FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > The depopulation conspiracy theory

The depopulation conspiracy theory

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *irldn OP   Couple  over a year ago

Brighton

While I do see, and am suspicious of, corrupt opportunists using the pandemic as an opportunity to enrich themselves creating very questionable motives, I do not personally subscribe to some of the more outlandish conspiracy theories.

One of those is around a drive to reduce the population of the planet. I believe several things drive this conspiracy, namely Agenda 21 (may have that wrong) and various meetings (and minutes) within the UN, Bilderberg, Davos and other groups that all cite over population as a key concern for the future due to dwindling resources (also driving climate change).

The conspiracy points to using vaccines (in response to either a manufactured public health emergency or a real one) that pact on fertility to reduce and ultimately reverse population growth.

So my question to those who believe this is...why are “they” not pushing for much higher levels of vaccine roll out in third world countries? Along with India and China it is the third world driving population growth (indeed many western and first world countries already have negative population growth - ignoring immigration).

So wouldn’t this conspiracy be driving vaccines much harder across the third world (we are actually seeing the opposite with the main factor seemingly being cost/price with Pfizer etc prioritising rich countries).

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Brighton

*impact on fertility

Too many typos grrrrr

By *hagTonightMan  over a year ago

From the land of haribos.

Maybe not the same, but I find the georgia guidestones interesting, it have a set of instructions on it where it mentions it too.

By *etcplCouple  over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

We can’t get world governments to agree on anything, so I find it impossible to believe that they all colluded on a depopulation theory.

By *ust RachelTV/TS  over a year ago

Eastbourne

If you need to decrease the population, get a proper virus out there.

A bit of Ebola should speed things along nicely.

I wonder how many people would break restrictions, with that lurking about.

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

"If you need to decrease the population, get a proper virus out there.

I wonder how many people would break restrictions, with that lurking about."

Marburg virus is deadlier - much more effective

By *ary_ArgyllMan  over a year ago

Argyll

"While I do see, and am suspicious of, corrupt opportunists using the pandemic as an opportunity to enrich themselves creating very questionable motives, I do not personally subscribe to some of the more outlandish conspiracy theories."

You've answered the question I think, there is no global conspiracy. There are valid concerns about the environmental impacts of humans and Agenda 21 came from the UN Rio Conference and is concerned with sustainable development. As part of that, global access to education and contraception are supported as the best way to stabilise birth rates, but no where does it include coercive population control. That was tried in both India and China and generally considered to have caused large social and economic problems, those policies have been dropped by the Chinese and Indian governments. Also as often pointed out it is not just total population which is the issue but how much resources each person uses. At present per capita use is much lower in Africa than in Europe and the US for example. Of course that pattern is shifting as economies rapidly develop, particularly in China and India.

North West

The biggest COVID vaccine rollouts are in the countries with the lowest global birth rates, so the depopulation theory has gone a bit skew-wiff, no?!

Evil world leaders: "Let's depopulate the Earth by injecting people with a fertility killing drug"

Also evil world leaders: "Excellent idea, let's start by vaccinating all the people over 50, starting with the really old people. They are obviously likely to be very fertile."

More evil world leaders: "Let us inject people in places like Italy, Spain and Japan. Where the birth rate is below 1 child per couple and they have the largest elderly populations over 80 in the world."

*Evil genius laugh*

Question: Did Boris Johnson come up with this plan in the aftermath of a "gathering"?!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Some interesting questions OP.

If there was a depopulation conspiracy and say they decided a country like the UK could be run far more efficiently with a population of say 25 million,

Then maybe the population of ndia is unimportant to them?

Universal credit system, opinions?

"We can’t get world governments to agree on anything, so I find it impossible to believe that they all colluded on a depopulation theory."

This is definitely my thinking.

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"Universal credit system, opinions?"

You can't blame the Vaccine for Universal Credit... that was our Government's doing.

Cal

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"Some interesting questions OP.

If there was a depopulation conspiracy and say they decided a country like the UK could be run far more efficiently with a population of say 25 million,

Then maybe the population of ndia is unimportant to them?"

There is little point in looking at the UK in isolation, the whole world is doing exactly the same thing.

The whole de-population conspiracy comes from a Bill Gates talk many years ago. Mr Gates theorised: Because of high infant death rates, many poorer countries have very high birth rates (not expecting them all to reach adulthood). This means that effectively vaccinating against the main childhood diseases would allow these impoverished populations to have confidence that their children would actually survive... hence removing the need to have dozens of children.

Cal

By *readsOfValhallaCouple  over a year ago

birmingham

"We can’t get world governments to agree on anything, so I find it impossible to believe that they all colluded on a depopulation theory."
if you think the governments are running the show, you haven't been paying attention.

Brighton

"The biggest COVID vaccine rollouts are in the countries with the lowest global birth rates, so the depopulation theory has gone a bit skew-wiff, no?!

Evil world leaders: "Let's depopulate the Earth by injecting people with a fertility killing drug"

Also evil world leaders: "Excellent idea, let's start by vaccinating all the people over 50, starting with the really old people. They are obviously likely to be very fertile."

More evil world leaders: "Let us inject people in places like Italy, Spain and Japan. Where the birth rate is below 1 child per couple and they have the largest elderly populations over 80 in the world."

*Evil genius laugh*

Question: Did Boris Johnson come up with this plan in the aftermath of a "gathering"?! "

Precisely. Surely there would be a push to vaccinate third world countries?

Yet to see anyone who believes this conspiracy give an explanation?

By *tevied1976Man  over a year ago

gloucester

"The biggest COVID vaccine rollouts are in the countries with the lowest global birth rates, so the depopulation theory has gone a bit skew-wiff, no?!

*Evil genius laugh*

Question: Did Boris Johnson come up with this plan in the aftermath of a "gathering"?!

Precisely. Surely there would be a push to vaccinate third world countries?

Yet to see anyone who believes this conspiracy give an explanation?"

There are certainly winners and losers as a result of COVID. Obvious winners are pharmaceutical and pension companies. Proving a conspiracy or not will be difficult with the origin being a less than open country. I guess we will never know the truth, but there will always be lots of speculation. Personally, I think that a world wide virus has been threatening us many times over the years, and with population density and movement, eventually one was going to get through. But was it a scientist or mother nature that gave the virus it to the bat. It's a great plot for a film.

By *ob198XaMan  over a year ago

teleford

"We can’t get world governments to agree on anything, so I find it impossible to believe that they all colluded on a depopulation theory. if you think the governments are running the show, you haven't been paying attention."

Yes it’s the Lizard overloads..

By *ir-spunk-alotMan  over a year ago

south coast

The people who put out these theories also believed 5g, masks and tests infect population. Bill gates is micro chipping people. The world is square and the royal family are aliens.

By *uffolkClareClactonDaveCouple  over a year ago

Felixstowe/Clacton-on-Sea

"We can’t get world governments to agree on anything, so I find it impossible to believe that they all colluded on a depopulation theory. if you think the governments are running the show, you haven't been paying attention."

This! ^

When huge corporations say "jump", governments say "how high"?

Follow the money.

Brighton

"The people who put out these theories also believed 5g, masks and tests infect population. Bill gates is micro chipping people. The world is square and the royal family are aliens."

The Royal Family are “alien” to me but that’s not quite the same! Pizza Express in Woking anyone? Very discreet. Nobody will even see you!

I digress, back on topic...!

Brighton

"We can’t get world governments to agree on anything, so I find it impossible to believe that they all colluded on a depopulation theory. if you think the governments are running the show, you haven't been paying attention.

This! ^

Follow the money."

Twas ever thus. The Rothchilds Bank funded part of Britain’s war with Napoleon. They managed to short stock due to advance info on outcome of Battle of Waterloo making them massively richer!

By why would these big corps want depopulation? Less consumers not good for business surely?

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Of course. It doesn't stack up, like the most ridiculous and unsupported ideas that thrse people circulate. Chinese whispers amongst the fb and mailing list circulations ensure that anything that was once grounded in some reality, gets pumped through the sewers of their systems.

It's their wet dream, adding in Bilderberg, G7 and other attention seeking recognisable terms and groups.

Of course we should be suspect of the very powerful. It helps if we stick with the factual evidence, not some fruity fantasies.

North West

"We can’t get world governments to agree on anything, so I find it impossible to believe that they all colluded on a depopulation theory. if you think the governments are running the show, you haven't been paying attention.

This! ^

Follow the money.

Twas ever thus. The Rothchilds Bank funded part of Britain’s war with Napoleon. They managed to short stock due to advance info on outcome of Battle of Waterloo making them massively richer!

By why would these big corps want depopulation? Less consumers not good for business surely?"

And it's conspiracy theory bingo!! And the Jewish "problem" is chucked in too. My, my, it's early in the day for it, but there it is.

The Rothschild family provided loans to both sides in the Wars, not just one.

They did not know any advance information about the outcome - how the heck would they have??

Blaming the Rothschild family for all and sundry is a very popular, anti Semitic trope and just expands on the anti Semitism that has been perpetuated over centuries.

Nathan Rothschild was nowhere near the Battle of Waterloo and the whole "he crashed the stock market" story is complete BS. Please stop perpetuating an anti Semitic steaming pile of turd.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/the-rothschild-libel-why-has-it-taken-200-years-for-an-antisemitic-slur-that-emerged-from-the-battle-of-waterloo-to-be-dismissed-10216101.html

Brighton

This! ^

Follow the money.

By why would these big corps want depopulation? Less consumers not good for business surely?

And it's conspiracy theory bingo!! And the Jewish "problem" is chucked in too. My, my, it's early in the day for it, but there it is.

They did not know any advance information about the outcome - how the heck would they have??

Blaming the Rothschild family for all and sundry is a very popular, anti Semitic trope and just expands on the anti Semitism that has been perpetuated over centuries.

Nathan Rothschild was nowhere near the Battle of Waterloo and the whole "he crashed the stock market" story is complete BS. Please stop perpetuating an anti Semitic steaming pile of turd.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/the-rothschild-libel-why-has-it-taken-200-years-for-an-antisemitic-slur-that-emerged-from-the-battle-of-waterloo-to-be-dismissed-10216101.html"

Not read the link yet but interesting. I knew they loaned both sides but I genuinely thought this was true!

BTW please don’t take that aggressive tone. Nothing anti-semitic about my post (my maternal grandmother was Jewish and if you understand the relevance of that then you will know why I am not being anti-semitic).

Also BTW my thread is challenging rather than accepting conspiracy theories. Let’s try to keep it civil hey?

North West

This! ^

Follow the money.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/the-rothschild-libel-why-has-it-taken-200-years-for-an-antisemitic-slur-that-emerged-from-the-battle-of-waterloo-to-be-dismissed-10216101.html

Not read the link yet but interesting. I knew they loaned both sides but I genuinely thought this was true!

BTW please don’t take that aggressive tone. Nothing anti-semitic about my post (my maternal grandmother was Jewish and if you understand the relevance of that then you will know why I am not being anti-semitic).

Also BTW my thread is challenging rather than accepting conspiracy theories. Let’s try to keep it civil hey?"

I am from Jewish stock too. Most of the family were obliterated in the concentration camps. I am heartily sick of reading the anti-Rothschild conspiracy nonsense that is being shared not only during this pandemic, but ever since the Napoleonic era. It's highly damaging to modern day Jews and it contributed to a certain A.Hitler's treatise on getting rid of the Jews - he cited exactly this Battle of Waterloo conspiracy theory, among others, to support his reasons for seeking to remove the Jews.

So, apologies if the tone was "off", but it's a pretty serious situation actually and it gets me extremely irritated (that's the polite word).

Brighton

This! ^

Follow the money.

Also BTW my thread is challenging rather than accepting conspiracy theories. Let’s try to keep it civil hey?

I am from Jewish stock too. Most of the family were obliterated in the concentration camps. I am heartily sick of reading the anti-Rothschild conspiracy nonsense that is being shared not only during this pandemic, but ever since the Napoleonic era. It's highly damaging to modern day Jews and it contributed to a certain A.Hitler's treatise on getting rid of the Jews - he cited exactly this Battle of Waterloo conspiracy theory, among others, to support his reasons for seeking to remove the Jews.

So, apologies if the tone was "off", but it's a pretty serious situation actually and it gets me extremely irritated (that's the polite word). "

Understood but be assured me raising it was not about the Rothchilds being Jewish (that was irrelevant to me but perhaps I was naive to the sensitivity) but as a distant historical example of big corporations steering Govt policy. There are probably better examples including Haliburton and oil/gas companies and Afghanistan but I used something that sprang to mind.

By happenstance it does at least illustrate the power of conspiracy theories to take root in our sub conscious and leas to acceptance they are true!

By *ust RachelTV/TS  over a year ago

Eastbourne

I wonder how many people would break restrictions, with that lurking about.

Marburg virus is deadlier - much more effective "

I was going to add Marburg, but it only seemed to spring up once As opposed to Ebola, popping up in Africa more than once recently.

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Dubai

Exactly , elected governments just provide the illusion of democracy, a powerless few years of CV and network building in most cases.

Where is the real power and control ? Not in the private sector , they are too busy doing business to get involved in politics. The inteligensia at the BBC and universities are doing ok, unelected activists changing culture on our behalf. And some of the low to mid level managers in the civil service, they love to prevent the government doing anything

By *ubal1Man  over a year ago

Newry Down

The escalating number of conspiracy theories are themselves a conspiracy being perpetuated by the elite members of the Bilderberg group to continue to divert our attention from the manner in which they are really conspiring against us: the sheeple!

Depopulation of the planet isn’t a theory that would be anything to do with government or big businesses as both rely on large populations for their existence, success, profit etc.

If anyone would be crafting a conspiracy like that it would be eco groups.

The quickest routes to slowing down population growth are making education available to women, making medical access available to all and living in a time of peace.

Studies have shown that birth rates are highest where life is precarious. Where infant mortality is high and when the likelihood of your family being wiped out by means out of your control for example being bombed in wartimes. People then cling to life much more.

The agenda 21 thing AFAIK came about by people mis interpreting speech about increasing healthcare (vaccines, clean water etc) and avoiding warfare as being a bad thing designed to reduce populations by killing them off

Agenda 21 is not a conspiracy theory although it will be branded as one, it is a Global policy that over 100 countries in the world have signed up to UK being one of them… the implementation of this agenda will make a lot of people start to wake up and see what is really going on in the world right under their noses… before you call us mad conspiracy theorists please just take even 5 minutes of your time to research it and start to discover that their is truth in it all…

Thank you

Brighton

Will have to reread the actual wording of Agenda 21 but “reducing population growth” to reduce ecological and resource pressures is different to “depopulation” I would argue.

By *I TwoCouple  over a year ago

all around

"Will have to reread the actual wording of Agenda 21 but “reducing population growth” to reduce ecological and resource pressures is different to “depopulation” I would argue."

I suppose it depends whether you read the document or some ridiculous interpretation

By *ll 4 herCouple  over a year ago

Bury/Bolton

Conspiracy theories are the perfect smokescreen within which to hide the truth, the more there are the easier it is.

By *aximumperversionMan  over a year ago

Nationwide

Depopulation plus the kalergi plan.

By *instonandLadyAstorCouple  over a year ago

Not where we seem to be...

Anyone who thinks our government, let alone all governments of the world, colluded in anything has obviously never worked in project management.

Try putting 12 people in a room, who all apparently have the same goal in mind, to agree on who does what and when is worse than hearding kittens.

To think government(s) is that organised is delusional.

Winston

By *ungblackbullMan  over a year ago

scotland

"Some interesting questions OP.

Then maybe the population of ndia is unimportant to them?

There is little point in looking at the UK in isolation, the whole world is doing exactly the same thing.

The whole de-population conspiracy comes from a Bill Gates talk many years ago. Mr Gates theorised: Because of high infant death rates, many poorer countries have very high birth rates (not expecting them all to reach adulthood). This means that effectively vaccinating against the main childhood diseases would allow these impoverished populations to have confidence that their children would actually survive... hence removing the need to have dozens of children.

Cal"

Except it's not a theory... It was proven in this country and many others a long time ago.

I really don't understand how these anti Bill Gates idiots can't see this...

By *anddXXXCouple  over a year ago

London

Half the fruit loops on this part of the "Sex Site" Forum have stated that the pandemic is a disease that is something no more lethal than a common cold.

You would think that these evil geniuses that run the world would of come up with something a bit more deadlier than a cold that's killed 5 million people.

By *eavenNhellCouple  over a year ago

carrbrook stalybridge

I wonder how many people would break restrictions, with that lurking about."

Ebola is a contact diseaze spread by blood or body fluids it is non aerosol so difficult to spread also killed by direct sunlight uv

By *ungblackbullMan  over a year ago

scotland

"Half the fruit loops on this part of the "Sex Site" Forum have stated that the pandemic is a disease that is something no more lethal than a common cold.

You would think that these evil geniuses that run the world would of come up with something a bit more deadlier than a cold that's killed 5 million people. "

More people alive on the planet today than 2 years ago. What a shambles of an attempt to depopulate! ??

"Will have to reread the actual wording of Agenda 21 but “reducing population growth” to reduce ecological and resource pressures is different to “depopulation” I would argue."

Various UN or associated Think Tanks have suggested that the optimal population for a sustainable

Living standard is in the region of 2Bn.

Describing that and encouraging countries to adopt sustainability and population strategy is a far cry from actively seeking mass genocide.

Most genocide programs that have taken place around the world have a better success rate than covid.

Brighton

"Anyone who thinks our government, let alone all governments of the world, colluded in anything has obviously never worked in project management.

Try putting 12 people in a room, who all apparently have the same goal in mind, to agree on who does what and when is worse than hearding kittens.

To think government(s) is that organised is delusional.

Winston "

Never worked on one of my projects/programmes Winston

Brighton

"Half the fruit loops on this part of the "Sex Site" Forum have stated that the pandemic is a disease that is something no more lethal than a common cold.

You would think that these evil geniuses that run the world would of come up with something a bit more deadlier than a cold that's killed 5 million people. "

Ah but they argue that it isn’t the virus that is the “tool” it is merely the enabler that promotes the use of the tool (the vaccine) and ensures dependency.

You would think that these evil geniuses that run the world would of come up with something a bit more deadlier than a cold that's killed 5 million people.

Ah but they argue that it isn’t the virus that is the “tool” it is merely the enabler that promotes the use of the tool (the vaccine) and ensures dependency."

There are plenty of “tools” in the equation somewhere.

Brighton

Ah but they argue that it isn’t the virus that is the “tool” it is merely the enabler that promotes the use of the tool (the vaccine) and ensures dependency.

There are plenty of “tools” in the equation somewhere. "

I see what you did there

North West

I wonder how many people would break restrictions, with that lurking about.Ebola is a contact diseaze spread by blood or body fluids it is non aerosol so difficult to spread also killed by direct sunlight uv "

It's very easy to spread via infected droplets, soiled clothing, bedding, it survives on surfaces for days and is extremely infectious. If it were so difficult to spread, it wouldn't cause such large scale outbreaks as we've seen in recent years.

Like most other viruses Covid 19 stemmed from humans desire to eat flesh (CHINA) whether in laboratories,wet markets,factory farms or abattoir,humans need to look to their behaviour and to how they treat the other species with whom they share this planet.As we know human behaviour is not very good. CORONAVIRUS=CARNIVOROUS

On another note, have anyone seen a series called utopia? It was made in 2013 and it is strange how so many things seems similar.

By *ynonvalleyboyMan  over a year ago

merthyr

Raccoon city

By *I TwoCouple  over a year ago

all around

"On another note, have anyone seen a series called utopia? It was made in 2013 and it is strange how so many things seems similar."

Some say current events are described in the bible ....

Brighton

"On another note, have anyone seen a series called utopia? It was made in 2013 and it is strange how so many things seems similar.

Some say current events are described in the bible ...."

And that Dean Koontz novel

"On another note, have anyone seen a series called utopia? It was made in 2013 and it is strange how so many things seems similar.

And that Dean Koontz novel"

Yes that too, a number that keeps being mention is 500.000.000.

My dad was a GP for over 35 years and you can ask his opinion on almost any subject even remotely linked to his occupation and he will always answer you directly. On this depopulation question he has always said if you are really wanting to control population then simply control births as China did by 'rewarding' people for just having one child or whatever. It can be very effective. In fact in areas of China they've even had to reverse their program due to being too efficient.

His other, far more chilling musing is, again if you REALLY want to create depopulation. And fast. Simply turn the electricity off.

Brighton

Financial incentives tend to work well. A generous tax cut or benefit payment for one child but nothing for the second onwards.

By *orset.JMan  over a year ago

Weymouth

Ah but they argue that it isn’t the virus that is the “tool” it is merely the enabler that promotes the use of the tool (the vaccine) and ensures dependency."

We have been dependent on vaccines for a long time for so many different diseases eg Childhood vaccines- pre these vaccines childhood mortality was atrocious.

Zoonotic diseases happen and will keep happening. Ebola and Marburg are deadly and with becoming truly horrible if they become air bourne.

The two we have to watch for are

1. A MERS like recombination of Covid- 30% mortality

2. A highly transmissible Strain of Nipah virus( what the film Contagion is based on)

Number 1 is a possibility with so much Covid about worldwide.

Check out operation Alice in 2016- we have known these risks have were present and have actually planned for them. It’s just a pity a pan coronavirus vaccine could have been made sooner ( there is one in the US currently and this will be a game changer).

Vaccines are not made to control - they are needed because the reservoir exists from where pathogens can transfer to us by zoonosis

And that Dean Koontz novelYes that too, a number that keeps being mention is 500.000.000."

Same number is quoted in the first of ten guidelines on the Georgia Guidestones:

"Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature."

North West

And that Dean Koontz novelYes that too, a number that keeps being mention is 500.000.000.

Same number is quoted in the first of ten guidelines on the Georgia Guidestones:

"Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.""

And how are we getting on with keeping humanity under the 5 billion mark? It's not been 5bn since the mid 1980s.

I find the depopulation theory a funny one coz the same people who believe this also wouldn't believe in climate change so what's the excuse for depopulation

By *olymalelincsMan  over a year ago

nr spalding

"Like most other viruses Covid 19 stemmed from humans desire to eat flesh (CHINA) whether in laboratories,wet markets,factory farms or abattoir,humans need to look to their behaviour and to how they treat the other species with whom they share this planet.As we know human behaviour is not very good. CORONAVIRUS=CARNIVOROUS"

See the problem with that is it's not a desire to eat flesh really, and certainly not limited to one country in the world, we are omnivores we evolved with teeth and a digestive system designed for the consumption of meat aswell as vegetables it is how we get the broad range of vitamins, minerals and nutrients required to maintain and fuel our squishy little meat suits, if we were ment to just eat vegetables we would have the teeth of a herbivore, nice wide and flat for grinding down plant matter. Vegetarianism has only become viable due to science and the ability to produce supplements to replace what is lost when we stop eating meat. And as for the viruses coming from eating said meat that's not true either is it as it is quite possible for the viruses to have been carried by an animal that has then bitten or scratched a human and transferred it that way or even by contact with urine or faeces from the infected animal, I dont think bubonic plague was caused because people were eating rats was it?

teleford

"Like most other viruses Covid 19 stemmed from humans desire to eat flesh (CHINA) whether in laboratories,wet markets,factory farms or abattoir,humans need to look to their behaviour and to how they treat the other species with whom they share this planet.As we know human behaviour is not very good. CORONAVIRUS=CARNIVOROUS"

What vegan propaganda bollocks

By *estivalMan  over a year ago

borehamwood

"Like most other viruses Covid 19 stemmed from humans desire to eat flesh (CHINA) whether in laboratories,wet markets,factory farms or abattoir,humans need to look to their behaviour and to how they treat the other species with whom they share this planet.As we know human behaviour is not very good. CORONAVIRUS=CARNIVOROUS

See the problem with that is it's not a desire to eat flesh really, and certainly not limited to one country in the world, we are omnivores we evolved with teeth and a digestive system designed for the consumption of meat aswell as vegetables it is how we get the broad range of vitamins, minerals and nutrients required to maintain and fuel our squishy little meat suits, if we were ment to just eat vegetables we would have the teeth of a herbivore, nice wide and flat for grinding down plant matter. Vegetarianism has only become viable due to science and the ability to produce supplements to replace what is lost when we stop eating meat. And as for the viruses coming from eating said meat that's not true either is it as it is quite possible for the viruses to have been carried by an animal that has then bitten or scratched a human and transferred it that way or even by contact with urine or faeces from the infected animal, I dont think bubonic plague was caused because people were eating rats was it?"

the plauge was caused by the fleas living on rats not the rats themselves,and only mainly affected the poor the rich tended to be able to clean there clothes and bedding more that way getting rid of the fleas,was a. Great programe all about it a year or two ago

Brighton

"Like most other viruses Covid 19 stemmed from humans desire to eat flesh (CHINA) whether in laboratories,wet markets,factory farms or abattoir,humans need to look to their behaviour and to how they treat the other species with whom they share this planet.As we know human behaviour is not very good. CORONAVIRUS=CARNIVOROUS

See the problem with that is it's not a desire to eat flesh really, and certainly not limited to one country in the world, we are omnivores we evolved with teeth and a digestive system designed for the consumption of meat aswell as vegetables it is how we get the broad range of vitamins, minerals and nutrients required to maintain and fuel our squishy little meat suits, if we were ment to just eat vegetables we would have the teeth of a herbivore, nice wide and flat for grinding down plant matter. Vegetarianism has only become viable due to science and the ability to produce supplements to replace what is lost when we stop eating meat. And as for the viruses coming from eating said meat that's not true either is it as it is quite possible for the viruses to have been carried by an animal that has then bitten or scratched a human and transferred it that way or even by contact with urine or faeces from the infected animal, I dont think bubonic plague was caused because people were eating rats was it?"

Sorry to be “that guy” but it wasn’t rats either. It had been proven that it was fleas that lived on clothing and bed sheets. The rat was a scapegoat (or scaperat). However, that doesn’t change your point about eating meat and being omnivorous, quite right

Brighton

And I just saw the post immediately above mine DOH!

What vegan propaganda bollocks"

Not propaganda. Fact. The 1920 flu pandemic has been confirmed as starting in camps set up after World War 1 and the eating of livestock, namely chickens. Birds are the main carrier of flu. Stop eating birds=reduction of flu and colds ( colds are a coronavirus)

Zoonotic diseases would be drastically reduced if we didn't eat animals. Yes, there would be some animal to human transmissions from bites etc but not on the level we have now.

As for the conspiracy theory that the planet is over populated then that's a myth too. There is plenty of food around around to feed every one. Stop factory farming and the need to feed 80% of the world's soya production to livestock and use it to feed humans and we will be in a much better situation.

They have already done it! Bill Gates is wanted for murder in India! Fact! He has stated he wants to reduce the world population on TED talks. WHO paid for the Georgia Guide Stones? Must have more money than sense. Anyway I'm going to make my own protection against Mosquitos! A chicken wire head net.

What do you need to eat meat? Well land of course with grass, berries ext to feed the animal. Then of course something like a sharp piece of flint to cut and a fire would be nice. Cooking time could be very short as no need to boil. All nutrients the body requires are included and bio available. No chemicals or machinery required. Now serve up a plate of vegetables and a side plate containing all the animals, birds and insects killed to produce those vegetables and add a glass containing all the chemicals and fuel also used to produce those vegetables. Oh and lets not forget all the extra fuel that will be used if you wish to cook those vegetables. Bon Apetite !

By *instonandLadyAstorCouple  over a year ago

Not where we seem to be...

"They have already done it! Bill Gates is wanted for murder in India! Fact! He has stated he wants to reduce the world population on TED talks. WHO paid for the Georgia Guide Stones? Must have more money than sense. Anyway I'm going to make my own protection against Mosquitos! A chicken wire head net."

Listen to the entire Ted talk.

His comments about depopulation have been taken totally out of context.

Anyone who's taken the time to watch the entire talk will realise that claim is utter twaddle.

Winston

nr spalding

See the problem with that is it's not a desire to eat flesh really, and certainly not limited to one country in the world, we are omnivores we evolved with teeth and a digestive system designed for the consumption of meat aswell as vegetables it is how we get the broad range of vitamins, minerals and nutrients required to maintain and fuel our squishy little meat suits, if we were ment to just eat vegetables we would have the teeth of a herbivore, nice wide and flat for grinding down plant matter. Vegetarianism has only become viable due to science and the ability to produce supplements to replace what is lost when we stop eating meat. And as for the viruses coming from eating said meat that's not true either is it as it is quite possible for the viruses to have been carried by an animal that has then bitten or scratched a human and transferred it that way or even by contact with urine or faeces from the infected animal, I dont think bubonic plague was caused because people were eating rats was it?the plauge was caused by the fleas living on rats not the rats themselves,and only mainly affected the poor the rich tended to be able to clean there clothes and bedding more that way getting rid of the fleas,was a. Great programe all about it a year or two ago"

apologises for the flea thing I missed that posting half asleep but yes you are right it was the fleas not the rats them selves but the point still stands re eating meat wasnt the cause especially as people where not eating the fleas then, this is what happens when I am awake at stupid o'clock with toothache lol

nr spalding

What vegan propaganda bollocks"

Yup and what's worse they seem to miss the point that if we dont eat the meat that meat would be eating all their veggies so really we are in fact doing them a huge favour and protecting their food source

By *iker boy 69Man  over a year ago

midlands

"While I do see, and am suspicious of, corrupt opportunists using the pandemic as an opportunity to enrich themselves creating very questionable motives, I do not personally subscribe to some of the more outlandish conspiracy theories.

One of those is around a drive to reduce the population of the planet. I believe several things drive this conspiracy, namely Agenda 21 (may have that wrong) and various meetings (and minutes) within the UN, Bilderberg, Davos and other groups that all cite over population as a key concern for the future due to dwindling resources (also driving climate change).

The conspiracy points to using vaccines (in response to either a manufactured public health emergency or a real one) that pact on fertility to reduce and ultimately reverse population growth.

So my question to those who believe this is...why are “they” not pushing for much higher levels of vaccine roll out in third world countries? Along with India and China it is the third world driving population growth (indeed many western and first world countries already have negative population growth - ignoring immigration).

So wouldn’t this conspiracy be driving vaccines much harder across the third world (we are actually seeing the opposite with the main factor seemingly being cost/price with Pfizer etc prioritising rich countries)."

I blame greta thumburg or whatever her name is. What a wsy to reduce air travel, car use etc and thus reduce air pollution. Who said the little 18 year old was thick

Whatever is going on, lets all agree on one thing! If we are going out, lets all go out swinging!

teleford

What vegan propaganda bollocks

Not propaganda. Fact. The 1920 flu pandemic has been confirmed as starting in camps set up after World War 1 and the eating of livestock, namely chickens. Birds are the main carrier of flu. Stop eating birds=reduction of flu and colds ( colds are a coronavirus)

Zoonotic diseases would be drastically reduced if we didn't eat animals. Yes, there would be some animal to human transmissions from bites etc but not on the level we have now.

As for the conspiracy theory that the planet is over populated then that's a myth too. There is plenty of food around around to feed every one. Stop factory farming and the need to feed 80% of the world's soya production to livestock and use it to feed humans and we will be in a much better situation. "

The long term negative effects of everyone becoming vegan would be far worse than any theoretical increased pandemic risks from animal consumption. “Factory farming” is really the only way a global population of 8bn can be fed. Not all grains are equal. I haven’t checked your 80:20 figure but do you realise the bulk of the soya and other grains that ends up in the lower value animal feed market rather than human consumption does so because it failed to meet the quantity requirements for human food! Stop feeding livestock and you do not automatically recover all that feed for human consumption as you wrongly believe, rather you create a large pile of second quality waste material requiring disposable.

North West

"Whatever is going on, lets all agree on one thing! If we are going out, lets all go out swinging!"

https://youtu.be/uhG-vLZrb-g

By *oungNorth99Man  over a year ago

doncaster

Something underhand is definitely going on and it’s likely the “deep state” not politicians you see on the TV but the unelected employees within the government who remain in their position and push their agenda regardless of which party is in power. And it’s also likely America behind it all, but most of the is a combination of corporate greed by big pharma and gross incompetence from the powers at be who just don’t know how to handle a public health emergency. Third world countries also don’t test as manny people as us so their death figures will be lower. However the way we calculate the covid deaths is just wrong and misleading. I think we all know that by now. We should look at the total yearly deaths and compare it to past years. Because there hasn’t been even close to an additional 150,00 deaths which there should be if that manny died of covid

Long story short the world is shit so fuck covid off and get back to our normal lives because this shit is getting old

#unvaccinated

If it was necessary to depopulate the world, that aim would not be best served by decreasing fertility.

That aim would be best served by decreasing lifespan.

Nature itself recognises this, a persons immune system (which keeps us all alive) decreases in effectiveness with age. As we grow older the system that produces and allocates T cells reduces in activity. That is the reason that the old are much more likely to succumb to illness. Since the aim of vaccines is to present a pathogen to the immune system, in a way that promotes immune activity, but not disease, and also promote the production of the cells that attack and kill the pathogen-infected cells, it should be obvious that a person who has a body that is no longer able to produce "attacker" cells to meet a new disease threat, is going to be severely at a disadvantage. And so it is with the majority of elderly people.

So ideally, to reduce the 'useless eaters' you would only reduce the old ones first.

Along comes sars-cov-2.

Note that vaccination is much less effective for the old. To the extent that the flu vaccine had to be sufficiently tailored for elderly bodies since its effectiveness in the old was at 20% levels. And covid vaccines are also less effective in the old, and their lowered effectiveness lasts a shorter time.

Reducing population would solve a lot of the worlds problems, namely climate change and resource depletion.

» Add a new message to this topic