FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > had (covid) before government named it

had (covid) before government named it

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *early8 OP   Man  over a year ago

Rochdale

I was ill before the government named it covid and give out millions of vaccines not bin ill since but everyone I know that's double jabbed and some boosters all had covid few times??? Any answers dont hat by the way

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ob198XaMan  over a year ago

teleford

"I was ill before the government named it covid and give out millions of vaccines not bin ill since but everyone I know that's double jabbed and some boosters all had covid few times??? Any answers dont hat by the way "

Not sure what you are getting at, have had my jabs, haven’t caught Covid, yet. Most of those I know to be jabbed have not caught Covid, yet.

Rochdale

Just wondering anyone els experience that only people I know who are Ill are people who are jabbed dad sister brother and we all work together

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

"Just wondering anyone els experience that only people I know who are Ill are people who are jabbed dad sister brother and we all work together "
more people have been vaccinated than people that haven't been....so that makes sense.

I had covid in Nov/Dec 2019.... I've not had it since,despite being in close contact numerous times. I have been triple vaccinated.. First two astra zenica, last one pfzier

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Just wondering anyone els experience that only people I know who are Ill are people who are jabbed dad sister brother and we all work together "

Had it twice.. had it the Christmas just before it was announced and then the Christmas after that... been double jabbed and not had it since

By *ad NannaWoman  over a year ago

East London

I know many people who haven't had any vaccinations who have been ill with Covid.

Some very ill and a couple have been hospitalised.

The only people that I know have been seriously awith cove it to the point they've needed hospitalisation where before we had the vaccines. Since we have had the vaccines I haven't known anybody need hospitalisation.

Lol at all those that "had" Covid before it was a thing, (and before there were tests).

You had a cold. Maybe the flu. You didn't have Covid.

I've been in a car crash and not died before the Government said we had to wear seatbelts. Everyone I know who's died in a road traffic incident wore seatbelts

Rochdale

Ok mate couldnt smell shit or taste but ok whatever you say

"Ok mate couldnt smell shit or taste but ok whatever you say"

Huh?

By *illing to please46Man  over a year ago

Nottingham

Had all 3 jabs and tested positive on xmas day

By *ngel696969Woman  over a year ago

Farnworth

"Lol at all those that "had" Covid before it was a thing, (and before there were tests).

You had a cold. Maybe the flu. You didn't have Covid."

How would you know that?

Clearly there was covid around before tests otherwise why and what would they be testing for? If nobody had covid before the test, why was there a test?

Farnworth

"I was ill before the government named it covid and give out millions of vaccines not bin ill since but everyone I know that's double jabbed and some boosters all had covid few times??? Any answers dont hat by the way "

The government didn't name it. It was 'named' by the WHO not a government

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Probability is relevant.

The numbers of vaccinated people are in the high tens of millions, some without the booster. Of the smaller minority holding out against the safer protection of vaccines, some will have been infected, others not.

OP - you may be alluding to a fallacy that vaccines are of no benefit. When you, yourself have benefitted from the protection of vaccines. Others would have benefitted more if people like you had been fully vaccinated.

You do know that those symptoms were around long before Covid, right? Research it.

By *isurreyguy2019Man  over a year ago

surrey

"Lol at all those that "had" Covid before it was a thing, (and before there were tests).

Covid existed in 2019,the uk did not announce it until march 2020, it is highly probable that the op indeed did catch it in that time before it was announced in the uk

By *I TwoCouple  over a year ago

all around

I had it in 2018 dammit, couldn't get out of bed for a week and could hardly breathe, it took six weeks to recover

By *uddy laneMan  over a year ago

dudley

Covid existed in 2019,the uk did not announce it until march 2020, it is highly probable that the op indeed did catch it in that time before it was announced in the uk "

I caught it in early Feb 2020, there was the world military games in wuhan in Oct 2019 and looking through the Web, there was reports of people attending with covid symptoms back then, and returning back to their countries or bases around the globe.

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

You "THINK" that you had covid. You have no way of knowing for sure.

If you did have it before it really became known... you are probably singlehandedly responsible for the outbreak in tis country.

BUT any immunity that you might have developed back then, is likely to have gone by now. Certainly science has shown us that the immunity starts to fade in as little as 10 weeks.

Cal

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"I had it in 2018 dammit, couldn't get out of bed for a week and could hardly breathe, it took six weeks to recover"

I had a relative have a series of strokes. Had never had strokes before. I'm told it couldn't have been Covid. But doctors don't know anything!

I'm so glad they died in 2011, not to see the abomination unto God that these vaccines wrought upon the world. So many strokes.

By *adysueandneroCouple  over a year ago

witney

As you are the common denominator maybe you should lock yourself away to protect your family and friends.

Farnworth

"I had it in 2018 dammit, couldn't get out of bed for a week and could hardly breathe, it took six weeks to recover"

You didn't as it wasn't recognised then

By *leaserforPleasureTV/TS  over a year ago

Whitstable

Apparently one of the early symptoms of the omicron variant is hoarseness / sore throat so by the logic of some posters here its possible that the virus could have been around, well ever since those symptoms in humans.

By *enuineguy76Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Ok mate couldnt smell shit or taste but ok whatever you say

You do know that those symptoms were around long before Covid, right? Research it."

the common cold is pretty common.

By *ovebjsMan  over a year ago

Bristol

"I had it in 2018 dammit, couldn't get out of bed for a week and could hardly breathe, it took six weeks to recover

I had a relative have a series of strokes. Had never had strokes before. I'm told it couldn't have been Covid. But doctors don't know anything!

I'm so glad they died in 2011, not to see the abomination unto God that these vaccines wrought upon the world. So many strokes."

You mentioned god and an abomination

Lost your argument right there

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"I had it in 2018 dammit, couldn't get out of bed for a week and could hardly breathe, it took six weeks to recover

I'm so glad they died in 2011, not to see the abomination unto God that these vaccines wrought upon the world. So many strokes.

Lost your argument right there "

To the extent anyone thinks I was making a serious argument, no, I don't think my relative who died a decade ago had strokes because of the Covid vaccine

By *ealthy_and_HungMan  over a year ago

Princes Risborough, Luasanne, Alderney

i had it in 1997 before the government named the ark royal and only people who had small pox jabs in the 60's have died of mumps ... go figure

i had it in 2012 .... stop laughting ..i did ...honest

No hat here, and I fully get what you are saying.

I remember the time around Christmas 2019 and Jan 2020, when many of my work colleagues were suffering from what they described as "the worst cold ever, you really don't want to catch this!"

Of course, it might just have been a bad cold and indeed it certainly was a time before Covid had become headline news.

However, according to the WHO website, as early as 10 January 2020, the WHO published a comprehensive package of guidance documents for countries, covering topics related to the management of an outbreak of a new disease.

By February half term, 2020, when ski fans were returning from the Alps along with Covid, myself and my work colleagues were wondering if this new Coronavirus might, just might, have been the same "flu" which some of us had experienced earlier.

Also, according to the WHO website, 31 Dec 2019

WHO’s Country Office in the People’s Republic of China picked up a media statement by the Wuhan Municipal Health Commission from their website on cases of ‘viral pneumonia’ in Wuhan

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

How do you know that?

How do you know that?"

Grantham

I thought diseases had to be around for someone to want to name them?

Unless the WHO is part of the conspiracy and unleashed it on a specific date with it's already decided name?

Speaking for myself from my own experience....

I do have some time for the conspiracy theories. Ancient civilisations and all that. Different technologies, yes. Slithering reptoids no. The world is NOT flat.

As pointed out above, an illness etc. has to be in circulation for some time before it is given a name. I stick by my comments above above.

Some interesting points being made in this thread.

Maybe the OP should organise a social? I'd be happy to attend.

"I thought diseases had to be around for someone to want to name them?

Unless the WHO is part of the conspiracy and unleashed it on a specific date with it's already decided name?"

If there is a conspiracy afoot about this whole covid thing, then it is either a multi governmental coverup or it is mass de-population.

I checked out the population of the world today compared with 12 month ago.

I think I know the truth - but would that make me a conspiracy theorist if I knew the truth?

"I was ill before the government named it covid and give out millions of vaccines not bin ill since but everyone I know that's double jabbed and some boosters all had covid few times??? Any answers dont hat by the way

I remember the time around Christmas 2019 and Jan 2020, when many of my work colleagues were suffering from what they described as "the worst cold ever, you really don't want to catch this!"

Of course, it might just have been a bad cold and indeed it certainly was a time before Covid had become headline news.

However, according to the WHO website, as early as 10 January 2020, the WHO published a comprehensive package of guidance documents for countries, covering topics related to the management of an outbreak of a new disease.

By February half term, 2020, when ski fans were returning from the Alps along with Covid, myself and my work colleagues were wondering if this new Coronavirus might, just might, have been the same "flu" which some of us had experienced earlier.

WHO’s Country Office in the People’s Republic of China picked up a media statement by the Wuhan Municipal Health Commission from their website on cases of ‘viral pneumonia’ in Wuhan

"

it's interesting how many people can hold the idea that both it existed in November (and earlier) and yet it all came from Wuhan (because that is where the official patient zero is ...)

"I was ill before the government named it covid and give out millions of vaccines not bin ill since but everyone I know that's double jabbed and some boosters all had covid few times??? Any answers dont hat by the way

it's interesting how many people can hold the idea that both it existed in November (and earlier) and yet it all came from Wuhan (because that is where the official patient zero is ...)"

Given that an organisation as large as the WHO would require quite some time to compile both information and facts on some new, world threatening disease, it might be reasonable for the WHO to release information on 31 December (the month ending) about the as yet unnamed covid

it's interesting how many people can hold the idea that both it existed in November (and earlier) and yet it all came from Wuhan (because that is where the official patient zero is ...)

Given that an organisation as large as the WHO would require quite some time to compile both information and facts on some new, world threatening disease, it might be reasonable for the WHO to release information on 31 December (the month ending) about the as yet unnamed covid"

I don't follow your point. I'm not talking about the date fo a report, but when cases are being claimed to have happened (and where). How can it be Wuhan in December and also earlier ? (I've seen claims of November and earlier before).

By *abs..Woman  over a year ago

I had covid pre vaccine.

[Removed by poster at 30/12/21 18:00:29]

actually no. I had covid. Proven by me not being able to test the vaccine as already had antibodies.

I'd been in Milan and other places in Italy in late 2019...

https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2020/11/coronavirus-italy-covid-19-pandemic-europe-date-antibodies-study/

By *ob198XaMan  over a year ago

teleford

That’s not uncommon when suffering a heavy cold or flu.

By *uddy laneMan  over a year ago

dudley

That’s not uncommon when suffering a heavy cold or flu."

The couldn't smell shit comment reminds me of the bernard manning snuff joke.

By *L2021Couple  over a year ago

manchester

Yes totally everyone I know who is jabbed is testing positive at minute

By *odgerMooreMan  over a year ago

Carlisle

Had it Jan 2020 but only flat on my back for 2-3 days which i consider lucky.

By *irthking17Man  over a year ago

Ayrshrie/Edinburgh/London

See when they make a punctuation vaccination, you should be first in line!

By *iger4uWoman  over a year ago

In my happy place

I'm so glad they died in 2011, not to see the abomination unto God that these vaccines wrought upon the world. So many strokes."

Oh dear... Deluded

By *amyam5627Man  over a year ago

Swadlincote

I went for my booster on the 18th of December, had a clear LFT test that morning.

Come the morning of the 20th, did another LFT test and got a positive result, PCR confirmed it and had to self isolate over Christmas.

All I can say, the vaccinations I had (not counting the booster as it wouldn’t have kicked in) saved me suffering from serious symptoms (normally if I get a cold or flu it knocks me for six), other than not being able to keep warm for a few days and muscle aches, I was fine.

On another point, from chatting to people that I drink with in the pub, a few of us came down with it at the same time, we think we caught it off an anti vaccination/ covid denial bloke that drinks in the pub. It turns out that he wasn’t feeling well and decided to do an LFT on the Wednesday, got a positive result but still went down the pub and put us all at risk (we get a lot of older people drinking in there).

The landlord found out and barred him for the isolation period, only for him to go and start drinking in another pub up the road (whilst telling everyone that he’s been barred for not being vaccinated )

What chance do we stand of controlling this pandemic, when we have people like this running round.

"actually no. I had covid. Proven by me not being able to test the vaccine as already had antibodies.

I'd been in Milan and other places in Italy in late 2019...

https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2020/11/coronavirus-italy-covid-19-pandemic-europe-date-antibodies-study/

"

Cali IS a reliable poster.

Farnworth

"i had it in 2012 .... stop laughting ..i did ...honest"

Hahahaha

By *izandpaulCouple  over a year ago

merseyside

Not too sure what you are getting at.

You were ill before Covid was named.

You could have contracted a cold, a chest infection, flu or anything in between.

If it was a cold then the rest of your statement tends to fall apart.

Hope you stay well.

By *TMA that man againMan  over a year ago

worester

You do know that those symptoms were around long before Covid, right? Research it. the common cold is pretty common."

And the most common, common cold is a coronavirus!

worester

Lost your argument right there

To the extent anyone thinks I was making a serious argument, no, I don't think my relative who died a decade ago had strokes because of the Covid vaccine "

Nor has anyone else as the number of people who had post vax strokes is exactly the same as the number expected generally in the population. Absolutely no causal link!

worester

"

I was diagnosed with viral pneumonia late Jan 2020. Temp 39.8, pulse 120, SATs 90. (This at doctor's surgery after I was called back there following chest x-ray results. Was told to "sit there while I call an ambulance" (which I refused and went home for 3 weeks).

GP has since told me I 99.9% certainly had COVID.

Definitely around sooner than acknowledged by authorities.

By *adyJayneWoman  over a year ago

Burnleyish (She/They)

I'm pretty certain I had it in March 2020. I think I avoided it when I went boarding in Austria.

The week before everything shut my friend was out in France, he came home had some stuff to sort through and I spend the night at his parents...

A week or so later he's in hospital with suspected new coronavirus (Because they weren't testing at that time)

I lost my sense of taste and smell, well actually I could only taste vinegar.

I had a major ME/CFS flare that lasted the best part of a year do spent till 2021 shielding and my lungs haven't been the same since.

Since then I have had all 3 Jabs (2 x AZ, 1 x Pfizer). I have been pinged as a close contact several times in 2021 but haven't tested positive a single time thankfully, I'd rather not have any more long covid / ME/CFS spells like 2020

By *ixey and CopperCouple  over a year ago

exeter

Ummm, it's called Covid-19.

The 19 is shortened from 2019, so why isnt it called covid-20?

I had covid symptoms in March 2019. I'd just been to a work conference with a colleague, whose daughter had just returned from a swimming competition in China.

By *untime40Man  over a year ago

Various locations

December 2019

i like 40+ people at work had it loss of taste and smell extremely high temp and hard to breathe

(covid)

February 2020

Exactly the same symptoms felt like crap as in 2019 done the test and positive covid

Do you not find it strange that the bulk of the nation got very ill at the sametime prior to this being announced

This virus was active before the public were told

By *ilver Fox 60Man  over a year ago

Southport

The government didn't 'name' it. Qualified intelligent people who have spent decades in research and practice did. They're called scientists.

By *ev_1Couple  over a year ago

Bickliegh

incorrect fully jabbed and booster and not had covid

By *irldnCouple  over a year ago

Brighton

"Ummm, it's called Covid-19.

The 19 is shortened from 2019, so why isnt it called covid-20?"

Because it was first “discovered” in Wuhan China in 2019. The first reported case (though most certainly it was in UK earlier) was Feb 20 with patient 0 right here in Brighton having returned from a business trip to Far East, Singapore I think, followed by skiing holiday where everyone in the chalet also caught it.

I remember it well as work colleagues were joking about me living in “plague central” etc. A month later everyone realised how serious this was!

Grantham

It was in Europe before it was announced as a disease.

People had it before the 'Covid exists from today date'.

No doubt at all

By *I TwoCouple  over a year ago

all around

"It was in Europe before it was announced as a disease.

People had it before the 'Covid exists from today date'.

No doubt at all "

You're right, but the infection rate was so rapid in every country from February it's just not possible that a few random people had it in 2019

"I had covid symptoms in March 2019. I'd just been to a work conference with a colleague, whose daughter had just returned from a swimming competition in China."

I have Covid symptoms most years. Because Covid symptoms are the same as most cold and flu symptoms.

"Probability is relevant.

The numbers of vaccinated people are in the high tens of millions, some without the booster. Of the smaller minority holding out against the safer protection of vaccines, some will have been infected, others not.

OP - you may be alluding to a fallacy that vaccines are of no benefit. When you, yourself have benefitted from the protection of vaccines. Others would have benefitted more if people like you had been fully vaccinated. "

The vaccines are mass genocide by stealth… hopefully you will wake up and see it before you are injured or killed by your next dose ! praying hard for you all…

» Add a new message to this topic