FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Covid

Covid

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hocko87 OP   Man  over a year ago

dublin

Guys just warning you even though you are fully vacinated you can still get the virus . I'm dying here .be careful out there guys .

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I'm sorry you're suffering.

It's been known for awhile that the current generation are not sterilising vaccines - it's unfortunate, but it's what we've got at the moment.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

The good news is that infections, when we've lasting immunity, post-vaccination, aren't typically as severe. It's little comfort, when you feel rough. OP. I've had 1 friend infected, after their 3rd and a family member, within a couple of days of their 3rd, so it hadn't developed immunity.

As Swing says, the 1st tranche of vaccines haven't been 'sterilising' vaccines" which eliminate infections. Future ones may be quite different from these.

By *eadingCouple1963Couple  over a year ago

Reading

"Guys just warning you even though you are fully vacinated you can still get the virus . I'm dying here .be careful out there guys . "

And in other news Glenn Miller is still missing

By *enuineguy76Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Guys just warning you even though you are fully vacinated you can still get the virus . I'm dying here .be careful out there guys . "
did you not get the booster ?

By *ock69erMan  over a year ago

Middle o’ Fife

Oh don't I just know it... Double jabbed plus a booster months ago and this morning I test positive

Bad cold / very mild flu like symptoms so not too bad, felt worse with a bad hangover to be honest

By *uffolklad2021Man  over a year ago

Brandon

Was due my 4th shot next week. Have tested positive and feel like crap today. Sore throat, cough and headache. Can’t imagine how bad I would feel without any vaccine protection.

By *lex D.Man  over a year ago

London

The 3rd vaccines wains after 10-12 weeks to a null effectiveness. Your best bet is to actually contract the virus during this period of 'best protection from severe illnes' to achieve natural immunity.

We are lucky too that Omicron is just 75% severe when comparing to the previous varients of concern (we knew this back in December) and offers effective natural immunity protection against the previous more severe VoC.

All obvious caveats apply.

By *heshbifellaMan  over a year ago

Crewe

"The 3rd vaccines wains after 10-12 weeks to a null effectiveness. Your best bet is to actually contract the virus during this period of 'best protection from severe illnes' to achieve natural immunity.

We are lucky too that Omicron is just 75% severe when comparing to the previous varients of concern (we knew this back in December) and offers effective natural immunity protection against the previous more severe VoC.

All obvious caveats apply."

Who says jab 3 wains to zero protection in as little as 10 weeks?

Some people don't want to 'bet' in the manner you describe.

What does 'We are lucky too that Omicron is just 75% severe' mean?

'All obvious caveats apply' is meaningless drivel, like the Sydney University guff. You're putting your name to a fair opinion on a swingers forum, not submitting an affidavit to the Supreme Court.

By *iss SinWoman  over a year ago

portchester

"Was due my 4th shot next week. Have tested positive and feel like crap today. Sore throat, cough and headache. Can’t imagine how bad I would feel without any vaccine protection. "

You might of felt the same?

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Had it twice this year and fully vaccinated. Time to stop testing and just learn to live with the virus I think.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hope you recover soon! Yes despite all the jabs it seems some of us are more prone than others

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Was due my 4th shot next week. Have tested positive and feel like crap today. Sore throat, cough and headache. Can’t imagine how bad I would feel without any vaccine protection. "

I have a lucky rabbit's foot in my pocket to help keep tigers away... haven't seen a tiger in my street since God knows when. Must be working

» Add a new message to this topic