FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Proof of vaccination

Proof of vaccination

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ingle To Mingle OP   Man  over a year ago

Swalwell

I've seen a lot of people on here (and other sites) who insist on being shown the most recent text results of any STI test whenever arranging a meet.

Has anyone started to ask for vacination proof yet?

And how would people feel about being able to have their vacination status verified on here in the same way as it's done when going on holiday etc?

People can make all the claims they want on a profile but a simple verification check could be something useful on sites like this, not just for vacinations but for STI tests too.

Maybe there could be a collaboration between these sites and the NHS to provide a service that would be beneficial all round?

Thoughts?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I've seen a lot of people on here (and other sites) who insist on being shown the most recent text results of any STI test whenever arranging a meet.

And how would people feel about being able to have their vacination status verified on here in the same way as it's done when going on holiday etc?

People can make all the claims they want on a profile but a simple verification check could be something useful on sites like this, not just for vacinations but for STI tests too.

Maybe there could be a collaboration between these sites and the NHS to provide a service that would be beneficial all round?

Thoughts? "

I haven’t met for years but request proof for not being jabbed?

By *irldnCouple  over a year ago

Brighton

Couldn’t care less about covid vaccine status but do care whether they are tested. Perfectly possible to be vaccinated and asymptomatic, not know you are “ill” and transmit to others. Testing is what matters.

I don't even have an NHS app so there's no way I'd be linking my fab account to my medical records. I think it's an awful idea. Anyone that paranoid shouldn't be meeting strangers for sex imo. It's risky.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

You said yourself that you can ask to see STI test result texts. You could also ask to see vaccination record on the NHS app with the added benefit that it will also show LFT results.

Although any test result is only valid on the day it was done.

I can't imagine the cost of new software required to link various dating, hook up and swinging sites to NHS vaccination information. Aside from that I do not want any of my medical records displayed on a swinging site.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Couldn’t care less about covid vaccine status but do care whether they are tested. Perfectly possible to be vaccinated and asymptomatic, not know you are “ill” and transmit to others. Testing is what matters."

Perfectly possible to have Chlamydia and be asymptomatic too

Brighton

"Couldn’t care less about covid vaccine status but do care whether they are tested. Perfectly possible to be vaccinated and asymptomatic, not know you are “ill” and transmit to others. Testing is what matters.

Perfectly possible to have Chlamydia and be asymptomatic too"

Indeed!

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

The NHS app should be enough for most. I'm guessing that the site won't get involved, as it could make them liable, perhaps.

Users need to take their own decisions and responsibility. Ive asked for nothing but done no meets for months and am overseas

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Also since even my dentist doesn't have access to this information unless I show him voluntarily I can't see social sites having first call on it.

Just like my dentist is at liberty to refuse to treat me if I can't or won't prove vaccination status anybody is at liberty to refuse to meet those who won't

By *oungcoup69Couple  over a year ago

South East

"Couldn’t care less about covid vaccine status but do care whether they are tested. Perfectly possible to be vaccinated and asymptomatic, not know you are “ill” and transmit to others. Testing is what matters."

Spot on. Just because someone is vaccinated doesn't mean they can't be infected. Got to be careful and test

Fully jabbed but still have covid right now.

I hope the people I play with haven’t got covid or anything they can sexually transmit.

This world has its risks.

Swalwell

Any opinions from those not meeting unvaccinated people or those who insist on being shown a persons STI test results?

I think they're who this would relate to the most.

However, it's just

a conversation topic, not my personal desire of beliefs (thought I'd bet point that out before the inevitable).

And of course, this could be completely voluntary so all those protesting about not wanting their data shared etc have nothing to complain about, luckily we don't live in quite a totalitarian state just yet (give it time)

Brighton

It won’t happen anyway. Things will start going back to normal and people’s behaviour will revert to how it was in the years BC (Before Covid).

A standing prick has no brain, so the saying goes. Swingers gonna wanna swing. Some have always taken more care of their sexual health than others but the simple fact that we swing means our risk profile is already higher than most vanillas.

There will be some who insist on STI test results, some who settle for condoms, some who bareback. There will no doubt be similar permutations regarding Covid for a while but, unless a super variant appears, eventually that will go away.

IMHO of course!

Asking for someone to test the day of the meet is still not proof unless they did it in your living room how would you when they tested or who did the test. ???

Swalwell

"Asking for someone to test the day of the meet is still not proof unless they did it in your living room how would you when they tested or who did the test. ???"

There's always going to be risk - especially from newly developing viruses as there is no tests for them. Just like HIV in the 70s

But, the debate over what constitutes safe is a different question altogether.

Test today, catch an STI and covid tonight, meet tomorrow.

Pointless system.

By *izandpaulCouple  over a year ago

merseyside

"I've seen a lot of people on here (and other sites) who insist on being shown the most recent text results of any STI test whenever arranging a meet.

Thoughts? "

Collaboration between a swingers site and NHS.

Why don't you pen a letter to your local trust asking if they are interested.

Swalwell

Thoughts?

Collaboration between a swingers site and NHS.

Why don't you pen a letter to your local trust asking if they are interested.

"

I'll bring it up in my next diversity meeting

Unnecessary!

By *isces WomanWoman  over a year ago

West London

"Couldn’t care less about covid vaccine status but do care whether they are tested. Perfectly possible to be vaccinated and asymptomatic, not know you are “ill” and transmit to others. Testing is what matters.

Perfectly possible to have Chlamydia and be asymptomatic too

Indeed!"

Also Herpes.

By *izandpaulCouple  over a year ago

merseyside

In all the years we have been swinging we have never been asked for any proof of anything.

Proof of actually turning up to a meet would be nice.

We always use common sense.

We tend to not take a meeting any further if we drive up a bumpy lane, in the middle of nowhere.

The door of the old isolated cottage opened by a man wearing only a rubber apron, machete in hand and the room covered in plastic.

Feel a letter from his NHS Trust stating he was sane wouldn't cut it.

By *aughtyPuppyMan  over a year ago

SouthEast

I have no interest in asking someones jab status nor will i share mine. This is all getting silly now. Vaccinated are 'protected', unvaccinated accept the risk. Both can catch it and pass it on. Time to live n stop merely existing in fear.

"In all the years we have been swinging we have never been asked for any proof of anything.

Proof of actually turning up to a meet would be nice.

We always use common sense.

We tend to not take a meeting any further if we drive up a bumpy lane, in the middle of nowhere.

The door of the old isolated cottage opened by a man wearing only a rubber apron, machete in hand and the room covered in plastic.

Feel a letter from his NHS Trust stating he was sane wouldn't cut it. "

By *aughtycp1Couple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

"I have no interest in asking someones jab status nor will i share mine. This is all getting silly now. Vaccinated are 'protected', unvaccinated accept the risk. Both can catch it and pass it on. Time to live n stop merely existing in fear. "

My thoughts exactly. Medical workers are about to be made exempt of having covid vaccines. So it's time to move on.

By *exysuzi and Mr.SCouple  over a year ago

CONISTON .Stoke Suburbia. Staffs. BARMOUTH. The Lakes (Monthly)

Thoughts? "

That is a breach of pt confidentially which will have severe legal implications. Going to have to trust people are sensible and honest, which quite a few on here sadly are not.

It was a good thought but impractical xxxx Suzi

By *andyfloss2000Woman  over a year ago

ashford

Umm nope! Allways use condoms! Would never dream of asking for either x

» Add a new message to this topic