FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Dr Robert Malone

Dr Robert Malone

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *otswoldguy911 OP   Man  over a year ago

gloucestershire

Listen to the podcast , listen to the corruption .. then make up your own mind. More people waking up everyday

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

He's about 2 months off selling you snake oil.

By *S2004Man  over a year ago

Bromsgrove

So listen to someone talk rubbish and make up my mind…. Yep mind made up, he is barking mad.

Like many who either peddle misinformation or extreme views this is always dangerous on BOTH sides of the discussion too

gloucestershire

Time will tell.

By *I TwoCouple  over a year ago

all around

"Listen to the podcast , listen to the corruption .. then make up your own mind. More people waking up everyday "

Does he do YouTube from his bedroom in his underwear like the other guy

By *hristopherd999Man  over a year ago

Brentwood

"Time will tell. "

Time has told

By *ob198XaMan  over a year ago

teleford

"Time will tell. "

And should (or more likely when) time tells, will you come back here with a thread titled I’m sorry I admit I did get suckered by snake oil salesman and I am sorry I contributed to spreading their narrative?

"Listen to the podcast , listen to the corruption .. then make up your own mind. More people waking up everyday "
with a cough, gasping for breath wishing theyd never listened to this numpty and had a vaccination

hear hear .

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"He's about 2 months off selling you snake oil."

Nothing wrong with an oily snake

gloucestershire

"Listen to the podcast , listen to the corruption .. then make up your own mind. More people waking up everyday with a cough, gasping for breath wishing theyd never listened to this numpty and had a vaccination"

He’s not saying don’t have it

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

"Listen to the podcast , listen to the corruption .. then make up your own mind. More people waking up everyday with a cough, gasping for breath wishing theyd never listened to this numpty and had a vaccination

He’s not saying don’t have it "

What is he saying then...I don't have the time to listen to podcasts.

gloucestershire

"Listen to the podcast , listen to the corruption .. then make up your own mind. More people waking up everyday with a cough, gasping for breath wishing theyd never listened to this numpty and had a vaccination

What is he saying then...I don't have the time to listen to podcasts. "

Maybe you shouldn’t be commenting then

By *hagTonightMan  over a year ago

From the land of haribos.

"More people waking up everyday "
This .

Flagrante

Maybe you shouldn’t be commenting then "

Its an open forum and it wasn't a comment. I was asking what the podcast says....a brief synopsis is sufficient.

Scunthorpe

You're right, the number of people getting vaccinated is increasing at a huge rate.

Cal

By *uenevereWoman  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

Thankfully, for most, waking is the normal response following sleep.

Dr Malone is actively spreading misinformation about the vaccines, for reasons that appear to relate to the fact that he believes he invented MRNA vaccines, ans is miffed at the lack of recognition.

Whilst his work suggested it was possible, it's rather like suggesting Marconi invented the iPhone.

By *perfectpair5050Couple  over a year ago

marlbourgh

. Waking up to what ??

By *r and Miss MischiefCouple  over a year ago

Midlands

And the number of people getting adverse reactions is also increasing at a huge rate too. There’s always tow sides of the coin. You can’t have one without the other.

By *orset.JMan  over a year ago

Weymouth

"Time will tell. "

He down a rabbit hole so deep he’s half way to Australia.

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

Jesus… this shit again!!

Hasn’t his basically been discredited in the scientific community to the point he has now been kicked off Twitter

By *eardsandboobsCouple  over a year ago

market rasen

"More people waking up everyday

Thankfully, for most, waking is the normal response following sleep.

Dr Malone is actively spreading misinformation about the vaccines, for reasons that appear to relate to the fact that he believes he invented MRNA vaccines, ans is miffed at the lack of recognition.

Whilst his work suggested it was possible, it's rather like suggesting Marconi invented the iPhone."

Exactly this.

People have seen his name spread across Facebook because he has been banned from Twitter. The people that are “awake” seem to believe the posts about him being the inventor and that he’s being banned for telling the truth. Yet they don’t believe reality

By *ir-spunk-alotMan  over a year ago

south coast

One thing i have learnt is how gullible people are and they will only believe what they want to beleive despite the fact that there is sufficient evidence out there to dispell false info.

Midlands

Dr. Robert Malone, a pioneer of mRNA technology, is being censored by Big Tech platforms. According to Malone, the mRNA-based COVID-19 vaccines carry some risks that are being downplayed by public health bodies and his statements are coming up against misinformation policies on many social media platforms.It appears LinkedIn took issue with a recent post Malone made about Health Canada responding to the concerns him and other experts raised about the presence of the “spike protein” in the mRNA-based COVID-19 vaccines. At the end of the day he only raising a concern for a technology that he developed back in 1990 so he has the right more than anyone to have a valid opinion on the topic!

Midlands

It’s a know fact that spike protein in the vaccines are one of the causes of some of the adverse side affects that people are now suffering with so Dr Malone has a valid point wether you are with him or not.

By *ond Jimmy BondMan  over a year ago

London

If you don’t want a vaccine then you still have that choice, but if you spread false info and actively encourages other not to have the vaccine and some of those people catch Covid and die, that’s manslaughter in my opinion

Scunthorpe

[Removed by poster at 01/01/22 23:57:38]

Scunthorpe

"It’s a know fact that spike protein in the vaccines are one of the causes of some of the adverse side affects that people are now suffering with so Dr Malone has a valid point wether you are with him or not."

Please can you post links to peer reviewed papers written on the subject by Dr Malone?

Nita

London

"[Removed by poster at 01/01/22 23:57:38]"

Death rates last year vs death rates this year should convince anyone with an ounce of intelligent that the benefits outweigh the risks

Midlands

And at the same time if you know that some of the vaccines can cause strokes, blood clots, pericarditis, myocarditis, Bell’s palsy, heart attack, seizures, paralysis and even death is some cases even it is a small percentage that is also manslaughter, drug companies know of this and claim there jabs are totally safe this is misinformation too! . It works both ways. It’s about informed consent. Every medication carries a risk and Dr malone was trying to warn people of this risk. Just as not taking the vaccines has a risk taking it also carries a risk too.

London

"And at the same time if you know that some of the vaccines can cause strokes, blood clots, pericarditis, myocarditis, Bell’s palsy, heart attack, seizures, paralysis and even death is some cases even it is a small percentage that is also manslaughter, drug companies know of this and claim there jabs are totally safe this is misinformation too! . It works both ways. It’s about informed consent. Every medication carries a risk and Dr malone was trying to warn people of this risk. Just as not taking the vaccines has a risk taking it also carries a risk too. "

I get what you’re saying but overall deaths are lower because of vaccines

By *p4funCouple  over a year ago

PLYMOUTH

Did you know paracetamol can cause heart attacks stomach bleeds and kidney failure and increase risk of death .

Guess no ones bothered because a covid jab makes better news lol

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

"Time will tell. "

My stepfather said this about the pandemic in approx October 2020. He died of COVID in early February 2021 so I can't ask him on his current views as to whether "time will tell." A waste of a life, really.

Midlands

Yes they are that’s a fact which is not up for debate but I hope this year there will be better transparency and open discussion about the risks of the vaccines as well as the benefits. In the news and media it’s very one sided. It’s not nice when people you work with and know are having adverse reactions to the jab and are life changing and nothing is ever mentioned about it across all media platforms.

By *exycouplesswingCouple  over a year ago

tunbridge wells

We do hope threads like this continue..it’s so hard sometimes to get a feel for a person or persons on here, but the anti vac loons on here publicly out themselves and it’s making our choices on who to message / want to play with, so much easier! So keep up the anti everything rhetoric!!

North West

"It’s a know fact that spike protein in the vaccines are one of the causes of some of the adverse side affects that people are now suffering with so Dr Malone has a valid point wether you are with him or not."

There is no spike protein within the vaccines. There is the mRNA sequence for the spike protein (Pfizer and Moderna) or the DNA sequence for the spike protein within an adenovirus vector (Oxford-AZ). No actual protein though.

By *heRazorsEdgeMan  over a year ago

Wales/ All over UK

"We do hope threads like this continue..it’s so hard sometimes to get a feel for a person or persons on here, but the anti vac loons on here publicly out themselves and it’s making our choices on who to message / want to play with, so much easier! So keep up the anti everything rhetoric!! "

This is literally the best thing about the Virus threads… I’ve managed to block so many people that are anti-vax loonies that I would have otherwise been tempted to interact with

London

"We do hope threads like this continue..it’s so hard sometimes to get a feel for a person or persons on here, but the anti vac loons on here publicly out themselves and it’s making our choices on who to message / want to play with, so much easier! So keep up the anti everything rhetoric!!

This is literally the best thing about the Virus threads… I’ve managed to block so many people that are anti-vax loonies that I would have otherwise been tempted to interact with "

Agree

London

"Time will tell.

My stepfather said this about the pandemic in approx October 2020. He died of COVID in early February 2021 so I can't ask him on his current views as to whether "time will tell." A waste of a life, really."

So sorry to hear this

By *ardiffCoupleNJCouple  over a year ago

Pontypridd/Rhyfelin

Errrrmmm......and your point is what?

"Listen to the corruption". Is this new?

Cash for questions anyone?

Do we all believe noone in government made / helped a friend to make a killing out of the pandemic?

Does anyone really believe big business doesn't dictate politics (be it Pharma or anything else)?

Are we all that naiive?

Or is this meant to support an anti-vax view? Because i'm not sure this video really supports that. Dr Malone may be a bit of a maverick. And he's probably at the extreme end of scientific thinking as far as the virus is concerned. Have you seen the whole video? I haven't i've only skimmed, it's over 3 hours so ideal viewing for insomniacs.

It does raise some interesting questions, for example early on it argues that anyone who has already had Covid should not have the vaccine any time soon after. In the UK we were advised not to within 3months of having had Covid. If you do a quick search online one of the first things you'll find is a BMJ article discussing just this from sept 21.

The video also reveals that Dr. Malone himself has had the vaccine.....

OP: clarify what point you are making.

There’s one thing that the JRE podcast does very well and that’s give a long form of interview for people to say their views in a non edited environment.

It’s hard to say whether the various medical based guests that have appeared on there are all telling the truth, but, you’d think if they weren’t going to tell the truth they wouldn’t choose to appear on the worlds biggest podcast where the lies they may tell can be ripped apart with extreme ease.

There have been a number of medical guests on there that have raised issues surrounding covid and the vaccines and measures against it.

Are they all liars? Are they all anti vax? Orrrrr are there genuinely some issues that huge conglomerates like pfizer and the like would rather weren’t known so that they can keep delivering profit margins to their investors?

North West

"Time will tell.

My stepfather said this about the pandemic in approx October 2020. He died of COVID in early February 2021 so I can't ask him on his current views as to whether "time will tell." A waste of a life, really.

So sorry to hear this "

He went to his grave denying COVID and his wife, my mother, continues her denial. Her father, my Grandad, also died of COVID the week before my stepfather. Two deaths yet ongoing denial. Both my mother and stepfather have done the "wake up, we'll see who's right, time will tell" and a host of other nonsense. I'm heartily sick of the nonsense now....

Midlands

I totally agree. The problem with these threads is people find it very hard to believe that these vaccines are causing thousands of adverse reactions and deaths and if anything is against the mainstream narrative it must be scaremongering, lies and misinformation. They try their hardest the discredit what you are saying if it doesn’t fit their point of view. More light need to be shone on victims of vaccine injuries and more awareness need to be made as the numbers are growing daily.

By *olymalelincsMan  over a year ago

nr spalding

Not going to listen to drivel spouted by someone that has already been permanently banned from Twitter for spreading misinformation in an anti-vax video thanks

By *irty_DeedsMan  over a year ago

Teesside

"If you don’t want a vaccine then you still have that choice, but if you spread false info and actively encourages other not to have the vaccine and some of those people catch Covid and die, that’s manslaughter in my opinion"
Is it manslaughter if you encourage someone to have the vaccine and they die of an adverse reaction? If it's good for the goose...

tunbridge wells

"If you don’t want a vaccine then you still have that choice, but if you spread false info and actively encourages other not to have the vaccine and some of those people catch Covid and die, that’s manslaughter in my opinionIs it manslaughter if you encourage someone to have the vaccine and they die of an adverse reaction? If it's good for the goose..."

Of course it isn’t… where did you come up with that kind of ridiculous thinking?

tunbridge wells

"If you don’t want a vaccine then you still have that choice, but if you spread false info and actively encourages other not to have the vaccine and some of those people catch Covid and die, that’s manslaughter in my opinion"

No… no it’s not

Teesside

"If you don’t want a vaccine then you still have that choice, but if you spread false info and actively encourages other not to have the vaccine and some of those people catch Covid and die, that’s manslaughter in my opinionIs it manslaughter if you encourage someone to have the vaccine and they die of an adverse reaction? If it's good for the goose...

Of course it isn’t… where did you come up with that kind of ridiculous thinking? "

I assumed we were all being ridiculous. Its hard to tell with some of the viewpoints on here

Yes it's a wonderful free filter

nr spalding

"If you don’t want a vaccine then you still have that choice, but if you spread false info and actively encourages other not to have the vaccine and some of those people catch Covid and die, that’s manslaughter in my opinionIs it manslaughter if you encourage someone to have the vaccine and they die of an adverse reaction? If it's good for the goose...

Of course it isn’t… where did you come up with that kind of ridiculous thinking? "

Probably watching videos and listening to podcasts from the likes of dr robert malone or maybe Mr Corbyn the muppet that tries to storm vaccine centres only to find they are testing centres

By *adysueandneroCouple  over a year ago

witney

By *adysueandneroCouple  over a year ago

witney

Only accurate information from both sides should be allowed so everyone can make up their own minds.

London

"Only accurate information from both sides should be allowed so everyone can make up their own minds. "

Totally agree, social media has a lot to answer for!

By *he_Last_TitanMan  over a year ago

Bristol

Ahhh ..this is what they mean, by being ‘woke’?

"I totally agree. The problem with these threads is people find it very hard to believe that these vaccines are causing thousands of adverse reactions and deaths and if anything is against the mainstream narrative it must be scaremongering, lies and misinformation. They try their hardest the discredit what you are saying if it doesn’t fit their point of view. More light need to be shone on victims of vaccine injuries and more awareness need to be made as the numbers are growing daily."
This and yes they are quick to do that, also. I wonder who fact check the fact sheet?

By *ob198XaMan  over a year ago

teleford

"And the number of people getting adverse reactions is also increasing at a huge rate too. There’s always tow sides of the coin. You can’t have one without the other. "

Got stats for that? The rate of side effects surely remains constant unless there are problems with newer batches of vaccine

By *abs..Woman  over a year ago

No not really.

Flagrante

"And at the same time if you know that some of the vaccines can cause strokes, blood clots, pericarditis, myocarditis, Bell’s palsy, heart attack, seizures, paralysis and even death is some cases even it is a small percentage that is also manslaughter, drug companies know of this and claim there jabs are totally safe this is misinformation too! "

No one, including the drug companies claim the vaccines are totally safe.

By *oan of DArcCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

"I totally agree. The problem with these threads is people find it very hard to believe that these vaccines are causing thousands of adverse reactions and deaths and if anything is against the mainstream narrative it must be scaremongering, lies and misinformation. They try their hardest the discredit what you are saying if it doesn’t fit their point of view. More light need to be shone on victims of vaccine injuries and more awareness need to be made as the numbers are growing daily."

.... ........

You're posting like you're surprised there's a risk of adverse reactions to the vaccines. Most of us already recognise this.

The vaccines aren't a mystical elixir, they're drug therapies, (with potential side effects) created by pharmaceutical companies..just like the drugs I'll be taking for my increasing blood pressure due to exposure to nonsense!

Ps it's perfectly reasonable to accept "thousands" of adverse reactions to a vaccine which has been administered to many tens of millions btw.

London

"I totally agree. The problem with these threads is people find it very hard to believe that these vaccines are causing thousands of adverse reactions and deaths and if anything is against the mainstream narrative it must be scaremongering, lies and misinformation. They try their hardest the discredit what you are saying if it doesn’t fit their point of view. More light need to be shone on victims of vaccine injuries and more awareness need to be made as the numbers are growing daily.

.... ........

You're posting like you're surprised there's a risk of adverse reactions to the vaccines. Most of us already recognise this.

The vaccines aren't a mystical elixir, they're drug therapies, (with potential side effects) created by pharmaceutical companies..just like the drugs I'll be taking for my increasing blood pressure due to exposure to nonsense!

Ps it's perfectly reasonable to accept "thousands" of adverse reactions to a vaccine which has been administered to many tens of millions btw."

I don’t know of any drug that doesn’t have the possible side effects, but the benefits far outweigh the risks. But you can’t convince some people sadly

Scunthorpe

"I totally agree. The problem with these threads is people find it very hard to believe that these vaccines are causing thousands of adverse reactions and deaths and if anything is against the mainstream narrative it must be scaremongering, lies and misinformation. They try their hardest the discredit what you are saying if it doesn’t fit their point of view. More light need to be shone on victims of vaccine injuries and more awareness need to be made as the numbers are growing daily.

-----

This and yes they are quick to do that, also. I wonder who fact check the fact sheet?"

Have you never noticed, none of the "Conspiracy" Sources ever query the fact checkers. As soon as their theories are proven wrong, they move on to a new one.

If you look through any of the fact checking responses to any medical claims, you will see that they regularly link to various independent scientific studies (Peer reviewed) and encourage you to read the actual evidence rather than a video of someone making statement or presentation.

The truth about the various "reporting systems" such as our yellow card system, is that the reports are not validated. The system is used to identify patterns which need further investigations.

On the subject of Robert Malone, HE is the only person who considers that HE is the inventor of mRNA Vaccines. It is true that he was one of a group of scientists that were working on mRNA technologies in the late 1980's but he left the project in 1990 because of "disagreements over scientific judgement" and "lack of credit for his contributions". Since the start of 2021, there have been many edits on mRNA related articles to suggest that DR Malone was the primary brain on these projects, but these edits were made by "Dr Jill Glasspool Malone" (His Wife) and have mainly now been reverted.

As far as I can see he has had no involvement in mRNA research since. He never even mentioned his involvement in mRNA research on his own website until 2020 after he started making his spurious claims.

By *ungblackbullMan  over a year ago

scotland

.... ........

Ps it's perfectly reasonable to accept "thousands" of adverse reactions to a vaccine which has been administered to many tens of millions btw."

9.18 billion doses globally to be precise. These anti covid vaccine plonkers really struggle with the big numbers. Also, the small percentages where 0.5% of cases result in deaths is Seen as no big deal.

By *instonandLadyAstorCouple  over a year ago

Not where we seem to be...

Bwahahahahahahahahaha.

I honestly don't know why you keep posting drivel like this. Each and every time it's shot down in flames.

What's that definition of insanity?

Winston

By *aximumperversionMan  over a year ago

Nationwide

Maybe you shouldn’t be commenting then "

Teesside

.... ........

Ps it's perfectly reasonable to accept "thousands" of adverse reactions to a vaccine which has been administered to many tens of millions btw.

9.18 billion doses globally to be precise. These anti covid vaccine plonkers really struggle with the big numbers. Also, the small percentages where 0.5% of cases result in deaths is Seen as no big deal. "

All well and good unless you are the one having the adverse reaction. I'm sure that stats really help in that case.

By *irldnCouple  over a year ago

Brighton

"And at the same time if you know that some of the vaccines can cause strokes, blood clots, pericarditis, myocarditis, Bell’s palsy, heart attack, seizures, paralysis and even death is some cases even it is a small percentage that is also manslaughter, drug companies know of this and claim there jabs are totally safe this is misinformation too!

No one, including the drug companies claim the vaccines are totally safe."

This

The problem is poor communication and a lack of easy to understand comparative data to enable people to see risk of vaccination (when you have it) vs risk of Covid (if you catch it).

Glasgow

.... ........

9.18 billion doses globally to be precise. These anti covid vaccine plonkers really struggle with the big numbers. Also, the small percentages where 0.5% of cases result in deaths is Seen as no big deal. All well and good unless you are the one having the adverse reaction. I'm sure that stats really help in that case."

Do you take any prescribed or over the counter medication?

Midlands

I haven’t managed to find the most recent report but a report released September 16th 2021, which is the 33rd report to be released on adverse reactions to the Covid-19 vaccines that have been reported to the Medicine and Healthcare product Regulatory Agency (MHRA).

The report covers adverse reactions reported from the 9th December 2020; the day after the Pfizer mRNA injection was first administered in the UK, up to the 8th September 2021, and it shows that due to all three emergency approved injections – Pfizer, AstraZeneca, and Moderna – there have been 1,196,813 adverse reactions and 1,645 deaths reported to the MHRA.

Including 320,570 adverse reactions and 526 deaths due to the Pfizer mRNA injection. 823,202 adverse reactions and 1,075 deaths due to the AstraZeneca viral vector injection. 49,771 adverse reactions and 16 deaths due to the Moderna mRNA inejction. And 3,270 adverse reactions and 28 deaths reported to the MHRA where the brand of Covid-19 vaccine was not listed in the report. However, the MHRA have stated just 10% of serious adverse reactions are reported to the MHRA Yellow Card scheme. I think current deaths linked to the jabs are about 1800 to 1900 and growing all the time.

And if it’s estimated that only 10% is reported I can only imagine what the true number could be? The thing is nobody knows the true number which is scary. The vaccine companies are stating that the risk is low but how can they prove this if they don’t know the true numbers of adverse side affects that is grossly underreported worldwide anyway. A friend of mine got pericarditis after having her booster jab and nobody thought to link it to the jab. She is fit with no underlying heart conditions or family history of heart disease. Thats just one example. I know several people who have have adverse reactions after having the jab but the doctors have dismissed the jab as a possible cause! The numbers are increasing daily and if this is the short term affect god knows what the long term affects could be? No body wants to hear what I’m saying and come up with all the excuses under the son. Let’s face facts the jab carries risk too and I have no doubt they are working for many but they are also causing horrible side affects for many (these are underreported and dismissed because it doesn’t suit the agenda or narrative) carries risk factors just like any other drug and that’s a fact, people who say they are tested and proven to be very safe need to realise that they come with side affects too! I have issue with the way the adverse effects are dismissed, under reporting, censored and that there’s hardly any information on the victims who have suffered from these jabs on any news or media platform worldwide! It’s all censored, shut down and kept quiet. Any victim either covid or vaccines related injury should have their story heard and I can’t think of any vaccine injury victims having their say. It’s disgusting. Like I said there’s two sides of the coin and one side is being kept in the dark deliberately. No reporting by the media about adverse reactions, no transparency, no open discussion or debate and balance to the argument, very one sided, very biased and the pro vaxx know this too!

Midlands

You always hear about the victims of covid 19 but what about the victims of the jabs where’s there story’s? Where is their voice in all of this?

Teesside

.... ........

9.18 billion doses globally to be precise. These anti covid vaccine plonkers really struggle with the big numbers. Also, the small percentages where 0.5% of cases result in deaths is Seen as no big deal. All well and good unless you are the one having the adverse reaction. I'm sure that stats really help in that case.

Do you take any prescribed or over the counter medication?"

Not if I can help it. I'm picky about anything I put in my body.

What point are you trying to make?

"You always hear about the victims of covid 19 but what about the victims of the jabs where’s there story’s? Where is their voice in all of this?"

Adverse side effects are the elephant in the room.

I started a thread on it. It had three comments, and then it disappeared. No reason why.

Newcastle and Gateshead

"You always hear about the victims of covid 19 but what about the victims of the jabs where’s there story’s? Where is their voice in all of this?

I started a thread on it. It had three comments, and then it disappeared. No reason why."

Because the actual side effects are documented… whereas what anti vaxxers put out is heresy and not peer reviewed

It’s the different between being responsible and being dangerous….

Brighton

All these folks pushing out the “there are risks to all drugs” miss the point that with all other drugs you have the choice and invariably there are alternatives. The risks are actively communicated and generally most drugs have been in use for many years with a good body of evidence to quantify and contextualise the side effects and risks.

Ardent pro-vax want to remove choice.

Glasgow

.... ........

9.18 billion doses globally to be precise. These anti covid vaccine plonkers really struggle with the big numbers. Also, the small percentages where 0.5% of cases result in deaths is Seen as no big deal. All well and good unless you are the one having the adverse reaction. I'm sure that stats really help in that case.

Do you take any prescribed or over the counter medication?Not if I can help it. I'm picky about anything I put in my body.

What point are you trying to make?"

That there isn't a prescribed or over the counter medication that comes without a risk of side effects..even mainstream medications used to treat 'trivial' conditions can have have life changing side effects. Covid had the potential to destroy many more millions of lives if left unaddressed, as far as I was concerned the risk of vaccine side effects was inconsequential compared to the prevailing risks of the virus particularly during the last quarter of 2020.

Newcastle and Gateshead

"All these folks pushing out the “there are risks to all drugs” miss the point that with all other drugs you have the choice and invariably there are alternatives. The risks are actively communicated and generally most drugs have been in use for many years with a good body of evidence to quantify and contextualise the side effects and risks.

Ardent pro-vax want to remove choice."

How do you think most drugs got to the stage of having a good body of evidence to quantify and contextualise the side effects and risks (I have deliberately used your wording)

It’s not that the vaccines have skipped any steps in the licensing process…. It’s just that all the steps have been taken in a quicker timeframe…

For example all the evidence was being peer reviewed at the same time as the case studies were taking place… real time rather than after! ( which is why NICE in the UK authorised vaccines quicker than the EU and the FDA)

So are you telling me that if they found a drug that would cure cancer or dementia tomorrow with exactly the same results as this vaccines, you would not be in line straight away to take it!

Teesside

.... ........

Do you take any prescribed or over the counter medication?Not if I can help it. I'm picky about anything I put in my body.

What point are you trying to make?

That there isn't a prescribed or over the counter medication that comes without a risk of side effects..even mainstream medications used to treat 'trivial' conditions can have have life changing side effects. Covid had the potential to destroy many more millions of lives if left unaddressed, as far as I was concerned the risk of vaccine side effects was inconsequential compared to the prevailing risks of the virus particularly during the last quarter of 2020."

Yes, I agree. Everything has a risk.

However I'll never agree to someone being coerced into taking it with threats of exclusion from society. I took first two vaccines and have had covid twice. If the antibodies from all that can't protect me then I'll take my chances with covid part 3.

"You always hear about the victims of covid 19 but what about the victims of the jabs where’s there story’s? Where is their voice in all of this?

I started a thread on it. It had three comments, and then it disappeared. No reason why.

Because the actual side effects are documented… whereas what anti vaxxers put out is heresy and not peer reviewed

It’s the different between being responsible and being dangerous…. "

Did you see the thread I posted? Please define 'heresy' and then show me what was considered 'heresy' in it.

If you didn't read it, you can retract your statement.

Newcastle and Gateshead

Did you see the thread I posted? Please define 'heresy' and then show me what was considered 'heresy' in it.

If you didn't read it, you can retract your statement."

Nope… post the link to where it has been peer reviewed… then we can have a read….

The problem with the links of malone is that he is saying a lot of stuff and he throws it out there .. but the actual research and peer reviewed papers and journals don’t reflect that….

It’s like people who keep bleating on about hydroxy and ivermectin…

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

OP - would you follow an instruction to leave the site and do something, without any explanation for why you should?

Most people don't reasonably expect that from others, do they?

If something is important enough for you to expect that, it is reasonable to expect your summary of what you are directing people to. Plus, you could add your opinion.

Who are you expecting us to look at and use our valuable time for? Is it someone who has published peer-reviewed evidence, in reputable scientific journals that is relevant and current, ie since the virus started? Generally, if it's not credible, via such accredited avenues, it's not going to be of esteemed value. And especially, in a 2 years period of the most research on a topic that's been undertaken in the history of the human race.

I'm assuming that we're not considering someone who has been discredited, in any way.

Central

There are not spike proteins in the vaccines that are causing anything other than improved health. He wasn't the original inventor of the vaccine technology either. He has no current peer-reviewed material that appears relevant either.

Scunthorpe

--------

I started a thread on it. It had three comments, and then it disappeared. No reason why."

The Mods don't give reasons for pulling threads from the forums, but I remember the thread (I had responded). The reason it was pulled, is because your opening post was just filled with much disproved lies. This site (as with all UK websites) are legally required to monitor & remove "Fake News".

Cal

Brighton

"All these folks pushing out the “there are risks to all drugs” miss the point that with all other drugs you have the choice and invariably there are alternatives. The risks are actively communicated and generally most drugs have been in use for many years with a good body of evidence to quantify and contextualise the side effects and risks.

Ardent pro-vax want to remove choice.

How do you think most drugs got to the stage of having a good body of evidence to quantify and contextualise the side effects and risks (I have deliberately used your wording)

It’s not that the vaccines have skipped any steps in the licensing process…. It’s just that all the steps have been taken in a quicker timeframe…

For example all the evidence was being peer reviewed at the same time as the case studies were taking place… real time rather than after! ( which is why NICE in the UK authorised vaccines quicker than the EU and the FDA)

So are you telling me that if they found a drug that would cure cancer or dementia tomorrow with exactly the same results as this vaccines, you would not be in line straight away to take it! "

Fabio don’t try schooling me. We have all been on these forums long enough to get a feel for where people are coming from. My post said nothing NOTHING about whether the vaccines have been properly tested etc etc. My post was clearly focused on how people are dismissive when people raise vaccine risks by saying “all drugs have risks”. Of course they do but they also have long term wide scale usage and that satisfies most people’s concerns.

I believe my point was clear and related to why some people remain concerned. Lack of long term study on side effects. OF COURSE there can’t be long term studies currently as we are in the moment of need BUT that doesn’t allay all concerns.

I don’t need to be told about concurrent testing/trial phases and live peer review. I know. That wasn’t the point of my post.

Central

"You always hear about the victims of covid 19 but what about the victims of the jabs where’s there story’s? Where is their voice in all of this?"

Peer-reviewed evidence in the credible scientific literature is in abundance and is going to be of a higher standard than what can be found elsewhere.

scotland

.... ........

9.18 billion doses globally to be precise. These anti covid vaccine plonkers really struggle with the big numbers. Also, the small percentages where 0.5% of cases result in deaths is Seen as no big deal. All well and good unless you are the one having the adverse reaction. I'm sure that stats really help in that case."

That the best response you have!?

Your immune system will protect you right? All well and good unless you are one those with a healthly immune system but end up in hospital or with long term damage or even death.

0.5% of cases result in death. All well and good unless you're the 0.5% which is considerably greater than death by vaccination...

all around

.... ........

How many percent died from an adverse reaction as a matter of interest ?

all around

Oh and according to world o meter figures the death rate is 1.12% of infected and it was over 3% before the vaccine

scotland

"Oh and according to world o meter figures the death rate is 1.12% of infected and it was over 3% before the vaccine

"

I don't think these figures can be used in any discussion. It's not 1.12% of infected. It's 1.12% of positive cases. So many people have unknowingly had covid or have had covid but haven't been tested.

Also, now there are many more being tested. We use LFTs now to identify asymptomatic cases. A positive LFT would mean going for a PCR. Pre 2021, these cases would never have been detected.

Of course, despite what some say, vaccines are working at reducing symptoms which is why there are less deaths. Pre vaccine we have over 1,000 deaths a day at times. Now, were are probably averaging about 10x less but more cases.

By *ylonSlutTV/TS  over a year ago

Durham

.... ........

How many percent died from an adverse reaction as a matter of interest ?"

It depends on the vaccine but seen figures of around 0.5 in a million quoted.

Midlands

Okay. Find me a peer reviewed study that proves their are no short term or even still long term adverse reactions to the jabs? I bet you can’t? I thought so. It doesn’t exist in regards of long term! The jabs can cause horrible adverse side affects and that’s something you need to accept. You can argue the point all day and night but facts are facts! Speak to the victims of the vaccine injured. I’m sure they will appreciate you telling them find me a pieer review study to prove what you are saying is true, another fact you need to accept is that their are no long term studies on adverse reactions to these jabs because they simply don’t exist so we can’t say for definite that the jabs are safe long term! Can you not accept this? You bang on about how great the jabs are but you also need to realise they come with risks too how ever small they are!

"And the number of people getting adverse reactions is also increasing at a huge rate too. There’s always tow sides of the coin. You can’t have one without the other. "
Actually you can hear one and not the other just turn on BBC news

"And at the same time if you know that some of the vaccines can cause strokes, blood clots, pericarditis, myocarditis, Bell’s palsy, heart attack, seizures, paralysis and even death is some cases even it is a small percentage that is also manslaughter, drug companies know of this and claim there jabs are totally safe this is misinformation too! . It works both ways. It’s about informed consent. Every medication carries a risk and Dr malone was trying to warn people of this risk. Just as not taking the vaccines has a risk taking it also carries a risk too. "

Most othèr every day medication like paracetamol can have side effects like the ones you name but most people take them anyway.

scotland

"Okay. Find me a peer reviewed study that proves their are no short term or even still long term adverse reactions to the jabs? I bet you can’t? I thought so. It doesn’t exist in regards of long term! The jabs can cause horrible adverse side affects and that’s something you need to accept. You can argue the point all day and night but facts are facts! Speak to the victims of the vaccine injured. I’m sure they will appreciate you telling them find me a pieer review study to prove what you are saying is true, another fact you need to accept is that their are no long term studies on adverse reactions to these jabs because they simply don’t exist so we can’t say for definite that the jabs are safe long term! Can you not accept this? You bang on about how great the jabs are but you also need to realise they come with risks too how ever small they are!"

Who has denied that there are no risks with the vaccines. I think people accept there are risks but the benefits outweigh the risks...

By *lym4realCouple  over a year ago

plymouth

We'd suggest watching "Don't look up" and although not a great movie it does show what scientists go through and also damn funny in parts !! xxxx

Teesside

.... ........

Your immune system will protect you right? All well and good unless you are one those with a healthly immune system but end up in hospital or with long term damage or even death.

0.5% of cases result in death. All well and good unless you're the 0.5% which is considerably greater than death by vaccination...

"

Yup, best I've got. I'm not on here to score points to like some

You win. Hope that makes your day better.

If you didn't read it, you can retract your statement.

Nope… post the link to where it has been peer reviewed… then we can have a read….

The problem with the links of malone is that he is saying a lot of stuff and he throws it out there .. but the actual research and peer reviewed papers and journals don’t reflect that….

It’s like people who keep bleating on about hydroxy and ivermectin…"

Let's get this straight.

You hadn't read it, but you immediately came to the conclusion what I put out was heresy and wasn't peer reviewed?

Central

"Okay. Find me a peer reviewed study that proves their are no short term or even still long term adverse reactions to the jabs? I bet you can’t? I thought so. It doesn’t exist in regards of long term! The jabs can cause horrible adverse side affects and that’s something you need to accept. You can argue the point all day and night but facts are facts! Speak to the victims of the vaccine injured. I’m sure they will appreciate you telling them find me a pieer review study to prove what you are saying is true, another fact you need to accept is that their are no long term studies on adverse reactions to these jabs because they simply don’t exist so we can’t say for definite that the jabs are safe long term! Can you not accept this? You bang on about how great the jabs are but you also need to realise they come with risks too how ever small they are!"

You're trying to make a point hold by demanding something that others haven't claimed and which is not in any case in existence. 'Long term studies' for vaccines don’t typically exist prior to approvals, as has been covered here every week for many months. Phase 2 and 3 Trials are completed and approvals sought. See also other medicines and their development pathways. In the 2020s, Vaccines are inherently trouble free now longer-term, once shorter-term safety is established.

The vaccines have potentially saved hundreds of thousands of lives, with almost 10 billion doses given. Other than in a pretend world, it's facile asking for something that doesn't exist, nor is expected to exist, ie long term lack of problems.

By *aysOfOurLivesCouple  over a year ago

Chigwell

"Dr. Robert Malone, a pioneer of mRNA technology, is being censored by Big Tech platforms. According to Malone, the mRNA-based COVID-19 vaccines carry some risks that are being downplayed by public health bodies and his statements are coming up against misinformation policies on many social media platforms.It appears LinkedIn took issue with a recent post Malone made about Health Canada responding to the concerns him and other experts raised about the presence of the “spike protein” in the mRNA-based COVID-19 vaccines. At the end of the day he only raising a concern for a technology that he developed back in 1990 so he has the right more than anyone to have a valid opinion on the topic! "

Ok…

the “Dr” doesn’t have a PHD, he bailed early to get a job.

He didn’t invent the mRNA procedure, he merely posited that RNA “could” be wrapped in fat to gain entry to a cell and that this might be the basis of a new class of drug. He didn’t develop anything with it. He is simply retroactively claiming credit. *the “Marconi invented the iPhone” quote in this thread perfectly explains this, so no, he does not have the right to hold a valid opinion in the same way Marconi doesn’t have any more right to tell you which of your phone apps are selling your data.

He is a clever, bitter, angry, dangerous man with an axe to grind who’s only legacy with be the deaths of thousands through his misinformation

Brighton

"And at the same time if you know that some of the vaccines can cause strokes, blood clots, pericarditis, myocarditis, Bell’s palsy, heart attack, seizures, paralysis and even death is some cases even it is a small percentage that is also manslaughter, drug companies know of this and claim there jabs are totally safe this is misinformation too! . It works both ways. It’s about informed consent. Every medication carries a risk and Dr malone was trying to warn people of this risk. Just as not taking the vaccines has a risk taking it also carries a risk too.

Most othèr every day medication like paracetamol can have side effects like the ones you name but most people take them anyway."

Don’t remotely blame you for not reading the whole thread but this has been addressed (including by me)...

Paracetomol and many other every day medicines are not comparable to these vaccines. While I am NOT saying the vaccines are any more dangerous than any other vaccines that came before (I don’t actually know) the drugs you refer to have been around for decades and as such have substantial data and studies to inform dosage etc and quantify risks and side effects. For anyone who is concerned, this provides a level of reassurance that isn’t there for these vaccines.

In addition people have choice about whether to use any drug but that choice is being eroded when it comes to these vaccines.

People who are hesitating still or are anti are vilified and told they are a danger to society. Many people advocate excluding them from society or at very least make their lives increasingly difficult. Some on these forums advocate refusing NHS medical treatment for the unvaccinated and spout “choices have consequences” which pretty much means there is actually ultimately no choice.

By *aussageMan  over a year ago

Stalbridge

"Dr. Robert Malone, a pioneer of mRNA technology, is being censored by Big Tech platforms. According to Malone, the mRNA-based COVID-19 vaccines carry some risks that are being downplayed by public health bodies and his statements are coming up against misinformation policies on many social media platforms.It appears LinkedIn took issue with a recent post Malone made about Health Canada responding to the concerns him and other experts raised about the presence of the “spike protein” in the mRNA-based COVID-19 vaccines. At the end of the day he only raising a concern for a technology that he developed back in 1990 so he has the right more than anyone to have a valid opinion on the topic!

Ok…

He didn’t invent the mRNA procedure, he merely posited that RNA “could” be wrapped in fat to gain entry to a cell and that this might be the basis of a new class of drug. He didn’t develop anything with it. He is simply retroactively claiming credit. *the “Marconi invented the iPhone” quote in this thread perfectly explains this, so no, he does not have the right to hold a valid opinion in the same way Marconi doesn’t have any more right to tell you which of your phone apps are selling your data.

He is a clever, bitter, angry, dangerous man with an axe to grind who’s only legacy with be the deaths of thousands through his misinformation "

LOL. The vaccines are the most dangerous ever released on the market. EU it's 30 thousand deaths and over 3 million injuries from the shots. Plus they don't stop you from getting or transmitting covid. Now they are saying they only offer up to 12 weeks of 'protection'. What kind of insane bullshit is this.

Central

"Dr. Robert Malone, a pioneer of mRNA technology, is being censored by Big Tech platforms. According to Malone, the mRNA-based COVID-19 vaccines carry some risks that are being downplayed by public health bodies and his statements are coming up against misinformation policies on many social media platforms.It appears LinkedIn took issue with a recent post Malone made about Health Canada responding to the concerns him and other experts raised about the presence of the “spike protein” in the mRNA-based COVID-19 vaccines. At the end of the day he only raising a concern for a technology that he developed back in 1990 so he has the right more than anyone to have a valid opinion on the topic!

Ok…

He is a clever, bitter, angry, dangerous man with an axe to grind who’s only legacy with be the deaths of thousands through his misinformation "

Thanks. I think that is more than enough to finalise the irrelevance of the charlatan

Brighton

"The vaccines are the most dangerous ever released on the market. EU it's 30 thousand deaths and over 3 million injuries from the shots. Plus they don't stop you from getting or transmitting covid. Now they are saying they only offer up to 12 weeks of 'protection'. What kind of insane bullshit is this."

Where are you getting the 30,000 deaths and 3m injuries across the EU? I would be very interested to read this (assuming credible source).

Also “most dangerous ever released to market” where is that statement from?

Chigwell

Ok…

He is a clever, bitter, angry, dangerous man with an axe to grind who’s only legacy with be the deaths of thousands through his misinformation

LOL. The vaccines are the most dangerous ever released on the market. EU it's 30 thousand deaths and over 3 million injuries from the shots. Plus they don't stop you from getting or transmitting covid. Now they are saying they only offer up to 12 weeks of 'protection'. What kind of insane bullshit is this."

30k deaths directly attributed to the jab? *cough* BULL

FACT: between 9 December 2020 and 8 September 2021 there were 1,645 deaths where the person died shortly after receiving one of the coronavirus vaccines. This is the number of deaths reported as POSSIBLY linked to a vaccine, however they will not have been fully investigated at the time of reporting and a report is not proof of causation. So, the numbers are likely to be a big overestimate.

The truth is simple. Like addicts, Conspiracy-Whacka-doodles will NEVER change or be changed until they concede the snake oil they’ve on repeat order, although far more deliciously exciting and more-ish, it is still the work of fiction, myth and lies.

If you want to “uncover the truth” then to need out every “truth” Under the microscope, including those “truths” the conspiracists are selling.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5iABaxRWGxk&t=1228s

think some of you need to watch this and listen then maybe have a bit of self reflection tbh

Chigwell

"https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5iABaxRWGxk&t=1228s

think some of you need to watch this and listen then maybe have a bit of self reflection tbh

"

We’ll that went nowhere mad took too long to get there lol

--------

The Mods don't give reasons for pulling threads from the forums, but I remember the thread (I had responded). The reason it was pulled, is because your opening post was just filled with much disproved lies. This site (as with all UK websites) are legally required to monitor & remove "Fake News".

Cal"

What disproved lies were they?

My opening (and only) post was a scenario to the effect of imagine suffering from an adverse event after a vaccine only to discover the vaccine doesn't prevent infection and doesn't transmission.

People have suffered adverse events after taking the vaccine.

The vaccine doesn't prevent infection.

The vaccine doesn't prevent transmission.

Are the above true or false?

By *entlemanPMan  over a year ago

Grantham

Robert Malone..

I mean he only invented mrna so that does kind of quality him to talk about it. Top trumps whitty and valance et al

By *aussageMan  over a year ago

Stalbridge

"The vaccines are the most dangerous ever released on the market. EU it's 30 thousand deaths and over 3 million injuries from the shots. Plus they don't stop you from getting or transmitting covid. Now they are saying they only offer up to 12 weeks of 'protection'. What kind of insane bullshit is this.

Where are you getting the 30,000 deaths and 3m injuries across the EU? I would be very interested to read this (assuming credible source).

Also “most dangerous ever released to market” where is that statement from?"

It's from EudraVigilance, the european database that tracks adverse drug reactions and injuries.

Midlands

Only 10% of Deaths are estimated to be reporting so grossly underestimated

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

"Robert Malone..

I mean he only invented mrna so that does kind of quality him to talk about it. Top trumps whitty and valance et al"

No, he did not invent it..

He was involved but many others also were, who don't claim individual responsibility ..

Strange that he does when it's known he didn't, even more strange that some believe him..

Scunthorpe

--------

Cal

My opening (and only) post was a scenario to the effect of imagine suffering from an adverse event after a vaccine only to discover the vaccine doesn't prevent infection and doesn't transmission.

Are the above true or false?"

As previously stated. It is a well proven fact (in pre omicron studies), the vaccines DO prevent MOST infections, and they prevent MOST transmissions.

Yes the do not prevent 100%, and their effectiveness reduces over time, but the whole "Vaccines don't prevent" statement is a lie.

Cal

in Lancashire

Ok…

LOL. The vaccines are the most dangerous ever released on the market. EU it's 30 thousand deaths and over 3 million injuries from the shots. Plus they don't stop you from getting or transmitting covid. Now they are saying they only offer up to 12 weeks of 'protection'. What kind of insane bullshit is this."

There's almost comical irony in you using the phrase bullshit after quoting nonsensical figures..

Ffs why do seemingly intelligent people swallow such obvious twaddle..

Chigwell

"People have suffered adverse events after taking the vaccine.

Both depending on how much truth you want to hear.

- “adverse effect” could range from a sore arm or headache through to death. So yes, people have had adverse effects. If you’d mean have people died from the jab, then it’s yes again. But, again it’s a case of has it been attributed to or conclusively proven? and what percentage of people die? Do more of less die from other medications?

- “prevent infections” again, do you mean all or some? no, it doesn’t prevent all infections, yes it does recent the majority of infections. This is clear in the data but it is not a panacea.

- “prevent transmission”, let’s ignore any transmissions by contact as it clearly wouldn’t apply, it doesn’t turn your skin in to some kind of anti-bac surface killing germs on contact so let’s just reapply the “all or some” for transmissions by means of respiration. It reduces this by a significant amount in real terms by preventing infections taking hold and reproducing thus retaining a greatly reduced pool of slime from which to spread.

It really is a case of “how many bullets do you want to put in the gun you are playing Russian roulette with” - I’m thinking none. Although there are many who’re asking for a bigger magazine with a higher calibre

Central

"Only 10% of Deaths are estimated to be reporting so grossly underestimated "

Grossly under-referenced and accepted are the solid arguments that refute what is mostly BS content in this thread.

Midlands

Well said!

Dr Malone says

“Vaccines are my business. I am not an anti-vaxxer. I am a pro-truth, pro-safety, pro-bioethics vaccine developer. Vaccines save lives. They are often, but not always, our best hope for reducing the death and disease associated with many pathogens, and offer hope for treating cancer and other diseases.”

He also says that all of the current Covid vaccines on offer are gene therapy-based vaccines.

“Both of these types of vaccines employ technologies that involve transferring foreign genetic material into the cells of the person receiving the vaccine, and making those cells essentially become miniature vaccine antigen manufacturing factories – inside the body.

“Why does this matter? Because, from my point of view as the person who first came up with the idea to use “gene therapy” and “mRNA delivery” for vaccination, the “active drug substance” is not the gene therapy vector, it is the protein that is manufactured in your cells.

“So, from an FDA/regulatory point of view, these products need to be reviewed using the regulations applied to “gene therapy” products as well as those which apply to “vaccines”. These are NOT traditional vaccines. Therefore, the FDA should have insisted that the levels and duration of production of the spike protein should have been well characterised.”

He gets banned from social media platforms for raising his concerns about safety! I find that interesting. He is genuinely concerned about peoples wellbeing who take these vaccines! He is more qualified than most to speak about the mRNA vaccine and much more than valance and whitty I agree.

--------

Cal

As previously stated. It is a well proven fact (in pre omicron studies), the vaccines DO prevent MOST infections, and they prevent MOST transmissions.

Yes the do not prevent 100%, and their effectiveness reduces over time, but the whole "Vaccines don't prevent" statement is a lie.

Cal"

It's not a lie if you caught COVID after having the vaccine.

Central

"Robert Malone..

I mean he only invented mrna so that does kind of quality him to talk about it. Top trumps whitty and valance et al"

See all of the many posts that you've skipped. He has zero published evidence anywhere that is in any way relevant, contemporary, peer-reviewed and credible. Zero. The scientific literature has an abundance of material of the most researched topic in human history. He is absent from it.A nothing.

Brighton

Ok…

LOL. The vaccines are the most dangerous ever released on the market. EU it's 30 thousand deaths and over 3 million injuries from the shots. Plus they don't stop you from getting or transmitting covid. Now they are saying they only offer up to 12 weeks of 'protection'. What kind of insane bullshit is this.

30k deaths directly attributed to the jab? *cough* BULL

FACT: between 9 December 2020 and 8 September 2021 there were 1,645 deaths where the person died shortly after receiving one of the coronavirus vaccines. This is the number of deaths reported as POSSIBLY linked to a vaccine, however they will not have been fully investigated at the time of reporting and a report is not proof of causation. So, the numbers are likely to be a big overestimate.

The truth is simple. Like addicts, Conspiracy-Whacka-doodles will NEVER change or be changed until they concede the snake oil they’ve on repeat order, although far more deliciously exciting and more-ish, it is still the work of fiction, myth and lies.

If you want to “uncover the truth” then to need out every “truth” Under the microscope, including those “truths” the conspiracists are selling. "

Not commenting on whether the vaccines work or are dangerous etc but just on one single point...

Why is it when people bring up vaccine deaths people are quick to say possibly linked to vaccine but not proven etc. Yet when Covid deaths are questioned regarding “with” vs “of” it is always hand waved away?

When you say “they will not have been fully investigated at the time of reporting and a report is not proof of causation” while I agree, the same principles can and should be applied to Covid deaths.

What did a person actually die of (what killed them)?

Did the vaccine exacerbate an existing condition and increase the likelihood of dying?

Did Covid exacerbate an existing condition and increase the likelihood of dying?

Surely we need accurate reporting against both to make a comparative study of risks?

Midlands

You and nobody exactly knows the true number of vaccine related deaths! What you don’t know isn’t always BS! One things for sure vaccine related deaths are being under reported and dismissed. As the evidence mounts over time it’s going to be hard to ignore. Time will reveal the true extent of the problem as it’s still early days. Time will reveal the truth to the doubters! God forbid it ever happens but until an adverse reaction happens to someone you know or love and then the penny will drop that what I’m saying isn’t BS!

Central

[Removed by poster at 02/01/22 15:36:57]

--------

Cal

Cal

The majority are thankfully vaccinated in many countries now. Over time that of course means that more infectious will be amongst the vaccinated. The majority of seriously ill people taking up hospital resources are not vaccinated now. Much of that damage is avoidable. "

Nevertheless, it's still not a lie if you caught COVID after having the vaccine.

Central

--------

Cal

Cal

It's not a lie if you caught COVID after having the vaccine."

The majority are thankfully vaccinated in many countries now. Over time that of course means that more infections will be amongst the vaccinated. The majority of seriously ill people taking up hospital resources are not vaccinated now. Much of that damage is avoidable.

Teesside

--------

Cal

Cal

The majority are thankfully vaccinated in many countries now. Over time that of course means that more infectious will be amongst the vaccinated. The majority of seriously ill people taking up hospital resources are not vaccinated now. Much of that damage is avoidable. "

Until they change the definition of vaccinated to not having had your 12th monthly booster.

"Well said!

Dr Malone says

“Vaccines are my business. I am not an anti-vaxxer. I am a pro-truth, pro-safety, pro-bioethics vaccine developer. Vaccines save lives. They are often, but not always, our best hope for reducing the death and disease associated with many pathogens, and offer hope for treating cancer and other diseases.”

He also says that all of the current Covid vaccines on offer are gene therapy-based vaccines.

“Both of these types of vaccines employ technologies that involve transferring foreign genetic material into the cells of the person receiving the vaccine, and making those cells essentially become miniature vaccine antigen manufacturing factories – inside the body.

“Why does this matter? Because, from my point of view as the person who first came up with the idea to use “gene therapy” and “mRNA delivery” for vaccination, the “active drug substance” is not the gene therapy vector, it is the protein that is manufactured in your cells.

“So, from an FDA/regulatory point of view, these products need to be reviewed using the regulations applied to “gene therapy” products as well as those which apply to “vaccines”. These are NOT traditional vaccines. Therefore, the FDA should have insisted that the levels and duration of production of the spike protein should have been well characterised.”

He gets banned from social media platforms for raising his concerns about safety! I find that interesting. He is genuinely concerned about peoples wellbeing who take these vaccines! He is more qualified than most to speak about the mRNA vaccine and much more than valance and whitty I agree."

He can "say" what he likes.

Doesn't mean any of what he "says" is true.

I mean, you know, he "says" he invented the mRNA vaccine.

Winston

Midlands

anything related to vaccine injury or vaccine death is shot down straight away and discredited! As if it can’t be true, it’s conspiracy, scaremongering or made up lies. It seems like it’s a sore point for a lot of people that they feel uncomfortable talking about and get annoyed about. Like said earlier you can’t beat on about how great these vaccines are without also talking about the potential risks. There’s pros and cons.

"Facts are facts" you say.

Then completely ignore them. What a delicious irony.

Winston

Scunthorpe

--------

Cal

Cal

-----

It's not a lie if you caught COVID after having the vaccine."

Again... nobody has ever said they are 100% effective

Newcastle and Gateshead

"

The fact that after 18 months - 2 years of this shit and people still don’t know the purpose of the vaccine means you are never going to get it through to them

The primary purpose of the vaccines was never to stop you from getting it, it was to mitigate the severity of the illness you get… it keeps you from being ill enough to have to be hospitalised

But as an aside the studies have shown that vaccinated people are shedding virus for a much shorter period.. so therefore it’s gives them less time to infect others…

Chigwell

Conspiracy-whack a-doodles, please feel free to post links to peer reviewed papers conclusively disproving any part of the dangers of covid or these vaccine.

We’ll wait

By *imes_berksMan  over a year ago

Bracknell

--------

Cal

Why did you only ask whether two statements were true and false. Why did you not ask whether these two statements were true or false?

The vaccine reduces the severity of the virus and hence hospital admissions.

The vaccine reduces deaths from the virus?

Your original two statements are similar to these;

Does water drown people?

Does heavy rainfall cause major damage via floods?

True or false? That makes it look like water is not good for you. However the following question was avoided to play down the importance of water;

Does every living animal need water to survive?

Selective questioning leads to no water is more beneficial than water. Hmmmm

--------

Cal

Why did you only ask whether two statements were true and false. Why did you not ask whether these two statements were true or false?

The vaccine reduces the severity of the virus and hence hospital admissions.

The vaccine reduces deaths from the virus?

Your original two statements are similar to these;

Does water drown people?

Does heavy rainfall cause major damage via floods?

True or false? That makes it look like water is not good for you. However the following question was avoided to play down the importance of water;

Does every living animal need water to survive?

Selective questioning leads to no water is more beneficial than water. Hmmmm"

And adverse effects are still the elephant in the room.

Brighton

"

The fact that after 18 months - 2 years of this shit and people still don’t know the purpose of the vaccine means you are never going to get it through to them

The primary purpose of the vaccines was never to stop you from getting it, it was to mitigate the severity of the illness you get… it keeps you from being ill enough to have to be hospitalised

But as an aside the studies have shown that vaccinated people are shedding virus for a much shorter period.. so therefore it’s gives them less time to infect others…

"

Absolutely agree with what you say but we do also need to include the behaviour of many of the vaccinated that has resulted in much wider transmission because despite shedding for less time they have had less severe symptoms or been asymptomatic and therefore been out socialising indiscriminately and unawares they are shedding.

This is the law of unintended consequences.

The huge level of transmission cannot statistically be only down to the unvaccinated. In fact common sense would indicate that as the unvaccinated have less protection then they are more likely to be more ill ergo know they are ill (shedding) and stay home/isolate.

Transmission is, I would argue, being driven by many of the vaccinated throwing caution to the wind, thinking they are indestructible and dropping other forms of risk mitigation.

Therefore shedding for less time, while on the surface sounds good, is actually less relevant if the behaviour and social interaction of those who are vaccinated increases (and it has).

By *atEvolutionCouple  over a year ago

atlantisEVOLUTION Swingers Club. Stoke.

'Malone received criticism for propagating COVID-19 misinformation, including making unsupported claims about the alleged toxicity of spike proteins generated by some COVID-19 vaccines;[2][12][4][24] using interviews on mass media to popularize self-medication with ivermectin;[25] and tweeting a study by others questioning vaccine safety that was later retracted.[2] He stated that LinkedIn temporarily suspended his account over a post stating that the Chairman of the Thomson Reuters Foundation was also a board member at Pfizer, and other posts questioning the efficacy of some COVID-19 vaccines, though his account was later reinstated.[26][27] Malone has also claimed that the Pfizer–BioNTech and Moderna COVID-19 vaccines could worsen COVID-19 infections.[1]

With another researcher, Malone successfully proposed to the publishers of Frontiers in Pharmacology a special issue featuring early observational studies on existing medication used in the treatment of COVID-19, for which they recruited other guest editors, contributors, and reviewers. The journal rejected two of the papers selected: one on famotidine co-authored by Malone and another submitted by physician Pierre Kory on the use of ivermectin.[23] The publisher rejected the ivermectin paper due to what it stated were "a series of strong, unsupported claims" which they determined did "not offer an objective nor balanced scientific contribution."[23] Malone and most other guest editors resigned in protest in April 2021, and the special issue has been pulled from the journal's website.[23]

Malone has also been criticized for falsely claiming that the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) had not granted full approval to the Pfizer vaccine in August 2021.[28]

On December 29, 2021, Malone was banned from Twitter for "repeated violations" of their "COVID-19 misinformation policy" following repeated violations of their strike policy'

Stand up Guys - I'd rather watch my Cat licking a Strawberry lol-ice last summer to a jaunty tune - at least that was funny.

nr spalding

"Listen to the podcast , listen to the corruption .. then make up your own mind. More people waking up everyday

'Malone received criticism for propagating COVID-19 misinformation, including making unsupported claims about the alleged toxicity of spike proteins generated by some COVID-19 vaccines;[2][12][4][24] using interviews on mass media to popularize self-medication with ivermectin;[25] and tweeting a study by others questioning vaccine safety that was later retracted.[2] He stated that LinkedIn temporarily suspended his account over a post stating that the Chairman of the Thomson Reuters Foundation was also a board member at Pfizer, and other posts questioning the efficacy of some COVID-19 vaccines, though his account was later reinstated.[26][27] Malone has also claimed that the Pfizer–BioNTech and Moderna COVID-19 vaccines could worsen COVID-19 infections.[1]

With another researcher, Malone successfully proposed to the publishers of Frontiers in Pharmacology a special issue featuring early observational studies on existing medication used in the treatment of COVID-19, for which they recruited other guest editors, contributors, and reviewers. The journal rejected two of the papers selected: one on famotidine co-authored by Malone and another submitted by physician Pierre Kory on the use of ivermectin.[23] The publisher rejected the ivermectin paper due to what it stated were "a series of strong, unsupported claims" which they determined did "not offer an objective nor balanced scientific contribution."[23] Malone and most other guest editors resigned in protest in April 2021, and the special issue has been pulled from the journal's website.[23]

Malone has also been criticized for falsely claiming that the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) had not granted full approval to the Pfizer vaccine in August 2021.[28]

On December 29, 2021, Malone was banned from Twitter for "repeated violations" of their "COVID-19 misinformation policy" following repeated violations of their strike policy'

Stand up Guys - I'd rather watch my Cat licking a Strawberry lol-ice last summer to a jaunty tune - at least that was funny.

"

This

By *atEvolutionCouple  over a year ago

atlantisEVOLUTION Swingers Club. Stoke.

And you are dead right 'More people are waking up every day'

To crap like this.

By *ovebjsMan  over a year ago

Bristol

All I keep on hearing is that some people have awoken

Something tells me they have been watching too many matrix movies

in Lancashire

On the 'waking up', the numbers of people of all ages coming forward for first jabs is positive..

Pint

God dammit

nr spalding

"God dammit "

Wrong thread lol

nr spalding

"Listen to the podcast , listen to the corruption .. then make up your own mind. More people waking up everyday

On the 'waking up', the numbers of people of all ages coming forward for first jabs is positive.. "

Maybe this is the real "waking up" that they keep talking about?

in Lancashire

On the 'waking up', the numbers of people of all ages coming forward for first jabs is positive..

Maybe this is the real "waking up" that they keep talking about?"

From discussions with some many have said they were unsure earlier which is fine but have now decided to get jabbed, others have said they want to be able to travel..

Of course it's only one hub but if it's being replicated across the country then that's good..

By *drianukMan  over a year ago

Spain, Lancs

The way the authorities are so ruthless in controlling the narrative should set everyone's alarm bells ringing

"The way the authorities are so ruthless in controlling the narrative should set everyone's alarm bells ringing"

What narrative?

Winston

"Time will tell. "
This .

nr spalding

Maybe this is the real "waking up" that they keep talking about?

From discussions with some many have said they were unsure earlier which is fine but have now decided to get jabbed, others have said they want to be able to travel..

Of course it's only one hub but if it's being replicated across the country then that's good.."

Hesitancy I can understand and dont have an issue with it's to be expected in times such as this when none of us have ever experienced a pandemic of this scale before, its some of the utter bs peddled the likes of robert malone that does my head in. But like you say even if people are only starting to just get thier first jab for what ever reason, even just so they can travel its a start and it will hopefully have a beneficial effect on the course of the pandemic and help reduce the number of severe cases putting strain on the health service.

scotland

.... ........

Yup, best I've got. I'm not on here to score points to like some

You win. Hope that makes your day better."

Not looking to point score. Also, not looking to come on here and make myself look like a gullible tool.

By *orsetCouple777Couple  over a year ago

Bournemouth

Hahahahaha

Central

"The way the authorities are so ruthless in controlling the narrative should set everyone's alarm bells ringing"

Let it influence your voting decisions.

Get your scientific evidence as always, just from the reputable scientific literature. Those peddling the falsehoods seen elsewhere here, you'd hope that they would know better.

As for the OP topic. Discredited bullshit deserves little attention and shouldn't be given attention, except to limit danger to others

Central

"Time will tell how much Bullshit people were happily taken in by. This ."

By *orsetCouple777Couple  over a year ago

Bournemouth

"

"

You should revise your knowledge on this one. They certainly did set out to create a preventative vaccine and continue investment into such a thing. Agreed though that people should know by now what the current vaccines offer

Central

"

You should revise your knowledge on this one. They certainly did set out to create a preventative vaccine and continue investment into such a thing. Agreed though that people should know by now what the current vaccines offer"

Future vaccines in development may satisfy that requirement

"Not going to listen to drivel spouted by someone that has already been permanently banned from Twitter for spreading misinformation in an anti-vax video thanks "

If the standards of social media especially twitter are your benchmark for truth rather than a persons credentials and expertise, you should slap yourself

all around

"Not going to listen to drivel spouted by someone that has already been permanently banned from Twitter for spreading misinformation in an anti-vax video thanks

If the standards of social media especially twitter are your benchmark for truth rather than a persons credentials and expertise, you should slap yourself "

And if he has to resort to Twitter to peddle his "truth" there can't be much in the way of demonstrable facts involved

in this truth .....

"

That’s literally ripped from Wikipedia, which was edited the day after he was removed from twitter, an action that has already got lawyers on the case. It’s funny, one of the most educated on the subject is removed from the discussion because it doesn’t fit social media standards, very low, has had hit pieces written about them and for some reason people look at him rather than the people acting against him? If he wanted to lie he wouldn’t have gone on jre… then again, most haven’t listened to what he was saying which was exposing the severe issues that American medical conglomerates and American politics have caused. Especially Pfizer. Oh and Merck. So he obviously isn’t against calling out bad moves on both sides of the argument seen as how Pfizer is seen by half as the saviour regardless of their past and Merck is seen as the saviour by the other half despite their own shitshows.

Maybe you shouldn’t be commenting then

Its an open forum and it wasn't a comment. I was asking what the podcast says....a brief synopsis is sufficient. "

Listen to it yourself, relying on others interpretation and synopsis is the exact issue with all of the debate over all of this.

Dr Malone is a very brave man.

Probably one of the most qualified people to speak on the subject of MRNA vaccines who has risked his career to speak up.

What's interesting is I have never once heard him say "don't get the vaccine". He only speaks from his extensive experience of the subject about some of the potential problems.

Regardless he has been labelled a anti vaxxer and crazy by the media and pharma, and the majority if people accept this without ever listening to what he has to say.

By *LIRTWITHUSCouple  over a year ago

Chester

"Dr Malone is a very brave man.

Probably one of the most qualified people to speak on the subject of MRNA vaccines who has risked his career to speak up.

What's interesting is I have never once heard him say "don't get the vaccine". He only speaks from his extensive experience of the subject about some of the potential problems.

Regardless he has been labelled a anti vaxxer and crazy by the media and pharma, and the majority if people accept this without ever listening to what he has to say."

By *an JuniperoCouple  over a year ago

North East

Regardless he has been labelled a anti vaxxer and crazy by the media and pharma, and the majority if people accept this without ever listening to what he has to say."

London

Can’t wait for this thread to get to 175 replies

I've not heard him labelled an anti vaxxer.

I've heard him labelled (correctly) a lieing twunt though.

I find it hard to take seriously anyone who claims to be the inventor of someone else's discovery.

Winston

North West

I think this article in "The Atlantic" is quite telling about Malone and his motivations:

The Vaccine Scientist Spreading Vaccine Misinformation

Robert Malone claims to have invented mRNA technology. Why is he trying so hard to undermine its use?

By Tom Bartlett

Regardless he has been labelled a anti vaxxer and crazy by the media and pharma, and the majority if people accept this without ever listening to what he has to say.

I've not heard him labelled an anti vaxxer.

I've heard him labelled (correctly) a lieing twunt though.

I find it hard to take seriously anyone who claims to be the inventor of someone else's discovery.

Winston

"

Maybe, Winston, you should look at my last post and look at the names cited on the paper.

"

His publication history is erm rather varied. One first name paper on use of liposomes for RNA transfection. Your elevation of him to sage of all things mRNA vaccine is slightly odd.

"I think this article in "The Atlantic" is quite telling about Malone and his motivations:

The Vaccine Scientist Spreading Vaccine Misinformation

Robert Malone claims to have invented mRNA technology. Why is he trying so hard to undermine its use?

By Tom Bartlett"

Look at the names on the paper I posted above your comment. More importantly look at the lead name, because scientific papers are named in order of significance in contribution to the subject.

"

Look at the names on the paper I posted above your comment. More importantly look at the lead name, because scientific papers are named in order of significance in contribution to the subject."

Yeah, not strictly true. First name = wrote the words in the paper. Last = the principal investigator (boss). Those in the middle = varying levels of contribution.

"

Look at the names on the paper I posted above your comment. More importantly look at the lead name, because scientific papers are named in order of significance in contribution to the subject.

Yeah, not strictly true. First name = wrote the words in the paper. Last = the principal investigator (boss). Those in the middle = varying levels of contribution. "

Fair enough, I always thought that it was lead author and contributor and then co contributors.

London

Weather was nice this morning in London

North East

Where are all the people who contributed more to mRNA technology and mRNA vaccines than Malone? They’re awfully quiet while he’s running round claiming all the credit. Especially if he doesn’t deserve it?

North West

"Where are all the people who contributed more to mRNA technology and mRNA vaccines than Malone? They’re awfully quiet while he’s running round claiming all the credit. Especially if he doesn’t deserve it?"

Look up Katalin Karikó for one. And Jon Wolff too.

But there's many hundreds more, as explained in this 2019 review article by a group from Belgium:

Three decades of messenger RNA vaccine development

Rein Verbeke, Ine Lentacker Stefaan C. De Smedta, and Heleen Dewitte

They cite 224 supporting articles on the history of mRNA vaccine technology over time. Only two are attributed to Malone.

"Not going to listen to drivel spouted by someone that has already been permanently banned from Twitter for spreading misinformation in an anti-vax video thanks

If the standards of social media especially twitter are your benchmark for truth rather than a persons credentials and expertise, you should slap yourself "

What credentials and expertise does Malone actually have?

Winston

By *hetalkingstoveMan  over a year ago

London

"Where are all the people who contributed more to mRNA technology and mRNA vaccines than Malone? They’re awfully quiet while he’s running round claiming all the credit. Especially if he doesn’t deserve it?"

Most scientists are 'quiet' in terms of impact on main stream news. They're busy doing science which will speak for itself.

This guy is engaged in publicising himself, which might suggest something.

North East

"Where are all the people who contributed more to mRNA technology and mRNA vaccines than Malone? They’re awfully quiet while he’s running round claiming all the credit. Especially if he doesn’t deserve it?

Look up Katalin Karikó for one. And Jon Wolff too.

But there's many hundreds more, as explained in this 2019 review article by a group from Belgium:

Three decades of messenger RNA vaccine development

Rein Verbeke, Ine Lentacker Stefaan C. De Smedta, and Heleen Dewitte

They cite 224 supporting articles on the history of mRNA vaccine technology over time. Only two are attributed to Malone. "

But why are they so quiet? Or why isn’t the media giving them air time? Especially if what Malone is saying wrong why aren’t they coming out and disputing it?

North East

"Where are all the people who contributed more to mRNA technology and mRNA vaccines than Malone? They’re awfully quiet while he’s running round claiming all the credit. Especially if he doesn’t deserve it?

Most scientists are 'quiet' in terms of impact on main stream news. They're busy doing science which will speak for itself.

This guy is engaged in publicising himself, which might suggest something. "

“Busy doing science” while Malone is running taking all the credit and then trying to undermine everything? Why?

What I’m getting at is there seems to be loads of comments suggesting Malone is practically a nobody in terms of mRNA, yet he appears to be the only one who people have heard of.

Would you let him take credit for your work then publicly trash it?

By *ylonSlutTV/TS  over a year ago

Durham

“Busy doing science” while Malone is running taking all the credit and then trying to undermine everything? Why?

What I’m getting at is there seems to be loads of comments suggesting Malone is practically a nobody in terms of mRNA, yet he appears to be the only one who people have heard of.

Would you let him take credit for your work then publicly trash it? "

Maybe they have nothing to "sell" unlike Malone.

North East

Maybe they have nothing to "sell" unlike Malone. "

Everyone’s got something to sell haha.

But if it was me I certainly wouldn’t sit back and let him take credit for my work. Especially if he’s going to undermine it.

Maybe they have nothing to "sell" unlike Malone.

Everyone’s got something to sell haha.

But if it was me I certainly wouldn’t sit back and let him take credit for my work. Especially if he’s going to undermine it. "

It's not like Anthony Fauchi is 'trustworthy' and without any conflicts of interests is it?