FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Covid

Covid

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *attoed OP   Man  over a year ago

Aldershot

Remember ppl weather here or not the virus for most is very mild in symptoms

Important part is that ppl realise if your running with the narrative your no safer if your vaxed than if your not vaxed

Being vaxed does not mute covid

Ppl and clubs have stated they have been advised no one is naturally immune to covid unless they have had and now got antibodies

Let me stop that right now

There are ppl who are immune to covid because they have a particular gene in their body that makes them immune meaning they cannot get covid

Most of these ppl are now part of a clinical trial giving blood weekly to see if this gene can be used to create a tablet form Med

Because they are part of a clinical trail they can’t receive any vax for whatever reason

Plus they don’t need the covid vax for obvious reasons

But unfortunately are treated as leapers like the unvaxed for whatever reason they are unvaxed

Remember these are the safest ppl to be around as they can’t get nor can they pass it in

But unfortunately cause unvaxed most clubs will not allow them to enter

Some clubs are being sensible and asking everyone to provide a neg test on entry definitely a sensible approach I think most will agree but some clubs are not requesting a test and just thinking their be safe with vaxed ppl in club

Sure you’ve already worked out the problem

If just one person inside a club who is vaxed and has got covid passes it on there is a lot of possible infections there that would make the club responsible

Another is that exempt ppl by mandate do not have to supply proof that they are exempt and if challenged further than are you vaxed or not the person challenging us actually breaking a law under the current disabilities act

Punishment upto £10000 for the first offence

Is it worth it

Surely for a club to carry out some kind of test on entry is safest for everyone takes 5 minutes

No test is 100% we know this but surely it’s better than no test at all

And just rely on wether your vaxed or not

The vax don’t stop you getting covid or passing it on

Stated by the government every single day

So ppl think about where your going what’s their covid policy do you trust it to make you safest

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *exy Pretty FeetCouple  over a year ago

Live in Scotland Play in England

I agree that a negative lateral flow test gives more reassurance than a vaccine passport

Aldershot

100%

By *isces WomanWoman  over a year ago

West London

"I agree that a negative lateral flow test gives more reassurance than a vaccine passport

"

100% agree.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

How much is a covid test ?

By *ayjay218Man  over a year ago

Aberdeen

"Remember ppl weather here or not the virus for most is very mild in symptoms

Important part is that ppl realise if your running with the narrative your no safer if your vaxed than if your not vaxed

Ppl and clubs have stated they have been advised no one is naturally immune to covid unless they have had and now got antibodies

There are ppl who are immune to covid because they have a particular gene in their body that makes them immune meaning they cannot get covid

Most of these ppl are now part of a clinical trial giving blood weekly to see if this gene can be used to create a tablet form Med

Because they are part of a clinical trail they can’t receive any vax for whatever reason

But unfortunately are treated as leapers like the unvaxed for whatever reason they are unvaxed

Remember these are the safest ppl to be around as they can’t get nor can they pass it in

Some clubs are being sensible and asking everyone to provide a neg test on entry definitely a sensible approach I think most will agree but some clubs are not requesting a test and just thinking their be safe with vaxed ppl in club

If just one person inside a club who is vaxed and has got covid passes it on there is a lot of possible infections there that would make the club responsible

Another is that exempt ppl by mandate do not have to supply proof that they are exempt and if challenged further than are you vaxed or not the person challenging us actually breaking a law under the current disabilities act

Is it worth it

Surely for a club to carry out some kind of test on entry is safest for everyone takes 5 minutes

So ppl think about where your going what’s their covid policy do you trust it to make you safest "

just a quick one you said most people that have this natural immunity from a certain gene? How did they manage to find them all out of 60 million population? I have no idea if I have this gene but I have definitely not been checked to see if I have.

Aldershot

You can get any LFT tests from pharmacies for free plus you can appl for them on government website again free

By *en_Dover79Man  over a year ago

Oswaldtwistle

Is it worth it

So ppl think about where your going what’s their covid policy do you trust it to make you safest "

I was dozing off about a third of the way through that.

Aldershot

Most ppl are being found when they are going for routine appointment under the weather etc and also when checked are found to be covid negative so bloods are taken for tests to find out what if anything is wrong

Hooe this answer your question

"You can get any LFT tests from pharmacies for free plus you can appl for them on government website again free "
that's not free. That's paid by taxes.

Aldershot

It’s a pity as it takes as long as it does to explain something if your trying to help ppl

Remember read all then you may get the picture and it’s how much you value your own safety to be perfectly honest

Thank you for blocking me as was going to give you a private answer but that’s ok if your following the narrative and believing if your vaxed your safe

Just to remind you though your not

You can still get it and still passing it on the government tell you that every single day

So if you wish to make a sensible interjection

Please do if not read properly and you may learn something

Thank you for your time

Threads work better when you quote who you are answering !

Aldershot

If your paying for them then your going to the wrong places they are free

Or are you happy the government or anyone making money for a test that’s tells you wether your possibly infected or uninfected at the time taken

Aldershot

The person my answer is intended for knows who it is for and most couod probably see who it is for by reading

By *ungblackbullMan  over a year ago

scotland

"I agree that a negative lateral flow test gives more reassurance than a vaccine passport

"

Nonsense...

Lateral flow picks up 70% of covid cases but what the hell is stopping someone keeping an old lateral flow test and just using that each time they need to prove they don't have covid?

Vaccinated people who catch covid don't have a high load for as long as the unvaccinated.

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

"Most ppl are being found when they are going for routine appointment under the weather etc and also when checked are found to be covid negative so bloods are taken for tests to find out what if anything is wrong

Hooe this answer your question "

This makes no sense, GPs are not testing for covid when people attend practices in fact such attendances have not been common practise for over 18 months now..

Some appointments are in person but the vast majority are by phone, zoom in etc..

Where's the link to this trial the NHS are carrying out please?

Aldershot

The way you stop ppl attending with past tests is the club to test you on arrival so not nonsense at all

My point test at location before entering

And your result is only for the time it is taken

Remember again you can catch it anywhere and I’m sure time doesn’t matter either

Aldershot

I didn’t say the were being tested for covid I said they maybe I’m just saying how it’s being found in ppl

Stuff like this is normally found by a lucky mistake

Link to a trial

Not really out there tbh you can look but the ppl that know are in the trial and the Drs involved know

They don’t have to divulge anything tbh

They still don’t know wether it can be done so there not going to give you false hope are they

Most stuff like this is done under a need to know basis I don’t make the rules unfortunately

But you got to remember there are medical trials going on all over the world you don’t know about

We are just the ppl remember

in Lancashire

"I didn’t say the were being tested for covid I said they maybe I’m just saying how it’s being found in ppl

Link to a trial

Not really out there tbh you can look but the ppl that know are in the trial and the Drs involved know

They still don’t know wether it can be done so there not going to give you false hope are they

Most stuff like this is done under a need to know basis I don’t make the rules unfortunately

But you got to remember there are medical trials going on all over the world you don’t know about

We are just the ppl remember "

How did you find out?

Kinda feel you don't understand how "free" tests are paid for. So your plan falls apart.

Aldershot

I had a routine blood taken for another illness obviously when they take your bloods they can test for whatever they see fit to

Aberdeen

"Most ppl are being found when they are going for routine appointment under the weather etc and also when checked are found to be covid negative so bloods are taken for tests to find out what if anything is wrong

Hooe this answer your question "

ah ok the way I read it was that most people with this gene are helping with medical tests, but it’s actually just most of the people that they know who have this gene! What kind of numbers are you talking about on this ?

in Lancashire

"I had a routine blood taken for another illness obviously when they take your bloods they can test for whatever they see fit to "

Ah ok, there's me thinking random blood tests are different than the genetic testing..

Maybe they forgot to tell me..

Aldershot

You can go to any pharmacy and get a free test

Some towns and councils are actually giving them out on the street so no fail in the method at all

As my thread says shouldn’t the club take the responsibility of making sure ppl attending their premises are safe in the interest of other guests and their staff

Test on entry it makes sense then if someone entering who is vaxed or not tests positive then they don’t enter venue very simple really some clubs have adopted this some haven’t I think all clubs should do it

Aldershot

They take my blood your blood whoever’s blood I don’t know how They come to the conclusions they find I’m just a mere mortal

"You can go to any pharmacy and get a free test

Some towns and councils are actually giving them out on the street so no fail in the method at all

As my thread says shouldn’t the club take the responsibility of making sure ppl attending their premises are safe in the interest of other guests and their staff

Test on entry it makes sense then if someone entering who is vaxed or not tests positive then they don’t enter venue very simple really some clubs have adopted this some haven’t I think all clubs should do it "

I'm not disagreeing with the theory.

But someone has to pay for the tests.

People don't make them for free.

Aldershot

They might not make them for free so you probably find governments have paid for them but us the ppl can get them for free

"They might not make them for free so you probably find governments have paid for them but us the ppl can get them for free "
where does the government get it's money from?

Aldershot

I’m not sure I just know I’m one of many I don’t write how it works

So not at Liberty to say anything deeper on it as I don’t know and are governed under the trial

Like many trials we definitely don’t know about either unfortunately I wish I did

Aldershot

Don’t know I don’t good the purse strings ask the person who does

Rob Peter to pay Paul I’m sure

"Don’t know I don’t good the purse strings ask the person who does

Rob Peter to pay Paul I’m sure "

it's us. Via taxes. No such thing as a free lunch. Or test.

I'm sure we would all be happy paying a few hundred more in taxes !

Nonsense...

Lateral flow picks up 70% of covid cases but what the hell is stopping someone keeping an old lateral flow test and just using that each time they need to prove they don't have covid?

Vaccinated people who catch covid don't have a high load for as long as the unvaccinated.

"

Where exactly is the evidence for this? I'd love to read those studies

Nonsense...

Where exactly is the evidence for this? I'd love to read those studies"

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/laninf/article/PIIS1473-3099(21)00648-4/fulltext

Interpretation

Vaccination reduces the risk of delta variant infection and accelerates viral clearance. Nonetheless, fully vaccinated individuals with breakthrough infections have peak viral load similar to unvaccinated cases and can efficiently transmit infection in household settings, including to fully vaccinated contacts. Host–virus interactions early in infection may shape the entire viral trajectory.

"I had a routine blood taken for another illness obviously when they take your bloods they can test for whatever they see fit to "

As a NHS professional I can assure you this is false information. Genetic testing is not done on a routine blood test. Each blood test you require are taken in different colour bottles and require a different amount of blood. They can’t take One vial and use it for numerous tests as most are done in different labs or lab stations, especially genetic testing, that would usually be done at an external private facility. They also can’t test for anything you haven’t consented to be tested for.

By *ylonSlutTV/TS  over a year ago

Durham

"I had a routine blood taken for another illness obviously when they take your bloods they can test for whatever they see fit to

As a NHS professional I can assure you this is false information. Genetic testing is not done on a routine blood test. Each blood test you require are taken in different colour bottles and require a different amount of blood. They can’t take One vial and use it for numerous tests as most are done in different labs or lab stations, especially genetic testing, that would usually be done at an external private facility. They also can’t test for anything you haven’t consented to be tested for. "

If people stop getting tested this shitstorm would all be over.

Getting tested gives them the figures to create fear.

Aberdeen

"If people stop getting tested this shitstorm would all be over."
and the pin just got pulled out lol

By *ldbutrandyMan  over a year ago

Walsall

"I didn’t say the were being tested for covid I said they maybe I’m just saying how it’s being found in ppl

Link to a trial

We are just the ppl remember

How did you find out?"

First rule of the know it all club

Never tell anyone how you became a know it all.

By *ldbutrandyMan  over a year ago

Walsall

"I had a routine blood taken for another illness obviously when they take your bloods they can test for whatever they see fit to

As a NHS professional I can assure you this is false information. Genetic testing is not done on a routine blood test. Each blood test you require are taken in different colour bottles and require a different amount of blood. They can’t take One vial and use it for numerous tests as most are done in different labs or lab stations, especially genetic testing, that would usually be done at an external private facility. They also can’t test for anything you haven’t consented to be tested for. "

Methinks you speaketh too much sense to be posting on this thread.

Please go away , make up some never before heard of trial , and then come back.

scotland

Nonsense...

Where exactly is the evidence for this? I'd love to read those studies"

"They report that peak viral loads showed a faster decline in vaccinated compared with unvaccinated people, although peak viral loads were similar for unvaccinated and vaccinated people."

Happy now??!

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/laninf/article/PIIS1473-3099(21)00690-3/fulltext

Nonsense...

"They report that peak viral loads showed a faster decline in vaccinated compared with unvaccinated people, although peak viral loads were similar for unvaccinated and vaccinated people."

Happy now??!

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/laninf/article/PIIS1473-3099(21)00690-3/fulltext"

Indeed!

Thank you. I genuinely wanted to read about it

Aldershot

As I said I don’t know I only found out when told to come in by my dr

So how they go about I do not know

So whatever you may feel there are Akways ppl that are above you that will know more obviously in the nhs your not told everything are you always be powers above

That’s they way I found out which is fact

As stated thus thread is about the responsibility of clubs

You can go off and investigate what you want

I know that I’m part of a clinical trials because of thus gene I’m just happy to help

By *ove2pleaseseukMan  over a year ago

Hastings

"The way you stop ppl attending with past tests is the club to test you on arrival so not nonsense at all

My point test at location before entering

And your result is only for the time it is taken

Remember again you can catch it anywhere and I’m sure time doesn’t matter either "

So you would test every one going in to a sports stadium like all 50,000 and would the tax payer pick up that bill and what about the pub before and after what about the train to and from that's 5 tests for one person on 1 day now do the maths.

Oh and remember should a test be classed as clinical waste

Is it worth it

... Huh?

scotland

Nonsense...

Happy now??!

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/laninf/article/PIIS1473-3099(21)00690-3/fulltext

Indeed!

Thank you. I genuinely wanted to read about it"

Aldershot

Unfortunately no test pcr or lateral flow can tell you want variant if any you have

By *eardsandboobsCouple  over a year ago

isle of wight festival

"Unfortunately no test pcr or lateral flow can tell you want variant if any you have "

So are you now in a clinical trial ?

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

"Unfortunately no test pcr or lateral flow can tell you want variant if any you have "

Are you sure about that?

Aberdeen

"Unfortunately no test pcr or lateral flow can tell you want variant if any you have

Are you sure about that?"

yes thought they could too! Unless a separate test is done but as far as I know you just get the pcr and they seem to know the figures of delta/omicron over this last week

isle of wight festival

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/nhs-test-and-trace-how-we-test-your-samples/nhs-test-and-trace-how-we-test-your-samples

Aldershot

Bigger events over 500 have their own rules so yes to go to a football stadium other processes are in place

Here I’m talking about swinging clubs obviously a smaller amount

Aldershot

When u get a positive result it is just that it doesn’t tell you what variant you have from pcr or lateral flow

It Doesn’t read pos Dor pos Apos Kent pos O

It’s a simple pos or neg

isle of wight festival

"When u get a positive result it is just that it doesn’t tell you what variant you have from pcr or lateral flow

It’s a simple pos or neg "

Positive pcr test done by the nhs will tell you what variant you have. They all go through a process. And the spikes are monitored . Lateral flow test won’t as they are home use mainly.

isle of wight festival

"As I said I don’t know I only found out when told to come in by my dr

So how they go about I do not know

So whatever you may feel there are Akways ppl that are above you that will know more obviously in the nhs your not told everything are you always be powers above

That’s they way I found out which is fact

As stated thus thread is about the responsibility of clubs

You can go off and investigate what you want

I know that I’m part of a clinical trials because of thus gene I’m just happy to help "

What do the clinical trials your in do ? Are they taking blood routinely ? Most clinical trials won’t accept anyone with tattooed arms due to the amount of blood required for sampling.

"The person my answer is intended for knows who it is for and most couod probably see who it is for by reading "

Not true which is why there is reply and quot button.

"When u get a positive result it is just that it doesn’t tell you what variant you have from pcr or lateral flow

It’s a simple pos or neg "

Again incorrect as quoted from my trust- We send every new positive off to a reference lab and they do a Variant of Concern PCR. We could do it at Our trust but we are asked to do it regionally. This test tells us if it’s a known variant - delta or omicron, etc. then the sample goes off for genetic sequencing which confirms the exact type of covid it is. The way we treat it is broadly the same, as is how we isolate people in hospital, but obviously if we find that certain treatments are more effective against a specific strain this becomes our established way of working. So yes every pcr does determine which type and those with omricon are told which type they have. Others are not currently told unless requested under freedom of information act

"They might not make them for free so you probably find governments have paid for them but us the ppl can get them for free "

Where do you think the money the government debts comes from?

"If people stop getting tested this shitstorm would all be over."

No if people stopped getting tested this shit storm would get bigger because they would be wondering around passing it on! therefore more people get sick, therefore more people end up in hospital, therefore more restrictions!

Aldershot

New variations are usually weaker than the one before to be honest

The o variant didn’t appear over night and the Sth African dr had to watch and view it before they could inform other governments which they did and said it is no worse than any Other variant and most suffered the symptoms of just and bad cold

The Dr is questioning why Boris and the government are making such a big song and dance about it

Aldershot

We not talking about tax here I’ve stated you as a person can go and get a test from a pharmacy that will cost no money to yourself that you hand over to a till

The thread stated clubs should test on entry simple as that

Not bothered about the cost of test tbh wasn’t what the thread was about was it

"We not talking about tax here I’ve stated you as a person can go and get a test from a pharmacy that will cost no money to yourself that you hand over to a till

The thread stated clubs should test on entry simple as that

Not bothered about the cost of test tbh wasn’t what the thread was about was it

"

so are people bringing their own tests to the club to then do it in front of the staff ?

Or are the club providing them ?

I just don't think your suggestion is workable in reality.

scotland

"New variations are usually weaker than the one before to be honest

The o variant didn’t appear over night and the Sth African dr had to watch and view it before they could inform other governments which they did and said it is no worse than any Other variant and most suffered the symptoms of just and bad cold

The Dr is questioning why Boris and the government are making such a big song and dance about it "

Because she is just a GP who made observations over a 2 week period in a country with a significantly lower average age where 70% of the population had already had covid.

Imagine the government acted based on that and she proved to be wrong because of one of the factors I mentioned?

Decisions should be made on solid facts. Not anecdotal evidence.

in Lancashire

This is wrong along with most of what you have been corrected on throughout the thread, enjoy the fantasy..

Stay safe

"New variations are usually weaker than the one before to be honest

The Dr is questioning why Boris and the government are making such a big song and dance about it

Because she is just a GP who made observations over a 2 week period in a country with a significantly lower average age where 70% of the population had already had covid.

Imagine the government acted based on that and she proved to be wrong because of one of the factors I mentioned?

Decisions should be made on solid facts. Not anecdotal evidence."

» Add a new message to this topic