FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Timeline of covid symptoms.

Timeline of covid symptoms.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ir-spunk-alot OP   Man  over a year ago

south coast

My son age 9 tested positive on monday. Sent home from school with headache. So did test and positive. (We tested him in the morning and negative)

The headache went after taking paracetamol.

Tuesday, no symptoms.

Wednesday, no symptoms.

Thursday, no symptoms but seems slightly pale compared to previous days.

Im hoping he won't progress with symptoms

But Just wondering those that tested positive how far in did you get the symptoms.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *he Filth ElementCouple  over a year ago

S Devon

I had symptoms 2 days before showing positive on a LFT.

south coast

"I had symptoms 2 days before showing positive on a LFT. "

Thanks for the reply. Crazy how it effects different groups of people

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I had flu/bad cold like symptoms for 1 day then tested positive. Feel fine now but still positive. Day 7.

By *exOnLegsPlymCouple  over a year ago

Plymouth

Symptoms are different for the various strains and whether you've been 1,2,3 vaccinated.

See ZOE symptom study for more detailed info.

I had a really sore throat for 2 days before a lft positive.

That was yesterday.

I’m taking it easy and feeling pretty rough still today.

He'll most likely be fine.

My wife and I had it way back before there were vaccines. We'd spent the day paddling and done quite a few miles but both said we felt a bit off towards the end of the day.

That night had a slight fever and then each day after became progressively worse.

One of our children looked a bit coldy in his eyes but had nothing more than a sniffle. The other barely even had that and neither of them had anything worse.

By *irty_DeedsMan  over a year ago

Teesside

"Symptoms are different for the various strains and whether you've been 1,2,3 vaccinated.

See ZOE symptom study for more detailed info."

Only difference between my two bouts of COVID was the sore throat second time around. That was after 2 jabs.

I only had symptoms the first couple of days and then was bored out of my mind having to isolate for the next 8!

By *olly GolightlyWoman  over a year ago

West Midlands

I had absolutely no symptoms initially, only found out on a routine lft. Then pcr same day came back positive too.

3 days later I was rough with cough, headache, fatigue etc and barely got out of bed.

By day 6 & 7 I tested negative but still not feeling great.

Fast forward to 3 weeks since testing positive and I'm still struggling with chest and cough

I'm glad I've had both jabs and the booster or I think it could have been much worse for me. It just effects everyone differently I guess.

By *exOnLegsPlymCouple  over a year ago

Plymouth

Its all very stange. All the people I know who've had it recently have just had a cold, if that. The cough didn't seem to feature at all. Stepson (not vaccinated) had it in July and had what I'd call a flu. S had it, no symptoms to speak of except maybe a bit more tired than usual, and I haven't had it, despite being exposed to it at least 3 times.

By *exy Pretty FeetCouple  over a year ago

Live in Scotland Play in England

I had sore throat, headache and the chills for two days, felt better then started getting stomach cramps a few days later that went on for a few days. After that it was just some lightheaded ness but pretty much back to normal after two weeks. I was honestly worse when i got that horrible cold going around last summer. Im unvaccinated btw.

My hubby tested positive about a week after me, similar symptoms. He'd only had one jab.

My 15yr old son had the sore throat, headache and a fever for two days. Recovered pretty quickly but still has a wee cough im keeping an eye on. He has no reserve lung function so I had been more concerned about him but thankfully he's been ok. Bound to have had it a few times already through school Im sure but he's impossible to test.

None of us got a cold. Main symptoms were the sore throat and headache.

south coast

"I had sore throat, headache and the chills for two days, felt better then started getting stomach cramps a few days later that went on for a few days. After that it was just some lightheaded ness but pretty much back to normal after two weeks. I was honestly worse when i got that horrible cold going around last summer. Im unvaccinated btw.

My hubby tested positive about a week after me, similar symptoms. He'd only had one jab.

My 15yr old son had the sore throat, headache and a fever for two days. Recovered pretty quickly but still has a wee cough im keeping an eye on. He has no reserve lung function so I had been more concerned about him but thankfully he's been ok. Bound to have had it a few times already through school Im sure but he's impossible to test.

None of us got a cold. Main symptoms were the sore throat and headache. "

Thanks for reply, and i hope you sons cough clears sooner rather than later.

south coast

"I had absolutely no symptoms initially, only found out on a routine lft. Then pcr same day came back positive too.

3 days later I was rough with cough, headache, fatigue etc and barely got out of bed.

Fast forward to 3 weeks since testing positive and I'm still struggling with chest and cough

I'm glad I've had both jabs and the booster or I think it could have been much worse for me. It just effects everyone differently I guess."

wishing you a speedy recovery.

"I had absolutely no symptoms initially, only found out on a routine lft. Then pcr same day came back positive too.

I'm glad I've had both jabs and the booster or I think it could have been much worse for me. It just effects everyone differently I guess."

Indeed it does. I'm not vaccinated and was not as poorly as my sister who had it at the same time and is triple jabbed.

By *ad NannaWoman  over a year ago

East London

On the way home from my daughter's I got a tickly cough.

As the day went on I started to feel unwell. No temperature just a general feeling of being unwell. Did an LFT and it was positive. Got cold symptoms with a bad cough, and lost my sense of taste and smell that lasted a few weeks.

LFT was still positive on day 5 of isolation.

I had symptoms 6 days before testing positive.

By *abonWoman  over a year ago

Loughboro/Ashby-ish

I know loads of people, mostly children/teens who have just had what you described…barely no symptoms until they’re no longer positive. Hopefully he will be the same x

By *bzboy66Man  over a year ago

Aberdeen

Had a few sniffels, test myself periodically for work and hey presto, positive. Isolated and worked from home, no effects until a week later I had a dull sore head for a day. Thats it. Just back to work and feel OK other than being tired in the mornings...

"I know loads of people, mostly children/teens who have just had what you described…barely no symptoms until they’re no longer positive. Hopefully he will be the same x"

It's almost like they don't really need vaccines isn't it?

West Midlands

I'm glad I've had both jabs and the booster or I think it could have been much worse for me. It just effects everyone differently I guess. wishing you a speedy recovery. "

Thank you x

West Midlands

I'm glad I've had both jabs and the booster or I think it could have been much worse for me. It just effects everyone differently I guess.

Indeed it does. I'm not vaccinated and was not as poorly as my sister who had it at the same time and is triple jabbed. "

Hope you and your sister are both fully recovered now x

I had symptoms Friday night, tested negative.

Worse when woke Saturday morning, tested positive.

Felt better by Tuesday.

Kids don't seem to have many symptoms. Hopefully that's the case for your boy

By *D of funCouple  over a year ago

Northampton

Son had nothing he had to do a test due to being near someone who had tested positive...

Me I lost my taste and headache the day before I tested positive.

By *irlwithcurves40Woman  over a year ago

Essex

I woke with a headache, went to work and coughed in front of a workmate, who said it sounded odd and should test (I'd been in contact with someone who tested positive 10 days before, so had tested daily for 7 days) and was positive, that afternoon got a sore throat, which lasted about 48 hours, other than that was just a mild headache for about 4 days and tired, tested positive until day 9.

By *om and JennieCouple  over a year ago

Chams or Socials

My mum had no symptoms at all. A colleague phoned to say she had tested positive so my mum tested & was also positive. She lost her sense of smell & taste, was wiped out & said she felt like she had a really bad dose of flu. 6 days later (Boxing Day 2020 so pre-vaccine) my mum was in hospital on a ventilator. She’s still suffering now.

I find it strange that my dad never got it. I lost a friend to Covid (she had an underlying condition but had been healthy until she caught it) yet her husband never caught it either.

J x

Children missing a week of school because they have a headache... When is this insanity going to end.

By *iggstimpyCouple  over a year ago

South East

Woke with a sore throat Tuesday that went after my first coffee. Had same on Wednesday so tested and positive. Today sore throat was gone but mild headache, again - gone by 10am. Still worked out everyday, feel fine. Not jabbed.

By *inkerbell67Woman  over a year ago

Clacton on sea essex

High temp ,blood sugers up ,cough feel like crap tested negative for 3 days ,had 3 injections and flu jab ,hopping its a cold

By *eaAndBiscuit1989Man  over a year ago

Colne

Tuesday - sore throat in the evening, tested negative on LFT

Wednesday - sore throat and fatigued, positive on LFT

Thurs/fri/sat- sore throat, small cough and runny nose. Night sweats

Positive on PCR and LFT on Thursday.

Sunday - runny nose and a cough

Monday - no runny nose, slight cough

Tues/Wed/Thu - cough and negative on LFT

Free on friday......thats the end of Solomon Grundy

south coast

"High temp ,blood sugers up ,cough feel like crap tested negative for 3 days ,had 3 injections and flu jab ,hopping its a cold "

Fingers crossed.

south coast

"Children missing a week of school because they have a headache... When is this insanity going to end."

It was week and half, and i have to agree with you, its insane. He was absolutely fine to go to school but wasn't allowed. But i also get why he needed to isolate.

south coast

Thank you everyone, my son had no major symptoms apart from things smelling odd.

Back to school now.

By *I TwoCouple  over a year ago

all around

"Children missing a week of school because they have a headache... When is this insanity going to end."

Perhaps it will end when the child with a headache is less likely to pass Covid to a vulnerable person who may die.

Some selfish people don't care about that.

"Children missing a week of school because they have a headache... When is this insanity going to end.

Perhaps it will end when the child with a headache is less likely to pass Covid to a vulnerable person who may die.

Some selfish people don't care about that."

Weren't the vaccines supposed to sort that?

all around

"Children missing a week of school because they have a headache... When is this insanity going to end.

Weren't the vaccines supposed to sort that?"

Unfortunately some idiots refuse to have them and remain vulnerable

By *ungry CatCouple  over a year ago

Belfast

Unfortunately some idiots refuse to have them and remain vulnerable"

Is it your job to save them?

all around

[Removed by poster at 07/02/22 18:13:50]

all around

Is it your job to save them? "

Yes, many of them are not bad people, they have succumbed to the anti vax propoganda on social media.

There are also many people who want the vaccine but are unable to for various reasons.

Yes, many of them are not bad people, they have succumbed to the anti vax propoganda on social media.

There are also many people who want the vaccine but are unable to for various reasons."

You are on a personal crusade to save people who want the vaccine but have succumbed to anti vax propaganda on social media??

How many people are we talking about (in each of the above categories)?

How many have died after catching Covid from school children?

all around

There are also many people who want the vaccine but are unable to for various reasons.

You are on a personal crusade to save people who want the vaccine but have succumbed to anti vax propaganda on social media??

How many people are we talking about (in each of the above categories)?

How many have died after catching Covid from school children?

"

You really should stop misinterpreting other people's opinions and posts. Focus on what's there and not what you'd like to see.

By *otsossieMan  over a year ago

Chez/Sheff

Crazy migraine Thursday

Tired and sore eyes all weekend. Aches.

Upset stomach and aches Monday. Neg lat flow.

Positive lat flow tues. Positive test PCR Tuesday (taken Monday)

Wiped out today. Tinnitus, headache, sore eyes, sore skin, aches, full of snot, too tired to do anything, hot and cold flushes. Head smells like garlic custard(???)

By *otsossieMan  over a year ago

Chez/Sheff

I forgot the sweats. And dizzy spells.

My symptoms came on out of nowhere as weakness fatigue and aches in the shoulder arms and legs. By the following morning it was that with chills and severe headache. Day after that slight headache and fine again.

By *urls and DressesWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere near here

For two days before my positive I felt so tired, headache, achy, I was negative though.

Then I tested positive and felt the same, along with tinnitus, vertigo and a runny nose. Then symptoms disappeared for a few days.

Then day 6 it started again, not as bad but the same symptoms.

I’m on day 10 now, still positive and the positive is much darker than what it was when I felt fine. It’s like I caught it again!

» Add a new message to this topic