FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Make a change! Stand up for what is right!

Make a change! Stand up for what is right!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aughtiness69 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Kinmel bay

This is NOT a vax Vs antvax post! And personally I don't agree with the conspiracy shite that's being spread.

This is about the vile nature I have seen on this forum over the past few weeks!

Do you believe all non vaxinated should be refused NHS treatment or forced to have the vaccine or even desposed off?

If you do, take a long hard look at what shite you are saying!!

This is there view and they are entitled to it no matter how wrong it may be in your opinion.

Plenty of times history has shown is that following a crowd isn't the best idea so stop whilst you can.

You know when you watch a program about Hitler and you think "if people did something at that point it would never have happend" well guess what, we are at that point now!

Sounds OTT? Study history and you will see it's not!

Or better yet read 5 steps to Tyriany.

Again I don't care if you are pro Vax or anti.

Wake up and realise we are setting a dangerous precedent on freedoms here.

It's hate speech, it's against the law! Or is supposed to be.

Anyone saying it isn't a protected charitoristic is full of BS.

Belief is, yes it's categorised as religion/ belief but is taken on it's own.

Plus 1998 human rights act.

And do yourself another favor!

Instead of belittling and saying stuff about there mental health. Try educating them. Explain why. Have a damn debate enven if you call them a fuckwit whilst doing so don't just make that your only response.

And last favour to ask. If you don't want to actually make a change for the better and carry on wishing these people gone.

Realise what path as a humans that takes us down.

Please I beg you just be kind.

I wasmt supposed to wrote this, I was going to keep it to myself but have had way to much to drink lol.

Toghteher we can beat this is bollox, that ship has saild when the elected did not act swift or hard enough. But we can help and it would be a lot better if we could help without segregation umong us.

Thank you even if you disagree. Thank you for reading.

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Very well said. I’ve had two jabs don’t want a booster and have had some hate thrown at me about that. I’ve got family who have had no jabs, it’s their choice but like you I’ve been shocked at some of the vile hatred thrown around on some of the threads in this section.

Kinmel bay

It's sad we are all humans on the same ball spinning through space and we could be so much more just need to stop letting opposing views devidde us.

By *ptgadgetMan  over a year ago

Colorado Springs

Well said. Every one should have a choice. We haven’t heard of side effects, not because there haven’t been any, but because our American media has refused to report on it.

Decide if the possible side effects are worth the “protection” for yourself.

"It's sad we are all humans on the same ball spinning through space and we could be so much more just need to stop letting opposing views devidde us. "

Pretty sure if there were racist or homophobic comments on a post they would be removed but seems that anyone who’s chosen not be jabbed is attacked. Seen fair few comments where people have mentioned eliminating them. ??????

Kinmel bay

Yes you are correct.

We are not antivax in any way but after 2 people (one of us) and a close friend ran into serious issues after the jab. It's easy to say that only 0.1% have a near death reaction. But when you or someone you love are that 0.1% it soon changes your mind

The belittling paragraph is essential on here with all topics.

I've seen some right 'mares started over nothing but presuming...

Not sure why people can't ask nicely to clarify .....

Anyway nicely wrote OP X

Kinmel bay

100% true

Thank you

By *leaserforPleasureTV/TS  over a year ago

Whitstable

Godwins Law applied from the opening post.

Kinmel bay

"Godwins Law applied from the opening post."

No, think you need to look at the definition of Godwin's law!

It definitely does not apply when refrensing as abeging argument lol.

But your post does kinda prove my point. People just want to throw in little digs without any meaningful input.

By *ominantDogMan  over a year ago

Manchester, Docklands, Exmoor

"Godwins Law applied from the opening post."

Both unhelpful and inaccurate.

Great way to start your day. Still, onwards and upwards, eh.

By *armandwet50Couple  over a year ago

Manchester

"This is NOT a vax Vs antvax post! And personally I don't agree with the conspiracy shite that's being spread.

This is about the vile nature I have seen on this forum over the past few weeks!

Do you believe all non vaxinated should be refused NHS treatment or forced to have the vaccine or even desposed off?

This is there view and they are entitled to it no matter how wrong it may be in your opinion.

Plenty of times history has shown is that following a crowd isn't the best idea so stop whilst you can.

You know when you watch a program about Hitler and you think "if people did something at that point it would never have happend" well guess what, we are at that point now!

Instead of belittling and saying stuff about there mental health. Try educating them. Explain why. Have a damn debate enven if you call them a fuckwit whilst doing so don't just make that your only response.

And last favour to ask. If you don't want to actually make a change for the better and carry on wishing these people gone.

I wasmt supposed to wrote this, I was going to keep it to myself but have had way to much to drink lol.

Toghteher we can beat this is bollox, that ship has saild when the elected did not act swift or hard enough. But we can help and it would be a lot better if we could help without segregation umong us.

Thank you even if you disagree. Thank you for reading. "

If you choose not to vax you should not be allowed to work, no use of the NHS (for covid) and should be under lockdown. No hatred just plain common sense. If the Government states this it is still their choice to get vaxed or not.

"This is NOT a vax Vs antvax post! And personally I don't agree with the conspiracy shite that's being spread.

If you choose not to vax you should not be allowed to work, no use of the NHS (for covid) and should be under lockdown. No hatred just plain common sense. If the Government states this it is still their choice to get vaxed or not."

Very little if any common sense

Kinmel bay

But having the vaccine doesn't stop transmission? All you are doing is purseicuting people based on there belief. Surely you can see that's wrong

By *llywalesWoman  over a year ago

"If you choose not to vax you should not be allowed to work, no use of the NHS (for covid) and should be under lockdown. No hatred just plain common sense. If the Government states this it is still their choice to get vaxed or not."

That’s ridiculous, and extremely ignorant demands. Vax doesn’t even stop you spreading it in any way, they have even admitted that since the start. Where is your evidence for these claims? Or do you like your new found power of being able to tell people what to do because you chose to get vaccinated? - I’m fully vaxxed.

By *den-Valley-coupleCouple  over a year ago

Cumbria

Pro-choice

Manchester

"

If you choose not to vax you should not be allowed to work, no use of the NHS (for covid) and should be under lockdown. No hatred just plain common sense. If the Government states this it is still their choice to get vaxed or not.

That’s ridiculous, and extremely ignorant demands. Vax doesn’t even stop you spreading it in any way, they have even admitted that since the start. Where is your evidence for these claims? Or do you like your new found power of being able to tell people what to do because you chose to get vaccinated? - I’m fully vaxxed."

It doesn't stop the spread you're correct but the figures prove non vax are more likely to be in hospital using up vital resources, that could be saving other lives

By *leaserforPleasureTV/TS  over a year ago

Whitstable

"Godwins Law applied from the opening post.

Great way to start your day. Still, onwards and upwards, eh."

Godwin’s law …

the theory that as an online discussion progresses, it becomes inevitable that someone or something will eventually be compared to Adolf Hitler or the Nazis, regardless of the original topic.

"correcting others' errors, especially online, can quickly lead to invocations of Godwin's law"

Technically maybe, however Godwins Law cannot be ruled out simply because its in the opening post and not as the thread develops.

The OP throws in Adolf half way through the post, admits its a rant and has been drinking (this early?), classic Godwin states of posting.

By *uliette500Woman  over a year ago

Hull

"But having the vaccine doesn't stop transmission? All you are doing is purseicuting people based on there belief. Surely you can see that's wrong "

But having the vaccine decreases your viral load and does REDUCE transmission which I why I believe people working in certain fields have a responsibility to be vaccinated.

Also mandatory vaccinations have been around for years for some jobs and is certainly not a new thing.

I wouldn't be allowed to work without a Hep B vaccine for example so why should covid be any different?

By *omblingFreeCouple  over a year ago

Llandybie

Varients wouldn't keep coming in if it wasn't for the jet setters. It's the people hopping on and off planes like it's 2019 that are spreading this, not unvaccinated twenty-somethings. The unvaccinated are being scapegoated by precisely the kind of elites and media types who refuse to admit their copious foreign travel is making people ill. Till bedhead Johnson stops putting all his eggs in one basket with this booster bollocks I'm not having one. If the lying bastard quit today I'd consider it though. Till then, no way!

By *ffc290677Couple  over a year ago

sandy

If you choose not to vax you should not be allowed to work, no use of the NHS (for covid) and should be under lockdown. No hatred just plain common sense. If the Government states this it is still their choice to get vaxed or not."

by that logic then should smokers get treatment for cancer? Sports people get treatment if they break a bone? Very slippery road

"

That’s ridiculous, and extremely ignorant demands. Vax doesn’t even stop you spreading it in any way, they have even admitted that since the start. Where is your evidence for these claims? Or do you like your new found power of being able to tell people what to do because you chose to get vaccinated? - I’m fully vaxxed.

It doesn't stop the spread you're correct but the figures prove non vax are more likely to be in hospital using up vital resources, that could be saving other lives"

Hope you don’t drink or smoke and have a healthy diet or you may end up using a hospital bed needed by someone else.

Kinmel bay

"

It doesn't stop the spread you're correct but the figures prove non vax are more likely to be in hospital using up vital resources, that could be saving other lives"

Again not so true with the Omicron varient.

If you look at admissions.

And please stop using the vital resources as an EXCUSE.

It's mismanagement, theft and overpaying, underfunding that have caused the NHS to become a vital resource. Not Covid.

All your arguments for pursicuting those who don't follow your views kinda fall short, and just come across as dictorial sorry to say.

Your argument is the same as for Anyone that smokes,drinks eats too much it has a hoby that could be dangerous. Sorry to say.

Does it not register what you are suggesting to do ?

Manchester

"

It doesn't stop the spread you're correct but the figures prove non vax are more likely to be in hospital using up vital resources, that could be saving other lives

It's mismanagement, theft and overpaying, underfunding that have caused the NHS to become a vital resource. Not Covid.

All your arguments for pursicuting those who don't follow your views kinda fall short, and just come across as dictorial sorry to say.

Your argument is the same as for Anyone that smokes,drinks eats too much it has a hoby that could be dangerous. Sorry to say.

Does it not register what you are suggesting to do ? "

It does register and i stand by my comments. The fact the NHS has been mismanaged and underfunded, is all the more reason not to be putting more strain on it, doesn't that register with you?

Kinmel bay

"But having the vaccine doesn't stop transmission? All you are doing is purseicuting people based on there belief. Surely you can see that's wrong

But having the vaccine decreases your viral load and does REDUCE transmission which I why I believe people working in certain fields have a responsibility to be vaccinated.

Also mandatory vaccinations have been around for years for some jobs and is certainly not a new thing.

I wouldn't be allowed to work without a Hep B vaccine for example so why should covid be any different? "

Your missing the point, as stated it's not about the vaccine it's about the morality of it.

Kinmel bay

"

It does register and i stand by my comments. The fact the NHS has been mismanaged and underfunded, is all the more reason not to be putting more strain on it, doesn't that register with you?"

It's not putting strain on it though is it. I'm not on about Vax Vs anti Vax it's about freedom of choice without reproch for beliefs

If it had such an impact on NHS right now I'd be sidedly in agreement the fact is it isn't.

But it's creating a dictirorial view of oppression of people's views.

By *irldnCouple  over a year ago

Brighton

It’s rampant tribalism driven by a subconscious need for community and to belong.

It drives binary, black and white viewpoints that refuses to acknowledge complexity and grey areas.

It basically says I am right and you are wrong and unless you agree with all I say then you are against me.

This tribalism has been weaponised by behavioural scientists to create messaging and communications that create ever more conflict through the vilification of any idea or counter argument to the accepted narrative.

If you question pretty much anything (even raising it as a concern and hoping for reassurance) you are shot down and lumped in with conspiracy theorists (even though in many cases the hypothesis or questioning put forward is never disproved, the onus is always “prove your hypothesis”)

This state of affairs did not start with the pandemic, it started with Brexit, fracturing our society and turning families and friends against each other.

For me the single biggest irony is that the swinging community has historically always been at the most tolerant, accepting and pro-choice of any group of people, for their very acceptance of different sexualities, trans gender and kinks. It was a wonderful group of people and a night out in a club guaranteed the most diverse and interesting conversations you were ever likely to have.

No longer it seems!

Sad. Very sad!

Manchester

"But having the vaccine doesn't stop transmission? All you are doing is purseicuting people based on there belief. Surely you can see that's wrong

I wouldn't be allowed to work without a Hep B vaccine for example so why should covid be any different?

Your missing the point, as stated it's not about the vaccine it's about the morality of it. "

It's not about being morally superior it's about saving lives and allowing life to go back to normal

Manchester

"

It does register and i stand by my comments. The fact the NHS has been mismanaged and underfunded, is all the more reason not to be putting more strain on it, doesn't that register with you?

It's not putting strain on it though is it. I'm not on about Vax Vs anti Vax it's about freedom of choice without reproch for beliefs

If it had such an impact on NHS right now I'd be sidedly in agreement the fact is it isn't.

But it's creating a dictirorial view of oppression of people's views.

"

If you think it's NOT impacting the NHS then you need to stop drinking

Kinmel bay

Your missing the point, as stated it's not about the vaccine it's about the morality of it.

It's not about being morally superior it's about saving lives and allowing life to go back to normal"

You are clearly missing the point here. So I'm not going to waste my time after this sorry but your mind is set and I appreciate that.

I just can't understand that after you clearly state facts that are not true you cling to the idea of forcing people into a non refusal situation.

Like said if at this point it would "save the NHS" or "stop transmission" then I'd agree but since it's there to save lives if someone doesn't want it don't make life imoosuvle for there choice as a human.

Kinmel bay

Godwin’s law …

the theory that as an online discussion progresses, it becomes inevitable that someone or something will eventually be compared to Adolf Hitler or the Nazis, regardless of the original topic.

"correcting others' errors, especially online, can quickly lead to invocations of Godwin's law"

Technically maybe, however Godwins Law cannot be ruled out simply because its in the opening post and not as the thread develops.

The OP throws in Adolf half way through the post, admits its a rant and has been drinking (this early?), classic Godwin states of posting."

Funny how you try to justify the use of a theory that doesn't suite the situation and still don't bother to add anything useful just throw in you hate filled snide comments like (drinking this early)

Mind your own business!! You jump to conclusions without any fact.

Have I just finished work?

Have I been up all night?

Have I had some bad news?

Have I got a drinking problem,?

You don't know so don't make a jab be decent for once.

By *ominantDogMan  over a year ago

Manchester, Docklands, Exmoor

Godwin’s law …

The OP throws in Adolf half way through the post, admits its a rant and has been drinking (this early?), classic Godwin states of posting."

Except that it can be ruled out, because at that stage of the discussion it isn't correcting anyone. So it's not "technically" anything, it's just wrong.

As for your "classic Godwin States of posting", you are just reaching now. Classic whataboutery, classic irrelevance.

You couldn't resist another cheap jibe at the OP though could you, rather proving their point.

Kinmel bay

Godwin’s law …

The OP throws in Adolf half way through the post, admits its a rant and has been drinking (this early?), classic Godwin states of posting.

Except that it can be ruled out, because at that stage of the discussion it isn't correcting anyone. So it's not "technically" anything, it's just wrong.

As for your "classic Godwin States of posting", you are just reaching now. Classic whataboutery, classic irrelevance.

You couldn't resist another cheap jibe at the OP though could you, rather proving their point.

"

I like you

By *oan of DArcCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Well said. Every one should have a choice. We haven’t heard of side effects, not because there haven’t been any, but because our American media has refused to report on it.

Decide if the possible side effects are worth the “protection” for yourself."

I'm afraid it's this kind of view that arouses some of the indignation..the media censorship theory.

The side effects of the vaccine have been well reported and are continually researched. Claiming they aren't reported and then advising people to make a decision based on the "possible side effects" creates fear because it doesn't provide the evidence of risk and suggests the side effects are cataclysmic.

The impact of the "protection" is also well reported and in plain sight given the significant reductions in deaths and hospitalisations.

By *I TwoCouple  over a year ago

all around

So what's your solution ?

Who should be refused treatment if hospitals are full.

???????

Kinmel bay

"Well said. Every one should have a choice. We haven’t heard of side effects, not because there haven’t been any, but because our American media has refused to report on it.

Decide if the possible side effects are worth the “protection” for yourself.

I'm afraid it's this kind of view that arouses some of the indignation..the media censorship theory.

The side effects of the vaccine have been well reported and are continually researched. Claiming they aren't reported and then advising people to make a decision based on the "possible side effects" creates fear because it doesn't provide the evidence of risk and suggests the side effects are cataclysmic.

The impact of the "protection" is also well reported and in plain sight given the significant reductions in deaths and hospitalisations.

"

Sorry but got to agree with Joan D here it's creating a system of fear.

When we were diagnosed with serious side effect, it wasnt well know as only 2 in country had had similar but it was t hidden a few weeks later it was in the news.

Kinmel bay

So what's your solution ?

Who should be refused treatment if hospitals are full.

???????"

No one, why because we aren't there and we are no where near! At the moment. But shutting down people's ways of life is here now!!

You all use this false argument of who should we save. It's been proven Covid is unpredictable, even when no one had a vaccine 29 yr old gym goers were dying 89 double bypass patients were living.

Do to impose your fairy tail draconion measures is idiotic to say the least

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

The forum should not have posts that are outside of the terms that we accept and, in my opinion, we should respect others generally.

That any belief is a 'protected characteristic' under the UK equality legislation, isn't I believe correct though. People can have beliefs, sure, but creating them doesn't invoke protection via equality laws.

The majority have been availed of some immunity protection via vaccines and further vaccination of others will continue to help our society to function and to save lives. The evidence is clear and available, if you choose to look away from TV media etc output - vaccines are saving lives, reducing transmissions as well as preserving hospital capacity, so that health services can treat people more widely.

Before this virus, peddlers of very dangerous views on vaccines, such as the MMR fraud, caused disaster around the world. People against Covid vaccines have been joined by the same people who earned highly from peddling the MMR fraud - this unfortunately conflates 2 dangerous parallels, that can harm society. It's obviously difficult to separate ourselves from them.

Keeping things simple is obviously better and that often means cutting out the emotional intensity from our messages, so that we communicate with language and tone that's similar to scientific discourse. It's fairly appropriate, as this topic is a scientific subject and evidence is abundant and the better way on which to base discussions.

Kinmel bay

"The forum should not have posts that are outside of the terms that we accept and, in my opinion, we should respect others generally.

That any belief is a 'protected characteristic' under the UK equality legislation, isn't I believe correct though. People can have beliefs, sure, but creating them doesn't invoke protection via equality laws.

The majority have been availed of some immunity protection via vaccines and further vaccination of others will continue to help our society to function and to save lives. The evidence is clear and available, if you choose to look away from TV media etc output - vaccines are saving lives, reducing transmissions as well as preserving hospital capacity, so that health services can treat people more widely.

Before this virus, peddlers of very dangerous views on vaccines, such as the MMR fraud, caused disaster around the world. People against Covid vaccines have been joined by the same people who earned highly from peddling the MMR fraud - this unfortunately conflates 2 dangerous parallels, that can harm society. It's obviously difficult to separate ourselves from them.

Keeping things simple is obviously better and that often means cutting out the emotional intensity from our messages, so that we communicate with language and tone that's similar to scientific discourse. It's fairly appropriate, as this topic is a scientific subject and evidence is abundant and the better way on which to base discussions. "

Great job at keeping things simple

(Only joking)

Case law on belief is a minefield. That's why I threw in the 1998 act.

Belief is tricky because fundimental values and pillars are held by belief.

You go to Costa to buy a coffee, that coffe cost you £3 you don't have £3 the paper or coins you pay with are not £3 but the belief in the fact you are handing over £3 is what makes that £3 worth £3. (fundimentals of currency)

So an argument is always made that if enough people hold a belief then that belief must be recognised.

Even taking the belief out if the equation. It's freedom if choice.

Everything else you out I 100% agree with.

By *pottydog46Man  over a year ago

rainham

"

If you choose not to vax you should not be allowed to work, no use of the NHS (for covid) and should be under lockdown. No hatred just plain common sense.

It does register and i stand by my comments. The fact the NHS has been mismanaged and underfunded, is all the more reason not to be putting more strain on it, doesn't that register with you?"

The NHS is too bloody busy giving healthy people unrequired vaccinations to even think about anything else. My wife’s smear test was cancelled and they openly admitted they were too busy.

How many thousands of this sort of thing have been cancelled, how many cancers are going to be missed or diagnosed too late? Does that register?

By *abs..Woman  over a year ago

"But having the vaccine doesn't stop transmission? All you are doing is purseicuting people based on there belief. Surely you can see that's wrong "

It reduces transmission and serious illness. It’s got to be worth it just for that.

So vaccinate or die……..yeah really your choice then

Kinmel bay

Not the case though is it ?? Please try and atleast contribute something of value.

So you don't believe in freedom of choice then? So, in theory, anyone who chooses not to have the flu jab should be subjected to the same treatment. That's what your saying

Brighton

The Thanos thread is a classic example that shows the twisted mindset that is steadily developing.

The right answer was surely “If I had the superpowers of Thanos then I would end all human suffering, eradicate disease, famine and war, stop climate change, and create a loving tolerant society!”

But no instead it was basically “let’s kill all the unvaccinated people”.

A year ago if anyone brought up the Nazis they were ridiculed because of how extreme an example that was deemed to be. The issue there being people are familiar with the Nazi end game but far fewer understand how it all started and what steps were taken that made it acceptable to first vilify one group in society before then slowly removing their rights or ability to take part in society.

When people said we will have “papers” or there would be mandating of vaccines (either directly like in Ecuador or indirectly like Austria) they were laughed at. Now those same people laughing are clamouring for it, some demanding it.

The people who are always outraged by any Nazi reference are strangely absent from providing any criticism of the Thanos thread that basically has some people advocating mass extermination.

These same people also advocate the exclusion from society of the unvaccinated. What reason do they give? Public Health crisis. Do some reading on how the Nazis justified ghettoisation of the Jews. If you cannot see parallels then you are being hypocritical!

Again before anyone takes offence, we are not talking about the Final Solution or the end game we are all familiar with (well some in the Thanos thread seem to advocate that) but the small steady steps, the drip drip drip of removal of rights from one group(s) in society. Look at the beginning not the end and stop having hypocritical double standards!

I've been double jabbed, still didn't stop me getting Covid. Felt rough as hell for 5 days. Booster booked in two weeks. The experts are now saying the booster is not as effective as they thought. Makes you think is it all worth it. It would be nice if the government produced true and accurate figures of how many people have died from Covid, not Covid related symptoms. The media, as they do, will always use scaremongering to frighten people so that they have the jabs. At the end of the day, we need to learn to live with Covid and get back to normality

By *hitsbayMan  over a year ago

Whitstable

So we all can agree that 70 - 85% of the population needs to be vaccinated for it to work?

So thank god that there is a large tract of the population that for a multitude of reasons have had it, my own selfish reasons are my elderly at risk parents I would still feel terrible if I infected them but I could say I had done all I can to protect them.

My issue is with the covid deniers calling people sheep etc. Personally the vast majority of people I disliked before covid are proud "not wearing a nappy on my face look at me aren't I special" types.

i got told the jabbed are going to die in three years after laughing. I thought about it and most of my friends and loved ones would die to in that case I wouldn't want to be left in a world full of the largely angry and selfish 25 %

And the problem is as a collective the anti vax brigade have a taste for it now so where will they go after covid dies down what will be the next cause I wonder??

Brighton

"So we all can agree that 70 - 85% of the population needs to be vaccinated for it to work?

So thank god that there is a large tract of the population that for a multitude of reasons have had it, my own selfish reasons are my elderly at risk parents I would still feel terrible if I infected them but I could say I had done all I can to protect them.

My issue is with the covid deniers calling people sheep etc. Personally the vast majority of people I disliked before covid are proud "not wearing a nappy on my face look at me aren't I special" types.

i got told the jabbed are going to die in three years after laughing. I thought about it and most of my friends and loved ones would die to in that case I wouldn't want to be left in a world full of the largely angry and selfish 25 %

And the problem is as a collective the anti vax brigade have a taste for it now so where will they go after covid dies down what will be the next cause I wonder?? "

I totally agree with you.

I also think the extreme pro-vax need calling out as well. As I posted above, they are equally offensive and dangerous (albeit for different reasons).

Either way we have extremism trying to drive the narrative to the exclusion of and ridicule of anyone in the middle, on the fence or simply confused.

I think I saw you post on another thread recently asking if the kind of language and behaviours were allowed on this forum the answer was I believe that due to so many threads it is hard to catch theses posts and they rather see threads reported so they can look into it.

But I agree with you about the tone of some comments I have seen and they scare me, never did I think I would live through times like this.

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"So we all can agree that 70 - 85% of the population needs to be vaccinated for it to work?

And the problem is as a collective the anti vax brigade have a taste for it now so where will they go after covid dies down what will be the next cause I wonder?? "

The Anti-Vax movement has been around for a long-long time, it is not just the Covid Vaccine that they hate, but ALL vaccines. There are certainly a large number of folk who have recently jumped on the band waggon since the Covid outbreak started, there is a risk that they will "progress" to opposing all vaccines and propel a return of some of the diseases that are seldom seen now (Polio, Tetanus, Measles, Mumps, etc...).

Cal

By *oan of DArcCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

"

The NHS is too bloody busy giving healthy people unrequired vaccinations to even think about anything else. My wife’s smear test was cancelled and they openly admitted they were too busy.

How many thousands of this sort of thing have been cancelled, how many cancers are going to be missed or diagnosed too late? Does that register?"

You start your post with a false assumption which gives unsubstantiated credibility to the final statement you make.

What if we assume the vaccine has been administered to people who otherwise wouldn't have remained healthy?

How would you feel if you're wife had received her smear test but became seriously ill due to covid?

By *irty_DeedsMan  over a year ago

Teesside

"

How many thousands of this sort of thing have been cancelled, how many cancers are going to be missed or diagnosed too late? Does that register?

You start your post with a false assumption which gives unsubstantiated credibility to the final statement you make.

What if we assume the vaccine has been administered to people who otherwise wouldn't have remained healthy?

How would you feel if you're wife had received her smear test but became seriously ill due to covid?"

I'd take covid over undiagnosed cervical cancer any day of the week and twice on a Sunday.

By *ad66Couple  over a year ago

Manchester

"

The resources that they paid the same for as those who chose to be vaxxed you mean? How many would get jabbed if they had to pay for them? The "free" jabs that those who don't want them paid for via NI contributions.

Many people I've spoken to who've had the first two jabs were absolutely honest about the reasons for having them were so they could go on holiday and fair play, at least they were honest! Those same people are now refusing the 3rd as there now seems no point.

I have taken my 2 jabs as I wanted to go abroad and all the other reasons, but I won't take anymore.

Am I now unvaxxed?

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

There needs to be proper reports about how many people in hospital with covid and then a break down of those numbers.

Manchester

"

The resources that they paid the same for as those who chose to be vaxxed you mean? How many would get jabbed if they had to pay for them? The "free" jabs that those who don't want them paid for via NI contributions.

Many people I've spoken to who've had the first two jabs were absolutely honest about the reasons for having them were so they could go on holiday and fair play, at least they were honest! Those same people are now refusing the 3rd as there now seems no point. "

"The resources that they paid the same for as those who chose to be vaxxed you mean?"

Those resources have offered them a solution to the problem and they are refusing that fix, they should not be allowed use of the NHS (for covid), simples