FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Face Masks

Face Masks

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

.... Yes I realise they can offer protection but....

They are a pain when you wear glasses AND they give me spots around my nose and mouth!!

Rant over. Good morning all

Ginge x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

".... Yes I realise they can offer protection but....

They are a pain when you wear glasses AND they give me spots around my nose and mouth!!

They are a pain streaming your glasses up and you are right about the spots.

Ginge x"

By *andybeachWoman  over a year ago

In the middle

We’ve been wearing them for two years and you’ve only just realised this

"We’ve been wearing them for two years and you’ve only just realised this "

I'm leaving mine on. Better than a bag over my head on dates.

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Ginge x"

But they hide a snotty nose and rotten teeth.

They fuck up my magnificent beard lines.

Why do people wear face nappies outside? Are they brainwashed cult members or virtue signalling morons?

"Why do people wear face nappies outside? Are they brainwashed cult members or virtue signalling morons?"

Good one

By *o new WinksMan  over a year ago

BSE

Mine is staying on. I haven't brushed my teeth since Covid and I will be buggered if I am going to start now

By *elanie de la CoeurTV/TS  over a year ago

Dublin

"Why do people wear face nappies outside? Are they brainwashed cult members or virtue signalling morons?"

Its actually the law to wear them outside in public spaces here on La Gomera. I had a policeman tell me to put one on while I was standing outside the ferry terminal two days ago

By *aseMan  over a year ago

Gourock

They're good if you see someone you don't like ! Just walk pass them ,Didn't Regonize them lol

I think they’re doing what they feel is best for them, without the need to be called childish names.

Perhaps you’d be happier in the virus forum over yonder? They like that sorta stuff there.

By *o new WinksMan  over a year ago

BSE

It keeps your face warm and saves having to remember put it on when you go into the next shop.

Plus all the above...

-Because they've forgotten to take it off.

-Because they're about to go indoors.

-Because it's quite crowded and they give a shit about other people.

By *illynillyCouple  over a year ago

Wiltshire

Why call them face nappies? I see you comment that same statement on most mask related posts ?

I have always said swingers are some of the nicest people you can meet.....but there are always exceptions.

Some people may not be able to have the jab on medical grounds and want to keep themselves as safe as possible, plus the reasons others have stated

By *olymalelincsMan  over a year ago

nr spalding

"Mine is staying on. I haven't brushed my teeth since Covid and I will be buggered if I am going to start now "

Dude you know your meant to take it off once in a while right? After two years of wearing it that thing is going to need surgical removal

By *olymalelincsMan  over a year ago

nr spalding

"Why do people wear face nappies outside? Are they brainwashed cult members or virtue signalling morons?

Why call them face nappies? I see you comment that same statement on most mask related posts ? "

People call them face nappies because they stop them talking shit about restrictions and how it's against thier human rights to be a freedumb fighter or some other crap lol

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

"Why do people wear face nappies outside? Are they brainwashed cult members or virtue signalling morons?

Why call them face nappies? I see you comment that same statement on most mask related posts ? "

We find people who call them face nappies are generally full of shit.

Wiltshire

Why call them face nappies? I see you comment that same statement on most mask related posts ?

We find people who call them face nappies are generally full of shit."

Generally only that person

Ginge x

But they hide a snotty nose and rotten teeth."

I’m happy for all to do as they please. Considering even Fauci at one point explained it is useful as a pacifier (keeping people ‘feel’ safe) at least this one won’t damage your teeth. Unless you try pushing your shit on others of course.

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

I wear my mask outside when I'm going between places as otherwise I have to go through the hassle of sanitising hands..removing mask.. sanitising hands again before putting on a new mask.

I may as well leave it on. Its no big deal.

I was wearing a mask long before I was asked to. I will wear one in situations I deem necessary until I decide not to.

No brain washing or virtual signalling. I do it to protect those around me and myself

By *ocket rocket 2021Woman  over a year ago

Farnworth

Its actually the law to wear them outside in public spaces here on La Gomera. I had a policeman tell me to put one on while I was standing outside the ferry terminal two days ago"

Bet your tan will look good

By *reeMan  over a year ago

Paisley

I think they’re doing what they feel is best for them, without the need to be called childish names.

Perhaps you’d be happier in the virus forum over yonder? They like that sorta stuff there. "

By *reeMan  over a year ago

Paisley

-Because they've forgotten to take it off.

-Because they're about to go indoors.

-Because it's quite crowded and they give a shit about other people. "

By *instonandLadyAstorCouple  over a year ago

Not where we seem to be...

Neither.

They're responsible adults.

Winston

Farnworth

Neither.

Winston"

When has it ever been a requirement to wear a mask outside especially as they're only effective for about 20 minutes

Neither.

Winston

When has it ever been a requirement to wear a mask outside especially as they're only effective for about 20 minutes "

Er, whenever you're in a crowded place.

And what in the whole world wide of fuckety fucks says they're only effective for 20 minutes?

Two years in and the level of understanding behind wearing a face covering is at pre 11+ level.

Winston

Farnworth

Neither.

Winston

When has it ever been a requirement to wear a mask outside especially as they're only effective for about 20 minutes

And what in the whole world wide of fuckety fucks says they're only effective for 20 minutes?

Two years in and the level of understanding behind wearing a face covering is at pre 11+ level.

Winston

"

Well Winston, just because you hammer my reply with a torrent of abuse, doesn't make your thoughts right you know. Most people will say that the use of abuse and swearing if a lack of vocabulary but if you feel that sort of language defines your personality, then carry on.

Where is outside and in a crowded place the same? You said OUTSIDE then realised that was wrong and then said in CROWDED PLACES. If you meant crowded places and not outside, why not say that.

There have been umpteen posts on here as regards the time efficacy of masks

Rather than put effort into finding new abuse words especially on a forum, why not research

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

I wear glasses and have never really had an issue with them. I make sure my glasses sit in tool and that the mask is well fitted over my nose.

I also luckily have not experienced maskne as it has been coined, despite wearing make up under my mask most of the time.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

Neither.

Winston

When has it ever been a requirement to wear a mask outside especially as they're only effective for about 20 minutes "

20 minutes? Where on earth did you get that information?

Neither.

Winston

Winston

Well Winston, just because you hammer my reply with a torrent of abuse, doesn't make your thoughts right you know. Most people will say that the use of abuse and swearing if a lack of vocabulary but if you feel that sort of language defines your personality, then carry on.

Where is outside and in a crowded place the same? You said OUTSIDE then realised that was wrong and then said in CROWDED PLACES. If you meant crowded places and not outside, why not say that.

Rather than put effort into finding new abuse words especially on a forum, why not research

"

Theres no torrent of abuse.

I'm quietly confident it's possible for an outside place to be crowded.

Winston

By *mma_EvansTV/TS  over a year ago

Colchester

"When has it ever been a requirement to wear a mask outside especially as they're only effective for about 20 minutes "

Really?

'According to MacIntyre, there are two factors that determine when a mask should be thrown away. The first is obvious, if a mask is “visibly damp or soiled” throw it out. The other factor is the length of time you’ve worn the mask, which MacIntyre says shouldn’t be more than eight to 10 hours. Although this should be considered “a rough guide”, she says, that can be doubled in the case of “extreme shortages”.' source:https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2022/jan/18/caring-for-covid-face-masks-bag-it-between-wears-and-bin-it-when-youre-done

By *ovegoodwetpussy2eatMan  over a year ago

Bridgend

Not very satisfying or pleasurable when your licking nice eager pussy while still wearing mask

By *ovegoodwetpussy2eatMan  over a year ago

Bridgend

Not very satisfying or pleasurable when your licking nice eager pussy while still wearing mask

By *ovebjsMan  over a year ago

Bristol

You really are stuck in that buzz word sent you

By *hoirCouple  over a year ago

Bury St Edmunds/Clacton

"They fuck up my magnificent beard lines."

The bog standard masks don't work with a beard. We need special made masks.

C

Bury St Edmunds/Clacton

"

Really?

'According to MacIntyre, there are two factors that determine when a mask should be thrown away. The first is obvious, if a mask is “visibly damp or soiled” throw it out. The other factor is the length of time you’ve worn the mask, which MacIntyre says shouldn’t be more than eight to 10 hours. Although this should be considered “a rough guide”, she says, that can be doubled in the case of “extreme shortages”.' source:https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2022/jan/18/caring-for-covid-face-masks-bag-it-between-wears-and-bin-it-when-youre-done"

https://www.smh.com.au/national/farce-mask-its-safe-for-only-20-minutes-20030427-gdgnyo.html

That is from longer term 'science'.

"

Winston

"

words of a well brainwashed cult member

Bury St Edmunds/Clacton

"

Winston

words of a well brainwashed cult member"

Every extreme is part of a cult...

C

By *mma_EvansTV/TS  over a year ago

Colchester

"

Really?

'According to MacIntyre, there are two factors that determine when a mask should be thrown away. The first is obvious, if a mask is “visibly damp or soiled” throw it out. The other factor is the length of time you’ve worn the mask, which MacIntyre says shouldn’t be more than eight to 10 hours. Although this should be considered “a rough guide”, she says, that can be doubled in the case of “extreme shortages”.' source:https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2022/jan/18/caring-for-covid-face-masks-bag-it-between-wears-and-bin-it-when-youre-done

https://www.smh.com.au/national/farce-mask-its-safe-for-only-20-minutes-20030427-gdgnyo.html

That is from longer term 'science'. "

Longer term science you say? The article you are highlighting is 20years old. I would like to think that the 'science' has moved on in 20years xx

Bristol

You really are stuck in that buzz word sent you

"

*Aren’t

"

Winston

words of a well brainwashed cult member"

Actually, words of someone who actually spent a significant amount of time studying the science, and staying away from what spotty 15 year olds, sat in their pants in a room above their mums garage, posting nonsense on the Internet was suggesting.

But hey hoh, if my method is considered being brainwashed, guilty as charged.

Winston

By *xhib12Man  over a year ago

Blyth

I'm afraid I'll probably have to wear a face mask forever. I've gotten so used to mouthing "fuck off" to people over the last two years that I'm not sure I'll be able to stop

"I'm afraid I'll probably have to wear a face mask forever. I've gotten so used to mouthing "fuck off" to people over the last two years that I'm not sure I'll be able to stop "

Farnworth

Neither.

Winston

Winston

Winston"

There's absolutely no reason to use profanity whatsoever. It loses arguments all the time.

There is NO requirement to wear a mask in outside spaces unless you happen to be in places like Spain.

I'm really confident that there is no requirement or has been any requirement to wear a mask in the outside in England.

Farnworth

"

Really?

Longer term science you say? The article you are highlighting is 20years old. I would like to think that the 'science' has moved on in 20years xx"

Yeah but has the efficacy of the masks?

Bury St Edmunds/Clacton

"

Really?

Longer term science you say? The article you are highlighting is 20years old. I would like to think that the 'science' has moved on in 20years xx"

The actual science in regards to MERS and SARS is the same in Asia as it has been for years as they know how to handle it. The 'science' here doesn't resemble the science in those countries.

C

Bury St Edmunds/Clacton

"

Really?

Longer term science you say? The article you are highlighting is 20years old. I would like to think that the 'science' has moved on in 20years xx

Yeah but has the efficacy of the masks?"

The masks we largely buy are useless, that has been said for ages. You need proper masks and filters and people are walking around with shite from Primark and acting superior.

C

By *ackformore100Man  over a year ago

Tin town

"

Really?

Science may have done... But our tolerance and ability to discuss matters with others through learned discourse seems to be more retarded than ever.

By * F 2018Couple  over a year ago

shropshire

"They're good if you see someone you don't like ! Just walk pass them ,Didn't Regonize them lol"

Haha that's so true

By *ldbutrandyMan  over a year ago

Walsall

I don't think anyone believes the bog standard masks are super effective. But i think the more thoughtful , caring among us are willing to wear them even if it reduces the chances of infecting others by 10 percent .

Some use the argument of them not being 100% effective as a reason to not wear them. I've had covid , all the jabs. Relatively healthy and I'll still wear then in crowded places , public transport etc. Shame some put their personal freedom above others lives.

By *JB1954Man  over a year ago

Reading

I have visited Hong Kong several times before covid. Each time was during their winter time. If correct my first time was about 15 years ago. Then the majority of people out were wearing masks . I was stared at , did not realise why . I asked and informed good manners ? So as not to spread colds etc. Yes once informed I purchased and wore. Have done so in last two years. Sadly lost my wife during last two years. She had cancer, so was extra careful and did not go out during her illness or see anyone unless really required. I was at superstore this Friday morning at 0700 when opened and yes wore mask. In fact there was only one person in area not wearing . I and others heard him say masks not required . Yes he was correct . Someone else commentated that perhaps other people were trying to protect themselves and others as much as they could do by wearing a mask. He actually walked out of store

By *nlyDesiCandiTV/TS  over a year ago

London

Ginge x"

Have you tried washing the spotty area with a salt wash?

By *tarkersandcrutchCouple  over a year ago

TELFORD

Face masks

Shaz....never worn one, unvaxed, never had covid. If I can smell a fart after it's travelled through underwear and clothes and it still makes my stomach roll a mask isn't going to protect me from the "plague "

By *dysseusukMan  over a year ago

Chelmsford

Neither.

Winston

Winston

Winston

There's absolutely no reason to use profanity whatsoever. It loses arguments all the time.

There is NO requirement to wear a mask in outside spaces unless you happen to be in places like Spain.

I'm really confident that there is no requirement or has been any requirement to wear a mask in the outside in England. "

All these sheep following the government requirements rather than taking personal responsibility and using practical common sense to protect themselves and others

By *andyfloss2000Woman  over a year ago

ashford

"I don't think anyone believes the bog standard masks are super effective. But i think the more thoughtful , caring among us are willing to wear them even if it reduces the chances of infecting others by 10 percent .

Some use the argument of them not being 100% effective as a reason to not wear them. I've had covid , all the jabs. Relatively healthy and I'll still wear then in crowded places , public transport etc. Shame some put their personal freedom above others lives."

U are just one of lifes heroes clearly!! x

Farnworth

"I don't think anyone believes the bog standard masks are super effective. But i think the more thoughtful , caring among us are willing to wear them even if it reduces the chances of infecting others by 10 percent .

Some use the argument of them not being 100% effective as a reason to not wear them. I've had covid , all the jabs. Relatively healthy and I'll still wear then in crowded places , public transport etc. Shame some put their personal freedom above others lives.

U are just one of lifes heroes clearly!! x"

Hahahaha love it

Walsall

U are just one of lifes heroes clearly!! x"

And you're clearly not. I hope you're proud.

Walsall

Hahahaha love it "

That you love negativity says a lot about you. Take a few minutes on your own and think on that.

By *weheavycummerMan  over a year ago

Near you

It's not law

"I wear my mask outside when I'm going between places as otherwise I have to go through the hassle of sanitising hands..removing mask.. sanitising hands again before putting on a new mask.

"

You seriously do that every time you take your mask off?

By *wings_n_RoundaboutsMan  over a year ago

The North

"I wear my mask outside when I'm going between places as otherwise I have to go through the hassle of sanitising hands..removing mask.. sanitising hands again before putting on a new mask.

You seriously do that every time you take your mask off? "

He's a head the ball

If I change my mask then yes... or I take it off. It is practise I get into seeing as I have to do that qt work x

Bristol

That’s how your supposed to do it

Most do not follow the procedures that’s why they say masks do not work because they cannot be assed to follow the rules

By *immyinreadingMan  over a year ago

henley on thames

Why so abusive?

Most do not follow the procedures that’s why they say masks do not work because they cannot be assed to follow the rules "

Sanitising your hands that often is not good for your skin. Changing masks that often is not good for the environment.

I recommend searching 'George Carlin immune system' on YouTube.

Wiltshire

Why so abusive? "

He clearly needs the face nappy due to the shite that plops outta his mouth

Farnworth

Hahahaha love it

That you love negativity says a lot about you. Take a few minutes on your own and think on that."

Take yourself off and wake up

Most do not follow the procedures that’s why they say masks do not work because they cannot be assed to follow the rules

Sanitising your hands that often is not good for your skin. Changing masks that often is not good for the environment.

I recommend searching 'George Carlin immune system' on YouTube."

I said I wear mine outside in between shops etc, so I don't have to do that.. however at work I frequently have to change my face mask every 10mins.

So just a thought, ww1/ww2 charcoal masks needed for gas/chlorine threat, Chernobyl, charcoal masks useless, effects found out years after most radiated sadly, worlds deadliest pandemic, cotton masks or disposable masks deemed safe? maybe some humans need to think, if you can smell through a mask them virus particles are billions of times smaller, enough said, grow up enjoy life ( typed without wearing a mask)

By *ylonSlutTV/TS  over a year ago

Durham

"So just a thought, ww1/ww2 charcoal masks needed for gas/chlorine threat, Chernobyl, charcoal masks useless, effects found out years after most radiated sadly, worlds deadliest pandemic, cotton masks or disposable masks deemed safe? maybe some humans need to think, if you can smell through a mask them virus particles are billions of times smaller, enough said, grow up enjoy life ( typed without wearing a mask) "

The original mask used against gas in the ww1 were cloth masks usually soaked in urine. The chemicals you smell are generally many times smaller than a covid virus particle even without the fact that covid particles are pretty much always attached to moisture particles which are bigger again.

By *rFunBoyMan  over a year ago

Longridge

"So just a thought, ww1/ww2 charcoal masks needed for gas/chlorine threat, Chernobyl, charcoal masks useless, effects found out years after most radiated sadly, worlds deadliest pandemic, cotton masks or disposable masks deemed safe? maybe some humans need to think, if you can smell through a mask them virus particles are billions of times smaller, enough said, grow up enjoy life ( typed without wearing a mask) "

Since when has a virus particule been billions of times smaller than than a molecule or atom when they are made from them?

A properly educated human would understand and know a virus is made from Atoms and Molecules, millions of them.

There are over 1.5 sextillion (1,500,000,000,000) molecules made of 2x Hydrogen and 1x Oxygen in a drop of water and more than 5 sextillion atoms per droplet.

So, if you can't smell a fart made up of molecules binding just 3 atoms, 2x Hydrogen and 1x Sulphur, through a mask, then you have a problem. Asphyxiation as you wouldn't be able to breath through it.

It's estimated there are over 50 million atoms, some combined into molecules to make up a coronavirus particle.

Yes, some (but not all) virus particles will travel through a mask and therefore reduce the viral load your unmasked face will spew out such as spit, phlegm and snot into the air around you, hold and contain it.

You should also look up Brownian motion on smaller particles which is significant in the field of filtration.

That's your Chemistry, Biology and Physics all in one go.

I did these as I grew up at school so not to spread falsehoods to others!!

Longridge

[Removed by poster at 05/02/22 02:09:27]

Longridge

Not sure urine was put on cloths or they soon learned it wasn't a good idea:

Chlorine reacts with urine to form a host of potentially toxic compounds called disinfection byproducts.

These can include anything from the chloramines that give well-used pools the aforementioned odor, to cyanogen chloride, which is classified as a chemical warfare agent.

There are also nitrosamines, which can cause cancer.

Hence, why you shouldn't piss in a pool!!

By *tarkersandcrutchCouple  over a year ago

TELFORD

Shaz. I've never worn one. If i can smell a fart through underwear and trousers or jeans no mask is protecting me from a "deadly virus" absolutely useless.

By *offee27Man  over a year ago

Wiltshire

Wear mine most the time when I'm in public. I'm an introvert so feel more confident and hidden

By *ylonSlutTV/TS  over a year ago

Durham

"Not sure urine was put on cloths or they soon learned it wasn't a good idea:

Chlorine reacts with urine to form a host of potentially toxic compounds called disinfection byproducts.

These can include anything from the chloramines that give well-used pools the aforementioned odor, to cyanogen chloride, which is classified as a chemical warfare agent.

Hence, why you shouldn't piss in a pool!!"

I agree chemically not the wisest but they were desperate and used what they had at the time.

Longridge

"Wear mine most the time when I'm in public. I'm an introvert so feel more confident and hidden "

Wore mine in ALDI 20 minutes ago and good to see 60% of others care for people around them, the other 40% are selfish, inconsiderate idiots!!

Longridge

[Removed by poster at 05/02/22 10:09:01]

Longridge

"Not sure urine was put on cloths or they soon learned it wasn't a good idea:

Hence, why you shouldn't piss in a pool!!

I agree chemically not the wisest but they were desperate and used what they had at the time. "

At the time, science was nothing like it is today. It's how the human race progresses. After Chernobyl, working in the water industry, it was a long time before it was realised the sludge created from fresh water treatment in the Pennines from 'peat juice' that gives the brown tinge where a sulphate is added as a binding agent.

It contained concentrated isotopes of radiation. A lot of slurry went to landfill causing other issues down the line. It became expensive hazardous waste.

Victoriana Edwardians loved adding nasties that killed slowly over time which are now banned.

Whitening bread with alum causing dementia.

Boracic acid in milk to remove the chemicals that made it sour - hid the fact it was fested in bacteria.

Radium mixed with phosphorus to make clock dials glow in the dark emitting radiation.

Asbestos used everywhere until it was banned.

More recently, BPA in babies bottles and food containers.

All because of good, honest science.

Farnworth

"Wear mine most the time when I'm in public. I'm an introvert so feel more confident and hidden

Wore mine in ALDI 20 minutes ago and good to see 60% of others care for people around them, the other 40% are selfish, inconsiderate idiots!!"

Hardly selfish and inconsiderate idiots if you are exempt and they're not compulsory anyway

ashford

"Wear mine most the time when I'm in public. I'm an introvert so feel more confident and hidden

Wore mine in ALDI 20 minutes ago and good to see 60% of others care for people around them, the other 40% are selfish, inconsiderate idiots!!"

Ohh here we go! Yes I'm one of those selfish ones working in supermarket!

Farnworth

Wore mine in ALDI 20 minutes ago and good to see 60% of others care for people around them, the other 40% are selfish, inconsiderate idiots!!

Ohh here we go! Yes I'm one of those selfish ones working in supermarket! "

Personally I'd rather see people working in supermarkets and being their helpful selves without being called idiots or selfish. Bet the ones on here who say that wouldn't date say anything in person. They're all mouth and tbf, better off wearing a mask

ashford

Personally I'd rather see people working in supermarkets and being their helpful selves without being called idiots or selfish. Bet the ones on here who say that wouldn't date say anything in person. They're all mouth and tbf, better off wearing a mask "

I dont wear one as most of my colleagues dont! As it's now choice we choose not to 7 hrs racing round with a home shopping cart trying to reach our iph of 176 is no mean feat wearing a mask tbh if it makes me selfish so b it x

Bet you never used to wear them before COVID when there were other viruses about which could kill people

ashford

Personally I'd rather see people working in supermarkets and being their helpful selves without being called idiots or selfish. Bet the ones on here who say that wouldn't date say anything in person. They're all mouth and tbf, better off wearing a mask "

x

By *otMe66Man  over a year ago

Terra Firma

Bet you never used to wear them before COVID when there were other viruses about which could kill people "

Are you suggesting that now we know the benefits of a mask because of Covid we should wear them to protect against other airborne transmissions?

You have surprised me

By *egoMan  over a year ago

Preston

Glasses issues can be fixed.

Either tighten the internal wire around your nose bridge or find you friendly neighbourhood 3D printer guy to make you some clips for it.

I’ve never got spots from it, make sure you have a good facial cleanse routine and treat it with decent moisturiser.

By *uckfunCouple  over a year ago

North Coast

" When has it ever been a requirement to wear a mask outside especially as they're only effective for about 20 minutes "

Not entirely true, I work in an operating theatre, we wear masks all of the working day. Masks are changed if you sneeze in them, they get damp, they get unwearable (some masks start to fibre shrewd inside and irritate the nose), or if you leave theatre for a break/toilet. If you’re scrubbed you could be in the same mask for a couple of hours.

Longridge

Ohh here we go! Yes I'm one of those selfish ones working in supermarket! "

So, 40% of the selfish idiots walking around supermarkets are medically exempt, really?

There must be some very sick family groups out there as even when mandated, the same 'type' of groups we all out refusing to protect and consider others. I am sure they felt rebellious and makes then feel like they beat the system.

Don't give me the supermarket worker crap either, my 73 year old mother works on a check out of a well known chain and for 2 years has had selfish pricks stood over her while checking them out, worried sick of the consequences.

Exactly the same scenario where other families have not been so lucky and lost loved ones who worked in places of exposure.

Farnworth

So, 40% of the selfish idiots walking around supermarkets are medically exempt, really?

There must be some very sick family groups out there as even when mandated, the same 'type' of groups we all out refusing to protect and consider others. I am sure they felt rebellious and makes then feel like they beat the system.

Don't give me the supermarket worker crap either, my 73 year old mother works on a check out of a well known chain and for 2 years has had selfish pricks stood over her while checking them out, worried sick of the consequences.

Exactly the same scenario where other families have not been so lucky and lost loved ones who worked in places of exposure.

"

Just explain why they are selfish idiots. Is there a law in place to say that they're mandatory now? Are you still living on the same planet?

Just in case you're in a time wrap, there is no mandate for anyone to wear masks in shops now so possibly it's the 60% who are idiots for walking around with them on when not required. Keep up.

Longridge

And just to clarify. I accept medical exemption if reasons are valid.

Otherwise, anyone doing it to mmake a point, retaliate or they thought it was an affront to their rights - is selfish and inconsiderate.

Longridge

[Removed by poster at 05/02/22 19:54:41]

Longridge

80,000 plus infections per day..

It ain't exactly gone away has it?

People will get ill, people will still die but just because our glorious leader removed mandates to save his job - then COMMON SENSE should still prevail.

Then again!!

Mandates were removed and the public were expected act responsibly. The reasons for mandates, is it seems many are incapable of acting responsibly which if they had in December, Plan B might have been avoided.

Advice is to still wear masks, so anyone not doing who are not exempt are acting selfishly and thats indefensible.

ashford

"And just to clarify. I accept medical exemption if reasons are valid.

Otherwise, anyone doing it to mmake a point, retaliate or they thought it was an affront to their rights - is selfish and inconsiderate."

U sound a barrel of fun!

ashford

"

What part of no longer mandatory do u not get??? Jeezz!

Longridge

Little personal?

How have you deduced that from comments over selfish people not wearing masks?

Are you really that shallow?

By *dwalu2Couple  over a year ago

Bristol

What part of no longer mandatory do u not get??? Jeezz!"

Longridge

What part of no longer mandatory do u not get??? Jeezz!"

Think it's you that doesn't get it, not me.

Longridge

NEWS FLASH

COVID-19s gone. All back to normal

By *uddy laneMan  over a year ago

dudley

Yippy hi ay.

ashford

"Yippy hi ay."

x

Never wore a mask, no i`m not a scientist but i know a piece of cotton or other has no protection nor does a face visor as i was demanded by dr surgery as they said droplets where the spread! so droplets fall under face visor? all silly really, no jab ta no face masks, never will. every human has their own interpretation of what they feel is safe, go for it, i don`t judge, thx in return for keeping your opinions to yourself ...i`m waiting for the antivax comments

» Add a new message to this topic