FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > covid from clubs

covid from clubs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ones_Booth OP   Couple  over a year ago

Solihull

Just a wonderment, has anyone been to club or event with lots of people and caught covid?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"Just a wonderment, has anyone been to club or event with lots of people and caught covid?"

It is very difficult to know exactly where and when you contract a virus.

Cal

By *irldnCouple  over a year ago

Brighton

"Just a wonderment, has anyone been to club or event with lots of people and caught covid?

Cal"

Which surely makes a mockery of Track n Trace right?

By *izzy.Woman  over a year ago

Stoke area

"Just a wonderment, has anyone been to club or event with lots of people and caught covid?"

Unless you work from home and the only place you went was a club. But for most people I agree, it's not usually possible to say for certain where you caught it.

I should stress I've not had Covid (yet )

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"Just a wonderment, has anyone been to club or event with lots of people and caught covid?

Cal

Which surely makes a mockery of Track n Trace right?"

I always thought that Track n Trace was clutching at straws, but the concept was "you have definitely been close to someone who is now infected, so isolate". It would work, but then so would a total lockdown of everyone until it all blows over. Every strategy was a compromise of some description.

Cal

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

I got pinged as someone in the theatre I had been to tested positive. But I was probably no where near them. Or it might not even have been the same performance

By *I TwoCouple  over a year ago

Cookstown

Cal

Which surely makes a mockery of Track n Trace right?

I always thought that Track n Trace was clutching at straws, but the concept was "you have definitely been close to someone who is now infected, so isolate". It would work, but then so would a total lockdown of everyone until it all blows over. Every strategy was a compromise of some description.

Cal "

I think it was a good idea with a terrible implementation

By *exysuzi and Mr.SCouple  over a year ago

CONISTON .Stoke Suburbia. Staffs. BARMOUTH. The Lakes (Monthly)

Since clubs reopened last year, we have been out regularly, and never even come home with a sniffle.

I was actually pinged at work the other week, saying I had been in close contact with someone who had covid, I needed to open the link to go and do a PCR test.

I laughed and deleted. No shit I was in contact lol, I was nursing covids still that very night.

Make what you will of that one. Xxxx Suzi

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We went to a club just before Christmas with a large group and I think out the 15 of us, 5 of us came away with covid but to be honest, it could have been absolutely anywhere.

Danish x

By *ngel696969Woman  over a year ago

Farnworth

"We went to a club just before Christmas with a large group and I think out the 15 of us, 5 of us came away with covid but to be honest, it could have been absolutely anywhere.

Danish x"

Yeah so probably not the club then?

By *illyjohnyCouple  over a year ago

brighton

Got it off my Tesco club card after the cashier handled it

By *ouple2017.xCouple  over a year ago

glasgow

I could probably say me? I went out in December to a club on the Saturday and tested positive on the Wednesday (although felt a bit off on the Monday/Tuesday). I was WFH before and after my night out. But track and trace told me I was probably already infected when I went out on the Saturday because it’s meant to be 2 days before symptoms your infectious.

Thankfully no one I was out with caught it but it’s hard to pinpoint where I picked it up but that’s the only place I believe it could have been x

"I got pinged as someone in the theatre I had been to tested positive. But I was probably no where near them. Or it might not even have been the same performance"

We got pinged when 6 days days into insolation and hadn't left the house. It's possible to get pinged if your phone picks up a signal it doesn't mean you have actually been in contact with anyone just your phone has.

"We went to a club just before Christmas with a large group and I think out the 15 of us, 5 of us came away with covid but to be honest, it could have been absolutely anywhere.

Danish x

Yeah so probably not the club then?"

It's quite possible that only some of the people picked up the infection as I have had covid several times and my partner hasn't had it once and we live in the same house.

Track and trace was a scam you could have been staying home like a good little sheeple and your neighbour pinged you through the wall

By *ones_Booth OP   Couple  over a year ago

Solihull

Just wondered as we were invited to a party with 100 people, so far 20 of those has covid. We dint attend as we still weary of huge events but still trying to lead a normal as possible life, just think in big numbers its a bigger risk

By *uby StarCouple  over a year ago

Durham

How does anyone actually know whereabouts they caught covid from?

By *all me FlikWoman  over a year ago

Galaxy Far Far Away

Just wondered as we were invited to a party with 100 people, so far 20 of those has covid. We dint attend as we still weary of huge events but still trying to lead a normal as possible life, just think in big numbers its a bigger risk"

I think the latest numbers are around 5% of the population have covid so 5 of those people attending may have had covid and therefore if in a crowded environment for a long period of time it's easily spread. It's about being aware and doing what you feel comfortable with.

» Add a new message to this topic