FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > So… New Year’s Eve.. you going out?

So… New Year’s Eve.. you going out?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *abio OP   Man  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

I am really really on the fence now…. Suppose to be going out, will absolutely take a LFT (lucky I have a two week supply) but this thing is going thru the roof again….

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *unloversCouple  over a year ago

rotherham

Rather stay at home this year

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

No.

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

Having a meal on the outdoor terrace of the hotel we are in, with mandatory social distancing in place by law here. We will watch the entertainment from our seats. We will then retire to our apartment and spend the rest of the evening on the private terrace of our accommodation. Then, home the next day

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No I'm not allowed out!

By *abs..Woman  over a year ago

No, I’m not going out and I’m more than happy about that

By *oved Up 2Couple  over a year ago

nottingham

Definitely staying in. Too much going on with family to risk one of us catching the bloody Rona

By *iss DevilWoman  over a year ago

Bedford

Definitely going out, to a swingers club, and going to enjoy myself! I got vaccinated, and boosted, to "get back to the things I love", so going to do just that.

By *eanoCoolMan  over a year ago

wisbech

No, its just not worth the risk as seeing family on new years day. More important to me I guess.

By *den-Valley-coupleCouple  over a year ago

Cumbria

We get free LFT from work only used a couple so have a draw full and yes we of out for NYE looking forward too it..

You only get one life and we are determined to live it have fun people do what you need to say safe.

Staying in. Not worth the risk. It's unlikely I will go back to work next week either as I know there will be risk there too.

Roll on Spring.

By *rindnbumpCouple  over a year ago

Our little world of Kinky Fuckery in Durham

"I am really really on the fence now…. Suppose to be going out, will absolutely take a LFT (lucky I have a two week supply) but this thing is going thru the roof again…. "

We all have to do what we feel comfortable doing. Take the risk if you're happy with the potential consequences.

The fact the club has stopped the unvaccinated entry surely should lower the risk, cause we all know the vaccinated can't catch Covid or pass it on???

Discrimination at it's finest!

Have a good night regardless of what you decide to do x

I wanted to go out but I’ll be foal sitting due to fireworks. A few weekends ago someone let some off right next to his field and he ran through fencing.

Can’t get anymore covid safe than sitting in a muddy field on my own lol

By *omerset tvTV/TS  over a year ago

Weston-super-Mare

Bristol is not far from me and south wales and they dont have anywhere open in wales,rumours floating around that 5000 +people are planning to cross from south wales on NYE for a night out can only end in bad news

By *ik MMan  over a year ago

Lancashire

I wasn’t planning on it but I think I should now. Something tells me this could be my last chance for a while

By *heBirminghamWeekendMan  over a year ago

here

Wil be going out, as planned.

By *BWarksCouple  over a year ago

warwick

Covid is here forever ….. everyone will catch it at some point or other, the vaccine will help to lesson the pain , at some point we all need to go about live again and stop the testing

Cumbria

"Bristol is not far from me and south wales and they dont have anywhere open in wales,rumours floating around that 5000 +people are planning to cross from south wales on NYE for a night out can only end in bad news "

The irony is the Welsh and Scottish extra precautions have not stop or slowed down the spread .

I'll be working till 10pm. Then home for a drink with my kids as they have decided not to go out this year

By *aulupforitMan  over a year ago

Tynemouth

No it is just another day.

By *exysuzi and Mr.SCouple  over a year ago

CONISTON .Stoke Suburbia. Staffs. BARMOUTH. The Lakes (Monthly)

We are staying in, always celebrate at home, bottle of wine, fireworks, drinks with neighbours at midnight, then bed for ..... going away on hols on Monday so looking forward to that xxxxx Suzi

Tynemouth

"I am really really on the fence now…. Suppose to be going out, will absolutely take a LFT (lucky I have a two week supply) but this thing is going thru the roof again….

We all have to do what we feel comfortable doing. Take the risk if you're happy with the potential consequences.

The fact the club has stopped the unvaccinated entry surely should lower the risk, cause we all know the vaccinated can't catch Covid or pass it on???

Have a good night regardless of what you decide to do x"

Never new unvaccinated are not welcome in clubs.They will be doing it next at places of work and writing it in the contract.

"I am really really on the fence now…. Suppose to be going out, will absolutely take a LFT (lucky I have a two week supply) but this thing is going thru the roof again…. "

Wow just read your status update .....a bit contradictory there hun

"I am really really on the fence now…. Suppose to be going out, will absolutely take a LFT (lucky I have a two week supply) but this thing is going thru the roof again….

Never new unvaccinated are not welcome in clubs.They will be doing it next at places of work and writing it in the contract."

To get into clubs you have to show proof of vaccination via the NHS App now. Chams have stopped the card proof and moved solely to the App xxxxx

I'm working in the day at a club and was going back in the evening as a customer, i used to love celebrating NYE, but i'm hopeless at staying awake until 10pm let alone midnight so i will be in bed asleep. I will encourage hubby to go out though so he can have some fun

It's my birthday on NYD so i'd rather celebrate that

By *ndrew CareyMan  over a year ago

Peterborough, Cambridgeshire & Lincolnshire

Nope. Nothing planned

By *antasyfun DaddyMan  over a year ago

Worcester / Birmingham

[Removed by poster at 30/12/21 21:49:54]

Seeing as this hasn't peaked yet, I don't think it's worth going out... Its just another day anyhow, no big deal anymore.

By *iss DevilWoman  over a year ago

Bedford

Never new unvaccinated are not welcome in clubs.They will be doing it next at places of work and writing it in the contract.

To get into clubs you have to show proof of vaccination via the NHS App now. Chams have stopped the card proof and moved solely to the App xxxxx"

However, there are still clubs where doing the LFT test on the day (and registering it on NHS website) is perfectly acceptable.

To get into clubs you have to show proof of vaccination via the NHS App now. Chams have stopped the card proof and moved solely to the App xxxxx

However, there are still clubs where doing the LFT test on the day (and registering it on NHS website) is perfectly acceptable. "

Probs yep hun, but I mentioned Chams cuz that's the only club we go too.

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

My daughter is getting married mid January so I'm hoping the whole family can stay uncontaminated until then and the wedding is allowed to take place

By *ty31Man  over a year ago

NW London

Yes I'm going out. I appreciate the risks but I don't think the level of risk currently justifies being too cautious, there are ways to mitigate risk and behave responsibly.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

We only get 1 life, as far as we can tell, so I'm helping to preserve mine and others, by not going out. It's an artificial, man made celebrations that we can each hold when it suits us and is safer.

By *iss InnocenceWoman  over a year ago

Coventry/Bristol

Nope staying in now after testing positive b4 work this morning

Am gutted

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

Been out a couple of times this week already. Find NYE a bit of a damp squib so will be staying local and supporting the local business.

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Bristol is not far from me and south wales and they dont have anywhere open in wales,rumours floating around that 5000 +people are planning to cross from south wales on NYE for a night out can only end in bad news

The irony is the Welsh and Scottish extra precautions have not stop or slowed down the spread . "

Actually…. The covid figures for Scotland and Wales last week were lower than the figures for England, but the point about cross border travel is a valid one..

But anyway.. think I will sleep on it and then decide . because as someone else said, I think the decision may be taken away from us in the next few days…

Cumbria

"Bristol is not far from me and south wales and they dont have anywhere open in wales,rumours floating around that 5000 +people are planning to cross from south wales on NYE for a night out can only end in bad news

The irony is the Welsh and Scottish extra precautions have not stop or slowed down the spread .

Actually…. The covid figures for Scotland and Wales last week were lower than the figures for England, but the point about cross border travel is a valid one..

But anyway.. think I will sleep on it and then decide . because as someone else said, I think the decision may be taken away from us in the next few days…"

English number upended by London so take them out job a good one.

The central belt of Scotland are very high like north Weles Newcastle has very low numbers on gov website.

I'll be at home for the third year in a row

Wow just read your status update .....a bit contradictory there hun "

He said he was on the fence, not that he wasn’t going out.

By *ouble_The_DelightCouple  over a year ago

Wakefield

We were having 25 our kinky friends round at ours for a party but sadly due to S testing positive for Omicron we have had to cancel.

By *ee And MikeCouple  over a year ago

Cannock

We are both triple-jabbed and have been a cautious as hell throughout this pandemic, but we are out to a restaurant that has entertainment until 1.00am so fingers crossed it will be a good evening.

By *iger4uWoman  over a year ago

In my happy place

Not going anywhere.

Im on my own.

No. My mental health could not cope with a possible 10 day isolation if I caught covid again, so I’m doing everything I can avoid it. I think it’s reckless to go out tbh.

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

Just out of interest, for the people who have had Corona in the last month, would it make a difference to you going out or not, as it's very unlikely you could catch it again so quickly?

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

However, there are still clubs where doing the LFT test on the day (and registering it on NHS website) is perfectly acceptable. "

Personally I feel safer with the clubs that want a lateral flow test rather than a vaccine pass, as I feel it's more likely an up-to-date screenshot of your covid status.

By *dfabMan  over a year ago

Dunboyne

Everything closes 8pm in Ireland and my 7 days isolation ends New Year's day so unfortunately not

I was going to go to a friend’s get together but now pretty much cancelled…

Was looking forward to my tradition of getting merry with friends and loved ones (non direct family) and count down to new year so stepping into next year with them…

S is seeing his family…

Unless any plan changes… likely I will be getting take away and get d*unk on my own… x

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

No we are staying in. I am positive anyway so will be in my room alone

Will probably get a takeaway.

For everyone going out I hope you enjoy yourselves

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

However, there are still clubs where doing the LFT test on the day (and registering it on NHS website) is perfectly acceptable.

Probs yep hun, but I mentioned Chams cuz that's the only club we go too. "

you do not have to be vaccinated to go to chams but have a covid pass, this you can have if you have had and recovered from covid or taken a recent pcr or lft which is negative.

Op I am working but visiting some friends before going to work x

By *ovebjsMan  over a year ago

Bristol

Staying in but then always stay in with the family and go outside at midnight to wish my neighbours and people down the street happy New Year then back in the to watch jools Holland

By *ornynorfolkguyMan  over a year ago

North Norfolk

I’m going down my local. Will probably sit outside as it’s mild.

By *rMrsRichCouple  over a year ago

Bournemouh

Haven’t been ‘out out’ on New Year since 2015.

Played in a band for a few years so was always gigging on NYE.

First year off covid struck

Turned 37 this year so am just hoping to make it to midnight….

By *olden RatioWoman  over a year ago

Buckinghamshire

I'll be staying home, with the Rona keeping me company...

By *i winkersCouple  over a year ago

manchester

So we are off to secrets, you have to be double jabbed and lft tested today. Really looking forward to it!!!

By *ostafunMan  over a year ago

near ipswich

yep off out.

By *exOnLegsPlymCouple  over a year ago

Plymouth

[Removed by poster at 31/12/21 11:15:59]

By *eeandtamsCouple  over a year ago

yeovil

Yep lft just came back negative so it’s secrets nye party for us. Can’t wait

By * and M lookingCouple  over a year ago

Worcester

Just booked us a table at our favourite restaurant (late afternoon) then it will be a relaxed night at home, find a good movie and welcome in the NY with family.

By *implynaughty1Couple  over a year ago

stockport

Yes we are going out off to infusions for the party not been out to a club for new year see if they are any good

By *implynaughty1Couple  over a year ago

stockport

Yes we are going out off to infusions for the party not been out to a club for new year see if they are any good

By *edhotlovers2027Couple  over a year ago

Doncaster

We are definitely going out,we missed last year's Christmas and New year because of work and rona, we missed Christmas this year because of work so we are really looking forward to getting out the house

By *ob198XaMan  over a year ago

teleford

Not going out. New Year’s Eve out always disappoints even without the Covid effect. I am done with starting the new year with a hang over. Roll on 2022

I'm not just going out I'm going out out!!!!....... had three vaccines and already done a test this morning and I'm good to go if everyone follows the guidelines to have a test before going out then I don't see a problem.

By *irldnCouple  over a year ago

Brighton

Think you answered your own question. You can trust yourself to do a LFT but do you trust all those other d*unken revellers in close proximity to have done one?

Then again you’re vaxxed so why the concern?

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

Have fun everybody whether you are out or staying it.

Really looking forward to tonight now. Feels like some plans are coming together.

Yeh out tonight, then off to a new years day gang bang in Hull

here

"Have fun everybody whether you are out or staying it.

Really looking forward to tonight now. Feels like some plans are coming together. "

Have a good time - Happy New Year

Newcastle and Gateshead

Decided I am going to go out… but because it is really mild I may spend a lot of the socialising time outdoors at the club…

Happy compromise… LFT negative… off to get KrispyKreme donuts for everyone!!!

here

"Decided I am going to go out… but because it is really mild I may spend a lot of the socialising time outdoors at the club…

Happy compromise… LFT negative… off to get KrispyKreme donuts for everyone!!! "

Enjoy… and best wishes for 2022 .

By *hatMinxOverThereWoman  over a year ago

42 Wallaby Way

No, I work 10 hours New Year’s Day so need my beauty sleep. Will be spending the night with family.

By *racy_JacksWoman  over a year ago

Derby

Nah I’m not a fan of going out out on NYE. My friend often has a little gathering but I’m not impressed with him atm as his family all ignored his Mum’s positive test on Christmas Day and he visited them until the 28th. I don’t feel like being around him at the moment…

My partner is also positive so I’ve been testing daily and avoiding crowds. If I haven’t caught it from him I don’t want to get it elsewhere in the meantime just in time for the end of his isolation!

Went out for a quiet coffee with my mate this morning and will enjoy a peaceful day with the cat

By *ary_JosephCouple  over a year ago

South Shields

Parties are all arranged out here in PDI.

By *en_Dover79Man  over a year ago

Oswaldtwistle

Damn right I'm out... might get run over by a bus but I still have to cross the road

"Covid is here forever ….. everyone will catch it at some point or other, the vaccine will help to lesson the pain , at some point we all need to go about live again and stop the testing "

Plymouth

"Covid is here forever ….. everyone will catch it at some point or other, the vaccine may help to lesson the pain , at some point we all need to go about live again and stop the testing

"

Aye to that, we might not be here tomorrow so live for TODAY.

Going Secrets tonight, so Happy New Year everyone x

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

No, but not covid related. I'm just lonely

By *sBlueWoman  over a year ago

Up North

Out to a club. Done my lft

By *BBWWoman  over a year ago

somewhere in suffolk

Never new unvaccinated are not welcome in clubs.They will be doing it next at places of work and writing it in the contract."

Already have in some !!! Have the vax or youre out of a job ....

By *hrough the looking gla55Couple  over a year ago

Cheam

Our household is in complete lockdown for a week.

By *eadingCouple1963Couple  over a year ago

Reading

Plans changed, so new dinner a deux at home

By *hagTonightMan  over a year ago

From the land of haribos.

No, we will celebrate the new year at home, which we do every year.

Nada.

I will be staying in

By *oubleswing2019Man  over a year ago

Colchester

Nope. Too risky and to be honest, it's a tiresome old tradition. Woot, we went round Sol again. Like we do every year. How amazing.

Then you have to wish people an amazing New Year. As if wishing changed anything. Bored with it.

"Nope. Too risky and to be honest, it's a tiresome old tradition. Woot, we went round Sol again. Like we do every year. How amazing.

Then you have to wish people an amazing New Year. As if wishing changed anything. Bored with it."

Happy New Year

By *oubleswing2019Man  over a year ago

Colchester

"

Happy New Year "

Have a New Year.

Nope.

By *elightfulharmonyWoman  over a year ago

Cheshire

As a front line worker who’s double jabbed and boostered I was suppose to be starting my shift at 8pm this evening but after a bank shift working Wednesday night in a covid area my plans have now changed due to a positive lateral flow this afternoon regardless of the ppe worn absolutely gutted to let my team down tonight a/w conformation from a fast track pcr to see. Even if you have had all your shots your not invisible be aware out there tonight!! Managed 2 yrs working in the middle of it and not caught it you just never know I’m just glad I protected myself or my symptoms would have put more pressure on my team.

Happy fooking new year to me xx

By *lark_KentMan  over a year ago

Smallville

It's a night in for me, with my mum, looking after my stepdad who is dying. I just hope 2022 is a better year

Quiet night in tonight, all dayer in Swansea tomorrow. Hope everyone has a happy and safe New Year

"It's a night in for me, with my mum, looking after my stepdad who is dying. I just hope 2022 is a better year "

Wishing you strength

By *am101aMan  over a year ago

swad

no

By *eardsandboobsCouple  over a year ago

market rasen

We are out , tested and at a club that only accepts people with negative tests. They are testing at the door which is great

By *lark_KentMan  over a year ago

Smallville

"It's a night in for me, with my mum, looking after my stepdad who is dying. I just hope 2022 is a better year

Wishing you strength "

Thank you x

By *agan_PairCouple  over a year ago

portchester

We went out for nye. We also went to a west end theatre Christmas Eve and the cinema twice last week. We have been testing every day and are both clear of covid (both vaccinated and boosted). Go out, take your own precautions and enjoy life !

Plymouth

No Covid worries here. We went to an absolutely rammed swing party. It was great, packed and loads of action.

By *ose and her beastCouple  over a year ago

Watford

Never do always have a house party why get scammed going out anyway prices are always ridiculous on new years

Tynemouth

Just stayed in and had a games night.No alcohol in December and now January to do.

» Add a new message to this topic