FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Eu super covid pass- Italy

Eu super covid pass- Italy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ittleMissCali OP   Woman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

I read up was pretty sure that the nhs covid pass is equivalent to the eu super pass...but had a email from my flight carrier that has left me in doubt.

Anyone travelled to Italy recently tell me if I am indeed okay to use my nhs covid pass. I've printed a copy off as well as got the app.

Someone has then told me it has to be the official letter from 119

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *onnatvsussexTV/TS  over a year ago

littlehampton

does not help you much but did notice when I used the nhs app there is one for uk use and one for travel.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice/italy/coronavirus

By *nliveneTV/TS  over a year ago

Selby

"https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice/italy/coronavirus"

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Super green pass = proof of vaccination, mentioned below:

'In Italy, the 'EU Digital COVID Certificate' (EUDCC), also called 'green pass', is required to access several public spaces. Children younger than 12 are exempt.

Italy distinguishes between a 'basic green pass' (an EUDCC based on a negative test result), and a 'reinforced' or 'super green pass' (an EUDCC based on proof of full vaccination or recovery).'

Reopen-EU site

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman  over a year ago

On a mooch

Super Green Pass

A Super Green Pass, also known as an EU digital COVID certificate, certifies full vaccination or recovery.

Until 30 April a Super Green Pass is required to access indoor restaurants and bars, hotels, as well as museums, cultural centres, sports facilities and stadiums. A Super Green Pass is also needed to access outdoor facilities such as swimming pools, wellness centres, ski lifts and to participate in celebrations following civil and religious ceremonies. As of 1 April the Super Green Pass is no longer mandatory for outdoor restaurants and bars and on public local and regional transport.

Italy will accept the UK’s proof of COVID-19 recovery and vaccination record as the equivalent to a Super Green Pass as long as it is in the form of a verifiable QR code.

Taken from here

https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice/italy/coronavirus

Thanks all. I had taken the information off the government site but had an email that contradicted that from my flight provider.

It's all been good though.. my pass has never been used as much lol

Central

"Thanks all. I had taken the information off the government site but had an email that contradicted that from my flight provider.

It's all been good though.. my pass has never been used as much lol "

It's amazing the difference between us and elsewhere, when you spend time in some other countries, like Italy. My pass was used almost nonstop in Cyprus.

"Thanks all. I had taken the information off the government site but had an email that contradicted that from my flight provider.

It's amazing the difference between us and elsewhere, when you spend time in some other countries, like Italy. My pass was used almost nonstop in Cyprus. "

yeah its been an eye opener for sure x

By *eryBigGirlWoman  over a year ago

East Yorkshire

It's amazing the difference between us and elsewhere, when you spend time in some other countries, like Italy. My pass was used almost nonstop in Cyprus. "

Agree having been to Cyprus twice during the pandemic. They don’t mess about and don’t take ‘I’m exempt from wearing a mask’ bullshit either. One whiny woman claiming she had a GP letter in her messenger app was clearly told mask on or €300 fine soon put her mask on. Shame the UK weren’t even half as vigilant!!

By *heshbifellaMan  over a year ago

Crewe

It's amazing the difference between us and elsewhere, when you spend time in some other countries, like Italy. My pass was used almost nonstop in Cyprus.

Agree having been to Cyprus twice during the pandemic. They don’t mess about and don’t take ‘I’m exempt from wearing a mask’ bullshit either. One whiny woman claiming she had a GP letter in her messenger app was clearly told mask on or €300 fine soon put her mask on. Shame the UK weren’t even half as vigilant!!"

A mate was in the Canaries last week and a gobby female was doing the exemption routine in the hotel restaurant. She was shouting the odds about rights and God knows what, all of which went over the manager's head, who promptly called the Guardia Civil. Within seconds of them arriving, her mask was firmly on with 'lo siento' pouring from her now hidden mouth!

Here, we'd have organised counselling and compensation for daring to challenge her. If she'd have been challenged at all.

Later round the pool, she admitted she was not exempt, just hated the mask 'irritating' her. Not that any UK exemption would count in Spain!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Good look at the airports

By *exiSalliTV/TS  over a year ago

Chester

"I read up was pretty sure that the nhs covid pass is equivalent to the eu super pass...but had a email from my flight carrier that has left me in doubt.

Anyone travelled to Italy recently tell me if I am indeed okay to use my nhs covid pass. I've printed a copy off as well as got the app.

"

I was in Italy last week, my COVID pass works but you needed to fill in the EU passenger locator form.

"Good look at the airports "
why... it's been fine.. Milan was really strict but it all ran smoothly

Crewe

"Good look at the airports why... it's been fine.. Milan was really strict but it all ran smoothly "

He means he's having a good look at the airports as international travel is so smooth! Bar Manchester.

By *astleman46Man  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

Simple dont go to Italy..discrimination

"Simple dont go to Italy..discrimination"
why is it discrimination.....I had a great time , it was easy enough to have my code ready. Also had id ready as some places wanted to double check it was your code, as most people had screen shots of the code.

Masks were worn in all inside areas and on public transport and had to be ffp2 or higher masks. Worn properly too, no mask, no entry, no excemptions

By *averockrockMan  over a year ago

swindon

"I read up was pretty sure that the nhs covid pass is equivalent to the eu super pass...but had a email from my flight carrier that has left me in doubt.

"

You need to generate the QR code from the NHS Covid App. Chose the option for travel.

Central

"Simple dont go to Italy..discrimination why is it discrimination.....I had a great time , it was easy enough to have my code ready. Also had id ready as some places wanted to double check it was your code, as most people had screen shots of the code.

Masks were worn in all inside areas and on public transport and had to be ffp2 or higher masks. Worn properly too, no mask, no entry, no excemptions "

Cyprus was similar too - they introduced law that insisted on ID, alongside the passes. Like others here, there were occasional gobby individuals who proclaimed rights etc but entry refusal soon got them shutting up and producing the right things to gain entrance.

In countries where such systems have been well managed, it's been an eye-opener, for what we've missed out on in England. I've not been to Scotland or Wales through Covid, to have experience of their systems, though I liked the Northern Ireland implementation, when there.

By *iving Bi a TryMan  over a year ago

Alicante, Spain. (Sometimes in Wales)

I arrived in Italy on the 2nd April from Spain. No one asked to see a covid pass at the airport or at any stage in the 9 days I was there.

I hope that helps?

Gbat

By *iving Bi a TryMan  over a year ago

Alicante, Spain. (Sometimes in Wales)

No one asked to see the EU PLF either.

Gbat

"No one asked to see the EU PLF either.

Gbat"

you can't fly without it being uploaded. I had to also have uploaded my covid pass to even take my flight. I also had to show it at Milan bergamot to even go through security.

At the train station I couldn't even order breakfast without showing it

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"I arrived in Italy on the 2nd April from Spain. No one asked to see a covid pass at the airport or at any stage in the 9 days I was there.

I hope that helps?

Gbat "

Maybe because you arrived from Spain not UK ?

By *dam and slutCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

Is there a pandemic? Not here in trafford, it seems no one is wearing masks, or hand sanitising. I fancied a coffee, popped into McCrap to buy one, sat for 3/4 hour, no one cleaning the self selection screen..asked the manager why, replied their cleaned once a day ..don't forget to lick your fingers folks when choosing and eating a happy meal

Adam

By *ackformore100Man  over a year ago

Tin town

"Simple dont go to Italy..discrimination why is it discrimination.....I had a great time , it was easy enough to have my code ready. Also had id ready as some places wanted to double check it was your code, as most people had screen shots of the code.

Masks were worn in all inside areas and on public transport and had to be ffp2 or higher masks. Worn properly too, no mask, no entry, no excemptions

Cyprus was similar too - they introduced law that insisted on ID, alongside the passes. Like others here, there were occasional gobby individuals who proclaimed rights etc but entry refusal soon got them shutting up and producing the right things to gain entrance.

In countries where such systems have been well managed, it's been an eye-opener, for what we've missed out on in England. I've not been to Scotland or Wales through Covid, to have experience of their systems, though I liked the Northern Ireland implementation, when there. "

Shows what people are capable of doing when they want something enough and when it's enforced.

By *ungry CatCouple  over a year ago

Belfast

"Is there a pandemic? Not here in trafford, it seems no one is wearing masks, or hand sanitising. I fancied a coffee, popped into McCrap to buy one, sat for 3/4 hour, no one cleaning the self selection screen..asked the manager why, replied their cleaned once a day ..don't forget to lick your fingers folks when choosing and eating a happy meal

Adam"

Do you not wash your own hands before eating or handling your food or touching your face?

How is the touchscreen in McCrap different from a handrail on a bus? Or cash in your pocket? Or a shopping trolley? Or freezer handles in tesco? Or door handles to public buildings? Or even keypads to put in your pin code if you don't carry cash?

Do you have a go at bus drivers and tesco managers and all workers in public buildings or is it just McCrap that isn't up to your standards?

Did you know that having a designated touch point cleaner takes away one staff member from a shift which leaves rest of the staff short and under more pressure which results in overall worse hygiene practices? Because believe me, no hospitality and retail establishments have ever made up a magic budget to cover that extra cost. You just have to make do when it comes to being short staffed.

What if one or two staff members already didn't show up to work - that's even more pressure on staff collectively.

It's easy to throw stones at others....

Missus

By *ryandseeMan  over a year ago

Yorkshire

I am sorry but in the majority of cases they just don't care and that is my experience and my opinion based on what I see every day and almost everywhere. It has actually got worse rather than better, very sad to see.

Crewe

"Is there a pandemic? Not here in trafford, it seems no one is wearing masks, or hand sanitising. I fancied a coffee, popped into McCrap to buy one, sat for 3/4 hour, no one cleaning the self selection screen..asked the manager why, replied their cleaned once a day ..don't forget to lick your fingers folks when choosing and eating a happy meal

Adam

Do you not wash your own hands before eating or handling your food or touching your face?

How is the touchscreen in McCrap different from a handrail on a bus? Or cash in your pocket? Or a shopping trolley? Or freezer handles in tesco? Or door handles to public buildings? Or even keypads to put in your pin code if you don't carry cash?

Do you have a go at bus drivers and tesco managers and all workers in public buildings or is it just McCrap that isn't up to your standards?

Did you know that having a designated touch point cleaner takes away one staff member from a shift which leaves rest of the staff short and under more pressure which results in overall worse hygiene practices? Because believe me, no hospitality and retail establishments have ever made up a magic budget to cover that extra cost. You just have to make do when it comes to being short staffed.

What if one or two staff members already didn't show up to work - that's even more pressure on staff collectively.

Missus

"

Couldn't have put it better, superb reposte to the McCrap customer, kind of person who'd make your heart sink if you worked there with his inane questions. Should've learned hand hygiene by now and take responsibility for it! Stop looking for someone to blame all the time

By *ungry CatCouple  over a year ago

Belfast

Adam

Missus

Couldn't have put it better, superb reposte to the McCrap customer, kind of person who'd make your heart sink if you worked there with his inane questions. Should've learned hand hygiene by now and take responsibility for it! Stop looking for someone to blame all the time "

I was working in retail throughout 2020 and we had hundreds of those stupid rules that didn't make sense around.

Only one staff member allowed in canteen, but in smoking area - as many as you want, syrups were taken away from coffee machines, but sugar, stirrers and lids were fine, only one person was allowed in the office at one time, but 8-9 of us were using the same computer in said office every day, we had a touch point cleaner, who's sole job was to spray everything with sanitizer and wipe it down - it made everything so sticky, staff had to clean all touch points after they're cleaned, when masks were made mandatory - it was 16/17 year old petrified kids getting screamed at by customers, staff weren't allowed to get a lift from their Co workers to get to work, but public transport was okay... I could go on and on at all the nonsense that was going on just to make people feel "safer".

» Add a new message to this topic