FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > 10 weeks of protection.

10 weeks of protection.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Protection against the Omicron variant of coronavirus starts to wane 10 weeks after a booster jab, government health officials have warned.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By how much?

"By how much? "

10 weeks after the booster the effect in preventing symptomatic disease dropped by 15 to 25%.

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

It's still better than two doses and they are far better than not being vaccinated..

As sadly many in ICU are finding out..

"By how much? "

From most things i have read, and watched on TV news, about 25%.

You do have to keep in mind though that the "booster" we are getting at the moment was developed long before Omicron was even known about. I would wager a large bet that the Pharmas are already working on the next booster to take Omicron into account.

"By how much?

10 weeks after the booster the effect in preventing symptomatic disease dropped by 15 to 25%."

You forgot to quote the other parts of the article, namely where they said 3 jabs are still better than 2, and even though most high risk groups had their boosters more than 10 weeks ago, they'll still be protected against serious disease for much longer than that

By *azylivingMan  over a year ago

swansea / Bristol

"It's still better than two doses and they are far better than not being vaccinated..

As sadly many in ICU are finding out.."

With omercron?

gotta love selective quoting, maybe its a symptom of something?

in Lancashire

"It's still better than two doses and they are far better than not being vaccinated..

With omercron? "

Not yet but the figures are heading that way sadly..

"By how much?

10 weeks after the booster the effect in preventing symptomatic disease dropped by 15 to 25%.

You forgot to quote the other parts of the article, namely where they said 3 jabs are still better than 2, and even though most high risk groups had their boosters more than 10 weeks ago, they'll still be protected against serious disease for much longer than that "

I didn’t “forget” anything.

But as I’ve been asking about the efficacy I’d the booster for a while and it’s gone unanswered, todays article was something that I thought may be of interest to those asking the same question as me.

By *dwalu2Couple  over a year ago

Bristol

That’s good to know - hopefully they will be preparing to roll out a quarterly jab until the vaccines are even more effective.

"That’s good to know - hopefully they will be preparing to roll out a quarterly jab until the vaccines are even more effective."

Exactly. So for those (like me) asking how many boosters each year will be required, some answers today.

By *heRazorsEdgeMan  over a year ago

Wales/ All over UK

"That’s good to know - hopefully they will be preparing to roll out a quarterly jab until the vaccines are even more effective."

20 million doses ordered late summer for use next year according to what I heard on 5live on the way home

"By how much?

You forgot to quote the other parts of the article, namely where they said 3 jabs are still better than 2, and even though most high risk groups had their boosters more than 10 weeks ago, they'll still be protected against serious disease for much longer than that

But as I’ve been asking about the efficacy I’d the booster for a while and it’s gone unanswered, todays article was something that I thought may be of interest to those asking the same question as me."

That article doesn't say what the efficacy of the booster actually is though, just that it decreases. So not a great answer to your questions in any case.

"By how much?

But as I’ve been asking about the efficacy I’d the booster for a while and it’s gone unanswered, todays article was something that I thought may be of interest to those asking the same question as me.

That article doesn't say what the efficacy of the booster actually is though, just that it decreases. So not a great answer to your questions in any case. "

Not a great answer no, but the best I’m going to get it looks like.

By *elboy64Man  over a year ago

weston

What about our anti body's, we survived thousands of virus before this new treatment came along? Think we are relying to much on new technologies.

"What about our anti body's, we survived thousands of virus before this new treatment came along? Think we are relying to much on new technologies. "
Yes we have done really well havent we, lets ignore the bubonic plague, smallpox, spanish flu etc etc etc and it wasnt that long ago most of us would be dead by 50 from one disease or another and we had to have 10 kids in the hope 2 or 3 made it to adulthood. Bloody technology rubbish isnt it

By *uenevereWoman  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"What about our anti body's, we survived thousands of virus before this new treatment came along? Think we are relying to much on new technologies. "

It appears that you are still unaware of how vaccines work.

Covid is a new and frequently changing virus that your body has no antibodies for.

That is unless you have vaccination or catch Covid. Vaccination is more effective than catching the virus, as the virus only teaches your body ti fighr that strain. The vaccines provide a better all round antibody response.

By *oved Up 2Couple  over a year ago

nottingham

If this happens I hope more people come forward to work on vaccination programme. Many of us have been doing it for a year now. It's rewarding but I'm knackered lol x

Scunthorpe

I presume on that basis that if you have children you didn't get them vaccinated... I mean it's not necessary because the body knows how to fight every disease...

Which is obviously not the case.

in Lancashire

Does this mean you didn't get vaccinated for small pox, measles, rubella and polio, BCG etc..?

Being roughly the the same age they're the ones I had as a youngster..

Then when travelling for Her Maj to places like Kenya, Belize there were several others yellow fever, malaria, tetanus, diphtheria, typhoid etc..

Then when working under a blue light for twenty plus yrs Hep b..

All accepted vaccinations with proven track records of keeping pet safe..

in Lancashire

"What about our anti body's, we survived thousands of virus before this new treatment came along? Think we are relying to much on new technologies.

Does this mean you didn't get vaccinated for small pox, measles, rubella and polio, BCG etc..?

Being roughly the the same age they're the ones I had as a youngster..

Then when travelling for Her Maj to places like Kenya, Belize there were several others yellow fever, malaria, tetanus, diphtheria, typhoid etc..

Then when working under a blue light for twenty plus yrs Hep b..

All accepted vaccinations with proven track records of keeping pet safe..

"

People not pet..

Ffs

By *I TwoCouple  over a year ago

all around

You MAY develop anti-bodies IF you successfully fight off an infection, there's also a possibility you will die after contracting an infection.

Your body can't prepare anti-bodies to an infection it hasn't seen before but a vaccine helps it to prepare and generate these anti-bodies BEFORE you get infected so the virus doesn't get established in your body.

Anti-bodies whether stimulated by a vaccine or a natural infection don't last forever so boosters or reinfection are required regularly each has it's risks but it's proven Covid has killed more than the vaccine.

By *wistedTooCouple  over a year ago

Frimley

This is why regular boosters like the flu jab will eventually become a thing. It is what it is. We should be grateful we have people smart enough in this world to figure shit out.

Those people back in the ole plague days didn’t and look what happened to them!

in Lancashire

"This is why regular boosters like the flu jab will eventually become a thing. It is what it is. We should be grateful we have people smart enough in this world to figure shit out.

Those people back in the ole plague days didn’t and look what happened to them!"

Imagine the hissy fits if it was 'sit still and let the leeches drain the poison' or stop squirming as the 'doctor' purges you..

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

We still have very little on this variant although some things are very certain. It's obviously preferable to rely on very strong research, rather than more lightweight data and especially if it's media spin.

Reducing contact with volumes of people. Very high adherence to distancing, mask wearing, and avoiding higher risk engagements. Getting vaccinated to the maximum immune system boosting potential. All this is done by intelligent people followings the data and evidence, ignoring the media, spin and those who dont want us to return to a healthy normality.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Some survived. Mosr.did not. We've evolved to be able to survive, with our immune systems being able to help us, at the cost of losing most of our ancestors. We don't have immunity. Unless we evolved to not need it or we vhave exposure to a something that builds our immunity, before our life gets harmed or lost

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

"By how much?

But as I’ve been asking about the efficacy I’d the booster for a while and it’s gone unanswered, todays article was something that I thought may be of interest to those asking the same question as me."

The hypothesis against which the vaccines were tested was "prevents serious disease", which is usually defined as "requiring hospital admission". The vaccines do a damn good job of preventing serious disease, including the booster doses. At no point did the scientists testing the vaccines say they prevented symptomatic disease in totality, yet this now seems to be everyone's benchmark of success??

It's like saying "my swimming cap doesn't keep my hair 100% dry so I'm going to just throw it away." The fact it keeps your hair a lot drier than without the cap, and the fact that there's 100% certainty of very wet hair without one, would then become completely irrelevant, because only 100% efficacy against wet hair would be acceptable.

Solution: tie plastic bag over head with an airtight seal, because what could go wrong* (meant to invoke the various untested quack remedies doing the rounds).

*Please do NOT try this at home!

Irrc the original vaccines fell in efficacy for older people fairly quickly too, but was a lot more stable for younger ppl. I wonder if this will prove to be the same. I can see us getting to three monthly boosters for vulnerable and six monthly to a year for everyone else.

By *edheadjMan  over a year ago

High Wycombe

So you've had no vaccinations in your life?

By *orset.JMan  over a year ago

Weymouth

mRNAvaccines have had their days, next generation of vaccines are on the way. Pan coronavirus vaccine developed in the US looks v promising- Walter Reed institute I think.

By *incsladyandscotsmanCouple  over a year ago

North fife

Off the same report on sky last night, there are 132 omicron cases in hospital in London. London have 40% of the UK cases of this varient.

The split.....

17 has received their booster vax,74 has two doses, 8 had the single vax, 27 unvaxed and 6 unknown status.

Regardless of status this varients is 70% less likely to land you in hospital.

Source sky news. It also reported ops comments.

"What about our anti body's, we survived thousands of virus before this new treatment came along? Think we are relying to much on new technologies. Yes we have done really well havent we, lets ignore the bubonic plague, smallpox, spanish flu etc etc etc and it wasnt that long ago most of us would be dead by 50 from one disease or another and we had to have 10 kids in the hope 2 or 3 made it to adulthood. Bloody technology rubbish isnt it"

"By how much?

The hypothesis against which the vaccines were tested was "prevents serious disease", which is usually defined as "requiring hospital admission". The vaccines do a damn good job of preventing serious disease, including the booster doses. At no point did the scientists testing the vaccines say they prevented symptomatic disease in totality, yet this now seems to be everyone's benchmark of success??

It's like saying "my swimming cap doesn't keep my hair 100% dry so I'm going to just throw it away." The fact it keeps your hair a lot drier than without the cap, and the fact that there's 100% certainty of very wet hair without one, would then become completely irrelevant, because only 100% efficacy against wet hair would be acceptable.

Solution: tie plastic bag over head with an airtight seal, because what could go wrong* (meant to invoke the various untested quack remedies doing the rounds).

*Please do NOT try this at home! "

"Off the same report on sky last night, there are 132 omicron cases in hospital in London. London have 40% of the UK cases of this varient.

The split.....

17 has received their booster vax,74 has two doses, 8 had the single vax, 27 unvaxed and 6 unknown status.

"

74 had 2 doses and 27 were unvaccinated?

"Off the same report on sky last night, there are 132 omicron cases in hospital in London. London have 40% of the UK cases of this varient.

The split.....

74 had 2 doses and 27 were unvaccinated? "

you'd need to know the ages for these numbers to make sense.

How scary they’ve rebranded the common cold an got you all shitting yourself and prepared to hand over every god given right you have to them for the sake of your own security. If we went to war right now and most men got drafted we’d be fucked becuase this countries full of wimpy little push overs who wear skinny jeans and make tik tok videos

The split.....

74 had 2 doses and 27 were unvaccinated? you'd need to know the ages for these numbers to make sense. "

I knew this would be a comment. The comments would be very different if it was 74 unvaccinated and 27 vaccinated wouldn’t it? Those figures would fit better.

No wonder people are becoming sceptical. We are hearing that icu’s are mostly unvaccinated. Then reports that are released tell a different story.

It doesn’t matter what the subject of the thread is, every single thread in this section ends the pro vaccine people pushing the vaccine message, talking about seatbelts, talking about “tinfoil hat wearers” etc etc. and the unvaccinated not changing their minds one bit.

It’s very very predictable now.

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"How scary they’ve rebranded the common cold an got you all shitting yourself and prepared to hand over every god given right you have to them for the sake of your own security. If we went to war right now and most men got drafted we’d be fucked becuase this countries full of wimpy little push overs who wear skinny jeans and make tik tok videos "

I just got vaccinated, I didn't give up anything. But you do you.

Do you think the vaccines contain little robots that fight off the virus for us?

The vaccines litetally cause our body to produce anti bodies. It has the same effect without as getting coronavirus. That is literally the point of vaccines.

By *wings_n_RoundaboutsMan  over a year ago

The North

"How scary they’ve rebranded the common cold an got you all shitting yourself and prepared to hand over every god given right you have to them for the sake of your own security. If we went to war right now and most men got drafted we’d be fucked becuase this countries full of wimpy little push overs who wear skinny jeans and make tik tok videos "

This forum is should be archived. Its amazing reading material!

Most on here shitting themselves if someone so much coughs near the and begging for multiple jabs, yet wouldn't think twice about letting someone deposit bodily fluids all over them in the name of "swinging"

Imagine not getting the vaccine because you're so insecure about your masculinity LOL

"How scary they’ve rebranded the common cold an got you all shitting yourself and prepared to hand over every god given right you have to them for the sake of your own security. If we went to war right now and most men got drafted we’d be fucked becuase this countries full of wimpy little push overs who wear skinny jeans and make tik tok videos

Most on here shitting themselves if someone so much coughs near the and begging for multiple jabs, yet wouldn't think twice about letting someone deposit bodily fluids all over them in the name of "swinging" "

That is absolutely true!

By *edheadjMan  over a year ago

High Wycombe

I'm hoping this is satire, but I've got a sad feeling that it's not.

By *hagTonightMan  over a year ago

From the land of haribos.

[Removed by poster at 24/12/21 14:24:43]

By *hagTonightMan  over a year ago

From the land of haribos.

I agree with dr angelique that boris is over reacting, variants usually get weaker from the first variant.

"Protection against the Omicron variant of coronavirus starts to wane 10 weeks after a booster jab, government health officials have warned."

The vaccine takes a few weeks to work so Is it really 10 weeks or 7/8 weeks

"How scary they’ve rebranded the common cold an got you all shitting yourself and prepared to hand over every god given right you have to them for the sake of your own security. If we went to war right now and most men got drafted we’d be fucked becuase this countries full of wimpy little push overs who wear skinny jeans and make tik tok videos

Most on here shitting themselves if someone so much coughs near the and begging for multiple jabs, yet wouldn't think twice about letting someone deposit bodily fluids all over them in the name of "swinging" "

Haha so true!

People in fear over a cold. Masking up and injecting shit into themselves like an addiction.

ahaha exactly. I simply choose not to part take in this mass Guinea pig experiment.

“What happened to my body my decision?” That shit only count for women who want an abortion?

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

"government health officials have warned."

Which ones and where have they said this?

By *I TwoCouple  over a year ago

all around

"government health officials have warned.

Which ones and where have they said this?"

They didn't but I suspect you know that.

Taken directly from an article in the guardian yesterday. Choose to believe it or not. I’ve also heard it on bbc news today on the radio. Fairly sure most have read this report now.

They didn't but I suspect you know that."

Erm, yeah they did. It’s in the news both yesterday and today

To be honest the only way I sleep at night is the knowledge there's still tough guys like you out there maskless, jabless and fighting the good fight for our God given rights

Thank you

They didn't but I suspect you know that."

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/covid-19-variants-identified-in-the-uk

They didn't but I suspect you know that.

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/covid-19-variants-identified-in-the-uk

"

Now aren’t they silly Billy’s? But I suspect we already knew that

The flu jab doesn't last for a year but is only given annually.

Quite likely something similar will happen with covid where jabs are given to coincide with the most likely time of year they're needed.

"The flu jab doesn't last for a year but is only given annually.

Quite likely something similar will happen with covid where jabs are given to coincide with the most likely time of year they're needed. "

Its given in “flu season”, Covid season appears to be Jan-Dec so far.

To be honest the only way I sleep at night is the knowledge there's still tough guys like you out there maskless, jabless and fighting the good fight for our God given rights

Thank you"

Haha your welcome.

By *ackformore100Man  over a year ago

Tin town

I saw the article too, so would have been on BBC, sky or guardian.... Report was this morning. If I can find the link I'll post it.

Dr Susan Hopkins stated last week that double az jabs gave minimal protection after 3 months.... Its not made up.... Its out there.

I saw the article too, so would have been on BBC, sky or guardian.... Report was this morning. If I can find the link I'll post it.

Dr Susan Hopkins stated last week that double az jabs gave minimal protection after 3 months.... Its not made up.... Its out there. "

Of course it’s not made up! And of course people don’t bother to Google before they write their stupid comments

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

It would need to be a booster as every 10 weeks then, as the first 2 weeks is needed to build up the immunity after the booster.

By *ohoMan  over a year ago

Amsterdam,Netherlands

Lol

Tin town

Quite likely something similar will happen with covid where jabs are given to coincide with the most likely time of year they're needed. "

If the flu jab is only effective for 3 months I'd like to know indeed I would suggest "they" have a duty of care to notify us if it proves that it leaves us exposed for some of the flu season.... I and probably a lot of others take a flu jab on the understanding it will get us safely through the 6 month annual flu season...

Quite likely something similar will happen with covid where jabs are given to coincide with the most likely time of year they're needed.

If the flu jab is only effective for 3 months I'd like to know indeed I would suggest "they" have a duty of care to notify us if it proves that it leaves us exposed for some of the flu season.... I and probably a lot of others take a flu jab on the understanding it will get us safely through the 6 month annual flu season...

"

the current jabs wane in effecitveness against omicron, I don't know if a 25pc reduction means you aren't protected.

But as I understand it the jab is designed for the flu variant in okay (based on what's going on in the southern hemisphere)... While with the civid vaccines we are playing catch up against a fauley substantial mutation thats happenes after the vaccine has been designed.

Tin town

the current jabs wane in effecitveness against omicron, I don't know if a 25pc reduction means you aren't protected.

But as I understand it the jab is designed for the flu variant in okay (based on what's going on in the southern hemisphere)... While with the civid vaccines we are playing catch up against a fauley substantial mutation thats happenes after the vaccine has been designed. "

Fauley... You been at Santa's sherry!

But as I understand it the jab is designed for the flu variant in okay (based on what's going on in the southern hemisphere)... While with the civid vaccines we are playing catch up against a fauley substantial mutation thats happenes after the vaccine has been designed.

Fauley... You been at Santa's sherry! "

fairly*. And not guilty. I just type like an oldie and don't ever proof read my jibberish !

Tin town

Fauley... You been at Santa's sherry! fairly*. And not guilty. I just type like an oldie and don't ever proof read my jibberish !"

Well it comes out pretty well sir. (no don't do it....youre better than that)

Pmsl .. lol ..

Been reading with great interest too..

Dr Susan Hopkins stated last week that double az jabs gave minimal protection after 3 months.... Its not made up.... Its out there. "

I have last week got blood tested for covid antibodies. They can detect whether you ever had covid at all and give you an indication of your immune strength to it. My results came back a neg for covid, I've never had it ( which I find astonishing tbh considering where I've been and crowds etc) also the test showed my antibody levels to be in the lowest 12% of respondents for the vaccine antibodies. Had my 2nd dose in late July. So not zero, enough for my body to recognise and respond but def points to reduced level of antibodies such that the booster definitely makes sense. However, I have had awful inflammation problems since the second jab / first jab my GI tract has been in a lot of stress from something. Every test I've had shows normal .. so as you can understand I'm hesitant until I get a gastroscopy done in January and a proper diagnosis. Having to go private for this as the NHS is a year waiting list due to the amount of people with exactly the same problem suddenly this year...

By * and M lookingCouple  over a year ago

Worcester

How would they know when the Omicron strain was only discovered in South Africa back in November, roughly 7 weeks ago?

Tin town

Dr Susan Hopkins stated last week that double az jabs gave minimal protection after 3 months.... Its not made up.... Its out there.

I have last week got blood tested for covid antibodies. They can detect whether you ever had covid at all and give you an indication of your immune strength to it. My results came back a neg for covid, I've never had it ( which I find astonishing tbh considering where I've been and crowds etc) also the test showed my antibody levels to be in the lowest 12% of respondents for the vaccine antibodies. Had my 2nd dose in late July. So not zero, enough for my body to recognise and respond but def points to reduced level of antibodies such that the booster definitely makes sense. However, I have had awful inflammation problems since the second jab / first jab my GI tract has been in a lot of stress from something. Every test I've had shows normal .. so as you can understand I'm hesitant until I get a gastroscopy done in January and a proper diagnosis. Having to go private for this as the NHS is a year waiting list due to the amount of people with exactly the same problem suddenly this year... "

. Sorry to hear your situation. Good luck with it. Gotta save the nhs and those 12 month wait times.

By *ngel696969Woman  over a year ago

Farnworth

"What about our anti body's, we survived thousands of virus before this new treatment came along? Think we are relying to much on new technologies. Yes we have done really well havent we, lets ignore the bubonic plague, smallpox, spanish flu etc etc etc and it wasnt that long ago most of us would be dead by 50 from one disease or another and we had to have 10 kids in the hope 2 or 3 made it to adulthood. Bloody technology rubbish isnt it"

Probably not the best thing including Spanish flu as that still hasn't got a vaccine but hey ho, that's technology

If most people were as good at wearing masks as the OP is good at masking their anti-vax conspiracy based stance, we would all be in a better place by now.

By *aroheroMan  over a year ago

Immingham

"

Exactly. So for those (like me) asking how many boosters each year will be required, some answers today. "

I think there are another 9 planned untill December 2023 which is a booster every 12weeks which is so lucky as the jabs only protect you for 10-15weeks so it's a good job we are all prepared and ready to tackle this for the next two years especially with all the next new variants which are set to come out?

"If most people were as good at wearing masks as the OP is good at masking their anti-vax conspiracy based stance, we would all be in a better place by now."

I didn’t make that up babes, it’s all over the news. Sorry it’s not the best news but I’m not able to influence the media

As sadly many in ICU are finding out.."

Not really the case though. You are being fed a false narrative and a targeted approach.

There are actually more doubled jabbed and single jabbed in hospitals compared to completely unvaccinated.

The reason you get fed misinformation is that the authorities and government want 100% vaccinations because the vaccine has an expiration date and god forbid they don’t make money out of it.

Also if you don’t have the booster, you are NOT classed as vaccinated .

I can imagine that will soon be the case if you have not had a 4th vaccine.

And before anyone says that is nonsense. I said the same about having to have a booster and a lot denied it.

[Removed by poster at 25/12/21 13:01:44]

"If most people were as good at wearing masks as the OP is good at masking their anti-vax conspiracy based stance, we would all be in a better place by now."

I love how the antibacterial label is banded about when in fact the majority of us are pro vaccine and want something that is actually a vaccine….something that protects you against the specific disease/virus.

This vaccine only reduces risk and still enevoes a person to get the virus and pass it on t on.

Not really the case though. You are being fed a false narrative and a targeted approach.

There are actually more doubled jabbed and single jabbed in hospitals compared to completely unvaccinated.

The reason you get fed misinformation is that the authorities and government want 100% vaccinations because the vaccine has an expiration date and god forbid they don’t make money out of it.

And before anyone says that is nonsense. I said the same about having to have a booster and a lot denied it. "

based on the last surveillance report it's only just more vaxxed than unvaxxed. (and that's using two jabs as vaxxed btw). But given how many are vaxxed v unvaxxed it's crazy the unvaxxed are so close. And that's coz the rate per 100k is 6x higher for unvaxed.

"If most people were as good at wearing masks as the OP is good at masking their anti-vax conspiracy based stance, we would all be in a better place by now.

I love how the antibacterial label is banded about when in fact the majority of us are pro vaccine and want something that is actually a vaccine….something that protects you against the specific disease/virus.

This vaccine only reduces risk and still enevoes a person to get the virus and pass it on t on. "

Antibacterial should mean anti vax( stupid predictive text)

"If most people were as good at wearing masks as the OP is good at masking their anti-vax conspiracy based stance, we would all be in a better place by now.

This vaccine only reduces risk and still enevoes a person to get the virus and pass it on t on.

Antibacterial should mean anti vax( stupid predictive text) "

We can both agree that antibacterial does not work - unlike Trump.

I didn’t make that up babes, it’s all over the news. Sorry it’s not the best news but I’m not able to influence the media "

The only bit you made up was your pro-vaccine stance to plant doubt and misinformation without others seeing you coming. Thankfully over 80 percent of the intelligent British public know when to trust people who know more about a topic than they do. That group have contributed to saving lives.

Tin town

The split.....

"

Save the nhs.

I didn’t make that up babes, it’s all over the news. Sorry it’s not the best news but I’m not able to influence the media

The only bit you made up was your pro-vaccine stance to plant doubt and misinformation without others seeing you coming. Thankfully over 80 percent of the intelligent British public know when to trust people who know more about a topic than they do. That group have contributed to saving lives. "

Please quote my pro vaccine stance? Nowhere on here have I said I’m pro vaccine. Nowhere have I said I’m anti vaccine. I’ve had more vaccines than lots of people.

I literally copied and pasted a headline, as have others. It’s not a stance, it’s news, widely reported over the past two days.

I think some people are being a little harsh on the lady the op has just stated a fact that Protection from Omicron starts to wane after 10 weeks this is confirmed by the scientists

Also this backed up the data in recent days we are now seeing f the first time a rise in cases in the over 70,s

"I think some people are being a little harsh on the lady the op has just stated a fact that Protection from Omicron starts to wane after 10 weeks this is confirmed by the scientists

Also this backed up the data in recent days we are now seeing f the first time a rise in cases in the over 70,s"

Thank you

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

"I think some people are being a little harsh on the lady the op has just stated a fact that Protection from Omicron starts to wane after 10 weeks this is confirmed by the scientists

Also this backed up the data in recent days we are now seeing f the first time a rise in cases in the over 70,s"

The rise in cases in the over 70s may have direct relationship to the increased family visiting/mixing since schools finished on around 18 December. There's more than one factor affecting the case numbers and so we should take care drawing concrete conclusions from one factor or another.

And before anyone says that is nonsense. I said the same about having to have a booster and a lot denied it. "

There are more jabbed in hospital because 70% of the population are jabbed.

By *ty31Man  over a year ago

NW London

[Removed by poster at 26/12/21 00:39:15]

"What about our anti body's, we survived thousands of virus before this new treatment came along? Think we are relying to much on new technologies.

Covid is a new and frequently changing virus that your body has no antibodies for.

That is unless you have vaccination or catch Covid. Vaccination is more effective than catching the virus, as the virus only teaches your body ti fighr that strain. The vaccines provide a better all round antibody response."

And you apparently….

The vaccine only contains the spike protein where as catching the virus you produce antibodies and T cells against all of the viral proteins

By *unkym34Man  over a year ago

London

And before anyone says that is nonsense. I said the same about having to have a booster and a lot denied it.

There are more jabbed in hospital because 70% of the population are jabbed."

well actually in total there is less than 11% off the country that is now unjabbed. If the vaccine is as effective as we are told then the numbers in hospital should be less and not as high as they are. The number of unvaccinated in hospital is 42% of the total which is not a lot at all. So technically even if everyone in the country was vaccinated the hospitals would still be struggling with the number of patients. As a country we should have invested in the hospitals to be able to cope rather than try to mandate vaccines and ridiculous restrictions.

By *dwalu2Couple  over a year ago

Bristol

There are more jabbed in hospital because 70% of the population are jabbed. well actually in total there is less than 11% off the country that is now unjabbed. If the vaccine is as effective as we are told then the numbers in hospital should be less and not as high as they are. The number of unvaccinated in hospital is 42% of the total which is not a lot at all. So technically even if everyone in the country was vaccinated the hospitals would still be struggling with the number of patients. As a country we should have invested in the hospitals to be able to cope rather than try to mandate vaccines and ridiculous restrictions. "

No, we should be doing both. However, as the current government critically underfunded the NHS for the last 11 years, vaccines are more important than they already would be. But even if it had been funded well, vaccines would still be crucial.

The number of people in hospital is tiny compared with the number of cases, and of that comparatively tiny number, the proportion of unvaccinated people is wildly higher than vaccinated, as your own percentages show. So vaccines are proven effective.

Sadly, our underfunded NHS is at breaking point due to the comparatively tiny number of cases requiring hospital treatment. But then that’s what people voted for.

There are more jabbed in hospital because 70% of the population are jabbed. well actually in total there is less than 11% off the country that is now unjabbed. If the vaccine is as effective as we are told then the numbers in hospital should be less and not as high as they are. The number of unvaccinated in hospital is 42% of the total which is not a lot at all. So technically even if everyone in the country was vaccinated the hospitals would still be struggling with the number of patients. As a country we should have invested in the hospitals to be able to cope rather than try to mandate vaccines and ridiculous restrictions. "

Trying to equate GCSE level maths to epidemiology is crazy! You are incorrect. Given that there are approx 10% of the population unvaccinated, but they represent approx. half of hospital admissions means they are over represented in terms of serious illness. Factor in that higher numbers of younger people are unvaccinated means their mitigation of age should lead to even fewer unvaxed in hospital. This is not the case demonstrating the impact of the vaccine.

if 10pc of peop are creating almost half the cases, then if they became vaxxed the hospitalisations would drip by over a third.

I suspect hospitals wil still be struggling, bit that gives a fair amount of headroom.

I don't disagree we should be investing in hospitals. But we also need the people (see nightingale hospitals) and that takes time. And how many people want to joing the caring services ATM. We are doing more and more to reduce numbers than increase them !

Tin town

There are more jabbed in hospital because 70% of the population are jabbed. well actually in total there is less than 11% off the country that is now unjabbed. If the vaccine is as effective as we are told then the numbers in hospital should be less and not as high as they are. The number of unvaccinated in hospital is 42% of the total which is not a lot at all. So technically even if everyone in the country was vaccinated the hospitals would still be struggling with the number of patients. As a country we should have invested in the hospitals to be able to cope rather than try to mandate vaccines and ridiculous restrictions. if 10pc of peop are creating almost half the cases, then if they became vaxxed the hospitalisations would drip by over a third.

I suspect hospitals wil still be struggling, bit that gives a fair amount of headroom.

I don't disagree we should be investing in hospitals. But we also need the people (see nightingale hospitals) and that takes time. And how many people want to joing the caring services ATM. We are doing more and more to reduce numbers than increase them !"

Isn't your initial question flawed though?

"if 10 percent of people are causing half the cases" where does that come from.?

Theres more to the spread of infection than just being Vaxed or not. Mitigation, behaviour, environment, it could possibly be that Vaxed folks gathering in large numbers are causing more infections could it not? I mean it seems more likely that the bahviout of 90% of the population would have a greater impact than the behaviour of 10% of the population.? Or perhaps those who have been vaxxed or its now expired or never worked in the first place.

I'm not denying that the vax generally helps reduce the chances of hospitalisation... And yes the numbers are evidence of that..

. But the journey to hospital starts with being infected.

Somehow we now think it's OK to buy and harass a small group of society... The why do we not equally bully those who choose to live unhealthy lifestyles and who are occupying many more hospital beds. Or does that argument of selective bullying only apply to the covid vaccine.? And we give everyone else who makes a life choice that leads to using the other 90 percent of hospital beds a free pass? It's a toxic and nasty argument.

There are more jabbed in hospital because 70% of the population are jabbed. well actually in total there is less than 11% off the country that is now unjabbed. If the vaccine is as effective as we are told then the numbers in hospital should be less and not as high as they are. The number of unvaccinated in hospital is 42% of the total which is not a lot at all. So technically even if everyone in the country was vaccinated the hospitals would still be struggling with the number of patients. As a country we should have invested in the hospitals to be able to cope rather than try to mandate vaccines and ridiculous restrictions.

Trying to equate GCSE level maths to epidemiology is crazy! You are incorrect. Given that there are approx 10% of the population unvaccinated, but they represent approx. half of hospital admissions means they are over represented in terms of serious illness. Factor in that higher numbers of younger people are unvaccinated means their mitigation of age should lead to even fewer unvaxed in hospital. This is not the case demonstrating the impact of the vaccine. "

Is there an official data source for the vaxxed vs unvaxxed hospital admissions?

Scunthorpe

"[Removed by poster at 25/12/21 13:01:44]"

Not comfortable to leave your comment public, yet happy to send personal messages?

Not acceptable.

Please keep to the thread.

There are more jabbed in hospital because 70% of the population are jabbed. well actually in total there is less than 11% off the country that is now unjabbed. If the vaccine is as effective as we are told then the numbers in hospital should be less and not as high as they are. The number of unvaccinated in hospital is 42% of the total which is not a lot at all. So technically even if everyone in the country was vaccinated the hospitals would still be struggling with the number of patients. As a country we should have invested in the hospitals to be able to cope rather than try to mandate vaccines and ridiculous restrictions. if 10pc of peop are creating almost half the cases, then if they became vaxxed the hospitalisations would drip by over a third.

I don't disagree we should be investing in hospitals. But we also need the people (see nightingale hospitals) and that takes time. And how many people want to joing the caring services ATM. We are doing more and more to reduce numbers than increase them !

"if 10 percent of people are causing half the cases" where does that come from.?

Theres more to the spread of infection than just being Vaxed or not. Mitigation, behaviour, environment, it could possibly be that Vaxed folks gathering in large numbers are causing more infections could it not? I mean it seems more likely that the bahviout of 90% of the population would have a greater impact than the behaviour of 10% of the population.? Or perhaps those who have been vaxxed or its now expired or never worked in the first place.

I'm not denying that the vax generally helps reduce the chances of hospitalisation... And yes the numbers are evidence of that..

Somehow we now think it's OK to buy and harass a small group of society... The why do we not equally bully those who choose to live unhealthy lifestyles and who are occupying many more hospital beds. Or does that argument of selective bullying only apply to the covid vaccine.? And we give everyone else who makes a life choice that leads to using the other 90 percent of hospital beds a free pass? It's a toxic and nasty argument. "

I meant hospitalisation cases and was using the OPs numbers.

Tin town

Somehow we now think it's OK to buy and harass a small group of society... The why do we not equally bully those who choose to live unhealthy lifestyles and who are occupying many more hospital beds. Or does that argument of selective bullying only apply to the covid vaccine.? And we give everyone else who makes a life choice that leads to using the other 90 percent of hospital beds a free pass? It's a toxic and nasty argument. I meant hospitalisation cases and was using the OPs numbers. "

OK.. Even so...some rough numbers and assumptions..im up to be corrected by better numbers.

There are something like 110k hospital beds aren't there? Of which something like 7k have tested positive for covid and of which (if ops numbers are correct) something like 42 % have not been vaccinated (however that is established ) ...so something like 2800 of the 110k beds.... Not disputing it's bad... But needs to be seen in some perspective... Assuming the numbers are roughly accurate... That's about 3 % of hospital beds have someone tested positive for covid....which leaves 97%...

Somehow we now think it's OK to buy and harass a small group of society... The why do we not equally bully those who choose to live unhealthy lifestyles and who are occupying many more hospital beds. Or does that argument of selective bullying only apply to the covid vaccine.? And we give everyone else who makes a life choice that leads to using the other 90 percent of hospital beds a free pass? It's a toxic and nasty argument. I meant hospitalisation cases and was using the OPs numbers.

OK.. Even so...some rough numbers and assumptions..im up to be corrected by better numbers.

There are something like 110k hospital beds aren't there? Of which something like 7k have tested positive for covid and of which (if ops numbers are correct) something like 42 % have not been vaccinated (however that is established ) ...so something like 2800 of the 110k beds.... Not disputing it's bad... But needs to be seen in some perspective... Assuming the numbers are roughly accurate... That's about 3 % of hospital beds have someone tested positive for covid....which leaves 97%... "

I was just pointing out that I didn't believe his numbers led to his conclusion.

But to your point, for a service that was running at and beyond a safe maximum, to have another 6pc is beyond breaking point. Add in that the nature of Covid means the safe maximum is lower and it's not great.

But this maths does lead to another aspect of the debate. If 10pc unvaxx leads to 3pc of beds, then had the other 90pc been unvaxed, that would be over 25pc more beds needed. Which I suspect we can aftee would have been way too much.

So the unvaxxed are riding on the coat tails of the vaxxed.

By *estivalMan  over a year ago

borehamwood

There are more jabbed in hospital because 70% of the population are jabbed."

so 70% are jabbed but there are still more jabbed than unjabbed in hospital

Tin town

Somehow we now think it's OK to buy and harass a small group of society... The why do we not equally bully those who choose to live unhealthy lifestyles and who are occupying many more hospital beds. Or does that argument of selective bullying only apply to the covid vaccine.? And we give everyone else who makes a life choice that leads to using the other 90 percent of hospital beds a free pass? It's a toxic and nasty argument. I meant hospitalisation cases and was using the OPs numbers.

There are something like 110k hospital beds aren't there? Of which something like 7k have tested positive for covid and of which (if ops numbers are correct) something like 42 % have not been vaccinated (however that is established ) ...so something like 2800 of the 110k beds.... Not disputing it's bad... But needs to be seen in some perspective... Assuming the numbers are roughly accurate... That's about 3 % of hospital beds have someone tested positive for covid....which leaves 97%... I was just pointing out that I didn't believe his numbers led to his conclusion.

But to your point, for a service that was running at and beyond a safe maximum, to have another 6pc is beyond breaking point. Add in that the nature of Covid means the safe maximum is lower and it's not great.

But this maths does lead to another aspect of the debate. If 10pc unvaxx leads to 3pc of beds, then had the other 90pc been unvaxed, that would be over 25pc more beds needed. Which I suspect we can aftee would have been way too much.

So the unvaxxed are riding on the coat tails of the vaxxed."

Id suggest the conclusion is those who get infected and require hospitalisation are riding on the coat tails of those that don't get I fected and require hospitalisation.

I'm sick of hearing this despicable blaming.

500000 people go to football boxing day. What's the number who have got it? 1 in 50...so that's going to 10k infected people going to events and spreading it... R rate is what now? Even if only 1...thats 10000 new infections. Whose to blame.?

There are something like 110k hospital beds aren't there? Of which something like 7k have tested positive for covid and of which (if ops numbers are correct) something like 42 % have not been vaccinated (however that is established ) ...so something like 2800 of the 110k beds.... Not disputing it's bad... But needs to be seen in some perspective... Assuming the numbers are roughly accurate... That's about 3 % of hospital beds have someone tested positive for covid....which leaves 97%... I was just pointing out that I didn't believe his numbers led to his conclusion.

Id suggest the conclusion is those who get infected and require hospitalisation are riding on the coat tails of those that don't get I fected and require hospitalisation.

500000 people go to football boxing day. What's the number who have got it? 1 in 50...so that's going to 10k infected people going to events and spreading it... R rate is what now? Even if only 1...thats 10000 new infections. Whose to blame.?

"

I agree. There are different ways of not being hospitalised. Don't take risks that increase your chances of becoming infected is one. Do something to reduce the severity if you get infected is another.

Those who are antilock down, want full freedoms to do what they want, and are unvaxxed are the biggest of the tail riders, would you agree?

Tin town

I agree. There are different ways of not being hospitalised. Don't take risks that increase your chances of becoming infected is one. Do something to reduce the severity if you get infected is another.

Those who are antilock down, want full freedoms to do what they want, and are unvaxxed are the biggest of the tail riders, would you agree?"

I agree those who continue to spread with little regard or moderation are the biggest yes.

I'm not sure I do agree regarding those who have decided not to vaccinate. no.it would very much depend on their behaviours. If they take sensible precautions to avoid infection then no. I don't believe the superman Complex is limited or determined by vax status.

But that's fine. We are allowed to disagree.

Those who are antilock down, want full freedoms to do what they want, and are unvaxxed are the biggest of the tail riders, would you agree?

I agree those who continue to spread with little regard or moderation are the biggest yes.

I'm not sure I do agree regarding those who have decided not to vaccinate. no.it would very much depend on their behaviours. If they take sensible precautions to avoid infection then no. I don't believe the superman Complex is limited or determined by vax status.

But that's fine. We are allowed to disagree. "

I was talking about one person, who isnt isn't vaxxed and goes about to football matches. That person is free riding the most.

The vaxxed, stay at home is probably doing the most.

And then the debate is who is doing the most ... The vaxxed peosin who goes to football, or the unvaxxed who stays at home.

By *asyukMan  over a year ago

West London

And before anyone says that is nonsense. I said the same about having to have a booster and a lot denied it. based on the last surveillance report it's only just more vaxxed than unvaxxed. (and that's using two jabs as vaxxed btw). But given how many are vaxxed v unvaxxed it's crazy the unvaxxed are so close. And that's coz the rate per 100k is 6x higher for unvaxed. "

Base rate fallacy explained to you yet again.

https://ourworldindata.org/covid-deaths-by-vaccination

Also to listen to if reading is too hard

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p09rkn2z

And before anyone says that is nonsense. I said the same about having to have a booster and a lot denied it. based on the last surveillance report it's only just more vaxxed than unvaxxed. (and that's using two jabs as vaxxed btw). But given how many are vaxxed v unvaxxed it's crazy the unvaxxed are so close. And that's coz the rate per 100k is 6x higher for unvaxed.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p09rkn2z"

did you mean to quote my post ? Or was this to who I was replying to ?

West London

"Protection against the Omicron variant of coronavirus starts to wane 10 weeks after a booster jab, government health officials have warned."

The initial indicatiins are that 10 week boosters MAY be required, but that depends what is to be achieved.

The indication is that there is a waning of protection against symptoms. The understanding is that there will still be protection against severe illness.

Regardless, there is limited data to draw any conclusions yet.

I guess you hear what you want to.

The text below is from the report of the UK Health Security Agency.

"SARS-CoV-2 variants of concern and

variants under investigation in

England

Technical briefing 33"

'Vaccine effectiveness

Repeated VE analysis continues to show lower VE for symptomatic Omicron disease

compared to Delta. There is evidence of waning of protection against symptomatic

disease with increasing time after dose 2, and by 10 weeks after the booster dose, with

a 15 to 25% reduction in vaccine effectiveness after 10 weeks. This waning is faster for

Omicron than for Delta infections. There are insufficient severe cases of Omicron as yet

to analyse vaccine effectiveness against hospitalisation, but this is expected to be better

sustained, for both primary and booster doses. This analysis will be iterated next week,

although numbers may still restrict a robust analysis of protection against more severe

outcomes. The VE data will also appear in the weekly COVID-19 vaccine surveillance

report published routinely on a Thursday.'

'With previous variants, vaccine effectiveness against severe disease, including hospitalisation

and death, has been significantly higher than effectiveness against mild disease (that is, those

detected through community testing and included here). Initially to estimate effectiveness

against hospitalisation the risk of symptomatic cases going on to be hospitalised in vaccinated

compared to unvaccinated as assessed in a survival model can be combined with symptomatic

disease effectiveness in a 2-step approach. Although this analysis has been trialled, the number

of cases admitted to hospital following testing positive in the community is too small. It will be a

few weeks before effectiveness against severe disease with Omicron can be estimated,

however based on experience with previous variants, this is likely to be substantially higher than

the estimates against symptomatic disease.'

West London

And before anyone says that is nonsense. I said the same about having to have a booster and a lot denied it. based on the last surveillance report it's only just more vaxxed than unvaxxed. (and that's using two jabs as vaxxed btw). But given how many are vaxxed v unvaxxed it's crazy the unvaxxed are so close. And that's coz the rate per 100k is 6x higher for unvaxed.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p09rkn2zdid you mean to quote my post ? Or was this to who I was replying to ?"

To who you were replying to that keeps repeating the same thing on multiple threads despite having the situation explained several times.

Apologies to you.

West London

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p09rkn2zdid

It is possible that governments all around the world want everything to go back to normality as quickly as possible as that is the surest way for everyone everywhere in every industry in the world to make money. The quickest route to this is through wide vaccination and requiring a minimal level of restrictions to reduce severe illness and death.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p09rkn2zdid you mean to quote my post ? Or was this to who I was replying to ?

To who you were replying to that keeps repeating the same thing on multiple threads despite having the situation explained several times.

Apologies to you."

West London

There are more jabbed in hospital because 70% of the population are jabbed.so 70% are jabbed but there are still more jabbed than unjabbed in hospital"

Base rate fallacy explained. Unless you understand what the statistics mean then you aren't helping anyone.

Also to listen to.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p09rkn2zdid

West London

There are more jabbed in hospital because 70% of the population are jabbed. well actually in total there is less than 11% off the country that is now unjabbed. If the vaccine is as effective as we are told then the numbers in hospital should be less and not as high as they are. The number of unvaccinated in hospital is 42% of the total which is not a lot at all. So technically even if everyone in the country was vaccinated the hospitals would still be struggling with the number of patients. As a country we should have invested in the hospitals to be able to cope rather than try to mandate vaccines and ridiculous restrictions.

Trying to equate GCSE level maths to epidemiology is crazy! You are incorrect. Given that there are approx 10% of the population unvaccinated, but they represent approx. half of hospital admissions means they are over represented in terms of serious illness. Factor in that higher numbers of younger people are unvaccinated means their mitigation of age should lead to even fewer unvaxed in hospital. This is not the case demonstrating the impact of the vaccine.

Is there an official data source for the vaxxed vs unvaxxed hospital admissions?"

Yes. However, as you have claimed that your decisions are fully informed, you will have found this yourself and understood it as it is widely available, right?

West London

That is unless you have vaccination or catch Covid. Vaccination is more effective than catching the virus, as the virus only teaches your body ti fighr that strain. The vaccines provide a better all round antibody response.

And you apparently….

The vaccine only contains the spike protein where as catching the virus you produce antibodies and T cells against all of the viral proteins

"

The main drawback with naturally acquired immunity is the fact that you must catch the disease and have a much higher chance of becoming severely ill or dying than if vaccinated. You are also more likely to catch it and pass it to others.

Effects can vary depending on the individual.

You cannot look at the "effectiveness" of natural immunity or vaccination in isolation as the effects are far wider.

'The data show that one month after they got their second shot, participants who had had COVID-19 more than 90 days before their first shot had adjusted antibody levels higher than those who had been exposed to the coronavirus more recently than 90 days. Three months after the second coronavirus vaccine, the antibody levels were even higher: 13% higher than those who were exposed to the virus less than or equal to the 90-day mark.

These study results suggest that natural immunity may increase the protection of the shots when there is a longer time period between having COVID-19 and getting vaccinated.'

https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/health/conditions-and-diseases/coronavirus/covid-natural-immunity-what-you-need-to-know

"‘Neutralizing’ antibodies that can intercept viruses before they infiltrate cells might not have much staying power. Levels of these molecules typically shoot up after vaccination, then quickly taper off months later. “That’s how vaccines work,” Doria-Rose says.

But cellular immune responses are longer lasting — and as Jennifer Gommerman, an immunologist at the University of Toronto in Canada, explains: “Cellular immunity is what’s going to protect you from disease.” Memory B cells, which can rapidly deploy more antibodies in the event of re-exposure to the virus, tend to stick around, and so do T cells, which can attack already-infected cells. Both provide an added measure of protection should SARS-CoV-2 sneak past the body’s first line of defence."

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-021-02532-4

By *uddy laneMan  over a year ago

dudley

And you apparently….

The main drawback with naturally acquired immunity is the fact that you must catch the disease and have a much higher chance of becoming severely ill or dying than if vaccinated. You are also more likely to catch it and pass it to others.

Effects can vary depending on the individual.

You cannot look at the "effectiveness" of natural immunity or vaccination in isolation as the effects are far wider.

'The data show that one month after they got their second shot, participants who had had COVID-19 more than 90 days before their first shot had adjusted antibody levels higher than those who had been exposed to the coronavirus more recently than 90 days. Three months after the second coronavirus vaccine, the antibody levels were even higher: 13% higher than those who were exposed to the virus less than or equal to the 90-day mark.

These study results suggest that natural immunity may increase the protection of the shots when there is a longer time period between having COVID-19 and getting vaccinated.'

https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/health/conditions-and-diseases/coronavirus/covid-natural-immunity-what-you-need-to-know

"‘Neutralizing’ antibodies that can intercept viruses before they infiltrate cells might not have much staying power. Levels of these molecules typically shoot up after vaccination, then quickly taper off months later. “That’s how vaccines work,” Doria-Rose says.

But cellular immune responses are longer lasting — and as Jennifer Gommerman, an immunologist at the University of Toronto in Canada, explains: “Cellular immunity is what’s going to protect you from disease.” Memory B cells, which can rapidly deploy more antibodies in the event of re-exposure to the virus, tend to stick around, and so do T cells, which can attack already-infected cells. Both provide an added measure of protection should SARS-CoV-2 sneak past the body’s first line of defence."

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-021-02532-4"

The vaccine's do not contain any live virus, the vaccines do not give you covid 19, you do not catch covid 19 from the vaccine, the individual still needs to catch the virus to get natural immunity and only by catching the virus you get natural immunity, a vaccine is administered to reduce the symptoms to an individual who is highly likely to come into with a specific virus.

The vaccine lessens the impact of herd immunity on society.

By *ligoMan  over a year ago

East Mayo

[Removed by poster at 29/12/21 15:47:01]

» Add a new message to this topic