FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Crappy immune system after Covid?

Crappy immune system after Covid?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm not sure if it's related, but does anyone else feel like their immune system has been shot to shit since having Covid?

I've never been ill so often in my life. I work out, take my vitamins, get more than my 5 a day and never really got sick.

I caught Covid in January and since then I have caught some God-forsaken bug or nasty cold at LEAST every other week and it knocks me to the floor.

I know long Covid could be a factor also but does anyone else seem to be getting sick a lot more often than they used to?

There's a guy I have been talking to on here who I really like and want to meet, but I have come down with something so often the poor Lad must think I'm blowing him off.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I have a relative who caught it, was fighting fit, and shortly after developed an "opportunistic infection" so severe they landed in hospital. Still not recovered yet and it's been months

So I'd say, yes it's a thing.

By *orset.JMan  over a year ago

Weymouth

"I'm not sure if it's related, but does anyone else feel like their immune system has been shot to shit since having Covid?

I've never been ill so often in my life. I work out, take my vitamins, get more than my 5 a day and never really got sick.

I caught Covid in January and since then I have caught some God-forsaken bug or nasty cold at LEAST every other week and it knocks me to the floor.

I know long Covid could be a factor also but does anyone else seem to be getting sick a lot more often than they used to?

There's a guy I have been talking to on here who I really like and want to meet, but I have come down with something so often the poor Lad must think I'm blowing him off. "

I do sympathise with you and I know of several people in exactly the same position as you. It might be worth speaking to your GP( and info re long Covid clinics). There is growing evidence that Covid has a huge effect on T cells function and no body is yet really sure yet what the long term effects are.

GP is your best bet for the most up to date info.

By *urga2076Woman  over a year ago

London

Yes I’m hearing this from a lot of friends or family- vaccinated or not.

I guess we’ve been locked up for 2 years and also catching all the other things we managed to avoid in one mega load now too?

Manchester (she/her)

"Yes I’m hearing this from a lot of friends or family- vaccinated or not.

I guess we’ve been locked up for 2 years and also catching all the other things we managed to avoid in one mega load now too?"

My relative in Australia wasn't locked up - much fewer restrictions the majority of the time. My guess is that it's Covid related.

Weymouth

I guess we’ve been locked up for 2 years and also catching all the other things we managed to avoid in one mega load now too?"

Unfortunately, it’s not related to not catching pathogens for two years more that T cell function is hindered by Covid infection ( more than other viral infections)and other opportunistic infections become more likely.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I'm not sure if it's related, but does anyone else feel like their immune system has been shot to shit since having Covid?

There's a guy I have been talking to on here who I really like and want to meet, but I have come down with something so often the poor Lad must think I'm blowing him off. "

Popcorn time, the experts are coming

By *heshirtandtieMan  over a year ago

rotherham

Yeah, my immune systems taken a knock. It go so bad I ended up with shingles at one point too

Spoke to GP and he thinks it sort of lingered in my body for a while longer than it should of done I.e long covid. Luckily I don’t have the extreme symptoms of long covid though

By *rejyaTV/TS  over a year ago

Northampton

I've had covid twice but the since the 2nd time which I caught at the end of January this year, I've not been the same since. Keep getting ill and feeling fatigued all the time.

By *otsossieMan  over a year ago

Chez/Sheff

"Spoke to GP and he thinks it sort of lingered in my body for a while longer than it should of done I.e long covid. "

This is kind of where I am. They’re suggesting it’s a secondary viral infection.

Friend of mine has suggested taking CoQ10 and NR/NMN/NAD+ Supplements, supposedly they can help.

By *exy Pretty FeetCouple  over a year ago

Live in Scotland Play in England

"Spoke to GP and he thinks it sort of lingered in my body for a while longer than it should of done I.e long covid.

This is kind of where I am. They’re suggesting it’s a secondary viral infection.

Friend of mine has suggested taking CoQ10 and NR/NMN/NAD+ Supplements, supposedly they can help. "

I'd second coenzyme q10

There may also be a role for N- acetylcysteine - there are papers on its use for treating covid

I used it when I got covid around new year..1200mg a day rather than the suggested 1200mg twice a day

At lower doses it's supposed to boost antiviral activity and higher doses block cytokine activation (remember in severe cases covid induces a cytokine storm which is immune system hyperactivity of sorts).

Anyway it may help in recovery also.. look it up

By *itygamesMan  over a year ago

UK

my take on it is that your immune system is there to do a job, it works hard doing that job and builds immunities and gets stronger..

i feel if its aided by jabs , taking over its job, its job , it says , sod it , they dont need me so stops working so hard..

Weymouth

"my take on it is that your immune system is there to do a job, it works hard doing that job and builds immunities and gets stronger..

i feel if its aided by jabs , taking over its job, its job , it says , sod it , they dont need me so stops working so hard.."

Good luck with building you natural immunity to tetanus- it’s pretty lethal.

By *unner6969Man  over a year ago

Bucks

" ….poor Lad must think I'm blowing him off. "

At least he’s getting “blown off”

By *unner6969Man  over a year ago

Bucks

"my take on it is that your immune system is there to do a job, it works hard doing that job and builds immunities and gets stronger..

i feel if its aided by jabs , taking over its job, its job , it says , sod it , they dont need me so stops working so hard.."

No, you’re wrong - the additional exposure (jabs) educate your immune system, taking it on the journey from Kindergarten to University through wider reading of the information available to it. Sadly academia’s not for everyone and some stop reading early.

Manchester (she/her)

i feel if its aided by jabs , taking over its job, its job , it says , sod it , they dont need me so stops working so hard..

Good luck with building you natural immunity to tetanus- it’s pretty lethal. "

I prefer vaccine induced immunity to most things. *Rolls up sleeve*

By *ark Knight 2017Man  over a year ago

Ware

I think you're better off getting professional advice and not advice

From a forum on a swingers site.

No offence.

"I think you're better off getting professional advice and not advice

From a forum on a swingers site.

No offence. "

Thank you. But not looking.for advice. Just seeing if anyone else has had something similar. x

By *ovegames42Man  over a year ago

london

Like you I try to eat well ( have my sweet tooth weakness) at times, and take a selection of vitamins on a daily basis.

However lately since contracting covid I seem to have bouts of lethargy now, during the day normally afternoons just feel the need to sleep total lack of energy.

By *antona33Man  over a year ago

collon

Get jabbed get boosted that’s what they recommended just be a good citizen and follow the governments it’s like a propaganda machine rolling out covid numbers on the tv for two years … put the fear in people … roll up roll up get the vaccine to get the green covid pass to enter restaurants and pubs etc !

My god some people would believe black was white if the governments starting telling them that

There's a guy I have been talking to on here who I really like and want to meet, but I have come down with something so often the poor Lad must think I'm blowing him off.

Like you I try to eat well ( have my sweet tooth weakness) at times, and take a selection of vitamins on a daily basis.

However lately since contracting covid I seem to have bouts of lethargy now, during the day normally afternoons just feel the need to sleep total lack of energy. "

Yeah same. Gets to about 1/2pm and I have to shut my eyes for half an hour. x

By *otsossieMan  over a year ago

Chez/Sheff

"Yeah same. Gets to about 1/2pm and I have to shut my eyes for half an hour."

Exactly this. And it comes on so fast that I have to sit down before I fall down.

By *dysseusukMan  over a year ago

Chelmsford

No, you’re wrong - the additional exposure (jabs) educate your immune system, taking it on the journey from Kindergarten to University through wider reading of the information available to it. Sadly academia’s not for everyone and some stop reading early."

This

london

"Yeah same. Gets to about 1/2pm and I have to shut my eyes for half an hour.

Exactly this. And it comes on so fast that I have to sit down before I fall down. "

Spot on, nocks me for six. Can be a right inconvenience in the middle of a job

By *andyfloss2000Woman  over a year ago

ashford

Think maybe there is something in that! X

By *elshsunsWoman  over a year ago

Flintshire

Thank God I never had any .. I know too many unwell and dead people after they had it . I have an immune system that dealt with it just fine when I had it …..

Flintshire

"Get jabbed get boosted that’s what they recommended just be a good citizen and follow the governments it’s like a propaganda machine rolling out covid numbers on the tv for two years … put the fear in people … roll up roll up get the vaccine to get the green covid pass to enter restaurants and pubs etc !

My god some people would believe black was white if the governments starting telling them that "

By *ucianpoundCouple  over a year ago

Cap d’Agde, France

Both caught Covid, early 2020 through swing but with minor symptoms, after self isolating for 3 weeks we were back in the scene.

Obeyed all the lockdown restrictions, had all the Jabs but otherwise have not tried to isolate ourselves from friends.

Think this is why our immune system has remained strong whereas family members who have had to self isolate for much of the last two years (for various reasons) are now suffering illness after illness almost continuously.

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

Since having covid I'm definitely more lethargic and also get sudden mood drops when I just want to curl up and sleep. I've had the odd sniffle but haven't put that down to covid more likely just mixing with people more so more likely to pick stuff up.

"Both caught Covid, early 2020 through swing but with minor symptoms, after self isolating for 3 weeks we were back in the scene.

"

So you were still "swinging" while the country was locked down. Well done for acting so responsibly

Cap d’Agde, France

"Both caught Covid, early 2020 through swing but with minor symptoms, after self isolating for 3 weeks we were back in the scene.

So you were still "swinging" while the country was locked down. Well done for acting so responsibly "

We live in France, which went into a complete and much stricter lockdown 2 weeks before the UK but yes we were swinging before this (as were everyone else) and we did resume our lifestyle after the lockdown and our own self isolation period along with all the other Brits (and rest of the world) that descended on Cap d'Agde during the summer of 2020 (and 2021)

If you yourself have been self isolating for the last two years, then good for you!

So you were still "swinging" while the country was locked down. Well done for acting so responsibly

We live in France, which went into a complete and much stricter lockdown 2 weeks before the UK but yes we were swinging before this (as were everyone else) and we did resume our lifestyle after the lockdown and our own self isolation period along with all the other Brits (and rest of the world) that descended on Cap d'Agde during the summer of 2020 (and 2021)

"

Oh yeh, I remember that place, they had a "party" that caused a massive outbreak...well done you

Manchester (she/her)

"Yeah same. Gets to about 1/2pm and I have to shut my eyes for half an hour.

Exactly this. And it comes on so fast that I have to sit down before I fall down. "

I hope you find some relief

Cap d’Agde, France

Oh yeh, I remember that place, they had a "party" that

caused a massive outbreak...well done you "

More fake news, don't believe everything you read in the newspapers.

During 2020, the Herault Dept. (Cap d'Agde) had a lower incidence of Covid infection than the French average.

By * AND R 777Couple  over a year ago

Teesside

Yes I also got it in January and haven't been right since, seem to have had everything going since

Yep, that last year or more has been a nightmare for colds etc. as well as covid xx

Yes had it may 2020 still prone to bad chest infections feel tired all the time been in itu twice it’s getting me down a bit now

By *exOnLegsPlymCouple  over a year ago

Plymouth

Vitamin D is really important for the immune system and here in the northern latitudes we are nearly all lacking in Vit D, especially in winter.

I take 4000IU vitamin D daily now and I'd say my immune system seems quite good these days. Caught Covid a couple of weeks back but symptoms were really really mild.

Its not a quick fix, have to take them for months and months to get any benefit. Apparently also taking Zinc with the Vit D is very good for the old immune system.

By *LIRTWITHUSCouple  over a year ago

Chester

Yes vit d & zinc with magnesium otherwise calcium issues. Pine needle tea is great. It's what we've been doing and not had it or been ill, maybe it's all the garlic we consume scared it away lol

I think you just have to let your body heal. Covid infection isn’t something we can just get over and carry on with our lives. Even with flu, it can batter your respiratory system and leave you feeling weak for weeks after. It sounds like you need to be taking more supplements support than vitamins. Something like Echinacea might be a place to start, and perhaps not working out so much or tailing it back so you’re still doing it, but not so much. Give yourself more time to heal, and build yourself up slower.

I’ve not had Covid, but I have been in frequently since September, of course the drs can’t tell me why but I do think it’s something to do with the Covid vaccine/boosters. I had viral bronchitis over Christmas but still needed antibiotic help and steroids for asthma. I developed “possible bronchitis” again last week (13th) then entered the second stage on Tuesday, it’s affected my asthma again, and settled in my lungs, I’m now back on steroids (for asthma) and antibiotics. I’m never ill.

london

Obeyed all the lockdown restrictions, had all the Jabs but otherwise have not tried to isolate ourselves from friends.

Think this is why our immune system has remained strong whereas family members who have had to self isolate for much of the last two years (for various reasons) are now suffering illness after illness almost continuously."

I worked right throughout the pandemic “ apart from when I caught covid from a fellow work member who was not jabbed and me being double jabbed.

Had the delta variant.

took a blood test that told me I had antibodies that were not from the current bought of covid.

I do believe that I was first infected around the end of 2019 / 2020, I never normally felt I’ll at that time I felt like I had Been flattened by an American football team out of action for two weeks

By *htcMan  over a year ago

MK

I have covid at the moment, I didn't take any vaccine. I was ill for one day but carried on with my normal hard working day without pain killers, muscles killing, pounding headache, didn't want to eat, soar throat, tired and did not want to work but kept going as I don't like to give up work no matter what.

After that 24 hours all symptoms disappeared by the morning. My wife and kids have it as well before me and they are still very sick, my wife had the vaccines.

Not sure why my symptoms were only bad for 24 hours before disappearing.

By *ir-spunk-alotMan  over a year ago

south coast

Not had covid but seem to be catching everything going too, my immune system was pretty good. Not sure if its linked to jab.

london

"I have covid at the moment, I didn't take any vaccine. I was ill for one day but carried on with my normal hard working day without pain killers, muscles killing, pounding headache, didn't want to eat, soar throat, tired and did not want to work but kept going as I don't like to give up work no matter what.

After that 24 hours all symptoms disappeared by the morning. My wife and kids have it as well before me and they are still very sick, my wife had the vaccines.

Not sure why my symptoms were only bad for 24 hours before disappearing. "

Are you sure it was covid seems strange to only have symptoms for one day.

Completely lost sense of taste for two weeks and as a foodie and someone who love me to cook that’s was a bloody nightmare

By *igertigerCouple (MM)  over a year ago

cc

[Removed by poster at 26/03/22 10:22:01]

By *herry OnatopWoman  over a year ago

Just over there

I thought it was just me being pathetic op!

I had covid quite bad in January, before that I had had only 2 days off sick in 7 years!

Since January I have had 2 head colds, a chesty cold which I have right now, stomach upsets, I'm exhausted all the time! Tonsillitis and swollen glands has become a weekly visitor! I just feel like my body is constantly fighting something!

I'm hoping I'll feel better as the weather warms up but it really is just not like me!

By *abrielleroselaceyTV/TS  over a year ago

Manchester

I've had immune problems before I had covid, got the same now, in fact, whilst I had covid none of the other niggles were bothering me

"I thought it was just me being pathetic op!

I had covid quite bad in January, before that I had had only 2 days off sick in 7 years!

Since January I have had 2 head colds, a chesty cold which I have right now, stomach upsets, I'm exhausted all the time! Tonsillitis and swollen glands has become a weekly visitor! I just feel like my body is constantly fighting something!

I'm hoping I'll feel better as the weather warms up but it really is just not like me! "

I do hope you feel better soon! x

By *ide standMan  over a year ago

Runcorn

It nearly finished me off in May 2020, in July my right lung collapsed with covid pneumonia. Its taken me until December last year to get back on my feet and my sleep pattern is shot to pieces. I used to have a medical once a year but my immune system has taken a hammering.

By *alking HeadMan  over a year ago

Bolton

There might be a bit of confirmation bias creeping into this as well. Who really bothered monitoring their sniffles pre COVID? And are we attributing every cough, sneeze or whatever to a bug that we PRESUME would previously never have been bothered by? It could just be those coughs and sneezes are reactions to our environment. My hay fever starts late march to around may. Aches and pains are getting steadily worse, year on year, but I know that's not post COVID infection problems. It's been getting worse for years!

By *alking HeadMan  over a year ago

Bolton

The bugs themselves might be bigger stronger and harder to fight, rather than us being weaker.

By *herry OnatopWoman  over a year ago

Just over there

"I thought it was just me being pathetic op!

I'm hoping I'll feel better as the weather warms up but it really is just not like me!

I do hope you feel better soon! x"

Thank you x I hope you do too!

By *MistressDee!Woman  over a year ago

Chester-le-Street

You can bet your life it is down to the jab. All my family who have been jabbed are always ill now! They can’t go a month without catching something or other. I’ve been around them and caught nothing. I take vitD3/C zinc iodine…a whole load of supplements (to many to mention) to help keep my immune system healthy.

Pfizer/moduerna have more or less told you that An experimental mRNA jab isn’t a vaccine it’s gene therapy. Just look at their patents.

I don’t profess to be a scientist not an expert but I’ve researched and followed censored scientists who know what they are talking about. Including the dr who was part of the team who invented mRNA gene therapy. Rant over. I’m gonna predict that this post in the forum will be taken down. Too controversial.

Manchester (she/her)

"You can bet your life it is down to the jab. All my family who have been jabbed are always ill now! "

I've had five jabs, three of them mRNA, and I've not had an infection in nearly a year.

Chester-le-Street

"You can bet your life it is down to the jab. All my family who have been jabbed are always ill now!

I've had five jabs, three of them mRNA, and I've not had an infection in nearly a year."

Good for you! Your choice. The thing is they are using different batches. If everyone was ill people would be wide wake as to what was going on. Hope you stay healthy.

By *ADY GOODWITCHWoman  over a year ago

Happy Town;-)

I didn't have any of the shots, because I was told about it harming the immune system, I worked in nursing home, we didn't have covid in there until they had the jab, then we started losing people, my colleagues started getting covid after their jab, I worked with it, was tested 4 times a week for 2 years never once did I get a positive result, all my jabbed friends keep being unwell but I and my non jabbed friends have been well,take zinc to help your immune system and at least 15 minutes of sun, every day face and hands

Manchester (she/her)

"You can bet your life it is down to the jab. All my family who have been jabbed are always ill now!

I've had five jabs, three of them mRNA, and I've not had an infection in nearly a year.

Good for you! Your choice. The thing is they are using different batches. If everyone was ill people would be wide wake as to what was going on. Hope you stay healthy. "

You too. And have fun with your fairy tales.

Chester-le-Street

Good for you! Your choice. The thing is they are using different batches. If everyone was ill people would be wide wake as to what was going on. Hope you stay healthy.

You too. And have fun with your fairy tales."

No need to be sarcastic. A different class and educated unlike some Lol

"You can bet your life it is down to the jab. All my family who have been jabbed are always ill now! They can’t go a month without catching something or other. I’ve been around them and caught nothing. I take vitD3/C zinc iodine…a whole load of supplements (to many to mention) to help keep my immune system healthy.

Pfizer/moduerna have more or less told you that An experimental mRNA jab isn’t a vaccine it’s gene therapy. Just look at their patents.

I don’t profess to be a scientist not an expert but I’ve researched and followed censored scientists who know what they are talking about. Including the dr who was part of the team who invented mRNA gene therapy. Rant over. I’m gonna predict that this post in the forum will be taken down. Too controversial. "

You do realise those "scientists" were censored for a reason don't you. I suggest you stop researching, ie Farcebook, Twatter etc, and fill your brain with something useful for a change

By *enuineguy76Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Get jabbed get boosted that’s what they recommended just be a good citizen and follow the governments it’s like a propaganda machine rolling out covid numbers on the tv for two years … put the fear in people … roll up roll up get the vaccine to get the green covid pass to enter restaurants and pubs etc !

My god some people would believe black was white if the governments starting telling them that "

if my dog had 3 Rabies vaccines in 12 months and still got Rabies; then I would most likely start to ask some questions…..

By *ilfCrumpet9Man  over a year ago

Wirral

Yes defo weakeans the immune system. Got covid January last year have long covid now. I have Post symptoms now which I never suffered from before. Just runs you down

Chester-le-Street

"You can bet your life it is down to the jab. All my family who have been jabbed are always ill now! They can’t go a month without catching something or other. I’ve been around them and caught nothing. I take vitD3/C zinc iodine…a whole load of supplements (to many to mention) to help keep my immune system healthy.

I don’t profess to be a scientist not an expert but I’ve researched and followed censored scientists who know what they are talking about. Including the dr who was part of the team who invented mRNA gene therapy. Rant over. I’m gonna predict that this post in the forum will be taken down. Too controversial.

You do realise those "scientists" were censored for a reason don't you. I suggest you stop researching, ie Farcebook, Twatter etc, and fill your brain with something useful for a change "

Oooo touched a nerve…And for your information I don’t do social media! I’m a grown woman!

You’re obviously very narrow minded thinking everyone is on those mind numbing platforms …you need to think again and reevaluate you’re GOOGLE search engine, who by the way restricts the results you search for! Believe the narrative and continue to be told what you need to do without questioning anything. I’m far too intelligent to go with the flow where my family and myself are concerned.

Informed consent! Do you know what’s in those jabs you’re allowing them to inject you with? No patient information leaflets are in the packaging and if there is they are blank. If you’ve seen one give me the link to the chemist as I’d like to see one. I’ve asked 5 pharmacists to show me one and they couldn’t…one had it downloaded from the internet (no doubt from Google) you carry on taking your jabs and I’ll continue to ask questions and when it’s been out for 10 yrs and been proven to be safe then I’ll take it. I’m pro freedom of choice not an ‘ANTI vaxxers’ before you say it. Happy clapping!!

You do realise those "scientists" were censored for a reason don't you. I suggest you stop researching, ie Farcebook, Twatter etc, and fill your brain with something useful for a change

Oooo touched a nerve…And for your information I don’t do social media!"

Yes you do, you're on here...no wonder your heads screwed up

I've not had COVID (to my knowledge) but did notice that I began to pick up bugs as we came out of lockdown and stopped wearing masks. I guess our immune systems just need to catch up a bit now.

Not being smart but how many vaccines have you had. You really don't even imagine this could be a possibility?

Flintshire

Oooo touched a nerve…And for your information I don’t do social media! I’m a grown woman!

You’re obviously very narrow minded thinking everyone is on those mind numbing platforms …you need to think again and reevaluate you’re GOOGLE search engine, who by the way restricts the results you search for! Believe the narrative and continue to be told what you need to do without questioning anything. I’m far too intelligent to go with the flow where my family and myself are concerned.

Informed consent! Do you know what’s in those jabs you’re allowing them to inject you with? No patient information leaflets are in the packaging and if there is they are blank. If you’ve seen one give me the link to the chemist as I’d like to see one. I’ve asked 5 pharmacists to show me one and they couldn’t…one had it downloaded from the internet (no doubt from Google) you carry on taking your jabs and I’ll continue to ask questions and when it’s been out for 10 yrs and been proven to be safe then I’ll take it. I’m pro freedom of choice not an ‘ANTI vaxxers’ before you say it. Happy clapping!!"

By *ylonSlutTV/TS  over a year ago

Durham

Informed consent! Do you know what’s in those jabs you’re allowing them to inject you with? No patient information leaflets are in the packaging and if there is they are blank. If you’ve seen one give me the link to the chemist as I’d like to see one. I’ve asked 5 pharmacists to show me one and they couldn’t…one had it downloaded from the internet (no doubt from Google) you carry on taking your jabs and I’ll continue to ask questions and when it’s been out for 10 yrs and been proven to be safe then I’ll take it. I’m pro freedom of choice not an ‘ANTI vaxxers’ before you say it. Happy clapping!!"

The patient leaflets for all the authorized covid vaccines are available uk government website, Scottish government website,loads of uk nhs trusts, the relevant manufactures and that was just a 5 second search.

Chester-le-Street

Informed consent! Do you know what’s in those jabs you’re allowing them to inject you with? No patient information leaflets are in the packaging and if there is they are blank. If you’ve seen one give me the link to the chemist as I’d like to see one. I’ve asked 5 pharmacists to show me one and they couldn’t…one had it downloaded from the internet (no doubt from Google) you carry on taking your jabs and I’ll continue to ask questions and when it’s been out for 10 yrs and been proven to be safe then I’ll take it. I’m pro freedom of choice not an ‘ANTI vaxxers’ before you say it. Happy clapping!!

The patient leaflets for all the authorized covid vaccines are available uk government website, Scottish government website,loads of uk nhs trusts, the relevant manufactures and that was just a 5 second search."

Omg! I can’t get my head round how gullible people actually are ! Jog on if you believe anything they put on their webpage. Do you not Question everything! Why are they pushing for ‘every human being to get the shot? If you’ve made informed consent cause on the governments say so, you’re safe (in you’re head anyway) if it helps all good! But Every medication ‘should’ have a patient information leaflet to enable you to have informed consent! They are either blank or missing x the multi billionaire big phama companies aren’t telling you what’s in it, every batch isn’t the same! But carry on watching ‘misinforming’ BBC and the rest haha.

I’m done in here. Those who are awake well done and for those who aren’t I hope you come to no harm over the next few year!

Manchester (she/her)

The patient leaflets for all the authorized covid vaccines are available uk government website, Scottish government website,loads of uk nhs trusts, the relevant manufactures and that was just a 5 second search.

Omg! I can’t get my head round how gullible people actually are ! Jog on if you believe anything they put on their webpage. Do you not Question everything! Why are they pushing for ‘every human being to get the shot? If you’ve made informed consent cause on the governments say so, you’re safe (in you’re head anyway) if it helps all good! But Every medication ‘should’ have a patient information leaflet to enable you to have informed consent! They are either blank or missing x the multi billionaire big phama companies aren’t telling you what’s in it, every batch isn’t the same! But carry on watching ‘misinforming’ BBC and the rest haha.

I’m done in here. Those who are awake well done and for those who aren’t I hope you come to no harm over the next few year! "

I was given the leaflets.

How do you figure that they've been hidden? When they're on the websites and handed out?

I question how you think that it's being suppressed, when actual evidence suggests the opposite.

Have you ever questioned that?

Chester-le-Street

I’m done in here. Those who are awake well done and for those who aren’t I hope you come to no harm over the next few year!

How do you figure that they've been hidden? When they're on the websites and handed out?

I question how you think that it's being suppressed, when actual evidence suggests the opposite.

Have you ever questioned that?"

I’ve been to four pharmacy’s and asked for them! One was blank when she opened it…embarrassed to say the Least! One went out the back in a stock room And brought a laminated list he’d downloaded!! To add, it didn’t have any adverse effects on there at all. I could have written it! The other two said they didn’t have one!

Have you seen the published documents from Pfizer? Ordered to be released by a Texas judge, 75 years ahead of time! The adverse effects of the jab are shocking! I suggest you check it out…thousands are listed.

my time isn’t worth arguing the toss with uninformed msm followers! Happy jabbing you’re choice!

I’m done in here. Those who are awake well done and for those who aren’t I hope you come to no harm over the next few year! "

Poor thing's deluded...she'll be telling us Elvis killed JFK next.

Manchester (she/her)

I’ve been to four pharmacy’s and asked for them! One was blank when she opened it…embarrassed to say the Least! One went out the back in a stock room And brought a laminated list he’d downloaded!! To add, it didn’t have any adverse effects on there at all. I could have written it! The other two said they didn’t have one!

Have you seen the published documents from Pfizer? Ordered to be released by a Texas judge, 75 years ahead of time! The adverse effects of the jab are shocking! I suggest you check it out…thousands are listed.

my time isn’t worth arguing the toss with uninformed msm followers! Happy jabbing you’re choice! "

Why would you go to a pharmacy? Rather than a vaccine centre? They have stacks of them there.

They'd probably give you the same blank look if you demanded the information sheet for levothyroxine without context. I get three of those every month. Because I take it.

But sure, whatever you like. I notice that Tenpenny has made a testable claim about the downfall of the health of the vaccinated. Classic error - when it turns out to be bollocks they'll admit they're wrong, yes? (Lol)

By *arry monk40Man  over a year ago

edgbaston

I got it week before Christmas and have had numerous physical and psychological effects I'm a different person and nowhere to go for help

"I got it week before Christmas and have had numerous physical and psychological effects I'm a different person and nowhere to go for help"

You could always ask all the experts on here...

Manchester (she/her)

"I got it week before Christmas and have had numerous physical and psychological effects I'm a different person and nowhere to go for help"

I'm sorry

By *TMA that man againMan  over a year ago

worester

If you yourself have been self isolating for the last two years, then good for you!"

What's isolation? I had covid...with double pneumonia in 2020 so was knocked out for a couple of weeks. First illness I'd had for over 10 years. Had to sign a disclaimer as refused to go to hospital against doctors advice SARs down to 90 and temp 39.8. Since then lived a normal life ...mixed with plenty of others and apart from my normal (mildish) hay fever haven't had a single sniffle or cough since.

I did get my 3 jabs as I figured why not if it's free...also 2 flu jabs during last 2 autumns.

Maybe continuing to mix allowed my immune system to carry on functioning as normal?

sad isn’t it

By *I TwoCouple  over a year ago

Cookstown

My god some people would believe black was white if the governments starting telling them that if my dog had 3 Rabies vaccines in 12 months and still got Rabies; then I would most likely start to ask some questions….."

Ah but would you know it had rabies if it's symptoms were mild....

Guess what ?

That's how vaccines work

The "woke" are so asleep they don't tell you that bit lol

Has anyone else also had really dry itchy skin since? (More so than the usual Winter skin issues). x

I had covid a week ago but have been left with the worst chest infection I've ever had. Strugging to breathe after 10 uphill steps/stairs. I'm on antibiotics and starting to feel better but the tiredness remains.

Glasgow

suggest you get a booster to top it up

By *orher400Man  over a year ago

cork

the so called vacciness do not work ,our immune system will do its best,these jabs were brought out to cause far more damage,more pp in hospitals who got jabs,why did the FDA want to keep the info on trails/data secret for 75yrs but told by courts to release them in batches,we are all been lied to .we cant trust the papers/news channels on this .pls for last few yrs ive been getting info from lRUMBLE,no im not involved with RUMBLE,pls everyone go there to find out the truth on majority of things you will be shocked at what is going on.try stew peters,bannons war room ,dan bongino ,red pill 98 etc new world order doing this pp,the UNs agenda 21,they say you will have nothing and you will be happy kluas schwab s words.we are all in danger .

By *ad NannaWoman  over a year ago

East London

"the so called vacciness do not work ,our immune system will do its best,these jabs were brought out to cause far more damage,more pp in hospitals who got jabs,why did the FDA want to keep the info on trails/data secret for 75yrs but told by courts to release them in batches,we are all been lied to .we cant trust the papers/news channels on this .pls for last few yrs ive been getting info from lRUMBLE,no im not involved with RUMBLE,pls everyone go there to find out the truth on majority of things you will be shocked at what is going on.try stew peters,bannons war room ,dan bongino ,red pill 98 etc new world order doing this pp,the UNs agenda 21,they say you will have nothing and you will be happy kluas schwab s words.we are all in danger ."

How do you know they aren't lying to you?

By *olly_chromaticTV/TS  over a year ago

Stockport

There is growing evidence that multiple bouts of covid can have a definite effect of weakening the immune system. This means that the idea of "topping up" immunity by having covid is dangerous nonsense. Nobody knows yet what the eventual long term effect may be - but remember that the initial symptoms of HIV infection are similar just to a cold, then that virus hides in the background slowly destroying immune system cells until full blown AIDS erupts after anything up to five years. It is currently only 2 and a half years since the first cases of covid, there could be a ticking time bomb that might not explode for another couple of years.

My opinion is that the best chance of preserving health and hopefully living to a fine old age lies in trying very hard to avoid catching covid altogether, and if being unlucky enough to contract it once, doing everything possible to avoid any repeat exposure.

The current vaccines seem to help a little in allowing the body to clear itself if an infection does occur, they are at least better than nothing. Hopefully future vaccines will give improved protection.

Other than that, I am just going to continue with fairly simple measures to try keep myself safe. I have no intention of hiding away from life, but I do aim to avoid large crowds, keep judicious personal space, stay away from anyone that is obviously ill, and wear a mask in most indoor settings.

There's no guarantee that it'll prevent me catching covid, but at least I feel that I'm trying.

Manchester (she/her)

"There is growing evidence that multiple bouts of covid can have a definite effect of weakening the immune system. This means that the idea of "topping up" immunity by having covid is dangerous nonsense. Nobody knows yet what the eventual long term effect may be - but remember that the initial symptoms of HIV infection are similar just to a cold, then that virus hides in the background slowly destroying immune system cells until full blown AIDS erupts after anything up to five years. It is currently only 2 and a half years since the first cases of covid, there could be a ticking time bomb that might not explode for another couple of years.

My opinion is that the best chance of preserving health and hopefully living to a fine old age lies in trying very hard to avoid catching covid altogether, and if being unlucky enough to contract it once, doing everything possible to avoid any repeat exposure.

The current vaccines seem to help a little in allowing the body to clear itself if an infection does occur, they are at least better than nothing. Hopefully future vaccines will give improved protection.

Other than that, I am just going to continue with fairly simple measures to try keep myself safe. I have no intention of hiding away from life, but I do aim to avoid large crowds, keep judicious personal space, stay away from anyone that is obviously ill, and wear a mask in most indoor settings.

There's no guarantee that it'll prevent me catching covid, but at least I feel that I'm trying."

Yeah, the mounting evidence on immune effects after Covid are quite concerning.

By *iCurious4WomenMan  over a year ago

Inverclyde

There is quite a lot of evidence that the jab is doing harm to a lot of peoples immune systems. I wish it wasn't true

Inverclyde

my time isn’t worth arguing the toss with uninformed msm followers! Happy jabbing you’re choice! "

Some people are sadly in denial and/or brainwashed by the msm.

By *onnieSoak79Man  over a year ago

Gillingham

Same here we’re suffering more than we should from what were previously paltry illnesses, it truly sucks

By * and M lookingCouple  over a year ago

Worcester

We have both had Covid twice now and think it was worse since having thev3 jabs.

Long term, Mrs M struggled to fully recover from the first bout and like you OP has had endless bugs and illnesses since.

Inverclyde

"Has anyone else also had really dry itchy skin since? (More so than the usual Winter skin issues). x"
That could be a side effect of the jab. It also may not. It is one of the side effects listed though if you check.

Had covid 1st Jan 2021. 10 days suffering at home with no strength, couldn't breath and in a shower with boiling hot water. Couldn't feel it. Normal no smell and taste. Then hospitalised for 6 days. Pneumonia of the lungs had set in.

Since then I've had shit days and good days. Walking 13miles to just half a mile.

Brain fog, weird smell of cigerattes, big panic attacks, blocked nose all the time, short temper, still can't breath in confined spaces or wearing a mask.

Put on shit loads of weight, plan things and don't do them last minute.

Depression has tried to get in my head many times but I won't allow it to fester, been there before and hated it.

Eyesight seems to have got worse, tinnitus as well.

Just having to live each day as it comes.

Out of work more than in as certain things just trigger me off too

Not since having Covid, but since I was very, very ill after my 3rd jab.

Have no energy, random headaches, chronic pain condition much worse, low mood, and one virus/cold/ chest/ sinus infection after another.

Inverclyde

Have no energy, random headaches, chronic pain condition much worse, low mood, and one virus/cold/ chest/ sinus infection after another."

My Aunt has had very similar issues as you since her 3rd jab. She was fine until she had that.

Have no energy, random headaches, chronic pain condition much worse, low mood, and one virus/cold/ chest/ sinus infection after another. My Aunt has had very similar issues as you since her 3rd jab. She was fine until she had that. "

I've read it's very common.

I won't be having any more jabs

Inverclyde

Have no energy, random headaches, chronic pain condition much worse, low mood, and one virus/cold/ chest/ sinus infection after another. My Aunt has had very similar issues as you since her 3rd jab. She was fine until she had that.

I've read it's very common.

I won't be having any more jabs "

I've read that too. I like to read up on things. She hasn't having any more either. Hope you get better soon.

Durham

Got covid pretty bad November, had a night in hospital. Not had even a sniffle for over 3 years before that. Had long covid finally nearly back to normal now. But since I have had covid had multiple chest infections/ colds none were covid. Also had a few tummy upsets and never had any since a child before covid. Is my immune system weakened or is it just people spreading diseases because covid measures have stopped? Or is it both ?

"Got covid pretty bad November, had a night in hospital. Not had even a sniffle for over 3 years before that. Had long covid finally nearly back to normal now. But since I have had covid had multiple chest infections/ colds none were covid. Also had a few tummy upsets and never had any since a child before covid. Is my immune system weakened or is it just people spreading diseases because covid measures have stopped? Or is it both ?"

Probably a mixture of both, I would have thought.

Are you also jabbed? x

Durham

"Got covid pretty bad November, had a night in hospital. Not had even a sniffle for over 3 years before that. Had long covid finally nearly back to normal now. But since I have had covid had multiple chest infections/ colds none were covid. Also had a few tummy upsets and never had any since a child before covid. Is my immune system weakened or is it just people spreading diseases because covid measures have stopped? Or is it both ?

Probably a mixture of both, I would have thought.

Are you also jabbed? x"

I am was due my booster 3 weeks before I got covid, stupidly delayed it. Was also on a lot of steroids for a while to deal with my long covid so that may have been a factor too.

By *ust RachelTV/TS  over a year ago

Eastbourne

My sister had covid symptoms, but has not tested positive for covid. Had to have a blood test recently, it was discovered that her immune system has been reduced quite a bit. She was told that was due to covid.

By *hagTonightMan  over a year ago

From the land of haribos.

Not at all, mine have been very good and the same as it was before covid

There's hundreds of people work for my employer,so when I say this,it's from what I've experienced,seen and heard in that environment.

Most of the people in my workplace if not nearly all,who've caught covid and been jabbed,have been really poorly,and some I quote " were on deaths door"...and took weeks to recover,some say they still not right,yet the small amount who were unjabbed don't seem to have had this issue,they were poorly,but recovered quick enough.

I'm no medical expert,but could the jabs not be weakening the immune system?,a lot of people are pro jab,so some don't want to believe the truth that jabs might have made immune systems worse...after all it is still on trial until 2023,and was created in 9 months and released to the public when it usually takes 7 to 10 years and sometimes more to create and release a vaccine,this is to study long term side effects,which has not been done here.

People say the government wouldn't release it if it wasn't properly tested,but they got away with releasing it so fast without longer trials,testing etc...because they released it using the emergency measures act,that gives the UK government and the drugs companies imunity from prosecution,and also by using the mrna technology,which was created years ago by Dr Robert malone,who has been against this vaccine being given to healthy adults and kids.

There's been a huge rise in myocarditis deaths in young adults in the last year or so,especially athletes coincidence?....its known that myocarditis is a side effect from the vaccine.

By *olly_chromaticTV/TS  over a year ago

Stockport

There's hundreds of people work for my employer,so when I say this,it's from what I've experienced,seen and heard in that environment.

Most of the people in my workplace if not nearly all,who've caught covid and been jabbed,have been really poorly,and some I quote " were on deaths door"...and took weeks to recover,some say they still not right,yet the small amount who were unjabbed don't seem to have had this issue,they were poorly,but recovered quick enough.

I'm no medical expert,but could the jabs not be weakening the immune system?,a lot of people are pro jab,so some don't want to believe the truth that jabs might have made immune systems worse...after all it is still on trial until 2023,and was created in 9 months and released to the public when it usually takes 7 to 10 years and sometimes more to create and release a vaccine,this is to study long term side effects,which has not been done here.

People say the government wouldn't release it if it wasn't properly tested,but they got away with releasing it so fast without longer trials,testing etc...because they released it using the emergency measures act,that gives the UK government and the drugs companies imunity from prosecution,and also by using the mrna technology,which was created years ago by Dr Robert malone,who has been against this vaccine being given to healthy adults and kids.

There's been a huge rise in myocarditis deaths in young adults in the last year or so,especially athletes coincidence?....its known that myocarditis is a side effect from the vaccine."

Quite right, you are no medical expert. And every single point you make is nonsense that has been thoroughly debunked over and over and over and over again during the past two and a half years.

By *orny PTMan  over a year ago

Peterborough

I guess we’ve been locked up for 2 years and also catching all the other things we managed to avoid in one mega load now too?

Unfortunately, it’s not related to not catching pathogens for two years more that T cell function is hindered by Covid infection ( more than other viral infections)and other opportunistic infections become more likely. "

that seems plausible.

By *inx_xxWoman  over a year ago

Shrewsbury

I recommend going to the GP and getting a blood MOT.

After having covid in Aug 2021 by Dec I had so little energy I could barely stay awake, had brain fog all the time.

I've been on various iron boosting medication since the results came back and certainly feel better than I did.

Good luck OP x

By *ood Girl KatWoman  over a year ago

Bristol

Covid finally caught up to my husband and myself back in February and just felt a little poo/under the weather.

Just over a week ago we've caught something of a really bad cold( ?) it's knocked us for 6. We've got no energy, heads hurt, and other symptoms (it's not covid). This has effected us more than when we caught covid.

Even after catching covid we seem to be getting the sniffles more

By *mp411Man  over a year ago

chester

Serious question have you had the vaccine?

There's been a huge rise in myocarditis deaths in young adults in the last year or so,especially athletes coincidence?....its known that myocarditis is a side effect from the vaccine.

Quite right, you are no medical expert. And every single point you make is nonsense that has been thoroughly debunked over and over and over and over again during the past two and a half years."

Really,debunked?....so section 174 of the emergency measures act isn't real,you can find it on the GOV.uk website,it's right there.

Dr Robert malone did state those things too,so I disagree with you.

By *.t...Man  over a year ago

Maidenhead

I don’t profess to be a scientist not an expert but I’ve researched and followed censored scientists who know what they are talking about. Including the dr who was part of the team who invented mRNA gene therapy. Rant over. I’m gonna predict that this post in the forum will be taken down. Too controversial. "

Agree totally!!!! It’s far too coincidental, and like you said, people are getting ill more regularly…

And the fools will still believe the jab would of made getting covid, less severe

Glasgow

Agree totally!!!! It’s far too coincidental, and like you said, people are getting ill more regularly…

And the fools will still believe the jab would of made getting covid, less severe "

but isn’t that why we were advised to take booster shots ? To top up our immunity and protect others?

By *estless nativeMan  over a year ago

near Glasgow

I've been pretty similar, covid pneumonia back in April 2020.

Series of chest infections since them, I seem to pick up everything going round these days, thankfully most have cleared using over the counter meds.

But January of this year was a wipe out with a chest infection, finally cleared mid feb after anti-biotics.

Currently back in hospital with pneumonia, asthma and concerns over blood clots & heart function as a result of the strain on my body.

Good team of medics have found some issues with my lungs this time and working on clearing those up.

By *coobyBoobyDooWoman  over a year ago

Coalville

Yes it’s awful and I’ve been left with what is apparently known as “covid mouth”

Manchester (she/her)

"I've been pretty similar, covid pneumonia back in April 2020.

Series of chest infections since them, I seem to pick up everything going round these days, thankfully most have cleared using over the counter meds.

But January of this year was a wipe out with a chest infection, finally cleared mid feb after anti-biotics.

Currently back in hospital with pneumonia, asthma and concerns over blood clots & heart function as a result of the strain on my body.

Good team of medics have found some issues with my lungs this time and working on clearing those up."

I'm sorry you've suffered so much

By *estless nativeMan  over a year ago

near Glasgow

Good team of medics have found some issues with my lungs this time and working on clearing those up.

I'm sorry you've suffered so much"

Thank you, I just get on and deal with it never going to let it stop me living my best life.

I view it as unlucky to catch it when it had more serious implications and treatments were trial and error.

Fortunate that im still here, as we all know many werent as lucky

And extremely grateful for the skill and dedication of our NHS medics

By *coobyBoobyDooWoman  over a year ago

Coalville

I'm sorry you've suffered so much

Thank you, I just get on and deal with it never going to let it stop me living my best life.

I view it as unlucky to catch it when it had more serious implications and treatments were trial and error.

Fortunate that im still here, as we all know many werent as lucky

And extremely grateful for the skill and dedication of our NHS medics"

Heal well x

» Add a new message to this topic