you but having real flu, you wouldn't be able to ask someone to do the deed "

Yeah I have had proper flu just the once and I intend to keep it that way as it sucks really badly

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

There are times and places that people would find contextually appropriate, as well as the opposite.

People have generally had more than enough stress, chaos and uncertainty over the last couple of years, without someone imposing uncalled for additional loads of it. It's not reasonable to harass people in the way that he's done.

Manchester (she/her)

There are times and places that people would find contextually appropriate, as well as the opposite.

People have generally had more than enough stress, chaos and uncertainty over the last couple of years, without someone imposing uncalled for additional loads of it. It's not reasonable to harass people in the way that he's done. "

I think we should probably assume that people voluntarily going for a medical intervention have the same capacity as anyone else to weigh it up, and didn't want to be there if they didn't consent to it. As such should probably be left to it.

By *otsMan  over a year ago

Higham

Well his brother the ex leader is no different both a pair a trotsky morons

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

"Well his brother the ex leader is no different both a pair a trotsky morons"

It's a situation that's uniquely caused by him and has nothing to do with his brother. If you're wanting a political discussion, the Politics Forum area is a few below the Virus Forum area.

As others point out, his stance is fully inappropriate.

barnstaple

Do you want people shouting at you when you're doing things you want to do?"

How do you know they were being shouted at ?

Manchester (she/her)

Do you want people shouting at you when you're doing things you want to do?

How do you know they were being shouted at ?"

The word "megaphone" is a clue.

Even if it's just normal talking, the effect is amplified.

I support people being left alone when seeking medical treatment.

By *lex D.Man  over a year ago

London

This.

Thanks for confirming my experience of having a cold despite testing positive for Covid while simultanously suggesting I've never had flu.

By *orny andy yorkMan  over a year ago

york

"The facts speak for themselves. The vaccine works, obviously. Nutters who try to disrupt this move to normality and health need stamping on. Thankfully they are in the minority. We have our boosters tomorrow. Hurrah. "
the vax may work but it’s not that efficient and the cdc had to change the definition of what constitutes a a vaccine for this to be classed as one

"The facts speak for themselves. The vaccine works, obviously. Nutters who try to disrupt this move to normality and health need stamping on. Thankfully they are in the minority. We have our boosters tomorrow. Hurrah. the vax may work but it’s not that efficient and the cdc had to change the definition of what constitutes a a vaccine for this to be classed as one"

The CDC doesn't define biological terms.

"The facts speak for themselves. The vaccine works, obviously. Nutters who try to disrupt this move to normality and health need stamping on. Thankfully they are in the minority. We have our boosters tomorrow. Hurrah. "

The facts given by the paid media and government.

So funny to see the real nutters gather like sheep with not a brain cell amongst them to rub together and critically analyse what is going on.

"The facts speak for themselves. The vaccine works, obviously. Nutters who try to disrupt this move to normality and health need stamping on. Thankfully they are in the minority. We have our boosters tomorrow. Hurrah. the vax may work but it’s not that efficient and the cdc had to change the definition of what constitutes a a vaccine for this to be classed as one"

Thats incorrect. No idea where you heard it, but it's wholly inaccurate.

Apart from the fact that's not within the CDCs gift to do.

Winston

york

"The facts speak for themselves. The vaccine works, obviously. Nutters who try to disrupt this move to normality and health need stamping on. Thankfully they are in the minority. We have our boosters tomorrow. Hurrah. the vax may work but it’s not that efficient and the cdc had to change the definition of what constitutes a a vaccine for this to be classed as one

Winston"

The cdc did change what the definition of a vaccine is so this emergency trial drug could be classed as a vaccine

By *I TwoCouple  over a year ago

all around

Lol

A lot of "them" walk amongst us

"The facts speak for themselves. The vaccine works, obviously. Nutters who try to disrupt this move to normality and health need stamping on. Thankfully they are in the minority. We have our boosters tomorrow. Hurrah. the vax may work but it’s not that efficient and the cdc had to change the definition of what constitutes a a vaccine for this to be classed as one

Winston

The cdc did change what the definition of a vaccine is so this emergency trial drug could be classed as a vaccine "

None of the vaccines are "emergency trial drugs".

God knows what you read to believe that nonsense.

Winston.

Brighton

This.

Thanks for confirming my experience of having a cold despite testing positive for Covid while simultanously suggesting I've never had flu. "

Well I apologised in advance for being pedantic

As I said, have no doubt you were ill but describing the experience as a “bad flu” and also saying “bed for few days then few more days to recover 100%” is not the description of a bad flu. Way off!

I have over 60 staff. (Before Covid) If they have a cold I don’t want them in the office spreading it to others. I know they probably feel pretty rough and don’t subscribe to the “take a lemsip and stop being a wimp” bullshit. But if they are well enough to call in sick then they have a cold. Full blown “bad flu” you ain’t touching the phone!

By *lamourpussyCouple  over a year ago

Warwick

"The vaccines work????

Apparently you are a virologist but you don’t seem to be able to put a decent sentence together and can’t spell circumstance! Something makes me thing you are just another anti vax fraudster

By *drianukMan  over a year ago

Spain, Lancs

"The vaccines work????

Professionally speaking

Apparently you are a virologist but you don’t seem to be able to put a decent sentence together and can’t spell circumstance! Something makes me thing you are just another anti vax fraudster "

Who knows? But your grammar is poor as well. Perhaps that invalidates your views

york

Winston

The cdc did change what the definition of a vaccine is so this emergency trial drug could be classed as a vaccine

Winston."

yes they are they are still in still in trial and only approved for emergency use that’s a common know fact

Manchester (she/her)

Winston

Winston. yes they are they are still in still in trial and only approved for emergency use that’s a common know fact "

You might want to check that.

Given you're using the American term "emergency use", I'm probably safe to assume that you'll be interested in the American regulation.

The Pfizer vaccine has been fully approved since August

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-58309254

york

Winston

Winston."

Winston I think you need to do some research as it’s a fact the cdc did change the definition of What a vaccine is and the vax is still in trial stages yes it’s passed some on the trial stages but it’s still class as on trial and the reason it came on the market so soon is because the pandemic was classed as an emergency so the vax was released under emergency powers

york

Winston

Winston. yes they are they are still in still in trial and only approved for emergency use that’s a common know fact

Given you're using the American term "emergency use", I'm probably safe to assume that you'll be interested in the American regulation.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-58309254"

no it’s still classed as in emergency use in the uk and is still on trial here

Manchester (she/her)

Winston

Winston. yes they are they are still in still in trial and only approved for emergency use that’s a common know fact

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-58309254 no it’s still classed as in emergency use in the uk and is still on trial here "

Ok. As you used the American terminology, the American approval should be of interest to you. One would assume.

Anyway, more information is always helpful. I'm glad to be of use

Winston

Winston. Winston I think you need to do some research as it’s a fact the cdc did change the definition of What a vaccine is and the vax is still in trial stages yes it’s passed some on the trial stages but it’s still class as on trial and the reason it came on the market so soon is because the pandemic was classed as an emergency so the vax was released under emergency powers "

The CDC doesn't own the definition, and while I agree they did change their website in September, that doesn't mean they did it for nefarious reasons. Other commonly accepted vaccines aren't perfect. Their definition wasnt great.

I thought in the UK, we used emergency powers to approve locally before the official EU approval. I'm hazy on this detail tho.

york

Winston

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-58309254 no it’s still classed as in emergency use in the uk and is still on trial here

Ok. As you used the American terminology, the American approval should be of interest to you. One would assume.

Anyway, more information is always helpful. I'm glad to be of use "

you must stalk the covid threads . You almost sound like a goverment minister spreading the doom and gloom narrative

By *ete vfrMan  over a year ago

Leeds

All I can say is it must be in the Genes.Can you imagine the mess we would all be in now. Had this clowns brother won the last election.

"All I can say is it must be in the Genes.Can you imagine the mess we would all be in now. Had this clowns brother won the last election. "

Send shivers down one’s spine

By *rNice.Man  over a year ago

Doncaster

[Removed by poster at 07/12/21 19:01:02]

By *ausage1970Man  over a year ago

The moon

Whilst I'm not targeting all vegans I feel that this type of hype is a minority meat eater haters and anti vaccine socialist

By *andlingswingersCouple  over a year ago

Woodbridge

"Piers is a fruitcake of the highest order. It baffles me as to what prevents him from being sectioned other than fear of a backlash from his brainwashed cult members."

Exactly that.

By *rNice.Man  over a year ago

Doncaster

Go to the Bar and get me a drink !!!!

The real C**** and A****** is the Chinless Mutant who who you probably voted for as PM . This other chap is the least of our worries !!

Winston

no it’s still classed as in emergency use in the uk and is still on trial here "

No. Its not classed as in emergency use.

No. Its not still on trial here.

Winston.

Re visit your own comments in 12-18months time and reevaluate them… how do you know that what he is saying is correct or incorrect or somewhere in between ? I thought that swingers where people with open minds who where open to listen to concerns and opinions of everyone!?

Good luck… my father died 3 days after his second jab from an adverse reaction, my mother spent 6 weeks in hospital after her 1st jab with multiple clots on her lungs she is still a very ill woman, please understand that not everyone is a raging anti vaxer and that some people are actually genuinely upset & concerned that these vaccines are killing and injuring people at a greatly underreported and misrepresented rate…

Stay strong !

Manchester (she/her)

Surely nobody on Fab would support this loopy old tosser?

Re visit your own comments in 12-18months time and reevaluate them… how do you know that what he is saying is correct or incorrect or somewhere in between ? I thought that swingers where people with open minds who where open to listen to concerns and opinions of everyone!? "

In 18 months they'll be saying 5 years. When that happens they'll be saying 20. At 20 they'll be saying it's subtle epigenetic damage and one day... soon... really soon... their knowledge will be vindicated

(As they do already with MMR)

100% correct my father took an adverse reaction to his 2nd jab & died 3 days later my mother took multiple blood clots in her lungs she collapsed and became gravely ill & spent several weeks in hospital, she is still not a very well woman, people who completely deny or dismiss that these types of events are happening are very ignorant people in my opinion, these vaccine deaths & injuries are very real indeed !!

Manchester (she/her)

"So many experts on this forum, pro vaxxers, anti-vaxxers….anyone who might have an idea why there is a spike in the number of excess deaths, not linked to Coronavirus, in the last few months? Data which I found on government websites, not from YouTube, fab forum, Peppa the pig etc. Lots of heart attacks and blood clots apparently.

100% correct my father took an adverse reaction to his 2nd jab & died 3 days later my mother took multiple blood clots in her lungs she collapsed and became gravely ill & spent several weeks in hospital, she is still not a very well woman, people who completely deny or dismiss that these types of events are happening are very ignorant people in my opinion, these vaccine deaths & injuries are very real indeed !! "

I have a close relative who suffered a life changing side effect from a (non Covid) vaccine. I certainly don't deny that these things happen

"So many experts on this forum, pro vaxxers, anti-vaxxers….anyone who might have an idea why there is a spike in the number of excess deaths, not linked to Coronavirus, in the last few months? Data which I found on government websites, not from YouTube, fab forum, Peppa the pig etc. Lots of heart attacks and blood clots apparently.

Any links for the data revealing these heart attacks and blood clots. "

hopefully this will be seen as protective advice from someone who is only trying to help…

here’s a live 1st hand experience link for you, my own father died 3 days after his 2nd AZ jab it was caused by blood clots linked to the vaccines, my mother took multiple blood clots in her lungs and is still not a well woman after her 1st AZ jab she collapsed and was rushed into hospital, the Doctors explained to my sister that vaccines have been causing blood clot issues in many people and that my mother D-dimmer blood level where seriously elevated, if you start to ask honest questions you will find that people are being injured and are dying unfortunately!

Stay strong !!

By *orkiebar51Man  over a year ago

Keighley

Can you supply a credible link to young people collapsing and dying please. "

And the 55 years

Manchester

And the 55 years "

https://www.reuters.com/legal/government/wait-what-fda-wants-55-years-process-foia-request-over-vaccine-data-2021-11-18/

By *oistknickersCouple  over a year ago

London

You should see my brother he’s a right prick

By *lym4realCouple  over a year ago

plymouth

I'm a expert....with a handy picture of his knob out ????? that made i chuckle and total gibberish to boot and can't string a coherent or type a sentence together ?? but hey ..here's me knob..

By *ony 2016Man  over a year ago

Huddersfield /derby cinemas

I just wonder if the people who are laughing at Jeremy Corbyn's brother are beginning to realise the man they chose to lead our country is laughing at them

york

Winston

Winston."

yes it is and we don’t know if there’s any long term effects . Stop been a fan boy for the jabs

york

Winston

Winston."

yes it is and we don’t know if there’s any long term effects . Stop been a fan boy for the jabs

Winston

Winston.

yes it is and we don’t know if there’s any long term effects . Stop been a fan boy for the jabs "

I'm a fanboy for the facts.

Winston.

york

Winston

Winston.

Winston."

you only believe the government narrative on this

teleford

Passed right by the knob Piers in the street today! Had to suppress the urge to knock his lights out, assault is wrong, especially on someone with a mental illness.

teleford

Winston

Winston.

Winston. you only believe the government narrative on this "

Not just the narrative of our government but most governments, the WHO, the majority of health professionals and most credible independent media... whos narrative do you believe? Piers Corbyns?

Winston

Winston.

Winston.

you only believe the government narrative on this "

As I said, I'm a fanboy of the facts.

The facts that are supported by around 165 countries in the world who all have pretty much the same posture on Covid and vaccinations.

The worlds leading virologists who also seem to agree.

Leading researchers throughout the world who came together to create a vaccine to help the world fight covid.

Add in the World Health Organisation plus entire bodies of independent study and I think I know where I'm putting my health protection.

On the flipside, since Covid hit the world news my shares in Bacofoil have gone through the roof.

Winston

york

Winston

Winston.

Winston.

The facts that are supported by around 165 countries in the world who all have pretty much the same posture on Covid and vaccinations.

Leading researchers throughout the world who came together to create a vaccine to help the world fight covid.

Add in the World Health Organisation plus entire bodies of independent study and I think I know where I'm putting my health protection.

On the flipside, since Covid hit the world news my shares in Bacofoil have gone through the roof.

Winston

"

The WHO are a corrupted organisation and your wrong about the worlds leading virologists all been in agreement many disagree on he narrative but then I suspect you only listen to the ones peddled out by the MSM . With talk of more rescrictuins how as the vaccine is our way out of this worked for you . But then freedoms over rated anyway

Winston

Winston.

Winston.

Winston

The WHO are a corrupted organisation and your wrong about the worlds leading virologists all been in agreement many disagree on he narrative but then I suspect you only listen to the ones peddled out by the MSM . With talk of more rescrictuins how as the vaccine is our way out of this worked for you . But then freedoms over rated anyway "

I'm unclear where I said "all" of the world's leading virologists.

However, the important word there is "leading"

I take my knowledge from a wide variety of sources, that way I have a rounded balance of information to disseminate and base my health protection decisions on.

Few of those sources are to be found on Facebook or Instagram et al.

Winston.

york

Winston

Winston.

Winston.

Winston

The WHO are a corrupted organisation and your wrong about the worlds leading virologists all been in agreement many disagree on he narrative but then I suspect you only listen to the ones peddled out by the MSM . With talk of more rescrictuins how as the vaccine is our way out of this worked for you . But then freedoms over rated anyway

I take my knowledge from a wide variety of sources, that way I have a rounded balance of information to disseminate and base my health protection decisions on.

Winston."

many leading experts have a different view on all this . What you mean is government appointed ones

By *iss sexy 69Woman  over a year ago

bridport

He's such a knobhead

By *otsossieMan  over a year ago

Chez/Sheff

Pleased to read he’s been arrested.

Manchester (she/her)

He's been arrested.

By *uddy laneMan  over a year ago

dudley

"He's been arrested."

He will be out within an hour or two.

Manchester (she/her)

"He's been arrested.

He will be out within an hour or two."

Announced just before 8:30am.

An hour or two and some change.

Do you think what he did was acceptable?

Winston

Winston.

Winston.

Winston

Winston.

many leading experts have a different view on all this . What you mean is government appointed ones "

I don't mean that at all. I mean, obviously, experts in virology and epidemiology.

Winston.

"He's been arrested."

Encouraging people to burn down the Houses of Parliament.

Hope they pick a day when his brothers not in there or he's really created an atmosphere at the family Christmas Dinner table.

Winston

Manchester (she/her)

"He's been arrested.

Encouraging people to burn down the Houses of Parliament.

Hope they pick a day when his brothers not in there or he's really created an atmosphere at the family Christmas Dinner table.

Winston"

Yeah...

There is a line. Apparently he thinks it doesn't apply to him.

york

Winston

Winston.

Winston.

Winston

Winston.

many leading experts have a different view on all this . What you mean is government appointed ones

I don't mean that at all. I mean, obviously, experts in virology and epidemiology.

Winston."

many renowned experts have a different view in this but I suppose if your just listening to the government appointed ones you won’t know that

By *orkshireDrifterMan  over a year ago

Bridlington.

Your contempt for the man, his rabble and his ideas is the very reason that he should be allowed to rant.

You and the crowd saw through his nonsense but I would defend his right of freedom of speech. The British public, for all their faults see through his ideas. It is better to let him and his like condemn themselves than have a society where voices are suppressed?

Manchester (she/her)

"Your contempt for the man, his rabble and his ideas is the very reason that he should be allowed to rant.

You and the crowd saw through his nonsense but I would defend his right of freedom of speech. The British public, for all their faults see through his ideas. It is better to let him and his like condemn themselves than have a society where voices are suppressed?"

Including when he called for the offices of MPs to be burned down, if they disagree with him?

Winston

Winston.

Winston.

Winston

Winston.

Winston. many renowned experts have a different view in this but I suppose if your just listening to the government appointed ones you won’t know that "

You made that accusation before.

What was it about "I don't mean that at all" that's confusing you?

Winston

By *ovebjsMan  over a year ago

Bristol

Now go take a look at the national average for hart attacks and blood clots over the last 10+ Years then take into account the general bad diets that have increased

By *ovebjsMan  over a year ago

Bristol

Oh and I agree corbyn and his job should have been moved down the street so they could protest without intimidating people getting on with their lives

"

Bravo well stated

Oh also if mp you can mix and party no masks dont the virus affect the eleite then

Bravo well stated

Oh also if mp you can mix and party no masks dont the virus affect the eleite then "

The virus has the potential to affect everyone.

Because some people flout the rules/laws/advice/guidelines does not mean I have to be a twat too.

One persons failure to observe, does not relieve me of my responsibility.

Anyone who takes the "he's not, so I won't either" stance is as daft as them to be frank.

I stopped playing stupid games and using justifications like that when I was 8.

Winston

By *andare63Man  over a year ago

oldham

Corbyn,,,,, a name synonymous with fuckwittery at its finest

york

Bravo well stated

Oh also if mp you can mix and party no masks dont the virus affect the eleite then

Because some people flout the rules/laws/advice/guidelines does not mean I have to be a twat too.

Anyone who takes the "he's not, so I won't either" stance is as daft as them to be frank.

Winston so what you really saying is you blindly just do as your told

"

Bravo well stated

"

Hiding your comment inside the quotation marks doesn't fool anyone.

I think my previous responses to your accusations hold for this one too.

Not sure how many times I have to say it really, I'd have thought once was enough.

I'll frame it in very simplistic terms in the vain hope you'll not bother again.

No I don't.

Winston

By *rufflesCouple  over a year ago

manchester

"

Likewise, I Am also still waiting with baited breath for your credible link...or has it all gone quiet again over there??

york

Bravo well stated

Not sure how many times I have to say it really, I'd have thought once was enough.

I'll frame it in very simplistic terms in the vain hope you'll not bother again.

No I don't.

Winston"

what are you going on about hiding my remarks in quoting bars .

By *irty_DeedsMan  over a year ago

Teesside

Everytime I scroll past this thread my brain autocorrects Piers Corbyn to Piers Morgan and I do a doubletake.

Both massive cunts though so that helps.

Bravo well stated

No I don't.

Winston what are you going on about hiding my remarks in quoting bars ."

Quotation marks. Your hidden comment is still there, just read up.

Winston

Brighton

Bravo well stated

No I don't.

Winston what are you going on about hiding my remarks in quoting bars .

Winston"

Cursor (is is that Curser) strikes again!

Bravo well stated

No I don't.

Winston

Cursor (is is that Curser) strikes again!"

Funny how that keeps happening.

Winston

By *hebritukCouple  over a year ago

London

Anyone seen the video of him accepting a donation (bribe) from a pharmaceutical company (set up) on you tube. His values disappeared in a brown envelope of Monopoly money. It’s on YouTube.

york

Bravo well stated

No I don't.

Winston

Winston"

winston you stay in and hide for the rest of your life against this flu like virus

Bravo well stated

No I don't.

Winston

Winston winston you stay in and hide for the rest of your life against this flu like virus "

What makes you think we're staying in and hiding? Very odd line of thought.

We know it's not a flu virus, or flu like virus.

We're aware it has the potential to kill us or harm our health permanently for the rest of our lives and have the same impacts on those around us.

We're following the guidance, fully vaccinated, social distancing, mask up, wash hands etc.

Going about our daily affairs with due diligence.

Winston

By *olymalelincsMan  over a year ago

nr spalding

Bravo well stated

No I don't.

Winston

Winston winston you stay in and hide for the rest of your life against this flu like virus

We're aware it has the potential to kill us or harm our health permanently for the rest of our lives and have the same impacts on those around us.

We're following the guidance, fully vaccinated, social distancing, mask up, wash hands etc.

Winston"

All the crap about hiding away from flu that gets spouted on here does make me laugh, it amazes me that after this long the same shite is still being spouted by pretty much the same people that still have no clue what this virus really is, like you say it's not a case of hiding away it's about due diligence and taking simple sensible actions to protect yourself and those around you from a virus that can have serious life changing effects on our bodies whilst still going about our day to day lives as much as is possible at this time.

york

Bravo well stated

No I don't.

Winston

Winston winston you stay in and hide for the rest of your life against this flu like virus

Winston

All the crap about hiding away from flu that gets spouted on here does make me laugh, it amazes me that after this long the same shite is still being spouted by pretty much the same people that still have no clue what this virus really is, like you say it's not a case of hiding away it's about due diligence and taking simple sensible actions to protect yourself and those around you from a virus that can have serious life changing effects on our bodies whilst still going about our day to day lives as much as is possible at this time."

influenza can have these effects too

york

Bravo well stated

No I don't.

Winston

Winston"

but it is a flu like virus . Influenza can have the same effects and cause death . The average age of death is 82 with covid and some age groups are more at risk from influenza

Bravo well stated

No I don't.

Winston

Winston but it is a flu like virus . Influenza can have the same effects and cause death . The average age of death is 82 with covid and some age groups are more at risk from influenza "

Not sure what point you're trying to make here.....

Winston

By *he_massangerMan  over a year ago

Sheringham

It's all over conspiracynutjob.com

Manchester (she/her)

"

Winston

All the crap about hiding away from flu that gets spouted on here does make me laugh, it amazes me that after this long the same shite is still being spouted by pretty much the same people that still have no clue what this virus really is, like you say it's not a case of hiding away it's about due diligence and taking simple sensible actions to protect yourself and those around you from a virus that can have serious life changing effects on our bodies whilst still going about our day to day lives as much as is possible at this time."

Absolutely.

Part of using our own judgement and exercising personal responsibility is finding good sources of information. Anyone who says it's flu or like flu - it'd be like taking medical advice from a mechanic, frankly. And if anyone wants to, that's their right, but it's also my right to think that that's more than a little silly.

In the meantime, Piers Corbyn has made quite a few threats and been engaged in criminal damage as well as being a pain in the arse in probably legal ways.

all around

Bravo well stated

No I don't.

Winston

Winston but it is a flu like virus . Influenza can have the same effects and cause death . The average age of death is 82 with covid and some age groups are more at risk from influenza "

It's a coronavirus not a flu virus

all around

And yes he would appear to be a crackpot nutjob

Manchester (she/her)

Bravo well stated

No I don't.

Winston

Winston but it is a flu like virus . Influenza can have the same effects and cause death . The average age of death is 82 with covid and some age groups are more at risk from influenza

It's a coronavirus not a flu virus"

And all sorts of viruses can have flu like effects, because what we think of as flu is our immune system responding. It's an incredibly asinine argument, and that's probably giving it too much dignity.