FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Covid pass

Covid pass

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Sat bored at home with covid and found myself wondering what my covid pass would look like now….

Just the same as when I wasn’t registered as isolating

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I had a look on my nhs app, and it does not show QR barcode, just a statement about isolating.

Perhaps it depends on the app the nhs covid 19 one says how many days I have left to isolate. The nhs app that links to my medical record is the one that offers my pass and that’s still offering it.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yeah, the Covid app was telling me to stay isolated after registering two consecutive days negative LFTs, and then I had my covid pass again it's quite confusing.

"Yeah, the Covid app was telling me to stay isolated after registering two consecutive days negative LFTs, and then I had my covid pass again it's quite confusing."

I’ve had a confirmation pcr too.

I really don’t understand what the pass is supposed to show.

Yes I’m vaccinated but I’m also infectious at the moment and the system is aware of it, yet it still shows me a pass same as before.

By *neeyeshutMan  over a year ago

surrey

When I tested pos on pcr before Christmas the NHS app would not generate a covid pass..either domestic or for travel (I had used it before the pos test).. the day my isolation finished it allowed me to generate a pass..

So things may have changed since the easing of isolation restrictions ????

» Add a new message to this topic