FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Vote no confidence in boris

Vote no confidence in boris

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *irtyold man OP   Man  over a year ago

barnsley

Its time he went everyone contact youre local mp and vote no confidence in boris

If you dont things will get worse

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *hebritukCouple  over a year ago

London

What difference would that make, they would just elected anyone rightwing nutcase.

By *lymanMan  over a year ago

PLYMOUTH

Confidence

Integrity

Empathy

Accountability

Humility

Creativity

Honestly

can you think of anyone ???

By *ob198XaMan  over a year ago

teleford

"What difference would that make, they would just elected anyone rightwing nutcase. "

Boris is hardly any further right than Blair You should be more worried by the nutcases on the left!

By *tace 309TV/TS  over a year ago

durham

Every mp should be binned and the fact they are giving themselves, a, £2000pay rise whilst the rest of us have huge energy bills awaiting us, soon is, a total disgrace,

By *eadingCouple1963Couple  over a year ago

Reading

"Every mp should be binned and the fact they are giving themselves, a, £2000pay rise whilst the rest of us have huge energy bills awaiting us, soon is, a total disgrace, "

So, who would then run the country?

By *tableMasterMan  over a year ago

UK

"

So, who would then run the country? "

4 chimpanzees & a parrot!

They couldn’t be worse!

By *nliveneTV/TS  over a year ago

Selby

"Every mp should be binned and the fact they are giving themselves, a, £2000pay rise whilst the rest of us have huge energy bills awaiting us, soon is, a total disgrace,

Me , i could run the country without the pay rise

By *orthern StarsCouple  over a year ago

Durham, North Yorkshire and can travel

I think he is talking sense. Talk of stopping testing and living with the virus. Alleluia!

By *andy 1Couple  over a year ago

northeast

"I think he is talking sense. Talk of stopping testing and living with the virus. Alleluia! "

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

"I think he is talking sense. Talk of stopping testing and living with the virus. Alleluia! "

Kind of misses the point, yours and our lives have been worthless and a joke to them, as they plunder our money, doing what the hell they like. And whilst our death numbers are record breaking. Over your head?

By *iman2100Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Its time he went everyone contact youre local mp and vote no confidence in boris

If you dont things will get worse"

My local MP is SNP (Scottish Nazi Party), they Vote no confidence in the whole of England let alone Buffoon Boris!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Boris isn't the problem it's big tech.

Where do you think the trillions being poured into the global financial system is ending up?

Be very worried when government tells big tech they need use of data and platforms data to build an effective contact tracing app for saving lives and big tech's answer is "nothing in it for us?...then fuck off!"

Ebay alone has more data on us than the sum of everything ever written in human history.

By *eatrice BadinageWoman  over a year ago

In a Sparkly Dress

Tbh do you have confidence in any of them, they are all the same with their own agendas.

By *estivalMan  over a year ago

borehamwood

"I think he is talking sense. Talk of stopping testing and living with the virus. Alleluia!

Kind of misses the point, yours and our lives have been worthless and a joke to them, as they plunder our money, doing what the hell they like. And whilst our death numbers are record breaking. Over your head? "

hahaha u really think its just this current gov that dont give a fuck and laugh at us its every gov for the last 40-50 years,if your working class or part of the underclass this is nothing new,only people this is news to is those who have been living a comftable life off the backs of those below them

By *pentoall555Man  over a year ago

benfleet

Well said

By *dwalu2Couple  over a year ago

Bristol

As awful as Johnson is, it’s a certainty that anyone who replaces him will be even worse. Their talent pool is non-existent.

There are Conservatives who seriously consider Liz Truss to be capable of running the country!

"I think he is talking sense. Talk of stopping testing and living with the virus. Alleluia!

Kind of misses the point, yours and our lives have been worthless and a joke to them, as they plunder our money, doing what the hell they like. And whilst our death numbers are record breaking. Over your head? "

I agree with most of what you sai but I have to question the "record breaking number of deaths".

Can you elaborate please?

By *olymalelincsMan  over a year ago

nr spalding

Yeah let's just swap one muppet for another, that is basically what will happen and do you think they will do anything different or will it just be same shit different face?

By *irtyold man OP   Man  over a year ago

barnsley

If the clowns keep geting voted out on no confidence dont you think after several clowns have been thrown out that they will start and put somone in who is capable

By *udistcpl1Couple  over a year ago

Wirral

"

So, who would then run the country?

4 chimpanzees & a parrot!

They couldn’t be worse! "

The chimps are a step too far and you know it. Just leave it to the parrot.

durham

"Every mp should be binned and the fact they are giving themselves, a, £2000pay rise whilst the rest of us have huge energy bills awaiting us, soon is, a total disgrace,

so you are, happy with things,. If so you must be living on another planet

"Its time he went everyone contact youre local mp and vote no confidence in boris

My local MP is SNP (Scottish Nazi Party), they Vote no confidence in the whole of England let alone Buffoon Boris! "

By *eadingCouple1963Couple  over a year ago

Reading

So, who would then run the country? so you are, happy with things,. If so you must be living on another planet "

Didn’t say that, I asked what the alternative was, no need to be rude.

durham

I wasn't being rude. This, country is being run by an arrogant fool who won't answer, a, straight question then sends, a junior minister in his place, to face, the, flak the guy simply has, to go

By *uddy laneMan  over a year ago

dudley

Everyone has the right to remove their consent to being fooled and lied to by this man, you do not need a vote to remove your consent.

Drain the swamp

By *orny PTMan  over a year ago

Peterborough

My local MP is SNP (Scottish Nazi Party), they Vote no confidence in the whole of England let alone Buffoon Boris! "

but they like our language and currency, don't they?

Don't worry, Michael Gove's been preparing for this for years..

By *ucka39Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

I refuse to pay tax

I am not saying that it is neither right or wrong, but people seem to forget that Downing Street is a place of work! Perhaps they should not have partied, but they share the same air space all day in the office, just like many other companies.

Furthermore, this Virus was new, it was a learning exercise and whatever Government was in charge would have met the same fate. Ably demonstrated by Labour in Wales and the SNP in Scotland.

"I am not saying that it is neither right or wrong, but people seem to forget that Downing Street is a place of work! Perhaps they should not have partied, but they share the same air space all day in the office, just like many other companies.

Furthermore, this Virus was new, it was a learning exercise and whatever Government was in charge would have met the same fate. Ably demonstrated by Labour in Wales and the SNP in Scotland.

"

By that logic every person in the country that was working from home could have had a party too.

By *ob08Man  over a year ago

Macclesfield

Have a nice game of Whiff Whaff and it will all blow over

By *ob198XaMan  over a year ago

teleford

I think Borris is burnt this time. PMQ tomorrow is going to be a car crash

"I am not saying that it is neither right or wrong, but people seem to forget that Downing Street is a place of work! Perhaps they should not have partied, but they share the same air space all day in the office, just like many other companies.

By that logic every person in the country that was working from home could have had a party too.

"

As long as it was with their employee's I guess so.

By *izandpaulCouple  over a year ago

merseyside

It's a long time to elections.

If everyone else is so wonderful, become an MP and get your party voted in, them become leader of that party, then become PM .

Probably best you organise a successful FAB meet or actually show up to a meet first.

By *LIRTWITHUSCouple  over a year ago

Chester

He's just the globalist puppet, need to look higher who pulls strings

Looking forward to the local elections they cannot come quick enough The north Shropshire vote sent him and the rest of the Tory party six shades of paler and notice he ceased playing the fool and attempted to rebrand his image then booom another pile of shit to add to the mountain of lies scandel and sleaze. Borris the bullet dodger won't dodge this one it's game over. Watch the protests down in London this weekend bet the enemedia fail to cover it

By *ust RachelTV/TS  over a year ago

Eastbourne

Boris should not have got in at all, it was only because of brexit he was voted for.

"Boris should not have got in at all, it was only because of brexit he was voted for."

You are 100% correct, no one else was prepared to deliver the British vote!

That said, every Government in the world couldn't do right for doing wrong - handling a Virus that we initially knew nothing about and no idea what that virus is going to do next!

"By that logic every person in the country that was working from home could have had a party too.

As long as it was with their employee's I guess so."

Why just employees? May as well get a few colleagues along too. Maybe some contractors, even a few customers. It's just a work thing after all and socially distanced of course (don't worry there's a buffet).

We can discuss important things like why aren't the police arresting more people for meeting their mate for a coffee in the local park.

Because that would be breaking the rules!

Downing Street is a place of work. Work was allowed. They should have merely said that they were on their lunch break and that would have made it alright.

"Because that would be breaking the rules!

Downing Street is a place of work. Work was allowed. They should have merely said that they were on their lunch break and that would have made it alright. "

Ah I understand now.

As long as they can find a way to make it sound legit it's okay...

So all those working from home and having a party needed to do was to say they were having a lunch break and some individuals just happened to be passing by at the same exact time and that would be alright.

Or is that there's different rules for the plebs?

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

"Because that would be breaking the rules!

Downing Street is a place of work. Work was allowed. They should have merely said that they were on their lunch break and that would have made it alright.

"

No it wouldn't have made it 'alright'..

It was organised and it broke the rules at the time, the very same rules that millions abided by..

People have lost their business, have not been able to be at a loved ones bedside to say goodbye, children's education has been hit, been fined etc..

What ifs or would haves don't cut it at a time in this country's history when we were living under rules designed to get through a global pandemic and the vast majority did so with what was for some enormously difficult..

By *quirtInducerMan  over a year ago

Gloucestershire

Military integrity and responsibilities for all

By *drianukMan  over a year ago

Spain, Lancs

What it tells me is that almost the entire political class...on an international basis... knows that the restrictions they impose on us are nonsense.

We've seen international leaders at international gatherings following the rules when cameras are present...but behaving normally when the photographer's go away.

This is the issue. Bigger than party politics

By *lym4realCouple  over a year ago

plymouth

We never had any confidence in Boris and set the bar pretty low for him and of course 56% of people who voted didn't have any confidence in him or his party either but just take a long hard look who will replace him ?? and the whole system needs replacing not just him !! and every single person around him and those in his party who voted for him are just enablers ! and so just as bad if not worse than him ??

Whilst he really is going from bad to worse, who would take over?

He doesn't care what happens as long as he has the support of his party. Not like the years gone by where people would resign over far lesser indiscretions!

nr spalding

" We never had any confidence in Boris and set the bar pretty low for him and of course 56% of people who voted didn't have any confidence in him or his party either but just take a long hard look who will replace him ?? and the whole system needs replacing not just him !! and every single person around him and those in his party who voted for him are just enablers ! and so just as bad if not worse than him ?? "

Yup I'm with you on the whole system needing replacing thing as I dont think any of the parties really have a grasp in what normal life is for the majority of the population but the problem is what do we replace it with and run by who? These are the things that would need to be resolved first otherwise I feel it would just go back to what we have with a different set of idiots at the helm.

" We never had any confidence in Boris and set the bar pretty low for him and of course 56% of people who voted didn't have any confidence in him or his party either but just take a long hard look who will replace him ?? and the whole system needs replacing not just him !! and every single person around him and those in his party who voted for him are just enablers ! and so just as bad if not worse than him ?? "

He's shit but the others are potentially shit too, is a poor argument for ignoring his behaviours.

Spain, Lancs

" We never had any confidence in Boris and set the bar pretty low for him and of course 56% of people who voted didn't have any confidence in him or his party either but just take a long hard look who will replace him ?? and the whole system needs replacing not just him !! and every single person around him and those in his party who voted for him are just enablers ! and so just as bad if not worse than him ??

He's shit but the others are potentially shit too, is a poor argument for ignoring his behaviours.

"

There's a bigger question that needs to be asked: are the restrictions crap for most people? And do our politicians know it?

By *-spotterMan  over a year ago

London

There was a story in one of the newspapers about a guy determined to celebrate xmas with his extended family during the xmas 2020 lockdown. His way to get around the restrictions was to setup a limited company for 18 quid and then employ all his relatives on a zero hours contract! He then called it a work meeting... No.10's technical (not moral) mistake was to call it a party.

By *hampagneAfterpartyCouple  over a year ago

All of you in England would be thankful of having Boris if you only knew what it was like being in Wales and having the country screwed over by Drakeford lol

By *good-being-badMan  over a year ago

mis-types and auto corrects leads cock leeds

I don't support Bozo his policies around covid or the rule breaking.

I look at the alternates.

K. Starmer has consistently called for tougher harsher restrictions. People (gove,zahawi)within his own party are advocating jab passes. Scotland WaLes and many other countries have these (they've not worked)and many other restrictions(didn't work first time won't work anytime).

I'm no Bozo fan,

Sometimes its better the devil you know.

" We never had any confidence in Boris and set the bar pretty low for him and of course 56% of people who voted didn't have any confidence in him or his party either but just take a long hard look who will replace him ?? and the whole system needs replacing not just him !! and every single person around him and those in his party who voted for him are just enablers ! and so just as bad if not worse than him ??

Yup I'm with you on the whole system needing replacing thing as I dont think any of the parties really have a grasp in what normal life is for the majority of the population but the problem is what do we replace it with and run by who? These are the things that would need to be resolved first otherwise I feel it would just go back to what we have with a different set of idiots at the helm."

our whole system is antiquated and built upon the class system. Politicians today care more about themselves and their power/perks than the people they are meant to represent. Changing the voting system to one that most represents the peoples will would be good.

ITV seem to be getting all the scoops on this story.

It just so happens a Deputy Director at the Cabinet Office and an ITV Editor are married.

Pillow talk?

"All of you in England would be thankful of having Boris if you only knew what it was like being in Wales and having the country screwed over by Drakeford lol"

I don't envy that.

I'm still not thankful for Boris.

nr spalding

Yup I'm with you on the whole system needing replacing thing as I dont think any of the parties really have a grasp in what normal life is for the majority of the population but the problem is what do we replace it with and run by who? These are the things that would need to be resolved first otherwise I feel it would just go back to what we have with a different set of idiots at the helm.

our whole system is antiquated and built upon the class system. Politicians today care more about themselves and their power/perks than the people they are meant to represent. Changing the voting system to one that most represents the peoples will would be good. "

This is very true, it would have to be a complete clear out though kind of a fresh start but it would also mean getting every person in the country to vote so that everyone gets fair representation

By *AYENCouple  over a year ago

Lincolnshire

Kind of misses the point, yours and our lives have been worthless and a joke to them, as they plunder our money, doing what the hell they like. And whilst our death numbers are record breaking. Over your head? hahaha u really think its just this current gov that dont give a fuck and laugh at us its every gov for the last 40-50 years,if your working class or part of the underclass this is nothing new,only people this is news to is those who have been living a comftable life off the backs of those below them"

What political system doesn't have a few above and lots below?

By *ackformore100Man  over a year ago

Tin town

"ITV seem to be getting all the scoops on this story.

It just so happens a Deputy Director at the Cabinet Office and an ITV Editor are married.

Pillow talk?"

It doesn't fill one with confidence the fact that there are so many leaks, photos, emails, videos appearing from the centre of government. Not justifying or defending the awful behaviour but it can not be right that those in the centre of the civil service and the executive have surrounded themselves with people who can not be trusted. I mean if they are running off to the press about something like a few people in a garden imagine what they could be doing when it comes to the nations defence or multi billion pound contracts, or nato, or international affairs.

As for the leader. He has to go. Along with anyone else caught and along with the slimy bastards/spies who are leaking all this stuff.

By *otMe66Man  over a year ago

Terra Firma

Pillow talk?

It doesn't fill one with confidence the fact that there are so many leaks, photos, emails, videos appearing from the centre of government. Not justifying or defending the awful behaviour but it can not be right that those in the centre of the civil service and the executive have surrounded themselves with people who can not be trusted. I mean if they are running off to the press about something like a few people in a garden imagine what they could be doing when it comes to the nations defence or multi billion pound contracts, or nato, or international affairs.

As for the leader. He has to go. Along with anyone else caught and along with the slimy bastards/spies who are leaking all this stuff. "

Cummings is a strategist, he has orchestrated the downfall and knows exactly how to go about it. Boris's position has been under attack from the day he sacked him.

I would not be surprised if he is now in bed with Rees-Mogg who is basically running the show from the back benches.

This unfortunately is the outcome that the majority of the public created, they voted for the lies they wanted to hear and kept the man who was lying in power to see it through to the end.

Spain, Lancs

[Removed by poster at 12/01/22 11:10:42]

Spain, Lancs

Pillow talk?

As for the leader. He has to go. Along with anyone else caught and along with the slimy bastards/spies who are leaking all this stuff.

Cummings is a strategist, he has orchestrated the downfall and knows exactly how to go about it. Boris's position has been under attack from the day he sacked him.

I would not be surprised if he is now in bed with Rees-Mogg who is basically running the show from the back benches.

This unfortunately is the outcome that the majority of the public created, they voted for the lies they wanted to hear and kept the man who was lying in power to see it through to the end. "

ALL politicians lie. If you simply see this as an opportunity to get rid of one man you'll get someone else of the same stripe.

It goes deeper than that

By *ackformore100Man  over a year ago

Tin town

Pillow talk?

This unfortunately is the outcome that the majority of the public created, they voted for the lies they wanted to hear and kept the man who was lying in power to see it through to the end.

ALL politicians lie. If you simply see this as an opportunity to get rid of one man you'll get someone else of the same stripe.

It goes deeper than that"

Yep. Think you're right. It's a shame we cant have a unity government to see us through as bipartisan weakness (where nothing gets done) or too large majority (where there is effectively no scrutiny) is not serving us well at all.

By *immerman100Man  over a year ago

Never never land

"What difference would that make, they would just elected anyone rightwing nutcase. "
I've never voted Tory but there's got to be someone else with more morals than that idiot

Terra Firma

Pillow talk?

It goes deeper than that"

Of course they do and nobody should be surprised by lying politicians, not when the public want them too lie.

The mood and voter preference has moved in this country but the opposition do not know how to turn this into an advantage.

The Labour strongholds of the North have had their use of Boris and his party, they can swing the power back to Labour.

Any leader worth their salt should be able know when to grab power and start turning the tide in their favour but with such lacklustre leadership from the opposition I can't see that happening.

By *immerman100Man  over a year ago

Never never land

we are going to have to live with the virus but that's not the topic in question

Spain, Lancs

Pillow talk?

It goes deeper than that

Yep. Think you're right. It's a shame we cant have a unity government to see us through as bipartisan weakness (where nothing gets done) or too large majority (where there is effectively no scrutiny) is not serving us well at all. "

The problem hasn't been 'bipartisan weakness' it's been too much consensus! The largest opposition, in parliament and the populace, has been from people wanting more of the same!

Any divergent voices have been ridiculed... including by some of those on this forum

Spain, Lancs

Pillow talk?

It goes deeper than that

Of course they do and nobody should be surprised by lying politicians, not when the public want them too lie.

The mood and voter preference has moved in this country but the opposition do not know how to turn this into an advantage.

The Labour strongholds of the North have had their use of Boris and his party, they can swing the power back to Labour.

Any leader worth their salt should be able know when to grab power and start turning the tide in their favour but with such lacklustre leadership from the opposition I can't see that happening.

"

The opposition has just been calling for more of the same... only more and sooner.

While also breaking the same rules they have supported

Terra Firma

Pillow talk?

It goes deeper than that

The opposition has just been calling for more of the same... only more and sooner.

While also breaking the same rules they have supported"

You're holding onto covid and the handling of it, this runs deeper than that although is playing into his downfall.

The situation the country found itself in is one of its own doing. The divide started back when Cameron declared a referendum, the rot set in.

Spain, Lancs

Pillow talk?

It goes deeper than that

You're holding onto covid and the handling of it, this runs deeper than that although is playing into his downfall.

The situation the country found itself in is one of its own doing. The divide started back when Cameron declared a referendum, the rot set in. "

You shouldn't be using this coronavirus nonsense to try to settle your grievances over Brexit. Different matters...and I suspected that that's what some people were doing!

Terra Firma

Pillow talk?

It goes deeper than that

The situation the country found itself in is one of its own doing. The divide started back when Cameron declared a referendum, the rot set in.

You shouldn't be using this coronavirus nonsense to try to settle your grievances over Brexit. Different matters...and I suspected that that's what some people were doing!"

I have not sated my preference for one thing or another as it has no bearing on how this country has managed to sail into a perfect storm of its own making.

Spain, Lancs

Pillow talk?

It goes deeper than that

You shouldn't be using this coronavirus nonsense to try to settle your grievances over Brexit. Different matters...and I suspected that that's what some people were doing!

I have not sated my preference for one thing or another as it has no bearing on how this country has managed to sail into a perfect storm of its own making."

You raised the subject of the referendum from 6 years ago?

Pillow talk?

It goes deeper than that

The situation the country found itself in is one of its own doing. The divide started back when Cameron declared a referendum, the rot set in. "

The division was always there.

The referendum just brought it to the surface.

By *hoirCouple  over a year ago

Bury St Edmunds/Clacton

This isn't how things happen. At all.

It will get far worse under others sadly and this is already crap.

Terra Firma

Pillow talk?

It goes deeper than that

I have not sated my preference for one thing or another as it has no bearing on how this country has managed to sail into a perfect storm of its own making.

You raised the subject of the referendum from 6 years ago?"

Yes I did, that is when the country started to begin to divide in to very distinct camps and no middle ground was to be found. This rolled straight into the pandemic, the handling of and vaccinations. The scene was set for another bitter divide and with a leader who had been voted in to do a specific job turned out to be not up for the job of running a country in crisis.

Spain, Lancs

Pillow talk?

It goes deeper than that

You raised the subject of the referendum from 6 years ago?

Yes I did, that is when the country started to begin to divide in to very distinct camps and no middle ground was to be found. This rolled straight into the pandemic, the handling of and vaccinations. The scene was set for another bitter divide and with a leader who had been voted in to do a specific job turned out to be not up for the job of running a country in crisis. "

Political disagreement goes back to the year dot.

We have to look at where we've gone wrong on coronavirus. I mean that virtually the entire political class has supported this set of policies. To my mind all are culpable. We shouldn't let them off the hook by pretending that only one man is to blame. Too easy

By *oublethefunMan  over a year ago

Midlands, london

Don't trust a single mp so that's why I think it's time for change.

Why not have an elected panel of people who can put ideas forward over the issues that face us and then the people can vote and decide witch way we go forward.

We have the technology these days to be able to do this and it will be decided by the people not from one sided party's that promice the world to get in power only to go back on what they say.

Terra Firma

"Don't trust a single mp so that's why I think it's time for change.

Why not have an elected panel of people who can put ideas forward over the issues that face us and then the people can vote and decide witch way we go forward.

We have the technology these days to be able to do this and it will be decided by the people not from one sided party's that promice the world to get in power only to go back on what they say. "

Rule by Twitter is still in a trial phase, it is causing the powers that be a few headaches. They have only just got rid of Trump.

By *ust RachelTV/TS  over a year ago

Eastbourne

"Boris should not have got in at all, it was only because of brexit he was voted for.

That said, every Government in the world couldn't do right for doing wrong - handling a Virus that we initially knew nothing about and no idea what that virus is going to do next!

"

For those who voted for him, are also to blame for the bad handling of the covid outbreak.

Everyone knew boris was an idiot, due to his many fuck ups as Mayor.

By *he_massangerMan  over a year ago

Sheringham

What's most surprising to me is that anyone had confidence in him in the first place.

By *orny PTMan  over a year ago

Peterborough

"Boris isn't the problem it's big tech.

Where do you think the trillions being poured into the global financial system is ending up?

Be very worried when government tells big tech they need use of data and platforms data to build an effective contact tracing app for saving lives and big tech's answer is "nothing in it for us?...then fuck off!"

Ebay alone has more data on us than the sum of everything ever written in human history.

"

FB, Apple, Amazon and of course Google do as well.

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

It doesn't actually work like that.

Doesn't matter who's in charge. They're all puppet tyrants. Labour are just controlled opposition they're all on the same team.

The media controls what you're angry about. This story is a year old, it's in the news now for a reason. This story is to distract. I'm more angry that we are losing our fundamental rights and freedoms.

By *ackohudsonMan  over a year ago

nottingham

Johnson is toast but this pandemic would have been alot worse to get through under a labour government, with even longer and more severely controlled lockdowns. It make no difference who I vote for in my constituency where a pig in a tutu would get voted in if standing for labour, but I will be voting Lib Dem anyway at next election as the last party with some respect left for individual freedom

FB, Apple, Amazon and of course Google do as well."

It’s been like this for a very long time. Capitalism is the problem, not big tech. Read about how the mill owners in Manchester treated thier workers in the 1830s. How the workforce were treated building the railways the reservoirs. How the East India Corporation came about, what went on in the opium wars. The way Southern Africa has been used for 200 years, Cuba, Chile. It’s been going on for a very long time and there is a solution. The means of production need to be in the control of the people. Change is coming, the political system in the US is under severe pressure and may fail this decade. If that happens we will see rapid change.

It’s been like this for a very long time. Capitalism is the problem, not big tech. Read about how the mill owners in Manchester treated thier workers in the 1830s. How the workforce were treated building the railways the reservoirs. How the East India Corporation came about, what went on in the opium wars. The way Southern Africa has been used for 200 years, Cuba, Chile. It’s been going on for a very long time and there is a solution. The means of production need to be in the control of the people. Change is coming, the political system in the US is under severe pressure and may fail this decade. If that happens we will see rapid change. "

Rapid change to communism or technocracy at this rate.

It’s been like this for a very long time. Capitalism is the problem, not big tech. Read about how the mill owners in Manchester treated thier workers in the 1830s. How the workforce were treated building the railways the reservoirs. How the East India Corporation came about, what went on in the opium wars. The way Southern Africa has been used for 200 years, Cuba, Chile. It’s been going on for a very long time and there is a solution. The means of production need to be in the control of the people. Change is coming, the political system in the US is under severe pressure and may fail this decade. If that happens we will see rapid change.

Rapid change to communism or technocracy at this rate."

Rapid change is likely to be violent and extremely unpleasant. If the US is in flames we will get burnt. In the short term we may see something more egalitarian come from the ashes, more likely not.

In the mean time we are barrelling towards a climate crisis, distracted by a useless liar of a priminister who seems about as competent as the half empty pillowcase he resembles.

Happy Days

Sheringham

Seriously, the SNP are social democrats yet you seem to think they're some far right totalitarians. I don't think you're intellectually competent enough to vote.

My local MP is SNP (Scottish Nazi Party), they Vote no confidence in the whole of England let alone Buffoon Boris!

Seriously, the SNP are social democrats yet you seem to think they're some far right totalitarians. I don't think you're intellectually competent enough to vote."

Don’t argue with the chimney sweep, you both end up covered in soot

"Johnson is toast but this pandemic would have been alot worse to get through under a labour government, with even longer and more severely controlled lockdowns. It make no difference who I vote for in my constituency where a pig in a tutu would get voted in if standing for labour, but I will be voting Lib Dem anyway at next election as the last party with some respect left for individual freedom"

And what do you have to back this up?

Very typical of tory voters to simply shrug aside this issue and pretend "they're all as bad as each other" rather than accept boris and the conservative party have royally fucked us all since they've come into power.

"Very typical of tory voters to simply shrug aside this issue and pretend "they're all as bad as each other" rather than accept boris and the conservative party have royally fucked us all since they've come into power."

If the party can possibly manage it, they will let BJ take the hit for the squeeze in living standards we are all going to feel this year with rising gas prices and crappy supply chains. Then they will hoof him out and wheel in the next one ready to prepare for the next election.

If the tories don’t manage to pull off the next GE, they have lined up Sir Keith for another blue tinted Labour government.

Sheringham

Seriously, the SNP are social democrats yet you seem to think they're some far right totalitarians. I don't think you're intellectually competent enough to vote.

Don’t argue with the chimney sweep, you both end up covered in soot "

Personally, I prefer the following variant. Never wrestle with a pig. You both get dirty and the pig likes it.

Don’t argue with the chimney sweep, you both end up covered in soot

Personally, I prefer the following variant. Never wrestle with a pig. You both get dirty and the pig likes it.

"

Yeah, that is better. Pigs tend to end up in the breakfast though, chimney sweeps don’t make decent sausages.

Rapid change is likely to be violent and extremely unpleasant. If the US is in flames we will get burnt. In the short term we may see something more egalitarian come from the ashes, more likely not.

In the mean time we are barrelling towards a climate crisis, distracted by a useless liar of a priminister who seems about as competent as the half empty pillowcase he resembles.

Happy Days"

There is only a climate crisis because the TV says there's one. Or a man made climate crisis to be more precise.

[Removed by poster at 16/01/22 22:36:59]

Well the Tory’s have covered themselves in glory with Boris at the helm.

Got Brexit done (lol).

Most Covid deaths Europe.

Partying whilst arresting and fining us plebs for doing it.

But taking the biscuit is the hundreds of millions wasted on backhand ppe contracts to line their own pockets in backhanders whilst fleecing an nhs they already weaken and undermine at every opportunity during a national and global health emergency.

Craven corrupt bastards to the core. When caught doing wrong refuse to apologise and if your Owen Patterson try to blame the press for your wife’s suicide instead of accepting its his fucking fault. Then try worm out of being punished when caught doing wrong (well in fairness boris sets the standards).

I’m not even a left wing labour voter, I just think what the fuck happened? They say a country get the government they deserve...

Happy Days

There is only a climate crisis because the TV says there's one. Or a man made climate crisis to be more precise.

Oh fuck off you complete moron. "

Don’t get sucked in lol.

This place is getting like Twitter.

We are a divided country. Reasoned debate and cross party cooperation is dead. People are opposed on every major issue facing society. From Brexit to masks vaccinations and climate change. We are literally turning on ourselves and self destructing.

This toxic environment and failing political system is a direct consequence of the 2009 financial crisis. It always takes about ten years for the resultant blood letting to follow. Things are shaping up like a repeat of the 20th century. On the cusp of a war starting in Eastern Europe followed by one in the Far East... happy days indeed

By *couseratMan  over a year ago

Eastbourne

"Boris should not have got in at all, it was only because of brexit he was voted for.

"

Well the people who voted for the british vote, are also responsible for the british people who died from this virus.

By *ackohudsonMan  over a year ago

nottingham

"Johnson is toast but this pandemic would have been alot worse to get through under a labour government, with even longer and more severely controlled lockdowns. It make no difference who I vote for in my constituency where a pig in a tutu would get voted in if standing for labour, but I will be voting Lib Dem anyway at next election as the last party with some respect left for individual freedom

And what do you have to back this up?"

Simply that at each opportunity including the current benign Omicron wave they wanted lockdowns to start earlier, last longer and be tougher, together with the general philiosphy that the state knows best and can be relied on for everything. In my view, the Lib Dems have been least enthusiastic about State deprivation of liberty. And actually,the whole lockdown thing has not worked and caused more problems and hardship than it solved.

By *ucka39Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

I'm actually surprised anyone having any confidence in anyone who is a pm because they only think about how much profit they can make and do their best to hide and get away with getting caught but oh boring Boris has been caught so thought trying to blow the socks off Keir well he was as well having a drink

» Add a new message to this topic