FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Conspiracy theory?

Conspiracy theory?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *otswoldguy911 OP   Man  over a year ago

gloucestershire

What did the conspiracy theorists say would come after vaccine passports? I’d like to prepare as they seem to have got everything else right so far

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Passports have been on the table for so long I wouldn't say this was a conspiracy theory as such.

Indeed passports denial was more a club to beat the EU with ...

Wasn't a big one invermectin ?

That hasn't aged well.

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

"What did the conspiracy theorists say would come after vaccine passports? I’d like to prepare as they seem to have got everything else right so far"

You say this almost as if your not one of them?

"Passports have been on the table for so long I wouldn't say this was a conspiracy theory as such.

That hasn't aged well. "

It just hasn't surfaced above ground

"What did the conspiracy theorists say would come after vaccine passports? I’d like to prepare as they seem to have got everything else right so far

"

Ha ha, that made me chuckle.

By *otMe66Man  over a year ago

Terra Firma

"What did the conspiracy theorists say would come after vaccine passports? I’d like to prepare as they seem to have got everything else right so far

"

"What did the conspiracy theorists say would come after vaccine passports? I’d like to prepare as they seem to have got everything else right so far"

What have they ‘got right’ ??

By *evilandTheBeastCouple  over a year ago

Peterborough and Bedford

What will the next variant be called? Have the tin hat thought about that one?

Something about totalitarian rule probably.

To be fair they're probably not far wrong on that either until the Tory voters die off...

By *drianukMan  over a year ago

Spain, Lancs

Crikey, like a recurring dream...the same old lockdown/vaccine enthusiasts coming up with the same old discredited claims

Spain, Lancs

To be fair they're probably not far wrong on that either until the Tory voters die off... "

Wrong to make this authoritarianism a party political matter....Labour's criticism seems to be that the Tories haven't been authoritarian enough!

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

"What will the next variant be called? Have the tin hat thought about that one?"

Not hard to predict when it's following the Greek alphabet (which we're going to run out of soon!)

Spain, Lancs

I think they have said there will be endless 'boosters'. Right so far!

Maybe not conspiracy theorists... just better read than those swallowing the official narrative

By *ayjay218Man  over a year ago

Aberdeen

"I think they have said there will be endless 'boosters'. Right so far!

Maybe not conspiracy theorists... just better read than those swallowing the official narrative"

so where do you form your opinion from?

To be fair they're probably not far wrong on that either until the Tory voters die off...

Wrong to make this authoritarianism a party political matter....Labour's criticism seems to be that the Tories haven't been authoritarian enough!"

You won't find me defending Labour.

Maybe not conspiracy theorists... just better read than those swallowing the official narrative"

that's a different baubset if people indeed !

Tho I'm not yet sure why multiple boosters is a bad thing, just because this in power like a simple message to appeal to the masses.

Spain, Lancs

Didn't 'conspiracy theorists' also say that vaccines would be extended to children? Yes they did!

Maybe 'conspiracy theorist' is just abuse.

Maybe not conspiracy theorists... just better read than those swallowing the official narrative so where do you form your opinion from? "

You form an opinion from multiple sources, think of someone in the CIA? They'll be gathering, processing and analysing information from everywhere to connects dots and maybe to brief the President..

Listen to people you don't like, some times we learn from them.

No one ever gained wisdom by studying material that only reinforced their own predetermined ideas?

Last night I listening to Andy Slavitt who was the former Senior advisor for the Biden Administration Covid response.

He was in teleconference with Dr Michael Olsterholm and guess what, it was on YOUTUBE and I don't care where I get my information from.....hey, if its from a carrier pigeon and enlightens me - fantastic.

So anyway, Michael Olsterholm is very qualified as 'infections disease' expert and there talking about the challenges of the pandemic.

What went right and what went wrong and what's next.....???

I've digressed from the OPs debate which was what's going to happen next.?

Keep an open mind, maybe we can learn from each other..

Spain, Lancs

Didn't ' conspiracy theorists' also say that waiting lists for other operations would grow longer, leading to more deaths?

Yes they did!

Spain, Lancs

Didn't 'conspiracy theorists' say that HCQ had been mistrialled and misrepresented? Yes they did!

And now we know that doses had been 8 times higher than that recommended in the UK Formulary...the Bible for dosages...and we're administered at the wrong stage.

And without zinc.

And that the health authorities in Singapore and India had alerted the WHO to this? And been ignored?

Yes, we now know all that.

Aberdeen

"Didn't ' conspiracy theorists' also say that waiting lists for other operations would grow longer, leading to more deaths?

Yes they did!"

I’m not sure that they needed a Chrystal ball or in-depth investigative journalism to predict that!

North West

"Didn't ' conspiracy theorists' also say that waiting lists for other operations would grow longer, leading to more deaths?

Yes they did!"

Also the people who could state the bleedin' obvious said this. It's pretty fucking obvious/logical that waiting lists would increase if any services were delayed/suspended. Waiting lists have been growing for years prior to COVID too.

North West

"Didn't 'conspiracy theorists' also say that vaccines would be extended to children? Yes they did!

Maybe 'conspiracy theorist' is just abuse."

You mean the vaccines that have been shown to have an overall benefit to children and overall, a good safety profile? Children receive lots of other vaccines too. My daughter gets the nasal flu vaccine at school, for example.

Spain, Lancs

Didn't 'conspiracy theorists' also pooh Pooh the initial two/three weeks claim?

Yes they did.

I think they've been right on most things so far.

Maybe, whenever you hear someone lazily attacking something they don't like as a 'conspiracy theory' they themselves should be attacked as gullible, over-trusting fools.

After all, these 'comspiracy' predictions tend to come true

Yes they did!

Also the people who could state the bleedin' obvious said this. It's pretty fucking obvious/logical that waiting lists would increase if any services were delayed/suspended. Waiting lists have been growing for years prior to COVID too. "

30 million elective surgeries were cancelled worldwide in the first 12 weeks of the pandemic...so yes massive back logs.

North West

"Didn't 'conspiracy theorists' also pooh Pooh the initial two/three weeks claim?

Yes they did.

Maybe, whenever you hear someone lazily attacking something they don't like as a 'conspiracy theory' they themselves should be attacked as gullible, over-trusting fools.

After all, these 'comspiracy' predictions tend to come true"

Again, most rational, intelligent people could also see that a global pandemic would not be over in a few weeks. Only incompetent Govt types said things like that to try and reduce panic and engage public good will with the measures. If it was said from day 1 "this could be a slog for a good couple of years," then public good will might have been eroded more quickly.

Aberdeen

"Didn't 'conspiracy theorists' also pooh Pooh the initial two/three weeks claim?

Yes they did.

the conspiracy theorists also said that covid didn’t actually exist! So do they also claim that 170k + uk deaths are made up too?

North West

Yes they did!

Also the people who could state the bleedin' obvious said this. It's pretty fucking obvious/logical that waiting lists would increase if any services were delayed/suspended. Waiting lists have been growing for years prior to COVID too.

30 million elective surgeries were cancelled worldwide in the first 12 weeks of the pandemic...so yes massive back logs. "

Yes, including mine. I'm having a post op check up that is nearly one year overdue, on Friday....

Yes they did!

30 million elective surgeries were cancelled worldwide in the first 12 weeks of the pandemic...so yes massive back logs.

Yes, including mine. I'm having a post op check up that is nearly one year overdue, on Friday...."

Aberdeen

Yes they did.

is this actually David icke?

By *eardsandboobsCouple  over a year ago

isle of wight festival

I think the only things that conspiracy theorists said was that bill gates was sterilising people, their was a new world order taking over, there were microchips in the vaccine and covid doesn’t exist .

Everything else people said was a may or may not happen scenario . That’s not a conspiracy theory. That’s a let’s see what happens and decide at the time of new measures need to be introduced.

Spain, Lancs

Perhaps the phrase 'conspiracy theorist' is just a term of abuse.

Sceptic is a better phrase. Yes, much of what sceptics warned about has come true

in Lancashire

"I think the only things that conspiracy theorists said was that bill gates was sterilising people, their was a new world order taking over, there were microchips in the vaccine and covid doesn’t exist .

Everything else people said was a may or may not happen scenario . That’s not a conspiracy theory. That’s a let’s see what happens and decide at the time of new measures need to be introduced. "

And five g, upon which some complete fuckwits decided to criminally damage and torch some of them..

By *nimaginativeUsernameMan  over a year ago

Rochester, Kent

Compulsory ID cards to be phased in?

I’ve no idea, just a thought…

I’ll just lob that in and go back to watching Corrie

The 5g stuff was good.

The magnets in the arm was a good one too.

in Lancashire

"The 5g stuff was good.

The magnets in the arm was a good one too."

That will be on the highlights of the year round ups as an example if sheer comedy gold amidst the pain and stress for many..

"Compulsory ID cards to be phased in?

I’ll just lob that in and go back to watching Corrie "

God I've never watch Corrie for years but someone said Ken Barlow is still in it.

By *annaBeStrongMan  over a year ago

w

Most conspiracy theorists make so many guesses you can’t keep count, then when one comes true they act like their have a crystal ball

Remember 5G covid?

By *uddy laneMan  over a year ago

dudley

"Compulsory ID cards to be phased in?

I’ll just lob that in and go back to watching Corrie

God I've never watch Corrie for years but someone said Ken Barlow is still in it. "

Has Billy still got the hump.?

Spain, Lancs

I think that belief in the official narrative is weakening by the day at this point.

Perhaps the lockdown/vaccine enthusiasts can explain...which they have avoided doing for nearly two years...why deaths of/ deaths with are elided.

Why are doctors threatened with disciplinary action if they wrongly miss off a coronavirus ' cause of death' from a death certificate but not if they are mistaken the other way round.

Perhaps our gullible fools could explain why the ONS pointed out that official figures were 34% higher than they should have been

Aberdeen

Yes they did.

After all, these 'comspiracy' predictions tend to come true is this actually David icke?

You're Goebbels then. Idiot"

touché! I’m not the one that is hand picking from thousands of statements that thousands of different people made to suit your argument! Most of which were absolute tosh I will add. Mostly made by some unqualified bedroom keyboard warrior! Which some seam to take as fact! Yet when respected and qualified scientists say something they totally disregard and say it’s a smoke screen to micro chip us all. Amazes me really what is their thinking

North West

My microchip was upgraded this evening to the most recent version. I'm sure Billy G is already fully aware that a plump woman in a wheelchair from NW England is ready to intercept all communications Bill wishes to send

"I think that belief in the official narrative is weakening by the day at this point.

Perhaps the lockdown/vaccine enthusiasts can explain...which they have avoided doing for nearly two years...why deaths of/ deaths with are elided.

Why are doctors threatened with disciplinary action if they wrongly miss off a coronavirus ' cause of death' from a death certificate but not if they are mistaken the other way round.

Perhaps our gullible fools could explain why the ONS pointed out that official figures were 34% higher than they should have been"

what's the ONS point ?

And any links to the doctor claims ?

Ps elided ? Don't know this word

By *arry247Couple  over a year ago

Wakefield

You mean like flu jab and annual booster.

By *amish SMan  over a year ago

Eastleigh

Wow, like the vaccine passport you already needed for some parts of the world, old news then.

By *ee And MikeCouple  over a year ago

Cannock

I’m not a conspiracy theorist but you do have to admit governments around the world have used Covid19 to flex their muscles like they’ve never been able to do so before, wasn’t their a phrase used by one of the SAGE scientists like ‘ we never thought we could get away with locking the country down but we saw what the government did in Italy and we were able to do the same’ - or words to that effect, I’m sure some bright spark will dig it out of the internet for us.

Now we are pretty much told what we can do, where we can do it and when we can do it.

As a family we’ve had a lot to do with the NHS and in the main they do an excellent job, but an I supposed to give up nearly two years (and counting) to protect it when I pay my taxes/NI for it to protect me ?

It’s almost gone unnoticed that New Zealand plan to ban smoking albeit for the younger generation to start with, but is this not another example of a government taking control of our lives and dictating what we can or can’t do ? I’m not a smoker myself, but I grew up in a household where my mum and stepdad smoked regularly and surely living a life is about personal choice and not being told how to live it by what is seemingly becoming dictatorship governments !

"I’m not a conspiracy theorist but you do have to admit governments around the world have used Covid19 to flex their muscles like they’ve never been able to do so before, wasn’t their a phrase used by one of the SAGE scientists like ‘ we never thought we could get away with locking the country down but we saw what the government did in Italy and we were able to do the same’ - or words to that effect, I’m sure some bright spark will dig it out of the internet for us.

Now we are pretty much told what we can do, where we can do it and when we can do it.

As a family we’ve had a lot to do with the NHS and in the main they do an excellent job, but an I supposed to give up nearly two years (and counting) to protect it when I pay my taxes/NI for it to protect me ?

It’s almost gone unnoticed that New Zealand plan to ban smoking albeit for the younger generation to start with, but is this not another example of a government taking control of our lives and dictating what we can or can’t do ? I’m not a smoker myself, but I grew up in a household where my mum and stepdad smoked regularly and surely living a life is about personal choice and not being told how to live it by what is seemingly becoming dictatorship governments !

"

should we legalsie crystal meth? There's a definite endowment effect in smoking.

On lockdowns, was it the power of the law that meant people complied... Or the willingness of the people to take responsibility. Maybe a bit of both.

By *ee And MikeCouple  over a year ago

Cannock

"I’m not a conspiracy theorist but you do have to admit governments around the world have used Covid19 to flex their muscles like they’ve never been able to do so before, wasn’t their a phrase used by one of the SAGE scientists like ‘ we never thought we could get away with locking the country down but we saw what the government did in Italy and we were able to do the same’ - or words to that effect, I’m sure some bright spark will dig it out of the internet for us.

should we legalsie crystal meth? There's a definite endowment effect in smoking.

On lockdowns, was it the power of the law that meant people complied... Or the willingness of the people to take responsibility. Maybe a bit of both. "

That’s a load of bollox, crystal meth is an illegal drug, smoking tobacco is not currently illegal !

What will come next, alcohol, types of food, it’s a slippery slope that they tread !

By *exy Pretty FeetCouple  over a year ago

Live in Scotland Play in England

"Passports have been on the table for so long I wouldn't say this was a conspiracy theory as such.

That hasn't aged well. "

India has been treated mild cases of covid with ivermectin since the start of the pandemic

Despite a horrific time with the Delta wave their overall stats look ok despite there having been poorer vaccine uptake prior to that wave

It will be interesting to see what papers get published about the effectiveness of ivermectin in this setting

By *LIRTWITHUSCouple  over a year ago

Chester

Not difficult Google government weforum

Aberdeen

On lockdowns, was it the power of the law that meant people complied... Or the willingness of the people to take responsibility. Maybe a bit of both.

That’s a load of bollox, crystal meth is an illegal drug, smoking tobacco is not currently illegal !

What will come next, alcohol, types of food, it’s a slippery slope that they tread !

"

the thing with tobacco is that the government (now and previous) spell out how much that smokers drain the health services and bit anti smoking campaigns which is not a bad thing that. I feel the narrative that they come out with has a lot to do with it actually lowering the resistance to the years of 2% or whatever it is % wise above inflation increase. I certainly don’t fall for the way they say that duty increases are intended to discourage people from smoking or drinking so much. It probably impacts the people on lower paid jobs hugely, some things like that appear to be aimed at the less well off

By *dysseusukMan  over a year ago

Chelmsford

What have they ‘got right’ ?? "

That the world is flat, Donald Trump is the Messiah, and COVID is transmitted through 5G - and they got every one right!

Yes they did.

Mate, you are wasting your breath on all the sheep here that are brainwashed by BBC and SKY and Boris.

The government have created a panic yet again just like the magical fuel crisis that lasted 2 weeks.

They are doing the same now because there is a backlog of vaccines that will expire in Jan 22.

"

Considering the cost on the health system with the effects of smoking and alcohol on health and the kind of foods we consume, maybe not a bad idea . But that would mean shutting down the tobacco and alcohol industry, the fast food industry and the processed food/sugar industry - wayyyyyy too many taxes made. Ain't ever gonna happen.

Aberdeen

Considering the cost on the health system with the effects of smoking and alcohol on health and the kind of foods we consume, maybe not a bad idea . But that would mean shutting down the tobacco and alcohol industry, the fast food industry and the processed food/sugar industry - wayyyyyy too many taxes made. Ain't ever gonna happen."

don’t you think that the vast amount of money raised by duty on alcohol and tobacco not being a earner for the treasury, could possibly be a far greater drain financially to the heath services, that treating those who are a cost to the health services with related illnesses at the moment

Considering the cost on the health system with the effects of smoking and alcohol on health and the kind of foods we consume, maybe not a bad idea . But that would mean shutting down the tobacco and alcohol industry, the fast food industry and the processed food/sugar industry - wayyyyyy too many taxes made. Ain't ever gonna happen. don’t you think that the vast amount of money raised by duty on alcohol and tobacco not being a earner for the treasury, could possibly be a far greater drain financially to the heath services, that treating those who are a cost to the health services with related illnesses at the moment "

So we keep the industry going to spend the money raised on those presenting with related illnesses now while continuing the cycle?

It was a throwaway comment. We all know that neither the tobacco nor the alcohol nor the processed food industry is going to be shut down while it generates vast amounts of taxes for the government and creates jobs.

Plus it keeps the pharmaceutical and medical industry in business

By *instonandLadyAstorCouple  over a year ago

Not where we seem to be...

"

This comment wins today's Internet.

Winston

Aberdeen

Considering the cost on the health system with the effects of smoking and alcohol on health and the kind of foods we consume, maybe not a bad idea . But that would mean shutting down the tobacco and alcohol industry, the fast food industry and the processed food/sugar industry - wayyyyyy too many taxes made. Ain't ever gonna happen. don’t you think that the vast amount of money raised by duty on alcohol and tobacco not being a earner for the treasury, could possibly be a far greater drain financially to the heath services, that treating those who are a cost to the health services with related illnesses at the moment

So we keep the industry going to spend the money raised on those presenting with related illnesses now while continuing the cycle?

It was a throwaway comment. We all know that neither the tobacco nor the alcohol nor the processed food industry is going to be shut down while it generates vast amounts of taxes for the government and creates jobs.

Plus it keeps the pharmaceutical and medical industry in business "

well with some of the extreme comments and views I’m not sure how we can work out what is meant as a throwaway comment or a what you would like to happen

Yes they did.

After all, these 'comspiracy' predictions tend to come true

Mate, you are wasting your breath on all the sheep here that are brainwashed by BBC and SKY and Boris.

The government have created a panic yet again just like the magical fuel crisis that lasted 2 weeks.

They are doing the same now because there is a backlog of vaccines that will expire in Jan 22.

"

Your recollection of who was raising the profile of the fuel shortage/crisis is different to mine.

Winston.

By *irty_DeedsMan  over a year ago

Teesside

The lab leak theory is one that was ridiculed early on

But we Don't have vaccine passports!

We have covid passes.

You do not have to had any vaccine to get a pass.

You can test or prove recent positive test.

By *irty_DeedsMan  over a year ago

Teesside

We have covid passes.

You can test or prove recent positive test. "

For now. It wasn't long ago that bojo and co said that passports weren't going to be introduced.

We have covid passes.

You can test or prove recent positive test. For now. It wasn't long ago that bojo and co said that passports weren't going to be introduced."

But passports haven't been introduced. And actually that was never said just that they would keep it under review.

By *outhlondon_guyMan  over a year ago

London

"The lab leak theory is one that was ridiculed early on "

Mainly as there was no definitive evidence for it. And guess what, there still isn't.

The general position now appears to be that it's unlikely we'll ever be able to tell whether it was zoonotic or originated from a lab

By *irldnCouple  over a year ago

Brighton

This thread us a perfect example of everything wrong with social media and it being driven by tribalism presenting binary arguments and lacking “grey area” discussion and critical thinking.

Everything that does not support or contradicts the pro-vaccine and government narrative is labelled a “conspiracy theory”. The sole purpose of that approach is to discredit everything by lumping them together with the obvious tin foil hat wearing crackpot theories (eg Bill Gates, microchips, 5G, NWO, lizard men etc).

However, actively suppressed or hidden amongst all that guff there are legitimate questions being asked that anyone with one iota of personal agency should be wanting to explore and challenge and demand answers against.

But that is impossible to do when people cling to their tribe!

"This thread us a perfect example of everything wrong with social media and it being driven by tribalism presenting binary arguments and lacking “grey area” discussion and critical thinking.

Everything that does not support or contradicts the pro-vaccine and government narrative is labelled a “conspiracy theory”. The sole purpose of that approach is to discredit everything by lumping them together with the obvious tin foil hat wearing crackpot theories (eg Bill Gates, microchips, 5G, NWO, lizard men etc).

However, actively suppressed or hidden amongst all that guff there are legitimate questions being asked that anyone with one iota of personal agency should be wanting to explore and challenge and demand answers against.

But that is impossible to do when people cling to their tribe! "

As always @Birldn, the voice of reason in these forums.

"This thread us a perfect example of everything wrong with social media and it being driven by tribalism presenting binary arguments and lacking “grey area” discussion and critical thinking.

absolutely, and as I've said before, I feel for those who are passionate about raising concerns, as anything valid they have to say gets lost in the noise ... And there is only so much one can do to "fact check" any claims.

[Removed by poster at 16/12/21 09:17:03]

I believe many by of them are now having the jab, now microchip is removed.

But that is impossible to do when people cling to their tribe! absolutely, and as I've said before, I feel for those who are passionate about raising concerns, as anything valid they have to say gets lost in the noise ... And there is only so much one can do to "fact check" any claims. "

I'm quite happy to wear the 'Tin foil' hat and say Goldman Sachs 'conspire' all the time to manipulate the 'financial markets' to ensure their quarterly profits are HUGE.

Remembering the financial crash 2008, Goldman Sachs were bundling up all those subprime loans, getting them Triple AAA rated selling them off as great investments to mug punters.......then betting against them.

Thats like 'Goldman Sachs' taking out Medical insurance out on YOU, shooting YOU in the head and collecting the Benjamin's.

They are doing GOD'S work....as the Former CEO Lloyd blankfein once said, I'm sure they'll be heavily invested in Pharmaceutical stocks.

No one ever gained wisdom by studying material that only reinforced their own predetermined ideas?

We live and learn from each other.

By *AM2214Man  over a year ago

Manchester Area

"What will the next variant be called? Have the tin hat thought about that one?

Not hard to predict when it's following the Greek alphabet (which we're going to run out of soon!)"

actually it hasnt followed the Greek Alphabet...the variants have had Greek Suffices ..but not in order....

By *AM2214Man  over a year ago

Manchester Area

What have they ‘got right’ ??

That the world is flat, Donald Trump is the Messiah, and COVID is transmitted through 5G - and they got every one right! "

i dispute the Earth is Flat!

gloucestershire

Great post

By *eardsandboobsCouple  over a year ago

isle of wight festival

"What will the next variant be called? Have the tin hat thought about that one?

Not hard to predict when it's following the Greek alphabet (which we're going to run out of soon!) actually it hasnt followed the Greek Alphabet...the variants have had Greek Suffices ..but not in order...."

They are in order of the alphabet. They just missed out nu and xi. Nu because it sounds like new and Xi as it’s a common surname. The rat have been used Alpha , beta , gamma, delta , epsilon, zeta, eta, theta, iota, kappa, lambda, mu. Just might not have heard of them as they have been more prevalent in other countries

By *hagTonightMan  over a year ago

From the land of haribos.

"The lab leak theory is one that was ridiculed early on "
Yes, that one happened early on and I reckon that most knew about that too.

Unfortunately some people are so brainwashed, they can't help but belittle or challenge some who are asking the questions

The 5G one is a weird one. Because there is a slither of truth there.

5G is a big thing for locating where you are. Like locating your position to the nearest metre squared which isnt possible without it

North West

"The 5G one is a weird one. Because there is a slither of truth there.

5G is a big thing for locating where you are. Like locating your position to the nearest metre squared which isnt possible without it "

But not via a chip implanted in the upper arm!

Aberdeen

5G is a big thing for locating where you are. Like locating your position to the nearest metre squared which isnt possible without it

But not via a chip implanted in the upper arm! "

I can hardly get a phone signal in some places in my house, so that tiny chip in my arm must be something else, how long does the battery last I wonder?

The push to get everyone on a digital pass because not far down the line it'll be you're social credit, medical history and digital currency etc

North West

But not via a chip implanted in the upper arm! I can hardly get a phone signal in some places in my house, so that tiny chip in my arm must be something else, how long does the battery last I wonder? "

Only 3-6 months, hence the booster

By *ad NannaWoman  over a year ago

East London

I think conspiracy theory should be changed to stating the obvious.

North West

"I think conspiracy theory should be changed to stating the obvious.

"

Apart from the ones that are conspiracy theories, like global cabals and lizard people.

By *ob08Man  over a year ago

Macclesfield

5G is a big thing for locating where you are. Like locating your position to the nearest metre squared which isnt possible without it "

And how does it do that exactly?

East London

"I think conspiracy theory should be changed to stating the obvious.

Apart from the ones that are conspiracy theories, like global cabals and lizard people."

Lizard people are amongst us

East London

And how does it do that exactly? "

By pinging off your phone I presume.

Macclesfield

"

That's exactly my point, people are assuming things without an understanding of how or if it can be done and who exactly can do these things.

North West

The 5G waves are channelled through the human brain, concentrated by the chip implanted into the arm and the radiation exits out of your arse hole. Billy G can pin you down to the nearest square inch (not centimetre, because Americans don't do metric, obviously).

Macclesfield

The 5G waves are channelled through the human brain, concentrated by the chip implanted into the arm and the radiation exits out of your arse hole. Billy G can pin you down to the nearest square inch (not centimetre, because Americans don't do metric, obviously). "

The 5G is more for AI, metaverse and the new internet of things and people and robotics

And like no one has ever conspired to deceive eh? Especially those in power eh? Conspiracies are real things and people conspire all the time so it seems more daft to me to scoff at those who question these things rather than the ones thst dont. Only my opinion

If you listen to people who think the queen's a lizard I'm Harry Potter and you need to re evaluate your life.

Not all conspiracy theories are as outlandish as that, and im not saying they're all true, but some are very believable. And to blindly refuse to believe that some are at least worth considering is very naive in my opinion

By *ategoodbyeMan  over a year ago

Hertfordshire

"Not all conspiracy theories are as outlandish as that, and im not saying they're all true, but some are very believable. And to blindly refuse to believe that some are at least worth considering is very naive in my opinion "

There are a massive number of real life conspiracies. The difference between ‘conspiracy theorist’ and ‘detective’ or ‘investigatory journalist’ is entirely in the attitude of the subject. Whether they examine the facts to make conclusions about the situation or torture the facts to make them fit their preconceptions.

"Not all conspiracy theories are as outlandish as that, and im not saying they're all true, but some are very believable. And to blindly refuse to believe that some are at least worth considering is very naive in my opinion "

Noah was called a Conspiracy theorist until rained..

Terra Firma

Not from conspiracy theorists, a factual little New Year bonus though...

The online safety bill, coming to an internet platform near you early 2022.

Peace on earth

gloucestershire

[Removed by poster at 17/12/21 12:08:53]

gloucestershire

I wonder if people would call me a conspiracy theorist if I said Jeffrey Epstein didn’t kill himself???

"Not all conspiracy theories are as outlandish as that, and im not saying they're all true, but some are very believable. And to blindly refuse to believe that some are at least worth considering is very naive in my opinion

I wonder if people would call me a conspiracy theorist if I said Jeffrey Epstein didn’t kill himself???

"

Here's some tinfoil

"Not all conspiracy theories are as outlandish as that, and im not saying they're all true, but some are very believable. And to blindly refuse to believe that some are at least worth considering is very naive in my opinion

"

Do you have proof that he didn't?

Winston

"

Did he have COVID?

What comes next?

We only need to look towards other countries to see the different rules these countries impose on their population.

I look to china as it was the first country to impose these passports for covid, these passports quickly turned into a credit score system based on behaviour.

an example would be, I have 200 points on my passport so I can go to the pub, cinema, drive my car, buy food everyday things. then I refuse a booster I lose 100 points I cannot go to the pub, cinema, just enough points to buy food, if I refuse again id be in stum.

that's what they say is coming here, its not a conspiracy as it is happening now.

go to your local mp or email them for this to stop as others have which lead to the rebellion in parliament this week.

Terra Firma

"What comes next?

We only need to look towards other countries to see the different rules these countries impose on their population.

I look to china as it was the first country to impose these passports for covid, these passports quickly turned into a credit score system based on behaviour.

an example would be, I have 200 points on my passport so I can go to the pub, cinema, drive my car, buy food everyday things. then I refuse a booster I lose 100 points I cannot go to the pub, cinema, just enough points to buy food, if I refuse again id be in stum.

that's what they say is coming here, its not a conspiracy as it is happening now.

go to your local mp or email them for this to stop as others have which lead to the rebellion in parliament this week."

The Chinese social credit score was designed well before covid came along, they started trials in 2009 and refined it along the way until it was ready for a national release.

It does not take a lot of searching to find out and fact check, it does help with

"What comes next?

go to your local mp or email them for this to stop as others have which lead to the rebellion in parliament this week.

The Chinese social credit score was designed well before covid came along, they started trials in 2009 and refined it along the way until it was ready for a national release.

It does not take a lot of searching to find out and fact check, it does help with "

your right it doesn't so take a little deeper look, no need I have done this for you if you would like to click on the link,

https://nhglobalpartners.com/china-social-credit-system-explained/

social shame and division mention in the link are themes we should have noticed, if anyone else gets to read this your comments are welcome.

Terra Firma

"What comes next?

I look to china as it was the first country to impose these passports for covid, these passports quickly turned into a credit score system based on behaviour

It does not take a lot of searching to find out and fact check, it does help with

your right it doesn't so take a little deeper look, no need I have done this for you if you would like to click on the link,

https://nhglobalpartners.com/china-social-credit-system-explained/

social shame and division mention in the link are themes we should have noticed, if anyone else gets to read this your comments are welcome."

you have totally missed the point I was making. I have not denied the existence of the Chinese social credit system.... Your original post intimates that the social credit system was off the back of the covid passport and it will only be a matter of time before it happens here.

All of which is your opinion based on how you have interpreted what you have read. If you look into this more closely you will find the scheme was introduced in 2009 trials and then extended.

So why you would ask people to lobby their MP's about something that has never been mentioned here baffles me...

To be really clear a covid passport is not the Chinese social credit system and the Chinese social credit system is not happening here now as you have stated

"

Probably not, but they did call Alex Jones a crackpot when he spoke about epstein and his ring of noncery over a decade ago. There's an interesting episode of the Joe rogan experience, where Joe had his researcher fact check each of Alex's historic claims while he was on the podcast, a surprising amount of the claims came up with him being correct.

Could google it

"5G operates through MIMO (Multi-user Multiple Input Multiple Output) antennas, which provide a precise orientation of the signal in one specific direction instead of a multidirectional broadcast."

Technology: 5G - mmWave

Positioning Accuracy: Less than 1 meter

So in reality the push for 5g is fuck all about speeds but more precise location data for whoever wants to look for you. Which also can tie into directed advertisements through google for example. Or even more nefarious reasons. For example take the new laws coming into place about protests. The police can now easily find out if you went or not by tracing loccation data to the nearest few meteres while before you had some plausible deniability as your locatioon data was circumstancial evidence

A video on the subject from somone who is more on the Red Team when it comes to cyber sec/opsec stuff

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOPVXbj7IHs

As i said there is a slither of truth in alot of conspiracy theories. Alot of what Alex Jones has spoken about if you look into it is has alot of truth. The issue is when he starts talking about power vampires ect ect

Probably not, but they did call Alex Jones a crackpot when he spoke about epstein and his ring of noncery over a decade ago. There's an interesting episode of the Joe rogan experience, where Joe had his researcher fact check each of Alex's historic claims while he was on the podcast, a surprising amount of the claims came up with him being correct. "

Yep stuff like chinese cloning,gene splicing and organ harvesting

Plus the old Bohemian Grove stuff

Noah was called a Conspiracy theorist until rained.."

Noahs Flood was a possibly a real thing aswell

The water from the melting glaciers began to rush toward the world's oceans, Ballard said, causing floods all around the world.

"The questions is, was there a mother of all floods," Ballard said.

According to a controversial theory proposed by two Columbia University scientists, there really was one in the Black Sea region. They believe that the now-salty Black Sea was once an isolated freshwater lake surrounded by farmland, until it was flooded by an enormous wall of water from the rising Mediterranean Sea. The force of the water was two hundred times that of Niagara Falls, sweeping away everything in its path.

Fascinated by the idea, Ballard and his team decided to investigate.

"We went in there to look for the flood," he said. "Not just a slow moving, advancing rise of sea level, but a really big flood that then stayed... The land that went under stayed under."

Four hundred feet below the surface, they unearthed an ancient shoreline, proof to Ballard that a catastrophic event did happen in the Black Sea. By carbon dating shells found along the shoreline, Ballard said he believes they have established a timeline for that catastrophic event, which he estimates happened around 5,000 BC. Some experts believe this was around the time when Noah's flood could have occurred.

"It probably was a bad day," Ballard said. "At some magic moment, it broke through and flooded this place violently, and a lot of real estate, 150,000 square kilometers of land, went under."

The theory goes on to suggest that the story of this traumatic event, seared into the collective memory of the survivors, was passed down from generation to generation and eventually inspired the biblical account of Noah.

The water from the melting glaciers began to rush toward the world's oceans, Ballard said, causing floods all around the world.

According to a controversial theory proposed by two Columbia University scientists, there really was one in the Black Sea region. They believe that the now-salty Black Sea was once an isolated freshwater lake surrounded by farmland, until it was flooded by an enormous wall of water from the rising Mediterranean Sea. The force of the water was two hundred times that of Niagara Falls, sweeping away everything in its path.

"We went in there to look for the flood," he said. "Not just a slow moving, advancing rise of sea level, but a really big flood that then stayed... The land that went under stayed under."

Four hundred feet below the surface, they unearthed an ancient shoreline, proof to Ballard that a catastrophic event did happen in the Black Sea. By carbon dating shells found along the shoreline, Ballard said he believes they have established a timeline for that catastrophic event, which he estimates happened around 5,000 BC. Some experts believe this was around the time when Noah's flood could have occurred.

"It probably was a bad day," Ballard said. "At some magic moment, it broke through and flooded this place violently, and a lot of real estate, 150,000 square kilometers of land, went under."

The theory goes on to suggest that the story of this traumatic event, seared into the collective memory of the survivors, was passed down from generation to generation and eventually inspired the biblical account of Noah.

"

iirc the aborigines have a similar story.

I suspect something did happen but that it's been exaggerated over time. A "fab" flood.

iirc the aborigines have a similar story.

I suspect something did happen but that it's been exaggerated over time. A "fab" flood. "

Yeah most cultures have a very similar story

Probably not, but they did call Alex Jones a crackpot when he spoke about epstein and his ring of noncery over a decade ago. There's an interesting episode of the Joe rogan experience, where Joe had his researcher fact check each of Alex's historic claims while he was on the podcast, a surprising amount of the claims came up with him being correct.

Plus the old Bohemian Grove stuff"

The Bohemian Grove, I remember a young Alex Jones ambushing David Gergen on the streets of New York.

David Gergen who was a former Presidential advisor to Ford, Nixon amongst others - A Washington insider.

In Gergens own 'memiors' he talked about the Bohemian Grove. Alex asked him did he attend the 'Cremation of Care Ceremony'and did he run around the woods naked.

I'm sure people having orgies in the woods wouldn't be frowned upon in the Fab forum, would it?

The Bohemian Grove, I remember a young Alex Jones ambushing David Gergen on the streets of New York.

David Gergen who was a former Presidential advisor to Ford, Nixon amongst others - A Washington insider.

In Gergens own 'memiors' he talked about the Bohemian Grove. Alex asked him did he attend the 'Cremation of Care Ceremony'and did he run around the woods naked.

I'm sure people having orgies in the woods wouldn't be frowned upon in the Fab forum, would it?

"

But now frame it for what it really is

Rich people with large amounts of power,wealth and influence all getting together at secret meetings to pray to some Owl Deity

Yet if you said "Rich people go to secret societies and do weird shit" you would probably be called mental

By *inkerbell67Woman  over a year ago

Clacton on sea essex

Will be wearing tin foil hats next lol

That's exactly my point, people are assuming things without an understanding of how or if it can be done and who exactly can do these things."

At yet your whole post is an assumption that i dont know what im talking about

Yet if you took some time to literally use google you would seee im right and learn something in the process

But now frame it for what it really is

Rich people with large amounts of power,wealth and influence all getting together at secret meetings to pray to some Owl Deity

Yet if you said "Rich people go to secret societies and do weird shit" you would probably be called mental"

Exactly, it's like 'Eyes Wide Shut' and yes, they love crazy dark shit.

The thought of 'Nobel Peace Prize' winner Henry Kissinger running around the woods naked is not good.

By *uv2kissMan  over a year ago

fenland

"Will be wearing tin foil hats next lol"

If that's all you are going to wear, then go ahead

Terra Firma

That's exactly my point, people are assuming things without an understanding of how or if it can be done and who exactly can do these things.

Yet if you took some time to literally use google you would seee im right and learn something in the process "

GPS triangulation has been around for years and is accurate to about 5mtr with 4G data speeds although mobile tower triangulation is not very accurate at all.

5G allows for faster data transfer and coupled with GPS will aid faster triangulation. The big disadvantage with 5G is its coverage, it needs lots of towers to get good coverage and just turning a corner can drop you from 5G to 4G. A lot has been made of the extra towers and stories started to rise about tracking, I can see how that would happen but the reality is the higher the frequency the more an obstacle will disrupt the signal. But putting all that to one side, let's be honest if you are paranoid, shady or both you will have phone that does not have GPS you will have no wifi turned on, no apps and an unregistered sim.

That would be problem solved

gloucestershire

Winston"

Ah winston , I bet you believed there were WMDs in Iraq also just because Blair and bush said so and all the “evidence” suggested there was … guess what buddy … there wasn’t and they lied !

Yet if you took some time to literally use google you would seee im right and learn something in the process

GPS triangulation has been around for years and is accurate to about 5mtr with 4G data speeds although mobile tower triangulation is not very accurate at all.

5G allows for faster data transfer and coupled with GPS will aid faster triangulation. The big disadvantage with 5G is its coverage, it needs lots of towers to get good coverage and just turning a corner can drop you from 5G to 4G. A lot has been made of the extra towers and stories started to rise about tracking, I can see how that would happen but the reality is the higher the frequency the more an obstacle will disrupt the signal. But putting all that to one side, let's be honest if you are paranoid, shady or both you will have phone that does not have GPS you will have no wifi turned on, no apps and an unregistered sim.

That would be problem solved "

GPS can be affected by weather.

GPS doesnt work well inside buildings

GPS works with 5G to increase its abilty to find your exact location, more antennas lead to better triangulation

5g has less latency than GPS

I would say that large tech companies not leveraging this to sell or advertise more to you or sell your data on would be more of a conspiracy theory. Let alone the backdoors that GCHQ or NSA would have access too like EternalBlue.

Well yes if i was being naghty part of my operational security would be to use an old burner phone. Doesnt mean people with no knowledge should have evenn more info harvested off them to be sold on

Name anything the conspitritards have got right?

Name anything the conspitritards have got right? "

Gulf of Tonkin

Iraq WMD's

MK ULtra

Tuskegee experiment

WTO Riot Agent Provocateurs

Bohemian Grove

Uyghur genocide

I belive the Holocaust was treated as such for a bit

Just a few off the top of my head

[Removed by poster at 17/12/21 17:48:32]

Gulf of Tonkin

Iraq WMD's

MK ULtra

Tuskegee experiment

Bohemian Grove

Uyghur genocide

Just a few off the top of my head"

The overthrow of Democratically elected Prime Minister of Iran in 1953, Muhammad Mossadegh. The CIA orchestrated the coup and painted Mossadegh as an atheist communist.

Muhammad Mossadech was New York Times man of the year 1952, but he shouldn't have 'nationalised' those oil fields.

It was in August 1953 when the CIA orchestrated a coup of Iran's elected Prime Minister Mohammad Mossadegh.

Kermot Roosevelt Jr an American intelligence officer played a lead role in the overthrow of Mossadegh.

Definition of conspiracy

A secret plan by a group to do something unlawful or harmful.

Sounds like a conspiracy to me ?

By *anddXXXCouple  over a year ago

London

99.999% of all Virologists, Doctors and Scientist say you should for your own good and for others, but Barry in the warehouse and Doreen from accounts said that those experts don't know what they are talking about. And who am I supposed to believe?

Sigh.............

Gulf of Tonkin

Iraq WMD's

MK ULtra

Tuskegee experiment

Bohemian Grove

Uyghur genocide

Oh and to add to your list, Operation Northwood, which also plays into people's suspicion about 9/11 because of how similar the plans were.

Aberdeen

Gulf of Tonkin

Iraq WMD's

MK ULtra

Tuskegee experiment

Bohemian Grove

Uyghur genocide

yes but how many have they gotten wrong and way off the mark, like the moon landing was filmed in a tv studio etc

If you throw a thousand darts at the board then surely you will hit the bull sometimes or close to it

Gulf of Tonkin

Iraq WMD's

MK ULtra

Tuskegee experiment

Bohemian Grove

Uyghur genocide

Just a few off the top of my head yes but how many have they gotten wrong and way off the mark, like the moon landing was filmed in a tv studio etc

If you throw a thousand darts at the board then surely you will hit the bull sometimes or close to it "

The fact that you can hit the bullseye at all is the problem, it's not viable to just brush off every theory because many were mistakes. Because at the same time many weren't and even currently may not be a mistake in the future.

Aberdeen

Gulf of Tonkin

Iraq WMD's

MK ULtra

Tuskegee experiment

Bohemian Grove

Uyghur genocide

Just a few off the top of my head yes but how many have they gotten wrong and way off the mark, like the moon landing was filmed in a tv studio etc

If you throw a thousand darts at the board then surely you will hit the bull sometimes or close to it

The fact that you can hit the bullseye at all is the problem, it's not viable to just brush off every theory because many were mistakes. Because at the same time many weren't and even currently may not be a mistake in the future. "

maybe but don’t you think that false accusations can be very damaging? And that it’s ok to do so as long as a few are caught in the net? Collateral damage yes but we told you so!

By *ndulge101Couple  over a year ago

Village life in West Yorks

Tosser

I don't follow politics but I remember the Labour Party spending billions on an ID card in the early naughties.

It basically combined app current forms of id and included finger print, blood type retinal etc. Seems the current covid passport is very simple to use and doesn't really hold much information compared to debt card apps , social media apps etc.

Aberdeen

"Tosser"
just curious who that was aimed at?

Gulf of Tonkin

Iraq WMD's

MK ULtra

Tuskegee experiment

Bohemian Grove

Uyghur genocide

The fact that you can hit the bullseye at all is the problem, it's not viable to just brush off every theory because many were mistakes. Because at the same time many weren't and even currently may not be a mistake in the future. maybe but don’t you think that false accusations can be very damaging? And that it’s ok to do so as long as a few are caught in the net? Collateral damage yes but we told you so!"

No, you're right, the theories have to be nerfed a little to prevent false accusations. One great example is Alex jones and his sandy hook saga, he got it very very wrong, but, he has owned that and held his hands up, apologised... I genuinely believe that some high profile theorists say extremely far fetched things to discredit themselves and filter out the people that just laugh off the bat, a good example would be David icke and his reptilian bit. And it works, as soon anyone finds that out, they say, he thinks what, laugh for a bit and carry on with their day. But inquisitive minds look at other things and find huge amount of talk about the human consciousness and how fallible our brains are.

But that is impossible to do when people cling to their tribe! absolutely, and as I've said before, I feel for those who are passionate about raising concerns, as anything valid they have to say gets lost in the noise ... And there is only so much one can do to "fact check" any claims.

I'm quite happy to wear the 'Tin foil' hat and say Goldman Sachs 'conspire' all the time to manipulate the 'financial markets' to ensure their quarterly profits are HUGE.

Remembering the financial crash 2008, Goldman Sachs were bundling up all those subprime loans, getting them Triple AAA rated selling them off as great investments to mug punters.......then betting against them.

Thats like 'Goldman Sachs' taking out Medical insurance out on YOU, shooting YOU in the head and collecting the Benjamin's.

They are doing GOD'S work....as the Former CEO Lloyd blankfein once said, I'm sure they'll be heavily invested in Pharmaceutical stocks.

We live and learn from each other. "

Goldman Sachs 'conspire' every single day

#changemymind

Winston

Ah winston , I bet you believed there were WMDs in Iraq also just because Blair and bush said so and all the “evidence” suggested there was … guess what buddy … there wasn’t and they lied ! "

You're as slippery, and funny, as fuck.

You make a statement which someone questions.

Instead of answering it you go off on a completely different tangent.

It's hilarious.

So, WMD..... I saw no evidence to support that there were or were not WMD in Iraq, that's above my pay grade.

Blair and Bush presented the facts as the facts were presented to them. That those facts appear totally inaccurate and many thousands lost their lives should be on their conscience for eternity.

Back to Epstein, as you bought it up, and as I asked, do you have evidence that he didn't kill himself?

Winston

gloucestershire

Winston

Ah winston , I bet you believed there were WMDs in Iraq also just because Blair and bush said so and all the “evidence” suggested there was … guess what buddy … there wasn’t and they lied !

It's hilarious.

So, WMD..... I saw no evidence to support that there were or were not WMD in Iraq, that's above my pay grade.

Blair and Bush presented the facts as the facts were presented to them. That those facts appear totally inaccurate and many thousands lost their lives should be on their conscience for eternity.

Back to Epstein, as you bought it up, and as I asked, do you have evidence that he didn't kill himself?

Winston"

You mean evidence that’s states the strangulation isn’t consistent of hanging? Or the guards that went missing and the cctv that was switched off? Oh and ghislane saying she believes he was murdered ? That kind of evidence ? Sure

https://nypost.com/2020/01/16/disturbing-evidence-in-jeffrey-epsteins-autopsy-points-to-his-murder-pathologist/

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/ghislaine-maxwell-probably-believes-jeffrey-epstein-murder-theories-says-brother-0prmnlfml

Winston your so quick to stick to the official narrative and believe it makes you “clever” “digging a little deeper just isn’t Necessary as the government would never lie” would they winston?

Winston

It's hilarious.

Winston

You mean evidence that’s states the strangulation isn’t consistent of hanging? Or the guards that went missing and the cctv that was switched off? Oh and ghislane saying she believes he was murdered ? That kind of evidence ? Sure

https://nypost.com/2020/01/16/disturbing-evidence-in-jeffrey-epsteins-autopsy-points-to-his-murder-pathologist/

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/ghislaine-maxwell-probably-believes-jeffrey-epstein-murder-theories-says-brother-0prmnlfml

Winston your so quick to stick to the official narrative and believe it makes you “clever” “digging a little deeper just isn’t Necessary as the government would never lie” would they winston?

"

From the second link..... "ghislaine-maxwell-probably-believes-jeffrey-epstein-murder-theories-says-brother"

And that's part of your evidence?

You couldn't make it up.....

Please point me in the direction of where I've stated categorically that I stick to the official narrative. (Whatever the official narrative is `\/` )

Winston

gloucestershire

Winston

It's hilarious.

Winston

From the second link..... "ghislaine-maxwell-probably-believes-jeffrey-epstein-murder-theories-says-brother"

Please point me in the direction of where I've stated categorically that I stick to the official narrative. (Whatever the official narrative is `\/` )

Winston"

Just dig around… you might learn something new

By *eadingCouple1963Couple  over a year ago

Reading

Winston

It's hilarious.

Winston

Winston

Just dig around… you might learn something new "

The classic answer from a person who can’t answer with facts…..

By *agneto.Man  over a year ago

Bham

Yeah they said it was caused by 5g. They said it was the flu. They said a massive global conspiracy was going to ensl* the human race. They said it was a plot by China to destabilise the west. They said it was fake and actors were playing the parts of hospital patients. They said covid wards were empty and the NHS was making it up.

They come out with all manner of shit.

Any reasonable thinking person could predict what happens when a virus spreads around the world, hell we've all watched enough movies to guess what happens and seen it with similar diseases in other parts of the world.

Proof of vaccine status isn't nothing new when traveling so when. Most of this has been predicted through people warning that a mutated form of flu could be around the corner for years.

gloucestershire

Winston

It's hilarious.

Winston

Winston

Just dig around… you might learn something new

The classic answer from a person who can’t answer with facts….. "

I can’t educate pork winston

By *uddy laneMan  over a year ago

dudley

The Iraq war, Libya, Syria we are told they are human right abusing dictators who kill their civilian population and they need to die.

True or false ?

By *ohnnyTwoNotesMan  over a year ago

golden fields

Something about nanobots.

By *erald 1999Man  over a year ago

carmarthen

I reckon digital currency and no travel or at least only the rich will travel and higher taxes on waste disposal...rolled out by 2030 how long it takes will depend on if anyone in the UK resist and if there's protests

In other countries they may well protest slight higher but in the UK we are more compliant anyway with queuing etc

Aberdeen

"I reckon digital currency and no travel or at least only the rich will travel and higher taxes on waste disposal...rolled out by 2030 how long it takes will depend on if anyone in the UK resist and if there's protests

In other countries they may well protest slight higher but in the UK we are more compliant anyway with queuing etc "

I find that difficult to comprehend happening, so tourism for the average person/family will end and only for the wealthy. I can’t countries and places whose economy has a lot of reliance on tourism signing up to that, Spain, New York, Dubai etc

"The Iraq war, Libya, Syria we are told they are human right abusing dictators who kill their civilian population and they need to die.

True or false ?"

False.

General Smedley Butler up until his death in death in 1940 was the most decorated Marine in US history and he detailed in his book 'War is a Racket' the motivation behind all conflicts

Butler became outspoken in his later years against war profiteering.

I spent 33 years and four months in active military service and during that period I spent most of my time as a high class muscle man for Big Business, for Wall Street and the bankers. In short, I was a racketeer; a gangster for capitalism.

Butler also exposed a plot by the wealthy elite to overthrow 'Franklin Roosevelt' in 1933.

A real American Patriot.

GOD = Gold Oil Drugs

By *irldnCouple  over a year ago

Brighton

"I don't follow politics but I remember the Labour Party spending billions on an ID card in the early naughties.

It basically combined app current forms of id and included finger print, blood type retinal etc. Seems the current covid passport is very simple to use and doesn't really hold much information compared to debt card apps , social media apps etc. "

That is not correct.

The National Identity Card only contained biographic info (address, name, date of birth) and two biometrics (fingerprint and facial image).

No blood type and no retinal scan.

» Add a new message to this topic