FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Vaccine vaccibe booster booster pus

Vaccine vaccibe booster booster pus

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Whos vacinated and not vaccinated ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Oh no, I think this should have gone in the virus thread. Anyway, let's kick this off with a big fat no from Mrs.

*Not against others having it

It's none of your business who is and who isn't that's their choice

Hang on actually, which vax we talking about? I probably had all my baby ones and the HPV.

By *exyfunstokeMan  over a year ago

stoke

Nobody should be asking people who has or hasn’t

It won’t save you from spreading or catching and there is no need to ask it’s just rude

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

Both had many vaccines over the years.

I had one and thought that's alright I'll have another. Then another, then another, then another, then another until none were left.

Sorry that's mint Viscounts not vaccinations.

By *ngel and KinkCouple  over a year ago

Dover

He isn't... Although he's not anti vaccine

By *moothCriminal_xMan  over a year ago

Redditch

"Nobody should be asking people who has or hasn’t

It won’t save you from spreading or catching and there is no need to ask it’s just rude "

Odds are it will stop you contracting covid and spreading it. Triple vax is 75% effective against omicron and it is even more effective at stopping severe disease in those who are in the remaining 25%.

Facts don't care about your feelings

By *orty-coupleCouple  over a year ago

Leyland

This can only end badly

By *ayarMan  over a year ago

Wirral

Happy new shit stir thread

By *appy 2 lickMan  over a year ago

lanarkshire

It won’t save you from spreading or catching and there is no need to ask it’s just rude

Odds are it will stop you contracting covid and spreading it. Triple vax is 75% effective against omicron and it is even more effective at stopping severe disease in those who are in the remaining 25%.

Facts don't care about your feelings"

my pals partner has all 3 jabs and still got omicron so it don't stop you getting it

By *estivalMan  over a year ago

borehamwood

and you dont seem to care about facts,jabbed or unjabbed you can still catch it and spread it,tripple stabbed here but under no illusions i can still catch and spread it,all the jab is doing is stopping people get so ill,so the unjabbed are more likley to get really ill than the jabbed but guess what thats there choice,myself im not having any more jabs so once the 4th one is rolled out i guess i become anti vax in your eyes

By *aughtiness69Couple  over a year ago

Kinmel bay

We are kinda vaxed, medical exemption, but pro Vax

Only part that's peeing us off is the whole shut down life for those that are not vaccinated. At the end of the day it's freedom of choice and should be respected.

Not to mention the EVIL, VILE people who would call for no NHS for this that are not vaxed and in some cases the iradication of non vaxxed.

By *dy-ukTV/TS  over a year ago

Alcester

Facts, whose facts are we believing eh

I do lots bike rallies, yeah lots attend, camp, have fun and group hugs.

I know people who are fully vaxed and caught covid, also plenty that aren't vaxed and caught covid.

Neither party seem to be worse off, the symptoms have been very similer and length of feeling rough.

Don't know what to believe anymore and am totally in the fence. I don't believe anything the BBC put on TV anyhow.

What I wouldn't do, is start campaigning, trying to tell others what they should or shouldn't do.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

It won’t save you from spreading or catching and there is no need to ask it’s just rude "

Fact check - they may actually prevent you from getting infected as well as being seriously ill, requiring hospital care and being dead.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

I know people who are fully vaxed and caught covid, also plenty that aren't vaxed and caught covid.

Neither party seem to be worse off, the symptoms have been very similer and length of feeling rough.

Don't know what to believe anymore and am totally in the fence. I don't believe anything the BBC put on TV anyhow.

What I wouldn't do, is start campaigning, trying to tell others what they should or shouldn't do. "

Stick with the scientific evidence, it's clear

Redditch

Facts don't care about your feelingsmy pals partner has all 3 jabs and still got omicron so it don't stop you getting it "

That's not how data works but ok. Simply means that

A) they are in the 25%

B) they are in the 75% but didn't get seriously ill or die

C) they got covid before tje booster had a chance to work - about 2 to 3 weeks

Redditch

What I wouldn't do, is start campaigning, trying to tell others what they should or shouldn't do. "

I saw a black cat recently

Therefore all cats must be black

By *uliette500Woman  over a year ago

Hull

Facts don't care about your feelingsmy pals partner has all 3 jabs and still got omicron so it don't stop you getting it "

Yes you can still catch it but if you are vaccinated your chances of needing hospital help or ending up dead is greatly reduced and vaccinated people have a lower viral load so are less likely to spread it than an unvaccinated person.

I had my first two jabs, but I have yet to take my booster, if I do not have my booster would that make me unvaccinated?

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

What is the "pus" in the title ?

I've had all my jabs. Now i can attend cobra meetings and find out if the Queen is actually a lizard

Just waiting on an email from David Icke.

By *adysueandneroCouple  over a year ago

witney

"I had my first two jabs, but I have yet to take my booster, if I do not have my booster would that make me unvaccinated?"

No, but you could be in danger of getting seriously ill. The choice is yours though. Good luck.

By *ommenhimCouple  over a year ago

wigan

Fact check - they may actually prevent you from getting infected as well as being seriously ill, requiring hospital care and being dead. "

… they may…

By *estivalMan  over a year ago

borehamwood

Fact check - they may actually prevent you from getting infected as well as being seriously ill, requiring hospital care and being dead. "

and just as easily they may not do what you said

"I had my first two jabs, but I have yet to take my booster, if I do not have my booster would that make me unvaccinated?

No, but you could be in danger of getting seriously ill. The choice is yours though. Good luck."

So I am considered vaccinated then with two jabs, and its on me if I do not get the booster ok thanks

Leeds

"

So I am considered vaccinated then with two jabs, and its on me if I do not get the booster ok thanks "

A cruise ship won't let you board without a booster

By *adysueandneroCouple  over a year ago

witney

"I had my first two jabs, but I have yet to take my booster, if I do not have my booster would that make me unvaccinated?

No, but you could be in danger of getting seriously ill. The choice is yours though. Good luck.

So I am considered vaccinated then with two jabs, and its on me if I do not get the booster ok thanks "

Of course it's up to you as like the rest of us you have to take responsibility for your own actions.

"

So I am considered vaccinated then with two jabs, and its on me if I do not get the booster ok thanks

A cruise ship won't let you board without a booster"

I would never go on a cruise, more change of getting food poisoning, suppose I cannot fly or leave the country though.

Leeds

"

suppose I cannot fly or leave the country though."

I don't know any airlines yet which require a booster

"

suppose I cannot fly or leave the country though.

I don't know any airlines yet which require a booster"

good news that.

"It's none of your business who is and who isn't that's their choice "
bravo well said my friend x

Funny how loads sheep are jabbed and still catching and spreading it wake up people

Funny how loads sheep are jabbed and still catching and spreading it wake up people"

Jabbing sheep WTF

By *Marvel-Man  over a year ago

In The Gym

"Whos vacinated and not vaccinated ? "

Which vaccine would this be? The ones

most people have as babies?

By *Marvel-Man  over a year ago

In The Gym

Funny how loads sheep are jabbed and still catching and spreading it wake up people"

There's a few reasons for your statement.

The vaccine doesn't stop infection it's for reducing your chance of serious illness.

The vaccine doesn't stop the spread of the virus. It reduces your chances of infection though.

More of the population have had the vaccine then haven't so it's kind of obvious why vaccinated people have caught covid.

Simply read the data that's come out over and over again instead of calling people sheep.

Sorry Sexifunstoke -there’s a thing called viral load -if you are vaxxed up then the virus doesn’t replicate so freely so you 1/ get less sick

and 2/ aged less virus.

So 1/ you’re 90% less likely to wind up blocking an ICU bed from someone.

and

2/ 60-65% less likely to infect someone else.

So …..people -it’s really important that we all do our bit otherwise all the people who work in our Health service are going to fall over from infection and exhaustion

and

Our health service with them…

So please can we all stop the wishful thinking about this….?

X

Redditch

Funny how loads sheep are jabbed and still catching and spreading it wake up people

There's a few reasons for your statement.

The vaccine doesn't stop infection it's for reducing your chance of serious illness.

The vaccine doesn't stop the spread of the virus. It reduces your chances of infection though.

More of the population have had the vaccine then haven't so it's kind of obvious why vaccinated people have caught covid.

Simply read the data that's come out over and over again instead of calling people sheep. "

Depends what you mean by infection- you could inject me with polio and it would exost in my system but not spread and then be neutralized. This doesnt mean i have "had polio". The vaccine for covid does prevent infection in majority of cases - if triple vaxxed and 3 weeks have passed since your booster.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I guess ill wait till all the vaccine is made from covid 19 to 16533 (last) and take them all at once with my morning coffee.

If you dont to answer then dont but am not an anti vaxer yet....

Not had any and inhave seen scientific evidance againts it via brand new youtube they dont remove videos likw youtube.

» Add a new message to this topic