FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Unvaccinated- chucked under the bus?

Unvaccinated- chucked under the bus?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rFunBoy OP   Man  over a year ago

Longridge

Just trying to find written version of Boris's statement today in respect to further restrictions read out on Radio4, did I hear it right?

"that as there have been no significant rise in hospital admissions in those had the vaccine, therefore no plans for change in restrictions".

Although I think Boris is currently hiding in a bunker in Barbados courtesy of JCB, this was the statement I heard today..

I take it that only significant hospitalisation rates in 'vaccinated' will trigger harsher restrictions.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

[Removed by poster at 28/12/21 20:39:06]

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

I didn't hear him but would take his words as indicative of no plan immediately. Bur nothing else.

He presumably wants to keep his job but has many of his party MPs warning him that he could be out, if he imposes more restrictions. That is likely all that counts, nothing else, in the slightest. A country run by extremists in 2021. Little different from other self-important leaderships than control for their own power's and wealth's sake.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I think Boris would chuck anyone under a bus to save his own skin.

By saying there has been no significant increase in hospitalisations of the vaxxed if things do go south then yup he will pin it on the un-vaxed hold his hands up and say 'not my fault' and we will have more 'us and them' arguments.

The Tories like nothing better than a divided society, it takes their mind of the fuckwhits running the country and lining their own pockets.

By *I TwoCouple  over a year ago

all around

"

By saying there has been no significant increase in hospitalisations of the vaxxed if things do go south then yup he will pin it on the un-vaxed hold his hands up and say 'not my fault' and we will have more 'us and them' arguments.

"

What else could he say lol

This post title suggests you think wwe should have more restrictions for the sake of the unvaccinated?

I think you will find almost all of us unvaxxed are more than happy with no more restrictions and are absolutely fine taking our chances with Covid.

Boris has always been a backstabbers and lier, even before his mayor days. Threw many of his "friends"/ colleges under the bus Last min to get his way and went against his word.

Shame people like that make it so far.

Even if there were 1% people left unvaccinated, they would still somehow be blamed if anything went tu, and for all the case counts..

By *ustamanMan  over a year ago

weymouth

I've just watched a film on Netflix 'dont look up' as an analogy of modern political policy on global problems it is remarkably spot on. Dark but funny too.

I heard it as a veiled threat.

I don't have much of a problem with the argument that those who took the choice not to get a vaccine decided to take their chances.

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"This post title suggests you think wwe should have more restrictions for the sake of the unvaccinated?

I think you will find almost all of us unvaxxed are more than happy with no more restrictions and are absolutely fine taking our chances with Covid.

"

I read it as someone (ie the PM) is prepared to throw the unvaccinated under the bus. Not the OP's views

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"This post title suggests you think wwe should have more restrictions for the sake of the unvaccinated?

I read it as someone (ie the PM) is prepared to throw the unvaccinated under the bus. Not the OP's views"

I think he is laying the groundwork for that excuse…. They already know how many of the record no of covid hospitalisations are vaccinated/unvaccinated… because the figures came out really late today (just before 6) what they said would have seemed like an immediate u turn….

The problem now is that even though this maybe milder, the record case numbers are going to mean higher admissions numbers….

New Year’s Eve is going to feel like a ticking timebomb… they are going to pressure everyone to stay home without all the legal restrictions

Manchester (she/her)

I read it as someone (ie the PM) is prepared to throw the unvaccinated under the bus. Not the OP's views

I think he is laying the groundwork for that excuse…. They already know how many of the record no of covid hospitalisations are vaccinated/unvaccinated… because the figures came out really late today (just before 6) what they said would have seemed like an immediate u turn….

The problem now is that even though this maybe milder, the record case numbers are going to mean higher admissions numbers….

New Year’s Eve is going to feel like a ticking timebomb… they are going to pressure everyone to stay home without all the legal restrictions "

Ah yes, anyone's fault but the government. It's not like we expect them to govern or anything. Shocking.

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

Still don't trust the jab, but trust all the medical stuff and medicine to save you.

Longridge

"I heard it as a veiled threat.

I don't have much of a problem with the argument that those who took the choice not to get a vaccine decided to take their chances."

When you say you 'heard it', you mean you also heard on the Radio or TV as I thought I'd heard it?

"I heard it as a veiled threat.

I don't have much of a problem with the argument that those who took the choice not to get a vaccine decided to take their chances.

When you say you 'heard it', you mean you also heard on the Radio or TV as I thought I'd heard it?"

Heard it on the radio. I don't watch TV

"Still don't trust the jab, but trust all the medical stuff and medicine to save you. "

thats actually a good point, wont have an 'experimental' vaccine but trusting of the therapies of which many are new and experimental to treat them ..... hmmmmmm maybe stick to leeches, theyve been around long enough to know whats what.

By *inky_slut_kellyTV/TS  over a year ago

BLANFORD POOLE BMTH

i would take every thing that comes out of his mouth as a lie ..and the BBC is just the government propaganda machine ..wake up ..how much of this garbage are you going to believe ..2 years of lies ..u would think people would start the see what's happening by now

"i would take every thing that comes out of his mouth as a lie ..and the BBC is just the government propaganda machine ..wake up ..how much of this garbage are you going to believe ..2 years of lies ..u would think people would start the see what's happening by now"
Which lies do you allude to? theres been a few, it would help if you were more specific

Longridge

If it turns out vaccine caused problems in a few years time, on balance, at least I probably saw those extra years than chance it without.

With over 200yrs of vaccines letting us live longer and without horrid illness shortening lives. We took our kids to be jabbed after birth, at 5 and before leaving school without question. Some even paid £300 extra for the meningitis not included in the MMR to protect them.

My money's with Edward Jenner but we all have choices and if mine later, turns out a bad one - so be it, they'll learn from the mistakes and not let it happen again down the line.

all around

"i would take every thing that comes out of his mouth as a lie ..and the BBC is just the government propaganda machine ..wake up ..how much of this garbage are you going to believe ..2 years of lies ..u would think people would start the see what's happening by now"

2 years lol

He was sacked decades ago by the times for lies

Just before the Covid lies were the brexit lies and if you google "Boris Johnson lies" you can take your pick.

The fact he is prime minister doesn't reflect well on British voters.

By *orty-coupleCouple  over a year ago

Leyland

"I've just watched a film on Netflix 'dont look up' as an analogy of modern political policy on global problems it is remarkably spot on. Dark but funny too."

It's a brilliant representation of the way society deals with real problems.

By *mateur100Man  over a year ago

nr faversham

Struggling to understand whether people on here want him to put restrictions in place or leave things as they are... either way I'm sure he'll get slagged off for it

"Struggling to understand whether people on here want him to put restrictions in place or leave things as they are... either way I'm sure he'll get slagged off for it"

I want him to fuck off

And his friends

Manchester (she/her)

"Struggling to understand whether people on here want him to put restrictions in place or leave things as they are... either way I'm sure he'll get slagged off for it

I want him to fuck off

And his friends"

Agreed

"Struggling to understand whether people on here want him to put restrictions in place or leave things as they are... either way I'm sure he'll get slagged off for it

I want him to fuck off

And his friends"

Sadly we will have to wait for a General Election for that, his mates might stab him in the back and remove him, but then better the devil you know than the one you dont!

As for what do people want him to do, I think most people want him to do whatever is best for the country and the health of its citizens. Sadly nobody beleives a word that comes out of his mouth anymore (or any of his cronies). His default position is self-preservation and basically chucking it into our hands. Though he does seem to be reserving the right to blame any collapse of the health service on the un-vaxxed ... so he can appear on a pre-recorded interview and give a 'not my fault peeps, its those annoying un-vaxxed' and let the country rip itself apart with internal strife and argument. Im sure he will waddle off to one of his mates villas somewhere and a nice private 'blind trust' for him to WA when he need cash

By *inky_slut_kellyTV/TS  over a year ago

BLANFORD POOLE BMTH

"

was starting to think i was the only one on this site

By *igNick1381Man  over a year ago

BRIDGEND

was starting to think i was the only one on this site "

God no

I'm not vaxxed yet (though I'll never say never, I just want to know if it's a multi stage vaccine like the 3 jab HPV or whether I'm signing up for annual jabs forever)

But I want no restrictions at all

By *mateur100Man  over a year ago

nr faversham

I want him to fuck off

And his friends

Sadly we will have to wait for a General Election for that, his mates might stab him in the back and remove him, but then better the devil you know than the one you dont!

As for what do people want him to do, I think most people want him to do whatever is best for the country and the health of its citizens. Sadly nobody beleives a word that comes out of his mouth anymore (or any of his cronies). His default position is self-preservation and basically chucking it into our hands. Though he does seem to be reserving the right to blame any collapse of the health service on the un-vaxxed ... so he can appear on a pre-recorded interview and give a 'not my fault peeps, its those annoying un-vaxxed' and let the country rip itself apart with internal strife and argument. Im sure he will waddle off to one of his mates villas somewhere and a nice private 'blind trust' for him to WA when he need cash"

As you said, whichever way he goes, you will blame him for something...sounds like the Labour party

By *izandpaulCouple  over a year ago

merseyside

In my experience shit always rolls downhill.

The secret is never let in land on your head.

"Still don't trust the jab, but trust all the medical stuff and medicine to save you.

thats actually a good point, wont have an 'experimental' vaccine but trusting of the therapies of which many are new and experimental to treat them ..... hmmmmmm maybe stick to leeches, theyve been around long enough to know whats what."

I'm a conspiracy theorist and believe in the immune system. Funny I had coved a month ago, felt like a mild flu, lost smell and taste etc. My mates just been admitted to hospital with covid had to have tracheotomy. He's not a conspiracy theorist and is triple britney speared. Think I made a good choice personally.

I want him to fuck off

And his friends

As for what do people want him to do, I think most people want him to do whatever is best for the country and the health of its citizens. Sadly nobody beleives a word that comes out of his mouth anymore (or any of his cronies). His default position is self-preservation and basically chucking it into our hands. Though he does seem to be reserving the right to blame any collapse of the health service on the un-vaxxed ... so he can appear on a pre-recorded interview and give a 'not my fault peeps, its those annoying un-vaxxed' and let the country rip itself apart with internal strife and argument. Im sure he will waddle off to one of his mates villas somewhere and a nice private 'blind trust' for him to WA when he need cash

As you said, whichever way he goes, you will blame him for something...sounds like the Labour party "

Actually I gave 'him' credit for investing in the Oxford vaccine trail, the lockdown (debateable if it should have been done earlier) the furlough scheme abd business support. Eat out thing was a gimmick but I let that passs. What is not acceptable is the dodgy VIP lanes for Tory donors and the shameless rule breaking (amongst other crap) whilst the rest of us were locked down. Thats not party political its moral and their moral compass doesnt exist. Or were you ok with all that?

"Still don't trust the jab, but trust all the medical stuff and medicine to save you.

thats actually a good point, wont have an 'experimental' vaccine but trusting of the therapies of which many are new and experimental to treat them ..... hmmmmmm maybe stick to leeches, theyve been around long enough to know whats what.

I'm a conspiracy theorist and believe in the immune system. Funny I had coved a month ago, felt like a mild flu, lost smell and taste etc. My mates just been admitted to hospital with covid had to have tracheotomy. He's not a conspiracy theorist and is triple britney speared. Think I made a good choice personally."

or you just got lucky ... hope your mate recovers. Not sure what 'hes not a conspiracy theorist' has to do with it or are you saying been a conspiracy theorist gives you immunity?

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Cebu City

thats actually a good point, wont have an 'experimental' vaccine but trusting of the therapies of which many are new and experimental to treat them ..... hmmmmmm maybe stick to leeches, theyve been around long enough to know whats what."

Surprised they’re posting here , how do we really know the internet has been fully tested ? Or this phone in my hand? Could have a tracking device in it for all I know….

I'm a conspiracy theorist and believe in the immune system. Funny I had coved a month ago, felt like a mild flu, lost smell and taste etc. My mates just been admitted to hospital with covid had to have tracheotomy. He's not a conspiracy theorist and is triple britney speared. Think I made a good choice personally. or you just got lucky ... hope your mate recovers. Not sure what 'hes not a conspiracy theorist' has to do with it or are you saying been a conspiracy theorist gives you immunity?"

Im saying the immune system seems to be a conspiracy theory.

I'm a conspiracy theorist and believe in the immune system. Funny I had coved a month ago, felt like a mild flu, lost smell and taste etc. My mates just been admitted to hospital with covid had to have tracheotomy. He's not a conspiracy theorist and is triple britney speared. Think I made a good choice personally. or you just got lucky ... hope your mate recovers. Not sure what 'hes not a conspiracy theorist' has to do with it or are you saying been a conspiracy theorist gives you immunity?"

Statistically I would be extremely unlucky to be hospitalised or killed by civil, especially being a relatively you healthy individual. Statistically more chance of dying on my commute on the m62 every day. That's ONS statistics.

How about sticking to helping your immune system through proper nutrition, sleep, hydration and moderate exercise, oh that’s right everyone who hasn’t had a Covid 19 vaccine dies when they get Covid or end up in ICU !!

BRIDGEND

[Removed by poster at 29/12/21 00:53:18]

BRIDGEND

I'm a conspiracy theorist and believe in the immune system. Funny I had coved a month ago, felt like a mild flu, lost smell and taste etc. My mates just been admitted to hospital with covid had to have tracheotomy. He's not a conspiracy theorist and is triple britney speared. Think I made a good choice personally. or you just got lucky ... hope your mate recovers. Not sure what 'hes not a conspiracy theorist' has to do with it or are you saying been a conspiracy theorist gives you immunity?

Statistically I would be extremely unlucky to be hospitalised or killed by civil, especially being a relatively you healthy individual. Statistically more chance of dying on my commute on the m62 every day. That's ONS statistics."

Exactly

Not lucky. If you're under 50 and in food health there's less than 1% chance of it hospitalising you, let alone killing you

You're not lucky to not be affected

You're unlucky to have a severe reaction

By *asyukMan  over a year ago

West London

How about sticking to helping your immune system through proper nutrition, sleep, hydration and moderate exercise, oh that’s right everyone who hasn’t had a Covid 19 vaccine dies when they get Covid or end up in ICU !! "

...and positive thinking to cure cancer?

Not everyone gets Polio but the chances of someone getting it increase with fewer people being vaccinated.

Will 'helping your immune system through proper nutrition, sleep, hydration and moderate exercise' help prevent Polio?

West London

I'm a conspiracy theorist and believe in the immune system. Funny I had coved a month ago, felt like a mild flu, lost smell and taste etc. My mates just been admitted to hospital with covid had to have tracheotomy. He's not a conspiracy theorist and is triple britney speared. Think I made a good choice personally. or you just got lucky ... hope your mate recovers. Not sure what 'hes not a conspiracy theorist' has to do with it or are you saying been a conspiracy theorist gives you immunity?

Statistically I would be extremely unlucky to be hospitalised or killed by civil, especially being a relatively you healthy individual. Statistically more chance of dying on my commute on the m62 every day. That's ONS statistics.

Exactly

Not lucky. If you're under 50 and in food health there's less than 1% chance of it hospitalising you, let alone killing you

You're unlucky to have a severe reaction"

That 1% hospitalisation rate is not true.

There is a significantly higher risk of serious illness at the older end of the age group than the lower end. The average skews the results.

The statistical chance of contracting Covid is significantly lower if you are vaccinated. That also skews the probability to being lower.

Being closer to 50 and unvaccinated makes the probability of becoming seriously ill from Covid much higher than 1%.

You should check and understand the figures which you are using.

West London

"Just trying to find written version of Boris's statement today in respect to further restrictions read out on Radio4, did I hear it right?

"that as there have been no significant rise in hospital admissions in those had the vaccine, therefore no plans for change in restrictions".

Although I think Boris is currently hiding in a bunker in Barbados courtesy of JCB, this was the statement I heard today..

I take it that only significant hospitalisation rates in 'vaccinated' will trigger harsher restrictions.

"

If people have chosen to not be vaccinated then they have chucked themselves under the bus.

The most serious consequence is that they will take up beds and prevent those with other illnesses being treated.

If you are unfortunate enough to be vaccinated and fall seriously or not be able to be vaccinated then the lack of further regulation will be very unfortunate. However, I guess those in vulnerable groups will be more cautious anyway.

By *uby StarCouple  over a year ago

Durham

"Just trying to find written version of Boris's statement today in respect to further restrictions read out on Radio4, did I hear it right?

If people have chosen to not be vaccinated then they have chucked themselves under the bus.

The most serious consequence is that they will take up beds and prevent those with other illnesses being treated.

If you are unfortunate enough to be vaccinated and fall seriously or not be able to be vaccinated then the lack of further regulation will be very unfortunate. However, I guess those in vulnerable groups will be more cautious anyway."

"Struggling to understand whether people on here want him to put restrictions in place or leave things as they are... either way I'm sure he'll get slagged off for it"
. That is the real problem dividing the country. It’s not vaccinated v unvaccinated, its lockdown zealots v no lockdowns. Basically those with a guaranteed income come what may who want to laze around at home and those who could lose jobs, businesses and end up bankrupt. I know plenty on here will proudly declare they would happily eat dust if it saved one life but yeah, wouldn’t you just.

By *irty_DeedsMan  over a year ago

Teesside

If the majority have that reaction to covid, surely its the minority that just get unlucky?

conspiracy theory!, that wording says it all!, people who believe in that think a theory is better than facts!. hospitalisations covid related have gone up by 40 nthousand in last 2 weeks FACT,and jabs give you some imunity FACT, a theory is something that is NOT proven!

By *etfuntodayMan  over a year ago

Rotherham

Being held to ransom had to have all jabs need lifetime meds but had trouble just getting basic now fully vaxed no problem .was dismissed from surgery till hospital intervened now vaxed no problem and it's only going to get worse for basic meds for the unaxed but would join demo for the unvaxed as seen what's comming

BRIDGEND

Exactly

There is a significantly higher risk of serious illness at the older end of the age group than the lower end. The average skews the results.

The statistical chance of contracting Covid is significantly lower if you are vaccinated. That also skews the probability to being lower.

Being closer to 50 and unvaccinated makes the probability of becoming seriously ill from Covid much higher than 1%.

You should check and understand the figures which you are using."

If you don't bother posting statistics you're about as much use as a cock flavored lollipop

[Removed by poster at 29/12/21 08:08:14]

By *enuineguy76Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

was starting to think i was the only one on this site "

i’m happy to roll the dice and take my chances with the common cold; sorry I mean covid …..or is it omiCON.

Who do we believe, that is the million dollar question lovey!

West London

Exactly

If you don't bother posting statistics you're about as much use as a cock flavored lollipop"

You have proven unable to process the statistics so I replied with as much information as you in the hope that you could understand them.

Base rate fallacy

https://ourworldindata.org/covid-deaths-by-vaccination

ONS data giving hospital admissions by age. Rises with age

https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/healthandsocialcare/conditionsanddiseases/articles/coronaviruscovid19latestinsights/hospitals

Covid: Fifth of England hospital admissions aged 18-34

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-58095503.amp

By *ealthy_and_HungMan  over a year ago

Princes Risborough, Luasanne, Alderney

there will be no new restrictions in england while the 100 or so backbench far right extremists led by baker and mogg control the tory party from within and prevent the cabinet from running the country.

How about sticking to helping your immune system through proper nutrition, sleep, hydration and moderate exercise, oh that’s right everyone who hasn’t had a Covid 19 vaccine dies when they get Covid or end up in ICU !! "

I take it that you are unaware that the immune system degrades with age?

And that age it starts is in the teenage years.

It is a process called 'thymic involution'.

Then there is the other problem of the virus featuring 'immune escape'.

Oh well..

West London

"Struggling to understand whether people on here want him to put restrictions in place or leave things as they are... either way I'm sure he'll get slagged off for it. That is the real problem dividing the country. It’s not vaccinated v unvaccinated, its lockdown zealots v no lockdowns. Basically those with a guaranteed income come what may who want to laze around at home and those who could lose jobs, businesses and end up bankrupt. I know plenty on here will proudly declare they would happily eat dust if it saved one life but yeah, wouldn’t you just. "

You think that people actively want lockdowns?

Really? Based on what?

You look down on people who might make decisions that take into account their actions on others? How do you distinguish between those who actually do or those who "claim to"?

You believe that a global pandemic left to spread unchecked will not cause bankruptcies and lose jobs? Is there a death or serious illness to cost ratio that you find acceptable?

By *uby StarCouple  over a year ago

Durham

Exactly

If you don't bother posting statistics you're about as much use as a cock flavored lollipop"

A few people might find one of those lollipops quite useful actually

By *ynonvalleyboyMan  over a year ago

merthyr

"

If u got ill would you be willing to give up a hospital bed for someone who has followed the guidance and got vaccinated

What difference does it make whatever he says? Some people will happily go out to pubs and clubs and risk catching and spreading it. It's ridiculous that they need the government to tell them to stay at home to stop the spread.

By *drianukMan  over a year ago

Spain, Lancs

Not a big fan of Boris but I observe that all Labour, SNP etc is more, earlier, tougher etc etc.

That's all they ever seem to say. No open minds.

Most dispiriting

Longridge

"Struggling to understand whether people on here want him to put restrictions in place or leave things as they are... either way I'm sure he'll get slagged off for it. That is the real problem dividing the country. It’s not vaccinated v unvaccinated, its lockdown zealots v no lockdowns. Basically those with a guaranteed income come what may who want to laze around at home and those who could lose jobs, businesses and end up bankrupt. I know plenty on here will proudly declare they would happily eat dust if it saved one life but yeah, wouldn’t you just.

You think that people actively want lockdowns?

Really? Based on what?

You look down on people who might make decisions that take into account their actions on others? How do you distinguish between those who actually do or those who "claim to"?

You believe that a global pandemic left to spread unchecked will not cause bankruptcies and lose jobs? Is there a death or serious illness to cost ratio that you find acceptable?"

Think many misunderstood predictions of Lockdowns or restrictions as actively wanting them.

On many threads I've been burned, private messaged with abuse for the simply mentioning observation of the facts.

Although I personally detest them other than they save lives when the government has again "dropped the ball" out of dither and delay leaving there no other option.

Apparently, I am a "LOCKDOWN MASTERBATOR" for simply mentioning the word.

On a happier note, I've just found that a certain outspoken Doctor Sam White has won his appeal in the High Courts, against his gag order put in place. Hopefully his suspension to practice will shortly be lifted also.

West London

"On a happier note, I've just found that a certain outspoken Doctor Sam White has won his appeal in the High Courts, against his gag order put in place. Hopefully his suspension to practice will shortly be lifted also. "

The appeal succeeded to allow him to continue to publish on social media, based on freedom of expression under the Human Rights Act.

The decision has nothing to do with the fact that his conduct was unprofessional and unbalanced which is what his practise suspension was for.

The appeal judge stated explicitly:

“…the decision was wrong from a purely procedural perspective” and therefore his judgement “has no bearing whatever on the substantive merits of the parties’ competing positions on the issues.”

The original tribunal Judgement is available to look up under White Vs GMC.

By *ylonSlutTV/TS  over a year ago

Durham

"On a happier note, I've just found that a certain outspoken Doctor Sam White has won his appeal in the High Courts, against his gag order put in place. Hopefully his suspension to practice will shortly be lifted also.

The appeal succeeded to allow him to continue to publish on social media, based on freedom of expression under the Human Rights Act.

The decision has nothing to do with the fact that his conduct was unprofessional and unbalanced which is what his practise suspension was for.

“…the decision was wrong from a purely procedural perspective” and therefore his judgement “has no bearing whatever on the substantive merits of the parties’ competing positions on the issues.”

The original tribunal Judgement is available to look up under White Vs GMC."

Read the judgement and he sounds an absolute fruitcake don't think he should be allowed to practice as a gp. Agree he should be allowed to say what he likes mind.

im looking forward to him posting more videos with messages from 'suzie sub' popping up on his whatsapp. Not interested in what garbage he spiffles out but suzzie sub sounds fun

By *enny PR9TV/TS  over a year ago

Southport

"On a happier note, I've just found that a certain outspoken Doctor Sam White has won his appeal in the High Courts, against his gag order put in place. Hopefully his suspension to practice will shortly be lifted also.

He seems to be getting all his information from 'Suzie Sub' dirty bugger. https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/vaccine-sceptic-doctor-left-blushing-25636521

Thank you for this, as I had stated, I had only found this out and haven't had chance to read the full tribunal hearings.

all around

"On a happier note, I've just found that a certain outspoken Doctor Sam White has won his appeal in the High Courts, against his gag order put in place. Hopefully his suspension to practice will shortly be lifted also. "

I doubt many want treated by a quack though

By *ylonSlutTV/TS  over a year ago

Durham

I doubt many want treated by a quack though "

With the guff he comes out I am surprised he got into medical school never mind through it.

By *dysseusukMan  over a year ago

Chelmsford

No fan of Boris, but I think the unvaxxed are throwing themselves under a bus. 90% of people in intensive care are unvaxxed, so let them take their chances - why should the rest of us put up with restrictions because of their choices. Their bodies, but it's our freedoms.

I read it as someone (ie the PM) is prepared to throw the unvaccinated under the bus. Not the OP's views"

By *dysseusukMan  over a year ago

Chelmsford

Im saying the immune system seems to be a conspiracy theory."

Might help if you understood how immune systems work.

By *adysueandneroCouple  over a year ago

witney

New Year’s Eve is going to feel like a ticking timebomb… they are going to pressure everyone to stay home without all the legal restrictions "

I think you're right, NYE will be a ticking time bomb. I mean we all know what happens at midnight everyone pissed and snogs anyone and everyone. A week later the country will grind to a halt with hundreds of thousands of people of work with covid. BTW I'm not saying people shouldn't go out and have fun just don't be surprised when trains and buses don't run because they have no staff. Happy New year.

Longridge

Then we'll be asking, was it worth it.!

Especially as there is a nationwide shortage of LFT'S, then again - no test, no entry..

Might be a blessing in disguise.

By *ohoMan  over a year ago

Amsterdam,Netherlands

We all love junkfood,drinking, smoking you name it,when you didn't feel well,you stayed home or thought im alright I go to work anyway,if you felt worse you might go see your gp,he will tell you what's wrong and prescribe something,or just rest and eat healthy and some routine, nowadays you need to stick something in your nose,and take a jab to protect yourself,sounds ridiculous a few years ago....still does to me,new normal? Please

West London

"We all love junkfood,drinking, smoking you name it,when you didn't feel well,you stayed home or thought im alright I go to work anyway,if you felt worse you might go see your gp,he will tell you what's wrong and prescribe something,or just rest and eat healthy and some routine, nowadays you need to stick something in your nose,and take a jab to protect yourself,sounds ridiculous a few years ago....still does to me,new normal? Please"

So a new disease does not require a new treatment or vaccine to prevent it being caught?

That to you is "ridiculous"?

We should continue to behave the same way even if circumstances change?

By *estivalMan  over a year ago

borehamwood

New Year’s Eve is going to feel like a ticking timebomb… they are going to pressure everyone to stay home without all the legal restrictions

I think you're right, NYE will be a ticking time bomb. I mean we all know what happens at midnight everyone pissed and snogs anyone and everyone. A week later the country will grind to a halt with hundreds of thousands of people of work with covid. BTW I'm not saying people shouldn't go out and have fun just don't be surprised when trains and buses don't run because they have no staff. Happy New year."

are all the train and bus drivers gona be snogging then?

Amsterdam,Netherlands

You better get of the bus,the busdriver is of his head,racing down a cliff

Amsterdam,Netherlands

Why we all don't sign a contract?

If unvaccinated,sign that if you get covid no hospital treatment.

If vaccinated,sign for the same,cause you protected anyway not?, But if you get anything from the vaccine sign you won't get hospital treatment either...how about that

By *irty_DeedsMan  over a year ago

Teesside

"Why we all don't sign a contract?

If vaccinated,sign for the same,cause you protected anyway not?, But if you get anything from the vaccine sign you won't get hospital treatment either...how about that"

No thanks, I pay my share towards the NHS, my vaccine status has zero effect on that.

Probably already facing a tax hike to pay for everyone's furlough while I worked more hours than ever. So again. No thanks.

witney

If vaccinated,sign for the same,cause you protected anyway not?, But if you get anything from the vaccine sign you won't get hospital treatment either...how about that"

Have you been taking something illegal? Cause you're talking complete bollocks.

Manchester (she/her)

Yes, absolutely I'll sign something denying me medical care because some people don't understand how vaccines work. Where do I sign

By *esthetic21Man  over a year ago

west midlands

Everyone I know who is isolating at the moment is vaccinated

west midlands

If vaccinated,sign for the same,cause you protected anyway not?, But if you get anything from the vaccine sign you won't get hospital treatment either...how about thatNo thanks, I pay my share towards the NHS, my vaccine status has zero effect on that.

Probably already facing a tax hike to pay for everyone's furlough while I worked more hours than ever. So again. No thanks."

ivexpaid tax and ni since I left school and because of the situation I had to go privately for an operation in September

all around

Unvaccinated- chucked under the bus?

Nah, more like walking into the road blindfolded.

By *ixieUKMan  over a year ago

MORDEN

"

Hear hear

West London

"Everyone I know who is isolating at the moment is vaccinated"

How many people do you know that are vaccinated and how many unvaccinated?

What are their ages?

What are their other medical conditions?

What are their genetic predispositions?

What do you think that your direct experience means relative to a population of 86 million or a global population of 7.8 billion?

By *ovebjsMan  over a year ago

Bristol

Hear hear "

Phunny that near on everyone who did not bother and eneded up in hospital started of saying the ssme thing

By *ilver Fox 60Man  over a year ago

Southport

Fortunately those unvaxxed are a tiny minority

By *aximumperversionMan  over a year ago

Nationwide

"Not a big fan of Boris but I observe that all Labour, SNP etc is more, earlier, tougher etc etc.

That's all they ever seem to say. No open minds.

Most dispiriting"

Glasgow

"Everyone I know who is isolating at the moment is vaccinated

What are their ages?

What do you think that your direct experience means relative to a population of 86 million or a global population of 7.8 billion?"

it means the jabs are not working; it’s as simple as that.

witney

I think you're right, NYE will be a ticking time bomb. I mean we all know what happens at midnight everyone pissed and snogs anyone and everyone. A week later the country will grind to a halt with hundreds of thousands of people of work with covid. BTW I'm not saying people shouldn't go out and have fun just don't be surprised when trains and buses don't run because they have no staff. Happy New year.are all the train and bus drivers gona be snogging then?"

They must have started early as trains were being cancelled before Xmas because of staff shortages due to covid.

witney

"Fortunately those unvaxxed are a tiny minority"

How tiny?

west midlands

"Fortunately those unvaxxed are a tiny minority

How tiny?"

23 million people unvaxxed

west midlands

60 million people in the country so nearly half

Glasgow

How tiny? 23 million people unvaxxed"

and how can you blame a tiny minority (23M!) who haven’t taken the vaccines for the shortcomings of the ineffective jabs? You do realise that even If the whole population has it we will still see restrictions, lockdowns, masks, regular boosters and hear about covid ICU horror stories on the bbc.

How tiny? 23 million people unvaxxed"

Please define unvaxxed for this figure and then remove those ineligible.

witney

What are their ages?

What do you think that your direct experience means relative to a population of 86 million or a global population of 7.8 billion?it means the jabs are not working; it’s as simple as that. "

If that is the case, then why are there significantly more unvaxxed people people in hospital with covid?

And before anyone asks I didn’t just get this from tory supporting biased Boris loving BBC. My neighbour is a nurse and confirmed this.

Oh, hang on, she could be part of the conspiracy too. Where is my tinfoil hat I can feel that microchip buzzing in my head. I must remember to keep well clear of that 5g mast.

"60 million people in the country so nearly half "

12 million under-12s. Not eligible for vaccination.

West London

What are their ages?

What do you think that your direct experience means relative to a population of 86 million or a global population of 7.8 billion?it means the jabs are not working; it’s as simple as that. "

It means nothing of the sort.

It means that you do not understand statistics and that your limited knowledge and experience of a small group of people does not tell you what is happening to a population.

West London

"60 million people in the country so nearly half "

Your information isn't very good. That explains a few things. It's what happens when people who don't understand how maths and statistics work try to do "their own research" and make decisions using the information most convenient for confirming what they already think.

'This calculation is flawed because the UKHSA’s vaccine coverage figure didn’t refer to what proportion of eligible people had been vaccinated, but what proportion of the entire English population had been vaccinated, including those not eligible for vaccination.'

'To estimate the size of the population eligible for vaccination, the government uses the ONS estimate for the population aged 12 and over, which is 48,375,273. With 43,250,509 first doses having been given in England, that would leave an estimated 5.1 million eligible people who have not received a dose of vaccine.

The NIMS figure for the population aged 12 or over is 54,328,630, which would leave around 11 million eligible people in England who have not received a dose of vaccine.'

https://fullfact.org/health/expose-england-population-vaccinated/

By *uddy laneMan  over a year ago

dudley

I think it is the majority vaccinated who are been thrown under the bus, willingly or coerced to get a holiday have taken all the steps asked of them and are still being treated the same as the minority.

West London

"I think it is the majority vaccinated who are been thrown under the bus, willingly or coerced to get a holiday have taken all the steps asked of them and are still being treated the same as the minority."

You think that people only get vaccinated to go on holiday?

BRIDGEND

"I think it is the majority vaccinated who are been thrown under the bus, willingly or coerced to get a holiday have taken all the steps asked of them and are still being treated the same as the minority.

You think that people only get vaccinated to go on holiday?"

I know of plenty who's reasoning had been solely driven by needing the vaccine to go on holiday / nightclubs etc

The reason they have put restrictions on certain amenities is as a way of 'influencing' the hesitant to get the vaccine

West London

"I think it is the majority vaccinated who are been thrown under the bus, willingly or coerced to get a holiday have taken all the steps asked of them and are still being treated the same as the minority.

I know of plenty who's reasoning had been solely driven by needing the vaccine to go on holiday / nightclubs etc

The reason they have put restrictions on certain amenities is as a way of 'influencing' the hesitant to get the vaccine

"

How many is "plenty" at the population level?

It is influence but not coercion if "needing" to go to a bar or nightclub or foreign holiday erases your concerns.

They are, incidentally, also activities which drive spread of the disease. Might that have formed some part of the thinking too?

BRIDGEND

It is influence but not coercion if "needing" to go to a bar or nightclub or foreign holiday erases your concerns.

They are, incidentally, also activities which drive spread of the disease. Might that have formed some part of the thinking too?"

I never mentioned coercion, I clearly stated influence

And undoubtedly the reasoning is driven by a multitude of factors, including an attempt to both reduce transmission and influence those who are reticent to get the vaccine but want to access things

I'm not sure what point you're driving at, but I hope you're enjoying yourself and feel important doing it

West London

They are, incidentally, also activities which drive spread of the disease. Might that have formed some part of the thinking too?

I never mentioned coercion, I clearly stated influence

And undoubtedly the reasoning is driven by a multitude of factors, including an attempt to both reduce transmission and influence those who are reticent to get the vaccine but want to access things

I'm not sure what point you're driving at, but I hope you're enjoying yourself and feel important doing it"

My original response was to a claim of coercion.

I didn't even disagree that it was influence but stated that it also might also have something to do with reducing the spread of disease. Apparently you agree with this too.

This implies to you that I am trying to "feel big" but your responses are not?

By *AW SEXCouple  over a year ago

bangor

You are not alone

» Add a new message to this topic