FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Day 2 of having the Rona

Day 2 of having the Rona

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So bored already and feeling completely crappy!

Help take my mind off it ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *roop69Man  over a year ago

St Columb Major

I had it before Xmas it sucks at least I had my missus to text while she was at work

By *lbert55Man  over a year ago

Ramsgate

I'm on day 21 feel like crap, no energy to talk to anybody

By *orwegian BlueMan  over a year ago

Iceland, but Aldi is closer..

Could be worse, you could have man flu..

By *LiamMan  over a year ago

Midlands

I cringe when people call it 'the rona'

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I tested positive this afternoon and i've been bed bound all day (for the wrong reason)

Feeling very lethargic

There’s many people at work coming down with covid, my manager mentioned that it may soon be classed within your sickness year! Ffs can’t help if I get it but the nhs states that you can’t return to work unless you test negative day 5&6! It’s bonkers

By *rKeefyMan  over a year ago

Ashton

Tested positive 9amish yesterday.

So far feels like flu, muscles ache, sore throat, caugh, bit of a headache and mild temperature and feel a chill especially when I move to get a drink or something to eat.

Got to watch spiderman no way home and and season 2 of the witcher on Netflix

By *rKeefyMan  over a year ago

Ashton

Was looking forward to the Manchester socal this weekend, but obviously had to cancel that

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"I cringe when people call it 'the rona'"

Me too !

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

Don't most of us?

Never social distanced, never tested, never wore muzzles, never been jabbed, never been ill. Beat that! X

By *eadingCouple1963Couple  over a year ago

Reading

"Never social distanced, never tested, never wore muzzles, never been jabbed, never been ill. Beat that! X"

Wow, you must be so proud Muzzle

By *TMA that man againMan  over a year ago

worester

"There’s many people at work coming down with covid, my manager mentioned that it may soon be classed within your sickness year! Ffs can’t help if I get it but the nhs states that you can’t return to work unless you test negative day 5&6! It’s bonkers"

That was the rule a few months back. Now officially there is only "advice" with no compulsion to isolate at all.. hopefully most people still will. But not so easy for them if they are losing pay.

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

Father and his partner have it. He has been knocked for six.

By *a LunaWoman  over a year ago

Southern Wales

Myself and my kids had it a few weeks ago. My one son was bad for 24 hours, my other son was totally fine. I was ill for about 3 days with aches, headache and sore throat but it has left me with bladder issues. I googled it and it is shown as a Covid side effect, thankfully it seems to be easing off now but it’s been horrible.

And I’ve had the 3 jabs due to my work.

By *oppet22TV/TS  over a year ago

huddersfield

I got it yesterday feel like crap but could be worse life gos on

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

"There’s many people at work coming down with covid, my manager mentioned that it may soon be classed within your sickness year! Ffs can’t help if I get it but the nhs states that you can’t return to work unless you test negative day 5&6! It’s bonkers"

Took me 9 days to get my first negative test again (only a week ago). But I’m lucky; being self-employed I can pay myself full wages after 9 days of zero income

[Removed by poster at 09/04/22 14:07:27]

"[Removed by poster at 09/04/22 14:07:27]"

Rather harsh good you took it down

"[Removed by poster at 09/04/22 14:07:27]

Rather harsh good you took it down"

Couldn’t be arsed to be honest , seen enough death with it

By *urora1912Woman  over a year ago

Norfolk East anglia

It's already classed in our sickness where I work

By *urora1912Woman  over a year ago

Norfolk East anglia

"There’s many people at work coming down with covid, my manager mentioned that it may soon be classed within your sickness year! Ffs can’t help if I get it but the nhs states that you can’t return to work unless you test negative day 5&6! It’s bonkers

It's already classed in our sickness where I work "

I should add we are being told to stay off if we have it, they don't want us going to work

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Never social distanced, never tested, never wore muzzles, never been jabbed, never been ill. Beat that! X"

I do wonder how we got to the stage where not having empathy and curtesy for fellow human beings became such a badge of honour….

But I suppose the fact that people feel they can brag about it says it all….

I tested positive yesterday, and I am feeling rough. I caught it from my hubby who either picked it up from Meadowhall or one of his customers.

I'm double jabbed and boostered so I am hoping this is as bad as it gets.

Done my best to catch it for a week off work but not had it perhaps you need the jab

"Done my best to catch it for a week off work but not had it perhaps you need the jab"

Some people. Honestly. Have no words

By *iobhan123Woman  over a year ago

Deal

"Done my best to catch it for a week off work but not had it perhaps you need the jab

Some people. Honestly. Have no words "

Me either, just take annual leave!! Clearly never had it or wouldn't be playing Russian roulette for a fecking week off work!!

By *uenevereWoman  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"Done my best to catch it for a week off work but not had it perhaps you need the jab"

Are you crazy?

You might be lucky and just get mild symptoms or... you could end up in hospital on a ventilator.

I'm rarely ill but with Covid I spent most of 3 days in bed and 4 weeks later am still not right.

By *eedsmale36Man  over a year ago

Leeds

Never loved Elvis !

"Done my best to catch it for a week off work but not had it perhaps you need the jab

My family as just got over it. My daughter still hadn't 3 weeks later and been very poorly. When I see something like this it makes me so mad that someone can be so flippant. I hope for your sake your wish doesn't come true. Because to wish for COVID is sick in itself

Some people. Honestly. Have no words

Me either, just take annual leave!! Clearly never had it or wouldn't be playing Russian roulette for a fecking week off work!!"

By *ollinrock77Man  over a year ago

mullingar

You are a right fucking gobshite

And another person tested positive today! Ffs

By *ingle Beds LassWoman  over a year ago

Bedfordshire

Day 2 for me... luckily paramol is working wonders for symptoms. I'm able to work from home, but keep needing naps. Running out of basics so will have to resort to online shop.

Hope you all feel better soon.. pain in the arse getting it.. 3 times since Jan 2021 for me..

By *izandpaulCouple  over a year ago

merseyside

"[Removed by poster at 09/04/22 14:07:27]

Rather harsh good you took it down

Couldn’t be arsed to be honest , seen enough death with it"

I've started to feel this way with the virus thread.

You start to type out a reply and then think "oh Christ, can't be arsed".

Maybe a good sign.

By *estivalMan  over a year ago

borehamwood

Am sat in my own room in hospital for something not related to covid but got tested before they could put me on a ward and it came back positive, have no symptoms and it dosent seem to be making the complaint i came i with worse, been here since sunday morning and got told today if im lucky they will kick me out friday or saturday, so enjoying the morphine and if the virus does start kicking the crap outa me im already in the best place

By *questMan  over a year ago

peterborough

I finally got a negative test laat Wednesday, after testing positive 9 days before. I wasnt the only one - a good third of our team was hit that week.

I asked a good friend of mine for advice on getting through it, since he had had it 2 months before. Fluids , painkillers, rest and time he said. He was right.

The fatigue will really hit you, and the dry cough etc can take weeks to shake off ( i still have mine). Some others lost their sense of taste/smell and others it was their stomach - there are a range of impacts.

Throat lozenges, things like custard, Lemsip, painkillers, Vick, Olbus Oil/ inhalation, etc all help. If your asthmatic like me, John Hopkins has a good set of exercises for the lungs and a oxi pulse meter is about £15.

Rest. Because its the fatigue that will hit you. And it wont just stop when you are negative, so take it easy for a while.

The people who say its like a bad cold are not entirely wrong for some, but its not mild, and can be dangerous. Certainly not something to take lightly. And its absolutely not over, so get sone spare LFTs in.

"Day 2 for me... luckily paramol is working wonders for symptoms. I'm able to work from home, but keep needing naps. Running out of basics so will have to resort to online shop. "

13 people at the social (so far) and the threads have disappeared.

By *illynillyCouple  over a year ago

Wiltshire

I Nilly have been in the thick of it for almost 2 weeks....3 in the house positive, 2 still testing positive...for me its a waiting game still...hoping I ve missed it but be a miracle if I do ...hope y'all feel better soon

By *unterxMan  over a year ago

Derry

"I cringe when people call it 'the rona'

Me too !"

me also lol

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Day 2 for me... luckily paramol is working wonders for symptoms. I'm able to work from home, but keep needing naps. Running out of basics so will have to resort to online shop.

13 people at the social (so far) and the threads have disappeared. "

Make that 14

"Day 2 for me... luckily paramol is working wonders for symptoms. I'm able to work from home, but keep needing naps. Running out of basics so will have to resort to online shop.

Make that 14 "

Bedfordshire

Make that 14 "

Oh no

I'm relieved in a way as I'm off to Jamaica with 14 other FAB folk in just over 2 weeks, so was planning on hibernating before I was due to go. Now I don't have to, well I do now, but I'm free to have fun before I go now too

I'm on day 3, bad night last night with burning up and coughing. On honey and lemon as throat is killing me. Still sound like Barry White. Meh...

By *ed VoluptaWoman  over a year ago

Wirral.

I'm on day 3. Sore throat & blinding headache. Not pleasant at all. I'm due to head to Scotland at the weekend, but not sure that's gonna happen now

Bedfordshire

"I'm on day 3. Sore throat & blinding headache. Not pleasant at all. I'm due to head to Scotland at the weekend, but not sure that's gonna happen now "

I've cancelled all my plans. Nightmare. My mate was coming down from Scotland to help me do major work in my garden. Had to cancel skip and a few restaurant reservations Was going to be a huge step forward in my garden reno... gutted ! Alas \_O_/

Paramol... my headache was so painful. Paramol got rid of it!

Wirral.

"I'm on day 3. Sore throat & blinding headache. Not pleasant at all. I'm due to head to Scotland at the weekend, but not sure that's gonna happen now

I've cancelled all my plans. Nightmare. My mate was coming down from Scotland to help me do major work in my garden. Had to cancel skip and a few restaurant reservations Was going to be a huge step forward in my garden reno... gutted ! Alas \_O_/

Paramol... my headache was so painful. Paramol got rid of it! "

So sorry, that's absolutely shite Speedy recovery for you.

Ooh, and I'll get my neighbour to buy me some paramol! Xx

I finally caught it too... I think my immune was low from a previous bug. I tested negative on Monday, positive on Wednesday. I've cancelled all my social plans and am resting ..my head feels like it is going to explode

Wirral.

"I finally caught it too... I think my immune was low from a previous bug. I tested negative on Monday, positive on Wednesday. I've cancelled all my social plans and am resting ..my head feels like it is going to explode "

Ah, not you too? I think the MLS has turned into a superspreader!

Take it easy Midnight & get well soon, lovely xx

"I finally caught it too... I think my immune was low from a previous bug. I tested negative on Monday, positive on Wednesday. I've cancelled all my social plans and am resting ..my head feels like it is going to explode

Take it easy Midnight & get well soon, lovely xx"

Thanks.. Task has had a negative PCR thankfully

Bedfordshire

"I finally caught it too... I think my immune was low from a previous bug. I tested negative on Monday, positive on Wednesday. I've cancelled all my social plans and am resting ..my head feels like it is going to explode

Take it easy Midnight & get well soon, lovely xx

Thanks.. Task has had a negative PCR thankfully "

I think he was my 'partner' Friday night?

13 people at the social (so far) and the threads have disappeared. "

Quite stirring the pot!

The thread has not disappeared at all!

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/meets/1289104#last

Less than 10% of attendees have tested positive, it’s not a super spreader event.

Personally I feel you should still have to test before going to an event but you don’t have to.

At the Christmas one you did and we still had positive cases... it only takes one person to bring it in unfortunately.

We all made the decision to go

Quite stirring the pot!

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/meets/1289104#last"

That's the next social. Where's the thread from last weekend?

"Less than 10% of attendees have tested positive, it’s not a super spreader event.

Personally I feel you should still have to test before going to an event but you don’t have to.

At the Christmas one you did and we still had positive cases... it only takes one person to bring it in unfortunately.

We all made the decision to go "

Manchester was crazy busy last Saturday. People travel on transport, go to shops, pubs etc.

It wasn't necessarily the social where people got it.

Quite stirring the pot!

That's the next social. Where's the thread from last weekend? "

Which one in particular? There were several?

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman  over a year ago

On a mooch

Quite stirring the pot!

That's the next social. Where's the thread from last weekend? "

All still there

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/meets/1288351#last

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/meets/1288996

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/meets/1288373#last

Wirral.

"Less than 10% of attendees have tested positive, it’s not a super spreader event.

We all made the decision to go "

Aw, Pix I'm not blaming the social as I wouldn't have missed it for the world! Poor choice of words I guess.

And yes, we did all choose to go xx

By *izandpaulCouple  over a year ago

merseyside

Could be worse.

Someone could say....ahh babe, you got the rona, hope you get better soon hun.

By *o new WinksMan  over a year ago

BSE

Manchester was crazy busy last Saturday. People travel on transport, go to shops, pubs etc.

It wasn't necessarily the social where people got it. "

I think it was. I got it and didn't go anywhere in Manchester apart from there.

That being said, it doesn't matter. There is always a risk in social gatherings and we are all adults. It only takes one asymptomatic person who, unawares, could give it to a lot of people.

I would not let it affect my choice to go again. It was a good event.

Hey, this is Omicron, and the latest variant is crazily contagious.

So in likelihood yes, you may well have caught it at the social if you went. It’s the perfect setting.

That’s not a judgement. We’re all going to catch it now, there’s no escaping unless you live like an absolute hermit. So at least you were doing something you enjoyed!

It’s certainly not pleasant, but luckily it’s not as dangerous as it was, especially if you’ve been vaccinated, and then you’ll have a degree of extra immunity. So it could turn out to be a good thing. We probably all have to change our thinking as Covid changes.

I tested positive this week too, and feeling surprisingly ropey. I’ve been pretty careful and I have no idea where, there are just so many folks with it at the mo.

So best wishes to anyone going through it, I’m thinking of you (no matter where you caught it!).

Aw, Pix I'm not blaming the social as I wouldn't have missed it for the world! Poor choice of words I guess.

And yes, we did all choose to go xx"

It’s not you Red... the wooden spoon did the same thing last year at Christmas... I thought she may have got bored but alas!

"Hey, this is Omicron, and the latest variant is crazily contagious.

So in likelihood yes, you may well have caught it at the social if you went. It’s the perfect setting.

That’s not a judgement. We’re all going to catch it now, there’s no escaping unless you live like an absolute hermit. So at least you were doing something you enjoyed!

It’s certainly not pleasant, but luckily it’s not as dangerous as it was, especially if you’ve been vaccinated, and then you’ll have a degree of extra immunity. So it could turn out to be a good thing. We probably all have to change our thinking as Covid changes.

I tested positive this week too, and feeling surprisingly ropey. I’ve been pretty careful and I have no idea where, there are just so many folks with it at the mo.

So best wishes to anyone going through it, I’m thinking of you (no matter where you caught it!)."

Totally and utterly... great points all round x

It’s not you Red... the wooden spoon did the same thing last year at Christmas... I thought she may have got bored but alas!

"

Who is a wooden spoon?

Are you 12?

Who is a wooden spoon?

Are you 12? "

Thought I’d drop a few levels

Who is a wooden spoon?

Are you 12?

Thought I’d drop a few levels "

I was sticking up for you. It clearly wasn't a super spreader event. People can catch it in offices, pubs, etc.

People said it was a great event again.

It wasn't necessarily the social where people got it.

I think it was. I got it and didn't go anywhere in Manchester apart from there.

That being said, it doesn't matter. There is always a risk in social gatherings and we are all adults. It only takes one asymptomatic person who, unawares, could give it to a lot of people.

I would not let it affect my choice to go again. It was a good event. "

Some stats say 1 in 3 people have it currently, so its not surprising i guess

We were on the train, coffee shop, hotel, event, restaurants, shops.. I might have got it from the social, but just as easily could have got it anywhere, once i left my house

I don't think there is any judgement from anyone Pixie, we're all adults and understand the risks.. Task and I talked as late as Friday morning about whether to go and agreed we understood + accepted the risks

Who is a wooden spoon?

Are you 12?

Thought I’d drop a few levels

I was sticking up for you. It clearly wasn't a super spreader event. People can catch it in offices, pubs, etc.

People said it was a great event again. "

Well that has totally floored me... much like my recent Covid positive test!

You didn’t support us in the beginning but I guess people can change

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

For the sake of evening things out, neither Mr KC nor me have tested positive or had any symptoms since the social. I personally have tested 3 times since the Saturday event and was present from start to finish on both Friday and Saturday. So, yes whilst unfortunately some people did get COVID at the social, other people did not. Also people could just have easily caught it at their local pub, the football, in a swingers club etc.

By *s2funtimesCouple  over a year ago

Bargoed

Not jabbed won't jab it's no worse than flu. Survival of the fittest

"For the sake of evening things out, neither Mr KC nor me have tested positive or had any symptoms since the social. I personally have tested 3 times since the Saturday event and was present from start to finish on both Friday and Saturday. So, yes whilst unfortunately some people did get COVID at the social, other people did not. Also people could just have easily caught it at their local pub, the football, in a swingers club etc."

I totally agree with this... We’ve always said we’ll do the events as long as people show up and it’s been yet another amazing weekend!

Obviously there are those that still feel you shouldn’t arrange large events but at some point we have to start taking little risks else we’ll never get back to some kind of normality x

MCR was busy as heck over the weekend due to the football being on too but I still loved the atmosphere x

I’m on day 5 Disney has been my friend

Bedfordshire

Day 4. No fever, headache gone. Snotty nose and sore throat but still positive Have lots to do on garden and house, so at the moment, I'm in my hammock in the garden, wishing for a butler, knowing he isn't going to materialise, so best get my arse up and working Feeling great

peterborough

[Removed by poster at 15/04/22 15:58:44]

peterborough

'Not jabbed won't jab it's no worse than flu. Survival of the fittest'

Not like flu for most - you can die from that. Which is why we vaccinate.

Even the fittest can have a bad time, and its no fun, even if you are.

And if your not, or you spread it to someone who isnt that fit, it can tturn very bad. 651 people died this week from Covid.

It knocked out a third of my team the other week. I am NHS, and I cant work from home. My Trust is on black, which its largely been for a good six months or more. When we werent, its because we were on Critical.

Getting jabbed means keeping people out of hospital. Which means hospital beds and EDs not being overwhelmed.

Individually its not much fun, for the most part. Big picture is we are still struggling. Not 1918 levels, but still bad, whatever govt might say.

I'm feeling waaaay brighter today.. Head fog has gone, just a bit headachy after working all day.

Wirral.

Day 4 and still as rough as anything

Damn my compromised immune system!

"Day 4 and still as rough as anything

Damn my compromised immune system! "

Sorry to hear that . I'm day 5, I've got up, showered, dressed and am sat in the garden. You'll get there, take care and be kind to yourself!

Glasgow

Day 2 for me and pretty rough. I had it in January too so not a happy bunny.

By *amish SMan  over a year ago

Eastleigh

Slight sore throat Wednesday morning, lft test negative. In the evening felt drained. Thursday morning lft test very very feint line in the positive position after 15 mins, so called work to let them know. This morning, booming lft, straight in within seconds. Thing is, I feel like I could have gone to work today, feeling better than the previous day.

DIFFLAM spray helps with the throat though.

Wirral.

Sorry to hear that . I'm day 5, I've got up, showered, dressed and am sat in the garden. You'll get there, take care and be kind to yourself! "

Aw, thank you Lovely xx

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

Damn my compromised immune system! "

Remember, am happy to do an aid run if you need it. I'm off most of the next week.

Wirral.

Remember, am happy to do an aid run if you need it. I'm off most of the next week. "

I know lovely & thank you

Im all stocked up, though. Xx

Sorry to hear that . I'm day 5, I've got up, showered, dressed and am sat in the garden. You'll get there, take care and be kind to yourself! "

I showered today.. Changed my pants too.. Gonna try and was my hair tomorrow

*wash

Bedfordshire

Moved my garden shed on my own today. Might have been a stupid move, but I'm a determined, stubborn singleton

Pffffft to covid

By *utcock61Man  over a year ago

glasgow

well done you!!!!

By * U mineMan  over a year ago

Fun

It's the devil's work, well moving a shed is.

By *lashheartMan  over a year ago

shrewsbury

Had it for a week now for the first time and only got a slight cough. Been dreading it as slightly asthmatic so relieved and guess the 3 jabs done their job. Kept away from everyone and worked on my boat project so every cloud .. hugs for all who’ve had a harder time x

By *inkie and perkyCouple  over a year ago

Kings cross

21 days with the virus and a meet 10days ago?how does that work ?

Glasgow

"21 days with the virus and a meet 10days ago?how does that work ?"

Well spotted.x

NEVER SAT NEVER. COMPLACENCY IS THE ROUTE OF ALL EVIL

"Not jabbed won't jab it's no worse than flu. Survival of the fittest"

And another

Glasgow

"Not jabbed won't jab it's no worse than flu. Survival of the fittest

And another"

I am jabbed, healthcare worker who never caught covid until a week after my booster. 3 months later I have it again so not happy.

By *ptomsMan  over a year ago

lincoln

When will you lot wake up!!!

People on here triple jabbed and catching the so called virus. So was it worth it

I suppose you will be in the queue for the next jab. Good luck with that

"When will you lot wake up!!!

People on here triple jabbed and catching the so called virus. So was it worth it

I suppose you will be in the queue for the next jab. Good luck with that "

If it’s free I’ll have it

Thank you, that's very kind. Good luck to you too.

Eastleigh

Fully jabbed here, and guess what, symptoms are all gone. Considering that I only noticed them on Wednesday that's good going. I suspect if I had no vaccinations I would have had symptoms a lot longer and a lot more painful. Vaccinations don't stop you getting it, just make it less of a problem to your health when you do.

A bit like body armour, it doesn't stop you getting shot, but it does make it more survivable.

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Thank you, and you too

By *piderBunnyCouple  over a year ago

Back of Nowhere and Beyond

[Removed by poster at 16/04/22 08:53:55]

Day 5 of symptoms here but only tested positive on Thursday after 3 negative tests.

This is my 4th round of covid now, first one I was hospitalised for 2 weeks most of which I was on a vent, they didn't think I was coming home (this was during the 1st lockdown, I left the house once only).

2nd it was no worse than a bad cold apart from I couldn't keep my eyes open. The 3rd was after 2 jabs and I believe if I'd not had the jabs I'd have been dead, the only reason I wasn't in the hospital was because I'm stubborn and happened to come out the other side before my stubbornness and oxygen cylinders ran out.

And this time I started off with a sore throat and headache and couldn't keep my eyes open, now I'm exhausted but pretty much down to just a bad cold and aching body.

Those of us who spent time with friends at the weekend all made the decision to mingle with a crowd of people, and we all made the decision to do whatever we did while we were there. I hope that everyone who went to the social was responsible enough to test before they went out (although I'm living proof that LFTs are entirely fallible) and that no one rocked up if they had symptoms. But I have way too much faith in people, and this strain of covid seems to be generally less symptomatic and have more carriers anyway.

I hope everyone feels better soon and is gentle with themselves for as long as they need to be.

Posh

Eastleigh

Lft no so much fallible, they just lag the infection, as yet no one has invented a test that can look ahead.

Oh no Posh, i didn't realise you'd got it again xx gosh i was so worried about you last time... I hope its easier this time.. Sending healing

I think you might be a bit confused here. Was what worth what? There was no down-side to having the jab, and it didn't cost anything. But it saved many lives pre-Omicron.

I'm triple-jabbed and caught Covid this week. I have a couple of underlying health conditions. I was unlucky enough to lose an elderly relative in the first wave, and it was sad and terrible.

Day 3 and I'm pretty much through it. Looks like it's worked to me!

Was it worth it? Hell yeah! Sign me up for the next one in the Autumn so society can keep on going

Ramsgate

Rejoined site historic meet feel free to contact verifier

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"Rejoined site historic meet feel free to contact verifier"

Have you got The Rona ?

Ramsgate

"21 days with the virus and a meet 10days ago?how does that work ?

Well spotted.x"

rejoined site was historic meet please contact verifier

"Oh no Posh, i didn't realise you'd got it again xx gosh i was so worried about you last time... I hope its easier this time.. Sending healing "

And to you gorgeous

It's much easier this time xx

By *uffsandCropsCouple  over a year ago

Shrewsbury

2 friends died with covid when there were no vaccines.

Lots of people I know have just had the recent Omicron, no one died. All had the vaccine.

Your naivety astounds me

I had no symptoms... I only tested as people had reported positives.

Tested positive Monday, just felt tired from a hectic weekend... woke up Tuesday feeling like I was a gonner but glad I woke up.

Sort most of the day in bed sleeping.

Wednesday felt much better and have got better each day thankfully!

Tests still show positive, in fact more positive than the previous 5 days but I have no symptoms again.

Never lost my taste/smell, never had a cough, never had a high temp!

It’s an odd one that’s for sure x

Hoping everyone gets better quickly xx

I’m day 5 - day 3 I started to improve x

By *o new WinksMan  over a year ago

BSE

I only had slight flu on Tues night. Been fine since but still a faint line.

Test again tomorrow. I may need to go back to work as I am getting too much sun

By *ambsCouple_xoCouple  over a year ago

cambridgeshire

I’m on day 6! It sucks!

Bedfordshire

Day 6 here and still positive! Woke up feeling great, ran down stairs, made a cawfee set up the test and 2 red lines ... I almost cried. Mental note to self... don't make anymore plans to see family and friends for 6 months! I'm lucky I can work from home. My friends are back from their weekend away soon so I can ask them to get me some shopping

I finally tested negative, thank goodness.... It's really knocked me for six and I've gone back to cold-like symptoms

Bedfordshire

"I finally tested negative, thank goodness.... It's really knocked me for six and I've gone back to cold-like symptoms "

ditto. I tested negative on Tuesday. 8 days later. Feeling very tired still. Roll on the weekend

By *ikeC81Man  over a year ago

harrow

I am on day 4 for me. Feel more energetic though still very very tired but is chesty cough rather than headache blocked sinus.

By *arky300Man  over a year ago

Doncaster

Yeh its not nice I had it in 2020 was bad for upto 12 weeks.

By *uv2kissMan  over a year ago

fenland

Your life, live it how you like.

Anyone heard of typhoid Mary?

By *ikeC81Man  over a year ago

harrow

"I am on day 4 for me. Feel more energetic though still very very tired but is chesty cough rather than headache blocked sinus.

"

Day 5 line is very feint but still there looks like I will be staying in all weekend

By *llfunandgames7810Man  over a year ago

marlborough ish

I’ve had it twice A symptomatic both times only thing I had is a positive test. Feel like I’ve been extremely lucky

By *olymalelincsMan  over a year ago

nr spalding

So I fell ill about 4 weeks ago now have had all the symptoms of covid (exactly the same symptoms as my brother who has tested positive) and not a single positive test still took the sensible precaution of isolating for the first week and wearing a mask if I did have to go out, am still feeling worn out most days and my asthma is far from good at the moment, I still have the cough and the fatigue even now, if it wasnt covid it was bloody identical and I dont want it again that's for sure. Get well soon people

Wiltshire

"So I fell ill about 4 weeks ago now have had all the symptoms of covid (exactly the same symptoms as my brother who has tested positive) and not a single positive test still took the sensible precaution of isolating for the first week and wearing a mask if I did have to go out, am still feeling worn out most days and my asthma is far from good at the moment, I still have the cough and the fatigue even now, if it wasnt covid it was bloody identical and I dont want it again that's for sure. Get well soon people "

I ve been similar...3 in out house had it...I ve been negative throughout but felt like shite...I think it was hay-fever

By *olymalelincsMan  over a year ago

nr spalding

"So I fell ill about 4 weeks ago now have had all the symptoms of covid (exactly the same symptoms as my brother who has tested positive) and not a single positive test still took the sensible precaution of isolating for the first week and wearing a mask if I did have to go out, am still feeling worn out most days and my asthma is far from good at the moment, I still have the cough and the fatigue even now, if it wasnt covid it was bloody identical and I dont want it again that's for sure. Get well soon people

I ve been similar...3 in out house had it...I ve been negative throughout but felt like shite...I think it was hay-fever "

Lol I've never had hayfever so bad I struggle to stay awake driving 5 minutes down the road or needed a nap afterwards its defo been a weird one and not something I fancy getting again any time soon just waiting for my mum who I care for to shake it off as she has been really rough due to existing conditions (lost 1/3 of a lung to cancer at the start of the pandemic)

Wiltshire

"So I fell ill about 4 weeks ago now have had all the symptoms of covid (exactly the same symptoms as my brother who has tested positive) and not a single positive test still took the sensible precaution of isolating for the first week and wearing a mask if I did have to go out, am still feeling worn out most days and my asthma is far from good at the moment, I still have the cough and the fatigue even now, if it wasnt covid it was bloody identical and I dont want it again that's for sure. Get well soon people

I ve been similar...3 in out house had it...I ve been negative throughout but felt like shite...I think it was hay-fever

Lol I've never had hayfever so bad I struggle to stay awake driving 5 minutes down the road or needed a nap afterwards its defo been a weird one and not something I fancy getting again any time soon just waiting for my mum who I care for to shake it off as she has been really rough due to existing conditions (lost 1/3 of a lung to cancer at the start of the pandemic)"

To be honest I ve only had hay-fever for the last few years... was cross country on bikes on Monday and had to bail, only did 12k and couldn't breathe and nothing left in my legs....convinced...but nope still negative lft... haven't had covid throughout and now we have stuff planned and booked in I m bit pissy I didn't just get it out the way...

Nilly

» Add a new message to this topic