FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > confused

confused

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *izzy.miss.lizzy OP   Couple  over a year ago

Pembrokeshire

Are we the only ones not sure whats' allowed now and what isn't? (Welsh rules for us that is) All the changes have us in a spin...

If masks aren't required, we're sticking to ours even if they aren't the right kind (who knows which ones are?)

I feel more confident behind mine in the shops anyways coz I'm actually a bit shy and self concious when talking to other people these days.

Used to the hand gel now too as long as we use moisturiser when we get home to combat the drying nature of them.

Can we just walk in a pub now for a drink or a meal without needing test results or proof of jabs etc?

Can we jump on the Irish ferry yet for a trip to Ireland just for a social with family?

Will the newest strain boost our natural immunity or not?

Sorry for all the questions, just so so confused.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Are we the only ones not sure whats' allowed now and what isn't? (Welsh rules for us that is) All the changes have us in a spin...

If masks aren't required, we're sticking to ours even if they aren't the right kind (who knows which ones are?)

I feel more confident behind mine in the shops anyways coz I'm actually a bit shy and self concious when talking to other people these days.

Used to the hand gel now too as long as we use moisturiser when we get home to combat the drying nature of them.

Can we just walk in a pub now for a drink or a meal without needing test results or proof of jabs etc?

Can we jump on the Irish ferry yet for a trip to Ireland just for a social with family?

Sorry for all the questions, just so so confused."

I think people confuse the confusion and complete lack of logic and wishy woshy Hokey Cokey shake it all about bumbling decisions not just of boris but sage, other countries etc as incompetence. It's not. It's to do exactly what it says on the tin, to confuse you. They're taking the milk on purpose, because they can and we're so pliable and easy to control we just go along with it because most are a bit thick.

Just off for a pint and a substantial meal be home before the curfew rona only rears its head after 10. Baaaa

By *all me FlikWoman  over a year ago

Galaxy Far Far Away

"Are we the only ones not sure whats' allowed now and what isn't? (Welsh rules for us that is) All the changes have us in a spin...

Sorry for all the questions, just so so confused.

I think people confuse the confusion and complete lack of logic and wishy woshy Hokey Cokey shake it all about bumbling decisions not just of boris but sage, other countries etc as incompetence. It's not. It's to do exactly what it says on the tin, to confuse you. They're taking the milk on purpose, because they can and we're so pliable and easy to control we just go along with it because most are a bit thick.

Just off for a pint and a substantial meal be home before the curfew rona only rears its head after 10. Baaaa"

Very helpful

Just get on with life, dump the face nappies (can’t remember the last we had one on) if you want government to control your life, carry on. Been live my a normal life for months now ( live music, clubs, pubs etc..) life is to short to worry about a cold now.

By *ovebjsMan  over a year ago

Bristol

"Just get on with life, dump the face nappies (can’t remember the last we had one on) if you want government to control your life, carry on. Been live my a normal life for months now ( live music, clubs, pubs etc..) life is to short to worry about a cold now."

Yea ok

By *estivalMan  over a year ago

borehamwood

"Just get on with life, dump the face nappies (can’t remember the last we had one on) if you want government to control your life, carry on. Been live my a normal life for months now ( live music, clubs, pubs etc..) life is to short to worry about a cold now."

By *heRazorsEdgeMan  over a year ago

Wales/ All over UK

One of my work colleagues is currently in an induced coma on a ventilator because of this “cold”.. maybe you’d say the same to his wife and two young children?

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

Here is the official answer.

https://gov.wales/sites/default/files/publications/2022-01/new-rules-for-wales-from-21-january-2022-coronavirus-easy-read.pdf

Cal

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

The masks are going to help safeguard more vulnerable people, so worth wearing

I'd review the government site and check the rules and dates.

By *illynillyCouple  over a year ago

Wiltshire

Yawn.......

"Just get on with life, dump the face nappies (can’t remember the last we had one on) if you want government to control your life, carry on. Been live my a normal life for months now ( live music, clubs, pubs etc..) life is to short to worry about a cold now.

One of my work colleagues is currently in an induced coma on a ventilator because of this “cold”.. maybe you’d say the same to his wife and two young children?"

Pembrokeshire

perhaps I should have added the rona was partly why my beloved sister passed away last easter and I was unable to attend her funeral because we were on a 5 mile travel lockdown and she was 280 miles away.

Thank you to all who have tried to help and support x

By *all me FlikWoman  over a year ago

Galaxy Far Far Away

"perhaps I should have added the rona was partly why my beloved sister passed away last easter and I was unable to attend her funeral because we were on a 5 mile travel lockdown and she was 280 miles away.

Thank you to all who have tried to help and support x"

You shouldn't have to explain at all...some people on here are ignorant arseholes...simple as that.

By *atelotmanMan  over a year ago

Chatham

"perhaps I should have added the rona was partly why my beloved sister passed away last easter and I was unable to attend her funeral because we were on a 5 mile travel lockdown and she was 280 miles away.

You shouldn't have to explain at all...some people on here are ignorant arseholes...simple as that."

Well said

By *olymalelincsMan  over a year ago

nr spalding

You shouldn't have to explain at all...some people on here are ignorant arseholes...simple as that."

Exactly this

By *rimrose and TonyCouple  over a year ago

Farnworth

"The masks are going to help safeguard more vulnerable people, so worth wearing

I'd review the government site and check the rules and dates. "

Can I ask what safeguards they get by wearing a mask please

By *ylonSlutTV/TS  over a year ago

Durham

Can I ask what safeguards they get by wearing a mask please "

By wearing a mask an infected person would spread the virus a lot less. An ordinary mask protects the wearer a little bit too.

By *asyukMan  over a year ago

West London

Another poster has linked to the rules for you.

You are correct, it is very confusing.

I have worn a mask on public transport and shops throughout, regardless of regulations.

Otherwise, out as usual. Tend to avoid very crowded bars or restaurants, but I guess you need to find some balance.

Doesn't really change life much so will probably continue until the situation is clearer.

"Just get on with life, dump the face nappies (can’t remember the last we had one on) if you want government to control your life, carry on. Been live my a normal life for months now ( live music, clubs, pubs etc..) life is to short to worry about a cold now.

One of my work colleagues is currently in an induced coma on a ventilator because of this “cold”.. maybe you’d say the same to his wife and two young children?"

Boosted?

My aunt died of flu in 2019 amongst others. No outrage or masks back then

By *ayjay218Man  over a year ago

Aberdeen

One of my work colleagues is currently in an induced coma on a ventilator because of this “cold”.. maybe you’d say the same to his wife and two young children?

Boosted?

My aunt died of flu in 2019 amongst others. No outrage or masks back then"

As with any relation or friend dying it is very sad and heartbreaking for those close. Was she an elderly lady? Also do you know if she was eligible and took the yearly flu vaccine?

Pembrokeshire

thank you

By *aseMan  over a year ago

Gourock

Do what ever you want to do ! Life is to short.....

By *andyfloss2000Woman  over a year ago

ashford

Bring on tomorrow I say! No more masks! X

By *reenleavesCouple  over a year ago

North Wales

If you follow the Welsh Government page on Facebook, all the latest updates are posted there in a pretty simple way. They include links to explain the rules in more detail, as well as their reasoning behind them

Farnworth

Can I ask what safeguards they get by wearing a mask please

By wearing a mask an infected person would spread the virus a lot less. An ordinary mask protects the wearer a little bit too."

So should the infected person be near or closely dealing with elderly vulnerable people? If the person is infected, surely it would make more sense for them not to be near vulnerable people

Farnworth

Boosted?

My aunt died of flu in 2019 amongst others. No outrage or masks back then"

Ah yes and of course nobody died of flu last year.

By *wings_n_RoundaboutsMan  over a year ago

The North

Spot on.

Some proper "not rights" on here who love this.

nr spalding

Spot on.

Some proper "not rights" on here who love this."

I think what you meant to say was "lots of people on here that are sensible and understand the need for simple risk mitigation during a world wide pandemic involving a new and unknown virus, that are smart enough to take precautions until the risk is suitably reduced"

At the end of the day if you dont want to take these sensible precautions that's your choice, go do what you like but I really dont think there is any need to constantly insult people on here that do choose to wear masks, it's just childish behaviour

By *illynillyCouple  over a year ago

Wiltshire

Spot on.

Some proper "not rights" on here who love this.

I think what you meant to say was "lots of people on here that are sensible and understand the need for simple risk mitigation during a world wide pandemic involving a new and unknown virus, that are smart enough to take precautions until the risk is suitably reduced"

At the end of the day if you dont want to take these sensible precautions that's your choice, go do what you like but I really dont think there is any need to constantly insult people on here that do choose to wear masks, it's just childish behaviour "

This

By *exysuzi and Mr.SCouple  over a year ago

CONISTON .Stoke Suburbia. Staffs. BARMOUTH. The Lakes (Monthly)

I find it funny always on these threads how many profiles have recent meets either in their own houses or in clubs.

nr spalding

"I find it funny always on these threads how many profiles have recent meets either in their own houses or in clubs.

"

Why? Most clubs are atleast asking for an lft test before entry and people can do an lft before meeting privately, so long as all parties are happy with the risk mitigation in place then what's the problem.

By *exysuzi and Mr.SCouple  over a year ago

CONISTON .Stoke Suburbia. Staffs. BARMOUTH. The Lakes (Monthly)

"I find it funny always on these threads how many profiles have recent meets either in their own houses or in clubs.

Why? Most clubs are atleast asking for an lft test before entry and people can do an lft before meeting privately, so long as all parties are happy with the risk mitigation in place then what's the problem.

"

There is no problem. I just said I find some comments funny on threads like this. Am I not allowed to find comments funny.

By *hoirCouple  over a year ago

Bury St Edmunds/Clacton

As usual the truth is somewhere in the middle of the extremists of both sides.

Masks are great for helping the spread but only if you use the right type and use those properly (Research done years ago for SARS and MERS show 20 minutes max usage and then put a new one on). Alcohol handwash is for when you get exposed, not all the time as the alcohol gets into the body and negatively affects it. Distancing does work.

Essentially don't be a dick. Let people live their lives and worry about you and yours. Be mindful.

Just watch the Asian countries who handle outbreaks all the time.

C

» Add a new message to this topic