FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Post-Pandemic Stress Disorder

Post-Pandemic Stress Disorder

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

PPSD is a new one...

Up to 300,000 people facing heart-related illnesses due to post-pandemic stress disorder.

It never has anything to do to with the COVID vaccine.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/health/post-pandemic-stress-disorder-heart-conditions-covid-london-physicians-b969436.html

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ooo wet tight hornyWoman  over a year ago

lancashire

Stress can have effect the Heart...I have had this problem long before covid came along.

By *all me FlikWoman  over a year ago

Galaxy Far Far Away

With something of this magnitude the chances of physical and mental issues arising was always a high probability.

By *ovebjsMan  over a year ago

Bristol

"PPSD is a new one...

Up to 300,000 people facing heart-related illnesses due to post-pandemic stress disorder.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/health/post-pandemic-stress-disorder-heart-conditions-covid-london-physicians-b969436.html"

Does it have too ?

"PPSD is a new one...

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/health/post-pandemic-stress-disorder-heart-conditions-covid-london-physicians-b969436.html

Does it have too ? "

It doesn't have to.

However, it is a common denominator amongst the population, so should not be dismissed.

"With something of this magnitude the chances of physical and mental issues arising was always a high probability. "

Indeed, and with something of this magnitude the chances of adverse side effects was always a high probability.

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

"PPSD is a new one...

Does it have too ?

It doesn't have to.

However, it is a common denominator amongst the population, so should not be dismissed."

Who is dismissive of the possibility?

Pretty sure science will do what science does and look at all genuine cases of whatever..

By *eavenscentitCouple  over a year ago

barnstaple

Many older people are terrified of going out

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Stealth heart disease

It is possible to have a heart attack/stroke when you see your latest electricity bill or if you get too cold

Of course it's never got anything to do with the vaccine.

Sure, it's absolutely safe and effective, even when administered out of date

By *all me FlikWoman  over a year ago

Galaxy Far Far Away

"With something of this magnitude the chances of physical and mental issues arising was always a high probability.

Indeed, and with something of this magnitude the chances of adverse side effects was always a high probability."

I was referring to the pandemic and not the vaccine as you well know. As always with these types of posts, show us the proof.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

[Removed by poster at 07/02/22 09:22:48]

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

"Stealth heart disease

It is possible to have a heart attack/stroke when you see your latest electricity bill or if you get too cold

Sure, it's absolutely safe and effective, even when administered out of date "

The profiles of the vaccines are a very well understood nature. Little in medicine has been better studied. Insubstantiated scare tactic nonsense is part of what has driven stress, mental and physical health problems by antivax and others and should be stopped. Severe adverse events and effects from the virus are largely preventable, if people have been vaccinated. Not to mention tragic loss of lives, that those sowing the sickening lies directly cause.

"Stealth heart disease

The profiles of the vaccines are a very well understood nature. Little in medicine has been better studied. Insubstantiated scare tactic nonsense is part of what has driven stress, mental and physical health problems by antivax and others and should be stopped. Severe adverse events and effects from the virus are largely preventable, if people have been vaccinated. Not to mention tragic loss of lives, that those sowing the sickening lies directly cause. "

I love it! Anyone questioning the vaccine is now directly responsible for any deaths caused by stress, mental and physical health!

Are you serious?

"Stealth heart disease

The profiles of the vaccines are a very well understood nature. Little in medicine has been better studied. Insubstantiated scare tactic nonsense is part of what has driven stress, mental and physical health problems by antivax and others and should be stopped. Severe adverse events and effects from the virus are largely preventable, if people have been vaccinated. Not to mention tragic loss of lives, that those sowing the sickening lies directly cause.

I love it! Anyone questioning the vaccine is now directly responsible for any deaths caused by stress, mental and physical health!

Are you serious?"

Are you? Nothing outside of your bias is believed. Science investigates and produces peer reviewed evidence and when shown it we aren't entrenched in our view that we're incapable of change. And scientists will be studying this, to produce peer reviewed papers.

in Lancashire

"With something of this magnitude the chances of physical and mental issues arising was always a high probability.

Indeed, and with something of this magnitude the chances of adverse side effects was always a high probability.

I was referring to the pandemic and not the vaccine as you well know. As always with these types of posts, show us the proof."

This..

By *I TwoCouple  over a year ago

all around

It will be interesting to see the study detail and in particular how many of the 300000 had Covid

"Stealth heart disease

Are you serious?

Are you? Nothing outside of your bias is believed. Science investigates and produces peer reviewed evidence and when shown it we aren't entrenched in our view that we're incapable of change. And scientists will be studying this, to produce peer reviewed papers. "

Is there a peer reviewed scientific study that shows that anyone who questions the vaccine is now directly responsible for any deaths caused by stress, mental and physical health?

By *an JuniperoCouple  over a year ago

North East

"Stealth heart disease

The profiles of the vaccines are a very well understood nature. Little in medicine has been better studied. Insubstantiated scare tactic nonsense is part of what has driven stress, mental and physical health problems by antivax and others and should be stopped. Severe adverse events and effects from the virus are largely preventable, if people have been vaccinated. Not to mention tragic loss of lives, that those sowing the sickening lies directly cause. "

“Scare tactic nonsense”

Does that also apply to the government or just the people you disagree with?

By *ovebjsMan  over a year ago

Bristol

Heart and circulatory diseases cause a quarter of all deaths in the UK, that’s more than 160,000 deaths each year – an average of 460 deaths each day or one every three minutes in the UK.

This is from the British Hart Foundation add to that a pandemic which causes amongst other things sticky blood/blood clots it’s not surprising that there is an uplift in hart problems.

Stress about Covid and vaccines will make it even higher.

Not saying that some will have a bad reaction to a vaccine but percentage wise it goes a long way to coming up to 300,000

By *umslaveTV/TS  over a year ago

Sheffield

I suffer from stress and anxiety disorders as well clinical depression. This pandemic has been terrible for my mental health. I think a lot of people who don't struggle with mental health difficulties don't realise that these conditions have actual physical effects on the body. It's not just in your head, it affects your whole body.

By *instonandLadyAstorCouple  over a year ago

Not where we seem to be...

"PPSD is a new one...

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/health/post-pandemic-stress-disorder-heart-conditions-covid-london-physicians-b969436.html"

Youre saying Up to 300,000 people facing heart-related illnesses due to post-pandemic stress disorder because they've been vaccinated?

Winston

all around

An extract from the BHF website

Even though coronavirus was initially thought of as a respiratory illness, we know that it can affect other organs and systems in your body. The infection (and the way your body responds to it) may affect your heart, circulatory system, brain, kidneys, liver, gastrointestinal system, and other systems.

Many of the symptoms that people can experience are thought to be linked to the virus damaging endothelial cells (the cells which line all the blood vessels in our body). All parts of the body need a healthy blood supply to work properly, so damage to your blood vessels has the potential to cause abnormal blood clotting, ‘leaky’ blood vessels, and reduced blood flow throughout the body – which can lead to a range of symptoms.

This could be a factor in why people with existing heart and circulatory conditions are at a higher risk of complications from Covid-19, as they may already have, or be at risk of damage to the endothelium (the inner lining of the blood vessels). But the virus can also cause heart and circulatory complications in those without existing heart disease. This is an area where we are still learning more and more research is being carried out.

These are some of the ways Covid-19 can affect your heart and circulatory system:

Blood clots

Heart rhythm disturbances

Lack of oxygen and nutrients causing heart damage

Inflammation of the heart muscle and lining

Takotsubo syndrome (broken heart syndrome

"PPSD is a new one...

Youre saying Up to 300,000 people facing heart-related illnesses due to post-pandemic stress disorder because they've been vaccinated?

Winston"

No, I'm questioning why the vaccine isn't considered a contributing factor.

"PPSD is a new one...

Winston

No, I'm questioning why the vaccine isn't considered a contributing factor."

I'm guessing, because it isn't.

Winston

"PPSD is a new one...

Winston

Winston "

I'm guessing it cannot be eliminated as a contributing factor.

all around

"PPSD is a new one...

Winston

Winston

I'm guessing it cannot be eliminated as a contributing factor."

And can Covid be eliminated as a contributing factor ?

"PPSD is a new one...

Winston

Winston

I'm guessing it cannot be eliminated as a contributing factor.

And can Covid be eliminated as a contributing factor ?"

No. It is also a common denominator.

all around

So many people that some claim died of a heart issue WITH Covid probably died of a heart issue BECAUSE of Covid.

"I'm guessing, because it isn't.

Winston"

You will never know for sure until they investigate. But for some reason you don't want to.

"I'm guessing it cannot be eliminated as a contributing factor.

No. It is also a common denominator"

Unless you study who had it (i.e. vaccinated or not) to find a common denominator you won't know. And if the vaccine is a common denominator then it must be investigated.

Why are people so afraid to investigate? This is how science works. Create a theory and then try to disprove it.

Science these days just seems to be "because they said so on the news so it must be right".

By *hagTonightMan  over a year ago

From the land of haribos.

[Removed by poster at 07/02/22 16:03:16]

By *hagTonightMan  over a year ago

From the land of haribos.

""I'm guessing, because it isn't.

Winston"

You will never know for sure until they investigate. But for some reason you don't want to.

Unless you study who had it (i.e. vaccinated or not) to find a common denominator you won't know. And if the vaccine is a common denominator then it must be investigated.

Why are people so afraid to investigate? This is how science works. Create a theory and then try to disprove it.

Science these days just seems to be "because they said so on the news so it must be right".

"

This and yes I also wonder the same too

all around

Winston"

"

So you didn't hear in the news that a very small number of people were proven to have died due to the vaccine ?

I know some people would rather ignore science that says it's still less of a risk to have the vaccine than catch Covid even though it's also been proven.

By *otMe66Man  over a year ago

Terra Firma

"PPSD is a new one...

Thanks for the link. 3 million people are thought to be suffering mental health issues from living through the pandemic, is such a shame! I'm glad they managed to get the vaccines out so quickly, that number could have been so much higher without them I guess.

"PPSD is a new one...

Thanks for the link. 3 million people are thought to be suffering mental health issues from living through the pandemic, is such a shame! I'm glad they managed to get the vaccines out so quickly, that number could have been so much higher without them I guess.

"

Indeed. The vaccine is simply amazing!

Winston"

"

Youre right, until its investigated we won't know for sure.

Unfortunately even after the investigation finds the vaccine isn't related some people will still believe it is.

Regardless, I've got £50 says PPSD isn't related to being vaccinated.

Winston

It's hard for people to believe the government given all the shinnanigans throughout this whole pandemic.

I would say you couldn't even make this shit up but Yes Prime Minister did a great job back in the 70's and got it to a T! Haha

"It's hard for people to believe the government given all the shinnanigans throughout this whole pandemic.

I would say you couldn't even make this shit up but Yes Prime Minister did a great job back in the 70's and got it to a T! Haha"

Theres much truth in that.

The whole series was like a prophesy.

Winston

in Lancashire

"It's hard for people to believe the government given all the shinnanigans throughout this whole pandemic.

I would say you couldn't even make this shit up but Yes Prime Minister did a great job back in the 70's and got it to a T! Haha"

Great series but I don't think in their wildest imaginings the writers would have gotten close to how things are now..

It's like parody plus..

By *otMe66Man  over a year ago

Terra Firma

"PPSD is a new one...

Indeed. The vaccine is simply amazing!"

To see the bigger picture you really do need to have your eyes wide open. I would be very surprised if you didn't think your eyes were wide open and anyone that disagrees with you isn't switched on, not as focused as you at seeing the bigger picture.

But here is the rub, to see the bigger picture you also need to look and understand opposing views, that enables a more rounded understanding of the landscape.

Going back to my original post above here, can you recognise that the introduction of a vaccine would have benefited the mental health of many people? The feeling that we were taking back some control? The vaccine may not provide 100% immunity right now, but it helps the hearts and minds of millions of people around the world get on with their lives.

Isn't that your end state too? Everyone getting back to normal as quickly as possible? Or do you have another agenda?

» Add a new message to this topic