FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Clots

Clots

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ichiesuperstar OP   Man  over a year ago

Penzance

Get your pop corn ready as this will definitely be entertaining and more than likely short lived as will be probably be removed post haste...

But does anyone know of anyone who has suffered a hideous reaction (clots, stroke, heart issues) soon after having any of these injections?

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *isces WomanWoman  over a year ago

West London

Yes my best mate in Australia, her son's mate at school died of blood and heart complications 2 weeks post jab. Which one I dont know but an 18yr old healthy girl with no history suddenly dieing is not normal.

My mate wouldn't have had the jabbs but she would have lost her job.

Pro choice not mandates.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

No.

Thankfully the vaccines are incredibly safe and effictive, the benefits outweighing are tiny levels of issues, many thousands of times over.

By *alifaxsuetvcdTV/TS  over a year ago

halifax

No one i know has had any reaction

By *ldbutrandyMan  over a year ago

Walsall

I heard that someone burnt to death in a car crash , trapped by their seat belt.

Maybe we should ban them instead of making them compulsory. The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.

Unless you're one of the few , of course .

By *dysseusukMan  over a year ago

Chelmsford

"Get your pop corn ready as this will definitely be entertaining and more than likely short lived as will be probably be removed post haste...

But does anyone know of anyone who has suffered a hideous reaction (clots, stroke, heart issues) soon after having any of these injections?"

No but I suffer from blood clots, including three DVTs in the last 10 years and an embolism 10 years ago, took two AZ jabs and I'm still here!

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

No

By *an JuniperoCouple  over a year ago

North East

A very close relative of ours developed an unusual heart condition three days after her second jab. For no apparent reason her heart rate shoots up to 150-180bpm for several minutes before returning to normal. It’s been accepted that it is a result of the jab and is currently under investigation although it’s not being declared as serious, which hopefully it isn’t.

We accept that things like are uncommon and the jabs are largely safe, however there does seem to be complete unwillingness from the media and government to even acknowledge it. Could the censorship and dismissal of adverse effects be actually driving more people to refuse the jabs? Certainly possible. Trust in the government is already incredibly low and it’s getting lower. If people feel like they aren’t being given all the facts how long will they be willing to get jab after jab?

The more jabs that are given the more we hear anecdotal stories of people suffering adverse effects ranging from mild to horrific. It’s all good and well telling people they’re safe and tested, but a reluctance to discuss and acknowledge side effects can’t be helping anybody.

Attacking people for expressing concerns as “conspiracy theorists” probably won’t help the cause either.

By *lym4realCouple  over a year ago

plymouth

Nope......

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I know somebody that fainted... but that was just before they stuck the needle in her arm

By *leaserforPleasureTV/TS  over a year ago

Whitstable

Up to August this year there had only been 9 verified deaths linked to the vaccines.

"Up to August this year there had only been 9 verified deaths linked to the vaccines."
so jab is like holding gun to head 1 bullet in chamber and hope you not the one who gets shot russian roulet i think its called

By *ilver Fox 60Man  over a year ago

Southport

I know many people who have had a great reaction to the jabs. They are delighted to get them and they cost nothing but a few minutes of your time.

No

By *dwalu2Couple  over a year ago

Bristol

"Up to August this year there had only been 9 verified deaths linked to the vaccines. so jab is like holding gun to head 1 bullet in chamber and hope you not the one who gets shot russian roulet i think its called"

Yes - if there are about 50 million empty chambers and one bullet. So no.

By *udewhennudeMan  over a year ago

newport

"Yes my best mate in Australia, her son's mate at school died of blood and heart complications 2 weeks post jab. Which one I dont know but an 18yr old healthy girl with no history suddenly dieing is not normal.

Pro choice not mandates."

It’s more normal / common than you’d think. Hence why they are trying to put defibrillator in every school.

Bristol

"Yes my best mate in Australia, her son's mate at school died of blood and heart complications 2 weeks post jab. Which one I dont know but an 18yr old healthy girl with no history suddenly dieing is not normal.

Pro choice not mandates.

It’s more normal / common than you’d think. Hence why they are trying to put defibrillator in every school."

No - ‘they’ are trying to put defibrillators in every school - and thousands of other places - because less than 1 in 10 people in the UK survive an out-of-hospital cardiac arrest, and access to defibrillators is a key factor in this statistic.

‘They’ in this case being the British Heart Foundation, and ‘they’ were promoting this sensible policy to schools well before anyone had even heard of Covid.

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Nope.

Bristol

Pro choice not mandates.

It’s more normal / common than you’d think. Hence why they are trying to put defibrillator in every school."

Apologies - misread this as you saying it was due to Covid, rather than not uncommon youth cardiac arrest. Sorry for the confusion!

By *ovebjsMan  over a year ago

Bristol

"Up to August this year there had only been 9 verified deaths linked to the vaccines. so jab is like holding gun to head 1 bullet in chamber and hope you not the one who gets shot russian roulet i think its called"

No nothing Like it

By *udewhennudeMan  over a year ago

newport

Pro choice not mandates.

It’s more normal / common than you’d think. Hence why they are trying to put defibrillator in every school.

Apologies - misread this as you saying it was due to Covid, rather than not uncommon youth cardiac arrest. Sorry for the confusion! "

That’s ok.

By *regoniansCouple  over a year ago

Oundle

Yes. A friend who is 80 was hospitalised with DVT within 24 hours of having the Moderna booster. Another friend (a really fit bloke in his early 30s), hospitalised on Friday with heart inflammation 90 minutes after the Moderna booster. Then this morning, a staff member, female late 30s, also hospitalised with heart inflammation after having the Moderna booster on Saturday. I had a poor reaction after having the Moderna booster mid November, but possibly compounded by the flu jab 5 days later. Still suffering migraines which I have never suffered in my life before. Plus the ubiquitous cough. I've also had covid twice now.

"No.

Thankfully the vaccines are incredibly safe and effictive, the benefits outweighing are tiny levels of issues, many thousands of times over. "

This

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vC5UTUAxgpE&t=194s

Anybody else remember this guy

By *ebjonnsonMan  over a year ago

Maldon

I suffered clots in leg and a large one in lung. Two nights in hospital.

I know of two other guys local to me both had strokes & clots.

By *I TwoCouple  over a year ago

all around

Three very dear friends developed clots in 2018 and 2019 but none in 2020 or 2021

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"Get your pop corn ready as this will definitely be entertaining and more than likely short lived as will be probably be removed post haste...

But does anyone know of anyone who has suffered a hideous reaction (clots, stroke, heart issues) soon after having any of these injections?"

No, but a friend of mine is currently struggling with blood clots from the virus. Thankfully he is on the mend, but he had a real bad time of it... he's not enjoying the injections in his stomach that he has to treat it.

Cal

By *elandvicCouple  over a year ago

london/kent

Yes, p's mum has been ill since having her 2nd jab and has been getting blood clots in her legs which never suffered before.

By *orny PTMan  over a year ago

Peterborough

I thought the thread was about Bojo and the other bozos. Wrong thread, I know.

By *adysueandneroCouple  over a year ago

witney

Think you are confusing covid with bareback sex.

"I suffered clots in leg and a large one in lung. Two nights in hospital.

I know of two other guys local to me both had strokes & clots. "

Scary stuff. Hope you're okay now with no ongoing issues?

Are you allowed to get a booster or is that a no go if you suffer clots?

By *hetalkingstoveMan  over a year ago

London

"

We accept that things like are uncommon and the jabs are largely safe, however there does seem to be complete unwillingness from the media and government to even acknowledge it. "

I have a leaflet given to me from my booster jab with a whole section on side effects, and where to report them.

You can go on gov.uk yellow card page to see what reactions have been reported.

NHS website has plenty of info on side effects.

You can go on the BBC website and find articles on side effects, including about where vaccination has hurt people.

Put the newspaper of your choice into Google along with 'covid vaccine side effects' and you'll find articles/news.

Such censorship!

By *ylonSlutTV/TS  over a year ago

Durham

No one vaccinated I know of had clots. Know 3 people got clots from covid infection thankfully all 3 are still with us.

"A very close relative of ours developed an unusual heart condition three days after her second jab. For no apparent reason her heart rate shoots up to 150-180bpm for several minutes before returning to normal. It’s been accepted that it is a result of the jab and is currently under investigation although it’s not being declared as serious, which hopefully it isn’t.

We accept that things like are uncommon and the jabs are largely safe, however there does seem to be complete unwillingness from the media and government to even acknowledge it. Could the censorship and dismissal of adverse effects be actually driving more people to refuse the jabs? Certainly possible. Trust in the government is already incredibly low and it’s getting lower. If people feel like they aren’t being given all the facts how long will they be willing to get jab after jab?

The more jabs that are given the more we hear anecdotal stories of people suffering adverse effects ranging from mild to horrific. It’s all good and well telling people they’re safe and tested, but a reluctance to discuss and acknowledge side effects can’t be helping anybody.

Attacking people for expressing concerns as “conspiracy theorists” probably won’t help the cause either. "

At last. Someone speaking with some common sense. We need a discussion live on mainstream TV with people from both sides. Let people make their own minds up.

Happy Christmas ??

By *eavenscentitCouple  over a year ago

barnstaple

Yes, two people I know have had strokes a couple of weeks after the vaccine

By *oirinMarkusCouple  over a year ago

West Midlands and West London

My bestie with the AstraZeneca, she's in her 30s and on contraception x

By *eavenscentitCouple  over a year ago

barnstaple

Both are now off work probably never to return.

By *enuineguy76Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

yes , a chap in his mid 30s had quiet a bad blood clot ended up in hospital after first jab but is thankfully recovering and making progress.

By *ad NannaWoman  over a year ago

East London

No, but my aunt died 11 years ago this week, because of a blood clot that travelled to her heart.

"I heard that someone burnt to death in a car crash , trapped by their seat belt.

Maybe we should ban them instead of making them compulsory. The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.

Unless you're one of the few , of course ."

Seat belts and unproven vaccines are different

By *inkerbell67Woman  over a year ago

Clacton on sea essex

Woman of 38 who my friend knows had her jab and was dead the day from blood clots.....blood clots race through the females of my family ,ive had all 3 vaccine and ok ...

By *ynonvalleyboyMan  over a year ago

merthyr

"Three very dear friends developed clots in 2018 and 2019 but none in 2020 or 2021"

So they had clots before covid and the vaccine

North East

"

We accept that things like are uncommon and the jabs are largely safe, however there does seem to be complete unwillingness from the media and government to even acknowledge it.

I have a leaflet given to me from my booster jab with a whole section on side effects, and where to report them.

You can go on the BBC website and find articles on side effects, including about where vaccination has hurt people.

Put the newspaper of your choice into Google along with 'covid vaccine side effects' and you'll find articles/news.

Such censorship!

"

Is the Yellow Card scheme reliable? It’s not something I’ve looked into in all honesty but it does seem to have the potential to be abused and therefore it’s integrity questioned.

I’ve just had a quick check of bbc news, NHS, and a few newspaper outlets. If you Google your desired news outlet followed by “vaccine side effects” there’s not actually a great deal covering the more severe effects. The top result from the bbc was actually an article from November 25th about a couple fighting for damages after a vaccine induced stroke. While it is an acknowledgment it’s the first I’ve heard of this story and I had to look for it.

While it was a brief look, everything else seems to focus solely on sore arms and slight fevers that last no more than a couple of days and any mention of severe is usually accompanied with “extremely rare” and is very heavily downplayed.

I’m not trying to suggest that adverse effects from the vaccine are rife and people are taking a huge gamble by any means. However, adverse effects are present and can be catastrophic for some people and we feel like the risks for certain people will far outweigh the benefits and this is something that needs to be fully investigated and thoroughly explained before insisting everyone has to be jabbed.

More clarity and openness from the government is all we’re asking for really.

(I am aware that these issues are under constant review and investigation)

By *drianukMan  over a year ago

Spain, Lancs

A friend's elderly mum had a stroke a few weeks after receiving a booster jab. Don't know if it caused it

By *oson-BlueCouple  over a year ago

North Kent

That’s so sad I’m sorry for your and their loss how awful

Durham

Numbers quoted are chance of getting a blood clot from covid vaccine are between 1 in 20000 and 1 in 50000 depending on the vaccine. Chances of getting blood clots from a covid infection around 1 in a 1000. Blood clots either way are mostly not fatal.

By *eardsandboobsCouple  over a year ago

market rasen

Does anyone that believes in the good work the vaccines are doing know anyone that’s been made seriously ill would be a better question

By *oAnCouple  over a year ago

Wandsworth

More like facing the whole of NATO slipping on a banana peel and then dying as so far more than 4.47 billion people worldwide have received a Covid-19 vaccine with 329,021 reports of adverse events and 5000 deaths compared to covid deaths which are over 5 million and obviously, many more would have died if not for lockdowns, protecting ourself with masks and washing and the use of vaccinations!!!!

By *r and Miss MischiefCouple  over a year ago

Midlands

A lady I work with who is only 32 years old has developed pericarditis a week after getting her booster. She has no family history of heart disease and has never suffered with any heart problems in the past. She has to take steroids daily and is suffering now and the sad thing is she only took the jab to protect her disable father who is vulnerable with a poor immune system. The big question that no body can answer for definite is what are the long term side affects of these jabs and the more you take will they increase your chances over time? There is no clinical data that exists that can answer this question as no trials have obviously been done! If this big question had all the answers and the long term data suggests the jab was safe then a lot of anti vaxxers would get the jab. I hope time doesn’t bring about millions of serious adverse reactions other wise it’s going to be catastrophic.

Being as they only apart to have remained effective for a few months it would be surprising if there are long lasting issues.

COVID on the other hand still gives me issues a year later.

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

No…. But I do know of people who have had long lasting consequences from catching covid… including some of the lung and heart scaring issues you are talking about…

all around

"A very close relative of ours developed an unusual heart condition three days after her second jab. For no apparent reason her heart rate shoots up to 150-180bpm for several minutes before returning to normal. It’s been accepted that it is a result of the jab and is currently under investigation although it’s not being declared as serious, which hopefully it isn’t.

Attacking people for expressing concerns as “conspiracy theorists” probably won’t help the cause either.

At last. Someone speaking with some common sense. We need a discussion live on mainstream TV with people from both sides. Let people make their own minds up.

Happy Christmas ?? "

Very unlikely to happen as the media would have to ensure the qualifications and credibility of those taking part and that would exclude anti vaxers on both counts

By *rMrsRichCouple  over a year ago

Bournemouh

Yes unfortunately

By *anadadryguyMan  over a year ago

Manchester

Me. I haven't been able to work for the last 5 months now. I am NOT anti-vax as they've saved billions of lives throughout history but this current one for me was sadly a very big mistake. I wish I'd been tested beforehand, say, how a hairdresser tests someone for hair dye compatibility first. To say I am worried about my health long term is a massive understatement.

"

We accept that things like are uncommon and the jabs are largely safe, however there does seem to be complete unwillingness from the media and government to even acknowledge it.

Such censorship!

"

Yes but it is not on twitter status and facebook status and fab status. This is where the masses get their news

By *anadadryguyMan  over a year ago

Manchester

[Removed by poster at 20/12/21 23:21:25]

By *jfrenchMan  over a year ago

Stockport

Sadly I know of a couple of instances:

A good friend had her booster and she was keen to have it as she's a 999 call operator. However, she collapsed while doing the washing up that afternoon after having it. Her eldest son called her an ambulance and she's doing ok now but in a nutshell she's been 'yellow carded' as adverse vaccine reaction. So sounds like she'll be ok but they're still doing lots of tests on her.

Also my mum's hairdresser went to have her booster and she collapsed in Boots literally seconds after being jabbed. As quick as that. She's currently in ICU and in an induced coma. We don't know any more at this stage.

By *entonMan  over a year ago

Wakefield

One of the security guards at our place went and got the booster last Wednesday but she didn't turn up for work Thursday morning. I called it in (I just have to, not getting anyone in bother as such, its just the rules cos of safety on the premises) and it turns out she was actually on the way to work but she collapsed on the bus. She's in hospital and we've been told she's serious but stable.

By *illiam180Man  over a year ago

Huddersfield

Yep. My folks's friend's daughter went and got the booster and within 10 mins max of having it she went completely blind. Her sight has now recovered in one eye but she's still lost vision in one of them. She's been referred to an an eye specialist surgeon and has an appointment on Thursday. Fingers crossed they can help her sight.

By *ldbutrandyMan  over a year ago

Walsall

"I heard that someone burnt to death in a car crash , trapped by their seat belt.

Unless you're one of the few , of course .

Seat belts and unproven vaccines are different "

Of course they are , but the principle isn't. I don't think there's any doubt tens of thousands of lives have been saved by the vaccines, or is there ?

By *omnvixCouple  over a year ago

Gtr Manchester

Our life has been, well, basically ruined by the vaccine. Sorry, It might not be what you are hoping to hear - the media certainly do not want you knowing - But I can't describe it any other way.

We completely appreciate that they do enormous good too and it is certain lives have been saved. There are always 2 sides to every story. But not all outcomes are 'happy' ones. We have to live daily with this repercussions.

Penzance

"I don't think there's any doubt tens of thousands of lives have been saved by the vaccines, or is there ?"

One thing I do find funny in all this is how it always seems to be so clear cut and the vaccine is always praised over the natural immune system. It's done a pretty good job over the last million odd years keeping us alive and yet now it's all but forgotten about. After 2 years of a virus being around wouldn't it be normal for humans to be more immune and death rates to be less.

By *r and Miss MischiefCouple  over a year ago

Midlands

Iv just checked the MHRA Yellow Card scheme analysis print for the Pfizer / BioNTech mRNA jab and it’s shows that since the first jab was administered on the 9th December 2020, and up to December 8th 2021, 132 people have reported suffering blindness due to the injection. Another 6 people have also reported central vision loss, whilst a further 3 people have reported sudden visual loss.

Fifteen people have also reported an adverse reaction known as ‘blindness transient’ due to the Pfizer vaccine. This is where a person suffers visual disturbance or loss of sight in one eye for seconds or minutes at a time. And a further six people have reported an adverse reaction known as ‘unilateral blindness’. This is where a person is blind or has extremely poor vision in one eye.

In total there have been 6,682 eye disorders reported as adverse reactions to the Pfizer jab as of 8th Dec 21. I hope the eye consultant can save her sight fingers crossed.

By *uke-de-PleasureMan  over a year ago

Leeds

Sadly my neighbour collapsed within seconds of being jabbed. She died aged 59 several hours later. She really did not have any underlying health issues and she was a keen cyclist.

I myself have been very rough since I got my 2nd. I'm ok now and getting back to normal but my GP has advised I don't have a 3rd.

I know directly two people that died very shortly after having their vacation. Stroke victims the pair of them. One person having blood clot problems but still fighting. Don't know anyone that died or had IC from Corona virus. Know a few people including myself that had a bit of a nasty cold that was classified as Corona virus over the last year and a bit.

No but I know several women (myself included) who've had clots, all who were taking the contraceptive pill at the time.

The statistics show a much higher chance of blood clots from contraceptive pills than the Covid vaccine. Yet I don't see an uproar over that

By *heRazorsEdgeMan  over a year ago

Wales/ All over UK

"I don't think there's any doubt tens of thousands of lives have been saved by the vaccines, or is there ?

One thing I do find funny in all this is how it always seems to be so clear cut and the vaccine is always praised over the natural immune system. It's done a pretty good job over the last million odd years keeping us alive and yet now it's all but forgotten about. After 2 years of a virus being around wouldn't it be normal for humans to be more immune and death rates to be less. "

Our immune system is exactly why vaccines work… they stimulate our immune systems to produce antibodies to target a specific virus, without needing to be actually infected with the virus itself

By *heRazorsEdgeMan  over a year ago

Wales/ All over UK

"No but I know several women (myself included) who've had clots, all who were taking the contraceptive pill at the time.

The statistics show a much higher chance of blood clots from contraceptive pills than the Covid vaccine. Yet I don't see an uproar over that "

This!

By *ichtingleMan  over a year ago

Manchester City Centre

My sister went completely blind shortly after being jabbed. She has been getting specialist treatment (so much for protecting the NHS from extra patients but hey...) and they've returned her sight thankfully.

Also of concern was they originally wrote she was suffering from PTSD on her records and it was that the caused it. Yeah right! About the only stress my sis has ever had is trying to park her hubby's 4x4 in Sainsburys. I understand, after quite a lot of questions being asked and meetings behind closed doors, that she has now been added to the yellow card official list.

The whole incident has certainly worried me and caused far more questions, many that currently remain unanswered.

My sis insists still get a vaccine if you need it though.

By *ayjay218Man  over a year ago

Aberdeen

"I know directly two people that died very shortly after having their vacation. Stroke victims the pair of them. One person having blood clot problems but still fighting. Don't know anyone that died or had IC from Corona virus. Know a few people including myself that had a bit of a nasty cold that was classified as Corona virus over the last year and a bit. "
I’d guess that is just unfortunate that you know a couple of people who have died soon after getting the vaccine, and you are on the other hand fortunate that non of the 170,000 deaths are known to you in any way. I suppose it is just the way things work out sometimes. Sorry to hear that you have lost people you know in any circumstance as it’s a sad time for anyone

By *omnvixCouple  over a year ago

Gtr Manchester

"No but I know several women (myself included) who've had clots, all who were taking the contraceptive pill at the time.

The statistics show a much higher chance of blood clots from contraceptive pills than the Covid vaccine. Yet I don't see an uproar over that "

This is of course very true. But the salient point that needs to be made about this analogy is that if you have an adverse reaction to the pill you can simply stop taking it. The vaccine once introduced to the body is irreversible.

"I don't think there's any doubt tens of thousands of lives have been saved by the vaccines, or is there ?

One thing I do find funny in all this is how it always seems to be so clear cut and the vaccine is always praised over the natural immune system. It's done a pretty good job over the last million odd years keeping us alive and yet now it's all but forgotten about. After 2 years of a virus being around wouldn't it be normal for humans to be more immune and death rates to be less. "

Well said people dont trust there own bodies to fight a flu virus

By *iddle_me_reeMan  over a year ago

Wilmslow

The statistics show a much higher chance of blood clots from contraceptive pills than the Covid vaccine. Yet I don't see an uproar over that

This is of course very true. But the salient point that needs to be made about this analogy is that if you have an adverse reaction to the pill you can simply stop taking it. The vaccine once introduced to the body is irreversible. "

That's very good point. A vaccine is for life.

By *iddle_me_reeMan  over a year ago

Wilmslow

I personally know one person who has sadly died and 4 others that are struggling health wise since including my own mum.

I can't help but think if it were possible people should be tested beforehand to makes sure they can have it. Although I admit I do not know how easy or hard or indeed feasible that would be. But the friend who died's death has hit many hard.

"I know directly two people that died very shortly after having their vacation. Stroke victims the pair of them. One person having blood clot problems but still fighting. Don't know anyone that died or had IC from Corona virus. Know a few people including myself that had a bit of a nasty cold that was classified as Corona virus over the last year and a bit. I’d guess that is just unfortunate that you know a couple of people who have died soon after getting the vaccine, and you are on the other hand fortunate that non of the 170,000 deaths are known to you in any way. I suppose it is just the way things work out sometimes. Sorry to hear that you have lost people you know in any circumstance as it’s a sad time for anyone"

Yes very sad for people to have lost loved ones within 28 days of testing positive for a mild respiratory illness but died from other causes. Shock is felt after the death of anyone regardless of circumstances. Health and wellbeing of a person is the responsibility of the person at risk and not the responsibility of anyone else. I don't ask it of anyone and nobody should ask it of others. It is however an absolute godsend that governments and billion dollar pharmaceutical companies have our collective backs on this one.

Aberdeen

"I know directly two people that died very shortly after having their vacation. Stroke victims the pair of them. One person having blood clot problems but still fighting. Don't know anyone that died or had IC from Corona virus. Know a few people including myself that had a bit of a nasty cold that was classified as Corona virus over the last year and a bit. I’d guess that is just unfortunate that you know a couple of people who have died soon after getting the vaccine, and you are on the other hand fortunate that non of the 170,000 deaths are known to you in any way. I suppose it is just the way things work out sometimes. Sorry to hear that you have lost people you know in any circumstance as it’s a sad time for anyone

Yes very sad for people to have lost loved ones within 28 days of testing positive for a mild respiratory illness but died from other causes. Shock is felt after the death of anyone regardless of circumstances. Health and wellbeing of a person is the responsibility of the person at risk and not the responsibility of anyone else. I don't ask it of anyone and nobody should ask it of others. It is however an absolute godsend that governments and billion dollar pharmaceutical companies have our collective backs on this one. "

I do understand your scepticism and whatever any of our views are, none of us are 100% sure whatever our leanings are. But to call it a mild respiratory illness is a bit condescending and insulting, it may be that for many but not for everyone. When you look at the average deaths per year which has been steady for the last 10 years say with only small variations in % change year on year to the first year after covid and it’s up 200k or so. I can only see one reason for that increase but if there’s another logical view for that I honestly would listen and like to hear

"I know directly two people that died very shortly after having their vacation. Stroke victims the pair of them. One person having blood clot problems but still fighting. Don't know anyone that died or had IC from Corona virus. Know a few people including myself that had a bit of a nasty cold that was classified as Corona virus over the last year and a bit. I’d guess that is just unfortunate that you know a couple of people who have died soon after getting the vaccine, and you are on the other hand fortunate that non of the 170,000 deaths are known to you in any way. I suppose it is just the way things work out sometimes. Sorry to hear that you have lost people you know in any circumstance as it’s a sad time for anyone

Yes very sad for people to have lost loved ones within 28 days of testing positive for a mild respiratory illness but died from other causes. Shock is felt after the death of anyone regardless of circumstances. Health and wellbeing of a person is the responsibility of the person at risk and not the responsibility of anyone else. I don't ask it of anyone and nobody should ask it of others. It is however an absolute godsend that governments and billion dollar pharmaceutical companies have our collective backs on this one. I do understand your scepticism and whatever any of our views are, none of us are 100% sure whatever our leanings are. But to call it a mild respiratory illness is a bit condescending and insulting, it may be that for many but not for everyone. When you look at the average deaths per year which has been steady for the last 10 years say with only small variations in % change year on year to the first year after covid and it’s up 200k or so. I can only see one reason for that increase but if there’s another logical view for that I honestly would listen and like to hear "

'mild respiratory illness' (Chris Whitty April 2020). Are you classing the chief medical officer of England as condescending and insulting? He's helping to save lives! The hard work and unwaivering devotion to duty that Chris whitty has displayed over the past 18 months has been nothing short of heroism. If Chris whitty stood for election I for one would vote for him. In fact I think he should insist that the security forces round up ALL refusnics and force needles into their arms. Even though he stated that 'the vast majority of people will not get the virus' and 'the majority of people that DO get the virus will not know they have it' and 'a minority of people who do display symptoms will only be symptomatic to a small degree' and ' a very small minority of those may end up in hospital' and 'a very small minority of those people, mostly with poor health and co-morbidities, may sadly die' (Chris whitty April 2020).... That's enough to tell me that EVERYONE should be forced to have the COVID jab.

If you think that's a bit authoritarian then YOU'RE a disgusting anti-vaxxer and should be locked up

Aberdeen

Yes very sad for people to have lost loved ones within 28 days of testing positive for a mild respiratory illness but died from other causes. Shock is felt after the death of anyone regardless of circumstances. Health and wellbeing of a person is the responsibility of the person at risk and not the responsibility of anyone else. I don't ask it of anyone and nobody should ask it of others. It is however an absolute godsend that governments and billion dollar pharmaceutical companies have our collective backs on this one. I do understand your scepticism and whatever any of our views are, none of us are 100% sure whatever our leanings are. But to call it a mild respiratory illness is a bit condescending and insulting, it may be that for many but not for everyone. When you look at the average deaths per year which has been steady for the last 10 years say with only small variations in % change year on year to the first year after covid and it’s up 200k or so. I can only see one reason for that increase but if there’s another logical view for that I honestly would listen and like to hear

'mild respiratory illness' (Chris Whitty April 2020). Are you classing the chief medical officer of England as condescending and insulting? He's helping to save lives! The hard work and unwaivering devotion to duty that Chris whitty has displayed over the past 18 months has been nothing short of heroism. If Chris whitty stood for election I for one would vote for him. In fact I think he should insist that the security forces round up ALL refusnics and force needles into their arms. Even though he stated that 'the vast majority of people will not get the virus' and 'the majority of people that DO get the virus will not know they have it' and 'a minority of people who do display symptoms will only be symptomatic to a small degree' and ' a very small minority of those may end up in hospital' and 'a very small minority of those people, mostly with poor health and co-morbidities, may sadly die' (Chris whitty April 2020).... That's enough to tell me that EVERYONE should be forced to have the COVID jab.

If you think that's a bit authoritarian then YOU'RE a disgusting anti-vaxxer and should be locked up "

I’m far from being an anti vaxer, and yes he probably did say it is a mild respiratory illness! But didn’t stop there and probably finished the same sentence with for the majority of people which is as far as I can tell true. Very easy to quote words or snippets of statements to make it mean something very different from what the person actually meant. He was maybe a bit inaccurate saying a minority will contract covid but he was In that belief at that time. As for making vaccination a law and forced upon people well that is just ridiculous. Not that it makes the slightest difference but I am pro vax and had 2 plus booster. My choice though and always should be a choice

Yes very sad for people to have lost loved ones within 28 days of testing positive for a mild respiratory illness but died from other causes. Shock is felt after the death of anyone regardless of circumstances. Health and wellbeing of a person is the responsibility of the person at risk and not the responsibility of anyone else. I don't ask it of anyone and nobody should ask it of others. It is however an absolute godsend that governments and billion dollar pharmaceutical companies have our collective backs on this one. I do understand your scepticism and whatever any of our views are, none of us are 100% sure whatever our leanings are. But to call it a mild respiratory illness is a bit condescending and insulting, it may be that for many but not for everyone. When you look at the average deaths per year which has been steady for the last 10 years say with only small variations in % change year on year to the first year after covid and it’s up 200k or so. I can only see one reason for that increase but if there’s another logical view for that I honestly would listen and like to hear

If you think that's a bit authoritarian then YOU'RE a disgusting anti-vaxxer and should be locked up I’m far from being an anti vaxer, and yes he probably did say it is a mild respiratory illness! But didn’t stop there and probably finished the same sentence with for the majority of people which is as far as I can tell true. Very easy to quote words or snippets of statements to make it mean something very different from what the person actually meant. He was maybe a bit inaccurate saying a minority will contract covid but he was In that belief at that time. As for making vaccination a law and forced upon people well that is just ridiculous. Not that it makes the slightest difference but I am pro vax and had 2 plus booster. My choice though and always should be a choice "

Perhaps you wish to search for the press conference statement that was issued by Chris whitty in April 2020. The full statement is laid bare for you to examine and judge for yourself. I have quoted pretty much word-for-word what he said.

170,000 deaths (within 28 days of a positive test for Corona virus(a mild respiratory illness..Chris whitty April 2020) ) over 19 months is a massive amount! It's almost at the half a million deaths that Neil Ferguson (lockdown champion that blatantly ignored his own rules to Shag the arse of his mistress during the lockdown that he advised the government to order) said and modelled that we all faced. If that isn't a wake-up call to all the vaccine free People of Britain then I don't know what is! Take the jab because we're almost at freedom central!

Aberdeen

If you think that's a bit authoritarian then YOU'RE a disgusting anti-vaxxer and should be locked up I’m far from being an anti vaxer, and yes he probably did say it is a mild respiratory illness! But didn’t stop there and probably finished the same sentence with for the majority of people which is as far as I can tell true. Very easy to quote words or snippets of statements to make it mean something very different from what the person actually meant. He was maybe a bit inaccurate saying a minority will contract covid but he was In that belief at that time. As for making vaccination a law and forced upon people well that is just ridiculous. Not that it makes the slightest difference but I am pro vax and had 2 plus booster. My choice though and always should be a choice

Perhaps you wish to search for the press conference statement that was issued by Chris whitty in April 2020. The full statement is laid bare for you to examine and judge for yourself. I have quoted pretty much word-for-word what he said.

170,000 deaths (within 28 days of a positive test for Corona virus(a mild respiratory illness..Chris whitty April 2020) ) over 19 months is a massive amount! It's almost at the half a million deaths that Neil Ferguson (lockdown champion that blatantly ignored his own rules to Shag the arse of his mistress during the lockdown that he advised the government to order) said and modelled that we all faced. If that isn't a wake-up call to all the vaccine free People of Britain then I don't know what is! Take the jab because we're almost at freedom central!"

not really sure what point you are actually trying to make! As for reading everything that people said to on here I’d be a busy boy. As for the non vaccinated people yes encourage them that it is the best way to go, but not in the aggressive way that it is being done and if they choose not to although disappointing we have to accept that

Yes,my brother did. Approximately 3 and a half weeks after having his first jab he had a heart attack.He was a non smoker,light drinker,gym goer,regular cyclist and probably the fittest 60 Yr old you'll ever meet. Oh and by the way I'm not anti vaccination

By *agneto.Man  over a year ago

Bham

No nobody. And in my professional life I know over 1000 people and their families.

"Yes,my brother did. Approximately 3 and a half weeks after having his first jab he had a heart attack.He was a non smoker,light drinker,gym goer,regular cyclist and probably the fittest 60 Yr old you'll ever meet. Oh and by the way I'm not anti vaccination"

Post hoc ergo propter hoc.

Addicted to fab.Im certainly not suggesting post hoc ergo proper hoc.I was quite happy to explain to further in detail but as with every brave keyboard warrior you block immediately after posting.And I'm certainly not suggesting you are indeed a Confirmed Undeniable National Treasure

"Addicted to fab.Im certainly not suggesting post hoc ergo proper hoc.I was quite happy to explain to further in detail but as with every brave keyboard warrior you block immediately after posting.And I'm certainly not suggesting you are indeed a Confirmed Undeniable National Treasure "

I have not blocked you. By all means explain further.

all around

"Yes,my brother did. Approximately 3 and a half weeks after having his first jab he had a heart attack.He was a non smoker,light drinker,gym goer,regular cyclist and probably the fittest 60 Yr old you'll ever meet. Oh and by the way I'm not anti vaccination"

That's absolutely awful and very sorry to hear it.

I know several people who had the same thing happen even though they were completely healthy and one ran a marathon a few weeks earlier.

This was 2016 and there was no vaccine then

"Iv just checked the MHRA Yellow Card scheme analysis print for the Pfizer / BioNTech mRNA jab and it’s shows that since the first jab was administered on the 9th December 2020, and up to December 8th 2021, 132 people have reported suffering blindness due to the injection. Another 6 people have also reported central vision loss, whilst a further 3 people have reported sudden visual loss.

Fifteen people have also reported an adverse reaction known as ‘blindness transient’ due to the Pfizer vaccine. This is where a person suffers visual disturbance or loss of sight in one eye for seconds or minutes at a time. And a further six people have reported an adverse reaction known as ‘unilateral blindness’. This is where a person is blind or has extremely poor vision in one eye.

In total there have been 6,682 eye disorders reported as adverse reactions to the Pfizer jab as of 8th Dec 21. I hope the eye consultant can save her sight fingers crossed."

I know someone this happpenned to

My vision also went a little blurry for a day or 2 with my first Pfizer jab. Only thing i can say it was like was when everything goes into weird soft focus, like you are d*unk or stoned

By *jb1811Man  over a year ago

Plymouth

Yes. A friend had the AZ jab when she shouldn't have. Dr's messed up. Made her very ill. She had both doses but understandably isn't keen on having a booster.

Didnt knnow you needed to take mandatory contreceptive pills to get in a large venue. If only there was another choice /s

By *enus and MarsCouple  over a year ago

London

Had heart attack 2 weeks after 2nd dose of AZ,might be related might not?

By *enus and MarsCouple  over a year ago

London

Most cases being put down to the needle not being aspirated first and the needle going into vein and not muscle,from what iv'e heard.

By *acey_RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

No. I know a few who have had blood clots from the contraceptive pill though.

Spain, Lancs

Why does YouTube remove video clips featuring Robert Malone, the man who invented mRna technology and who is critical of the current 'vaccination' programme?

They say his contributions are a violation of 'community standards'.

Instagram has also closed his account

"Why does YouTube remove video clips featuring Robert Malone, the man who invented mRna technology and who is critical of the current 'vaccination' programme?

Instagram has also closed his account"

do you know what claims he made that resulted in this?

From what I know of him, he took a pioneering first step in the journey to the vaccines, but feels unhappy with the professional and financial recognition and rewards he's since received. So may be slightly conflicted.

Spain, Lancs

"Why does YouTube remove video clips featuring Robert Malone, the man who invented mRna technology and who is critical of the current 'vaccination' programme?

Instagram has also closed his accountdo you know what claims he made that resulted in this?

From what I know of him, he took a pioneering first step in the journey to the vaccines, but feels unhappy with the professional and financial recognition and rewards he's since received. So may be slightly conflicted. "

His latest vid clip...the one that YouTube banned...has now been posted elsewhere.

A reputable search engine will find it

Instagram has also closed his accountdo you know what claims he made that resulted in this?

From what I know of him, he took a pioneering first step in the journey to the vaccines, but feels unhappy with the professional and financial recognition and rewards he's since received. So may be slightly conflicted.

His latest vid clip...the one that YouTube banned...has now been posted elsewhere.

A reputable search engine will find it"

is there a subject title ?

By *iger4uWoman  over a year ago

In my happy place

Odds are 6-1 with a gun tho. So mot really a comparison.

By *inky_CarpenterMan  over a year ago

Portsmouth

The only Clots that represent any significant risk to public health, are the ones refusing to get vaccinated...

"The only Clots that represent any significant risk to public health, are the ones refusing to get vaccinated..."

Hilarious.

But don't give up your day job!

Yes my brother's friend got bells palsy. A friend of mine had and continues to have nerve damage /pain in his face and another friend has had multiple miscarriages which she has been told were a result of the jab

"Yes my brother's friend got bells palsy. A friend of mine had and continues to have nerve damage /pain in his face and another friend has had multiple miscarriages which she has been told were a result of the jab "

Tragic cases that are unfortunately seen by many as acceptable casualties in getting the entire population vaccinated, whether they were at risk of COVID or not.

"Yes my brother's friend got bells palsy. A friend of mine had and continues to have nerve damage /pain in his face and another friend has had multiple miscarriages which she has been told were a result of the jab

Tragic cases that are unfortunately seen by many as acceptable casualties in getting the entire population vaccinated, whether they were at risk of COVID or not."

Yes, all of them were perfectly healthy and under 35.

"Yes my brother's friend got bells palsy. A friend of mine had and continues to have nerve damage /pain in his face and another friend has had multiple miscarriages which she has been told were a result of the jab

Tragic cases that are unfortunately seen by many as acceptable casualties in getting the entire population vaccinated, whether they were at risk of COVID or not.

Yes, all of them were perfectly healthy and under 35. "

Were they vaccine hesitant beforehand?

Yes, all of them were perfectly healthy and under 35.

Were they vaccine hesitant beforehand?"

I couldn't say for sure. I don't think so. And the first guy still isn't and will probably have his booster. More fool him!

There are many reports that state people have had injuries from covid and also many people that have suffered with reactions/injuries after the vaccine.

Speaking to a family member she has mentioned an increase in adverse reactions from vaccines but also states that they are what are listed on the side effects for each company and it happens.

It is irrelevant asking people here if they know anyone. We either do or we don't under each scenario.

The main issue is that the press and government are not transparent in this matter because all they want to do is push a vaccine, which will soon be up to 4 shots.

I can imagine there will be issues with peoples immune systems after 3 shots let alone 4. But that also depends on individuals as we are all different as some are fine with the vaccines, whereas some aren't.

By *nternal decoratorMan  over a year ago

s63

My mum died while having covid, she got a blood clot in her leg which formed from her sleeping(laid up in bed) due to the covid knocking it out if her, so altho covid didn't kill her the clot/dvt probably wouldn't have formed had she not been resting in bed for a few days

Bristol

"Yes my brother's friend got bells palsy. A friend of mine had and continues to have nerve damage /pain in his face and another friend has had multiple miscarriages which she has been told were a result of the jab "

Told by ?

Yep. Exactly like that.

I remember the first time I was given antibiotics and the doc asked if I was allergic to them…, I’d never had them before so I thought to myself “ this is just like playing Russian roulette”….

Then I thought, “what a ridiculous comparison, don’t be so stupid girl”.

By *instonandLadyAstorCouple  over a year ago

Not where we seem to be...

Multiple miscarriages from a vaccine thats been around barely a year?

Winston

By *ucianpoundCouple  over a year ago

Cap d’Agde, France

The chances of developing a blood clots from the vaccine are infinitesimally small.

A study published in The Lancet. showed 8.1 clots per million after the AZ first dose and 2.3 after the second.

By comparison studies show that the risk of clots for a woman on the birth control pill (over 10 years) are between 0.3 and 1%

In other words you are at least 500 times more likely to clot taking the pill to having the Jab.

Interesting!

Happy Christmas ??

Very unlikely to happen as the media would have to ensure the qualifications and credibility of those taking part and that would exclude anti vaxers on both counts"

Don’t worry the open discussion will happen some day and the entire world will be talking about it ! !

God bless you !

Yes

There have been ZERO instances where people have taken clots or damage to themselves after being vaccinated. Call me a crazy conspiracy theorist but wouldn't there have been something on the news about it?

No....the vaccines are perfectly safe, been through the ultimate and most far-reaching testing and they work brilliantly. No health damage has ever been caused by large pharma treatments. If they had been giving dangerous medical treatments then surely they would have been dragged into court amd issued with billion dollar fines for causing harm....but i don't know of any such instances. Again....these would've been headline news stories. So obviously they are beyond criticism.

Bristol

"There have been ZERO instances where people have taken clots or damage to themselves after being vaccinated. Call me a crazy conspiracy theorist but wouldn't there have been something on the news about it?

No....the vaccines are perfectly safe, been through the ultimate and most far-reaching testing and they work brilliantly. No health damage has ever been caused by large pharma treatments. If they had been giving dangerous medical treatments then surely they would have been dragged into court amd issued with billion dollar fines for causing harm....but i don't know of any such instances. Again....these would've been headline news stories. So obviously they are beyond criticism. "

Maldon

"There have been ZERO instances where people have taken clots or damage to themselves after being vaccinated. Call me a crazy conspiracy theorist but wouldn't there have been something on the news about it?

No....the vaccines are perfectly safe, been through the ultimate and most far-reaching testing and they work brilliantly. No health damage has ever been caused by large pharma treatments. If they had been giving dangerous medical treatments then surely they would have been dragged into court amd issued with billion dollar fines for causing harm....but i don't know of any such instances. Again....these would've been headline news stories. So obviously they are beyond criticism. "

Right. Sorry, I imagined the clot that was saddling my heart making it difficult to breath. As did the other guys local to me that had strokes.

I’m waiting for a call back today from my GP to discuss recent CT scan & heart scan, perhaps they will section me?

By *asyukMan  over a year ago

West London

Is this a meaningful question?

People who have had this experience are more likely to respond. Those responding are also unlikely to know the actual circumstances or underlying health of those effected even if they seem fit.

At the level of a population of more than 80 million it does not tell us anything.

The press do not need to constantly discuss this. It was debated at the start, probably more than necessary. If you missed it you can listen and read again. The statistics have not changed.

No vaccination or medical treatment is completely safe. Very few people turn them all down. Difficult to understand how "doing your own research" on one narrow topic with a view to proving a hypothesis makes someone better able to come to a decision than immunologists, virologists, doctors and statisticians.

No....the vaccines are perfectly safe, been through the ultimate and most far-reaching testing and they work brilliantly. No health damage has ever been caused by large pharma treatments. If they had been giving dangerous medical treatments then surely they would have been dragged into court amd issued with billion dollar fines for causing harm....but i don't know of any such instances. Again....these would've been headline news stories. So obviously they are beyond criticism.

Right. Sorry, I imagined the clot that was saddling my heart making it difficult to breath. As did the other guys local to me that had strokes.

I’m waiting for a call back today from my GP to discuss recent CT scan & heart scan, perhaps they will section me? "

Sorry to hear about the clots, but what evidence is there that they were caused by the vaccine?

By *iman2100Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

If the gun had 130,000,000 chambers you would be approaching being right. I do however believe if it was that big you would probably die of a hernia trying to spin the cylinder.

By comparison the chances of winning the Euro millions jackpot is about the same at 1:140 million.

vaccines have been the cause of death on certificate's for about 20 case, and the yellow flag report talks about side effects. It small numbers, but still cases. And wasn't there a BBC reporter who died?

By *ecretlivesCouple  over a year ago

FABWatch HQ

"Up to August this year there had only been 9 verified deaths linked to the vaccines. so jab is like holding gun to head 1 bullet in chamber and hope you not the one who gets shot russian roulet i think its called

If the gun had 130,000,000 chambers you would be approaching being right. I do however believe if it was that big you would probably die of a hernia trying to spin the cylinder.

By comparison the chances of winning the Euro millions jackpot is about the same at 1:140 million."

Therein lies the problem. Millions believe they have a real chance of winning big and give a percentage of real income on a 1 in 140M chance. What hope does science have of conquering such blind optimism in their own opinions

No....the vaccines are perfectly safe, been through the ultimate and most far-reaching testing and they work brilliantly. No health damage has ever been caused by large

pharma treatments. If they had been giving dangerous medical treatments then surely they would have been dragged into court amd issued with billion dollar fines for causing harm....but i don't know of any such instances. Again....these would've been headline news stories. So obviously they are beyond criticism. vaccines have been the cause of death on certificate's for about 20

case, and the yellow flag report talks about side effects. It small numbers, but still cases. And wasn't there a BBC reporter who died?"

No there wasn't. There is nothing to worry about. Take the jab, take the boosters. The BBC reporter sadly died after putting out dangerous misinformation about vaccine harm. In his/her weakned state (obviously didn't take the vaccine) he or she forgot to rub insanity gel on his/her hands after entering a deserted barn in the middle of the countryside. Add that to the fact that he/she wasn't wearing the requisite 3 masks and latex gloves that so obviously prevent death. The whole incident goes to prove that arbitrary measures (had he/she adhered to them) would have worked to save his/her life.

Don't be a pillock....get jabbed, get a mask

on, get on the right side of history.

Told by ?"

Her doctor has written a letter to this effect, as she is an NHS nurse and hopefully this will be sufficient to exempt her from the mandate

By *rchitectMan  over a year ago

Dorchester

I had a Clot a year before the jab, fully jabbed now and no issues at all.

By *ew sensationMan  over a year ago

widnes

Nope

. No but I got stage 4 heart disease.. from having covid ..

By *aughtiness69Couple  over a year ago

Kinmel bay

Yeah a close friend, who we talked into getting there jab.

Pulmonary clots. In the lungs. Wasn't pretty thought they were going to die.

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

My friend son, 18 years old got a blood clot in his leg from his first jab. He's recovered now.

My niece had a skin reaction to her booster, about 2 weeks ago, hot red sore skin all over her body, looked like psoriasis, she is getting better.

Kinmel bay

"My friend son, 18 years old got a blood clot in his leg from his first jab. He's recovered now.

My niece had a skin reaction to her booster, about 2 weeks ago, hot red sore skin all over her body, looked like psoriasis, she is getting better.

"

Out of curiosity, has this out you off or given you hesitancy? If you don't want to say I fully understand. Hope they both well.

The only clots are the ones that dont have the vaccinations making it a whole lot harder for everyone else

Kinmel bay

So people having serious concerns are not of bother to you there just all "clots" as you put?

Those that are medically exempt?

Clots too?.

Try adding something of value instead of just trying to make cheap shots and berate people for circumstances you have no idea about.

Bristol

"Yeah a close friend, who we talked into getting there jab.

Pulmonary clots. In the lungs. Wasn't pretty thought they were going to die. "

Could just as easily been heading for that anyway as these things happen.

Hope they are ok now by the way

Maldon

"My friend son, 18 years old got a blood clot in his leg from his first jab. He's recovered now.

Out of curiosity, has this out you off or given you hesitancy? If you don't want to say I fully understand. Hope they both well. "

I’m reluctant to have the booster until I’ve had a discussion with a doctor and have results of my recent CT and heart scan.

By *ob198XaMan  over a year ago

teleford

Except you are wrong, sadly it is very normal, fortunately it’s not too common but it does happen. Lost a teenage friend in this way many years ago. However I do believe the risk reward for those under 18 doesn’t justify them receiving a Covid vax

By *ove2pleaseseukMan  over a year ago

Hastings

"I know many people who have had a great reaction to the jabs. They are delighted to get them and they cost nothing but a few minutes of your time."

Not quite true first AZ I was very I'll was like having covid off work for a week in paid second AZ just as bad and again off work. Not had booster as savings have gone and can't have more time off

West London

"I know many people who have had a great reaction to the jabs. They are delighted to get them and they cost nothing but a few minutes of your time.

Not quite true first AZ I was very I'll was like having covid off work for a week in paid second AZ just as bad and again off work. Not had booster as savings have gone and can't have more time off "

To be fair, you know that you had a very strong reaction to the vaccination. You don't know now that it was "like having Covid" considering what the consequences of that can be. Both outcomes involve some "luck" in that you just don't know. I haven't seen any information on if the two are linked.

The inability to get a second dose or booster due to your financial situation is a very serious consideration which their was criticism of the government about.

Durham

"I know many people who have had a great reaction to the jabs. They are delighted to get them and they cost nothing but a few minutes of your time.

Not quite true first AZ I was very I'll was like having covid off work for a week in paid second AZ just as bad and again off work. Not had booster as savings have gone and can't have more time off "

I had the AZ for my first 2 jabs. Was poorly for 36 hours for the first one,2nd one nothing not even a sore arm so don't give up. Recently had covid very ill for 3 weeks and still not right 7 weeks later.

"You don't know now that it was "like having Covid" considering what the consequences of that can be."

Have you had COVID?

I have and can confirm that for me the first AZ felt very much like the illness. Thankfully much shorter lasting.

West London

"You don't know now that it was "like having Covid" considering what the consequences of that can be.

Have you had COVID?

I have and can confirm that for me the first AZ felt very much like the illness. Thankfully much shorter lasting.

"

What I am pointing out is your own experience is one data point.

The poster did not say that they had Covid as a reference as you have done.

If you were unlucky you could have been in an ITU with your organs shutting down without a vaccination but the vaccination would have had no effect other than a sore arm.

As I said, I have seen no data to see if there is a similar effect of severity for vaccine reaction and illness. There may or may not be a link.

"What I am pointing out is your own experience is one data point.

If you were unlucky you could have been in an ITU with your organs shutting down without a vaccination but the vaccination would have had no effect other than a sore arm.

As I said, I have seen no data to see if there is a similar effect of severity for vaccine reaction and illness. There may or may not be a link."

You just seem very quick to jump over anybody with a negative experience. The last response I recall from you was to tell me how fortunate I should feel for not having suffered worse thanks to the vaccines.

That being despite the fact the vaccines hadn't even been made available at the time I had COVID!

I've heard many 'data points' of people having similar experiences with the AZ to the extent the doctor administering the booster said the very same themselves.

Arguably there may be people who could have had little if any illness with COVID but that lost several days with side effects from a vaccine. With over 8 billion jabs administered I'd have thought there would be sufficient data points to know more about this by now.

Attacking people for expressing concerns as “conspiracy theorists” probably won’t help the cause either. "

Well said

Happy Christmas ?? "

1000%

Happy Christmas ?? "

By *ynecplCouple  over a year ago

London (till 19th May)

Yes a couple of people where I work suffered serious complications, one is unlikely to return work whilst the other spent 4 weeks in hospital but has made a full recovery.

Central

Happy Christmas ??

"

Thoroughly review all of the evidence published in credible medical journals that is peer-reviewed, rather than diverting to other media, or those who haven't published any of that work.

West London

"What I am pointing out is your own experience is one data point.

As I said, I have seen no data to see if there is a similar effect of severity for vaccine reaction and illness. There may or may not be a link.

You just seem very quick to jump over anybody with a negative experience. The last response I recall from you was to tell me how fortunate I should feel for not having suffered worse thanks to the vaccines.

That being despite the fact the vaccines hadn't even been made available at the time I had COVID!

I've heard many 'data points' of people having similar experiences with the AZ to the extent the doctor administering the booster said the very same themselves.

Arguably there may be people who could have had little if any illness with COVID but that lost several days with side effects from a vaccine. With over 8 billion jabs administered I'd have thought there would be sufficient data points to know more about this by now.

"

No. I haven't "jumped over" anybody. Just contextualising.

I have not criticised you for not being vaccinated not said that your experience was not genuine. It was not clear what order what the order was between your infection and your vaccination in my original comment. I apologise if this upset you.

One experience or that of a very limited group does not reflect that of the overall population for all sorts of reasons. How significant are any of the experiences here relative to the 100 million or so given in the UK alone?

That does not make those individual experiences any less valid or the consequences any less serious.

The point is that there is sufficient data to indicate that vaccination is incredibly safe with a tiny number of serious side effects and substantially less risk than from catching Covid.

Yet, it is still being "debated" here. I'm not saying that it shouldn't be discussed, I'm just saying that it should be discussed in context.

West London

I don't understand this logic reasoning.

When the vaccines were first introduced and again after wider uptake, their safety was very widely debated. The newspaper and radio and TV items are still available.

The dataset has grown but the conclusion has not changed. There is not a higher incidence of side effects, even though there are more overall because there are more vaccinations overall.

Why would the press and government discuss again, or regularly a situation that is no different? Is this the same as "unwillingness" or "reluctance"?

An "anti-vaxer" or "conspiracy-theorist" is different to someone who just has the wrong information because they actively seek to dissuade others from getting a vaccination. They are who they are and deserve a level of scrutiny, which generally leads to an angry reaction rather than any useful reference or data.

I haven't seen this happening with someone asking a question, or raising a concern. This in itself is rarely visible.

There is certainly a view that becomes apparent that if an actual "anti-vaxer" is criticised in anyway then, by association, that same annoyance is directed to anyone who is not vaccinated. I don't think that is generally the case.

Regardless, at this point do you think that people refusing vaccination at this stage really do not have the correct information available, to the extent that the data needs to be regularly discussed. Like climate change, this gives the impression that there is a live "debate" on how safe the vaccines are when there is not.

Are you suggesting that when saying that the vaccines are safe they should give the statistical information each time as compared to those of catching Covid? What form should it take?

By *leasure4leisureMan  over a year ago

south

Well said

By *irldnCouple  over a year ago

Brighton

Statistics are tricky aren’t they. Context and like-for-like comparison are essential otherwise you are comparing apples with pears.

Generally speaking the narrative appears to indicate an assumption that everyone catches Covid. This isn’t the case (and actually will never be the case as some people have been discovered to have natural immunity).

You are only exposed to the risks of Covid if you catch Covid.

You are only exposed to the risks of the vaccine if you are injected with the vaccine.

In order to be able to make a comparative risk assessment you first have to know the probability of catching Covid.

A million unvaccinated people will not all catch Covid and can reduce their risk profile through applying other risk mitigations (work from home, masks, avoiding crowded places etc).

A million people having the vaccine are all exposed to the risks if the vaccine.

So these two groups of a million people are not comparable and you would need to extrapolate up from the million unvaccinated until you reach a number that provides you with the million catching Covid.

In addition there will be other factors at play that increase or decrease your risk profile to both the vaccine and Covid (age, obesity, smoker, other conditions).

I think it is inarguable that the vaccine risks are proportionately lower than the risks of Covid, but it would be good to have proper comparable data to contextualise that risk to enable hesitant people to weigh up their personal risk.

By *izandpaulCouple  over a year ago

merseyside

No

By *moothCriminal_xMan  over a year ago

Redditch

The clotting issue was so incredibly rare - 9.1 billion doses of vaccine have been administered and clotting reactions. The odds of getting this condition were about 0.0001% for the first jab and significantly less thereafter.

By *moothCriminal_xMan  over a year ago

Redditch

"Statistics are tricky aren’t they. Context and like-for-like comparison are essential otherwise you are comparing apples with pears.

Generally speaking the narrative appears to indicate an assumption that everyone catches Covid. This isn’t the case (and actually will never be the case as some people have been discovered to have natural immunity).

You are only exposed to the risks of the vaccine if you are injected with the vaccine.

In order to be able to make a comparative risk assessment you first have to know the probability of catching Covid.

A million unvaccinated people will not all catch Covid and can reduce their risk profile through applying other risk mitigations (work from home, masks, avoiding crowded places etc).

A million people having the vaccine are all exposed to the risks if the vaccine.

So these two groups of a million people are not comparable and you would need to extrapolate up from the million unvaccinated until you reach a number that provides you with the million catching Covid.

In addition there will be other factors at play that increase or decrease your risk profile to both the vaccine and Covid (age, obesity, smoker, other conditions).

I think it is inarguable that the vaccine risks are proportionately lower than the risks of Covid, but it would be good to have proper comparable data to contextualise that risk to enable hesitant people to weigh up their personal risk."

You are right but we do have data on this. Currently 1 in 15 people in london have covid - over the last 18 months the odds are you are more likely to have csught it than not wherever you are in the uk. The mitigations you mention have slowed the spread but you are still more likely to catch it or have had it than not.

By *dam and slutCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

"Statistics are tricky aren’t they. Context and like-for-like comparison are essential otherwise you are comparing apples with pears.

I think it is inarguable that the vaccine risks are proportionately lower than the risks of Covid, but it would be good to have proper comparable data to contextualise that risk to enable hesitant people to weigh up their personal risk."

Good data huh? Ok well I've a link somewhere, I'll find it for you. The post I listened to was about the BMJ and the drug company in America doing the testing on the vaccines we are asked to take..

Here's the link..a little long but bear with it.. quite interesting.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=THv33zWykJc&feature=youtu.be

Central

I think that any individual who wants to research and create their own risk assessments, should continue to be as free as they have always been, with the publicly accessible data sets that are available. There comes a point of diminishing interest amongst the general public, to be immersed in lengthy statistical analysis etc, when simple, clear messages are sufficient and when they know that experts have taken decisions on behalf of all of us, on the most thoroughly analysed research topic, perhaps in the whole history of our species.

Brighton

I think it is inarguable that the vaccine risks are proportionately lower than the risks of Covid, but it would be good to have proper comparable data to contextualise that risk to enable hesitant people to weigh up their personal risk.

I think that any individual who wants to research and create their own risk assessments, should continue to be as free as they have always been, with the publicly accessible data sets that are available. There comes a point of diminishing interest amongst the general public, to be immersed in lengthy statistical analysis etc, when simple, clear messages are sufficient and when they know that experts have taken decisions on behalf of all of us, on the most thoroughly analysed research topic, perhaps in the whole history of our species. "

Agreed. The vast majority of people have less attention span than a mayfly! Many assumed the vaccination made them indestructible and threw all caution to the wind.

As for the data being out there. That is partly my point. With a global pandemic we shouldn’t have to do copious amounts of research and analysis for ourselves (most of us aren’t sufficiently mathematically minded to do that analysis anyway). The Govt should, IMHO, produce easy to understand infographics that have properly comparable data to contextualise risk.

Manchester (she/her)

"

Agreed. The vast majority of people have less attention span than a mayfly! Many assumed the vaccination made them indestructible and threw all caution to the wind.

As for the data being out there. That is partly my point. With a global pandemic we shouldn’t have to do copious amounts of research and analysis for ourselves (most of us aren’t sufficiently mathematically minded to do that analysis anyway). The Govt should, IMHO, produce easy to understand infographics that have properly comparable data to contextualise risk."

I think both sides of the aisle agree on one thing - that the government is difficult to trust and take seriously. Which is why a lot of communication has arisen on the subject.

It's troubling on many levels.

Brighton

"

As for the data being out there. That is partly my point. With a global pandemic we shouldn’t have to do copious amounts of research and analysis for ourselves (most of us aren’t sufficiently mathematically minded to do that analysis anyway). The Govt should, IMHO, produce easy to understand infographics that have properly comparable data to contextualise risk.

I think both sides of the aisle agree on one thing - that the government is difficult to trust and take seriously. Which is why a lot of communication has arisen on the subject.

It's troubling on many levels."

Like so much in life...better communication is key to success. Also, us Brits are generally quite accepting of people making mistakes if they admit it and own it. Strangely we have a Govt that appears unable to admit to making any mistakes at all and instead double down in everything! It’s almost pathological!

Manchester (she/her)

"

Like so much in life...better communication is key to success. Also, us Brits are generally quite accepting of people making mistakes if they admit it and own it. Strangely we have a Govt that appears unable to admit to making any mistakes at all and instead double down in everything! It’s almost pathological!"

Yes. It's a profound failure in leadership, that leads to this mess.

Of course, not just a problem in the UK, it seems to be a growing issue globally

"

Like so much in life...better communication is key to success. Also, us Brits are generally quite accepting of people making mistakes if they admit it and own it. Strangely we have a Govt that appears unable to admit to making any mistakes at all and instead double down in everything! It’s almost pathological!

Of course, not just a problem in the UK, it seems to be a growing issue globally"

I read an interesting piece on Governments and Trust on a LSE blog (not sure if im allowed to post the link). But reading it, whatever your opinions are on vaccinations and the benefits I think anybody would agree with the articles topic of trust.

One of the most pertinant lines is:

"when people lose trust in government, they simply opt out." and that I think is where we have got to now.

The hardest questions is 'what can be done about it'

Manchester (she/her)

"

Of course, not just a problem in the UK, it seems to be a growing issue globally

I read an interesting piece on Governments and Trust on a LSE blog (not sure if im allowed to post the link). But reading it, whatever your opinions are on vaccinations and the benefits I think anybody would agree with the articles topic of trust.

One of the most pertinant lines is:

"when people lose trust in government, they simply opt out." and that I think is where we have got to now.

The hardest questions is 'what can be done about it'"

That's very true.

I think the issue is what, if anything, we turn to to trust instead. A lot of the divide might be seen in that context

Penzance

So after having a quick read it's safe to say, when factoring in how small the audience is for these forums, that there's a fairly high percentage of bad reactions to these vaccinations. Perhaps more than is officially been recognised, published or accepted by the people who are for them.

By *leaserforPleasureTV/TS  over a year ago

Whitstable

"So after having a quick read it's safe to say, when factoring in how small the audience is for these forums, that there's a fairly high percentage of bad reactions to these vaccinations. Perhaps more than is officially been recognised, published or accepted by the people who are for them.

"

If you look at reviews of anything generally there are more bad reviews than good as people on the whole will complain rather than complement.

I wouldn’t base anything though on what’s posted on this forum.

Durham

"So after having a quick read it's safe to say, when factoring in how small the audience is for these forums, that there's a fairly high percentage of bad reactions to these vaccinations. Perhaps more than is officially been recognised, published or accepted by the people who are for them.

"

Whilst you pretty right in what you say about the forums and bad reactions. The number of anti vaccine / even covid denial posts is a lot higher than the general population when you consider only 9% of the over 12 population hasn't had a vaccine

"

No, it's not safe to say that because the plural of "anecdote" is not "data".

Quite a large percentage of "Clots" are refusing to get vaccinated

all around

"

People in here claimed to have had Covid multiple times in 2019 .... Hmmm

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

"

Take anything you read on here with a very large pinch of salt ..

There are independent respected sources of data for many aspects if, and it can be a big if one is coming at this issue from a subjective starting point..

Durham

Despite PMs from people who have blocked me and deny pretty much anything unless it's from a guy on YouTube in his pants. Around 9% of eligible people, i.e. over 12, have had no covid vaccine. This is pretty much true for all of the western countries. Are they all making the figures up? The number of anti vax messages are from a vocal minority the same is on Facebook and elsewhere.

By *osmicGateMan  over a year ago

louth

Don't know of anyone personally but have heart numerous reports of blood clots and myocarditis/pericarditis which is inflation of the muscle in and around the heart.. There have been deaths and I'm not an anti vaxxer however we need to come to terms with the fact that the vaccine is not 100 % safe..

Central

"Don't know of anyone personally but have heart numerous reports of blood clots and myocarditis/pericarditis which is inflation of the muscle in and around the heart.. There have been deaths and I'm not an anti vaxxer however we need to come to terms with the fact that the vaccine is not 100 % safe.. "

And accept the evidence for how safe the many vaccines each are, as has been covered well in this thread.

By *exy Pretty FeetCouple  over a year ago

Live in Scotland Play in England

Glad it's being investigated but surprised it's classed as not serious. Having your heart rate suddenly shoot up to 150-180bpm is going to cause turbulent blood flow which increases the risk of clot formation/ venous thrombosis. Hopefully they've been given something to tackle that.

By *idnight_Express69Man  over a year ago

Rochdale

Clots on the lungs caused by covid were common in patients prior to the introduction of vaccines and continue to be associated with fatalities reported in unvaccinated ICU patients. Certainly more so than are believed to have been caused by a vaccine itself.

North East

Glad it's being investigated but surprised it's classed as not serious. Having your heart rate suddenly shoot up to 150-180bpm is going to cause turbulent blood flow which increases the risk of clot formation/ venous thrombosis. Hopefully they've been given something to tackle that. "

Unfortunately no treatment has been given yet. It was initially dismissed as anxiety which didn’t help things. She’s undergoing tests and has to wear a heart monitor at various times so hopefully we can find out what’s going on soon.

By *olymalelincsMan  over a year ago

nr spalding

Can I ask if your relative has had covid at all? The reason that I ask is that my brother has been having something very similar along with heart palpitations ever since his second bout of covid which was before he was vaccinated. Dont get me wrong I completely belive what you have said about it being attributed to the vaccine and really hope that they recover fully from it but just wondering if there was a chance that if they had had covid aswell it could be linked to that aswell as a reaction to the vaccine, like I say it's just a random thought having spoken to my brother yesterday.

Durham

Glad it's being investigated but surprised it's classed as not serious. Having your heart rate suddenly shoot up to 150-180bpm is going to cause turbulent blood flow which increases the risk of clot formation/ venous thrombosis. Hopefully they've been given something to tackle that.

Unfortunately no treatment has been given yet. It was initially dismissed as anxiety which didn’t help things. She’s undergoing tests and has to wear a heart monitor at various times so hopefully we can find out what’s going on soon. "

Hope they get well soon.Sounds a bit like what my father ended up with in hospital with, although his was caused by clot suspected to be caused by covid. They gave him beta blockers to deal with his irregular heart beat, which seem to be helping. He is not 100% but is out of hospital.

North East

Can I ask if your relative has had covid at all? The reason that I ask is that my brother has been having something very similar along with heart palpitations ever since his second bout of covid which was before he was vaccinated. Dont get me wrong I completely belive what you have said about it being attributed to the vaccine and really hope that they recover fully from it but just wondering if there was a chance that if they had had covid aswell it could be linked to that aswell as a reaction to the vaccine, like I say it's just a random thought having spoken to my brother yesterday."

She did actually test positive for covid in February but had little to no symptoms and no issues recovering.

It was suggested that the issue could possibly be linked to covid but her heart issue didn’t emerge until around 8 months after the positive test and only started within 3 days of her second jab.

Manchester (she/her)

I'm sure science will sort it all out in the end.

North East

Unfortunately no treatment has been given yet. It was initially dismissed as anxiety which didn’t help things. She’s undergoing tests and has to wear a heart monitor at various times so hopefully we can find out what’s going on soon.

Hope they get well soon.Sounds a bit like what my father ended up with in hospital with, although his was caused by clot suspected to be caused by covid. They gave him beta blockers to deal with his irregular heart beat, which seem to be helping. He is not 100% but is out of hospital. "

Thank you. There doesn’t seem to be any indication of clots thankfully, just very unusual heart activity.

By *olymalelincsMan  over a year ago

nr spalding

Can I ask if your relative has had covid at all? The reason that I ask is that my brother has been having something very similar along with heart palpitations ever since his second bout of covid which was before he was vaccinated. Dont get me wrong I completely belive what you have said about it being attributed to the vaccine and really hope that they recover fully from it but just wondering if there was a chance that if they had had covid aswell it could be linked to that aswell as a reaction to the vaccine, like I say it's just a random thought having spoken to my brother yesterday.

She did actually test positive for covid in February but had little to no symptoms and no issues recovering.

It was suggested that the issue could possibly be linked to covid but her heart issue didn’t emerge until around 8 months after the positive test and only started within 3 days of her second jab. "

Does seem like the docs say to be more related to the vaccine in the case of your relative, my brothers heart palpitations started shortly after his covid infection not 100% sure on the spikes in heart rate but will have a chat with him and see as I am wondering now like I say I hope they get things sorted for your relative, my brother is part of a long covid study and they have said the heart palpitations may never go but they aren't 100% sure yet

Durham

It was suggested that the issue could possibly be linked to covid but her heart issue didn’t emerge until around 8 months after the positive test and only started within 3 days of her second jab. "

I think it's pretty impossible that they will ever know if it's caused by covid, the vaccine or just happened sadly. The vaccination is much closer to the event but you are much more likely to get clots from covid than the vaccine. Having said that you are much more likely to get blood clots from something else entitely other than a covid or a covid vaccine.