FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Well we have had quite a few nonsensical rules during the Pandemic but . . .

Well we have had quite a few nonsensical rules during the Pandemic but . . .

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *atEvolution OP   Couple  over a year ago

atlantisEVOLUTION Swingers Club. Stoke.

'Since 27 December, nightclubs in Scotland have been forced to close unless they operate as a pub with table service and distancing. Indoor hospitality and leisure venues must reintroduce table service, a one-metre distance rule, *****and to implement a cap of no more than three households in any group.*******'

Okay. So. Let me see. Madam? You are related to so-and-so in this group? Now. Sir? This is your Sister? And you Young man? Just who are you related to . . ?

So. Do they provide Birth Certificates, Marriages Licences? To the venue staff?

Work it out in the car outside and hope they all keep to the plan?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *hagTonightMan  over a year ago

From the land of haribos.

Yes there are many of those and if I heard it correctly, in greece they cant listen to music in pubs.

By *orty-coupleCouple  over a year ago

Leyland

I can't keep up with the insanity.

Power hungry jumped up s##ts like Drayford and Sturgeon need to f##k the f##k off and stay there.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I can't keep up with the insanity.

Power hungry jumped up s##ts like Drayford and Sturgeon need to f##k the f##k off and stay there.

"

The political opportunism throughout this has been shitty.

By *orty-coupleCouple  over a year ago

Leyland

The political opportunism throughout this has been shitty."

It seems political gain is high on some people's agenda rather than common sense.

The political opportunism throughout this has been shitty.

It seems political gain is high on some people's agenda rather than common sense."

Yeah... apart from Labour who've remained admirably intent on doing nothing whatsoever to take advantage of an endless stream of opportunities to demonstrate they could do better

By *elshcouple18Couple  over a year ago

Cardiff

Currently isolating, not allowed out but can walk to test station.. can't even go out on our bikes alone.. .. stupid rules!!

cause your dumbasses keep complying with the stupidity.

Theres a reason why protests are happening.

People are tired of this bullshit. Some are anti vaxxers, some are anti mandate and pro choice, some are tired of the lies, some are tired of the u-turns.

Dont complain about it, go protest against it.

"

Spot on.

I hope Westminster refuses to pay for those stupid decisions that Wales and Scotland have made unnecessarily.

Not happy for my tax pounds to pay for those egomaniacs to close hospitality. Make them scrap free prescriptions or tuition etc to pay for their posturing instead.

Time will tell.

Spot on.

I hope Westminster refuses to pay for those stupid decisions that Wales and Scotland have made unnecessarily.

Not happy for my tax pounds to pay for those egomaniacs to close hospitality. Make them scrap free prescriptions or tuition etc to pay for their posturing instead."

And your'e qualified to say those decisions are stupid? or are they just contrary to what you 'think' should be going on?

Time will tell, Scotland and Wales in sync with pretty much all of Europe. Who knows until we see the evidence. You think its stupid, maybe they are doing what their advisors say is best for their countries and Boris is doing whats best for ummmmmm Boris.

"'Since 27 December, nightclubs in Scotland have been forced to close unless they operate as a pub with table service and distancing. Indoor hospitality and leisure venues must reintroduce table service, a one-metre distance rule, *****and to implement a cap of no more than three households in any group.*******'

Okay. So. Let me see. Madam? You are related to so-and-so in this group? Now. Sir? This is your Sister? And you Young man? Just who are you related to . . ?

"

Or hope that people see it as a sensible precaution to minimise those they are mixing with to reduce the spread

[Removed by poster at 30/12/21 00:07:07]

"'Since 27 December, nightclubs in Scotland have been forced to close unless they operate as a pub with table service and distancing. Indoor hospitality and leisure venues must reintroduce table service, a one-metre distance rule, *****and to implement a cap of no more than three households in any group.*******'

Or hope that people see it as a sensible precaution to minimise those they are mixing with to reduce the spread "

Totally missed the essence - but hey ho.

» Add a new message to this topic