FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Vaccines don't work?

Vaccines don't work?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rFunBoy OP   Man  over a year ago

Longridge

Professor Mohammed Munavvar, a Consultant Respiratory Physician at Royal Preston Hospital explained:

"The best thing that people can do to help us is to get vaccinated, get the boosters, and then continue to take all possible precautions, masking, social distancing, hand washing, etc.

People who are at the severe end of the spectrum, requiring very high flow oxygen, requiring ventilation, are those who have not been vaccinated or are incompletely vaccinated.

Those who have been vaccinated and boosted do come in but often for other reasons, and then they recover very quickly."

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Longridge

It's amazing..

Within 90 seconds, I receive a "mumbo jumbo" private message.

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

"It's amazing..

Within 90 seconds, I receive a "mumbo jumbo" private message."

They lurk

Longridge

PM'ing me asking if is believe in this 'rubbish' when friends of mine actually work with him.

Then you hear pregnant mothers are being delivered early by C Sec to allow unvaccinated mothers to be put into a coma.

Many of the ICU nurses I know have had enough and looking to leave the NHS or type of care they work in.

I suppose I make this up too..

Yes, we're doomed.. not because of Covid though..

By *ik MMan  over a year ago

PDI

Meanwhile ICU anaesthetist Steve James told the Health Secretary he did not believe Covid-19 was causing "very significant problems" for young people, adding that his patients in the ICU had been "extremely overweight" with multiple other co-morbidities. He also stated that “the science isn’t strong enough” to justify the boosters. Good job he’ll lose his job soon I guess…

Longridge

Best thing for him..

He gets a regular dose from work so he's probably got a point in a way in his own circumstances. But he can only speak for those on the front line who are regularly inoculated by live virus, but cannot speak for the majority.

I know nurses who've died in the hospital not far from here. Vaccine may have helped them. Many get well, some get long covid and others will die. When you're talking 180,000+ a day, the odds are not great.

It's a lottery.

By *tticus Finch 76Man  over a year ago

Northampton

"It's amazing..

Yes this happens a lot and not just here. I'm starting to think it's an organised group of people who troll forums and spread their propaganda as I've received the same messages from different people on different platforms so it feel very organised.

Longridge

Q-ANON?

Whoever or whatever it is, it appears to be working or its just more in your face.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Headline - vaccines don't work?

Didnt get a lot of sense from this.

Stick with the published peer reviewed evidence in credible scientific literature. Of course individuals are going to have personal anecdotes and opinions but this needs an alternative perspective, that's reasonable fair the circumstances.

Longridge

What didn't make sense, the title or body?

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

"Meanwhile ICU anaesthetist Steve James told the Health Secretary he did not believe Covid-19 was causing "very significant problems" for young people, adding that his patients in the ICU had been "extremely overweight" with multiple other co-morbidities. He also stated that “the science isn’t strong enough” to justify the boosters. Good job he’ll lose his job soon I guess… "

I have sympathy with the guy and think the government should review what they do are planning in relation to him and others who can show they have antibodies post infection..

He wasn't talking about the present booster programme but any potential plan by NHS nationwide to have boosters periodically going forward as I understand it..?

By *ob198XaMan  over a year ago

teleford

"It's amazing..

I’m rather amazed I haven’t had such private messages yet I clearly need to try harder

By *estivalMan  over a year ago

borehamwood

"Meanwhile ICU anaesthetist Steve James told the Health Secretary he did not believe Covid-19 was causing "very significant problems" for young people, adding that his patients in the ICU had been "extremely overweight" with multiple other co-morbidities. He also stated that “the science isn’t strong enough” to justify the boosters. Good job he’ll lose his job soon I guess…

I have sympathy with the guy and think the government should review what they do are planning in relation to him and others who can show they have antibodies post infection..

He wasn't talking about the present booster programme but any potential plan by NHS nationwide to have boosters periodically going forward as I understand it..?"

there not gona review anything ,all those drs and nurses everyone was clapping for a cpl of years ago well those who dare to turn down a jab are unemployed in april,but thats ok as all the pro vaxxers will be happy that those anti vax drs and nurses wont be a danger to them lol,just hope they dont mind even longer waiting times,think its about 10% who havent had it so quiet a few thousand signing on in a few months time but thats ok granny is protected from those horrible nhs staff

By *ovebjsMan  over a year ago

Bristol

"Meanwhile ICU anaesthetist Steve James told the Health Secretary he did not believe Covid-19 was causing "very significant problems" for young people, adding that his patients in the ICU had been "extremely overweight" with multiple other co-morbidities. He also stated that “the science isn’t strong enough” to justify the boosters. Good job he’ll lose his job soon I guess…

He wasn't talking about the present booster programme but any potential plan by NHS nationwide to have boosters periodically going forward as I understand it..?there not gona review anything ,all those drs and nurses everyone was clapping for a cpl of years ago well those who dare to turn down a jab are unemployed in april,but thats ok as all the pro vaxxers will be happy that those anti vax drs and nurses wont be a danger to them lol,just hope they dont mind even longer waiting times,think its about 10% who havent had it so quiet a few thousand signing on in a few months time but thats ok granny is protected from those horrible nhs staff"

Well they should have had the jab then

By *uietbloke67Man  over a year ago

outside your bedroom window ;-)

"Professor Mohammed Munavvar, a Consultant Respiratory Physician at Royal Preston Hospital explained:

"The best thing that people can do to help us is to get vaccinated, get the boosters, and then continue to take all possible precautions, masking, social distancing, hand washing, etc.

People who are at the severe end of the spectrum, requiring very high flow oxygen, requiring ventilation, are those who have not been vaccinated or are incompletely vaccinated.

Those who have been vaccinated and boosted do come in but often for other reasons, and then they recover very quickly.""

Are you actually saying medical advice makes sense and medicines work.

What is the actual Point of Facebook comments then by mechanics (other half baked medice people are avaialble) on medics !!!

Confused.com

borehamwood

He wasn't talking about the present booster programme but any potential plan by NHS nationwide to have boosters periodically going forward as I understand it..?there not gona review anything ,all those drs and nurses everyone was clapping for a cpl of years ago well those who dare to turn down a jab are unemployed in april,but thats ok as all the pro vaxxers will be happy that those anti vax drs and nurses wont be a danger to them lol,just hope they dont mind even longer waiting times,think its about 10% who havent had it so quiet a few thousand signing on in a few months time but thats ok granny is protected from those horrible nhs staff

Well they should have had the jab then "

why no one else in this country is being forced to have it,but like i said with thousands of drs and nirses losing there jobs hope all those who are for this wont mind waiting lists getting even longer and when the nxt wave comes along the ones left will be even more overworked,like the dr was pointing out the booster wanes after about 8 weeks so the nhs is gona have to jab all there staff every month or so to make sure there covered

He wasn't talking about the present booster programme but any potential plan by NHS nationwide to have boosters periodically going forward as I understand it..?"

What like the yearly flu injection .....

Bristol

He wasn't talking about the present booster programme but any potential plan by NHS nationwide to have boosters periodically going forward as I understand it..?there not gona review anything ,all those drs and nurses everyone was clapping for a cpl of years ago well those who dare to turn down a jab are unemployed in april,but thats ok as all the pro vaxxers will be happy that those anti vax drs and nurses wont be a danger to them lol,just hope they dont mind even longer waiting times,think its about 10% who havent had it so quiet a few thousand signing on in a few months time but thats ok granny is protected from those horrible nhs staff

Well they should have had the jab then why no one else in this country is being forced to have it,but like i said with thousands of drs and nirses losing there jobs hope all those who are for this wont mind waiting lists getting even longer and when the nxt wave comes along the ones left will be even more overworked,like the dr was pointing out the booster wanes after about 8 weeks so the nhs is gona have to jab all there staff every month or so to make sure there covered"

No they are not your just spouting misinformation

PDI

Well they should have had the jab then why no one else in this country is being forced to have it,but like i said with thousands of drs and nirses losing there jobs hope all those who are for this wont mind waiting lists getting even longer and when the nxt wave comes along the ones left will be even more overworked,like the dr was pointing out the booster wanes after about 8 weeks so the nhs is gona have to jab all there staff every month or so to make sure there covered

No they are not your just spouting misinformation "

You haven’t seen the clip then?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Well they should have had the jab then why no one else in this country is being forced to have it,but like i said with thousands of drs and nirses losing there jobs hope all those who are for this wont mind waiting lists getting even longer and when the nxt wave comes along the ones left will be even more overworked,like the dr was pointing out the booster wanes after about 8 weeks so the nhs is gona have to jab all there staff every month or so to make sure there covered

You haven’t seen the clip then? "

It's an uncomfortable truth... an ICU doctor is unvaccinated.

"

He wasn't talking about the present booster programme but any potential plan by NHS nationwide to have boosters periodically going forward as I understand it..?

What like the yearly flu injection ....."

Antibodies are only the primary reaction to infection.

It is perfectly possible to have antibodies to a pathogen but have a poor immune response to the infection.

Again I'll remind people that the older they get, the less effective their immune response gets.

No amount of vaccines will affect that.

That is the reason that the effects of covid get worse by age. No amount of boosters will prevent that. And you do not get boosters for flu, you get a full vaccination.

in Lancashire

He wasn't talking about the present booster programme but any potential plan by NHS nationwide to have boosters periodically going forward as I understand it..?there not gona review anything ,all those drs and nurses everyone was clapping for a cpl of years ago well those who dare to turn down a jab are unemployed in april,but thats ok as all the pro vaxxers will be happy that those anti vax drs and nurses wont be a danger to them lol,just hope they dont mind even longer waiting times,think its about 10% who havent had it so quiet a few thousand signing on in a few months time but thats ok granny is protected from those horrible nhs staff"

I would expect they would look at several aspects of what they've threatened, let's be honest this lot are no strangers to u turns..

And if the legal advice is saying that sacking someone who essentially has the same antibodies post infection as a vaccinated person is going to lead to expensive settlements for unlawful dismissal then they will or should look into what is still a learning issue across the board..

By *instonandLadyAstorCouple  over a year ago

Not where we seem to be...

"It's amazing..

Without wishing to discuss or share the actual details of private messages, we had a link sent to us by a thread starter, that "proved" everything said in the opening post, that virtually everyone was qualifying as rubbish.

Unfortunately the link sent proved exactly the opposite of his claim.

You can't make up that kind of stupid.

Winston

Well they should have had the jab then why no one else in this country is being forced to have it,but like i said with thousands of drs and nirses losing there jobs hope all those who are for this wont mind waiting lists getting even longer and when the nxt wave comes along the ones left will be even more overworked,like the dr was pointing out the booster wanes after about 8 weeks so the nhs is gona have to jab all there staff every month or so to make sure there covered"

You're aware that vaccination against all sorts of lurgy has been a requirement of many NHS staff for many many years.

Why have you only just started calling this out as unacceptable?

If you truly believe your own rhetoric you should have been decrying it for decades.

Winston

in Lancashire

Well they should have had the jab then "

If the science shows that a person who after having had the virus has similar antibodies, etc as a vaccinated person then why?

There are reports I read that scientists are looking into some people who appear to have immunity even without being infected with the virus..

If we're closing our minds to any thing that can help in this when we are still learning about this constantly changing virus that's not good..?

And I'm speaking as someone who volunteers at vaccination hubs..

By *elshsunsWoman  over a year ago

Flintshire

"PM'ing me asking if is believe in this 'rubbish' when friends of mine actually work with him.

Then you hear pregnant mothers are being delivered early by C Sec to allow unvaccinated mothers to be put into a coma.

Many of the ICU nurses I know have had enough and looking to leave the NHS or type of care they work in.

Yes, we're doomed.. not because of Covid though.."

Nurses are leaving as they are being sacked for not having jab

Bristol

You haven’t seen the clip then? "

There are no plans or the science that says a forth booster is need at this time.

By *immyinreadingMan  over a year ago

henley on thames

"Meanwhile ICU anaesthetist Steve James told the Health Secretary he did not believe Covid-19 was causing "very significant problems" for young people, adding that his patients in the ICU had been "extremely overweight" with multiple other co-morbidities. He also stated that “the science isn’t strong enough” to justify the boosters. Good job he’ll lose his job soon I guess… "

An anaesthetist, you say? Well that’s much better than listening for virus experts isn’t it!

borehamwood

You're aware that vaccination against all sorts of lurgy has been a requirement of many NHS staff for many many years.

If you truly believe your own rhetoric you should have been decrying it for decades.

Winston"

Hey winston im triple jabed so not an anti vaxxer ,yea they have needed injections when they have joined the nhs,this one is being rolled out after they have taken the job,and if im not mistaken its only nhs england doing this,but like i said those who are all for this dont start complaining when waiting lists get bigger and the nxt time the hospitals get over run dont start complaining this is what the vax zealots want,what is the usual cry ,choices have consequences yep they do

Bristol

"PM'ing me asking if is believe in this 'rubbish' when friends of mine actually work with him.

Nurses are leaving as they are being sacked for not having jab "

The same ones who will be moaning because they cannot get any benefits because they made themselves unemployed?

borehamwood

No they are not your just spouting misinformation "

yea yea yea old man

in Lancashire

It's not even been read in the house of parliament yet so any nurse in England who has been thus far if what your saying bears any truth has a case of unlawful dismissal..

henley on thames

Apart from people who can not have vaccinations for medical reasons (extremely rare), I have yet to see a single anti-vaxxer give a good reason why people should refuse to get a vaccine that makes them and there loved ones safer. Sole reason seeks to be that they don’t want to do it because they are being told that they should. I grew out of that when I was about 6.

By *I TwoCouple  over a year ago

all around

[Removed by poster at 08/01/22 13:27:02]

all around

My son, my niece, many of my friends as well as myself work for the NHS and we have heard of NOBODY leaving or being forced to leave for not being vaccinated, in fact I don't know of a single person working for the NHS that hasn't been vaccinated so I'm guessing these "high profile" people are a tiny minority who make a lot of noise like some "experts" on social media

henley on thames

No they are not your just spouting misinformation yea yea yea old man"

Any reason for the insult?

WinstonHey winston im triple jabed so not an anti vaxxer ,yea they have needed injections when they have joined the nhs,this one is being rolled out after they have taken the job,and if im not mistaken its only nhs england doing this,but like i said those who are all for this dont start complaining when waiting lists get bigger and the nxt time the hospitals get over run dont start complaining this is what the vax zealots want,what is the usual cry ,choices have consequences yep they do"

You're suggesting not a single vaccination has been a requirement of employment after starting that employment?

Contracts of employment change all the time.

To be fair, if a health carer is refusing something that affords them and those in their care a level of health protection, I wouldn't want them caring for my loved ones.

Medical excemptions notwithstanding of course.

Winston

its what happens when someone has lost an argument and isnt man enough to admit it

Bristol

No they are not your just spouting misinformation yea yea yea old man"

OOh! That’s a bit age-est

No they are not your just spouting misinformation yea yea yea old man

Any reason for the insult? "

I'd hazard a guess at "lost the argument".

Winston

Bristol

Any reason for the insult? "

That ok I’ve been called worse by anti vaxors

henley on thames

That ok I’ve been called worse by anti vaxors "

Many of us have!

Bit of a pathetic comment though ... I’m embarrassed for him.

in Lancashire

"

Apart from people who can not have vaccinations for medical reasons (extremely rare), I have yet to see a single anti-vaxxer give a good reason why people should refuse to get a vaccine that makes them and there loved ones safer. Sole reason seeks to be that they don’t want to do it because they are being told that they should. I grew out of that when I was about 6. "

I think there's a whole pendulum of views and choices with this, as many other things in life..

Not everyone who doesn't want to get vaccinated is anti Vax, many will be fully vaccinated with the injections we get through life..

I don't even know why two years in and people are still making this assumption..

We've all trusted to a degree in science in having the jab this far but if we know anything about science it's ever evolving with new treatments (T-CAR being the latest one in the news)..

If science concludes that a person has similar antibodies via infection as a person has via vaccination and the other factors, transmission, viral load etc are looked into then that simply has to be considered yes?

"

Apart from people who can not have vaccinations for medical reasons (extremely rare), I have yet to see a single anti-vaxxer give a good reason why people should refuse to get a vaccine that makes them and there loved ones safer. Sole reason seeks to be that they don’t want to do it because they are being told that they should. I grew out of that when I was about 6. "

If that is the sole reason you haven't been looking hard enough.

My son, my niece, many of my friends as well as myself work for the NHS and we have heard of NOBODY leaving or being forced to leave for not being vaccinated, in fact I don't know of a single person working for the NHS that hasn't been vaccinated so I'm guessing these "high profile" people are a tiny minority who make a lot of noise like some "experts" on social media"

You claim to stand up for NHS staff, yet you are ridiculing an NHS worker just because they haven't had a vaccination.

henley on thames

"

Apart from people who can not have vaccinations for medical reasons (extremely rare), I have yet to see a single anti-vaxxer give a good reason why people should refuse to get a vaccine that makes them and there loved ones safer. Sole reason seeks to be that they don’t want to do it because they are being told that they should. I grew out of that when I was about 6.

I think there's a whole pendulum of views and choices with this, as many other things in life..

Not everyone who doesn't want to get vaccinated is anti Vax, many will be fully vaccinated with the injections we get through life..

I don't even know why two years in and people are still making this assumption..

We've all trusted to a degree in science in having the jab this far but if we know anything about science it's ever evolving with new treatments (T-CAR being the latest one in the news)..

If science concludes that a person has similar antibodies via infection as a person has via vaccination and the other factors, transmission, viral load etc are looked into then that simply has to be considered yes?"

Yes, all possible ways out of this pandemic need to be explored.

But the vast majority of anti-vaxxers are refusing to get vaccinated for the simple reason that they are being told that they should get vaccinated. Listen to the protestors, look at the placards, they are going in about freedom snd civil liberties etc,

henley on thames

My son, my niece, many of my friends as well as myself work for the NHS and we have heard of NOBODY leaving or being forced to leave for not being vaccinated, in fact I don't know of a single person working for the NHS that hasn't been vaccinated so I'm guessing these "high profile" people are a tiny minority who make a lot of noise like some "experts" on social media

You claim to stand up for NHS staff, yet you are ridiculing an NHS worker just because they haven't had a vaccination.

"

No he didn’t

henley on thames

"

If that is the sole reason you haven't been looking hard enough."

It is the sole reason for the majority of anti-vaxxers

Longridge

[Removed by poster at 08/01/22 13:54:17]

Longridge

"

Every person I know within the NHS have voluntary had all jabs for COVID and without complaints, any other required to work there.

The guy is a minority of 10s of thousands who happens to works for the NHS but isn't the NHS.

Longridge

"It's amazing..

Without wishing to discuss or share the actual details of private messages, we had a link sent to us by a thread starter, that "proved" everything said in the opening post, that virtually everyone was qualifying as rubbish.

Winston"

Oh balls - have I missed out? Did the link prove:

The Earth is really flat?

That God created the Earth within 7 days - only 20,000 yrs ago?

That Climate Change is fake?

That humanity was created by a man eating an apple?

That Aliens colluded with the Nazis in 1942 under the ice of Antarctica?

IF SO, I really need to see it.

By *mma_EvansTV/TS  over a year ago

Colchester

And quite rightly, Javid answered his challenge by saying: “We take the very best advice that we can, from vaccine experts.” IMO, they are the 12 most important words in the article that I read. Maybe you didn't read/hear about the response from Javid, so I am putting it out there xx

"

It is perfectly possible to have antibodies to a pathogen but have a poor immune response to the infection.

Again I'll remind people that the older they get, the less effective their immune response gets.

That is the reason that the effects of covid get worse by age. No amount of boosters will prevent that. And you do not get boosters for flu, you get a full vaccination."

Shite

"It's amazing..

Winston

"

WW2 and WW1 where hoaxes designed to get young men to work till they die in energy mines of north Russia...the aliens needed the energy to fuel theor craft to go home.

Fact...its on facebook.

By *uddy laneMan  over a year ago

dudley

"It's amazing..

Winston

WW2 and WW1 where hoaxes designed to get young men to work till they die in energy mines of north Russia...the aliens needed the energy to fuel theor craft to go home.

Fact...its on facebook."

Another thing it was 6 days of creation, God was cream crackerd by the 7th day so he rested all that day.

"

That is the reason that the effects of covid get worse by age. No amount of boosters will prevent that. And you do not get boosters for flu, you get a full vaccination.

Shite"

Can you elaborate on what it about the post you feel is "shite".

Context is everything.

Winston

Longridge

"It's amazing..

Winston

Fact...its on facebook.

Another thing it was 6 days of creation, God was cream crackerd by the 7th day so he rested all that day. "

Well, if he did all that and had time to take a day off at the end, this proves beyond any doubt it is true.

I told my teacher she was talking shite in religion, I feel so bad now, especially the 'incident' a group of us put her Citroën 2CV on its roof and spun it round like a spinning top.. oops

We did ask for forgiveness and got it though!!

WinstonHey winston im triple jabed so not an anti vaxxer ,yea they have needed injections when they have joined the nhs,this one is being rolled out after they have taken the job,and if im not mistaken its only nhs england doing this,but like i said those who are all for this dont start complaining when waiting lists get bigger and the nxt time the hospitals get over run dont start complaining this is what the vax zealots want,what is the usual cry ,choices have consequences yep they do

You're suggesting not a single vaccination has been a requirement of employment after starting that employment?

To be fair, if a health carer is refusing something that affords them and those in their care a level of health protection, I wouldn't want them caring for my loved ones.

Winston

"

People can have their opinions and that’s fine, but the real question is Why are so many medical staff, Doctors and Nurses not wanting to have the vaccine?

What is it that they may or may not know that makes them risk their careers?

Have they seen things we don’t know about? Or is it just personal choice?

You can discuss in the forums but if there are any medical staff in here who don’t want it please share if you want to help others…

By *uddy laneMan  over a year ago

dudley

"It's amazing..

Winston

Fact...its on facebook.

Another thing it was 6 days of creation, God was cream crackerd by the 7th day so he rested all that day.

Well, if he did all that and had time to take a day off at the end, this proves beyond any doubt it is true.

I told my teacher she was talking shite in religion, I feel so bad now, especially the 'incident' a group of us put her Citroën 2CV on its roof and spun it round like a spinning top.. oops

We did ask for forgiveness and got it though!!"

God forgives.

Colchester

WinstonHey winston im triple jabed so not an anti vaxxer ,yea they have needed injections when they have joined the nhs,this one is being rolled out after they have taken the job,and if im not mistaken its only nhs england doing this,but like i said those who are all for this dont start complaining when waiting lists get bigger and the nxt time the hospitals get over run dont start complaining this is what the vax zealots want,what is the usual cry ,choices have consequences yep they do

Winston

People can have their opinions and that’s fine, but the real question is Why are so many medical staff, Doctors and Nurses not wanting to have the vaccine?

You can discuss in the forums but if there are any medical staff in here who don’t want it please share if you want to help others…"

I fall into the category off medical staff and there is nothing that I have seen in hospital about C-19 that isn't already reported. From what I have seen in the ED and on the C-19 wards it would make people want to make sure that they have the vaccine. I know of one colleague who refused to have the vaccination (through personal choice and misinformation on social media. We had lots of conversations about what she was reading on social media). She was detected C-19+ve her symptoms got worse over a 3 week period and she ended up in hospital for 5 days requiring CPAP. I don't know what her thoughts are now though as she hasn't been in work, she is still too unwell, she has been off work for nearly 2 months xx

Winston

You can discuss in the forums but if there are any medical staff in here who don’t want it please share if you want to help others…"

I think I saw a health professional in this thread saying they'd had all vaccinations and didn't know a single colleague who hadn't, or know any that had been threatened with dismissal for not being vaccinated.

Winston

all around

"

Give it up pal, your making yourself look silly by attacking people with bare faced lies and utter nonsense.

End of discussion (again)

Happy new year

Who cares really. If people wanna have the vaccine to protect themselves then fair play, if people don't wanna have it for their own reasons then that's also fine.

What's everyone's issue with the unvaccinated? The science behind the vaccine only goes as far as self protection.

By *irtysnapperMan  over a year ago

Bromsgrove

"Who cares really. If people wanna have the vaccine to protect themselves then fair play, if people don't wanna have it for their own reasons then that's also fine.

What's everyone's issue with the unvaccinated? The science behind the vaccine only goes as far as self protection. "

Because the hospitals are full of selfish anti vax bellends, and they’re taking up beds that could be used for other cases.

"Who cares really. If people wanna have the vaccine to protect themselves then fair play, if people don't wanna have it for their own reasons then that's also fine.

What's everyone's issue with the unvaccinated? The science behind the vaccine only goes as far as self protection.

Because the hospitals are full of selfish anti vax bellends, and they’re taking up beds that could be used for other cases. "

Can you find any genuine figures on this and PM them me? Because I could say I'm Michael Jordan it doesn't make it true..

Plus doesn't that go against everything the NHS Is about? That's like saying you played football and broke a leg your a football bellend don't use the NHS. Or you cycled to work and fell don't be a bike wanker and use the NHS? We all make choices that have dangers to them?

By *tace 309TV/TS  over a year ago

durham

Because the hospitals are full of selfish anti vax bellends, and they’re taking up beds that could be used for other cases. "

That's, utter rubbish

By *irtysnapperMan  over a year ago

Bromsgrove

Because the hospitals are full of selfish anti vax bellends, and they’re taking up beds that could be used for other cases.

Can you find any genuine figures on this and PM them me? Because I could say I'm Michael Jordan it doesn't make it true..

Plus doesn't that go against everything the NHS Is about? That's like saying you played football and broke a leg your a football bellend don't use the NHS. Or you cycled to work and fell don't be a bike wanker and use the NHS? We all make choices that have dangers to them? "

Those things you mention aren’t contagious. And the figures are easy to find. I don’t get why anyone wouldn’t have the vax. It’s just prolonging the pandemic.

Bristol

Because the hospitals are full of selfish anti vax bellends, and they’re taking up beds that could be used for other cases. That's, utter rubbish "

Is it?

So people who end up in hospital when they did not need to is not taking up resources that someone with a genuine need that they cannot help will not get ?

Because the hospitals are full of selfish anti vax bellends, and they’re taking up beds that could be used for other cases. That's, utter rubbish

Is it?

So people who end up in hospital when they did not need to is not taking up resources that someone with a genuine need that they cannot help will not get ?"

I broke my leg playing football last week. I didn't need to play football. I didn't need to break my leg. I chose to and I knew the risks. I think we should ban football.

That's your logic?

Plus doesn't that go against everything the NHS Is about? That's like saying you played football and broke a leg your a football bellend don't use the NHS. Or you cycled to work and fell don't be a bike wanker and use the NHS? We all make choices that have dangers to them?

Those things you mention aren’t contagious. And the figures are easy to find. I don’t get why anyone wouldn’t have the vax. It’s just prolonging the pandemic. "

Ive honestly just googled it and can't find any figures to support your claim. There are figures showing how many covid cases are in hospital at the minute but that doesn't really mean much. There are some saying how many are unvaxxed too but don't back up your claim.

If I walk into a ward with flu that whole ward could then get flu it doesn't mean they've all been admitted with flu.

henley on thames

Winston

Why are so many medical staff refusing the vaccine? Very few medical staff are refusing the vaccine. Vaccination rates among medical staff are higher than among the wider population.

henley on thames

Because the hospitals are full of selfish anti vax bellends, and they’re taking up beds that could be used for other cases. That's, utter rubbish

Is it?

So people who end up in hospital when they did not need to is not taking up resources that someone with a genuine need that they cannot help will not get ?

I broke my leg playing football last week. I didn't need to play football. I didn't need to break my leg. I chose to and I knew the risks. I think we should ban football.

That's your logic? "

Nobody is suggesting that sick people should not be treated. But they are suggesting that people take basic precautions (widely available and free), that will reduce the severity of their symptoms if they catch the virus, and reduce the chances of them infecting other people.

No, I don’t think football should be banned because someone breaks their leg. That bears no relation to what is actually being suggested

By *ucianpoundCouple  over a year ago

Cap d’Agde, France

Yes, we're doomed.. not because of Covid though.."

One of the tragedies of the pandemic are the pregnant mothers who are having c-sections when in induced comas.

The pressure on their lungs by the virus are making this necessary.

2 women in one hospital rejected their babies when waking after 2 months unable to accept that they were no longer pregnant.

Doctor friends have said that anybody who ends up in coma full of tubes are no longer able to work again!

By *eadingCouple1963Couple  over a year ago

Reading

One of the tragedies of the pandemic are the pregnant mothers who are having c-sections when in induced comas.

2 women in one hospital rejected their babies when waking after 2 months unable to accept that they were no longer pregnant.

Doctor friends have said that anybody who ends up in coma full of tubes are no longer able to work again!"

I’m afraid your “Doctor Friend” is talking bollox

Doctor friends have said that anybody who ends up in coma full of tubes are no longer able to work again!

I’m afraid your “Doctor Friend” is talking bollox "

My doctor friend told me the sky was pink. I didn't realise it was but it must be.

By *otMe66Man  over a year ago

Terra Firma

"I broke my leg playing football last week. I didn't need to play football. I didn't need to break my leg. I chose to and I knew the risks. I think we should ban football.

That's your logic? "

Your comparison only works if the same number of people who break their legs is equal to the same number of people needing hospital treatment for covid. That would be over 18K leg breaks today, I'm not sure the NHS could cope with that do you?

"I broke my leg playing football last week. I didn't need to play football. I didn't need to break my leg. I chose to and I knew the risks. I think we should ban football.

That's your logic?

Your comparison only works if the same number of people who break their legs is equal to the same number of people needing hospital treatment for covid. That would be over 18K leg breaks today, I'm not sure the NHS could cope with that do you? "

Let's change the logic to something that matches or even beats covid then..

Obesity? Car accidents big and small? Smoking? Alcoholism?

Those are all caused by yourself just like not having the jab?

Colchester

"Doctor friends have said that anybody who ends up in coma full of tubes are no longer able to work again!"

Sorry, but what you have stated is incorrect. Very similar to your 'No Covid crisis in India' thread. It appears to me, that you are relying on 'friends' narrative xx

Terra Firma

That's your logic?

Your comparison only works if the same number of people who break their legs is equal to the same number of people needing hospital treatment for covid. That would be over 18K leg breaks today, I'm not sure the NHS could cope with that do you?

Those are all caused by yourself just like not having the jab? "

Ah you are doing a switcheroo... Well here is the rub, those people are also part of the problem and the NHS was struggling to deal with them before covid, but now we had covid into the mix and the NHS collapses under the pressure.

A vaccine considerably reduces the chance of hospitalisation so take up some of the strain.

The vaccine helps us all out

Terra Firma

add covid into the mix** my bad

That's your logic?

Ah you are doing a switcheroo... Well here is the rub, those people are also part of the problem and the NHS was struggling to deal with them before covid, but now we had covid into the mix and the NHS collapses under the pressure.

A vaccine considerably reduces the chance of hospitalisation so take up some of the strain.

"

A little switch is aloud I think if the logic applies to both haha? Thanks for allowing it.

But people are saying the unvaccinated are selfish monsters who breaking the NHS. But when you think about it really most admissions are through selfish reasons including the ones mentioned? And the NHS has always prided itself in treating everyone fairly no questions asked. Isit not a slippery slope to start discriminating where healthcare is concerned

henley on thames

That's your logic?

Those are all caused by yourself just like not having the jab? "

Not contagious

Terra Firma

That's your logic?

A little switch is aloud I think if the logic applies to both haha? Thanks for allowing it.

But people are saying the unvaccinated are selfish monsters who breaking the NHS. But when you think about it really most admissions are through selfish reasons including the ones mentioned? And the NHS has always prided itself in treating everyone fairly no questions asked. Isit not a slippery slope to start discriminating where healthcare is concerned "

It is a slippery slope to pick and choose who gets treatment, without doubt. The problem with covid is the huge numbers that can be potentially infected on any given day, yesterday 178K were recorded as covid positive. If those that catch covid are vaccinated the vaccine will more than likely prevent them from visiting a hospital.

If we look at your comparison of obesity and smoking, you could say those people are selfish and are putting too much strain on the NHS, similarly to people who can be vaccinated and are not vaccinated.

Bristol

Is it?

That's your logic? "

No it’s not the same at all

You had an accident and therefore was an unforeseen circumstance and so is a valid use of the nhs.

Choosing not to even try to protect yourself from an illness that is prevalent is not the same thing at all

PDI

Is it?

That's your logic?

You had an accident and therefore was an unforeseen circumstance and so is a valid use of the nhs.

Choosing not to even try to protect yourself from an illness that is prevalent is not the same thing at all"

What gives you the power to decide what a valid use of the NHS is? Oh, and what about someone who requires hospital treatment as a result of the vaccine - where do they fit into your Utopia?

By *drianukMan  over a year ago

Spain, Lancs

The NHS isn't free. They don't treat you because they are a charity. You have paid for your treatment

Bristol

Is it?

That's your logic?

Choosing not to even try to protect yourself from an illness that is prevalent is not the same thing at all

What gives you the power to decide what a valid use of the NHS is? Oh, and what about someone who requires hospital treatment as a result of the vaccine - where do they fit into your Utopia? "

Yes that might happen but very rare there are more that have ended up in hospital because of non vaccine

And a valid use might not be the correct wording but most right thinking people would get the gist

Longridge

"The NHS isn't free. They don't treat you because they are a charity. You have paid for your treatment"

And a resource that is not infinite either..

Those that need Air Ambulance which is a charity, when stupidity put them in the situation they are in. Such as mountain climbers, ramblers, hikers who go to the lakes without the right kit or checking the weather forecast then rely on volunteers like mountain rescue and NWAB should have some kind of additional insurance.

The Air Ambulance here is 10 to 15 times more busy at weekends than during the week. Saturday and Sundays there are two or three operating and almost in twice an hour.

During the week, you'd be lucky if one flies in every two days.

By *ucianpoundCouple  over a year ago

Cap d’Agde, France

I’m afraid your “Doctor Friend” is talking bollox "

My Doctor friend is a consultant Gynechologist, she is the one that delivered these babies.

Of course you can never believe what Doctors tell you, best to get the truth from the internet!

By *dysseusukMan  over a year ago

Chelmsford

Well they should have had the jab then

If the science shows that a person who after having had the virus has similar antibodies, etc as a vaccinated person then why?

There are reports I read that scientists are looking into some people who appear to have immunity even without being infected with the virus..

If we're closing our minds to any thing that can help in this when we are still learning about this constantly changing virus that's not good..?

And I'm speaking as someone who volunteers at vaccination hubs.. "

It’s not just about antibodies. These are just the first line of defence and can wane of course. But Every extra natural infection or vaccination deepens the training of the immune system over the long run including Tcells that will kill infected cells after infection to recognise the virus.

By *irldnCouple  over a year ago

Brighton

That's your logic?

But people are saying the unvaccinated are selfish monsters who breaking the NHS. But when you think about it really most admissions are through selfish reasons including the ones mentioned? And the NHS has always prided itself in treating everyone fairly no questions asked. Isit not a slippery slope to start discriminating where healthcare is concerned

It is a slippery slope to pick and choose who gets treatment, without doubt. The problem with covid is the huge numbers that can be potentially infected on any given day, yesterday 178K were recorded as covid positive. If those that catch covid are vaccinated the vaccine will more than likely prevent them from visiting a hospital.

If we look at your comparison of obesity and smoking, you could say those people are selfish and are putting too much strain on the NHS, similarly to people who can be vaccinated and are not vaccinated.

"

I would argue that it isn’t that people are obese or smoke as that was the case before Covid. The selfishness comes down to the fact that over 18mths into the pandemic when we categorically know that obesity and/or smoking dramatically increases your risk of serious issues from Covid, that these people haven’t lost weight, improved lifestyle and diet, got fitter, given up smoking. I would say that is highly irresponsible and selfish and if you want to discriminate against the unvaccinated for medical treatment then you need to ALSO discriminate against the obese and smokers. Or perhaps not discriminate at all in a civilised democratic society!

By *arl 50Man  over a year ago

Colnbrook

We’re all doomed

borehamwood

That ok I’ve been called worse by anti vaxors "

lol anti vaxxer lol had all three jabs so a bit wide of the mark insulted you as you seem to find it ok that people are gona lose there jobs because the refuse to have a jab that pretty much only protects the person who has taken it,the greater good argument is bollox,jabbed or unjabbed u still catch it and pass it on,pretty sure the over 60s have all been jabbed but its there age group that now seem to be filling the hospitals up,funny how all the other vacvines ive had i havent needed top ups in under a year for them,about time those who are terrified of covid lock themselves away and everyone else who wants to get back to normal life do just that,u never know all of us who decide to return to normal mite be dead in under a year and you can have a country back without a load of granny and grandpa killers

Bristol

That ok I’ve been called worse by anti vaxors lol anti vaxxer lol had all three jabs so a bit wide of the mark insulted you as you seem to find it ok that people are gona lose there jobs because the refuse to have a jab that pretty much only protects the person who has taken it,the greater good argument is bollox,jabbed or unjabbed u still catch it and pass it on,pretty sure the over 60s have all been jabbed but its there age group that now seem to be filling the hospitals up,funny how all the other vacvines ive had i havent needed top ups in under a year for them,about time those who are terrified of covid lock themselves away and everyone else who wants to get back to normal life do just that,u never know all of us who decide to return to normal mite be dead in under a year and you can have a country back without a load of granny and grandpa killers"

ok

By *nnie2009Couple  over a year ago

Blackpool

"It's amazing..

They lurk "

definitely

Believe what you like!

I will be getting sacked in April and it's frustrating when people unaffected keep going on with their righteous opinions. If you want a jab have it if you don't then don't. Stop telling people what they need to do. I find it funny in this PC world today that the majority seem to be promoting forced vaccinations.

For the record, can't answer nationally but local. ICU is not full of unvaccinated on ventilators, the hospital is not even full of COVID and what it has got that is actually COVID related is triple vaccinated with age or underlying health issues. The hospital pressures are usual for this time of year made slightly worse by patients unable to see GP and an awful system called 111 that sends ambulances to everything.

My opinion: natural immunity is far better than vaccine acquired, it lasts longer ( colleagues still have antibodies over a year later). Side affects are common just because the news doesn't cover it does not mean it's not real. Pregnant women should think carefully as no long term data.

Vaccination is good for the most vulnerable but not appropriate for everyone. Pharmaceutical companies making a load of profit and politicians proven they can control the population.

I'm sure il be told by a professional keyboard warrior that I'm wrong.

Hey ho, happy sunday

By *exy Pretty FeetCouple  over a year ago

Live in Scotland Play in England

"Believe what you like!

I will be getting sacked in April and it's frustrating when people unaffected keep going on with their righteous opinions. If you want a jab have it if you don't then don't. Stop telling people what they need to do. I find it funny in this PC world today that the majority seem to be promoting forced vaccinations.

For the record, can't answer nationally but local. ICU is not full of unvaccinated on ventilators, the hospital is not even full of COVID and what it has got that is actually COVID related is triple vaccinated with age or underlying health issues. The hospital pressures are usual for this time of year made slightly worse by patients unable to see GP and an awful system called 111 that sends ambulances to everything.

My opinion: natural immunity is far better than vaccine acquired, it lasts longer ( colleagues still have antibodies over a year later). Side affects are common just because the news doesn't cover it does not mean it's not real. Pregnant women should think carefully as no long term data.

Vaccination is good for the most vulnerable but not appropriate for everyone. Pharmaceutical companies making a load of profit and politicians proven they can control the population.

Hey ho, happy sunday"

Well said!

Even paracetamol isn't for everyone so saying a vaccine is for everyone is pure stupidity.

Hope people can see where they're slipping towards fascism.

I had the full fat version early in 2020 not had it since yet people I know who bought the fear and rolled that sleeve up for a rushed so called vaccine keep getting it again and again. My gorgeous free immune system is doing it's thing just like other I know that are unjabbed why do the Jabbed keep getting it but the unjabbed seem to be thriving from what I can see with my own eyes. The booster coercion campaign is a shambles was rolled out mid September the Germans will be on their 6th by the time the minority realize nobody's having it. One jab away from freedom they told the double jabbed then Allegra Stratton laughing scandel came out and up came the middle fingers it appears and rightly so facism can fuck off.

It is illegal for an employer to sack you based on medical discrimination. The NHS staff are wearing a purple ribbon to symbolise the opposement of this infringement on your civil liberty

henley on thames

Is it?

That's your logic?

What gives you the power to decide what a valid use of the NHS is? Oh, and what about someone who requires hospital treatment as a result of the vaccine - where do they fit into your Utopia? "

People still get treated, one way or the other.

But yes, some people waste nhs time unnecessarily, as with other services. A guy I know, who is an “adventurer”, has routinely taken daft risks over the years, and relying on the emergency services to bail him out ... naval rescue, mountain rescue etc have all been called on. That has always annoyed me, as his risks have been unnecessary and I do f feel that that is what the services are there for.

henley on thames

"I had the full fat version early in 2020 not had it since yet people I know who bought the fear and rolled that sleeve up for a rushed so called vaccine keep getting it again and again. My gorgeous free immune system is doing it's thing just like other I know that are unjabbed why do the Jabbed keep getting it but the unjabbed seem to be thriving from what I can see with my own eyes. The booster coercion campaign is a shambles was rolled out mid September the Germans will be on their 6th by the time the minority realize nobody's having it. One jab away from freedom they told the double jabbed then Allegra Stratton laughing scandel came out and up came the middle fingers it appears and rightly so facism can fuck off."

The stats are simple. Those with the vaccine are less likely that end up in icu or dead.

The stats are hyperbole I listen and look at what I see with my own eyes and ears if people wish to follow a proven habitual liar and a group of behavioral scientists that have not got one single thing right in two years that is up to them. Even the watchdog is now making an inquiry into where the gov got their data before Christmas when there were no tests available as well as empty test centers across the uk to conclude such figures. Natural immunity is superior to vaccines that is not a stat but fact. That being said this is not a vaccine it is quite clearly a theroputic. 10 weeks so called protection minus two week intial incubation period so 8 weeks then protection wanes then time for another booster. Biggest dividend scam ham in world history

By *den-Valley-coupleCouple  over a year ago

Cumbria

They do work 100% may be the covid vac it's great but you have not Tuberculosis Rubella Measles Mumps or even Polio so try not to be so obsessed with one vaccine...

Bristol

"The stats are hyperbole I listen and look at what I see with my own eyes and ears if people wish to follow a proven habitual liar and a group of behavioral scientists that have not got one single thing right in two years that is up to them. Even the watchdog is now making an inquiry into where the gov got their data before Christmas when there were no tests available as well as empty test centers across the uk to conclude such figures. Natural immunity is superior to vaccines that is not a stat but fact. That being said this is not a vaccine it is quite clearly a theroputic. 10 weeks so called protection minus two week intial incubation period so 8 weeks then protection wanes then time for another booster. Biggest dividend scam ham in world history "

Spouting more shite

Bristol

"Believe what you like!

Hey ho, happy sunday"

You mane your choice and live with the consequences

Not much of a choice, but I will.

Any elaboration on what more shit is? Or is that the depth of your argument not much of an opinion. It is my choice and it has served me well after catching the full fat version early in 2020 two days fully recovered not had it since. I will certainly not run and hide the rest of my life from a cold. Nature will always select the weak as she favours the strong and even the strong become the weak one day so it's inevitable she will come calling but I won't wet the bed hiding from her in the mean time.

Reading

"Any elaboration on what more shit is? Or is that the depth of your argument not much of an opinion. It is my choice and it has served me well after catching the full fat version early in 2020 two days fully recovered not had it since. I will certainly not run and hide the rest of my life from a cold. Nature will always select the weak as she favours the strong and even the strong become the weak one day so it's inevitable she will come calling but I won't wet the bed hiding from her in the mean time."

Wife just back from work, full PPE caring for non vaxed folk on the ICU at the hospital she works at. Have fun fighting a “cold”……

Evidance please evidance. Have you got their vaccination status and why they were admitted to hospital in the first place if so someome has breached data protection laws. How have you aquired this data? Let's not forget double vaccinated are classed as unvaccinated now and dying WITH covid is not dying OF covid.

Reading

"Evidance please evidance. Have you got their vaccination status and why they were admitted to hospital in the first place if so someome has breached data protection laws. How have you aquired this data? Let's not forget double vaccinated are classed as unvaccinated now and dying WITH covid is not dying OF covid. "

Ha ha ha, so much bollox in one post! Have a great evening and try and get your facts correct

Spain, Lancs

I welcome the fact that an increasing proportion of the public are becoming more questioning.

Too many people have absorbed all sorts of official lies...and even allowed themselves to be whipped up into aggression against intelligent and sceptical members of the public.

Oh, when the history books are written, what stories will they tell? They won't reflect well on official narratives that's for sure

By *ewcouplemidsCouple  over a year ago

walsall

"It is illegal for an employer to sack you based on medical discrimination. The NHS staff are wearing a purple ribbon to symbolise the opposement of this infringement on your civil liberty "

Don't think so military have medical requirements in place

It's still a hospital's responsibility to provide a duty of care to staff and patients

No different to many NHS workers having to be vaccinated against hepatitis A And B and other viral infections that could be passed to them during their working hours

Any place of work can deem fit anything that is put into place for the health and safety of its employees

Remember ppe is a last resort all other options must be looked at first

Eliminate the virus No

Reduce the risk of transmission Not really

Reduce side effects Yep quite possibly

Hierachy of a risk assessment

Don't just Pooh Pooh my opinion like Javid did with an experienced medical professional. Put an argument forward back the bullshit up come on otherwise your opinions have no credibility. Also since when has the military functioned under the same rules as civilians. You should never think you should know.

Just a reminder, not all non vaxed people are antivaxers.

walsall

"Don't just Pooh Pooh my opinion like Javid did with an experienced medical professional. Put an argument forward back the bullshit up come on otherwise your opinions have no credibility. Also since when has the military functioned under the same rules as civilians. You should never think you should know. "

Personally don't care who's vaccinated or who's not just stating work rules

An employer can put into place any measures that ensure the health safety and welfare of its employees if it is needed to reduce the risk of injury

By *otswoldguy911Man  over a year ago

gloucestershire

"The stats are hyperbole I listen and look at what I see with my own eyes and ears if people wish to follow a proven habitual liar and a group of behavioral scientists that have not got one single thing right in two years that is up to them. Even the watchdog is now making an inquiry into where the gov got their data before Christmas when there were no tests available as well as empty test centers across the uk to conclude such figures. Natural immunity is superior to vaccines that is not a stat but fact. That being said this is not a vaccine it is quite clearly a theroputic. 10 weeks so called protection minus two week intial incubation period so 8 weeks then protection wanes then time for another booster. Biggest dividend scam ham in world history "

Hear hear

Reading

"Don't just Pooh Pooh my opinion like Javid did with an experienced medical professional. Put an argument forward back the bullshit up come on otherwise your opinions have no credibility. Also since when has the military functioned under the same rules as civilians. You should never think you should know. "

Quite happy to Pooh Pooh your opinion as it’s total bollox

I personally don't care if people want it I care about the force the coersion to have it I am not anti vaxx that is just as bad to me as you must have it for me it goes against freedom of choice. But you are wrong about an employer having the power to dismiss employees based on medical conditions or any form of medical discrimination it's even highlighted in bold ILLEGAL. A temp is different but if you are a permanent employee it is illegal. You would have to be persistently off sick or have long term illness for it to be even considered.

Quite happy to treat your comments as irrelevant.

Reading

"Quite happy to treat your comments as irrelevant. "

Okey dokey….. have fun on FAB

walsall

"I personally don't care if people want it I care about the force the coersion to have it I am not anti vaxx that is just as bad to me as you must have it for me it goes against freedom of choice. But you are wrong about an employer having the power to dismiss employees based on medical conditions or any form of medical discrimination it's even highlighted in bold ILLEGAL. A temp is different but if you are a permanent employee it is illegal. You would have to be persistently off sick or have long term illness for it to be even considered."

The government can put what ever laws it wants through parliament if its past then its a legal obligation

No different to any other regulation regarding employment they are law

Can only be changed by parliamentary decision

It's not illegal if the requirement is to protect health and welfare

There are ways around discrimination acts especially if Parliament rules in favour of safety to employees

Not saying its right but it could be enforced if government wishes

Same as they could introduce new rules for un vaxxed

Like said don't agree with taking away choices but it can be done

It is just important the info is out there from great debates come the best solutions I believe.

All businesses have a legal duty to provide their employees with a safe working environment. As a result, based upon the sector that the business operates in, it could be justified for introducing mandatory vaccination provisions based on health and safety grounds. Although employers would have to be able to demonstrate this (e.g. the results of a risk assessment). It would also have to show that the reduction in the risk of rolling out compulsory vaccination measures will justify such interference with an employees’ basic rights.

If an employer is insisting that their workforce is vaccinated but some workers are still unsure, the staff members should flag and discuss their concerns with their employer and see what can be agreed upon.

If a business introduces a vaccine mandate for their workforce but an employee still refuses to be vaccinated based on the fact that they have a disability or is as a result of a religious or philosophical belief, and the worker is then redeployed or dismissed, it could potentially face a direct or indirect discrimination claim from their worker as it may violate that person's basic human right.

Under the Nuremberg code of medical experiments it is Illegal.

This will lead employers into shit street outside health and social care. It should not be a Jabbed nurse is permissable to infect a patient but an unjabbed nurse that is not infected looses her job. For me it's the gates of Tyranny.

"It is just important the info is out there from great debates come the best solutions I believe.

All businesses have a legal duty to provide their employees with a safe working environment. As a result, based upon the sector that the business operates in, it could be justified for introducing mandatory vaccination provisions based on health and safety grounds. Although employers would have to be able to demonstrate this (e.g. the results of a risk assessment). It would also have to show that the reduction in the risk of rolling out compulsory vaccination measures will justify such interference with an employees’ basic rights.

If an employer is insisting that their workforce is vaccinated but some workers are still unsure, the staff members should flag and discuss their concerns with their employer and see what can be agreed upon.

If a business introduces a vaccine mandate for their workforce but an employee still refuses to be vaccinated based on the fact that they have a disability or is as a result of a religious or philosophical belief, and the worker is then redeployed or dismissed, it could potentially face a direct or indirect discrimination claim from their worker as it may violate that person's basic human right.

This will lead employers into shit street outside health and social care. It should not be a Jabbed nurse is permissable to infect a patient but an unjabbed nurse that is not infected looses her job. For me it's the gates of Tyranny."

What specifically does the Nuremberg code say that makes it illegal, which section in particular?

Thanks.

Winston.

Reading

"It is just important the info is out there from great debates come the best solutions I believe.

This will lead employers into shit street outside health and social care. It should not be a Jabbed nurse is permissable to infect a patient but an unjabbed nurse that is not infected looses her job. For me it's the gates of Tyranny."

Ha ha ha….. Nuremberg Code…. Are you serious? What an utter load of tosh

All a load of rubbish. Stucknyour vaccines up your ar?e.

"It's amazing..

Yes this happens a lot and not just here. I'm starting to think it's an organised group of people who troll forums and spread their propaganda as I've received the same messages from different people on different platforms so it feel very organised. "

I got a random message on Facebook messenger saying that me getting the vaccine tells him I’m brain dead

Then he blocked me

"All a load of rubbish. Stucknyour vaccines up your ar?e. "

In other news, being vaccinated can help your spelling and punctuation.

Winston

By *hebritukCouple  over a year ago

London

"All a load of rubbish. Stucknyour vaccines up your ar?e.

Winston"

Another rumour

Winston

Another rumour "

It snot a rumer, I.m shore it trew.

Wonton

By *heirry84Man  over a year ago

Powys

"Professor Mohammed Munavvar, a Consultant Respiratory Physician at Royal Preston Hospital explained:

Those who have been vaccinated and boosted do come in but often for other reasons, and then they recover very quickly.""

I have two friends who had to go to hospital after contracting covid. Neither of them have had their vaccinations and they both said the common theme of those also suffering in hospital was that they hadn't been vaccinated either. I've known them both a long time and trust what they say.

I'm no expert on any of this but a part oc me thinks I trust medical professionals for every other pharmaceutical I consume so guess I gotta go with them. I may be wrong and if I turn into a turtle then the jokes on me. However, I do think there's a common theme amongst the unvaccinated, they are the contrarians

Agenda 21 agenda 2030 operation depopulation

"Agenda 21 agenda 2030 operation depopulation"

Oh dear.

Winston

"Agenda 21 agenda 2030 operation depopulation

Oh dear.

Winston"

Actually its quite serious

If you add 21 to 2030 you get 2051

Then if you add 2 + 0 + 5 + 1 = 8

H is the 8th letter of the Alphabet and everbody who has watched Line Of Duty knows H is the main man. Therefore it is H who is behind all of this .. Jesus, Mary, Joseph and the Wee donkey its as plain as the boil on ya nana's nose.

Im calling AC12

Powys

Winston

Another rumour

It snot a rumer, I.m shore it trew.

Wonton"

Ha! Brilliant!

Powys

"All a load of rubbish. Stucknyour vaccines up your ar?e. "

They go in your arm not up your bum

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

They go in your arm not up your bum"

I was asked by a woman to inject her upper thigh instead of the deltoid

Oh dear.

Winston

H is the 8th letter of the Alphabet and everbody who has watched Line Of Duty knows H is the main man. Therefore it is H who is behind all of this .. Jesus, Mary, Joseph and the Wee donkey its as plain as the boil on ya nana's nose.

Im calling AC12"

What if you didn't watch Line of Duty?

Winston

https://media.tghn.org/medialibrary/2011/04/BMJ_No_7070_Volume_313_The_Nuremberg_Code.pdf

Medical Coersion is Illegal. Especially with no liability on an experimental substance.

By *aliceWoman  over a year ago

Birmingham

There's nothing experimental about the vaccines. They've been through trials and approvals. The nuremberg code claptrap has been debunked countless times by medical professionals.

I reject anything a proven liar instructs me, then there's javid with not a medical qualification to his name reject an experienced medical professionals opinion on the jab and scientists that have not got one single thing right to date. You call that contrarian I call it vigilance. I am not anti jab not stopping people have it that's your choice as is my choice not to.

It was thrown together in warp speed. It is experimental hence why one jab didn't work two jabs didn't work the booster won't work One more will never be enough you want to take part in the experiemnt that's up to you.

Powys

"It was thrown together in warp speed. It is experimental hence why one jab didn't work two jabs didn't work the booster won't work One more will never be enough you want to take part in the experiemnt that's up to you."

Aren't all vaccines medical experiments? They react off the data don't they? Flu can never be cured so it's going to take a while for us to contain this one. End of the day we live longer then we ever have because of the same folk you are discrediting. Have you ever been abroad when you needed a jab? Did you have your tb? Mmr? Pretty sure all of these were experimental at one stage but because they were rolled out before social media there was less resistance. I love how much medical fact is presented by none medical professionals.

I do believe the anti-vax voice is the contrarian's because those who I know personally who are refusing always want to get that spanner out

By *aliceWoman  over a year ago

Birmingham

Plenty of examples over the last couple of years of anti vax anti pharma individuals who have been perfectly happy to have life saving interventions developed by exactly the same medical industry when their immune systems haven't turned out to be as unassailable as they thought.

By *ayjay218Man  over a year ago

Aberdeen

"It was thrown together in warp speed. It is experimental hence why one jab didn't work two jabs didn't work the booster won't work One more will never be enough you want to take part in the experiemnt that's up to you."
has the vaccinations/second/booster not worked at all? I was on the understanding that by no means has it been 100% but that it has been very effective in reducing the numbers of people developing serious illness and death by huge numbers. This time last year daily figures for some days in January were 1500 deaths and this year its 100 or abouts. What is the reason for the difference? Herd immunity? Weaker virus? Better treatment?

The adverse reactions of essential thrombocythemia a rare blood cancer. Inflammation of the heart blood clots etc would of been picked up if this was not experiential and rushed. Notice your not seeing astra zeneca the groundbreaking jab of jabs anymore possibly through all the reported blood clots and people fainting. Adyn Callaghan a name well worth researching. I am not an anti vaxxer lol if people want it that's sound by me, I'm against it being forced on people of good health. Having the jab I see two elements of risk instead of only having to worry about one getting covid which the experts say is in its endemic stage now.

By *ripodius WillyusMan  over a year ago

Colne

"It's amazing..

Yes this happens a lot and not just here. I'm starting to think it's an organised group of people who troll forums and spread their propaganda as I've received the same messages from different people on different platforms so it feel very organised. "

Is this what folk are doing on this thread

That's a good question jayjay could be the double Jabbed I see it highly unlikely it's the booster as that roll out is evidently a shambles mid September it was rolled out. Germany are about to roll out the 4th. Suspicion I believe has rooted after saying Initially only two needed then it transpires it does not stop transmission or catching it so if your healthy whats the point in the endemic stage of the virus. Or herd immunity has kicked in. I have only had it once everyone else I know unjabbed have only had it once but the Jabbed keep getting it again and again in my circle this should be the opposite.

Aberdeen

"The adverse reactions of essential thrombocythemia a rare blood cancer. Inflammation of the heart blood clots etc would of been picked up if this was not experiential and rushed. Notice your not seeing astra zeneca the groundbreaking jab of jabs anymore possibly through all the reported blood clots and people fainting. Adyn Callaghan a name well worth researching. I am not an anti vaxxer lol if people want it that's sound by me, I'm against it being forced on people of good health. Having the jab I see two elements of risk instead of only having to worry about one getting covid which the experts say is in its endemic stage now."
was AZ hailed as the the jab of all jabs? I thought most in not all medicines/vaccines/pain relief drugs have possible side effects (well judging by the printed narrative that you get with everyone I know of). I agree that vaccination should be by individual choice and never mandatory. Yet I also don’t think that the effectiveness of it should be understated by creating a smokescreen over it highlighting a tiny minority of all those vaccinated who have suffered from the side effects you mention without a single word to how many lives it has saved

How do you know it has saved their lives though dont put a smokescreen over the so called experts saying this is a virus that you only know you have it unless you test for it as it is that deadly you may not even have any symptoms. When I had it I just thought I've got a cold twodays done and that was the full fat version in 2020. I hear alot of arguments for the vaccine with Comparisons to polio you just cannot compare the two.,You get a dose of polio and you know you got polio get covid and you may have a cold you may have the flu or it's covid but you might not even have anything at all the coersion for me doesn't justify the severity 56k died in 2018 of influenza alone and we're not coersing people to get the flu jab or making a song and dance about it

Aberdeen

"How do you know it has saved their lives though dont put a smokescreen over the so called experts saying this is a virus that you only know you have it unless you test for it as it is that deadly you may not even have any symptoms. When I had it I just thought I've got a cold twodays done and that was the full fat version in 2020. I hear alot of arguments for the vaccine with Comparisons to polio you just cannot compare the two.,You get a dose of polio and you know you got polio get covid and you may have a cold you may have the flu or it's covid but you might not even have anything at all the coersion for me doesn't justify the severity 56k died in 2018 of influenza alone and we're not coersing people to get the flu jab or making a song and dance about it "
56k in the uk well I doubt that figure and I was lead to believe it is normally around 10k. So ok I don’t know that it has saved huge numbers from dying, it may just be coincidence that since the vaccine rollout the ratio from infected people to deaths has multiplied. On the same point though how do you know that it was the vaccine that caused those to have developed those listed issues? Are these new illnesses that were unknown until the vaccine and nothing else can cause them? You have contracted covid and I’m glad that you only had mild cold like symptoms. You have been fortunate in that. Many people of good health have not been as fortunate. People who are older and with health problems yes are certainly much more vulnerable, but it would be a naive person who has the opinion that younger and healthier people have no chance of being seriously ill

"It's amazing..

They lurk "

You mean they hide behind doors ?

Surely that makes no sense ?

The annual death average in the UK for influenza is 50k go and research it on the gov website it is all there. If I have been fortunate then so have millions and millions and millions of other people who did not Die having had this leathal virus infact vaccines had not even come out when it was ripping through the Country initially in early 2020 and have half the country died no. You just have a very small proportion of society in this endemic stage that are wetting the bed social anxiety, hypochondriacs it's rife. And that's adults what must this be doing to kids minds..when it's my time it's my time nature selects the weak as she will always favour the strong Invetibly one day they become the weak running and hiding the rest of my life from something Ive experienced and know not one single person who's died from it or there relatives frankly I'd rather just crack on with life And trust in my natural immunity this is time people will never get back so why fear death. Live Laugh Love

Oh dear.

Winston

Im calling AC12

What if you didn't watch Line of Duty?

Winston"

Its all online, google is your friend. And before you ask it has all been peer reviewed in the likes of Radio Times, Hello, Take a Break etc.

The evidence is all there dont be one of the sheep. Dont be one of the flock when you can strut around like a cock

I do like a good animal metaphor.

"

"

If the vaccine works why do we have to keep taking all these precautions? When do we stop taking them? Why are we still obsessed with hand washing when the virus is airborne?

"

Why are we still obsessed with hand washing when the virus is airborne?"

Gravity ... eventually it will settle on a surface waiting to transfer onto grubby hands

Brighton

"The annual death average in the UK for influenza is 50k go and research it on the gov website it is all there. If I have been fortunate then so have millions and millions and millions of other people who did not Die having had this leathal virus infact vaccines had not even come out when it was ripping through the Country initially in early 2020 and have half the country died no. You just have a very small proportion of society in this endemic stage that are wetting the bed social anxiety, hypochondriacs it's rife. And that's adults what must this be doing to kids minds..when it's my time it's my time nature selects the weak as she will always favour the strong Invetibly one day they become the weak running and hiding the rest of my life from something Ive experienced and know not one single person who's died from it or there relatives frankly I'd rather just crack on with life And trust in my natural immunity this is time people will never get back so why fear death. Live Laugh Love"

Just for balance, the average death rate in UK from Flu is between 10-25k with a particularly bad year few years back with over 50k.

Bristol

"

Why are we still obsessed with hand washing when the virus is airborne?

Gravity ... eventually it will settle on a surface waiting to transfer onto grubby hands"

Yup same with most viruses flu,colds Noro ect

Brighton

"

Gravity ... eventually it will settle on a surface waiting to transfer onto grubby hands

Yup same with most viruses flu,colds Noro ect "

Hand cleanliness is something a lot of people could do better so a bit of changed behaviour ain’t a bad thing!

henley on thames

So every other country and art of scientists in the world has also got it wrong, have they?

henley on thames

"

If the vaccine works why do we have to keep taking all these precautions? When do we stop taking them? Why are we still obsessed with hand washing when the virus is airborne?"

Hi. Vaccines reduce the chances of catching Covid, then do not eliminate the possibility.

Then reside the likely severity of symptoms of too catch Covid, but do not eliminate all possibilities of getting very sick.

And they reduce the chances of passing on the virus if you catch it, but do not completely eliminate the possibility.

So we need the vaccination and still need sensible precautions.

... but after 2 years, you knew that, right?

"The stats are hyperbole I listen and look at what I see with my own eyes and ears if people wish to follow a proven habitual liar and a group of behavioral scientists that have not got one single thing right in two years that is up to them. Even the watchdog is now making an inquiry into where the gov got their data before Christmas when there were no tests available as well as empty test centers across the uk to conclude such figures. Natural immunity is superior to vaccines that is not a stat but fact. That being said this is not a vaccine it is quite clearly a theroputic. 10 weeks so called protection minus two week intial incubation period so 8 weeks then protection wanes then time for another booster. Biggest dividend scam ham in world history

So every other country and art of scientists in the world has also got it wrong, have they? "

They're all in on the scam, obvs.

Global conspiracy. Agenda 98947 or some other silly bollocks.

What other possible explanation is there?

Winston

henley on thames

"The annual death average in the UK for influenza is 50k go and research it on the gov website it is all there. If I have been fortunate then so have millions and millions and millions of other people who did not Die having had this leathal virus infact vaccines had not even come out when it was ripping through the Country initially in early 2020 and have half the country died no. You just have a very small proportion of society in this endemic stage that are wetting the bed social anxiety, hypochondriacs it's rife. And that's adults what must this be doing to kids minds..when it's my time it's my time nature selects the weak as she will always favour the strong Invetibly one day they become the weak running and hiding the rest of my life from something Ive experienced and know not one single person who's died from it or there relatives frankly I'd rather just crack on with life And trust in my natural immunity this is time people will never get back so why fear death. Live Laugh Love

Just for balance, the average death rate in UK from Flu is between 10-25k with a particularly bad year few years back with over 50k."

Flu on its own has a much lower death rate. Most flu-related deaths happen in conjunction with pneumonia

henley on thames

"The stats are hyperbole I listen and look at what I see with my own eyes and ears if people wish to follow a proven habitual liar and a group of behavioral scientists that have not got one single thing right in two years that is up to them. Even the watchdog is now making an inquiry into where the gov got their data before Christmas when there were no tests available as well as empty test centers across the uk to conclude such figures. Natural immunity is superior to vaccines that is not a stat but fact. That being said this is not a vaccine it is quite clearly a theroputic. 10 weeks so called protection minus two week intial incubation period so 8 weeks then protection wanes then time for another booster. Biggest dividend scam ham in world history

So every other country and art of scientists in the world has also got it wrong, have they?

They're all in on the scam, obvs.

Global conspiracy. Agenda 98947 or some other silly bollocks.

What other possible explanation is there?

Winston"

Yeah, probably!

A mate of mine thinks that way, looks at any given event or set of circumstances, immediately says “something is going on” and then starts guessing and hypothesising as to what the “something” might be. Exhausting!

Spain, Lancs

The average person dying of coronavirus has 5 comorbidities and is aged about 80.

If you stay healthy, eat well and keep your vitamins up you are at very little risk

By *he_Last_TitanMan  over a year ago

Bristol

"It's amazing..

Ahh... you've cracked it! The sure way for all us desperate men here to get a message in your inbox.

"

Gravity ... eventually it will settle on a surface waiting to transfer onto grubby hands"

Gravity?

According to the NHS advert the COVID droplets float around the room and get inhaled.

Good news is that you can mitigate this by opening a window.

The COVID droplets defy gravity and get sucked outside.

"

If the vaccine works why do we have to keep taking all these precautions? When do we stop taking them? Why are we still obsessed with hand washing when the virus is airborne?

Hi. Vaccines reduce the chances of catching Covid, then do not eliminate the possibility.

Then reside the likely severity of symptoms of too catch Covid, but do not eliminate all possibilities of getting very sick.

And they reduce the chances of passing on the virus if you catch it, but do not completely eliminate the possibility.

So we need the vaccination and still need sensible precautions.

... but after 2 years, you knew that, right? "

That's complete rhetoric. Do some research the vaccine stops YOU getting as ill. It does nothing to stop the spread of anything, the unvaccinated and vaccinated carry the same viral load.

Read science papers rather than the garbage being posted on the news.

Jabbed People transmit it, they contract it, they get ill from it and evidently still can die from it. It MIGHT lessen the symptoms it Might stop people dying from it. That is what was sold If, Could,Might,Should with no liability kerrching. If this therapeutic treatment puts people at ease they should have the choice to receive it. If people wish to have faith in their natural immune system that is also their choice and should not be coersed in having it. An anti vaxxer is the same as a mandatory vaxxer both buyers of division.

I got two booster shots it’s supposedly meant to be 100% covid proof !!!

I’m not a scientist but I only got a really mild case so they work in my opinion

By *andsome HandMan  over a year ago

roundabout

[Removed by poster at 12/01/22 02:44:50]

» Add a new message to this topic