FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Lockdown.

Lockdown.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *tp1664 OP   Man  over a year ago

b64

Is strawhead Boris going to spoil Christmas again and lockdown again,he says one thing and does another doesn't he?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *agan_PairCouple  over a year ago

portchester

Almost definitely not. Possibly some further yet minor adjustments to the rules, pub curfew, more use of the vaccine pass. No lockdown for Christmas though, the hospital numbers are still pretty much flat lining a couple of weeks after omicron so discovery, and death numbers still dropping at a constant drop.

By *igNick1381Man  over a year ago

BRIDGEND

I'd be very surprised. Maybe January, if not directly after Xmas.

A 'circuit breaker' or some other buzz word

People will be more accepting of it then. Fuck all to do in January, and at least we had Xmas will be the general consensus

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

27th. Spend big for the economy, get your priorities right

By *aughty but nice...Man  over a year ago

Staffs

I think we need some sort of circuit breaker but I think you do it in the new year

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Ni. There are many helpful steps that could have been taken and could be taken but you in the UK are dispensable to the survival of the conservatives and Johnson and the economy.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

A 4 week lockdown from 27 Dec with review on 15 Jan- Clubs, pubs and restaurants shut apart from outdoors

Max 6 meet outdoors

2 households max meet in a home

Theatres cinemas and large sport venues to shut ( though ok to play behind closed doors )

Just to piss all over New year again!

"Is strawhead Boris going to spoil Christmas again and lockdown again,he says one thing and does another doesn't he?"

I think that you are a bit misguided.

It will be the Virus that locks us down rather than Boris. The Government only respond in an attempt to keep us safe. This Virus is not their fault!

"Is strawhead Boris going to spoil Christmas again and lockdown again,he says one thing and does another doesn't he?

It will be the Virus that locks us down rather than Boris. The Government only respond in an attempt to keep us safe. This Virus is not their fault!

"

Spot on & well stated, everyone looks to blame someone else Boris or whoever but at the end of the day it's the Virus that's to blame!

By *he sultan of swingMan  over a year ago

mid devon

The government have played a very clever hand here almost genius its called lockdown by stealth they have used the media as a weapon to frightened us with there big scary words and people are staying at home cancelling Christmas parties so this way as there no official lockdown the government don't need the giv out grants and financial support that they evidently don't have !

By *rimrose and TonyCouple  over a year ago

Farnworth

"Is strawhead Boris going to spoil Christmas again and lockdown again,he says one thing and does another doesn't he?

Spot on & well stated, everyone looks to blame someone else Boris or whoever but at the end of the day it's the Virus that's to blame! "

Absolutely and totally agree

Farnworth

"Is strawhead Boris going to spoil Christmas again and lockdown again,he says one thing and does another doesn't he?"

I've heard he speaks highly of you too.

"A 4 week lockdown from 27 Dec with review on 15 Jan- Clubs, pubs and restaurants shut apart from outdoors

Max 6 meet outdoors

2 households max meet in a home

Theatres cinemas and large sport venues to shut ( though ok to play behind closed doors )

Just to piss all over New year again!

"

You’ve seen the draft press release as well then.

Farnworth

Isn't it gratifying to see the amount of people who are absolutely spot on with their predictions

» Add a new message to this topic