FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Travel to Europe

Travel to Europe

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *I Two OP   Couple  over a year ago

Cookstown

With the UK deciding to pretty much return to normal and stop most testing is it likely that travel restrictions might be reimposed as well the risk of travelling while contagious will increase

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Probably depends on what the next variant is like as to whether fravel restrictionsare reinstated.

People will travel when they know they have covid. They just will.

By *estivalMan  over a year ago

borehamwood

"With the UK deciding to pretty much return to normal and stop most testing is it likely that travel restrictions might be reimposed as well the risk of travelling while contagious will increase "
want a holiday if the country you are visiting wants you tested before entry then gona have to get your wallet out and pay for it

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

I'd prefer travellers to the UK to be tested prior to departure, to potentially reduce new variants entering, via an individual and anyone infected during flights etc.

We're still viewed as a higher risk country for travellers, by some other countries and this move isn't likely to improve things

Cookstown

"I'd prefer travellers to the UK to be tested prior to departure, to potentially reduce new variants entering, via an individual and anyone infected during flights etc.

We're still viewed as a higher risk country for travellers, by some other countries and this move isn't likely to improve things "

More than likely, and we would prefer flying with negative tested people

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Don't think covid will be a problem...more of world war 3 if it kicks off

Cookstown

"Don't think covid will be a problem...more of world war 3 if it kicks off"

Very true

By *elboy64Man  over a year ago

weston

Now it's been down graded to a cold, won't be many positives around come the summer.

By *izandpaulCouple  over a year ago

merseyside

We are off to Spain on Saturday so hope we are ok with Covid Certificate and PLF.

Cookstown

"Now it's been down graded to a cold, won't be many positives around come the summer. "

Yeah, the problem with that is that the rest of the world aren't idiots

weston

"Now it's been down graded to a cold, won't be many positives around come the summer.

Yeah, the problem with that is that the rest of the world aren't idiots"

It's been down graded by the WHO so other county's must have other reasons to keep the rules in place.

By *D835Man  over a year ago

London

"Now it's been down graded to a cold, won't be many positives around come the summer.

Yeah, the problem with that is that the rest of the world aren't idiotsIt's been down graded by the WHO so other county's must have other reasons to keep the rules in place. "

Every country will set its own rules, regardless of what the WHO or anybody else thinks or says.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Yeah, the problem with that is that the rest of the world aren't idiotsIt's been down graded by the WHO so other county's must have other reasons to keep the rules in place. "

Have they? I am lost on their site, do you have a link mentioning the downgrade?

Cookstown

I can't find anything whatever about Covid downgrade to cold lol

As far as the WHO updates go it's still firmly a pandemic.

Not sure what the poster means by downgrade ???

weston

Yeah, the problem with that is that the rest of the world aren't idiotsIt's been down graded by the WHO so other county's must have other reasons to keep the rules in place.

Have they? I am lost on their site, do you have a link mentioning the downgrade?"

Mr personalty was on the news saying if vaxed you will only get mild symptoms, because the lastest variant is not as strong.They just seem to follow now and not lead, think it's all politics and money.

By *exy Pretty FeetCouple  over a year ago

Live in Scotland Play in England

Yeah, the problem with that is that the rest of the world aren't idiotsIt's been down graded by the WHO so other county's must have other reasons to keep the rules in place.

Have they? I am lost on their site, do you have a link mentioning the downgrade?Mr personalty was on the news saying if vaxed you will only get mild symptoms, because the lastest variant is not as strong.They just seem to follow now and not lead, think it's all politics and money. "

Bit of a generalisation there which overlooks the fact countless people who were unvaccinated and got the latest variant (and variants before that too) had mild symptoms.

» Add a new message to this topic