FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Covid Pass in Swinger Clubs

Covid Pass in Swinger Clubs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

First time in this forum - hi!

With all the rules about to be taken away (which time will tell us if it's right or wrong!), my conclusion is that the plan is that we'll all probably be infected with Omicron now, and hopefully most people will be protected enough to be OK and that will give us extra protection for the future.

So I'm wondering what will happen to the Covid Pass in Swinger Clubs. Do we think clubs will keep on asking for the Covid Pass?

My regular club has stopped already, their point of view is that the vaccines don't seem to stop Omicron anyhow, but provide excellent protection if you catch it.

I have no real opinion opinion either way, I can make my own decision about if I feel safe enough to choose to go to a club or not. But I'm just wondering what people think should/will happen?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

I think people should take responsibility for themselves.

I feel much safer with regular testing than a Covid pass, as I don't feel that provides an up-to-date snapshot of their current situation. I don't feel clubs should be asking for covid passes any longer.

Testing is going to be stopped anyway by the end of April, (or at least free tests).

If you don't feel well stay home.

By *andR510Couple  over a year ago

St Neots/Wisbech

"I think people should take responsibility for themselves.

I feel much safer with regular testing than a Covid pass, as I don't feel that provides an up-to-date snapshot of their current situation. I don't feel clubs should be asking for covid passes any longer.

Testing is going to be stopped anyway by the end of April, (or at least free tests).

If you don't feel well stay home."

EXACTLY THIS

By *queegeeMan  over a year ago

northampton

As simple as that!! IF you don't feel well stay home!!

By *irldnCouple  over a year ago

Brighton

In a swinger club context it’s a bit like a current STI screening test vs one from several months ago (and before anyone shouts vaccine, remember waning efficacy and continued, if reduced, ability to transmit Covid).

By *iss SinWoman  over a year ago

portchester

What are chameleons asking for now to enter?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I’m pretty sure we will find as with other venues such as pubs and restaurants that the operators of these places will just want customers in with no hassle. Unless of course they find that people won’t attend. But somehow i doubt it.

By *iggstimpyCouple  over a year ago

South East

Why would any venue ask for a Covid pass???

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

Its a difficult one. I spoke to a club recently who told me that they don't ask for a pass or a test now but advise people to take a test and obviously not attend if they feel unwell.

However the problem is that not everyone feels unwell with covid and 1 in 20 of the population have covid. If 100 people attend then potentially 5 have covid.

Its all about trust and doing the right thing but this only works if you know you have it and that only works if you test.

Flagrante

"What are chameleons asking for now to enter?"

The website notice is still the one from last year asking for the passport or recent LFT.

"Its a difficult one. I spoke to a club recently who told me that they don't ask for a pass or a test now but advise people to take a test and obviously not attend if they feel unwell.

However the problem is that not everyone feels unwell with covid and 1 in 20 of the population have covid. If 100 people attend then potentially 5 have covid.

Its all about trust and doing the right thing but this only works if you know you have it and that only works if you test."

. Seems to me that the majority of people really aren’t bothered. 100 people plus in a lot of venues, unchecked, has been the norm for quite a while now. Many places are packed regularly.

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

I'd rather people tested before going to clubs

.vaccinated or not

By *isces WomanWoman  over a year ago

West London

I believe Abfabs/Kestrels are still enforcing COVID pass entry only.

Unvaxxed other than exempt (proof required) are denied entry.

Flagrante

"I'd rather people tested before going to clubs

.vaccinated or not "

Absolutely agree

Interesting stuff.

Does anyone know any rules at other clubs?

I think Liberty Elite are no longer asking for Covid passes or LFTs. They were super-strict when they needed to be before, but have changed what they’re doing to reflect where we seem to be headed now.

By *en_Dover79Man  over a year ago

Oswaldtwistle

bollox to it... crack on and dont be a wussy

Sorry mate, not following you?

"bollox to it... crack on and dont be a wussy"
I'm getting on with life. Takes me 5mins to take a test if that.. and a few mins to register it once the result is there. Its no effort to test before I go somewhere.

By *sussexyMan  over a year ago

Lewes

[Removed by poster at 22/02/22 22:19:37]

By *orny PTMan  over a year ago

Peterborough

EXACTLY THIS "

It's the asymptomatic condition that's not helping, once the free LFTs disappear.

EXACTLY THIS

It's the asymptomatic condition that's not helping, once the free LFTs disappear."

I hope they change their minds about the testing situation

By *lex D.Man  over a year ago

London

"I believe Abfabs/Kestrels are still enforcing COVID pass entry only.

Unvaxxed other than exempt (proof required) are denied entry."

I've justed voted a strong 'yes' for them to remove their hard restrictive entry policy so I can finally visit this place.

"First time in this forum - hi!

With all the rules about to be taken away (which time will tell us if it's right or wrong!), my conclusion is that the plan is that we'll all probably be infected with Omicron now, and hopefully most people will be protected enough to be OK and that will give us extra protection for the future.

So I'm wondering what will happen to the Covid Pass in Swinger Clubs. Do we think clubs will keep on asking for the Covid Pass?

My regular club has stopped already, their point of view is that the vaccines don't seem to stop Omicron anyhow, but provide excellent protection if you catch it.

I have no real opinion opinion either way, I can make my own decision about if I feel safe enough to choose to go to a club or not. But I'm just wondering what people think should/will happen?"

I think it's very unfair to require this and I would just go to a different club

Anyone can catch it regardless so in my opinion very unfair. Going this route we would probably need Hiv, temperature, blood pressure testing and so on and so on.....

it's just not right, it's our private matter what medicine/injections we agree to take. However we have a responsibility to keep others safe which is stay at home if you feel even a bit unwell

The government can take all restrictions away but individuals and individual businesses and organisations will decide what they require from staff and customers. Some clubs will do well and get extra custom by not having any form of restrictions but that works both ways as other clubs who do have restrictions in place may find they get customers they wouldn't otherwise have had. All any of us can do is make personal judgement and decide for ourselves which establishments we visit and which we don't.

An STI pass would be better idea

I really don’t get this. Ive asked the question before but i never saw anyone making comments when other venues re opened without needing test results. Do some of you genuinely never visit anywhere where people gather in numbers without demanding everyone is tested ?

I think most people seem in agreement with you, looking at the replies (but you have to actually read them to see this!).

Lots of emotions when it comes to Covid, aren't there?

Does anyone know what Chameleons are doing?

The message on their website is really old.

By *oved Up 2Couple  over a year ago

nottingham

"Does anyone know what Chameleons are doing?

The message on their website is really old. "

Just go prepared with a negative LFT or your covid pass and you're covered if they ask for either

By *arry247Couple  over a year ago

Wakefield

EXACTLY THIS "

No its not as simple as that, I caught covid a number of weeks ago from my teenage granddaughter and if it was not for her school testing her and finding out she had covid would not have known. I had no symptms at all. I feel testing should carry on for a while longer, possibly until the warmer weather, which may be why April was suggested.

You don't always feel ill with covid.

By *wings_n_RoundaboutsMan  over a year ago

The North

EXACTLY THIS

No its not as simple as that, I caught covid a number of weeks ago from my teenage granddaughter and if it was not for her school testing her and finding out she had covid would not have known. I had no symptms at all. I feel testing should carry on for a while longer, possibly until the warmer weather, which may be why April was suggested.

You don't always feel ill with covid."

The absolute idiocy of this post is unreal hahaha

Well. Talking to some people who had just left the Albert Hall last night. Apparently the place was packed. I believe the capacity is in the region of 5,000. Apparently barely a mask in sight and no testing or checks at all. That is the reality of how bothered most people are about this virus now.

By *ost SockMan  over a year ago

West Wales and Cardiff

"Well. Talking to some people who had just left the Albert Hall last night. Apparently the place was packed. I believe the capacity is in the region of 5,000. Apparently barely a mask in sight and no testing or checks at all. That is the reality of how bothered most people are about this virus now. "

In England. It’ll feel a bit different in Wales, Scotland (not sure about NI).

There’s definitely more masks around here, and more caution from businesses. It is changing here too, though.

I’m not saying it’s a good or bad thing, just highlighting that the picture is a little different, depending on where you are in the UK .

By *eeliciouschaosWoman  over a year ago

Wherever

Does anyone know the situation at OP4F? Do they require a covid pass atm or is negative LFT on entry ok?

By *rimrose and TonyCouple  over a year ago

Farnworth

"An STI pass would be better idea "

Pretty pointless as takes about 7 to 10 days to get the results and you could contract something in the meantime and you could have an sti and convinced you haven't

By *rimrose and TonyCouple  over a year ago

Farnworth

EXACTLY THIS

You don't always feel ill with covid."

And you don't actually know that you caught from your granddaughter. You're only assuming you did because of her test results

In a swinger club context it’s a bit like a current STI screening test vs one from several months ago (and before anyone shouts vaccine, remember waning efficacy and continued, if reduced, ability to transmit Covid)."

Totally this! And said it from the start when some clubs were asking for pass and not test results

By *exysuzi and Mr.SCouple  over a year ago

CONISTON .Stoke Suburbia. Staffs. BARMOUTH. The Lakes (Monthly)

"Does anyone know what Chameleons are doing?

The message on their website is really old.

Just go prepared with a negative LFT or your covid pass and you're covered if they ask for either"

Chameleons are still asking to see the NHS covid App, they aren't accepting the cards as proof and haven't done since Xmas. We went Saturday and it was No NHS App proof... No Entry xxxx Suzi

By *weety321Woman  over a year ago

nottingham

I can’t see clubs having restrictions much longer to be honest. As for test I can’t see that happening either especially once they aren’t issued free. At most the clubs could check peoples temperature like health services do. Hardly anyone wears a mask anymore and are obviously going about normal everyday activities ie work, school run, food shopping etc all of which brings crowds/groups of people everywhere. If you don’t feel safe/comfortable or are unwell stay at home.

By *t12guy49Man  over a year ago

Walton-on-Thames

Unvaxxed other than exempt (proof required) are denied entry."

Kestrels website has now taken down its Covid message about vaccine passports.

Does this mean they are going to allow unvaccinated people in? I hope so ??

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

Does this mean they are going to allow unvaccinated people in? I hope so ??"

I'm not sure, they still have it in the frequently asked questions part, it might be best to contact the club if you are thinking of going.

London

Does this mean they are going to allow unvaccinated people in? I hope so ??"

Same here...watching Kestrels next move here like a hawk.

London

Same here...watching Kestrels next move here like a hawk. "

Kestrels tell me on twitter there are currently no entry restrictions.

By *t12guy49Man  over a year ago

Walton-on-Thames

Same here...watching Kestrels next move here like a hawk.

Kestrels tell me on twitter there are currently no entry restrictions. "

That’s good. Hopefully I’ll get to visit very soon

By *otandpepperCouple  over a year ago

wolverhampton

[Removed by poster at 06/04/22 08:31:36]

By *otandpepperCouple  over a year ago

wolverhampton

Is chams require test or pass now?

The problem we have with this.

99% of British public can't take responsibility for a piece of toast let alone have consideration for others.

The problem we have with this.

99% of British public can't take responsibility for a piece of toast let alone have consideration for others.

"

"Why would any venue ask for a Covid pass???"

Chameleons (Darlaston) were still asking for one a week ago.

I respect them for that as they are at least looking for responsible people to enter!

By *uddy laneMan  over a year ago

dudley

"Why would any venue ask for a Covid pass???

I respect them for that as they are at least looking for responsible people to enter!

"

I would not go that far in saying responsible, there was a post a while back asking if it was ok to go to a club with the simplex hsv1 virus and posters were saying yes it is OK.

By *sLillyMrWolfeCouple  over a year ago

near you...

"Why would any venue ask for a Covid pass???

I would not go that far in saying responsible, there was a post a while back asking if it was ok to go to a club with the simplex hsv1 virus and posters were saying yes it is OK. "

About 70% of people have HSV1...

» Add a new message to this topic