FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Boris’s party

Boris’s party

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eedsmale36 OP   Man  over a year ago

Leeds

Loves a party more than Hugh Hefner does Boris !

More party’s than DFS have sales !

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ondoner27Man  over a year ago

london

Strange he wasn’t scared of the virus isn’t it?

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Why is it strange ?

By *instonandLadyAstorCouple  over a year ago

Not where we seem to be...

"Strange he wasn’t scared of the virus isn’t it?"

I'm not scared of the virus either.

I'm wary, take precautions, mitigate risk, fully vaccinated.

Why should I be scared?

Winston

Leeds

I think the important question is not whether he was scared or not but if he followed the rules which he himself had made for us all

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Bet he was when he was on his way to intensive care ....

Remember Boris is a self- entitled upper class buffon so his base line thinking is rules only apply to the plebs. Which is why he partied like IBIZA in the 80's. Nothing to do with scared v non-scared all to do with I can do what I want when I want.

"Strange he wasn’t scared of the virus isn’t it? Bet he was when he was on his way to intensive care ....

Remember Boris is a self- entitled upper class buffon so his base line thinking is rules only apply to the plebs. Which is why he partied like IBIZA in the 80's. Nothing to do with scared v non-scared all to do with I can do what I want when I want."

There are a great many people with an "I can do what I want when I want" attitude.

The virus forum's full of them.

Winston

By *oshker71Man  over a year ago

Cardiff

"Strange he wasn’t scared of the virus isn’t it? Bet he was when he was on his way to intensive care ....

Remember Boris is a self- entitled upper class buffon so his base line thinking is rules only apply to the plebs. Which is why he partied like IBIZA in the 80's. Nothing to do with scared v non-scared all to do with I can do what I want when I want."

He is an absolute prick…laughing his f@@king fat face off at us normal stupid idiots who are putting up with his bullshit….yes we are the thick’s ones for putting up with his constant lies.

When caught out he throws his own people under the bus ..while he sails into wind out of the gunfire.

Remember Boris is a self- entitled upper class buffon so his base line thinking is rules only apply to the plebs. Which is why he partied like IBIZA in the 80's. Nothing to do with scared v non-scared all to do with I can do what I want when I want.

There are a great many people with an "I can do what I want when I want" attitude.

Winston "

Agreed Wonton

Winston

Agreed Wonton "

I cee wot you did their.

Wilson

rumbled but couldnt resist

By *ucka39Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

"I think the important question is not whether he was scared or not but if he followed the rules which he himself had made for us all"

But the evidence shows that he didn't because we as society weren't allowed to meet more than one person and I believe he had over 40 people at this party even though Boris was invited but he still attended breaking his own rules set out for everyone else

" rumbled but couldnt resist"

I'll line em up.....

Winston

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

Boris had his brush with COVID in April 2020 so probably thought himself immune/invincible in May 2020, sadly.

By *ama27Couple  over a year ago

London and Bristol

Absolutely agree, the guy is a c*nt

Excellently put London and slinky. Why did they display no fear but drilled fear into the public. No social distancing for them no face pants for them party party who knows what else happend at that party I remember people on here clucking for a fuck but they made that sacrifice so why no fear. I believe they clearly know something we don't know or they would of been just as vigilant for a deadly virus that you need to take a test just to know if you have it. Truth just sinks to the bottom and gets forgotten about but lies and deceit remain on the surface for you to attack. And what a mountain full of shit there is.

"Excellently put London and slinky. Why did they display no fear but drilled fear into the public. No social distancing for them no face pants for them party party who knows what else happend at that party I remember people on here clucking for a fuck but they made that sacrifice so why no fear. I believe they clearly know something we don't know or they would of been just as vigilant for a deadly virus that you need to take a test just to know if you have it. Truth just sinks to the bottom and gets forgotten about but lies and deceit remain on the surface for you to attack. And what a mountain full of shit there is."

You're overlooking the fact Johnson and his lot seem really arrogant. You're also overlooking the fact they don't seem to give a shit about rules. You're also overlooking the fact they don't seem to care about people who aren't them in the slightest.

I suspect that's the true reason for all these parties while the rest of us were told to follow the rules.

By *ripodius WillyusMan  over a year ago

Colne

Tbh I not convinced he actually had it seemed odd as not long after Trump allegedly had it.

No good folk thinking he would not lie about look at his track record example partys. Lying to queen. Illegaly trying to close parliament.

By *oft_SensualTV/TS  over a year ago

Yorkshire

Judging by the lack of comments/outrage it would seem many neither care what their elected leaders do or they model those values.

By *iman2100Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

He is an absolute prick…laughing his f@@king fat face off at us normal stupid idiots who are putting up with his bullshit….yes we are the thick’s ones for putting up with his constant lies.

When caught out he throws his own people under the bus ..while he sails into wind out of the gunfire. "

Actually he may be better off sailing down wind or even across wind as that would be faster.

By *iman2100Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Judging by the lack of comments/outrage it would seem many neither care what their elected leaders do or they model those values.

"

Politicians are the UK's least trustworthy profession by a considerable margin, so I doubt if anyone is surprised at them ignoring their own rules.

By *eachcplCouple  over a year ago

blackpool/preston/normandy france

This is a man who made rules that prevented people from going to the funerals of family members or friends.

A man who made rules that meant the whole world saw the queen sitting alone at her husband's funeral.

Yet he and his spineless band of hangers-on can party and do whatever they want. If he is challenged his little piggy face smirks at the camera whilst he bullshits his way around the subject.

The police will do nothing about the breaches by the government, as the government controls how the police work and operate. The police have already stated that their policy is not to investigate retrospective breaches, so nothing will get done over these latest allegations.

He is without doubt the worst prime minister this country has ever had, unless you count the lying Tony Blair.

Heads may roll over the continuous allegations against this government, but Boris will continue to laugh and smirk and stick two fingers up at the world.

Does anyone think there’s a bit of double standards here? Not defending Govt parties at all - should not have happened - but I would be amazed if there weren’t other gatherings/wine and cheese in various workplaces last year. Especially for those who had been “in office” as against WFH.

For transparency, I had no such party but I’m sure they happened…

By *ovebjsMan  over a year ago

Bristol

"Judging by the lack of comments/outrage it would seem many neither care what their elected leaders do or they model those values.

"

No not bothered at all

The Hugh and Boris party comment is false to start off with....

North West

"Does anyone think there’s a bit of double standards here? Not defending Govt parties at all - should not have happened - but I would be amazed if there weren’t other gatherings/wine and cheese in various workplaces last year. Especially for those who had been “in office” as against WFH.

For transparency, I had no such party but I’m sure they happened…"

We had a lovely little get together in our home office on more than one occasion. Bloody good job we don't have CCTV

Hand on heart

Did you all follow the rules 100%

Didn’t think so

london

"Hand on heart

Didn’t think so "

You expect the cunts who make the rules to follow them though right? Especially as they’ve gone so heavy on the propaganda and fear. Why weren’t they scared of the virus that we were supposed to be scared of? Do they know something we don’t?

"Hand on heart

Didn’t think so

You expect the cunts who make the rules to follow them though right? Especially as they’ve gone so heavy on the propaganda and fear. Why weren’t they scared of the virus that we were supposed to be scared of? Do they know something we don’t?"

Yeah they know having a party is fun

london

"Hand on heart

Didn’t think so

You expect the cunts who make the rules to follow them though right? Especially as they’ve gone so heavy on the propaganda and fear. Why weren’t they scared of the virus that we were supposed to be scared of? Do they know something we don’t?

Yeah they know having a party is fun "

And none of the general population know that parties are fun

We all enjoyed being locked away in our (quite often) tiny flats whilst they went to parties. Genuinely don’t understand why everyone isn’t seething about this

Leeds

"Does anyone think there’s a bit of double standards here? Not defending Govt parties at all - should not have happened - but I would be amazed if there weren’t other gatherings/wine and cheese in various workplaces last year. Especially for those who had been “in office” as against WFH.

We had a lovely little get together in our home office on more than one occasion. Bloody good job we don't have CCTV "

What happened to my invite ?

North West

We had a lovely little get together in our home office on more than one occasion. Bloody good job we don't have CCTV

What happened to my invite ? "

It was only a gathering, not a party

Leeds

What happened to my invite ?

It was only a gathering, not a party "

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

"Hand on heart

Didn’t think so "

Yes, hand on heart we did..

We didn't see out kids or our grandchildren when the rules said not to ..

Millions followed the rules..

People followed the rules that dictated one person to say bye to a dying loved one..

Stop making excuses for the people in charge who have at times been incompetent in their handling of the pandemic and have pissed over the vast majority of this country by ignoring the rules they set..

By *otMe66Man  over a year ago

Terra Firma

I'm more surprised by the shock or anger people have for his antics than what Boris as reportedly done.

What did you expect, hand on heart did you believe he was a saint? He is a proven liar that used the mood of the nation to propel him into power by a considerable majority.

in Lancashire

"I'm more surprised by the shock or anger people have for his antics than what Boris as reportedly done.

What did you expect, hand on heart did you believe he was a saint? He is a proven liar that used the mood of the nation to propel him into power by a considerable majority. "

I knew he was a liar when he became mayor of London and we then had that evidenced on several occasions, closing Fire stations being just one..

Boris is only about Boris, every aspect of his public and most likely private life, employment etc has only ever been about his ego above all else..

Some who supported him, brexit in particular are too embedded in the hyperbolic myth to acknowledge they have been duped..

By *adysueandneroCouple  over a year ago

witney

"Loves a party more than Hugh Hefner does Boris !

More party’s than DFS have sales ! "

It wasn't a party. Our brave and public spirited tory MP's allowed themselves to be used in an experiment to see how covid would spread in a party environment so they could make rules to keep us all safe from each other.

By *eavenscentitCouple  over a year ago

barnstaple

Could it be that the virus is not as life threatening as they have told us ? Why weren't they concerned about getting it or spreading it ?

We had a lovely little get together in our home office on more than one occasion. Bloody good job we don't have CCTV "

You left the webcam on though ... not sure it was accidental but hey a great microsoft teams meeting

By *entlemanrogueMan  over a year ago

Motherwell

"Could it be that the virus is not as life threatening as they have told us ? Why weren't they concerned about getting it or spreading it ? "

Sounds like the kind of reasonable question that gets one a forum ban..

in Lancashire

"Could it be that the virus is not as life threatening as they have told us ? Why weren't they concerned about getting it or spreading it ? "

Given Boris had previously been told how potentially bad the virus was but ignored said advice, shook hands with covid positive people and ended up in an ICU I'm going with gross stupidity..

By *ty31Man  over a year ago

NW London

I'm not bothered about the "rule breaking" as we've come to expect it, this is just the latest in a long line of MPs and advisors who've been caught breaking their own rules.

I am just surprised that they didn't expect to get caught given how brazen they seem to of been a out organising it (emails etc)

By *hagTonightMan  over a year ago

From the land of haribos.

There is is one rule for the elite and one for us, they know what is going on.

North West

You left the webcam on though ... not sure it was accidental but hey a great microsoft teams meeting "

We thought we heard a round of applause at the end

"There is is one rule for the elite and one for us, they know what is going on."

Sorry Shag, there's not.

There's one rule for everyone. That some people flout the rules doesn't mean there's two rules.

Winston

It does make me laugh how people can say politicians are the least trust worthy people there are yet this proven liar has got people to roll their sleeve up. Everyone in attendance at that shindig must resign and face the same consequences anyone in this forum would of had. I remember an elderly couple being charged just for having a stroll up the peak district and they care about peoples health. One rule for them an another for you is Tyranny

Sky News need to get Kay Burley & Beth Rigby on the case.

They're subject matter experts on not following the rules.

By *omblingFreeCouple  over a year ago

Llandybie

"Strange he wasn’t scared of the virus isn’t it? Bet he was when he was on his way to intensive care .... "

And it becomes clearer how he managed to catch it

Leeds

"Sky News need to get Kay Burley & Beth Rigby on the case.

"

With special guest Rita Ora

By *exOnLegsPlymCouple  over a year ago

Plymouth

"Strange he wasn’t scared of the virus isn’t it? Bet he was when he was on his way to intensive care

Boris had his brush with COVID in April 2020 so probably thought himself immune/invincible in May 2020, sadly."

Highly unlikely he had any brush with Covid at all. Really can't see someone who was so unwell they were in ICU on oxygen bouncng back to a boozy garden party just a few weeks later.

I smell bullsh*t

The people being spoken about are for from stupid regardless of how they present themselves. They are also people in positions of power, high income and all the rest of the perks that come with such positions. Many of them are not by the looks of things on top of keeping themselves in a fit and healthy shape. Well who else has a fucking (paid for) bar at work.

That being said we are talking about those who have the most to loose. If you think they would be so blasé and careless about carrying out so called “necessary” requirements to avoid dying or killing others, then I think your kidding yourself.

By *den-Valley-coupleCouple  over a year ago

Cumbria

Never been a fan of Boris and am not surprised.

He was like naughty schoolboy who had been caught having a smoke behind the bike shed and trying the cheeky smile with a teacher he knew would let him off again.

By *exOnLegsPlymCouple  over a year ago

Plymouth

"The people being spoken about are for from stupid regardless of how they present themselves. They are also people in positions of power, high income and all the rest of the perks that come with such positions. Many of them are not by the looks of things on top of keeping themselves in a fit and healthy shape. Well who else has a fucking (paid for) bar at work.

That being said we are talking about those who have the most to loose. If you think they would be so blasé and careless about carrying out so called “necessary” requirements to avoid dying or killing others, then I think your kidding yourself. "

IME people who are "clever and/or highly educated" can also be extremely unaware of the world and how they behave. I spent 20 years working with some top scientists and they could be pretty stupid, I can tell you!

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

I know you are trying to be flippant… but the timeline would have been that he had already had covid, you know… that episode of covid that was so severe he ended up in ICU and in his own word was close to dying!!!

So the timeline would have been this party was just after he had come back from rehab at chequers… and 2 days before Dominic Cummings took his jaunt to Bernard Castle

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Hand on heart

Didn’t think so "

At that point I was one of the people who was at home in shielding… so yes, I absolutely bloody followed the rules at the point!!!!

At that point my aunt had already died of covid… and 363 people died of covid on that day whilst they took the piss and partied!!

I know so people like to defend the indefensible… this ain’t that day!!!!

By *drianukMan  over a year ago

Spain, Lancs

Politicians around the world have been seen ignoring their own rules

By *acksparrow99Man  over a year ago

Canary Wharf, London

I would have some respect for him if it was an orgy or a BDSM play party, but as it turns out the man has no taste and is perfectly happy with getting sloshed on cheap wine. I am so disappointed...

Leeds

"as it turns out the man has no taste and is perfectly happy with getting sloshed on cheap wine. "

Cheap wine ? He drinks Tignello which is £180 per bottle.

"Politicians around the world have been seen ignoring their own rules"

Somebody always pops up and trots out some variant on " aahhhh they're all the same."

Saying such things only lets the bad ones off the hook. Not all politicians are the same.

"Strange he wasn’t scared of the virus isn’t it?

Why should I be scared?

Yip same here, I wear a life jacket now when there is very heavy rain if I’m scooting down to the shops… you just never know !!

Winston "

By *appy 2 lickMan  over a year ago

lanarkshire

What were the police doing on duty when on the same day they were moving people on in the parks of London should they not be asked to explain what they were doing.

Also people drinking in the workplace is that not dangerous how many people are encouraged to drink at work because It's good weather

Why should I be scared?

Yip same here, I wear a life jacket now when there is very heavy rain if I’m scooting down to the shops… you just never know !!

Winston "

And another one hiding their comments inside someone else's quotation marks.

The Curse of the Cursor strikes again no doubt.

Theres a lot of it about.

Winston

By *attoedMan  over a year ago

Aldershot

"Strange he wasn’t scared of the virus isn’t it? Bet he was when he was on his way to intensive care

Boris had his brush with COVID in April 2020 so probably thought himself immune/invincible in May 2020, sadly.

Highly unlikely he had any brush with Covid at all. Really can't see someone who was so unwell they were in ICU on oxygen bouncng back to a boozy garden party just a few weeks later.

I smell bullsh*t "

My brother was in st Thomas’s at the same time as Boris

Even he said with the amount of security he had and the constant visitors to his room he wouldn’t be surprised to find out it was probably a planned political stunt

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

Even if Boris considered himself immune, with everything that was being said at that time about how dangerous and life threatening the situation was to the people concerned and who they may pass it to, I don't really understand why so many people would attend the party and not be scared for their own health, and for the health of those vulnerable they may be in contact with afterwards.

They would have more information than all of us and yet did not feel the need to protect others.

I still can't spend quality time with, or hug my own father because he's vunerable and too scared of touch fromanybody at all.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Why should I be scared?

Winston

And another one hiding their comments inside someone else's quotation marks.

The Curse of the Cursor strikes again no doubt.

Theres a lot of it about.

Winston"

It is by by accident and easy to do.There is nothing sinister going on

Credit where credit is due, turns out the government can organise a piss up!

By *irldnCouple  over a year ago

Brighton

"Credit where credit is due, turns out the government can organise a piss up! "

But even then they still couldn’t find a brewery!

in Lancashire

Advice to new civil service interns has been published..

Work event, suitcase full of wine..

Party, 3 cases of Stella and some nose candy..

By *ob198XaMan  over a year ago

teleford

Winston "

"Credit where credit is due, turns out the government can organise a piss up!

But even then they still couldn’t find a brewery! "

Winston "

Quite right Winston. Those that chose to take the vaccine like you and those that chose not to.

That is unless your livelihood depends on it which gives you no choice. Please clarify what you mean?

M

North West

"Credit where credit is due, turns out the government can organise a piss up!

But even then they still couldn’t find a brewery! "

They seem to have found Bargain Booze though

By *F65Man  over a year ago

Ventnor

"Boris sometimes seems affronted when criticised for what amounts to a gross failure of responsibility. I think he honestly believes that it is churlish of us not to regard him as an exception, one who should be free of the network of obligation which binds everyone else."

Is that a quote from last week? From 2016? No, it is from 1982, by a teacher at Eton.

By *ithintemptationsCouple  over a year ago

plymouth

"Hand on heart

Didn’t think so "

110% we didnt, ,not any of it ,no sheep here.

By *lowstick66Man  over a year ago

m

lol, do you remember the ladies being arrested for eating sandwiches on a bench. is this the lead in to a lady prime minister for us? and another to replace biden ? for that matter.

By *ayjay218Man  over a year ago

Aberdeen

"Hand on heart

Didn’t think so

110% we didnt, ,not any of it ,no sheep here."

you seem very proud of that. Adhering to the law now means we are sheep?

By *heshbifellaMan  over a year ago

Nantwich

""Boris sometimes seems affronted when criticised for what amounts to a gross failure of responsibility. I think he honestly believes that it is churlish of us not to regard him as an exception, one who should be free of the network of obligation which binds everyone else."

Is that a quote from last week? From 2016? No, it is from 1982, by a teacher at Eton."

This sense of affrontery applies to all human beings. We all feel we've been picked on if we....

Speed

Jump a red light

Park on the pavement

Had sex in a public place

Bought cigarettes under the age of 16, later 18

Dropped litter

Taken illegal drugs

Used a mobile phone while driving

Cycled without lights after dark

Parked on double yellow lines

Taken a child out of school for a holiday - without the head teacher's permission

Not informed the DVLA of a change of name or address

Not cleaned up after your dog has pooed in public

Cycled through a red light

Fiddled expenses

Sung or chanted a crude football chant

Gone fishing without a licence

Parked opposite a junction

Put make-up on while driving

Pocketed change when given wrong amount

Beeped a horn for any reason other than alerting traffic or after 11pm

Been d*unk on the street, in a pub or in a restaurant

Drank alcohol under the age of 18

Sworn or gestured to other road users

Not paid TV licence

Eaten or d*unk while driving

Taping off the radio (for those of a certain age)

And yes, broke a Covid rule

And hundreds of other misdemeanours

... and got caught.

It's the getting caught human beings are more sorry about. But making out we are all much better than 'evil' Boris is preposterous. Which is why many are realising replacing Boris with 'Beer Starmer' is an absurdity and wouldn't change anything! The Left are sometimes much worse than the Right and none of us are angels.

Nantwich

"Sky News need to get Kay Burley & Beth Rigby on the case.

"

These two have no issues haranguing Boris, despite their own lockdown breaches! They never lost their jobs.

Aberdeen

""Boris sometimes seems affronted when criticised for what amounts to a gross failure of responsibility. I think he honestly believes that it is churlish of us not to regard him as an exception, one who should be free of the network of obligation which binds everyone else."

Is that a quote from last week? From 2016? No, it is from 1982, by a teacher at Eton.

This sense of affrontery applies to all human beings. We all feel we've been picked on if we....

Speed

Jump a red light

Park on the pavement

Had sex in a public place

Bought cigarettes under the age of 16, later 18

Dropped litter

Taken illegal drugs

Used a mobile phone while driving

Cycled without lights after dark

Parked on double yellow lines

Taken a child out of school for a holiday - without the head teacher's permission

Not informed the DVLA of a change of name or address

Not cleaned up after your dog has pooed in public

Cycled through a red light

Fiddled expenses

Sung or chanted a crude football chant

Gone fishing without a licence

Parked opposite a junction

Put make-up on while driving

Pocketed change when given wrong amount

Beeped a horn for any reason other than alerting traffic or after 11pm

Been d*unk on the street, in a pub or in a restaurant

Drank alcohol under the age of 18

Sworn or gestured to other road users

Not paid TV licence

Eaten or d*unk while driving

Taping off the radio (for those of a certain age)

And yes, broke a Covid rule

And hundreds of other misdemeanours

... and got caught.

It's the getting caught human beings are more sorry about. But making out we are all much better than 'evil' Boris is preposterous. Which is why many are realising replacing Boris with 'Beer Starmer' is an absurdity and wouldn't change anything! The Left are sometimes much worse than the Right and none of us are angels. "

that was quite a long message to actually say your political leanings! We should expect the best to govern our country not the least worse! I did not think Boris was defensible but I was wrong, it appears the way to defend him is by saying someone else is worse! Maybe it’s just me but I don’t find that a compelling or strong defence

Nantwich

No, not particularly defending Boris, just putting it out there that we want fallible human beings with life experience to lead us as liberally as possible, who strive to be the best, but who we know will fail. We cannot be led by monks and nuns and short of God almighty descending to earth and leading us directly, we have to go with what we've got. We have it fairly easy, compared to living under the Taliban or in China, Russia etc so be careful what you wish for.

Aberdeen

"No, not particularly defending Boris, just putting it out there that we want fallible human beings with life experience to lead us as liberally as possible, who strive to be the best, but who we know will fail. We cannot be led by monks and nuns and short of God almighty descending to earth and leading us directly, we have to go with what we've got. We have it fairly easy, compared to living under the Taliban or in China, Russia etc so be careful what you wish for. "
because others live under tyranny or suppression surely shouldn’t mean that we as a democracy should accept things just because others are worse off. Again it’s kinda of a poor defense in highlighting that others have it worse and we should be thankful

Nantwich

I understand that's your view. Mine is that people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones and all that do should be highlighted equally. Apologies if that's politically inconvenient to some people.

» Add a new message to this topic