FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Travelling to Amsterdam

Travelling to Amsterdam

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Does anyone know if there are travel restrictions for travelling from the uk to Amsterdam? We’re planning on going weekend of 20th March. We’re both fully vaxed with boosters. Any advice would be appreciated

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eedsmale36Man  over a year ago

Leeds

"Does anyone know if there are travel restrictions for travelling from the uk to Amsterdam? We’re planning on going weekend of 20th March. We’re both fully vaxed with boosters. Any advice would be appreciated "

If only there was a website where the latest travel information was available, you know something like www.gov.U.K.

By *nlyfun3Woman  over a year ago

NEAR Berkhamsted,Herts

"Does anyone know if there are travel restrictions for travelling from the uk to Amsterdam? We’re planning on going weekend of 20th March. We’re both fully vaxed with boosters. Any advice would be appreciated

If only there was a website where the latest travel information was available, you know something like www.gov.U.K.

"

And constantly changing

By *iger4uWoman  over a year ago

In my happy place

Yes. Pcrs.

"Does anyone know if there are travel restrictions for travelling from the uk to Amsterdam? We’re planning on going weekend of 20th March. We’re both fully vaxed with boosters. Any advice would be appreciated

And constantly changing"

Exactly. Was hoping someone who has been or familiar with travelling might comment to put our mind at ease before booking!

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

If it is constantly changing how do you know it won't change after you book ?

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Here's a link to an accepted by fab site, the Dutch government, on entry requirements, including from high risk countries, such as the UK -

https://www.government.nl/topics/coronavirus-covid-19/visiting-the-netherlands-from-abroad/mandatory-negative-test-results-and-declaration

Testing before flying is needed.

By *oobyHotwifeWoman  over a year ago

Thurrock

Google Holland FCDO

It's a government website & you can sign up to alerts so they will email you should the travel information for that country change

By *abbitoffunMan  over a year ago

forest of dean

I'm going to Amsterdam on the 24th march and have been looking. At the moment if you have had all 3 covid jabs you don't need to isolate but they are meant to be relaxing the rules next week so would wait and see.

Leeds

And constantly changing

Exactly. Was hoping someone who has been or familiar with travelling might comment to put our mind at ease before booking!"

www.gov.U.K. Website is updated as information is received, you can also sign up for alerts.

By *ary_JosephCouple  over a year ago

South Shields

"Does anyone know if there are travel restrictions for travelling from the uk to Amsterdam? We’re planning on going weekend of 20th March. We’re both fully vaxed with boosters. Any advice would be appreciated "

I've just spent 5 days in Amsterdam, standing by to fly to Singapore. As long you show your vaccination certificate & complete an online Dutch health declaration form, you're good to go. Immigration stamp your passport upon arrival for the 90 day Schengen rule.

I've just spent 5 days in Amsterdam, standing by to fly to Singapore. As long you show your vaccination certificate & complete an online Dutch health declaration form, you're good to go. Immigration stamp your passport upon arrival for the 90 day Schengen rule."

Thanks for your help, we appreciate it x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I'm going to Amsterdam on the 24th march and have been looking. At the moment if you have had all 3 covid jabs you don't need to isolate but they are meant to be relaxing the rules next week so would wait and see. "

...To allow no quarantine for unvaxxed people too?

By *hasemeJaneCouple  over a year ago

st neots

I've just spent 5 days in Amsterdam, standing by to fly to Singapore. As long you show your vaccination certificate & complete an online Dutch health declaration form, you're good to go. Immigration stamp your passport upon arrival for the 90 day Schengen rule."

I'm going Wednesday. Says on their gov website you have to put a test result on the health papers from a certified vendor, of an antigen or pcr test. Did you have to do this??

Thanks

By *ary_JosephCouple  over a year ago

South Shields

I've just spent 5 days in Amsterdam, standing by to fly to Singapore. As long you show your vaccination certificate & complete an online Dutch health declaration form, you're good to go. Immigration stamp your passport upon arrival for the 90 day Schengen rule.

I'm going Wednesday. Says on their gov website you have to put a test result on the health papers from a certified vendor, of an antigen or pcr test. Did you have to do this??

Thanks "

Yes, I did a 'fit to fly' PCR test, but my end destination was Singapore. When I got delayed in Amsterdam and had to stay over for a few days, immigration asked for my vaccination certificate, not my PCR negative test result. But always better to have a negative test result as well. Gives you peace of mind.

By *rsmith21zMan  over a year ago

Peterborough

Thanks

Yes, I did a 'fit to fly' PCR test, but my end destination was Singapore. When I got delayed in Amsterdam and had to stay over for a few days, immigration asked for my vaccination certificate, not my PCR negative test result. But always better to have a negative test result as well. Gives you peace of mind."

Always wanted to go Singapore bet its amazing

By *ir-spunk-alotMan  over a year ago

south coast

Would be easier, quicker and more accurate to use .gov site.

Leeds

"Would be easier, quicker and more accurate to use .gov site. "

Totally agree

Central

[Removed by poster at 17/02/22 07:34:50]

Central

"Would be easier, quicker and more accurate to use .gov site.

Totally agree "

The Netherlands government website is posted above -

https://www.government.nl/topics/coronavirus-covid-19/visiting-the-netherlands-from-abroad/mandatory-negative-test-results-and-declaration

"Negative test result always required when arriving from outside the EU/Schengen

Travellers coming from a country outside the EU/Schengen area must show a negative test result, even if they have proof of vaccination. The test must meet certain requirements. Some travellers are also required to quarantine directly on arrival"

st neots

"Would be easier, quicker and more accurate to use .gov site. "

While I agree if someone is there/ has been, there experiences differ so better to ask someone thats done it for an accurate representation of what to expect

We're only there for 2 nights so need to make sure we don't have to quarantine or were fucked

Luckily it says on the news that they are relaxing most restrictions by the 25th and we go 24th so fingers crossed

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Would be easier, quicker and more accurate to use .gov site.

While I agree if someone is there/ has been, there experiences differ so better to ask someone thats done it for an accurate representation of what to expect

We're only there for 2 nights so need to make sure we don't have to quarantine or were fucked

Luckily it says on the news that they are relaxing most restrictions by the 25th and we go 24th so fingers crossed "

Are you unvaccinated?

24th is before the 25th so restrictions would still be in place.

[Removed by poster at 17/02/22 13:52:23]

st neots

[Removed by poster at 17/02/22 16:02:53]

st neots

" Are you unvaccinated?

24th is before the 25th so restrictions would still be in place. "

Nope both vaccinated. And I realise the 24th is before the 25th we arent thick lol

It says on the news 'BY the 25th' so any day between now and the 25th

By *oobyHotwifeWoman  over a year ago

Thurrock

" Are you unvaccinated?

24th is before the 25th so restrictions would still be in place.

Nope both vaccinated. And I realise the 24th is before the 25th we arent thick lol

It says on the news 'BY the 25th' so any day between now and the 25th "

Can you push your flights back a day

FCDO is saying from the 25th donut would be crazy to arrive a day earlier and have to do a 10 day quarentine (or 5 if you take a PCR)

https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice/netherlands/entry-requirements

By *xtrafun4youMan  over a year ago

Dunstable

yes can I join you hehe.

All booked up! It’s gonna be the dirtiest of dirty weekends!

By *nsatiable and sultryCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

We're going next Sunday! Arrive early Sunday and only staying a couple of days - our first club experience too!

Have fun! Let us know how it goes!

By *ayarMan  over a year ago

Wirral

Somebody I know who is there this weekend said everything is shut

They found one bar open

By *porty92Man  over a year ago

London

going to Amsterdam 12th March weekend. Anyone else?

» Add a new message to this topic