FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Compatible no more

Compatible no more

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rMrsRich OP   Couple  over a year ago

Bournemouh

The virus and peoples reaction to it and behaviour because of it has become such a divisive and emotive subject - I supposed that’s one thing most people can probably agree on.

Anyway I was wondering if anyone has had a situation where they’ve gotten to know someone on Fab and / or liked someone enough to meet them and subsequently realised that they have massively different views on this subject?

What happened?

No names or easily identifiable candidates obviously. But I’m truly interested.

(BTW this isn’t supposed to be a hugely emotive post but we all know how it goes, so if you do feel the need to tear strips out of each later on down the line by all means…..)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ust RachelTV/TS  over a year ago

Eastbourne

It has been said by quite a few in here, that the virus threads have started to become self filtering. People see what is said by someone, then block them.

By *I TwoCouple  over a year ago

all around

"It has been said by quite a few in here, that the virus threads have started to become self filtering. People see what is said by someone, then block them."

Unfortunately blocking isn't as effective as with other social media platforms.

By *uddy laneMan  over a year ago

dudley

"It has been said by quite a few in here, that the virus threads have started to become self filtering. People see what is said by someone, then block them.

Unfortunately blocking isn't as effective as with other social media platforms."

In a Robert dual accent.

Blocking is defeat and not the smell of victory.

By *uddy laneMan  over a year ago

dudley

"It has been said by quite a few in here, that the virus threads have started to become self filtering. People see what is said by someone, then block them.

Unfortunately blocking isn't as effective as with other social media platforms.

In a Robert dual accent.

Blocking is defeat and not the smell of victory. "

Robert duvall* auto correct grrr

By *atnip make me purrWoman  over a year ago

Reading

Sometimes this happens even before meeting. They message something which turns you off completely. This has happened to me a couple of times.

By *readsOfValhallaCouple  over a year ago

birmingham

[Removed by poster at 13/01/22 07:06:13]

By *aretobareCouple  over a year ago

Central Portugal

"Sometimes this happens even before meeting. They message something which turns you off completely. This has happened to me a couple of times."

That is certainly preferable to finding out on a meet. We haven't had that recently or over the virus but we have had occasions where people looked amazing and then they open their mouths and you realise you wish they hadn't done that. The brain is the biggest sexual organ after all.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Sometimes this happens even before meeting. They message something which turns you off completely. This has happened to me a couple of times.

That is certainly preferable to finding out on a meet. We haven't had that recently or over the virus but we have had occasions where people looked amazing and then they open their mouths and you realise you wish they hadn't done that. The brain is the biggest sexual organ after all."

By *mma_EvansTV/TS  over a year ago

Colchester

"Sometimes this happens even before meeting. They message something which turns you off completely. This has happened to me a couple of times."

This ^^^ xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If I meet someone that is really frightened of rona I get them to mask up upon entering....C/W snooker ball in the mouth

By *nliveneTV/TS  over a year ago

Selby

I wish i had the art of talk or even flirt! But unfortunately i haven't , i'm very reserved , shy but is just how i am

By *lym4realCouple  over a year ago

plymouth

Well as are both proud believers that the brain is the largest sex organ (or rather it should be) on anyones body and so great sex starts in the brain ..it does then mean if you one of the many devout Anti vaxx lot ...

By *izandpaulCouple  over a year ago

merseyside

Not so much from virus forum or any other forum but sometimes a meet in the real world is totally different from the social media world.

That's why socials, clubs, parties and holidays work for us.

You can smile, say "lovely to meet you" and walk on.

No embarrassing pauses.

By *rMrsRich OP   Couple  over a year ago

Bournemouh

"Sometimes this happens even before meeting. They message something which turns you off completely. This has happened to me a couple of times.

That is certainly preferable to finding out on a meet. We haven't had that recently or over the virus but we have had occasions where people looked amazing and then they open their mouths and you realise you wish they hadn't done that. The brain is the biggest sexual organ after all."

Totally agree. Never gotten to the meet stage though. Which is why I prefer to do a bit of message exchange first

» Add a new message to this topic