FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Why would the bbc

Why would the bbc

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *esthetic21 OP   Man  over a year ago

west midlands

Use a crises actor on their news report?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Use a crises actor on their news report?"

Crisis actors have been very busy for a few years now.

They help the narrative.

Big black cock.... you can't say that any more it's objectifying some one for the colour of there skin for some form of kink, or is it just a preference.....who knows.

By *reakbedsnotheartsMan  over a year ago

bedford

I see this

By *adetMan  over a year ago

Ipswich

They do it all the time

A media watch group looked into several of their guests who were apparently just members of the public and found that many of them just happened to also be left wing activists

No wonder the BBC is the least trusted media outlet in the UK

By *ir-spunk-alotMan  over a year ago

south coast

Follish to use his real name rather than an "actors" name.

We all know actors cant get covid.

By *agneto.Man  over a year ago

Bham

This interview is from the summer, he's not pretending to Omicron or however they've spelt it.

He changed his bio to take the piss out of the conspiracy nuts after the interview in the summer.

The BBC included the interview in a summary of 2021, this goon then took his joke as serious.

By *he ferrettMan  over a year ago

knutsford

Because it’s all lies

By *ad NannaWoman  over a year ago

East London

"This interview is from the summer, he's not pretending to Omicron or however they've spelt it.

He changed his bio to take the piss out of the conspiracy nuts after the interview in the summer.

The BBC included the interview in a summary of 2021, this goon then took his joke as serious. "

This. If people did a bit of research instead of taking everything as gospel they would find out more truths and less conspiracy theories.

west midlands

No I'm just wondering why they would need to use an actor that's all when there's millions who have covid

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman  over a year ago

On a mooch

"No I'm just wondering why they would need to use an actor that's all when there's millions who have covid "

Actors get ill too

East London

"No I'm just wondering why they would need to use an actor that's all when there's millions who have covid "

They didn't use an actor.

west midlands

"No I'm just wondering why they would need to use an actor that's all when there's millions who have covid

"

lol watch the news report. The guy is an actor

"No I'm just wondering why they would need to use an actor that's all when there's millions who have covid

lol watch the news report. The guy is an actor"

Yes, but he isn't acting.

By *enuineguy76Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

at least they are consistent ! because this is what they do and have always done; pump out lies to shape the narrative.

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

I know it's a complicated concept, but actors are actually REAL people. Acting is just their job. They are not acting all of the time, only when hired for specific jobs.

"Use a crises actor on their news report?at least they are consistent ! because this is what they do and have always done; pump out lies to shape the narrative. "

I keep hearing about the lies and the narrative .... what lies? whats the narrative. Is it just the BBC?

Seems to be that every government on the planet is in on it (whatever 'it' is) even the independent organisations like tbe WHO and United Nations. All saying the same about Covid and Omicron. So what is it you know better apart from repeatedly mentioning the 'narrative' but never giving any substance?

By *eardsandboobsCouple  over a year ago

market rasen

This thread shows exactly how easily led people are by social media. Half the people on it were quick to believe the made up nonsense without researching it for the real answers.

"They do it all the time

A media watch group looked into several of their guests who were apparently just members of the public and found that many of them just happened to also be left wing activists

No wonder the BBC is the least trusted media outlet in the UK "

They did it with right wingers on question time, never heard of it with left wing.

But if said story was off internet then it's going to be 100% bollocks.

By *hagTonightMan  over a year ago

From the land of haribos.

"Use a crises actor on their news report?

Because it’s all lies "

This .

By *estivalMan  over a year ago

borehamwood

"Use a crises actor on their news report?at least they are consistent ! because this is what they do and have always done; pump out lies to shape the narrative.

I keep hearing about the lies and the narrative .... what lies? whats the narrative. Is it just the BBC?

Seems to be that every government on the planet is in on it (whatever 'it' is) even the independent organisations like tbe WHO and United Nations. All saying the same about Covid and Omicron. So what is it you know better apart from repeatedly mentioning the 'narrative' but never giving any substance?"

WHO independant lol do me a favour there chinas bitch lock stock and barrel

By *adysueandneroCouple  over a year ago

witney

Are talking about using actors to disguise a persons identity to protect them from abuse or danger from drug dealers, pimps, or terrorists?

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"Use a crises actor on their news report?at least they are consistent ! because this is what they do and have always done; pump out lies to shape the narrative.

Seems to be that every government on the planet is in on it (whatever 'it' is) even the independent organisations like tbe WHO and United Nations. All saying the same about Covid and Omicron. So what is it you know better apart from repeatedly mentioning the 'narrative' but never giving any substance?"

The people who beloved all of these conspiracy theories about the virus believe that everyone apart from an enlighten few are being duped by The New World Order... an international consortium of World Leaders (and Bill Gates) who are working together to orchestrate the enslavement of the entire world population. These world leaders may also be 10 foot tall lizard people too according to some of these theories.

Nobody seems to know what they plan to do with us all one we are enslaved, or why it's only people with limited IQ who are able to see "The Truth".

The biggest red flag for me though, is the while idea that all of the worlds governments are in agreement over ANYTHING... that's just hilarious.

witney

"Use a crises actor on their news report?at least they are consistent ! because this is what they do and have always done; pump out lies to shape the narrative. "

So where do you get your information from? Just so we all know where to look.

Same reason they would cover for uncle Jimmy.

witney

"Same reason they would cover for uncle Jimmy. "

Fair point.

East London

They didn't employ him.

I’m not sure that I believe in some of the theories about control etc but what I do know to be fact is that a lot of very influential people and powerful companies have made a shit load of money out of this pandemic. Boris’s mates have definitely profited massively with the shady contracts for shite etc.

By *ackformore100Man  over a year ago

Tin town

So where do you get your information from? Just so we all know where to look."

That's the trouble isn't? In days of parchment broadsheets, when editors had credibility and responsibility and journalism was a profession held to account... And even when they were providing op Ed... You knew their agenda... You could generally get to the facts. Now there is little accountability, Content is provided by anyone with a mobile phone and a spare 2 minutes, there are 1001 agendas many of which are sinister and divisive, people consume Content and click bait with an attention span of 60 seconds....when content providers are rewarded for the number of clicks or engagement, rather than for providing accurate news, they create the story...we all think we deserve and are owed every private detail of everyone and when we don't get it we cancel them just because we can. So.... Getting to the facts or a version that approximates the truth is very very tricky if not impossible.

By *ategoodbyeMan  over a year ago

Hertfordshire

"I’m not sure that I believe in some of the theories about control etc but what I do know to be fact is that a lot of very influential people and powerful companies have made a shit load of money out of this pandemic. Boris’s mates have definitely profited massively with the shady contracts for shite etc. "

There are a billion genuine conspiracies playing out in the world. The mark of a ‘conspiracy theorist’ is that they aren’t interested in all the real cronyism, inside-trading, land grabbing, sex trafficking, smuggling, racketeering etc that goes on.

» Add a new message to this topic