FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > No tests

No tests

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iker boy 69 OP   Man  over a year ago

midlands

So, if everyone stopped taking tests, and doing as youd do if you felt run down, such as a few days off work, wrapped under the duvet, the media would have no figures to report on. Thus, the scare mongering would be gone, and gradually folk woukd crack on doing what they do. Before i get the whip, im triple jabbed, but wont be having another. Ive never done a test, and will only do one if needed for my holiday.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Would you do a test before meeting elderly relatives or going to a party ?

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"So, if everyone stopped taking tests, and doing as youd do if you felt run down, such as a few days off work, wrapped under the duvet, the media would have no figures to report on. Thus, the scare mongering would be gone, and gradually folk woukd crack on doing what they do. Before i get the whip, im triple jabbed, but wont be having another. Ive never done a test, and will only do one if needed for my holiday. "

A) glad you don’t go to clubs….

B) not taking test doesn’t mean it’s goes away… that’s a bit like sticking your fingers in your ears screaming la la la I’m not listening

By *.D.I.D.A.SMan  over a year ago

London/Essex... ish... Romford to be exact

I tried to get some tests from Boots but they were all gone after twenty mins from two different stores. I have a few tests left in one box but saving those for if symptoms appear. I think it's inevitable most of us will catch covid at some point thus the government will achieve its aim of herd immunity. If I develop symptoms and have no test available then I'll go to a test centre but otherwise I won't test regularly, cos I probably can't get due to a lack of test kits. Most people I know don't test often besides my neighbour who is a nurse and a colleague who insists on commuting daily to the office as he cannot work his IT competently at home.

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I'd wait for other indicators of disease and follow advice, although obviously it'd be lagging and there'd be less ability to judge immediate risk to self and others.

As I'm risk averse, I'd probably bin any outside activity where I couldn't leave my mask on, and be very glad I work from home.

By *perfectpair5050Couple  over a year ago

marlbourgh

"So, if everyone stopped taking tests, and doing as youd do if you felt run down, such as a few days off work, wrapped under the duvet, the media would have no figures to report on. Thus, the scare mongering would be gone, and gradually folk woukd crack on doing what they do. Before i get the whip, im triple jabbed, but wont be having another. Ive never done a test, and will only do one if needed for my holiday. "
. And of course the hospitals will stop filling up because we’re not testing anymore and it’s not being reported Great idea

midlands

"Would you do a test before meeting elderly relatives or going to a party ?"

Nope. My mums vulnerable, and tri jabbed, and fed up with it all herself. If i feel shit, i will stsy home, just like i wouldve done 26 months ago. Ffs, theyve spoke of bringing isolation to 5 days anyway, so what is the point if thats the case.

midlands

"So, if everyone stopped taking tests, and doing as youd do if you felt run down, such as a few days off work, wrapped under the duvet, the media would have no figures to report on. Thus, the scare mongering would be gone, and gradually folk woukd crack on doing what they do. Before i get the whip, im triple jabbed, but wont be having another. Ive never done a test, and will only do one if needed for my holiday.

B) not taking test doesn’t mean it’s goes away… that’s a bit like sticking your fingers in your ears screaming la la la I’m not listening "

Exactly this, and if everyone did it with the few that are really ill, compared to the majority with no signs then thered be no fear.

By *ustfun 1984Man  over a year ago

exeter

"So, if everyone stopped taking tests, and doing as youd do if you felt run down, such as a few days off work, wrapped under the duvet, the media would have no figures to report on. Thus, the scare mongering would be gone, and gradually folk woukd crack on doing what they do. Before i get the whip, im triple jabbed, but wont be having another. Ive never done a test, and will only do one if needed for my holiday.

B) not taking test doesn’t mean it’s goes away… that’s a bit like sticking your fingers in your ears screaming la la la I’m not listening

Exactly this, and if everyone did it with the few that are really ill, compared to the majority with no signs then thered be no fear. "

Im glad I test daily as tested friday night 18 30 negative tested Saturday 15 00 positive now isolating no symptoms touch wood but doesn't mean if I pass it on to someone else they wouldn't be the same but ignorance is bless hey

midlands

Exactly this, and if everyone did it with the few that are really ill, compared to the majority with no signs then thered be no fear.

Im glad I test daily as tested friday night 18 30 negative tested Saturday 15 00 positive now isolating no symptoms touch wood but doesn't mean if I pass it on to someone else they wouldn't be the same but ignorance is bless hey "

If everyone is ignorant of the fact then yes, it would be bliss. Thered be no panic, nurses could still work the same as before vax, and the country would run as normal. People be absent from work as per before, some be in hospital, as per before. But scaremongering media woukd have to find sumat else to report on.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Ignorance can be a short term bliss for some.

I'd prefer a well managed crisis situation and all of us to be well cared for and not thrown to the dogs, because it seemed like a simple idea to ignore reality.

midlands

"Ignorance can be a short term bliss for some.

I'd prefer a well managed crisis situation and all of us to be well cared for and not thrown to the dogs, because it seemed like a simple idea to ignore reality. "

The fact is, weve been fed that many different messages about this, that no one knows what reality is anymore

exeter

I'd prefer a well managed crisis situation and all of us to be well cared for and not thrown to the dogs, because it seemed like a simple idea to ignore reality.

The fact is, weve been fed that many different messages about this, that no one knows what reality is anymore"

It pretty clear test positive then isolate think that somes it up

midlands

The fact is, weve been fed that many different messages about this, that no one knows what reality is anymore

It pretty clear test positive then isolate think that somes it up "

1st it was x amount of days, now its down to 5 days. So 5 days is what id have off with a bad heavy cold so no different, so no need to test. Simples

exeter

1st it was x amount of days, now its down to 5 days. So 5 days is what id have off with a bad heavy cold so no different, so no need to test. Simples"

5 days since when?? It still 10 unless test negative on days 6 and 7 so people need to keep up with currant data

Manchester (she/her)

1st it was x amount of days, now its down to 5 days. So 5 days is what id have off with a bad heavy cold so no different, so no need to test. Simples

5 days since when?? It still 10 unless test negative on days 6 and 7 so people need to keep up with currant data "

The CDC is saying 5 now the UK are considering it. Whether it's wise or not is another matter. Infections still have knock on effects

By *rmrs3535Couple  over a year ago

East Yorks

"Would you do a test before meeting elderly relatives or going to a party ?"
We never have and we never will. Really people.....!? Wake Up for your own sakes..!!

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

5 days since when?? It still 10 unless test negative on days 6 and 7 so people need to keep up with currant data

The CDC is saying 5 now the UK are considering it. Whether it's wise or not is another matter. Infections still have knock on effects"

Scotland is not considering it.

Manchester (she/her)

The CDC is saying 5 now the UK are considering it. Whether it's wise or not is another matter. Infections still have knock on effects

Scotland is not considering it."

Apologies, yes, too easy in England to conflate.

By *all me FlikWoman  over a year ago

Galaxy Far Far Away

1st it was x amount of days, now its down to 5 days. So 5 days is what id have off with a bad heavy cold so no different, so no need to test. Simples"

Most people don't take time off for a cold though so unless everyone stops work when they get a sniffle your plan is flawed.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

5 days is in America, CDC is American and if you care to read up on it their 5 days starts the day after your positive PCR result, whereas in England it starts from the day after your first symptom or your positive test result.

By in large depending on when an American takes and gets their test results could actually be longer than we have in England.

I mention England as I don't know the current rules for Scotland, Wales and Ireland

midlands

Most people don't take time off for a cold though so unless everyone stops work when they get a sniffle your plan is flawed."

I did say if it was a heavy cold, not just a snuffle here and there

"Would you do a test before meeting elderly relatives or going to a party ?

Nope. My mums vulnerable, and tri jabbed, and fed up with it all herself. If i feel shit, i will stsy home, just like i wouldve done 26 months ago. Ffs, theyve spoke of bringing isolation to 5 days anyway, so what is the point if thats the case. "

If staff in the health sector stopped testing and your mum went in hospital or to the gp surgery for whatever reason would you both be ok with her contacting covid and the issues it could bring ?

midlands

Nope. My mums vulnerable, and tri jabbed, and fed up with it all herself. If i feel shit, i will stsy home, just like i wouldve done 26 months ago. Ffs, theyve spoke of bringing isolation to 5 days anyway, so what is the point if thats the case.

If staff in the health sector stopped testing and your mum went in hospital or to the gp surgery for whatever reason would you both be ok with her contacting covid and the issues it could bring ?"

She can get it popping for a pint of milk, so theres no difference in where its picked up from, but she could also get hit by a bus. Life is full of risk no matter what you do

By *I TwoCouple  over a year ago

all around

If staff in the health sector stopped testing and your mum went in hospital or to the gp surgery for whatever reason would you both be ok with her contacting covid and the issues it could bring ?

She can get it popping for a pint of milk, so theres no difference in where its picked up from, but she could also get hit by a bus. Life is full of risk no matter what you do"

Does your mother know how heartless you are ?

Most of us would die to protect our mothers.

By *den-Valley-coupleCouple  over a year ago

Cumbria

Pro-choice so good on you we only have the 2 jabs as made ill the first time and very ill the next one.

By *den-Valley-coupleCouple  over a year ago

Cumbria

B) not taking test doesn’t mean it’s goes away… that’s a bit like sticking your fingers in your ears screaming la la la I’m not listening "

There are bigger kill out there than covid but no one is say You must stop smoking because if you do not your not allowed to leave the house or drink another Big kill it's time to see the wood for the trees covid has been awful but it's now coming to an end let it go if and if you what to protect yourself you have take personal responsibility to look after your own health..

By *yn drwgMan  over a year ago

Camarthen

As long as we keep testing so

often the figures will always be high, it's time we we lived with covid and deal with it when and only if death rates are high! At the moment death rates are very low so we need to get on with life. I'm not being uncompassionate to people that have lost loved ones but these are times we need to go through.

That comment about being heartless is out of order and shows what a person will do to others who do not share the same view.

I never wear masks, or test and I will never go for another jab that is over for me now.

When the leader of this country is shown sorry admits wrongdoing, when my family members are dying and I couldn't see them, or bury them.

His has been told this, and he is still in office, he won't resign, instead he clings to power disgusting.

All this covid stuff means nothing to me anymore, no matter what the powers that be decree in the future, I will lead my life, if others want to stay home, take tests or whatever they feel they need to feel safe its cool with me.

Plus isolation is now five days that's official, the narrative is changing "living with covid" is starting to trend as peoples attitudes to covid change, people are awaking, and the powers have to change to keep power.

Manchester (she/her)

"As long as we keep testing so

often the figures will always be high, it's time we we lived with covid and deal with it when and only if death rates are high! At the moment death rates are very low so we need to get on with life. I'm not being uncompassionate to people that have lost loved ones but these are times we need to go through."

Several hundred people died of Covid yesterday. They're high, just not catastrophic.

People don't die of covid they die with covid. If you can't get your heads round that there's nothing more to say.

"People don't die of covid they die with covid. If you can't get your heads round that there's nothing more to say. "
what colour is the sky in your world?

"People don't die of covid they die with covid. If you can't get your heads round that there's nothing more to say. "

I suppose technically, people die due to respiratory distress. Low O2 sats due to their lungs being damaged both by the virus and the immune response in an attempt to eradicate the cells infected by the virus.

That's not what you meant though, is it?

Manchester (she/her)

I'm sorry I don't buy your twaddle.

By *eadingCouple1963Couple  over a year ago

Reading

Damn, that means the two funerals I’ve been to where my friends have died OF COVID must have been faked.

all around

Then perhaps you should take your own advice.

Not taken one test and have up until now refused to do so regardless of needing an operation. Being forced to test for an illness when one isn’t presenting themselves with any indications of such illnesses is beyond my understanding and desire to comply.

all around

"Not taken one test and have up until now refused to do so regardless of needing an operation. Being forced to test for an illness when one isn’t presenting themselves with any indications of such illnesses is beyond my understanding and desire to comply. "

Oh dear

By *drianukMan  over a year ago

Spain, Lancs

The ONS has told the government twice now (I actually think it's three times) that the figures have been exaggerated. The 'with covid' as opposed to 'of covid' is a large part of this disparity.

People have been pointing out the of/with confusion for about 18 months now so I'm surprised so many people are still entirely unaware of it

Are you taking over from Sir JVT?

Fact end of.

Stop testing for cancer = no more cancer.

Manchester (she/her)

"The ONS has told the government twice now (I actually think it's three times) that the figures have been exaggerated. The 'with covid' as opposed to 'of covid' is a large part of this disparity.

People have been pointing out the of/with confusion for about 18 months now so I'm surprised so many people are still entirely unaware of it"

Which is why the 28 day figure has barely passed 150k and the ONS death certificate figure is at the much tinier number of 175k

By *drianukMan  over a year ago

Spain, Lancs

"The ONS has told the government twice now (I actually think it's three times) that the figures have been exaggerated. The 'with covid' as opposed to 'of covid' is a large part of this disparity.

People have been pointing out the of/with confusion for about 18 months now so I'm surprised so many people are still entirely unaware of it

Which is why the 28 day figure has barely passed 150k and the ONS death certificate figure is at the much tinier number of 175k "

The first time the government was told off the ONS said, from memory, that 30,000 had died instead of the claimed 34,500.

Less than a week later the ONS looked at the figures again and said the disparity was bigger than they originally claimed.

If the ONS knows how to add up it means the official figure is approx 15-20% bigger than it should be.

Any intelligent person would ask why we are being misled. Only a fool would blindly trust the official narrative

Manchester (she/her)

Which is why the 28 day figure has barely passed 150k and the ONS death certificate figure is at the much tinier number of 175k

The first time the government was told off the ONS said, from memory, that 30,000 had died instead of the claimed 34,500.

Less than a week later the ONS looked at the figures again and said the disparity was bigger than they originally claimed.

If the ONS knows how to add up it means the official figure is approx 15-20% bigger than it should be.

Any intelligent person would ask why we are being misled. Only a fool would blindly trust the official narrative"

I'm quite happy sticking to the datasets that we use for any other cause of death.

If implying that I'm naive, stupid, or following an evil agenda gets your rocks off, by all means go ahead, but evidence doesn't disappear because someone shouts "agenda" at it.

By *olly_chromaticTV/TS  over a year ago

Stockport

Any intelligent person would ask why we are being misled. Only a fool would blindly trust the official narrative"

Ah, so you're saying that everything is perfectly okay if instead of having a fuck ton of deaths, we've only got 85% of a fuck ton of deaths. It absolutely does not matter how you count it, whether it's within 28 days, whether it's with covid or of covid, whether the result comes out 10% higher or 10% lower. The basic truth is that there are FAR TOO MANY people that are dead now who would still be alive if there had been a better response to the virus from government and people.

We are currently getting nearly 400 deaths a day because of the fact that covid is absolutely rampant in this country. I am absolutely certain that you will now correct me and say "actually it was only 398 people yesterday, which is nothing like 400, and on the 7 day average it was only 246". Yeah I'm sure that 246 every day for a week (averaged) is perfectly fine, nothing to worry about at all. After all that's barely another 90 thousand a year (oh sorry, 89790, my bad, so much much less than 90000).

Oh I'd better remove both the people who got hit by buses after getting a positive LFT result, plus the guy who's parachute failed to open. So that's only 89787, much better eh? The truth is that the numbers vary slightly depending on who does the accounting because it just isn't always possible to be totally certain of the fundamental underlying reason for every single death. Each official body that performs a count has some slightly different procedure, there will always be some individual deaths that are counted one way by one process, another way by another process.

When the twin towers were attacked, there were according to one official count 2996 deaths. A different method of counting said 2977. In any case there must have been a couple of those who would have died of natural causes anyway within a day or two. So maybe it should only be 2975 deaths counted, not 2996, so that's alright. Why are we being lied to? How can we possibly trust anyone if it wasn't really 2996 deaths? Maybe we should just ignore the whole event, because obviously some of those people only died WITH the towers falling, not OF the towers falling. The ones who had pre-existing conditions and couldn't get down the stairs to escape, obviously they shouldn't be counted. The ones who stayed and tried to help others, we should discount them also. And the rescue workers that died, it was their own fault for going in there.

However you look at it, however you massage the figures, whether our government is exaggerating the figures or minimising the figures, whether it is with covid or of covid. The fact that cannot be avoided is that the only possible answer to the question "how many deaths have been caused by covid" is FAR TOO MANY.

By *uby StarCouple  over a year ago

Durham

Very true OP, and that's the way it's heading.

"Not taken one test and have up until now refused to do so regardless of needing an operation. Being forced to test for an illness when one isn’t presenting themselves with any indications of such illnesses is beyond my understanding and desire to comply. "

So am I correct in understanding that you need an operation but won't have it because of a PCR test ?

Would you say the same if the pre op team asked you to take a blood test ?

By *renchFantasyCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

Every let's just block this idiot. I'll go first.

By *dwalu2Couple  over a year ago

Bristol

By *asyukMan  over a year ago

West London

If nobody took a test, then nobody would know what illness they had and receive the appropriate treatment.

Should they not take a test for any illness?

If nobody took a test then they wouldn't know that they were spreading a potentially fatal disease.

Should people spread potentially fatal diseases if it can be avoided?

If nobody tested, Covid would still exist, we just wouldn't know how widely and who were most succeptible.

Should we allow the most vulnerable to become ill?

You will do a test for you own benefit but no one else's.

Is society better if people only behave selfishly?

By *aximumperversionMan  over a year ago

Nationwide

[Removed by poster at 13/01/22 19:18:40]

By *aximumperversionMan  over a year ago

Nationwide

[Removed by poster at 13/01/22 19:18:30]

"People don't die of covid they die with covid. If you can't get your heads round that there's nothing more to say. what colour is the sky in your world?"

Grey and filled with chemtrails. Exactly the same as yours but you're oblivious to it.

"People don't die of covid they die with covid. If you can't get your heads round that there's nothing more to say.

I suppose technically, people die due to respiratory distress. Low O2 sats due to their lungs being damaged both by the virus and the immune response in an attempt to eradicate the cells infected by the virus.

That's not what you meant though, is it?"

Absolutely not but you seem to be a scientist/specialist in the subject... Another listening to absolute twoddle on the news.

"People don't die of covid they die with covid. If you can't get your heads round that there's nothing more to say.

I'm sorry I don't buy your twaddle."

People die, they always have. Fit healthy people it's nature. The majority of people who die are over weight, smokers, drinkers ect. Or underlying health issues. Death rates in 2019 were higher than 2020 through the so called worse pandemic ever. Open your eyes.

That's not what you meant though, is it?

Absolutely not but you seem to be a scientist/specialist in the subject... Another listening to absolute twoddle on the news. "

Where do you get your information from?

Deffo not the same place you do.

Manchester (she/her)

People die, they always have. Fit healthy people it's nature. The majority of people who die are over weight, smokers, drinkers ect. Or underlying health issues. Death rates in 2019 were higher than 2020 through the so called worse pandemic ever. Open your eyes. "

I'm capable of reading and interpreting data, thank you.

I thought there was nothing more to say if I didn't agree with you?

"Not taken one test and have up until now refused to do so regardless of needing an operation. Being forced to test for an illness when one isn’t presenting themselves with any indications of such illnesses is beyond my understanding and desire to comply.

So am I correct in understanding that you need an operation but won't have it because of a PCR test ?

Would you say the same if the pre op team asked you to take a blood test ?"

Apples and pears really, taking blood it taking something out. Taking a test is having something stuck in my nose and throat, aside the fact I have no faith in it’s reliability.

By *dwalu2Couple  over a year ago

Bristol

"Not taken one test and have up until now refused to do so regardless of needing an operation. Being forced to test for an illness when one isn’t presenting themselves with any indications of such illnesses is beyond my understanding and desire to comply.

Would you say the same if the pre op team asked you to take a blood test ?

Apples and pears really, taking blood it taking something out. Taking a test is having something stuck in my nose and throat, aside the fact I have no faith in it’s reliability. "

How do you think they get blood out of you, by magic?

By *imes_berksMan  over a year ago

Bracknell

"People don't die of covid they die with covid. If you can't get your heads round that there's nothing more to say. what colour is the sky in your world?

Grey and filled with chemtrails. Exactly the same as yours but you're oblivious to it. "

As in Jerry Maguire, You had me at Chemtrails.

By *imes_berksMan  over a year ago

Bracknell

People die, they always have. Fit healthy people it's nature. The majority of people who die are over weight, smokers, drinkers ect. Or underlying health issues. Death rates in 2019 were higher than 2020 through the so called worse pandemic ever. Open your eyes. "

Not sure where you get your “facts”. This was taken from the ONS report on deaths in England and Wales for 2020;

In 2020, there were 607,922 deaths registered in England and Wales; an increase of 14.5% compared with 2019 (530,841 deaths).

By *perfectpair5050Couple  over a year ago

marlbourgh

. I think I can get my head round the fact you don’t know what you’re talking about why would you say something like that when so many people have lost loved ones

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

People have been pointing out the of/with confusion for about 18 months now so I'm surprised so many people are still entirely unaware of it"

Actually in all the slides that witty and van tam show in the press briefings, they show you the difference between WITH and OF, and the daily highlighted figure you see on the news is the OF figure

Actually the ONS released the yearly figures for 2021 last week.. and there were 3 that stood out…

The figures of those people who died WITH covid was roughly around 175,000, the figures of those people who died OF covid was 120,000…. And the figures for expected deaths was 100,000 above average!

Manchester (she/her)

Actually in all the slides that witty and van tam show in the press briefings, they show you the difference between WITH and OF, and the daily highlighted figure you see on the news is the OF figure

Actually the ONS released the yearly figures for 2021 last week.. and there were 3 that stood out…

The figures of those people who died WITH covid was roughly around 175,000, the figures of those people who died OF covid was 120,000…. And the figures for expected deaths was 100,000 above average!"

Yes, it's not the ones continually repeating "with not of" who need to be told

By *ob198XaMan  over a year ago

teleford

"Would you do a test before meeting elderly relatives or going to a party ? We never have and we never will. Really people.....!? Wake Up for your own sakes..!!"

Is it that some people need to wake up or perhaps it is that there are some who still need to wise up.

By *renchFantasyCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

Some of these posts are disgusting and I am shocked by the blatant disregard for other people's health. Regardless of age, sex, weight, health conditions, nobody deserve to die from what is controllable by people just wearing a mask and taking medicine.

Grow up and do your f'ing part.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

But I don't take a few days off of I feel just run down because my companies sick policy will penalise me for doing this. At present if I'm made to self Isolate by the rules then it doesn't count towards my sick triggers. Keep the tests to stop me getting sick warnings

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

You'd take 5 days off work with a cold?! Lightweight!

By *hitehunter4bbcMan  over a year ago

Bristol

You'd take 5 days off work with a cold?! Lightweight! "

exactly this

midlands

She can get it popping for a pint of milk, so theres no difference in where its picked up from, but she could also get hit by a bus. Life is full of risk no matter what you do

Does your mother know how heartless you are ?

Most of us would die to protect our mothers."

She agrees with me. Did you not read my other posts

midlands

Fact end of.

"

Everyone i know who has had cancer have had symptoms, so tested to see whats wrong. What world have we ever tested for a bug that we may have thsts not making us ill, and has a low % fatality rate. The reason for staff shortages is testing and folk off work when theyre pefectly able to go to work

By *olymalelincsMan  over a year ago

nr spalding

"Some of these posts are disgusting and I am shocked by the blatant disregard for other people's health. Regardless of age, sex, weight, health conditions, nobody deserve to die from what is controllable by people just wearing a mask and taking medicine.

Grow up and do your f'ing part."

Exactly this

Manchester (she/her)

Fact end of.

Everyone i know who has had cancer have had symptoms, so tested to see whats wrong. What world have we ever tested for a bug that we may have thsts not making us ill, and has a low % fatality rate. The reason for staff shortages is testing and folk off work when theyre pefectly able to go to work"

So we should stop looking for lumps? Stop mammograms and smear tests? Stop screening for STDs? No symptoms, totes fine.

By *rFunBoyMan  over a year ago

Longridge

Donald Trump stated, you only have cases if you test. Stop testing and the cases vanish.

Scientists wouldn't agree, plus how can you protect others if you are oblivious..

I test twice a week.

I'm sorry I don't buy your twaddle."

So what's happened to flu cases, heart attacks, cancer deaths?? Miraculously dissappeared?? Oh that's right, they don't exist anymore because the exaggerated figures show deaths to be covid. Mad really but very very true.

Manchester (she/her)

So what's happened to flu cases, heart attacks, cancer deaths?? Miraculously dissappeared?? Oh that's right, they don't exist anymore because the exaggerated figures show deaths to be covid. Mad really but very very true. "

ok. I don't buy that twaddle either.

So what's happened to flu cases, heart attacks, cancer deaths?? Miraculously dissappeared?? Oh that's right, they don't exist anymore because the exaggerated figures show deaths to be covid. Mad really but very very true.

ok. I don't buy that twaddle either."

You won't buy it, because its common sense instead of what you're told by the corrupt governments. We're all entitled to our own opinions

Manchester (she/her)

You won't buy it, because its common sense instead of what you're told by the corrupt governments. We're all entitled to our own opinions "

I am entitled to my own opinion, and I find it fascinating that you claim to know how I believe what I believe. I also find it fascinating that everyone who thinks that others are sheep seem to be following... a script?

You won't buy it, because its common sense instead of what you're told by the corrupt governments. We're all entitled to our own opinions

I am entitled to my own opinion, and I find it fascinating that you claim to know how I believe what I believe. I also find it fascinating that everyone who thinks that others are sheep seem to be following... a script?"

I never mentioned a sheep? Now that's twoddle

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

So what's happened to flu cases, heart attacks, cancer deaths?? Miraculously dissappeared?? Oh that's right, they don't exist anymore because the exaggerated figures show deaths to be covid. Mad really but very very true. "

sorry but this is very much not the case.

Flu maybe the one exception as who would have thought that by following measures designed to keep covid cases down we would have helped to avoid flu season too.

And people have died of covid... sadly I've lost to many friends and relatives to it

By *ocket rocket 2021Woman  over a year ago

Farnworth

Well he did say that he's triple jabbed and not all clubs are requiring a test prior to entry so your point is?

Farnworth

Most people don't take time off for a cold though so unless everyone stops work when they get a sniffle your plan is flawed.

I did say if it was a heavy cold, not just a snuffle here and there"

So would you have stayed off work 3 years ago with a cold?

all around

So would you have stayed off work 3 years ago with a cold?"

Objection your honour, irrelevant.

Farnworth

So would you have stayed off work 3 years ago with a cold?

Objection your honour, irrelevant."

Overruled

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

Would I have stayed off work 3yrs ago with a cold/heavy cold? I'd have liked to often, to be honest, but there was no tolerance for such absences. I've been say (historically) in meetings with people coughing and blowing their noses, silently wishing I could put them in a containment chamber. Of course, masks were not de rigour back then.

Now we have Teams and other means to meet virtually (and teach virtually), I'd much rather people with any type of respiratory disease stayed and worked at home. This is perfectly possible in the workplace I attend.

By *asyukMan  over a year ago

West London

Heart attack, cancer and other death rates are similar, except for those of diseases transmitted in a similar manner to Covid, such as Flu, which has been reduced by the same measures.

Are you aware of excess deaths and what this figure means?

The actual answer to your assertion is that the deaths are completely logical unless you believe that people have been making up the deaths of their family members.

That is quite a thing to say. That is what you are saying. You understand that, right?

Scotland is not considering it."

Nicola is going to fall in line behind Boris and cut isolation from 10 days to 7…..

By *uckfunCouple  over a year ago

North Coast

"I tried to get some tests from Boots but they were all gone after twenty mins from two different stores. I have a few tests left in one box but saving those for if symptoms appear. I think it's inevitable most of us will catch covid at some point thus the government will achieve its aim of herd immunity. If I develop symptoms and have no test available then I'll go to a test centre but otherwise I won't test regularly, cos I probably can't get due to a lack of test kits. Most people I know don't test often besides my neighbour who is a nurse and a colleague who insists on commuting daily to the office as he cannot work his IT competently at home. "

Everytime I request test kits online they arrive within 2 days, do it that way instead of going to boots

By *uscious_lips30Woman  over a year ago

gloucestershire

Just saying you can order tests online and get them delivered within 24 hours. I’ve ordered 3 packs this week.

I test for work, going to see friends, if I go out, rugby matches. If I’m negative before going anywhere then if I test positive then I can pin point where I’ve been

By *edhotlovers2027Couple  over a year ago

Doncaster

We tested positive for covid last year,we where sick but no need to go to hospital,at this time I had both my jabs cazz had only one jab and I was actually worse than cazz,this last week we had the same symptoms we went to a testing center and the next day our results came back negative.

Personally we don't trust the LFT we know way to many people who have had false readings we would rather get a proper test, 4 people where I work who I have had close contact with have tested positive on the LFT,just like to say I do where a mask when at work or shopping.

My work place will no longer let you use your holidays to cover you if you are off with covid,we did the right thing by going and getting a test but now we are being penalised and lost two days pay.

I don't think covid will disappear I belive it is something we will have to live with like colds or the flu.

This is only my opinion we still take precautions and would not want to be responsible for spreading covid,cold or flu

By *ayarMan  over a year ago

Wirral

What will happen if they start charging for tests ?

By *rFunBoyMan  over a year ago

Longridge

Think you know the answer to that already...

Unless close family at risk, few will bother.

By *asons_CarounnCouple  over a year ago

Lancashire

I work in CRITICAL CARE ON A COVID WARD!!!

Please explain to me with your vast depth of medical knowledge and virology degree what these people are dying of??

Please come to the ward and view chest x-rays and tell me what is wrong with these patients if it’s not Covid.

Please tell me what I should tell people who are recovering from Covid after being some of the sickest patients we have ever kept alive what they are suffering from!

Please tell me why I’m protecting myself by having 3 jabs and wearing full PPE to treat patients.

By *host63Man  over a year ago

Bedfont Feltham

Until the hospitals started filling up and people started dying again eh? What an avsured comment

By *host63Man  over a year ago

Bedfont Feltham

I still go dancing I visit my mum and stepdad 85 and 90 respectively I just got back from a dance weekender in Budapest. I test regularly before and two days after.

Ignoring testing won't make covid go away.

Oh well done yiur irresponsible attitude has probably killed your chances of getting a meet

By *stbury DavenportMan  over a year ago

Nottingham

Threads like this are great for getting absolute dangers to out themselves.

We're on a website all about meeting up with people to have sex with them. It's actually really useful to find out who a) *still* doesn't understand what "asymptomatic" means, and b) doesn't give a flying fuck about the health of other people.

By *olymalelincsMan  over a year ago

nr spalding

"Threads like this are great for getting absolute dangers to out themselves.

We're on a website all about meeting up with people to have sex with them. It's actually really useful to find out who a) *still* doesn't understand what "asymptomatic" means, and b) doesn't give a flying fuck about the health of other people.

"

It sure does make the block list grow

» Add a new message to this topic