FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > I will only see jabbed people

I will only see jabbed people

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Am I being too harsh or is it just common sense or should I only see boosted and jabbed

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

You shouldn't have to explain your personal choices about who you meet, regardless..

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

You can have any preference you want on Fab. Preference is sacrosanct.

By *etcplCouple  over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

Its your choice. Just be aware some people may not wish to share their status.

By *itzi999Woman  over a year ago

Slough

"Am I being too harsh or is it just common sense or should I only see boosted and jabbed"

Agree completely

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Yes I agree with everyone except those who are not jabbed who put everyone else at risk. Of course they have their reasons and at first I was one of them too

By *hat ever takes yourMan  over a year ago

Altrincham

I’ll only see people who haven’t had the vaccine,

By *uckscpl_bi_femCouple  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

Yes of course because we all know that fully jabbed and boosted people cannot catch and pass it on!

I think seriously think this jab has fried peoples brains

By *andyfloss2000Woman  over a year ago

ashford

Up to u but wouldnt dream of asking someones vaccine status x

By *esparate danMan  over a year ago

glasgow

How many of these unvaccinated nymphomanics are you passing on

ashford

"How many of these unvaccinated nymphomanics are you passing on "

That made me lol x

By *ondoner27Man  over a year ago

london

Do what you want. But it’s ridiculous to do a forum post about it. Surely it’s only relevant to people who would want to meet you? Or you just looking for a pat on the back?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Your choice but makes no sense at all to me given that the vaccine doesn't prevent transmission.

"Am I being too harsh or is it just common sense or should I only see boosted and jabbed"

What about if you go to a club or social…

By *spotpleasurerMan  over a year ago

Norwich

If an unvaccinated person meets me, it's they who are taking the risk of catching the virus from me. Whether vaccinated or not, it's a good idea to take a lft first.

By *r naughty1Man  over a year ago

Bexley

If you're that worried about covid then I would think you wouldn't wanna meet up with anyone then

By *adysueandneroCouple  over a year ago

witney

"I’ll only see people who haven’t had the vaccine, "

Why?

By *hagTonightMan  over a year ago

From the land of haribos.

"Your choice but makes no sense at all to me given that the vaccine doesn't prevent transmission."
This .

By *ows the time 300Man  over a year ago

Rickmansworth

Are you going to ask them the exact date they were vaccinated, as we now know that the effectiveness doesn't last very long, anywhere between weeks and a few months maybe ??.

So would you be happy to meet someone who received a second vaccination last September?

By *woforfun 1000Couple  over a year ago

tadworth

Can I ask why u r not wanting to meet unvaccinated people?? I ask because I’m double vaccinated and boostered yet I’ve just recovered from covid!

I understand clubs only allowing in vaccinated but that’s purely because if an outbreak happened then less people would be seriously Poorly from the affects of covid that’s if the vaccinations actually work as they should!

Personally I think being jabbed or unjabbed has no relevance in who you will play with considering even if u get jabbed u can still catch covid! Each to their own and it’s totally your choice but I just wondered what your reasons for this was??

"I’ll only see people who haven’t had the vaccine,

Why?"

I was thinking the same, maybe he is scared it will weaken his 5g

Why?

I was thinking the same, maybe he is scared it will weaken his 5g "

Or pass on the nanobots and he will wake up a Borg

Why?

I was thinking the same, maybe he is scared it will weaken his 5g

Or pass on the nanobots and he will wake up a Borg"

Amusing,aaaanyhoo I'm going to go home and talk to my horse,if he smiles then I'll brush his teeth.

I often have a nose at the forums especially concerning the virus.Im non vaccinated but certainly not a anti vaccination person in anyway,shape or form.

Here's a thought.If you feel so strongly about not meeting a non vaccinated person on a random,swinger,sex contact site why don't you insist to admin that us unclean/non vaccinated wear this badge of shame on our profiles eh?

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Amusing,aaaanyhoo I'm going to go home and talk to my horse,if he smiles then I'll brush his teeth.

I often have a nose at the forums especially concerning the virus.Im non vaccinated but certainly not a anti vaccination person in anyway,shape or form.

Here's a thought.If you feel so strongly about not meeting a non vaccinated person on a random,swinger,sex contact site why don't you insist to admin that us unclean/non vaccinated wear this badge of shame on our profiles eh?"

Why would that be necessary? People have a million and one different preferences. That's something that they figure out before meeting anyone. Fab has no requirement to list any other preference that anyone might have.

People are also allowed to have any preference they want on here. Shocking, hey?

By *elboy64Man  over a year ago

weston

The experts say that the jab only works for about 3 months, so soon won't make any difference.

By *ubforspanksMan  over a year ago

Sefton

Do you also ask if they have an STI,HIV ect were does it stop,

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

This thread

title sounds like the Corona version of the sixth sense film

By *den-Valley-coupleCouple  over a year ago

Cumbria

Good for you personal choice.

As long as you respect the right of people to choose not to have have the vaccine..

By *wakers14Man  over a year ago

burgess hill

Your choice, no different to specifying you do not do Anal or you do not kiss etc.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

We all have preferences and they are important. Make the ones that we right for you

By *DGF20Man  over a year ago

Dublin

"Yes of course because we all know that fully jabbed and boosted people cannot catch and pass it on!

I think seriously think this jab has fried peoples brains "

This

"I’ll only see people who haven’t had the vaccine, "

This would be my preference too

By *irldnCouple  over a year ago

Brighton

Couldn’t care less as long as they are tested. Would rather meet an unvaccinated person with a current clear test than a vaccinated person with no test.

By *incsladyandscotsmanCouple  over a year ago

North fife

Our medical status is nobodies business. Your medical status is not our business.

Our experience is that people will say what they want to have sex. It's funny how attitudes change when it suits.

"Couldn’t care less as long as they are tested. Would rather meet an unvaccinated person with a current clear test than a vaccinated person with no test."
If you were concerned about catching Covid then that would seem the best approach. Could even do a pre-nuptual coffee and LFT test. Adds a new dimension to 'safe sex only'

By *he MuffinmanMan  over a year ago

West Gloucestershire

"Yes I agree with everyone except those who are not jabbed who put everyone else at risk. Of course they have their reasons and at first I was one of them too"

If you have the jab you can still get it but not feel the symptoms as bad, so I believe?

So, if you are jabbed how are you at risk from non-jabbed?

West Gloucestershire

"Couldn’t care less as long as they are tested. Would rather meet an unvaccinated person with a current clear test than a vaccinated person with no test."

West Gloucestershire

"Can I ask why u r not wanting to meet unvaccinated people?? I ask because I’m double vaccinated and boostered yet I’ve just recovered from covid!

I understand clubs only allowing in vaccinated but that’s purely because if an outbreak happened then less people would be seriously Poorly from the affects of covid that’s if the vaccinations actually work as they should!

Personally I think being jabbed or unjabbed has no relevance in who you will play with considering even if u get jabbed u can still catch covid! Each to their own and it’s totally your choice but I just wondered what your reasons for this was?? "

By *ooangel8181Woman  over a year ago

notts

It’s completely up to you. Your life your choices!

I assume you will be asking the same q when you go do your shopping or go to the restaurants and to get your eyes checked or for a beauty treatment / hair dresses etc etc etc.

The jabbed can catch it and pass it on so I don’t see the point personally but everyone needs to judge their own risk level!

By *andK78Couple  over a year ago

Newport

Your in a club, cock in your hand, dribbling at the mouth and she says I'm not Vaxxed.

Yeah ok

weston

[Removed by poster at 20/01/22 19:11:12]

weston

"Your in a club, cock in your hand, dribbling at the mouth and she says I'm not Vaxxed.

Yeah ok

"

lol good one

By *wings_n_RoundaboutsMan  over a year ago

The North

"Yes I agree with everyone except those who are not jabbed who put everyone else at risk. Of course they have their reasons and at first I was one of them too"

You were doing really well until you spouted crap

ashford

"Your in a club, cock in your hand, dribbling at the mouth and she says I'm not Vaxxed.

Yeah ok

"

Love it! X

By *d6869Man  over a year ago

Aberdeen

Papers please!

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

Are you going to check for puncture marks?

By *ob198XaMan  over a year ago

teleford

"Do you also ask if they have an STI,HIV ect were does it stop,"

Shouldn’t need to ask if someone has an STI. Willingly shagging around knowing one has an STI should be considered assault

By *iggstimpyCouple  over a year ago

South East

The jab obviously only lowers the chance of someone having it or passing it on. It’s not black or white. It’s just about risk reduction. So is the OP also screening people for underlying health issues and body fat % as both will make anybody more likely to catch it, be unable to fight it off as easily, and therefore more likely to pass it on. Bottom line, a healthy non jabbed person with a lft is massively less risk than an unhealthy, overweight person with jabs but untested.

Personally i couldn’t care less whether anyone i meet is vaccinated or not. I am, i am also pretty fit and seem to be in good health so don’t see any reason whatsoever to be concerned.

By *orkswatcherMan  over a year ago

Wakefield

Personality it's there choice not to have it, but them not having it poses no extra risk to me.

Can i ask why? I know its a preference etc but given that anyone can catch it and pass it on vaccinated or not what would be the big deal?

By *izandpaulCouple  over a year ago

merseyside

You meet exactly who you want to meet.

Your choice, nothing whatsoever to do with anyone else.

By *elkieWoman  over a year ago

Durham

"Do you also ask if they have an STI,HIV ect were does it stop,"

Yes. Condoms aren’t 100% and neither are vaccines. Doesn’t stop me thinking both, and both kinds of tests, are a good idea.

By *ornywelsh2sumCouple  over a year ago

Neath valley.

"Do what you want. But it’s ridiculous to do a forum post about it. Surely it’s only relevant to people who would want to meet you? Or you just looking for a pat on the back?"

Well said. Looking for brownie points me thinks

Neath valley.

If the vaccine really does protect you whats your worry

Certainly isn't common sense that's for sure

You can catch and pass it on even if you have been boosted 10 times it's a cold or flu there is no cure all you are doing is killing off your immune system with an experimental gene therapy

By *wiprRightForMeMan  over a year ago

spain

Why only see fully vaccinated if they are infected with covided it does not stop them passing the virus on i dont get it to be honest or am I mistaken

By *htcMan  over a year ago

MK

Seems extremely crazy. It will make no difference in who you meet with or without a jab.

By *ovebjsMan  over a year ago

Bristol

"You can catch and pass it on even if you have been boosted 10 times it's a cold or flu there is no cure all you are doing is killing off your immune system with an experimental gene therapy "

It’s not gene therapy

By *estivalMan  over a year ago

borehamwood

dont think it really makes that much difference as others have already said vaxxed or not you can still spread it and catch it,but its down to you at end of day just be aware that if your meeting vaxxed they can still pass it on,if i was that worried about i would think a negitive test would be a lot safer for you,myself i wont be asking anyone if there jabbed or not ive had mine so there either gona work or they aint

By *irldnCouple  over a year ago

Brighton

We have a different take on this. Once we feel it is safe to begin swinging again (ie pandemic declared over and learning to live with it like Flu) then...

We will only meet people! That’s it! No nutters or crackpots. No extremist pro vax or extremist anti vax. Just nice normal sexy hot people!

By *itzi999Woman  over a year ago

Slough

Common sense!!!

"Am I being too harsh or is it just common sense or should I only see boosted and jabbed

Common sense!!!"

But the unvaccinated not wanting to meet vaccinated are morons. Indicative that it’s not about the action taking place but the option you chose. In other words, if my assessment is correct, you just see people who didn’t jump when told how high as morons. Make sure you take the omicron booster please ASAP.

Do you ask to see this weeks gum clinic cert before giving oral ?

weston

"We have a different take on this. Once we feel it is safe to begin swinging again (ie pandemic declared over and learning to live with it like Flu) then...

We will only meet people! That’s it! No nutters or crackpots. No extremist pro vax or extremist anti vax. Just nice normal sexy hot people!

"

Well said can't wait to get back to normal

By *londisbackCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

It does not matter if your jabbed or not.You can still catch it and pass it on regardless.

By *ovebjsMan  over a year ago

Bristol

"It does not matter if your jabbed or not.You can still catch it and pass it on regardless."

Maybe, but it’s still down to personal preference weather to meet a vaccinated or an unvaccinated person

"It does not matter if your jabbed or not.You can still catch it and pass it on regardless."
. Yes indeed. So perhaps be on the safe side, stay indoors, never venture out or meet anyone to save mankind. Or, go back to normal and assume anyone you meet is quite happy to meet you.

I've had all 3 jabs.

I'm unvaccinated.

I'll say anything for a shag.

Neath valley.

"Am I being too harsh or is it just common sense or should I only see boosted and jabbed

Common sense!!!

But the unvaccinated not wanting to meet vaccinated are morons. Indicative that it’s not about the action taking place but the option you chose. In other words, if my assessment is correct, you just see people who didn’t jump when told how high as morons. Make sure you take the omicron booster please ASAP. "

By *ftereightMan  over a year ago

SouthEast

If anyone asked our vaccine status they would get the reply 'we do not share our private medical information or ask for yours'

If they insisted, then we would not meet. We are tired of virtue signalling from both sides of the vax/unvax fence. We have ZERO interest in someone elses vaccine status.

Lets all just get naked and fuck

By *torm8913Woman  over a year ago

Cape Coral

Obviously it is your choice who you sleep with.

The thought did occur to me that you are worried about someone having a jab for a virus that the jab does not protect against. And for which the same virus is overwhelmingly survivable barring any comorbidity issues.

However you will sleep with a perfect stranger who has God only knows what kind of sexual history and transmission status in things that could irrevocably impact your life.

Do you also go down to the local clinic and await testing status on those individuals you will shag?

We choose to or not to sleep with another person for a variety of reasons. You don’t need to explain those to anyone. But if you put something like that out there it is likely to be poked at by others. After all we are a fairly rowdy lot.

By *arklong88Man  over a year ago

portslade

Yes I always insist on an lft test,a test for T.B and check for headlice!

By *torm8913Woman  over a year ago

Cape Coral

"Yes I always insist on an lft test,a test for T.B and check for headlice!"

I find really ing out the profiles cuts down on a lot of the really sketchy ones. A few slip through but I might have to consider the headline one. Hmmm

By *rivextrMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

What about jabbed but not boostered?

By *dores blackmenWoman  over a year ago

incognito mode ;-)

Vaccine status of people I meet, are not even a thought in my mind,it may come up in conversation and I respect anybodies choice,if they are antifaxer's that's fine,however if they want to rant about it,or judge my choice to have them then they are definitely not my cup of tea

My booster was 4 months ago to the day and my 2nd was 7 months before that,I'm probably out of date anyway,I will need a 4th soon

» Add a new message to this topic