FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Long covid side effects

Long covid side effects

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ornyandaching OP   Couple  over a year ago

Middlesbrough

Anyone else finding they are more sleepy and have brain fogging? How are people working to beat this?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *olymalelincsMan  over a year ago

nr spalding

"Anyone else finding they are more sleepy and have brain fogging? How are people working to beat this?"

My fwb has had covid (just before christmas 2020) and has been suffering this exact problem since then and she has found the only thing that helps is sleeping when she feels she needs to, the issue with this has been that not only does she have a daughter to care for but is also studying to become a nurse, these long covid symptoms have put a lot of strain on her studies and home life and so far it doesn't look like there is going to be any let up in the symptoms, I would suggest speaking to your gp and seeing if you can get a referral to a long covid clinic if you havent already done so, other than that I would say rest up when you need to and dont push yourself more than you need to.

All the best and i hope you find the help you need and possibly a solution to your symptoms

By *akie32Man  over a year ago

winchester

i had covid before christmas, and to be fair it knocked me for six, i do have a weak imune system due to cancer a few years ago, and ive not been the same since tbh, mood swings, tired all the time, its very frustrating, hopefully it clears soon as fed up now

Middlesbrough

Totally with you on being fed up, and yes the fatigue and mood swings are unreal with so little warning.

Studying must be a nightmare, I am finding domestic stuff a challenge at times, shopping now delivered to house but needing to get out and walk to help regain my fitness, damn it’s a challenge

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It's not just me then, problem is I have to go to work as don't get sick pay, and when your job involves driving heavy machinery in close vicinity to others it makes you worry even more.

By *ixey and CopperCouple  over a year ago

exeter

"Anyone else finding they are more sleepy and have brain fogging? How are people working to beat this?"

Yep, absolutely this, raised heart rate as well.

Its all symptoms of post covid recovery.

A thing called PoTs is worth looking up as well xxx

By *ork ClassCouple  over a year ago

Cork

In Ireland only civil servants get long covid the rest as in self employed, business owners etc get short covid,

By *I TwoCouple  over a year ago

all around

"In Ireland only civil servants get long covid the rest as in self employed, business owners etc get short covid, "

It's so nice of you to come mocking

Hopefully for all of you suffering, long Covid will be a temporary if prolonged side effect.

"In Ireland only civil servants get long covid the rest as in self employed, business owners etc get short covid,

It's so nice of you to come mocking

Hopefully for all of you suffering, long Covid will be a temporary if prolonged side effect."

Just wait until they collapse the entire global economy very soon… then you think the virus was Mickey Mouse…

Ah that’s right those conspiracy theorists at it again !

Please wake up for your childrens & grandchildrens sake !!

Middlesbrough

I know what you mean, I only get 3 months pay before SSP then an insurance kicks in at 6 months on half pay. Better than nothing but it’s depressing knowing how agile and quick thinking you were and easily wiped out you are by this

By *orkshirefucktruck1Couple  over a year ago

barnsley

not sure if we have had covid or not but always test and comes back negative,we both had the 3 jabs but constant headaches on and off behind the eyes,tyrdness even ten mins after a long sleep,everything seems a choir todo with no motivation,both very fit but now gasp at walking upstairs,sleep pattern opposite way round so fall asleep around 5am after trying allnight,eating habbit is now just eat when hungry and fast food ordered in is more appealing,feeling the last 2 years has added 10 years lol,

Don’t read the daily mail !!

but hope you all the best OP

By *rFunBoyMan  over a year ago

Longridge

[Removed by poster at 14/01/22 01:40:28]

By *rFunBoyMan  over a year ago

Longridge

I swear I heard that symptoms would be mild as the storm clouds were gathering in December.

Now that very soon 50% of the population will have been affected in the next few weeks, they'll be 10,000's suffering long term effects.

By *atnat85Woman  over a year ago

northwest

[Removed by poster at 14/01/22 07:41:46]

By *olymalelincsMan  over a year ago

nr spalding

So getting back to the OPs original topic now. Have you had s chance to speak to your gp regarding these symptoms at all OP?

"In Ireland only civil servants get long covid the rest as in self employed, business owners etc get short covid, "

What a stupid statement

No I see there point !

There from cork don’t be so quick to judge !

Cmon tell us all you where having a right bit of crack and you obviously weren’t serious???

» Add a new message to this topic