FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Are People Stull Going To Swing Clubs?

Are People Stull Going To Swing Clubs?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *inkyCoupleForYou OP   Couple  over a year ago

Southampton

With the current situation, even though there's no lock down, have clubs seen a fall in attendance?

Would really appreciate a little insight on how the sector is fairing.

X

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *akie32Man  over a year ago

winchester

i wouldnt tbh

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Are you thinking of opening one?

By *iss DevilWoman  over a year ago

Bedford

Most clubs are much safer, in my opinion, than even going to a supermarket or on a public transport. The two clubs I go to the most regularly have been requiring either proof of vaccination or negative LFT within the last 24h ever since they reopened. And they do temperature checks before you come in.

Also, it's up to you, even in a swingers club, what you do get involved in, and who with.

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"Most clubs are much safer, in my opinion, than even going to a supermarket or on a public transport. The two clubs I go to the most regularly have been requiring either proof of vaccination or negative LFT within the last 24h ever since they reopened. And they do temperature checks before you come in.

Also, it's up to you, even in a swingers club, what you do get involved in, and who with. "

It seems counter productive to prevent HOT people from coming in

By *ungblackbullMan  over a year ago

scotland

"Most clubs are much safer, in my opinion, than even going to a supermarket or on a public transport. The two clubs I go to the most regularly have been requiring either proof of vaccination or negative LFT within the last 24h ever since they reopened. And they do temperature checks before you come in.

Also, it's up to you, even in a swingers club, what you do get involved in, and who with. "

Completely disagree with this!

A supermarket has far better ventilation then any club.

People wear masks and are never within close proximity to someone else for any length of time. Literally seconds!

Vaccinated people can still catch covid and still spread covid.

A LFT detects about 70% of cases. Anyone know what happens if you poor the solution into the device without getting a swab? I bet it shows negative!

By *wistedTooCouple  over a year ago

Frimley

People are going. Yes, attendance will be down. Stay safe but don’t lock yourselves away if you can enjoy life.

By *izandpaulCouple  over a year ago

merseyside

Not clubs at present.

Went to 2-3 parties before this recent variant.

Hadn't been out much before these recent parties and found it a bit surreal.

Hopefully, will get back to normalish soon.

Got 2022 holidays in Cap D'Agde and GC all booked and ready for the starting pistol to go.

By *uddy laneMan  over a year ago

dudley

There was a fabber on here a few weeks ago asking if it was OK to go to a club with a cold sore, it is highly contagious and lethal to infants if they catch it and folk were saying yes it is OK and I'm thinking ignorance has taken over.

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

"With the current situation, even though there's no lock down, have clubs seen a fall in attendance?

Would really appreciate a little insight on how the sector is fairing.

X"

I've not seen any drop in attendance recently

By *en_Dover79Man  over a year ago

Oswaldtwistle

damn right.. im there this weekend, and over xmas if any are open.. got my name down for NYE too

The club in Glasgow, CJ's, is open to full capacity again, has been for a while. I had a three year break away and went back this year to the Halloween night. It was very busy but I felt safe. Temperature checks on arrival and showing vaccine status or proof of a negative LFT. I'm going this Saturday for the Xmas party and it looks like a busy one but I'll only do what I feel safe with x

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgowish

Going to a clubs Xmas party on Saturday. I'm not going to panic about this virus. What is for me won't go by me.

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

I’ve had everything else cancelled and I’m now working from home permanently. Going to CJs at the weekend is likely to be last fun event this year. I’ve had both jags and CJs is a large venue. They have track and trace and take everyone’s details. Yes, it is safer than a supermarket.

By *ora the explorerWoman  over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

Wales are closing them on Boxing Day. if they’re classed as nightclubs, are they classed as nightclubs?

"I’ve had everything else cancelled and I’m now working from home permanently. Going to CJs at the weekend is likely to be last fun event this year. I’ve had both jags and CJs is a large venue. They have track and trace and take everyone’s details. Yes, it is safer than a supermarket. "

I'd say it's safer too. This will be my last outing for the year too. My lunch with the girls on the 29th has been cancelled. Absolutely gutted! X

"Wales are closing them on Boxing Day. if they’re classed as nightclubs, are they classed as nightclubs?"

As far as we're aware in Scotland, they're classed as Adult Entertainment Venues x

By *ora the explorerWoman  over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

"Wales are closing them on Boxing Day. if they’re classed as nightclubs, are they classed as nightclubs?

As far as we're aware in Scotland, they're classed as Adult Entertainment Venues x"

Ah ok. Just saw it on the news x

» Add a new message to this topic