Leyland

Can you expand?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Why would the US be reporting on it?

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

Kicked off in Holland some shocking scenes by the Police. not heard about Denmark?

By *orty-coupleCouple  over a year ago

Leyland

"Kicked off in Holland some shocking scenes by the Police. not heard about Denmark? "

I saw that, I was shocked at what I saw.

By *oeliquor OP   Man  over a year ago

Chippewa

I saw something of government dispersing large crowds in copenhagen, but cannot find it . US media doesn't seem to show any of that?

By *oeliquor OP   Man  over a year ago

Chippewa

"Why would the US be reporting on it? "

Global unrest should concern us all.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

What's the details? Heard nothing

By *all me FlikWoman  over a year ago

Galaxy Far Far Away

Only thing I can find on Denmark is they are aiming for fossil free internal flights by 2030 so guessing this isn't what you're looking for OP.

"Why would the US be reporting on it?

Global unrest should concern us all. "

Ahh apologies, I didn't realise you are in the US.

By *I TwoCouple  over a year ago

all around

"US media isn't saying much, what was and what caused the government response "

Are you sure you're not getting mixed up with Holland ?

If it wasn't reported then what makes you think something happened in Denmark?

I put in my search engine "holland unrest" several stories came up I am now reading sky news

By *adysueandneroCouple  over a year ago

witney

Just watched a news report from Holland that showed a "protester" getting knocked on his arse while attempting to attack a police officer. Made me chuckle.

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Yesterday someone set the South African parliament on fire.

By *isurreyguy2019Man  over a year ago

surrey

Many countries in europe have set February as the cut off date for everyone to be vaccinated, that is when the sh1t is really going to hit the fan

By *ackformore100Man  over a year ago

Tin town

"Many countries in europe have set February as the cut off date for everyone to be vaccinated, that is when the sh1t is really going to hit the fan"

To coincide with groundhog day perhaps.?

By *adysueandneroCouple  over a year ago

witney

"Many countries in europe have set February as the cut off date for everyone to be vaccinated, that is when the sh1t is really going to hit the fan"

Then what's going to happen?

Tin town

"Many countries in europe have set February as the cut off date for everyone to be vaccinated, that is when the sh1t is really going to hit the fan

Then what's going to happen?"

Pancakes? 6 nations? F1 season starts? Clocks go forward? Grand national

all around

"Many countries in europe have set February as the cut off date for everyone to be vaccinated, that is when the sh1t is really going to hit the fan

0.0001% of the population will have a hissy fit ?

By *leaserforPleasureTV/TS  over a year ago

Whitstable

The Big Reset and the Lizard people are finally going to reveal their true self’s.

all around

The Big Reset and the Lizard people are finally going to reveal their true self’s."

And I heard Rick grimes is coming back lol

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

Global unrest should concern us all. "

The US doesn't care unless it's on their doorstep

By *uddy laneMan  over a year ago

dudley

The US doesn't care unless it's on their doorstep "

All what the US see and print is mostly peaceful gatherings with a few unruly elements.

By *immyinreadingMan  over a year ago

henley on thames

Ahh apologies, I didn't realise you are in the US.

"

... or that a disturbance in Denmark would constitute “global unrest”.

Particularly since nobody seems to be able to find any reports of the “unrest”.

Pancakes? 6 nations? F1 season starts? Clocks go forward? Grand national "

Grantham

The thing about the US is that it is so big and so diverse there is too much news to cover already.

Grantham

"Clocks go forward?"

That's in March

henley on thames

Pancakes? 6 nations? F1 season starts? Clocks go forward? Grand national "

Yeah, that’s March and April covered. And the boat race

henley on thames

Which countries are you referring to?

And what date in February?

0.0001% of the population will have a hissy fit ?"

Hopefully some day you will wake up to Global tyranny and it’s impact that’s just around the corner for every single persons who is sleeping walking towards the edge of a cliff face as we speak… please please please wake up… we are praying for you all !!

henley on thames

Hopefully some day you will wake up to Global tyranny and it’s impact that’s just around the corner for every single persons who is sleeping walking towards the edge of a cliff face as we speak… please please please wake up… we are praying for you all !! "

This “tyranny” too refer to, is that the vaccination programmes and Covid restrictions? What is your proposed alternative? No vax and no restrictions? So give the virus a clear run at killing as many people as possible?

It’s all well and good moaning and criticising a course of action, but only if you have a better idea.

By *ovebjsMan  over a year ago

Bristol

Hopefully some day you will wake up to Global tyranny and it’s impact that’s just around the corner for every single persons who is sleeping walking towards the edge of a cliff face as we speak… please please please wake up… we are praying for you all !! "

Pray ? To who? You do know it was all made up don’t you ?

I think it’s you that are asleep and still dreaming!!

Tin town

Hopefully some day you will wake up to Global tyranny and it’s impact that’s just around the corner for every single persons who is sleeping walking towards the edge of a cliff face as we speak… please please please wake up… we are praying for you all !!

This “tyranny” too refer to, is that the vaccination programmes and Covid restrictions? What is your proposed alternative? No vax and no restrictions? So give the virus a clear run at killing as many people as possible?

It’s all well and good moaning and criticising a course of action, but only if you have a better idea.

"

Is it though? Do you have to have a solution to dislike what is happening?

Are there genuinely only the 2 alternatives?

Are we so thin skinned that we can't tolerate challenges or debate the story that is unfolding?

We don't all have to agree but surely we respect people's rights to express views without shutting them down which seems to happen very often on these fora.

[Removed by poster at 04/01/22 11:01:01]

By *wakers14Man  over a year ago

burgess hill

US media is only interested in the US. There is loads of stuff they never report on.

henley on thames

Is it though? Do you have to have a solution to dislike what is happening?

Are there genuinely only the 2 alternatives?

Are we so thin skinned that we can't tolerate challenges or debate the story that is unfolding?

We don't all have to agree but surely we respect people's rights to express views without shutting them down which seems to happen very often on these fora.

"

I don’t like what is happening either, but backing the plans seems a better way forward to me than just moaning and not even having a idea of what might work better.

Asking the poster what they suggest instead is a perfectly natural suggestion.

Disagree with people using given vaccines? Clearly the alternative is no vaccines.

Don’t like restrictions on travel etc? Fine. What does the poster suggest instead? What would they be happy with? And what do they think the consequences would be in terms of infection rates and deaths? These are fair questions.

But it is hard to share ideas with someone who doesn’t volunteer any.

all around

Lol

By *rufflesCouple  over a year ago

manchester

"Yesterday someone set the South African parliament on fire. "

Oh Yeah, suggest you do your homework on that news flash!!!!!

By *perfectpair5050Couple  over a year ago

marlbourgh

. Please explain what you think government should be doing instead They have to fight the virus so what’s your answer

henley on thames

Hopefully some day you will wake up to Global tyranny and it’s impact that’s just around the corner for every single persons who is sleeping walking towards the edge of a cliff face as we speak… please please please wake up… we are praying for you all !! . Please explain what you think government should be doing instead They have to fight the virus so what’s your answer"

I made the same mistake earlier today, asking for alternative suggestions. But I was slapped down. Apparently, someone criticising current plans but offering no better alternatives is doing a great job of sharing their thoughts and should not be shamed into having to come up with something constructive.

This is a new way of thinking for me, but apparently it’s quite the thing, just criticise and moan.

» Add a new message to this topic