FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Vaccinated

Vaccinated

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *engar OP   Couple  over a year ago

baildon

Would you meet an unvaccinated person

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

I wouldn't consider asking. I don't ask about any other vaccinations. If meeting with my Dom I'd ask them to test but that's because of health issues.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Why would you even ask somebody?!

By *G CoupleCouple  over a year ago

kent

"Would you meet an unvaccinated person"

We wouldn't know as we wouldn't ask so guess the answer is yes we would

What does it matter? Who cares?

By *r SproutMan  over a year ago

the middle somewhere

I would never dream of asking such a question. So yes

Would you?

Which vaccines?

By *isurreyguy2019Man  over a year ago

surrey

It would be very difficult to find just 1 unvaccinated person that has not already been naturally immunised by now.

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

The club we go to asks for vaccination proof or a clear LFT so about as safe as it can get.

Yes! I don’t even ask.

By *lex D.Man  over a year ago

London

"The club we go to asks for vaccination proof or a clear LFT so about as safe as it can get."

Everybody should be tested for entry during a pandemic given vaccinated folks can still contract, experience mild to severe illness and spread the virus.

Luckily we are at early stage of an endemic phase so these discriminatory measures ought to be gone by now.

Flagrante

"The club we go to asks for vaccination proof or a clear LFT so about as safe as it can get.

Everybody should be tested for entry during a pandemic given vaccinated folks can still contract, experience mild to severe illness and spread the virus.

Luckily we are at early stage of an endemic phase so these discriminatory measures ought to be gone by now.

"

They are safety measures which I guess will eventually not be required.

By *ovebjsMan  over a year ago

Bristol

You think they would tell you the truth?

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Yes we would.

I would be happy to be cared for by an unvaccinated medical professional too.

By *ows the time 300Man  over a year ago

Rickmansworth

"The club we go to asks for vaccination proof or a clear LFT so about as safe as it can get."

Not testing a vaccinated person is a very unsafe policy, as we all know by now that vaccinated people can contract and pass on the virus.

No way. Vaccination checks and pre-meet lateral flows for me (and wife) when we start meeting again.

Baildon looks more fun than when I lived there too!

Flagrante

"The club we go to asks for vaccination proof or a clear LFT so about as safe as it can get.

Not testing a vaccinated person is a very unsafe policy, as we all know by now that vaccinated people can contract and pass on the virus. "

Thats why I said as safe as it can get. The majority if not all of the people that I know are vaccinated and they (we) still do regular LFT tests as well...they kind of go hand in hand when people are of this mindset.

[Removed by poster at 28/01/22 16:57:59]

What would be the reason to not meet an unvaccinated person?

The none vaccinated I know myself included have either had covid once or were naturally immune, the vaccinated I know gemma included have had covid multiple times, gemma 4 times. Tell me again how the vaccine has saved us?

By *ripodius WillyusMan  over a year ago

Colne

"Would you meet an unvaccinated person

No way. Vaccination checks and pre-meet lateral flows for me (and wife) when we start meeting again.

Baildon looks more fun than when I lived there too!"

I worked in bingley and shipley for many years when young went to shipley glen

By *andK78Couple  over a year ago

Newport

"The none vaccinated I know myself included have either had covid once or were naturally immune, the vaccinated I know gemma included have had covid multiple times, gemma 4 times. Tell me again how the vaccine has saved us?"

"Yes we would.

I would be happy to be cared for by an unvaccinated medical professional too. "

Baildon looks more fun than when I lived there too!

I worked in bingley and shipley for many years when young went to shipley glen"

I’ve been in that pub many a time. Grand.

By *rindnbumpCouple  over a year ago

Our little world of Kinky Fuckery in Durham

"It would be very difficult to find just 1 unvaccinated person that has not already been naturally immunised by now. "

One here.

We are tested every 4 weeks for the ONS for Covid and antibodies.

Hubster has had Covid and still has antibodies.

I have never knowingly had Covid and have no antibodies.

Sorry but yes I would ask ...my hubby is extremely vulnerable so for his extra safety I would ask ...at the moment we’re not play because of that very fact ...if that offends some people they can move on .

Sorry but yes I would ask ...my hubby is extremely vulnerable so for his extra safety I would ask ...at the moment we’re not play because of that very fact ...if that offends some people they can move on .

I'm not vaccinated. Never will be. I honestly think they're pointless.

Can you still get it and pass it on? Whether you have had no jabs, 1, 2, and booster? Answer is yes you can.

I know a lot of people who have had the full lot and still got and still got severly ill.

Also, I've never had covid once.

So I don't see the point in getting them.

I also believe at least 60% only got them to go on holiday

By *otMe66Man  over a year ago

Terra Firma

"The none vaccinated I know myself included have either had covid once or were naturally immune, the vaccinated I know gemma included have had covid multiple times, gemma 4 times. Tell me again how the vaccine has saved us?"

Covid 4 times? That has got to be some serious immunity, how does she keep catching it?

For reference we are fully vaccinated and boosted. I 100% agree with vaccination.

But if you're vaccinated whats it got to do with you if someone else isn't. Vaccinated or unvaccinated you can still pass it on.

Covid won't be eradicated so u less youre never going to go near anyone you know who isn't vaccinated im not sure what the point is

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

I am triple vaccinated and have never had Covid, despite living with someone infected. How do I know if I have natural immunity or the vaccinations have saved me ?

By *evaquitCouple  over a year ago

Catthorpe

The vaccinated can obviously contract covid, no vaccine created can put a forcefield around you so a harmful virus bounces off it, the vaccine is there for when you get infected. Do you not think the vaccine has prevented some of those vaccinated from dying or from serious illness, that's how the vaccine has saved some of us.

Yes we meet unvaccinated.

"The none vaccinated I know myself included have either had covid once or were naturally immune, the vaccinated I know gemma included have had covid multiple times, gemma 4 times. Tell me again how the vaccine has saved us?

The vaccinated can obviously contract covid, no vaccine created can put a forcefield around you so a harmful virus bounces off it, the vaccine is there for when you get infected. Do you not think the vaccine has prevented some of those vaccinated from dying or from serious illness, that's how the vaccine has saved some of us.

Yes we meet unvaccinated."

I’ve had my measles vaccine guess how many times I’ve had measles? The current vaccine can’t even be shown to have prevented anything it’s a vaccine created upon the promise that it “might” make you less ill, all it seems to have done is stop people producing there own antibodies,

By *ripodius WillyusMan  over a year ago

Colne

Folk are forgetting whilst restrictions have eased which is good. Covid and its varaints that will spring up will not stop on say so of Boris.

Regarding the would I meet unsure. I always as matter of courtesy let folk am jabbed because without asking the folk you plan to meet may be in vulnerable class.

Letting folk know is basic manners tbh.

By *ornucopiaMan  over a year ago

Bexley

"

I’ve had my measles vaccine guess how many times I’ve had measles? The current vaccine can’t even be shown to have prevented anything it’s a vaccine created upon the promise that it “might” make you less ill, all it seems to have done is stop people producing there own antibodies,"

putting it that way, the current vaccination programme is a bit of a joke.

I've gone along with it in good faith but now I can't help wondering if we are all being taken for mugs by a growth industry which as been thought up to boost the economy (for some) while times are hard.

By *irldnCouple  over a year ago

Brighton

Couldn’t care less as long as they are tested. Would rather meet an unvaccinated person with a current clear test than a vaccinated person with no test. The former are far more likely to be safe than the latter!

No jabby No Shaggy

No testy no letchy

Try n lie no creampie

Yes of course would meet unvaxed got family that haven’t had jabs don’t treat them like lepers. Vaccinated people can pass on Covid so what difference does it make.

By *xhib12Man  over a year ago

Blyth

How many times is this question going to be asked?????

Time this virus forum was closed down I think.

By *orty-coupleCouple  over a year ago

Leyland

"How many times is this question going to be asked?????

Time this virus forum was closed down I think."

Totally agree, it's a snakes pit.

By * Busty HotwifeCouple  over a year ago

Bradford

Why ever not?

There isn’t a shred of evidence that being vaccinated stops anyone from contracting or passing on this virus.

Yes I would meet an unvaccinated person.

I wouldnt meet an anti vaxxer, because we don't get on as people.

Time this virus forum was closed down I think.

Totally agree, it's a snakes pit."

Don't put yourself down.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Why? It's really easy to avoid.

Why ever not?

There isn’t a shred of evidence that being vaccinated stops anyone from contracting or passing on this virus. "

This is exactly the point isn't it.

I dont understand why everyone gets upset about other people. Its bizarre.

It isn't something I ask. Just like I don't ask if they'd had a flu vaccine. The people who care about this aren't people I want to meet anyway.

By *r DiveMan  over a year ago

St Helens

Yes, as I've had the vacation I know my health is in a "safer" position then before. If they don't want the vacation that's up to them.

"Yes, as I've had the vacation I know my health is in a "safer" position then before. If they don't want the vacation that's up to them."

Jeeze i need a vacation after all the shit over the vaccine

St Helens

"Yes, as I've had the vacation I know my health is in a "safer" position then before. If they don't want the vacation that's up to them.

Jeeze i need a vacation after all the shit over the vaccine"

Only get it of you think you need it. I've had a few friends be really ill with covid and had a family member die of covid so that the reason I got it. Great pics by the way x

"Yes, as I've had the vacation I know my health is in a "safer" position then before. If they don't want the vacation that's up to them.

Only get it of you think you need it. I've had a few friends be really ill with covid and had a family member die of covid so that the reason I got it. Great pics by the way x"

I don't care who gets it and who doesn't. I didn't. I also had covid. I was fine. Everyone I know has been fine. Even the vulnerable ones. Therefore I've concluded I don't need it.

St Helens

Only get it of you think you need it. I've had a few friends be really ill with covid and had a family member die of covid so that the reason I got it. Great pics by the way x

I don't care who gets it and who doesn't. I didn't. I also had covid. I was fine. Everyone I know has been fine. Even the vulnerable ones. Therefore I've concluded I don't need it. "

By *hetalkingstoveMan  over a year ago

London

Not someone who is unvaccinated out of choice, no.

Simply because that whole anti-vacc mindset is a massive turn off.

I know a lot of people on here don't care about political/moral stances, but such things are important to me.

By *hetalkingstoveMan  over a year ago

London

Why ever not?

There isn’t a shred of evidence that being vaccinated stops anyone from contracting or passing on this virus. "

Why lie?

Not sure if new scientist articles are allowed, but hopefully so:

https://www.newscientist.com/article/2294250-how-much-less-likely-are-you-to-spread-covid-19-if-youre-vaccinated/

By *nlyDesiCandiTV/TS  over a year ago

London

I am more interested in a lateral flow test result than vaccination status. The latter is a belief system and the former a measure of risk to me

By *tarkersandcrutchCouple  over a year ago

TELFORD

Steve is fully vaccinated shaz hasn't had any. Both individual choices. We would both show a lateral flow before a meet if asked as we are both still open to contracting covid and passing it on. Question is would you ask for proof of a flu jab, tetanus, sexual health screening, mental health assessment? There are more people dying from the above than covid.

By *rMrsRichCouple  over a year ago

Bournemouh

Why ever not?

There isn’t a shred of evidence that being vaccinated stops anyone from contracting or passing on this virus.

Why lie?

https://www.newscientist.com/article/2294250-how-much-less-likely-are-you-to-spread-covid-19-if-youre-vaccinated/"

Nobody lied, the post you replied to and the content of the article you quoted are stating two very different things

Why ever not?

Why lie?

https://www.newscientist.com/article/2294250-how-much-less-likely-are-you-to-spread-covid-19-if-youre-vaccinated/

Nobody lied, the post you replied to and the content of the article you quoted are stating two very different things "

I think he meant white lie and it was a typo.

Bournemouh

Why ever not?

Why lie?

Nobody lied, the post you replied to and the content of the article you quoted are stating two very different things

I think he meant white lie and it was a typo. "

No I don’t think he did. He was accusing the person who said “there isn’t a shred of evidence that the vaccine stops anyone from contracting or passing on the virus” of lying by posting an article that provides evidence that the vaccine REDUCES transmission.

So the person who posted the original statement was telling the truth because he clearly said “stops transmission” and the article was truthful because it talks about how transmission is reduced. But the two are clearly completely different statements and both factual.

I can read.

Brighton

Why ever not?

Why lie?

https://www.newscientist.com/article/2294250-how-much-less-likely-are-you-to-spread-covid-19-if-youre-vaccinated/"

Not saying this isn’t true but it is wildly out of date. Delta had only just kicked in and nobody had even dreamed of Omicron. Quote...

“However, the data used only went up to 24 March [2021], before delta became dominant. The team is now using more recent data to work out the impact of delta, says Prunas.”

Why ever not?

Why lie?

No I don’t think he did. He was accusing the person who said “there isn’t a shred of evidence that the vaccine stops anyone from contracting or passing on the virus” of lying by posting an article that provides evidence that the vaccine REDUCES transmission.

So the person who posted the original statement was telling the truth because he clearly said “stops transmission” and the article was truthful because it talks about how transmission is reduced. But the two are clearly completely different statements and both factual.

I can read. "

Reading in this day and age accounts for shit. Being light hearted in these times is much more of a value. It was a light hearted attempt at sarcasm but not in an attempt to put down. Most important beneficial truth in life to take nothing too serious, including life itself.

By *andyfloss2000Woman  over a year ago

ashford

Why ever not?

Why lie?

I can read.

Reading in this day and age accounts for shit. Being light hearted in these times is much more of a value. It was a light hearted attempt at sarcasm but not in an attempt to put down. Most important beneficial truth in life to take nothing too serious, including life itself. "

Yes never take life seriously! Just enjoy the ride whilst here! As we all reach the final destination just have a blast! X

Bournemouh

Why ever not?

Why lie?

I can read.

Reading in this day and age accounts for shit. Being light hearted in these times is much more of a value. It was a light hearted attempt at sarcasm but not in an attempt to put down. Most important beneficial truth in life to take nothing too serious, including life itself. "

Swearing…. A clear demonstration of how one is taking something too seriously despite calling the kettle black….

By *eahxocallumCouple  over a year ago

studley

We don't meet anti-vaxxers. There's a difference between them not having it because of their viewers and being medically unfit for it.

By *orayFWoman  over a year ago

Moray

Nope, definitely not.

By *moothCriminal_xMan  over a year ago

Redditch

Yes. I wouldn't ask. But if they mentioned if then my opinion of them would sink beyond repair.

By *uprinolCouple  over a year ago

Swansea

Vaced or not you can still pass it on so how is it safer?

Lol I’d be more concerned about meeting people who have been Vaxxed rather than people who haven’t. The have nots haven’t got live covid juices flowing throw their blood stream, the vaccinated do. All jokes aside I don’t care whether your vaccinated or not, living in fear of something with a better than 98% survival rate isn’t my thing

By *ftereightMan  over a year ago

SouthEast

We do NOT share or ask for vaccination status. Its private medical data afterall and we are happy to meet whatever. We both find incredibly irritating people virtue signal their vaccine status - we have zero interest in it either way.

By *ingle ex cuckMan  over a year ago

chester

Who would no anyway ?

Does anyone on here ask for certificates

Lol

Yes loads of laughs

Our prime minister is a liar so I guess half of fab is too - lol

Yes I would meet an unvaccinated person like myself happily. I am also happy to meet vaccinated people as long as they are not rabid pro-vaccine loons like in this section of Fab

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

How do you recognise a rabid provaccine loon ?

By *laymateteeMan  over a year ago

bristol

It stops people from getting seriously ill but that doesn't mean it stop you from catching covid

By *laymateteeMan  over a year ago

bristol

Then just avoid it.

"The none vaccinated I know myself included have either had covid once or were naturally immune, the vaccinated I know gemma included have had covid multiple times, gemma 4 times. Tell me again how the vaccine has saved us?

I’ve had my measles vaccine guess how many times I’ve had measles? The current vaccine can’t even be shown to have prevented anything it’s a vaccine created upon the promise that it “might” make you less ill, all it seems to have done is stop people producing there own antibodies,"

This

I'd go as far as to say, I wouldn't meet someone vaccinated. Not now that more are testing positive with covid.

All i hear is "thank god i had 3 vaccines! I've tested positive for the 3rd or 4th time and its kept me safe. It could have been a lot worse if i hadn't had the vaccine"

It more than likely messed up their immune system so that they keep testing positive.

I'll stick with natural immunity thanks, with my friends who have also not had it the vaccine and never tested positive.

By *nnocentlyNaughtyWoman  over a year ago

luton

[Removed by poster at 02/02/22 02:55:58]

By *nnocentlyNaughtyWoman  over a year ago

luton

Yes 1000%! they are human too right????

By *hancer666Man  over a year ago

Redbourn

I’ve had my measles vaccine guess how many times I’ve had measles? The current vaccine can’t even be shown to have prevented anything it’s a vaccine created upon the promise that it “might” make you less ill, all it seems to have done is stop people producing there own antibodies,

This

I'd go as far as to say, I wouldn't meet someone vaccinated. Not now that more are testing positive with covid.

All i hear is "thank god i had 3 vaccines! I've tested positive for the 3rd or 4th time and its kept me safe. It could have been a lot worse if i hadn't had the vaccine"

It more than likely messed up their immune system so that they keep testing positive.

I'll stick with natural immunity thanks, with my friends who have also not had it the vaccine and never tested positive."

This

I'll stick with natural immunity thanks, with my friends who have also not had it the vaccine and never tested positive."

Whatincredibly stupid statements Natural Inmunity....The Measles Comment too thats the classic thing that you have to explain your position and why you go unvaccinated (as is your right) and your evidence base is 'Friends not vaccinated, friends not tested positive ' 'People vaccinated have tested positive'. Only on a forum can you say something like that and not have to back it up At least Some people who are anti-vaccine You can ask them the question and they articulate in a way and cite evidence I should be able to see how intellectually they've arrived at that point even if I disagree with them. Try saying the measles argument and justifying it in a Room of people having a debate face-to-face when you know academics, professionals in certain fields are there You wouldn't be able , Too embarrassed Because there's nothing literally beyond just those word.

By *andyfloss2000Woman  over a year ago

ashford

This

Absolutely get what u saying! I've had the 2 but decided against the booster! For various reasons this being one x

By *verAverageLaxedMaverickMan  over a year ago

London

Why would you even contemplate asking this when it doesn’t really mean shit , it’s not a true vaccine , true vaccines stop transmission and also this vaccine is mucking a lot of people up seriously . The nhs u-turn says it all the covid narrative is starting to crumble . You’ve got to sit there and ask yourself why were thousands of doctors and high level medical professionals prepared to loose their job and not take this .

By *ylonSlutTV/TS  over a year ago

Durham

"Why would you even contemplate asking this when it doesn’t really mean shit , it’s not a true vaccine , true vaccines stop transmission and also this vaccine is mucking a lot of people up seriously . The nhs u-turn says it all the covid narrative is starting to crumble . You’ve got to sit there and ask yourself why were thousands of doctors and high level medical professionals prepared to loose their job and not take this ."

Whilst I agree that no one has the right on a sexsite to ask about vaccination. These are true vaccine, I suspect your understanding of a vaccine is not correct. You have ask yourself why would well over a million nhs workers have the vaccine, including more than 99% of doctors.

London

Since Israel mandated there has been 23X increase in heart problems in young adults , there are people in crowds of football in the uk literally having cardiac arrests in crowds weekly , there are people that were perfectly fit and healthy that never got ill since getting the jab have been ill numerous times in and out of hospital, doctors that aren’t in the public/ media eye saying very different things to those that are , anything negative towards Covid Or the jab gets left out of the news , the blood clot scare near the start of the rollout completely brushed under the carpet . But you don’t raise your eyebrows and wonder hold up something doesn’t seem right here ?? Baffles me that people aren’t but hey ho everyone is entitled to their opinion, if you want to take it cool go ahead but NO ONE should be forced to put something in their body they don’t want in it simple .

By *immyinreadingMan  over a year ago

henley on thames

"Why would you even contemplate asking this when it doesn’t really mean shit , it’s not a true vaccine , true vaccines stop transmission and also this vaccine is mucking a lot of people up seriously . The nhs u-turn says it all the covid narrative is starting to crumble . You’ve got to sit there and ask yourself why were thousands of doctors and high level medical professionals prepared to loose their job and not take this ."

It is a true vaccine. If you think that vaccines ok I count as vaccines if they give 100 per cent coverage or last for ever then you need to brush up on your understanding of what a vaccine is.

The u-turn re nhs staff looks like a positive development, but relaxing a restriction does not mean that “the narrative is starting to crumble”. The “narrative” flexes all the time ... things had to get stricter when omicron emerged, and quickly relaxed when it became clear that it was less of a killer. It was right to be cautious, and it was right to then relax restrictions. Does not mean that the “narrative” was wrong, the right decisions were made with the available information.

In the next few months, I hope to see further reductions in death rates and further relaxation of restrictions. That does not represent a climb-down, a u-turn, or the pandemic having been a sham in the first place. Just means that things are improving, and long may it continue.

"Since Israel mandated there has been 23X increase in heart problems in young adults , there are people in crowds of football in the uk literally having cardiac arrests in crowds weekly , there are people that were perfectly fit and healthy that never got ill since getting the jab have been ill numerous times in and out of hospital, doctors that aren’t in the public/ media eye saying very different things to those that are , anything negative towards Covid Or the jab gets left out of the news , the blood clot scare near the start of the rollout completely brushed under the carpet . But you don’t raise your eyebrows and wonder hold up something doesn’t seem right here ?? Baffles me that people aren’t but hey ho everyone is entitled to their opinion, if you want to take it cool go ahead but NO ONE should be forced to put something in their body they don’t want in it simple ."

i think people are scared to hear the other side as they want to trust the information they get fed through main stream. even when there are legit scientists top of there practice saying what’s really happening and it gets ignored or cancelled so it can’t be heard. worlds going mad.

henley on thames

"Since Israel mandated there has been 23X increase in heart problems in young adults , there are people in crowds of football in the uk literally having cardiac arrests in crowds weekly , there are people that were perfectly fit and healthy that never got ill since getting the jab have been ill numerous times in and out of hospital, doctors that aren’t in the public/ media eye saying very different things to those that are , anything negative towards Covid Or the jab gets left out of the news , the blood clot scare near the start of the rollout completely brushed under the carpet . But you don’t raise your eyebrows and wonder hold up something doesn’t seem right here ?? Baffles me that people aren’t but hey ho everyone is entitled to their opinion, if you want to take it cool go ahead but NO ONE should be forced to put something in their body they don’t want in it simple ."

Ah, “something doesn’t seem right” ... the eternal refrain of the conspiracy theorist, who offers no credible answer to their own question, just seeks to spread suspicion, uncertainty and fear.

London

Name me one other vaccine that skipped long term testing and didn’t stop transmission. ???

London

Mate I’m going by what I’m seeing with my own eyes , maybe it is because you have this in your body and don’t want to even entertain the idea .... I don’t know but time will tell .

henley on thames

"Since Israel mandated there has been 23X increase in heart problems in young adults , there are people in crowds of football in the uk literally having cardiac arrests in crowds weekly , there are people that were perfectly fit and healthy that never got ill since getting the jab have been ill numerous times in and out of hospital, doctors that aren’t in the public/ media eye saying very different things to those that are , anything negative towards Covid Or the jab gets left out of the news , the blood clot scare near the start of the rollout completely brushed under the carpet . But you don’t raise your eyebrows and wonder hold up something doesn’t seem right here ?? Baffles me that people aren’t but hey ho everyone is entitled to their opinion, if you want to take it cool go ahead but NO ONE should be forced to put something in their body they don’t want in it simple .

i think people are scared to hear the other side as they want to trust the information they get fed through main stream. even when there are legit scientists top of there practice saying what’s really happening and it gets ignored or cancelled so it can’t be heard. worlds going mad. "

The balance of opinion of the scientific community is very heavily in favour of vax programmes. Yes there are people with alternative views and that is a healthy thing, but the vast majority of the scientific community are very firmly pro-vax.

I choose to go with the advice of the vast majority in this case and will continue to assess the balance of opinions and who is expressing them.

henley on thames

"Name me one other vaccine that skipped long term testing and didn’t stop transmission. ???"

The most important attribute of the vax is that it reduces the severity of symptoms if you get covid. That alone has saved thousands of lives in this country.

Durham

"Name me one other vaccine that skipped long term testing and didn’t stop transmission. ???"

No vaccine in history has ever had as much testing as these vaccines. I don't know any vaccine that stops transmission completely, there may be one but I don't know one. Feel free to tell if you know of one.

"Since Israel mandated there has been 23X increase in heart problems in young adults , there are people in crowds of football in the uk literally having cardiac arrests in crowds weekly , there are people that were perfectly fit and healthy that never got ill since getting the jab have been ill numerous times in and out of hospital, doctors that aren’t in the public/ media eye saying very different things to those that are , anything negative towards Covid Or the jab gets left out of the news , the blood clot scare near the start of the rollout completely brushed under the carpet . But you don’t raise your eyebrows and wonder hold up something doesn’t seem right here ?? Baffles me that people aren’t but hey ho everyone is entitled to their opinion, if you want to take it cool go ahead but NO ONE should be forced to put something in their body they don’t want in it simple .

i think people are scared to hear the other side as they want to trust the information they get fed through main stream. even when there are legit scientists top of there practice saying what’s really happening and it gets ignored or cancelled so it can’t be heard. worlds going mad.

The balance of opinion of the scientific community is very heavily in favour of vax programmes. Yes there are people with alternative views and that is a healthy thing, but the vast majority of the scientific community are very firmly pro-vax.

I choose to go with the advice of the vast majority in this case and will continue to assess the balance of opinions and who is expressing them.

"

i understand that mate and it makes sense but are they all pro vax because they are worried about losing there job or the amount of hate they get so there’s only a few with a big enough set of balls to actually come out and say about it. who knows hay

"Name me one other vaccine that skipped long term testing and didn’t stop transmission. ???

No vaccine in history has ever had as much testing as these vaccines. I don't know any vaccine that stops transmission completely, there may be one but I don't know one. Feel free to tell if you know of one."

they are testing them out on us. and no one has any idea of the long term effects.

henley on thames

i understand that mate and it makes sense but are they all pro vax because they are worried about losing there job or the amount of hate they get so there’s only a few with a big enough set of balls to actually come out and say about it. who knows hay "

Sweeping generalisation there, that they are all scared they will lose their jobs. I don’t buy that: the scientific community are not scared of giving unpopular messages.

I am lucky enough that a friend of mine is one of the leading virologist in Ireland, and have had the opportunity to talk to him about this, he is a guy who is at the cutting edge of public discussions re tightening/ relaxing restrictions as circumstances change. And his unequivocal advice to me was to get vaccinated as soon as I could.

I place trust in guys like him and Whitty.

London

That is your right to do so and I do agree vulnerable, obese & elderly should get it as i believe it outweighs the risk that Covid would give them but I don’t agree with only the pros being given out to the public and as said before it shouldn’t be pushed upon anyone that doesn’t want it especially when getting the jab doesn’t stop transmission Hence why the protect others slogan has seemed to have vanished . At the end of the day people can only put forward their opinions and make the decision for themselves whilst I may not agree with getting it I won’t think any less of someone for getting it . But we will see how it goes time will tell. I’ve had covid and did just fine without the vaccine and will continue to do so . Good luck to all X

henley on thames

"That is your right to do so and I do agree vulnerable, obese & elderly should get it as i believe it outweighs the risk that Covid would give them but I don’t agree with only the pros being given out to the public and as said before it shouldn’t be pushed upon anyone that doesn’t want it especially when getting the jab doesn’t stop transmission Hence why the protect others slogan has seemed to have vanished . At the end of the day people can only put forward their opinions and make the decision for themselves whilst I may not agree with getting it I won’t think any less of someone for getting it . But we will see how it goes time will tell. I’ve had covid and did just fine without the vaccine and will continue to do so . Good luck to all X"

Glad to hear your experience of covid was mild. Good to hear, and I am now encountering a lot more people who are experiencing mild / no symptoms.

When did you get covid? Recently or right at the start? A friend of mine had covid right at the very start and was on a ventilator for weeks ... he was fit, healthy, 6 foot 6, ex-international athlete, and a doctor. That coloured my thinking significantly, as did the deaths of some people who lived near me.

As for the “protect others” slogan, that was more to do with social distancing and wearing masks.

London

I had it very early in late jan/feb 2020 and I will be honest it crippled me for a while and was like no other illness I’d ever had although I’ve only been ill like a handful of times in my life , but I caught it off the back of a night out in London when I drank far to much and was sick about ten times that night so wiped my body of all fluids minerals and food then fell ill with it shortly after was crippled in bed for a couple of weeks and didn’t feel right for about 6-8 weeks but been all good since , have been around people with covid many times since that also and haven’t re caught it so yea . Sorry to hear about deaths close to you . I do think it seemed more violent in the earlier stages when it first hit . It has been a mad last couple of years .

henley on thames

"I had it very early in late jan/feb 2020 and I will be honest it crippled me for a while and was like no other illness I’d ever had although I’ve only been ill like a handful of times in my life , but I caught it off the back of a night out in London when I drank far to much and was sick about ten times that night so wiped my body of all fluids minerals and food then fell ill with it shortly after was crippled in bed for a couple of weeks and didn’t feel right for about 6-8 weeks but been all good since , have been around people with covid many times since that also and haven’t re caught it so yea . Sorry to hear about deaths close to you . I do think it seemed more violent in the earlier stages when it first hit . It has been a mad last couple of years . "

Ouch, sounds like you had a pretty rough ride. Yes, it’s a lot less sever now, particularly if you have been jabbed.

Thanks for being so balanced and fair in your sharing of opinions. Most people who are opposed to vaccinations seem to feel it essential to be abusive and derogatory, or dismissive of the dangers of covid, and only end up damaging the credibility of the views that they express.

Cheers

London

Nw all the best jimmy you take care mate .

"I had it very early in late jan/feb 2020 and I will be honest it crippled me for a while and was like no other illness I’d ever had although I’ve only been ill like a handful of times in my life , but I caught it off the back of a night out in London when I drank far to much and was sick about ten times that night so wiped my body of all fluids minerals and food then fell ill with it shortly after was crippled in bed for a couple of weeks and didn’t feel right for about 6-8 weeks but been all good since , have been around people with covid many times since that also and haven’t re caught it so yea . Sorry to hear about deaths close to you . I do think it seemed more violent in the earlier stages when it first hit . It has been a mad last couple of years .

Ouch, sounds like you had a pretty rough ride. Yes, it’s a lot less sever now, particularly if you have been jabbed.

Thanks for being so balanced and fair in your sharing of opinions. Most people who are opposed to vaccinations seem to feel it essential to be abusive and derogatory, or dismissive of the dangers of covid, and only end up damaging the credibility of the views that they express.

Cheers "

In my experience it's the pro vax that are derogatory, causing scenes for people not wearing masks and how selfish they are.

"I had it very early in late jan/feb 2020 and I will be honest it crippled me for a while and was like no other illness I’d ever had although I’ve only been ill like a handful of times in my life , but I caught it off the back of a night out in London when I drank far to much and was sick about ten times that night so wiped my body of all fluids minerals and food then fell ill with it shortly after was crippled in bed for a couple of weeks and didn’t feel right for about 6-8 weeks but been all good since , have been around people with covid many times since that also and haven’t re caught it so yea . Sorry to hear about deaths close to you . I do think it seemed more violent in the earlier stages when it first hit . It has been a mad last couple of years .

Cheers "

How strange you would say that, the only hostility I've encountered has been from those vaccinated because I'm not.

I wouldn't stop anyone who wants to get it. I think its up to individuals to make their own minds up given the real science and not the media science which seems to be hyped and misleading the majority of the time.

But again, that's my perception and I wouldn't force it on anyone. You do you, just leave me to do me.

Cheers

How strange you would say that, the only hostility I've encountered has been from those vaccinated because I'm not.

I wouldn't stop anyone who wants to get it. I think its up to individuals to make their own minds up given the real science and not the media science which seems to be hyped and misleading the majority of the time.

But again, that's my perception and I wouldn't force it on anyone. You do you, just leave me to do me."

. Exactly my experience to. Maybe we're just the unlucky ones but I doubt it very much.

henley on thames

Cheers

In my experience it's the pro vax that are derogatory, causing scenes for people not wearing masks and how selfish they are. "

Anti-vaxers have been violent in public (attacking vax stations for example), and keep using derogatory terms in discussions like this. Please read the threads on this forum and you will see what I mean. Are pro-vaxers blameless? Of course not, but from what I have seen then are far more likely to be balanced. Some of the bile that has been poured my way on here and elsewhere is a disgrace.

There was a small group of anti-lockdown protesters in my town yesterday, lies on placards, shouting offensive things about vax programmes and those who avail of them.

henley on thames

Cheers

But again, that's my perception and I wouldn't force it on anyone. You do you, just leave me to do me.

. Exactly my experience to. Maybe we're just the unlucky ones but I doubt it very much. "

Vaccine programmes are routinely portrayed as a giant hoax, a lie, part of a global conspiracy, ineffective, untested etc, and those who have been vaccinated or take precautions are portrayed as sheep, idiots, wearing “face nappies” etc etc etc etc etc etc etc

There is no conspiracy. Scientists and politicians are trying to do the best things to protect us and get us back to normal. Look around the world and you will see lots of different ways of achieving this, but they are all trying to do the same thing, get us safely back to normal.

henley on thames

Cheers

. Exactly my experience to. Maybe we're just the unlucky ones but I doubt it very much.

Vaccine programmes are routinely portrayed as a giant hoax, a lie, part of a global conspiracy, ineffective, untested etc, and those who have been vaccinated or take precautions are portrayed as sheep, idiots, wearing “face nappies” etc etc etc etc etc etc etc

There is no conspiracy. Scientists and politicians are trying to do the best things to protect us and get us back to normal. Look around the world and you will see lots of different ways of achieving this, but they are all trying to do the same thing, get us safely back to normal. "

... and a few weeks back, on here, I had several people aggressively taking the piss out of me for being “scared” of “getting a sniffle”, with several abusive terms being used.

The tactics are consistent ... belittle the virus (just a sniffle), belittle the vax, sneer at anyone who listens to government, Whitty, scientists, and sneer at anyone will gets the vax and takes any precautions.

Herein lies the problem. I didn't get this vaccine and have no intention of getting it. I have all other vaccines as has my child. Therefore to be labelled an antivaxxer makes my blood boil. I have been treated appallingly by some of my vaxxed friends, colleagues etc, even bullied by them because I stood my ground. It is my opinion vaxxed people are very angry towards the unvaxxed. If you are vaxxed why worry about whether I am or not. My body, my choice afterall but I have never spoke down or been mean to anyone who took the vax. Again it's their body, their choice.

henley on thames

"Herein lies the problem. I didn't get this vaccine and have no intention of getting it. I have all other vaccines as has my child. Therefore to be labelled an antivaxxer makes my blood boil. I have been treated appallingly by some of my vaxxed friends, colleagues etc, even bullied by them because I stood my ground. It is my opinion vaxxed people are very angry towards the unvaxxed. If you are vaxxed why worry about whether I am or not. My body, my choice afterall but I have never spoke down or been mean to anyone who took the vax. Again it's their body, their choice."

Vaccinated people are unhappy with unvaccinated people because they believe that they are not doing their bit in terms of reducing levels of infection and numbers of people needing hospital treatment.

If nobody had been vaccinated, then the numbers needing hospital treatment over the last year or so would have been much higher, and so would the number of deaths.

"Herein lies the problem. I didn't get this vaccine and have no intention of getting it. I have all other vaccines as has my child. Therefore to be labelled an antivaxxer makes my blood boil. I have been treated appallingly by some of my vaxxed friends, colleagues etc, even bullied by them because I stood my ground. It is my opinion vaxxed people are very angry towards the unvaxxed. If you are vaxxed why worry about whether I am or not. My body, my choice afterall but I have never spoke down or been mean to anyone who took the vax. Again it's their body, their choice."

I agree.

People shouldn't even be asking for vaccination status. It's none of their business.

By *otMe66Man  over a year ago

Terra Firma

"Herein lies the problem. I didn't get this vaccine and have no intention of getting it. I have all other vaccines as has my child. Therefore to be labelled an antivaxxer makes my blood boil. I have been treated appallingly by some of my vaxxed friends, colleagues etc, even bullied by them because I stood my ground. It is my opinion vaxxed people are very angry towards the unvaxxed. If you are vaxxed why worry about whether I am or not. My body, my choice afterall but I have never spoke down or been mean to anyone who took the vax. Again it's their body, their choice.

Vaccinated people are unhappy with unvaccinated people because they believe that they are not doing their bit in terms of reducing levels of infection and numbers of people needing hospital treatment.

If nobody had been vaccinated, then the numbers needing hospital treatment over the last year or so would have been much higher, and so would the number of deaths. "

My observations are as we have become less covid focused in the media and people are getting back to living, both the pro and anti vaccine groups have become equally argumentative.

I think both sides are running out of people to argue with and hopefully they will give up on trying to win an argument that the majority of people in the country have now put to bed.

henley on thames

"Herein lies the problem. I didn't get this vaccine and have no intention of getting it. I have all other vaccines as has my child. Therefore to be labelled an antivaxxer makes my blood boil. I have been treated appallingly by some of my vaxxed friends, colleagues etc, even bullied by them because I stood my ground. It is my opinion vaxxed people are very angry towards the unvaxxed. If you are vaxxed why worry about whether I am or not. My body, my choice afterall but I have never spoke down or been mean to anyone who took the vax. Again it's their body, their choice.

If nobody had been vaccinated, then the numbers needing hospital treatment over the last year or so would have been much higher, and so would the number of deaths.

My observations are as we have become less covid focused in the media and people are getting back to living, both the pro and anti vaccine groups have become equally argumentative.

I think both sides are running out of people to argue with and hopefully they will give up on trying to win an argument that the majority of people in the country have now put to bed. "

That works be my hope / expectation too. As things return to normal there is less to argue about. But one thing I confidently predict is anti-vaxers claiming victory when requirements and precautions ease, claiming that it proves that the whole thing was a con in the first place.

I don’t really care as long as we can safely get back to normality. I am not entrenched in any position.

By *errible_TwoCouple  over a year ago

Sheffield

I'm unvaxed due to being told it would probably kill me but after seeing a school friend die from the vax and my own step dad get cancer that was confirmed it was most likely because he got vaxed no way am I having it , my hubby is double jabbed won't have his booster , all his family are vaxed and boosted , they all turned on me and tried to make him turn on me which back fired massively,I wasn't allowed to visit his parents, I couldn't sit near them as my sons wedding (they also kept my dad with them so I couldn't go near him either )we were banished from Xmas day ( first time at home it was great) me and my daughter caught covid from a concert last Oct she has cfs so apart from the cough we couldn't tell any different with her ,I only found out I had it cos I did a test to try and get my daughter to take one ,it was positive but I've had worse colds and still worked , my side of the family are all jabbed bar one and my step dad who has had chemo so that killed any antibodies off and possibly the jab , they were all ill for over a week apart from the unjabed and my step dad who was due his last chemo the day after testing positive, my sister in law who thinks she is Chris whitty couldn't get out of bed for a week ,she crawled to the bathroom cos she couldn't stand up couldn't drink or eat anything so I'm glad I couldn't have it cos the ppl who I know who have were worse than me , I also work along side funeral homes and many say the numbers don't add up

Cheers

But again, that's my perception and I wouldn't force it on anyone. You do you, just leave me to do me."

I've also had a lot of aggressive comments made by some angrily typing away because I've challenged the official narrative.

"Mate I’m going by what I’m seeing with my own eyes , maybe it is because you have this in your body and don’t want to even entertain the idea .... I don’t know but time will tell . "

A lot of people can't think for themselves and have been sucked in by the fear mongering unfortunately.

You will no doubt be called an anti vaxxer at some point for posting this lol

This

I'll stick with natural immunity thanks, with my friends who have also not had it the vaccine and never tested positive.

The none vaccinated I know myself included have either had covid once or were naturally immune, the vaccinated I know gemma included have had covid multiple times, gemma 4 times. Tell me again how the vaccine has saved us?

This

Whatincredibly stupid statements Natural Inmunity....The Measles Comment too thats the classic thing that you have to explain your position and why you go unvaccinated (as is your right) and your evidence base is 'Friends not vaccinated, friends not tested positive ' 'People vaccinated have tested positive'. Only on a forum can you say something like that and not have to back it up At least Some people who are anti-vaccine You can ask them the question and they articulate in a way and cite evidence I should be able to see how intellectually they've arrived at that point even if I disagree with them. Try saying the measles argument and justifying it in a Room of people having a debate face-to-face when you know academics, professionals in certain fields are there You wouldn't be able , Too embarrassed Because there's nothing literally beyond just those word. "

Fisrt of all, you need to chill out.

Then you need to understand that it's also a pretty stupid to compare measles and coid-19.

henley on thames

"Mate I’m going by what I’m seeing with my own eyes , maybe it is because you have this in your body and don’t want to even entertain the idea .... I don’t know but time will tell .

A lot of people can't think for themselves and have been sucked in by the fear mongering unfortunately.

You will no doubt be called an anti vaxxer at some point for posting this lol"

Fear-mongerong is the main tactic of the anti-vaxers. Twisting information, presenting false stats, saying the vaccine doesn’t work, exaggerating side-effects, saying it hadn’t been tested etc etc.

An entire campaign to spread uncertainty, disinformation and fear.

And yes, quite a few people have fallen for this orchestrated campaign of fear.

I think both sides are running out of people to argue with and hopefully they will give up on trying to win an argument that the majority of people in the country have now put to bed.

That works be my hope / expectation too. As things return to normal there is less to argue about. But one thing I confidently predict is anti-vaxers claiming victory when requirements and precautions ease, claiming that it proves that the whole thing was a con in the first place.

I don’t really care as long as we can safely get back to normality. I am not entrenched in any position. "

By *xymcsexingtonWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

No I can't put my clients at risk for a quick fumble I'm a care worker

"No I can't put my clients at risk for a quick fumble I'm a care worker "

So you're not meeting anyone then?

Just because you're vaccinated doesn't mean you can't catch or pass on the virus, just means you won't show the symptoms as much. In fact you may not even know you have it at all.

Only way to be 100% safe is not to meet anyone at all.

"Mate I’m going by what I’m seeing with my own eyes , maybe it is because you have this in your body and don’t want to even entertain the idea .... I don’t know but time will tell .

Fear-mongerong is the main tactic of the anti-vaxers. Twisting information, presenting false stats, saying the vaccine doesn’t work, exaggerating side-effects, saying it hadn’t been tested etc etc.

And yes, quite a few people have fallen for this orchestrated campaign of fear. "

Funny you pal.

By *elshsunsWoman  over a year ago

Flintshire

I don’t really care as long as we can safely get back to normality. I am not entrenched in any position.

"

Well said ….

By *olymalelincsMan  over a year ago

nr spalding

And yes, quite a few people have fallen for this orchestrated campaign of fear. "

"No I can't put my clients at risk for a quick fumble I'm a care worker "

So presumably you will never ever sleep with an unvaccinated person on this basis? I'm genuinely intrigued

"Fear-mongerong is the main tactic of the anti-vaxers. Twisting information, presenting false stats, saying the vaccine doesn’t work, exaggerating side-effects, saying it hadn’t been tested etc etc.

A few more people fell for the orchestrated campaign of hope that vaccines would prevent infection and everything would be back to normal.

"Fear-mongerong is the main tactic of the anti-vaxers. Twisting information, presenting false stats, saying the vaccine doesn’t work, exaggerating side-effects, saying it hadn’t been tested etc etc.

A few more people fell for the orchestrated campaign of hope that vaccines would prevent infection and everything would be back to normal."

All because they was led down a path of fear and coercion by being told their life was at risk. Pushing guilt and shame on those who don’t do as their told, to be a good commie and do what’s right for the greater good of common interest.

By *xymcsexingtonWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"No I can't put my clients at risk for a quick fumble I'm a care worker

So you're not meeting anyone then?

Just because you're vaccinated doesn't mean you can't catch or pass on the virus, just means you won't show the symptoms as much. In fact you may not even know you have it at all.

Only way to be 100% safe is not to meet anyone at all."

No I'm not my veris are from pre covid and this is a new profile

By *rivateyesCouple  over a year ago

Leighton Buzzard

"It would be very difficult to find just 1 unvaccinated person that has not already been naturally immunised by now. "

Here here, some sense spoken at last!

By *unkym34Man  over a year ago

London

yes why wouldn’t I? This is a very strange question indeed.

By *rivateyesCouple  over a year ago

Leighton Buzzard

"Name me one other vaccine that skipped long term testing and didn’t stop transmission. ???

The most important attribute of the vax is that it reduces the severity of symptoms if you get covid. That alone has saved thousands of lives in this country. "

The DEATH rate is 0.004%

That’s extremely low, Perhaps you have an actual figure to show exactly how many thousands of lives were spared solely because of vaccination?

I’ve said from the very start, you don’t inoculate an entire population (actually I should say The World) because a very small percentage of people will suffer a bad outcome.

I’d urge anybody to look at the ONS figures from an objective side.

180,000 infections and 600 deaths sounds scary.

Why do you think the death figures quoted are deaths for any reason, they are *not even deaths for any reason where COVID was mentioned on the death certificate*.

Theres far too many ‘listeners’ and not enough questions being asked

Durham

The most important attribute of the vax is that it reduces the severity of symptoms if you get covid. That alone has saved thousands of lives in this country.

The DEATH rate is 0.004%

That’s extremely low, Perhaps you have an actual figure to show exactly how many thousands of lives were spared solely because of vaccination?

I’ve said from the very start, you don’t inoculate an entire population (actually I should say The World) because a very small percentage of people will suffer a bad outcome.

I’d urge anybody to look at the ONS figures from an objective side.

180,000 infections and 600 deaths sounds scary.

Why do you think the death figures quoted are deaths for any reason, they are *not even deaths for any reason where COVID was mentioned on the death certificate*.

Theres far too many ‘listeners’ and not enough questions being asked

"

Where do get a death rate of 0.004%. That would mean about 2700 people have died of covid overall and that is assuming everyone has had covid. More than 2700 people have died of covid this week.

No one will care about vaccinations or Covid once WWIII breaks out.

By *urplechesterCouple  over a year ago

chester

Yes we would! Miss pc

By *tarkersandcrutchCouple  over a year ago

TELFORD

Would you meet a person that hasn't had a recent sexual screening?

Would it be appropriate to ask that?

By *immyb1985Man  over a year ago

bridgend

"Would you meet a person that hasn't had a recent sexual screening?

Would it be appropriate to ask that? "

Bang on……

The DEATH rate is 0.004%

"

By that rationale why do we vaccinate children then? Are you saying we shouldnt?

Chickenpox (Varicella)

Diphtheria, tetanus, and whooping cough (pertussis) (DTaP)

Haemophilus influenzae type b (Hib)

Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR)

Polio (IPV) (between 6 through 18 months)

Pneumococcal (PCV)

Hepatitis A (HepA)

Hepatitis B (HepB

By *htcMan  over a year ago

MK

Yes. Anyone who asks this needs to seriously sort out there self. There is no difference between a vaccinated person or a unvaccinated person. They both can have the virus at anytime.

A few more people fell for the orchestrated campaign of hope that vaccines would prevent infection and everything would be back to normal."

A hell of a lot of people have fallen for this. You only have to look at the posts on here lol.

2 weeks to flatten the curve lol

if you get vaccinated, you wont get the virus and won't pass it on lol

only need 2 vaccines to be classed as vaccinated lol

oh...you need a booster and without it you won't be vaccinated lol

it has been endless

Yes as it’s not a question I’d be asking

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

Since we mostly meet in clubs, and it's not something I would ask, the answer is yes.

There's many reasons why people may not get vaccinated.

Nita

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Yes I have and I will again.

By *elboy64Man  over a year ago

weston

The DEATH rate is 0.004%

By that rationale why do we vaccinate children then? Are you saying we shouldnt?

Chickenpox (Varicella)

Diphtheria, tetanus, and whooping cough (pertussis) (DTaP)

Haemophilus influenzae type b (Hib)

Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR)

Polio (IPV) (between 6 through 18 months)

Pneumococcal (PCV)

Hepatitis A (HepA)

Hepatitis B (HepB"

Because most of the above can kill or harm children, average age for covid is 82.5 so not the same thing?

By *xelciscoMan  over a year ago

Reading/bracknell

[Removed by poster at 05/02/22 15:11:09]

By *xelciscoMan  over a year ago

Reading/bracknell

"I am more interested in a lateral flow test result than vaccination status. The latter is a belief system and the former a measure of risk to me "

Just so you know, the positive predictive value of LFTs is rather average, variable between kits, and between strains..UNLESS you are symptomatic, in which case it can be in the 80% accuracy. ...

If you're fit and healthy there's absolutely no need to get any of the jabs, your immune system should combat the virus. The flu was and still is one of the biggest killers in the World, they don't force people to get vaccinated against it though. The people who lay down these ridiculous rules (not laws) regarding mask wearing (pointless), social distancing (pathetic), lateral flow tests (inaccurate) etc, have proved there's absolutely nothing to worry about unless you've got underlying health issues.

By *hrobbermanMan  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

[Removed by poster at 05/02/22 15:42:21]

By *I TwoCouple  over a year ago

all around

"If you're fit and healthy there's absolutely no need to get any of the jabs, your immune system should combat the virus. The flu was and still is one of the biggest killers in the World, they don't force people to get vaccinated against it though. The people who lay down these ridiculous rules (not laws) regarding mask wearing (pointless), social distancing (pathetic), lateral flow tests (inaccurate) etc, have proved there's absolutely nothing to worry about unless you've got underlying health issues."

It's entirely up to you if you get the vaccine, but don't kid yourself, plenty of young healthy for people have ended up in ICU and many died.

Yes omicron is less fatal but we still don't know the long term effects and we know for a fact that the vaccine prevents serious complications, face coverings are an effective measure and there is plenty of evidence for it and absolutely zero evidence they aren't effective.

Lateral flow tests are accurate enough to det CT the vast majority of positives.

As for "social distancing doesn't work" well that doesn't warrant comment lol

Suit yourself but don't try to suck others into your fantasy world it's immoral.

By *udistcpl1Couple  over a year ago

Wirral

"If you're fit and healthy there's absolutely no need to get any of the jabs, your immune system should combat the virus. The flu was and still is one of the biggest killers in the World, they don't force people to get vaccinated against it though. The people who lay down these ridiculous rules (not laws) regarding mask wearing (pointless), social distancing (pathetic), lateral flow tests (inaccurate) etc, have proved there's absolutely nothing to worry about unless you've got underlying health issues."

You are absolutely right with about 30% of what you have written. The other 70% is complete bollocks. Shame though.

"If you're fit and healthy there's absolutely no need to get any of the jabs, your immune system should combat the virus. The flu was and still is one of the biggest killers in the World, they don't force people to get vaccinated against it though. The people who lay down these ridiculous rules (not laws) regarding mask wearing (pointless), social distancing (pathetic), lateral flow tests (inaccurate) etc, have proved there's absolutely nothing to worry about unless you've got underlying health issues.

You are absolutely right with about 30% of what you have written. The other 70% is complete bollocks. Shame though."

What isn't true?

Lanarkshire

Would you meet a person who has been given a vaccination which does not protect them from catching Covid but could offer THEM reduced symptoms if/when THEY catch Covid?

Or would you prefer to meet an unvaccinated person who has caught and beaten Covid with their healthy, robust immune system and is now naturally immune?

Of course neither of these options offer YOU any protection from an airborne virus!

Ever felt you've been had?

Lanarkshire

Absolutely correct. LFT do NOT detect live virus. Only a viral culture in a lab can do that. I work in a school, at one point we had 17 staff off after positive lateral flow tests. Not one of them had any symptoms and none were ill.

This doesn't mean that Covid isn't a thing... people with underlying health issues and the elderly and infirm should have resources focussed on them... butfor the vast majority of us, it is not the deadly, fatal virus we have been fear-mongered into believing.

"If you're fit and healthy there's absolutely no need to get any of the jabs, your immune system should combat the virus. The flu was and still is one of the biggest killers in the World, they don't force people to get vaccinated against it though. The people who lay down these ridiculous rules (not laws) regarding mask wearing (pointless), social distancing (pathetic), lateral flow tests (inaccurate) etc, have proved there's absolutely nothing to worry about unless you've got underlying health issues.

It's entirely up to you if you get the vaccine, but don't kid yourself, plenty of young healthy for people have ended up in ICU and many died.

Yes omicron is less fatal but we still don't know the long term effects and we know for a fact that the vaccine prevents serious complications, face coverings are an effective measure and there is plenty of evidence for it and absolutely zero evidence they aren't effective.

Lateral flow tests are accurate enough to det CT the vast majority of positives.

Suit yourself but don't try to suck others into your fantasy world it's immoral."

Lol. This virus is staying with is for life... don't kid yourself if you think it'll just disappear because you're stood 2 meters away from someone. If people carry on living like this, without freedom, constantly in fear, then they'll have a very sheltered existance. As for the mask wearing, there's plenty of scientific evidence to prove that they're ineffective. I'd upload videos if I knew how to do it. Lateral flow tests are something like 60-70 % accurate, great for a 50/50 result.

Durham

Suit yourself but don't try to suck others into your fantasy world it's immoral.

Lol. This virus is staying with is for life... don't kid yourself if you think it'll just disappear because you're stood 2 meters away from someone. If people carry on living like this, without freedom, constantly in fear, then they'll have a very sheltered existance. As for the mask wearing, there's plenty of scientific evidence to prove that they're ineffective. I'd upload videos if I knew how to do it. Lateral flow tests are something like 60-70 % accurate, great for a 50/50 result. "

LFTs as you say are about 70% accurate. But not equally for false positive and false negatives. The chance of a false negative is around 50%. The chance of a false positive is virtually zero if the test is done correctly.

How would you explain all these medical emergencies required at football matches? Seems to happen ever week. All vaccinated, healthy sportsmen.

By *erlins5Man  over a year ago

South Fife

I wouldn't even ask the question... Apparently it can be spread by vaccinated or unvaccinated so what suffer weird it make?

Durham

"How would you explain all these medical emergencies required at football matches? Seems to happen ever week. All vaccinated, healthy sportsmen."

Things normally are in the crowd rather than on the pitch. In the past the game would have just carried on now they stop the game. Sportsmen collapsing was debated a few years ago, before covid, when a few famous footballers collapsed and within a few months. The conclusion was no more footballers were getting ill it was just more reported and monitoring was better. If you are inferring that vaccines are causing something you are wide of the mark. Footballers vaccination rates are way below the normal population. However 2 high profile footballers got covid induced heart problems at AFCON, thankfully both back to normal.

way of the world today.... I do find it fascinating the question is asked, things have changed to an extent where meeting unvaccinated COVID is a consieration.. but openminded in a world of sexual deviants (in the best sense) is not!!! Neither should be.. just be

By *elshsunsWoman  over a year ago

Flintshire

"How would you explain all these medical emergencies required at football matches? Seems to happen ever week. All vaccinated, healthy sportsmen.

Things normally are in the crowd rather than on the pitch. In the past the game would have just carried on now they stop the game. Sportsmen collapsing was debated a few years ago, before covid, when a few famous footballers collapsed and within a few months. The conclusion was no more footballers were getting ill it was just more reported and monitoring was better. If you are inferring that vaccines are causing something you are wide of the mark. Footballers vaccination rates are way below the normal population. However 2 high profile footballers got covid induced heart problems at AFCON, thankfully both back to normal."

What rubbish

Durham

"How would you explain all these medical emergencies required at football matches? Seems to happen ever week. All vaccinated, healthy sportsmen.

Things normally are in the crowd rather than on the pitch. In the past the game would have just carried on now they stop the game. Sportsmen collapsing was debated a few years ago, before covid, when a few famous footballers collapsed and within a few months. The conclusion was no more footballers were getting ill it was just more reported and monitoring was better. If you are inferring that vaccines are causing something you are wide of the mark. Footballers vaccination rates are way below the normal population. However 2 high profile footballers got covid induced heart problems at AFCON, thankfully both back to normal.

What rubbish "

Which bit exactly?

Things normally are in the crowd rather than on the pitch. In the past the game would have just carried on now they stop the game. Sportsmen collapsing was debated a few years ago, before covid, when a few famous footballers collapsed and within a few months. The conclusion was no more footballers were getting ill it was just more reported and monitoring was better. If you are inferring that vaccines are causing something you are wide of the mark. Footballers vaccination rates are way below the normal population. However 2 high profile footballers got covid induced heart problems at AFCON, thankfully both back to normal."

Christian Eriksson, John Fleck, Sergio Aguero just 3 of the 'high profile' footballers fully vaccinated, being taken off the pitch due to medical reasons. A player from the Spanish 2nd division died on the pitch a few days ago (obviously it's not reported, he wasn't famous enough). Never used to hear about fans collapsing in the stadiums in practically every game, so I'm not sure where you've got your information from.

** Greek 3rd division side, not Spanish **

Durham

Christian Eriksson, John Fleck, Sergio Aguero just 3 of the 'high profile' footballers fully vaccinated, being taken off the pitch due to medical reasons. A player from the Spanish 2nd division died on the pitch a few days ago (obviously it's not reported, he wasn't famous enough). Never used to hear about fans collapsing in the stadiums in practically every game, so I'm not sure where you've got your information from."

Sergio aguero was diagnosed with heart problems when he was young around 18. Had to retire to further viral, probably damage to covid. John fleck seizure and erikksen heart attack neither were vaccinated at the time and neither was Charlie wyke who also had a heart attack. Anything else I said not true?

Durham

Christian Eriksson, John Fleck, Sergio Aguero just 3 of the 'high profile' footballers fully vaccinated, being taken off the pitch due to medical reasons. A player from the Spanish 2nd division died on the pitch a few days ago (obviously it's not reported, he wasn't famous enough). Never used to hear about fans collapsing in the stadiums in practically every game, so I'm not sure where you've got your information from."

I have been a regular at football matches for 40 years and people collapse fairly often. Until maybe a year or 2 ago they just carried on playing now they stop the game.

all around

Lol. This virus is staying with is for life... don't kid yourself if you think it'll just disappear because you're stood 2 meters away from someone. If people carry on living like this, without freedom, constantly in fear, then they'll have a very sheltered existance. As for the mask wearing, there's plenty of scientific evidence to prove that they're ineffective. I'd upload videos if I knew how to do it. Lateral flow tests are something like 60-70 % accurate, great for a 50/50 result. "

Lol, a similar understanding of percentages as to epidemiology,. Nice one

Of course it's their choice. You can still catch it from a vaccinated person, it's just if your vaccinated your less likely to end up in hospital.

Lol. This virus is staying with is for life... don't kid yourself if you think it'll just disappear because you're stood 2 meters away from someone. If people carry on living like this, without freedom, constantly in fear, then they'll have a very sheltered existance. As for the mask wearing, there's plenty of scientific evidence to prove that they're ineffective. I'd upload videos if I knew how to do it. Lateral flow tests are something like 60-70 % accurate, great for a 50/50 result.

Lol, a similar understanding of percentages as to epidemiology,. Nice one "

I'm not even going to pretend what you're talking about. I know what percentages are, don't think I've used it incorrectly. Obviously you've been to a posh school, or looked up some extravagant word to use. Nice one

all around

" there's plenty of scientific evidence to prove that they're ineffective "

Link ?

(Jamie on Twitter doesn't count )

[Removed by poster at 05/02/22 17:59:36]

" there's plenty of scientific evidence to prove that they're ineffective

Link ?

(Jamie on Twitter doesn't count )"

I've already said I don't know how to upload links here. Just type in ineffective mask wearing, plenty of videos to look at.

Hahahahaha glad to see everyone's getting over themselves. If you're still asking such questions you're clearly still clinging to that little sense of elitism you gained over the last year

By *incsladyandscotsmanCouple  over a year ago

North fife

What a shocking question, indeed offensive.

I can flip that, would you meet a vaccinated person who seems to think they are superman/woman and immune to catching and spreading the disease?

The amount of self righteous "vaccinated" people out there is incredible. I don't think there is such a thing as vaccinated person any more as the vaccine boosters only last weeks and the original two jabs seem to be dead in the water. But let's queue up and get a fourth when it comes to continue the vaccinated pretence of superman/woman hood.

Rant over.

Brighton

"

Very late to this particular party but I think we need to move away from statement like this.

Saying “plenty” and “many” is totally subjective (pretty sure I have done this as well so my bad too). We need proportions to being able to accurately determine risk profile. The proportion of people in younger age groups ending up in ICU or dying is tiny compared to older groups. If you factor out other health conditions and take account of general levels of health/fitness the numbers are even smaller.

That doesn’t mean there is no risk. Far from it! But the proportional risk is significantly reduced.

By *izandpaulCouple  over a year ago

merseyside

We always like to see up to date vaccine certificates and a blood, urine and poo sample brought to initial pub meet so we can analyse them at the bar.

Brighton

"We always like to see up to date vaccine certificates and a blood, urine and poo sample brought to initial pub meet so we can analyse them at the bar. "

To be fair, some of the people we encountered (but didn’t play with) on the fetish scene would probably have enjoyed that!

By *randMrsJones69Couple  over a year ago

Newcastle

Yes

Dose it really matter, fully vacations and down with it now..so everyone is going to get some form of it..

By *izandpaulCouple  over a year ago

merseyside

"We always like to see up to date vaccine certificates and a blood, urine and poo sample brought to initial pub meet so we can analyse them at the bar.

To be fair, some of the people we encountered (but didn’t play with) on the fetish scene would probably have enjoyed that! "

I can quite believe that. ????????

"What a shocking question, indeed offensive.

I can flip that, would you meet a vaccinated person who seems to think they are superman/woman and immune to catching and spreading the disease?

The amount of self righteous "vaccinated" people out there is incredible. I don't think there is such a thing as vaccinated person any more as the vaccine boosters only last weeks and the original two jabs seem to be dead in the water. But let's queue up and get a fourth when it comes to continue the vaccinated pretence of superman/woman hood.

Rant over. "

Why is it offensive?

"No one will care about vaccinations or Covid once WWIII breaks out. "

Soon.

By *hancer666Man  over a year ago

Redbourn

[Removed by poster at 06/02/22 16:04:00]