FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Whatever happened to...

Whatever happened to...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ackformore100 OP   Man  over a year ago

Tin town

As Hugh Cornwell once sang...

The covid pass? Is it still used in this country at all?

Will it possibly reappear this winter?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ylonSlutTV/TS  over a year ago

Durham

"As Hugh Cornwell once sang...

The covid pass? Is it still used in this country at all?

Will it possibly reappear this winter?

"

In this country definitely not, wasn't enforced in the correct way so was pointless. In other countries almost certainly yes.

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

You still need it to enter other countries

Tin town

"You still need it to enter other countries"

Is that most other countries or a few others?

Does it still expire 270 days after your last jab?

Leeds

73 countries out of the total of 193 do not require a Covid pass.

Yes they expire 270 days after last vaccination

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

"73 countries out of the total of 193 do not require a Covid pass.

Yes they expire 270 days after last vaccination"

thought there was no limit if you had the booster xxx

By *aussageMan  over a year ago

sherborne

What would even be the point? The vaccine never even stopped you getting the disease. Unless you just have a hard-on for a Chinese style social credit system.

Leeds

"thought there was no limit if you had the booster xxx"

Yes you are right

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"What would even be the point? The vaccine never even stopped you getting the disease. Unless you just have a hard-on for a Chinese style social credit system."
well said its on its way.. Wakey wakey people, quickly

By *izandpaulCouple  over a year ago

merseyside

"What would even be the point? The vaccine never even stopped you getting the disease. Unless you just have a hard-on for a Chinese style social credit system."

Bet some guys are getting a semi just reading your post.

I'm just mildly moist.

shows how little you know about the covid pass.. it's not just about the vaccine at all... it also shows if you have had a recent test, or recovering from covid.

I had to use it a lot while I was recently in Italy and Sicily. Couldn't even get a cup of tea at the cafe at the station without showing my pass.

It was so easy and not really an issue

By *uliette500Woman  over a year ago

Hull

The 270 days is if you have only had 2 jabs. Indefinite cover at the moment if you have had the booster.

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

I think the UK domestic covid passport was abolished on the 12th of May, the international one is still around though

sherborne

"What would even be the point? The vaccine never even stopped you getting the disease. Unless you just have a hard-on for a Chinese style social credit system. shows how little you know about the covid pass.. it's not just about the vaccine at all... it also shows if you have had a recent test, or recovering from covid.

I had to use it a lot while I was recently in Italy and Sicily. Couldn't even get a cup of tea at the cafe at the station without showing my pass.

It was so easy and not really an issue "

Omicron is extremely mild. Why even bother testing or presenting tests? If official numbers are to believed 1/3 people have already have it. Give it another year most people will have had it.

The reason governments want covid passes is because they want control. You can't participate in society unless you have enough good Boi points. The road to tyranny.

Thought this thread was about the likely lads

merseyside

"Thought this thread was about the likely lads "

You're not far wrong.

Some very likely lads and ladies on here.

"What would even be the point? The vaccine never even stopped you getting the disease. Unless you just have a hard-on for a Chinese style social credit system. shows how little you know about the covid pass.. it's not just about the vaccine at all... it also shows if you have had a recent test, or recovering from covid.

Omicron is extremely mild. Why even bother testing or presenting tests? If official numbers are to believed 1/3 people have already have it. Give it another year most people will have had it.

The reason governments want covid passes is because they want control. You can't participate in society unless you have enough good Boi points. The road to tyranny.

"

extremely mild you say. It put my healthy daughter in law in hospital ( no vaccines). I'm also on day 4 of feeling quite rubbish...

Thankfully I tested early on and was able to isolate myself from my vulnerable daughter who lives with me. Im staying out of her way and wearing a mask and gloves unless in my own room.

By *agneto.Man  over a year ago

Bham

I know. Wasn't I supposed to be in an internment camp while bill gates and the global elite chilled in their sky palaces too.

[Removed by poster at 14/05/22 00:12:34]

extremely mild you say. It put my healthy daughter in law in hospital ( no vaccines). I'm also on day 4 of feeling quite rubbish...

Thankfully I tested early on and was able to isolate myself from my vulnerable daughter who lives with me. Im staying out of her way and wearing a mask and gloves unless in my own room. "

The worlds gone mad. If you lock the door covid cant get in

Oh, whatever. .get on with life

By *teveuk77Man  over a year ago

uk

"

You lot still banging on about this control?! What part of society are you unable to participate in? If you lot were to be believed 12 months ago, by now we literally wouldn't be able to step outside our houses without showing a covid pass. With the exception of a limited number of people carrying on wearing masks in supermarket you wouldn't have known we had just been through a 2 year pandemic.

"

You lot still banging on about this control?! What part of society are you unable to participate in? If you lot were to be believed 12 months ago, by now we literally wouldn't be able to step outside our houses without showing a covid pass. With the exception of a limited number of people carrying on wearing masks in supermarket you wouldn't have known we had just been through a 2 year pandemic.

"

If it wasn't control then what was it? They tried and failed to bring it in here however look at the many other countries with them enforced now. Looks alot like control to me in those countries...

Don't be so naive...

merseyside

"

If it wasn't control then what was it? They tried and failed to bring it in here however look at the many other countries with them enforced now. Looks alot like control to me in those countries...

Don't be so naive..."

Try living and working in a country where the authorities actually do like to control.

Pick one of the shit hole African states and then have a rethink.

Or, have a chat with my husband when he gets back home, he's working away at present but sure he would love to hear your take on control.

Have fun, don't be too scared to go to Asda.

By *elightful 2Couple  over a year ago

No longer in the UK.

It was so easy and not really an issue "

We live in Greece, until a couple of weeks ago you could only enter a supermarket, bakery, doctors and a pharmacy without one.

No hassle at all, I carried a paper form but a lot just downloaded it onto their phones.

"

Don't be so naive..."

it wasn't about control at all. I recently visited Italy and many places you needed to show your pass... it was easy. I chose to have it on my phone. You showed the qr code and they scanned it, so I could carry on living my life. It wasn't really any hassle.

Also people seem to hung up that it's a vaccine pass... and actually it isn't.. as it includes recent negative tests and recent recovery from covid x

By *instonandLadyAstorCouple  over a year ago

Not where we seem to be...

Is there a record for how many times vaccine function needs to be explained to some people?

It's not even CSE level educational standard......

Winston

Tin town

From this week's covid surveillance report....

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/1075115/COVID-19_vaccine_surveillance_report_12_May_2022_week_19.pdf

"As described above, several studies have provided evidence that vaccines are effective at

preventing infection"

By *penbicoupleCouple  over a year ago

Northampton

If it was meant as a control measure, it wasn't a very effective one.

If I was going to get all Conspiracy Theorist about it - and other measures like track and trace - I'd be more concerned about the selling of personal info on to private companies.

It shouldn't even be a thing regardless of how "easy" it is to use. You're another one that shouldn't be so naive, chances are it won't just end with this. It already includes boosters.

"It shouldn't even be a thing regardless of how "easy" it is to use. You're another one that shouldn't be so naive, chances are it won't just end with this. It already includes boosters."
why shouldn't it be a thing... ? Not sure how I'm naive..and yes of course it includes boosters... it also includes if you have had a recent negative test or recent recovery from covid. So what am I missing

"It shouldn't even be a thing regardless of how "easy" it is to use. You're another one that shouldn't be so naive, chances are it won't just end with this. It already includes boosters. why shouldn't it be a thing... ? Not sure how I'm naive..and yes of course it includes boosters... it also includes if you have had a recent negative test or recent recovery from covid. So what am I missing "

Give me a valid reasons as to the benefits it brings...there are none!

By *la87Man  over a year ago

acton

"

Is there a record for how many times vaccine function needs to be explained to some people?

Winston"

You're very quick to insult people's intelligence. Vaccines have been a useful tool to usually all but eliminate disease. MMR, great, small pox? Eradicated. Yellow fever, defeated. Polio, mostly defeated.

C19 vaccine doesn't stop you getting it, spreading it or dying. You can't be so dense that you're not aware of this. Your vaccination status is your business nobody else's it literally doesn't affect them. Hence the passes are about pressuring people into getting vaccinated

"

Winston

You're very quick to insult people's intelligence. Vaccines have been a useful tool to usually all but eliminate disease. MMR, great, small pox? Eradicated. Yellow fever, defeated. Polio, mostly defeated.

C19 vaccine doesn't stop you getting it, spreading it or dying. You can't be so dense that you're not aware of this. Your vaccination status is your business nobody else's it literally doesn't affect them. Hence the passes are about pressuring people into getting vaccinated"

The C19 vaccines work in the same manner as all other vaccines. They perform their function exactly as intended.

It's amusing that you accuse me of insulting people's intelligence, and then insult mine.

Winston

By *teveuk77Man  over a year ago

uk

"

Don't be so naive..."

failed? Wow! Sorry but I don't recall huge protests. I don't recall an uproar. What I do recall is a small minority not having vaccines and calling the rest of us sheep.

Nothing happened to make it fail.

"

Don't be so naive...

failed? Wow! Sorry but I don't recall huge protests. I don't recall an uproar. What I do recall is a small minority not having vaccines and calling the rest of us sheep.

Nothing happened to make it fail."

If it didn't fail it would still be in Place now so that means it did fail.

Not sure why you're going down the route of "us and them" mentality though. That's typical NPC behaviour.

"

Winston

C19 vaccine doesn't stop you getting it, spreading it or dying. You can't be so dense that you're not aware of this. Your vaccination status is your business nobody else's it literally doesn't affect them. Hence the passes are about pressuring people into getting vaccinated"

You do realise I'm not the one saying the C19 vaccines don't work don't you?

Winston

Tin town

Back to the op... Which was does the pass still exist here and is it still used? ... It seems the answer is... No in the UK... But some parts of Europe still insist upon it to get a coffee and other bits.

By *la87Man  over a year ago

acton

"

It's amusing that you accuse me of insulting people's intelligence, and then insult mine.

Winston

"

I was suggesting you were dishonest, not dense. But your last comment makes me convinced you're at that special intersection between wrong and too arrogant to realise it.

"

Winston

but they do work. Sorry but your very wrong if you don't see that

It may not have stamped out covid but it has helped in the same way the flu jab helps.

I have seen first hand the difference it makes. And as this was about the covid passport which was never just about the vaccine anyway... your point isn't valid.

.the covid passport included many aspects, oniy one of which was if you had your vaccines. You could easily have one if unvaccinated just do a test or be recovered from covid less than 90 days ago

"

Winston

I was suggesting you were dishonest, not dense. But your last comment makes me convinced you're at that special intersection between wrong and too arrogant to realise it."

Your own words; "You can't be so dense that you're not aware of this"

You didn't come close to suggesting I'm dishonest.

And again, I'm not the one saying the Covid vaccines don't work. I'm fully aware of how all vaccines, including the covid ones are supposed to function. And I'm fully aware that the covid vaccines are doing exactly as designed.

Winston

sherborne

"

Winston

I was suggesting you were dishonest, not dense. But your last comment makes me convinced you're at that special intersection between wrong and too arrogant to realise it.

And again, I'm not the one saying the Covid vaccines don't work. I'm fully aware of how all vaccines, including the covid ones are supposed to function. And I'm fully aware that the covid vaccines are doing exactly as designed.

Winston"

Doing exactly as designed? They were supposed to stop you getting from covid. They have been a total and complete failure in that regard.

"

Winston

Winston

Doing exactly as designed? They were supposed to stop you getting from covid. They have been a total and complete failure in that regard."

They were not designed to stop anyone catching Covid.

They have been a total and utter succes.

Winston

Tin town

You see its interesting... And I'm only posting this to add to the debate...

If you look at this website.. Which is an official EU website here...

https://ec.europa.eu/info/live-work-travel-eu/coronavirus-response/safe-covid-19-vaccines-europeans/how-do-vaccines-work_en

And you look at the section...

"what do vaccines do?"

It says this..

"

Vaccination helps a person’s immune defences to overcome a common disease that they may be exposed to. Being vaccinated prevents people from catching the disease in the vast majority of cases.

In some cases, a person can still get a disease after being vaccinated, but the symptoms are milder and recovery is faster."

"Thought this thread was about the likely lads "

I thought it was about 'The Heroes'

sherborne

"

Winston

Winston

Doing exactly as designed? They were supposed to stop you getting from covid. They have been a total and complete failure in that regard.

Winston"

LOL the whole point of a vaccine is stop you getting the disease. No one would bother vaccinating their children against childhood diseases if they would all still catch the diseases anyway. Vaccines and immunity don't work like this.

The CDC and all the relevant health agencies said that the shots would prevent you from getting covid. They also specifically said that vaccinated people would not be able to transmit the virus and infect others.

Google:

CDC Director Dr. Rochelle Walensky: “Our data from the CDC today suggest that vaccinated people do not carry the virus.”

Regardless of which variant you are talking about, this never proved to be true. But what is true is the database of medical injuries in the EU which lists over 40k+ deaths and over 4 million injuries from these vaccines. Any other vaccine would have long been pulled from the market.

By *atnip make me purrWoman  over a year ago

Reading

"You still need it to enter other countries

Is that most other countries or a few others?

Does it still expire 270 days after your last jab? "

Yes after the 2nd jab but no time limit as yet on the booster.

"

Winston

Winston

Winston

LOL the whole point of a vaccine is stop you getting the disease. No one would bother vaccinating their children against childhood diseases if they would all still catch the diseases anyway. Vaccines and immunity don't work like this.

The CDC and all the relevant health agencies said that the shots would prevent you from getting covid. They also specifically said that vaccinated people would not be able to transmit the virus and infect others.

Google:

CDC Director Dr. Rochelle Walensky: “Our data from the CDC today suggest that vaccinated people do not carry the virus.”

Regardless of which variant you are talking about, this never proved to be true. But what is true is the database of medical injuries in the EU which lists over 40k+ deaths and over 4 million injuries from these vaccines. Any other vaccine would have long been pulled from the market."

no they said they hoped it would... and actually against the initial variant it was doing just that... but it mutated...

The vaccine makes huge differences... we have residents I their 90s and older, that have got covid but they are only mildly sick... yet we had 2 that chose not to have the boosters...and they were hospitalised.

So I don't get how you can't see that they are doing exactly what they should be doing..same as the flu Jab does every year

By *ngel696969Woman  over a year ago

Farnworth

"

Winston

C19 vaccine doesn't stop you getting it, spreading it or dying. You can't be so dense that you're not aware of this. Your vaccination status is your business nobody else's it literally doesn't affect them. Hence the passes are about pressuring people into getting vaccinated

The C19 vaccines work in the same manner as all other vaccines. They perform their function exactly as intended.

Winston

"

Personally I don't think he insulted your intelligence but saying it clearly

We need to show it when we go to Spain in June.

By *hagTonightMan  over a year ago

From the land of haribos.

[Removed by poster at 18/05/22 13:19:22]

By *hagTonightMan  over a year ago

From the land of haribos.

I wonder why in the 73 countries they dont require it?

Durham

Yes they expire 270 days after last vaccinationI wonder why in the 73 countries they dont require it?"

Tourism is more important than their nation's health?

Farnworth

Yes they expire 270 days after last vaccinationI wonder why in the 73 countries they dont require it?

Tourism is more important than their nation's health?"

Or perhaps they've realised the latest information given by their health scientists are more accurate than some on here.

Just saying

Yes they expire 270 days after last vaccinationI wonder why in the 73 countries they dont require it?

Or perhaps they've realised the latest information given by their health scientists are more accurate than some on here.

Just saying "

Have you read the list of countries? Almost all of them are very dependent on tourism.

Farnworth

Just saying

Have you read the list of countries? Almost all of them are very dependent on tourism.

"

Almost eh? But not every single one then.

Durham

Just saying

Almost eh? But not every single one then. "

No some are ran by almost despots that are long term science deniers such bolsonsaro.

Farnworth

Just saying

No some are ran by almost despots that are long term science deniers such bolsonsaro."

So not going to Russia or China then?

What does it matter if some countries are relaxing their restrictions as this country has?

Is this leading to you berating this country's decision?

Just saying

Almost eh? But not every single one then. "

No the other 6 Our countries that most people wouldn't visit anyway.

Farnworth

Just saying

No the other 6 Our countries that most people wouldn't visit anyway. "

There's always someone that wants to visit other places

By *ean counterMan  over a year ago

Kettering/ Market Harborough

All of the heros, all the Shakespearos .. ......Whoops, got carried away then

» Add a new message to this topic