FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Plain speaking

Plain speaking

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *I Two OP   Couple  over a year ago

all around

In an interview with Le Parisien published on Tuesday, President Emmanuel Macron said he wanted to severely limit the access unvaccinated people had to social events, vowing to make life difficult for them.

"As for those who are unvaccinated, I really want to piss them off," he said. "And so we will continue to do so, until the end. That is the strategy."

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *instonandLadyAstorCouple  over a year ago

Not where we seem to be...

"In an interview with Le Parisien published on Tuesday, President Emmanuel Macron said he wanted to severely limit the access unvaccinated people had to social events, vowing to make life difficult for them.

"As for those who are unvaccinated, I really want to piss them off," he said. "And so we will continue to do so, until the end. That is the strategy.""

"In an interview with Le Parisien published on Tuesday, President Emmanuel Macron said he wanted to severely limit the access unvaccinated people had to social events, vowing to make life difficult for them.

"As for those who are unvaccinated, I really want to piss them off," he said. "And so we will continue to do so, until the end. That is the strategy."

5"

4"

all around

3"

Rubber band status : complete

By *icolerobbieCouple  over a year ago

walsall

More French riots any time soon.

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

3"

Shouldn't you be counting in French?

By *miableRogueMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

Shouldn't you be counting in French? "

5, 4 & 3 are numerical digits… maybe they were written in French… you just read them in English

Shouldn't you be counting in French? "

Oui.

Winston

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

"As for those who are unvaccinated, I really want to piss them off," he said. "And so we will continue to do so, until the end. That is the strategy.""

That's a lovely attitude for someone to have who has been elected by his citizens.

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

Shouldn't you be counting in French?

5, 4 & 3 are numerical digits… maybe they were written in French… you just read them in English "

English? It looks like he wrote them in Spanish to me

By *hagTonightMan  over a year ago

From the land of haribos.

He can try, but one dont really need to go to any of those things, all he is doing is stopping the growth of the businesses there.

By *atEvolutionCouple  over a year ago

atlantisEVOLUTION Swingers Club. Stoke.

The Gilets Jaunes comprised much less than 10% of the population, and they really pissed him off. Last days of an idiot, actually. le Pen & Jean-Luc will be laughing all the way to the polls.

By *fucksakeCouple  over a year ago

cuffilly

That's a lovely attitude for someone to have who has been elected by his citizens."

He is a leader leaders have to lead .

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Some of the language used by the supposed leaders of the free world about unvaccinated people is disgusting. They are deliberately trying to cause division.

Do they really think they're going to convince people to have it this way? It just makes me want to "piss them off" more by not having it.

"Some of the language used by the supposed leaders of the free world about unvaccinated people is disgusting. They are deliberately trying to cause division.

Do they really think they're going to convince people to have it this way? It just makes me want to "piss them off" more by not having it."

I left that kind of reasoning behind when I left primary school.

Winston

By *irty_DeedsMan  over a year ago

Teesside

That's a lovely attitude for someone to have who has been elected by his citizens.

He is a leader leaders have to lead . "

Hitler was a leader too. As was Genghis Khan. Not all leaders are good leaders and not all good leaders do admirable things. I'd argue in favour of Ghengis tho, despite his r*ping and murdering ways he was very effective. He was also before his time, his murderous ways lowered the CO2 of the earth dramatically

all around

"Some of the language used by the supposed leaders of the free world about unvaccinated people is disgusting. They are deliberately trying to cause division.

Do they really think they're going to convince people to have it this way? It just makes me want to "piss them off" more by not having it."

Anyone that's going to have the vaccine will have done by now so they're not trying to force anything they're just protecting the rest of society from those that won't, soon they'll be selling sticks to poke the unvaxxed locked away in cellars like in the old days with lepers

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

It's a strategy. It's about working out how to bring all of this to an end.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Agree. It does seem very Donald Trumpish.

Wonder what his thoughts are about the people who can't have it.

Sir Chris Whitty commented about the unvaccinated people in the press conference yesterday in a much better, adult way.

By *uddy laneMan  over a year ago

dudley

Dictators afford you and take away your rights. I thought everyone knows this.

By *uddy laneMan  over a year ago

dudley

But they call someone's rights removed as an irritation.

» Add a new message to this topic