FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Covid concerns

Covid concerns

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *9united OP   Man  over a year ago

skipton

What’s your thoughts on an interview on GB News with Neal Oliver interviewing Dr Mike Yeadon.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *tticus Finch 76Man  over a year ago

Northampton

I have none as I didn't see it. What was the agenda they were pushing?

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

Yeadon is a conspiracy and disinformation spreading antivaxxer, one of the leaders of the cult..

By *ylonSlutTV/TS  over a year ago

Durham

"What’s your thoughts on an interview on GB News with Neal Oliver interviewing Dr Mike Yeadon."

My thoughts are Yeadon is looking for clicks to improve his income. Could be be wrong but Yeadon is all about the clock bait.

By *rFunBoyMan  over a year ago

Longridge

"Yeadon is a conspiracy and disinformation spreading antivaxxer, one of the leaders of the cult..

"

GB News is also conspiracy, disinformation and full of incorrectly quoted facts.

Right wing garbage following the Fox News track.

By *olymalelincsMan  over a year ago

nr spalding

So this is the muppet that started all the unsubstantiated claims that the vaccine causes infertility then, maybe he is a little bitter at Pfizer? This is quite an interesting article about him though from Reuters

https://www.reuters.com/investigates/special-report/health-coronavirus-vaccines-skeptic/

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"What’s your thoughts on an interview on GB News with Neal Oliver interviewing Dr Mike Yeadon."

You actually watch GB News?

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

"Yeadon is a conspiracy and disinformation spreading antivaxxer, one of the leaders of the cult..

GB News is also conspiracy, disinformation and full of incorrectly quoted facts.

Right wing garbage following the Fox News track."

By *ovebjsMan  over a year ago

Bristol

"What’s your thoughts on an interview on GB News with Neal Oliver interviewing Dr Mike Yeadon.

My thoughts are Yeadon is looking for clicks to improve his income. Could be be wrong but Yeadon is all about the clock bait. "

skipton

No!!! Looking after my grandchild. Wanted YouTube on to watch Mr Beast, scrolling down and just came onto it, plus the Dr who confronted the Health Secretary this week.

By *rimrose and TonyCouple  over a year ago

Farnworth

Like the BBC or ITV is completely unbiased

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Avoid it and him like the plague

By *I TwoCouple  over a year ago

all around

Like the BBC or ITV is completely unbiased "

Probably better than news produced on an Android phone lol

By *olymalelincsMan  over a year ago

nr spalding

Like the BBC or ITV is completely unbiased "

Only reporting factual evidence based on real science doesn't make them biased just sensible and it's not just the BBC or itv that do this, it's pretty much all credible news outlets across the world, if 90% of the worlds media outlets are reporting the same thing then the probability is that the other 10% are the ones misreporting stuff of what ever reason surely

By *aroheroMan  over a year ago

Immingham

I think it was this Dr who claimed once injected you have 3-10 years to live? Not sure how true this is so I'll apologise now for being wrong?

skipton

"What’s your thoughts on an interview on GB News with Neal Oliver interviewing Dr Mike Yeadon.

I think it was this Dr who claimed once injected you have 3-10 years to live? Not sure how true this is so I'll apologise now for being wrong?"

You don’t know what to believe now. Even now the EU says to many boosters weaken your immune system

By *heBirminghamWeekendMan  over a year ago

here

"

Curious then that BBC News appear to be hanging on to coat tails and replicating one of GB News successful evening panel shows

By *udistcpl1Couple  over a year ago

Wirral

I prefer channel 4 news. It seems to be a bit more critical.

By *irldnCouple  over a year ago

Brighton

"I prefer channel 4 news. It seems to be a bit more critical."

Don’t worry the Govt will soon stop that (Tories desperate to sell it off)

By *otMe66Man  over a year ago

Terra Firma

I used to like Neil Oliver on coast, a nice informative fella who had a love of all things.

What I have seen of him recently is the total opposite, hates everything, thinks the world is up to no good and has took on a gravely Brave Heart lilt.

I don't have any concerns. I had the full fat version in early 2022, two days to recover, not had it since. I am enjoying life instead of living in fear. I have not received the therapeutic treatment and nor shall I. My immune system is doing its job and doing it well. I wish people good health who have used their freedom of choice to receive the therapeutic treatment and urge anti vaxxers and coercive vaxxers to stop buying division. Time to live with it like we do everything else and support those nurses and carers who were the heroes of 2020 lets not forget.

skipton

"I don't have any concerns. I had the full fat version in early 2022, two days to recover, not had it since. I am enjoying life instead of living in fear. I have not received the therapeutic treatment and nor shall I. My immune system is doing its job and doing it well. I wish people good health who have used their freedom of choice to receive the therapeutic treatment and urge anti vaxxers and coercive vaxxers to stop buying division. Time to live with it like we do everything else and support those nurses and carers who were the heroes of 2020 lets not forget. "

And don’t forget the nurses and carers who are not vax and could be out of work in April

I was referring to those very ones exactly we must give them our support they should not be hailed as a hero in the toughest year and then abandoned the next through using their freedom of choice not to be coerced into a therapeutic treatment. If the treatment stopped transmission there really could be no dispute but it fails to do so. A jabbed nurse should not be permissible to infect an un well person.

all around

"I was referring to those very ones exactly we must give them our support they should not be hailed as a hero in the toughest year and then abandoned the next through using their freedom of choice not to be coerced into a therapeutic treatment. If the treatment stopped transmission there really could be no dispute but it fails to do so. A jabbed nurse should not be permissible to infect an un well person. "

You do understand what a therapeutic treatment is ?

It wouldn't appear so.

You do understand the purpose and function of a vaccine ?

It wouldn't appear so.

Elaborate. You might just as well of said If this why.

Covid concern, yes I just can’t seem to find it anywhere! Ive tried litter picking, sorting out all the rubbish around the bins where I live, hugging people I meet, shaking hands with the homeless and just doing fuck all I’ve been asked to do. And that’s with underlying conditions. Ah well I guess I’ll just have to wait until it finds me. No doubt I’ll be in hospital due to other reasons but if they can get to test me, I’m sure I’ll have died of covid.

By *ovebjsMan  over a year ago

Bristol

"Covid concern, yes I just can’t seem to find it anywhere! Ive tried litter picking, sorting out all the rubbish around the bins where I live, hugging people I meet, shaking hands with the homeless and just doing fuck all I’ve been asked to do. And that’s with underlying conditions. Ah well I guess I’ll just have to wait until it finds me. No doubt I’ll be in hospital due to other reasons but if they can get to test me, I’m sure I’ll have died of covid. "

Whatever rings your bell

You sound like someone that does not need a therapeutic treatment lol FEAR is a cancer of the mind. Life is to short to have here lies xxxxx lived in fear till the end petrified of something so deadly you have to test to even know if you have it...but died from a burst blood vessel.

Farnworth

Probably better than news produced on an Android phone lol"

And your source for that statement?

Farnworth

Only reporting factual evidence based on real science doesn't make them biased just sensible and it's not just the BBC or itv that do this, it's pretty much all credible news outlets across the world, if 90% of the worlds media outlets are reporting the same thing then the probability is that the other 10% are the ones misreporting stuff of what ever reason surely"

Rubbish. They embellish everything. They'd definitely make a silk purse out of a pig's ear if it was anti Boris

all around

Probably better than news produced on an Android phone lol

And your source for that statement?"

My phone screen, I touch it and make words

Farnworth

"I don't have any concerns. I had the full fat version in early 2022, two days to recover, not had it since. I am enjoying life instead of living in fear. I have not received the therapeutic treatment and nor shall I. My immune system is doing its job and doing it well. I wish people good health who have used their freedom of choice to receive the therapeutic treatment and urge anti vaxxers and coercive vaxxers to stop buying division. Time to live with it like we do everything else and support those nurses and carers who were the heroes of 2020 lets not forget.

And don’t forget the nurses and carers who are not vax and could be out of work in April "

So the bully vaxxer win and the NHS collapses. Good idea. Btw, I am fully vaccinated

» Add a new message to this topic