FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Had enough now

Had enough now

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *abmale7979 OP   Man  over a year ago

Treorchy

I’m on day 9 of isolating and my lft is till positive, iv had my 3 jabs and I’m reasonably fit and healthy but have been struggling with my breathing and keep having dizzy spells.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *otMe66Man  over a year ago

Terra Firma

A couple of people I know have had covid very recently and they were surprised how ill they felt. I think it stems from all the news about omicron being less harmful, but Delta is still out there albeit in low numbers so you might have that, not sure if the PCR tell you what strain you have?

I hope you start to feel better soon!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I’m day 9 too. Just keep looking after yourself and resting.

By *imes_berksMan  over a year ago

Bracknell

"A couple of people I know have had covid very recently and they were surprised how ill they felt. I think it stems from all the news about omicron being less harmful, but Delta is still out there albeit in low numbers so you might have that, not sure if the PCR tell you what strain you have?

I hope you start to feel better soon! "

The PCR test material can tell you which strain you have. However, they do not test all PCR test material. I think it’s only about 10% of samples (this enables them to understand the dominant strains etc)

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Unfortunately, the averages that are quoted for many things, don't make it as easy for us to understand that symptoms and severity will be very personal and some of us will suffer it as a much worse experience than the vast majority. It could be a very rapid recovery but may also drag on.

Wishing you well soon OP

Treorchy

Thank you everyone iv known so a few people to have it but they must have been lucky and only a mild version of it. But this is kicking my ass.

Treorchy

"I’m day 9 too. Just keep looking after yourself and resting.

"

Do you mind me asking what symptoms you have. Are you coping with them.

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

"I’m on day 9 of isolating and my lft is till positive, iv had my 3 jabs and I’m reasonably fit and healthy but have been struggling with my breathing and keep having dizzy spells. "

If you are struggling with breathing phone the Dr. Sounds as if you may need oxygen.

By *ary_ArgyllMan  over a year ago

Argyll

Certainly call NHS direct or your GP and get their advice.

Do you mind me asking what symptoms you have. Are you coping with them. "

I just had a bad head, a cold. Lost my sense of taste and smell. I’m at the end of it I think now.

According to track n trace I still have four days to go though. I’m still testing positive anyhow.

Treorchy

I just had a bad head, a cold. Lost my sense of taste and smell. I’m at the end of it I think now.

According to track n trace I still have four days to go though. I’m still testing positive anyhow. "

Yeah I get headaches and like a hot flush.

It’s horrible but the breathless and dizzy is the worst.

I thought you only had to isolate for 10 days or are you unvaccinated.

According to track n trace I still have four days to go though. I’m still testing positive anyhow.

I thought you only had to isolate for 10 days or are you unvaccinated. "

I’m fully vaccinated. I don’t understand where they count the days from. I thought I was nearly free but not according to t&t. My lft are still showing I’m oozing covid anyhow though.

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

I’m fully vaccinated. I don’t understand where they count the days from. I thought I was nearly free but not according to t&t. My lft are still showing I’m oozing covid anyhow though. "

My understanding of it is if you are unvaccinated it is 10 days, if you are vaccinated you can start taking tests on day 5 and 6 and if you have two to negative lateral flow test 24 hours apart you can enjoy your isolation. It is very confusing though and I may be wrong.

The counter on your app won't change though, even if you report negative lateral flows, it is to remind you to still keep a distance from people even if you are out and about and no longer need to isolate, as you will have some residual virus.

I believe the isolation counter starts from your first symptoms, or if you did not get any symptoms from your positive PCR test result.

Open to correction if somebody has better information, as it can be very confusing.

I’m fully vaccinated. I don’t understand where they count the days from. I thought I was nearly free but not according to t&t. My lft are still showing I’m oozing covid anyhow though.

My understanding of it is if you are unvaccinated it is 10 days, if you are vaccinated you can start taking tests on day 5 and 6 and if you have two to negative lateral flow test 24 hours apart you can enjoy your isolation. It is very confusing though and I may be wrong.

The counter on your app won't change though, even if you report negative lateral flows, it is to remind you to still keep a distance from people even if you are out and about and no longer need to isolate, as you will have some residual virus.

I believe the isolation counter starts from your first symptoms, or if you did not get any symptoms from your positive PCR test result.

Open to correction if somebody has better information, as it can be very confusing."

That’s kinda how I read things. Like I say; I’m still dripping covids everywhere so I’ll be staying on Rachael’s ranch a bit longer

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

Open to correction if somebody has better information, as it can be very confusing.

That’s kinda how I read things. Like I say; I’m still dripping covids everywhere so I’ll be staying on Rachael’s ranch a bit longer "

I hope you feel better soon and can get out and about. Xx

That’s kinda how I read things. Like I say; I’m still dripping covids everywhere so I’ll be staying on Rachael’s ranch a bit longer

I hope you feel better soon and can get out and about. Xx"

I could do with going out to earn some money tbh. I’ve got another procedure booked in three weeks that I need to pay for.

Otherwise, I’m lucky in that I have lots of space indoors and out. I’m just pottering around working on my campervan to keep busy.

Treorchy

Lucky you can get out and about iv been confined to a tiny bedroom as unfortunatly I haven’t long split up with my wife and had to move back in with my parents until I get my own place and as my dad has health issues iv had to stay away from everyone as much as I could. So iv got cabin fever really bad now but still feel like shit so haven’t been able to go out anywhere even if I wanted to

By *ikerguylondonMan  over a year ago

NW Kent

I had it over Christmas and had to stay in a bed room for 4 days as there was someone here in an at risk group too so didn't want to infect them. When they left and I could roam it made it a lot easier. My symptoms were cold all the time, headaches, general lack of energy, stiffness (being trapped in a bed didn't help with that one), loss of sense of smell and taste so everything tasted bad and I had to force food down and finally my throat was raw. I don't know if it helped but I gargled salt water. I also had lots of long hot soaks in the tub which made me feel better.

The bad news for you is even when you kick the major symptoms it takes about 3-4 weeks for you to stop feeling tired in the middle of the day. When you initally think you're better keep trying to get extra sleep I started getting an extra hour in the morning and it did me a world of good.

By *uliette500Woman  over a year ago

Hull

[Removed by poster at 02/02/22 01:17:17]

» Add a new message to this topic