FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Vaccine regret

Vaccine regret

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

How many people have had the vaccine and regret their decision?

Will you be having any further injections?

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *otsossieMan  over a year ago

Chez/Sheff

No regrets, yes of course I will.

Anything to try and avoid being so poorly again in the future.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"How many people have had the vaccine and regret their decision?

Will you be having any further injections? "

Why would people regret it?

By *hetalkingstoveMan  over a year ago

London

Why would people regret it? "

My bet is on watching too many YouTube conspiracy theory videos.

My bet is on watching too many YouTube conspiracy theory videos. "

I agree, and being gullible enough to listen to the "experts" on here

By *bostCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

If you want to go abroad then you need the vaccine, so even if you don’t believe in Covid or think the vaccines are nonesense it is worth it from that POV.

By *irky_coupleCouple  over a year ago

kirky

have you?

By *lutandhubbyCouple  over a year ago

west midlands

you wont be able to enter a lot of clubs ect, without a vaccine card.

By *ilver Fox 60Man  over a year ago

Southport

I am delighted I've had 3 vaccinations and am looking forward to my 4th.

By *irty_DeedsMan  over a year ago

Teesside

No regrets. Wont be having any more however. Had two jabs and two bouts of covid. I'll take my chances with a third go round with covid.

By *ebjonnsonMan  over a year ago

Maldon

I regret having it. I ended up in hospital with a very large clot on my lung straining my heart, further clots in my leg.

I have my final heart check this Friday and on thinners for another few months.

I feel I had a lucky escape, I feel I’m not as fit as before but it’s hard to compare. No lasting damage though - I hope! I know of two other guys local to me that also had 2 x AstraZeneca and ended up in hospital. They are both younger than me and will never fully recover.

Before you all jump on me, I know millions of people had it with no problems. There are reports on YouTube and they are frightening, easy to dismiss but they all refer to clots with AZ only. A couple of people at the cardiac wing at my hospital have also said AZ is the one they get clots with.

I will not have a booster. My cardiologist said “I don’t blame you”.

So, I wish I never had it for my personal health issues. By the way, pretty fit and would regularly cycle 50 to 80 miles, no recent surgery, no flights for years, never had a blood clot in my life. The official report said it was ‘unprovoked’.

Do I support the vaccine program- of course.

By *ovebjsMan  over a year ago

Bristol

No no regrets

By *verAverageLaxedMaverickMan  over a year ago

London

You can travel abroad without it more and more Restrictions around vaccine status are being removed week by week with Spain being the most recent . In the not so near future I think things will be back to normal just like the experts predicted back at the start Of it all , they said 2-3 years until we start seeing normality with travel ect ...

London

I know many people that regret getting it , didn’t feel right after and some claim they still don’t and when you see more of the jabbed catching it and suffering more so than the unjabbed it does make you wonder

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

"If you want to go abroad then you need the vaccine, so even if you don’t believe in Covid or think the vaccines are nonesense it is worth it from that POV. "

My friend who is unvacinated has been to Budapest and Turkey this year.

By *izzy.Woman  over a year ago

Stoke area

"I regret having it. I ended up in hospital with a very large clot on my lung straining my heart, further clots in my leg.

I have my final heart check this Friday and on thinners for another few months.

I feel I had a lucky escape, I feel I’m not as fit as before but it’s hard to compare. No lasting damage though - I hope! I know of two other guys local to me that also had 2 x AstraZeneca and ended up in hospital. They are both younger than me and will never fully recover.

Before you all jump on me, I know millions of people had it with no problems. There are reports on YouTube and they are frightening, easy to dismiss but they all refer to clots with AZ only. A couple of people at the cardiac wing at my hospital have also said AZ is the one they get clots with.

I will not have a booster. My cardiologist said “I don’t blame you”.

So, I wish I never had it for my personal health issues. By the way, pretty fit and would regularly cycle 50 to 80 miles, no recent surgery, no flights for years, never had a blood clot in my life. The official report said it was ‘unprovoked’.

Do I support the vaccine program- of course."

You are the only case that I am aware of Seb and volunteering in a vaccine centre, I know the vaccinators ask everyone how they were after the first vaccines before giving the booster and I'm not aware of anyone needing hospitalisation. We all know sadly there are risks with any medication and the booster that's given is not the same as you have for the first two.

It's every person's choice whether to have them or not.

Personally I don't regret having them and if I need one annually sign me up..

By *heshire-cat74Woman  over a year ago

Stoke on Trent

I have had 3 and regret having the last so far I have been suffering for 6 months with pain in that arm and limited movement I have been told by a consultant today that it's most likely a frozen shoulder caused by the injection and it could take months even years to get the mobility back if at all to how it was

By *ungry CatCouple  over a year ago

Belfast

One family member ended up in a hospital with enlarged heart less than 24h after their second shot. Outcome is a permanently damaged valve at very healthy and active 32 years of age.

They already had covid and breezed through it. They still don't regret their choice.

My mum's arthritis flared up after her second shot, leaving her virtually disabled.

She doesn't regret the shot as she only took it to be able to come visit me (she lives in a different country). I, on other hand regret it and feel I should have done more to make her wait until vaccine passports weren't needed to travel.

I refused all covid shots and my oncologist said "I don't blame you". Got covid while going through chemo. Breezed through it. Zero lasting damage of any kind. Very little symptoms too.

I met a woman while working - her husband suffered a stroke on the same day after getting his shot. That man never got back up off his hospital bed set up in their living room. (I've met him too. In person, so no, its not a random YouTube story ). Needless to say they both regret it deeply.

Lost count of women I know who's periods have never been the same and aside from other issues they regret getting it.

Missus

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I've had five. No regrets and I'd have more if I'm advised to by an appropriate medical professional

By *instonandLadyAstorCouple  over a year ago

Not where we seem to be...

Had 2 plus the booster.

No ill effects, no hesitation in further vaccinations if the expert advice is take them.

Winston

"If you want to go abroad then you need the vaccine, so even if you don’t believe in Covid or think the vaccines are nonesense it is worth it from that POV. "

Not true. I’ve been away three times this year (Greece and Turkey) and I’m unvaccinated.

Maldon

"If you want to go abroad then you need the vaccine, so even if you don’t believe in Covid or think the vaccines are nonesense it is worth it from that POV.

Not true. I’ve been away three times this year (Greece and Turkey) and I’m unvaccinated. "

Did you have to show a negative test result though?

By *ackandtheunicornCouple  over a year ago

liverpool

"If you want to go abroad then you need the vaccine, so even if you don’t believe in Covid or think the vaccines are nonesense it is worth it from that POV.

Not true. I’ve been away three times this year (Greece and Turkey) and I’m unvaccinated.

Did you have to show a negative test result though? "

Yeah we've been away and you just need a negative test. No problem

By *ess King tvTV/TS  over a year ago

KING'S LYNN

Why would I regret it? Stop asking dumb ass questions

By *ore4fundevonCouple  over a year ago

West Devon

I had 2 plus a booster. I don't regret it but I won't be bothering with any further doses though.

I've had covid and I experienced nothing more than a heavy bout of hay fever symptoms but tested positive for 9 days.

Both kids had it and were symptom free within 36 hours - both unvaccinated.

Mrs more had it at the same time and was ill for a week.

Fortunately none of us have had any lasting effects either.

I appreciate everyone's experience is different I can't honestly say whether the vaccine helped me or not and believe everyone has the right to choose.

By *bzboy66Man  over a year ago

Aberdeen

No regrets at all. Had two and the booster, sign me up for the next one. If it goes wrong, I took my chance.

We tend to forget with the passage of time, in the early days, people were dying left right & centre - a thousand per day or more. Total disaster if you have a reaction to the vaccine but then again you never know, Covid may have killed you instead.

Speaking as a woman with 35yrs of incresingly ill health behind her, I am incredibly worried. There is no conspiracy. The larger part of big pharma serves only to print money. If you think otherwise you are either lacking information or choose not to believe what is a dispicible truth of the modern world. They certainly kill more than they cure. But most importantly, they want you dependant on something you need to take long term. Noticed how very few actually recover?!

The "vaccine", (because according to OED, it is not one) is their golden goose.... Why else would they try to seal records for 75yrs, because they're honest?! They rely on cognitive dissonance.

No - why would I have regrets?

Did you have to show a negative test result though? "

The first time I went to Turkey, yes £30 test and nine coming back. The other trip to Turkey and Greece - no tests required.

Did you have to show a negative test result though?

Yeah we've been away and you just need a negative test. No problem "

Lots don’t require a test any more. I went to Greece two weeks ago and no tests was needed

By *oShrinkingVioletWoman  over a year ago

the land of unicorns and fairytales

Had three missed out on the 4th two weeks ago because I cause second dose of covid worse than the first 11/13 of us who went away together two weeks ago all caught covid most of them really ill with it a mix of vaccinated and not and tbh predominantly the unvaccinated had worse symptoms barring two people who have underlying health conditions

I’m booking for my fourth as soon as I’m allowed I’m immune suppressed and I think the risks are worth it in the long run

Manchester (she/her)

"Speaking as a woman with 35yrs of incresingly ill health behind her, I am incredibly worried. There is no conspiracy. The larger part of big pharma serves only to print money. If you think otherwise you are either lacking information or choose not to believe what is a dispicible truth of the modern world. They certainly kill more than they cure. But most importantly, they want you dependant on something you need to take long term. Noticed how very few actually recover?!

The "vaccine", (because according to OED, it is not one) is their golden goose.... Why else would they try to seal records for 75yrs, because they're honest?! They rely on cognitive dissonance."

Why are you worried? We as adults have done our own research and have made our own decisions.

Maybe ignoring the fraudsters who tell you it's "not a conspiracy" would be better for your mental health. Follow the money. The brave noble "truth" tellers have made an absolute fortune deriding public health and hoodwinking "independent thinkers" with their lies.

Why would I regret it? Stop asking dumb ass questions "

It is a question that has been replied to many times and no one has been rude apart from you.

I wonder why that is?

By *ess King tvTV/TS  over a year ago

KING'S LYNN

It is a question that has been replied to many times and no one has been rude apart from you.

I wonder why that is? "

Because people like u ask stupid anti vax questions over and over xx GET OVER IT

London

I wonder why that is?

Because people like u ask stupid anti vax questions over and over xx GET OVER IT"

Hardly a stupid question had many legit responses , nothing decent to add then just don’t add it and don’t be an a hole

There’s lots of numbers coming out in reports, those who are vaccinated and seriously ill or dead and of course those who are not vaccinated.

It’s the persons choice, wether to get it or not.

Some people suffer no ill effects, some do, it’s a gamble you take with lots of medication.

Been vaxed and boosted once.

No more!

"Speaking as a woman with 35yrs of incresingly ill health behind her, I am incredibly worried. There is no conspiracy. The larger part of big pharma serves only to print money. If you think otherwise you are either lacking information or choose not to believe what is a dispicible truth of the modern world. They certainly kill more than they cure. But most importantly, they want you dependant on something you need to take long term. Noticed how very few actually recover?!

The "vaccine", (because according to OED, it is not one) is their golden goose.... Why else would they try to seal records for 75yrs, because they're honest?! They rely on cognitive dissonance.

Why are you worried? We as adults have done our own research and have made our own decisions.

Maybe ignoring the fraudsters who tell you it's "not a conspiracy" would be better for your mental health. Follow the money. The brave noble "truth" tellers have made an absolute fortune deriding public health and hoodwinking "independent thinkers" with their lies. "

I think I've been misinterpreted/misspoke. I speak of the "so called" conspiracy of pharma being purely a vehicle for profit. It it's provable, it's not a conspiracy. At its root there's very little care for humanity there at all.

By *ympho6969Woman  over a year ago

glasgow

Didnt like feeling like shit for a few days after but will still get my boosters

By *ackformore100Man  over a year ago

Tin town

Maybe ignoring the fraudsters who tell you it's "not a conspiracy" would be better for your mental health. Follow the money. The brave noble "truth" tellers have made an absolute fortune deriding public health and hoodwinking "independent thinkers" with their lies. "

Yes indeed. Follow the money. Who has made the most money out of the episode?

Manchester (she/her)

Maybe ignoring the fraudsters who tell you it's "not a conspiracy" would be better for your mental health. Follow the money. The brave noble "truth" tellers have made an absolute fortune deriding public health and hoodwinking "independent thinkers" with their lies.

I think I've been misinterpreted/misspoke. I speak of the "so called" conspiracy of pharma being purely a vehicle for profit. It it's provable, it's not a conspiracy. At its root there's very little care for humanity there at all. "

Yes, I'm aware that's what you believe.

Manchester (she/her)

Yes indeed. Follow the money. Who has made the most money out of the episode? "

Deliveroo?

Tin town

I wonder why that is?

Because people like u ask stupid anti vax questions over and over xx GET OVER IT

Hardly a stupid question had many legit responses , nothing decent to add then just don’t add it and don’t be an a hole "

It's a good question. As pretty soon.. Once summers gone we will be into winter vaccines and boosters... So id have thought it's useful to have the most up to date understanding of risks and benefits so people can make their own informed choices.

Tin town

Deliveroo? "

Wonder if they'll be dropping boosters off with the KFC...

By *irldnCouple  over a year ago

Brighton

Deliveroo? "

Nah in the UK it is Tory Party chums, cronies and family. An absolute forum.

Manchester (she/her)

Deliveroo?

Wonder if they'll be dropping boosters off with the KFC... "

Haha

But - lots of people have made money out of this. A lot of money. Why is it that it's pharma, who are subject to considerable independent regulation globally, that are cast as the bad guys, rather than literally anyone else? Making money for products is what happens in capitalism. (And pharma produced a tested product - not all of the charlatans did, they just fundraise for spouting bullshit and being persecuted. Apparently)

Manchester (she/her)

Deliveroo?

Nah in the UK it is Tory Party chums, cronies and family. An absolute forum."

I was being flippant. Yes, government corruption did certainly intensify.

No regrets, I've just had a booster, no ill effects. However, the vaccines do cause clots, the sort of clots that spout anti-vax BS etc on this forum.

By *I TwoCouple  over a year ago

all around

"I know many people that regret getting it , didn’t feel right after and some claim they still don’t and when you see more of the jabbed catching it and suffering more so than the unjabbed it does make you wonder "

I don't like wearing seatbelts because they hurt my shoulder and I've never crashed so why should I bother

Maldon

"No regrets, I've just had a booster, no ill effects. However, the vaccines do cause clots, the sort of clots that spout anti-vax BS etc on this forum. "

You wouldn’t be so damning if you had suffered a near death experience. I’m not anti vax by the way but based on my experience, no more for me thank you.

London

"I know many people that regret getting it , didn’t feel right after and some claim they still don’t and when you see more of the jabbed catching it and suffering more so than the unjabbed it does make you wonder

I don't like wearing seatbelts because they hurt my shoulder and I've never crashed so why should I bother"

Lol really .....

Maldon

"I know many people that regret getting it , didn’t feel right after and some claim they still don’t and when you see more of the jabbed catching it and suffering more so than the unjabbed it does make you wonder

I don't like wearing seatbelts because they hurt my shoulder and I've never crashed so why should I bother"

What a silly comparison.

By *eroLondonMan  over a year ago

Mayfair

I'm vaccinated to the hilt.

I have no regrets.

I look forward to my next one.

Gin anyone?

Tin town

Your choice isn't it?

No regrets. Yes do it whenever necessary

By *jorkishMan  over a year ago

Seaforth

No regrets at all and will have more if asked too

Manchester (she/her)

"No regrets, I've just had a booster, no ill effects. However, the vaccines do cause clots, the sort of clots that spout anti-vax BS etc on this forum.

You wouldn’t be so damning if you had suffered a near death experience. I’m not anti vax by the way but based on my experience, no more for me thank you."

I nearly lost a close family member to a non Covid vaccine. I get all of my jabs, recognising that every action and inaction involves risk.

By *eroLondonMan  over a year ago

Mayfair

"No regrets, I've just had a booster, no ill effects. However, the vaccines do cause clots, the sort of clots that spout anti-vax BS etc on this forum.

You wouldn’t be so damning if you had suffered a near death experience. I’m not anti vax by the way but based on my experience, no more for me thank you.

I nearly lost a close family member to a non Covid vaccine. I get all of my jabs, recognising that every action and inaction involves risk."

The risk is no less or greater than the temptation of buying an ice cream AND a hot dog after the self service check out in IKEA.

Gin anyone?

Had 2 n having no more . Fuck rest of em making me in to a bastard pin cushion . RIP lady at back of me who passed away with her 2nd Jab. . Enough is enough

Belfast

I wonder how many people became severely affected by the vaccines or died, who are not on fab any more to tell their story of regret.

Missus

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

I’ve had the first two only so I could get the vaccine passport and get out. Not getting the boosters.

By *olly_chromaticTV/TS  over a year ago

Stockport

"I wonder how many people became severely affected by the vaccines or died, who are not on fab any more to tell their story of regret.

Missus "

I wonder how many people didn't get vaccinated but became severely affected by covid or died, who are not on fab any more to tell their story of regret?

By *andB 2020Couple  over a year ago

manchester

VAERS, Yellow Card reporting system m. Pfizer release documents demanded by court order, the ones they tried to keep hidden for 75 years.

So many reasons but each to their own

Still not FDA approved, its EUA. Happy to explain to anyone the truths about it.

Ive been in the industry 25 years

Fab gives me some freedom to speak openly if anyone is interested

The Pfizer docs speak for themselves

Worth a read.

I would say anyone who makes money off it should be questioned about their advice

Anyone really technical look up reverse transcription and mRNA.

No judgement on anyone thats taken it. There will be more jabs for everything so ask for the vaccine inserts. Thats the big give away

By *eadingCouple1963Couple  over a year ago

Reading

"I wonder how many people became severely affected by the vaccines or died, who are not on fab any more to tell their story of regret.

Missus

I wonder how many people didn't get vaccinated but became severely affected by covid or died, who are not on fab any more to tell their story of regret?"

Yep, this

"VAERS, Yellow Card reporting system m. Pfizer release documents demanded by court order, the ones they tried to keep hidden for 75 years.

Still not FDA approved, its EUA. Happy to explain to anyone the truths about it.

Worth a read.

I would say anyone who makes money off it should be questioned about their advice

No judgement on anyone thats taken it. There will be more jabs for everything so ask for the vaccine inserts. Thats the big give away

"

Do not under any circumstances let your employer see this post.

Winston

Reading

"VAERS, Yellow Card reporting system m. Pfizer release documents demanded by court order, the ones they tried to keep hidden for 75 years.

Worth a read.

"

Two years in and still this rubbish being spouted

No regrets, I didn't take a single shot, not for me, my personal choice don't judge. Never had c19, been annoyingly healthy since this event emerged

Belfast

Missus

I wonder how many people didn't get vaccinated but became severely affected by covid or died, who are not on fab any more to tell their story of regret?"

Huge proportion were over 75 and weren't on fab to begin with.

By *ets DanceCouple  over a year ago

Brixworth

[Removed by poster at 07/06/22 20:44:41]

By *ets DanceCouple  over a year ago

Brixworth

A, It is not a vaccine

B, insulting someone for a valid opinion is just plain rude

C, freedom of choice still exists

D, As someone on a swingers site i thought you would be rather more open minded and less narrow minded to personal choice

E, Enjoy

"

By *aria_dreamgirlTV/TS  over a year ago

stockport

What a stupid question

"What a stupid question "

Wuestion is not stupid... stupid are masses blindly fallow what tv say

By *aria_dreamgirlTV/TS  over a year ago

stockport

Conclusively vaccinations have saved lives so if you choose to believe otherwise more fool you.

By *ob198XaMan  over a year ago

teleford

No regrets but I shall not rush to another booster unless something changes significantly.

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

[Removed by poster at 07/06/22 21:05:03]

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

Absolutely no regrets, andcwill have further boosters if advised to do so.

All vaccines carry a certain amount of risk, but in my opinion, the risks of not being vaccinated are much greater.

This applies to all vaccines, not just Covid.

Sadly, the idiocy around Covid vaccines will further reduce vaccine take up in general, further increasing the risks posed by previously well managed diseases like measles

Nita

"What a stupid question

Wuestion is not stupid... stupid are masses blindly fallow what tv say"

WTF!

By *lick01Woman  over a year ago

Newcastle

Exactly what has happened to me too!

Two of my sisters regret having them, they were ill for months after and one has ongoing weird effects in her body. I have not had them and have no intention of

"What a stupid question

Wuestion is not stupid... stupid are masses blindly fallow what tv say"

Say again

By *reenleavesCouple  over a year ago

North Wales

Honestly haven't given it a second thought since getting the 3rd.

By *reat me rightWoman  over a year ago

Rotherham

I've had 3 so far

If they try to give me Moderna again its a definite No from me

By *ayboii2018_12Man  over a year ago

West Midlands

I've had all 3 shots. Personally no regret. Had covid before shots and was rough. Had it again after my 2nd shot was symptomless.

Have female friends who said their periods have been abnormal since having the vaccine. But nothing major. Seems the vaccine effects everyone differently. All medication carries risk. I've been fortunate so far. If they offer me another injection I'll take it not for my health but protect others around me.

"I've had all 3 shots. Personally no regret. Had covid before shots and was rough. Had it again after my 2nd shot was symptomless.

Have female friends who said their periods have been abnormal since having the vaccine. But nothing major. Seems the vaccine effects everyone differently. All medication carries risk. I've been fortunate so far. If they offer me another injection I'll take it not for my health but protect others around me. "

How does the vaccine protect others around you?

By *ylonSlutTV/TS  over a year ago

Durham

"I've had all 3 shots. Personally no regret. Had covid before shots and was rough. Had it again after my 2nd shot was symptomless.

Have female friends who said their periods have been abnormal since having the vaccine. But nothing major. Seems the vaccine effects everyone differently. All medication carries risk. I've been fortunate so far. If they offer me another injection I'll take it not for my health but protect others around me.

How does the vaccine protect others around you? "

if you are talking specifically about the covid vaccines. You are slightly less likely to catch covid, not a lot but statistically less likely so less likely to pass it on. You are infectious and your viral load peak is narrower so less likely to pass it on. Finally and most importantly you are much less to likely to be seriously ill if vaccinated and require a hospital bed or ventilation leaving these bed free for some that become very ill with covid whether vaccinated or not. Think i have covered everything.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

No regrets. I've had 2 different Covid vaccine technologies and they statistically helped to keep me and others safer, as well as helped the UK recover and reopen quicker. A boos to the economy, benefits us all.

Proud of such fantastic global collaboration of research and development. It's great that we've moved on from the dark ages, ignorance and superstitiou having too strong a hold on gullible minds.

manchester

I own the company

But thanks

Moral duty to speak out

So many court cases now for those that covered it up

manchester

Which rubbish

The fact people are falling for it

Or people are telling the truth at last

Durham

"I own the company

But thanks

Moral duty to speak out

So many court cases now for those that covered it up"

Which company do you own?

manchester

So how many vaccine deaths

Whos the fool if you dont look it up

Did Pfizer pay out billions

You do know theres a vaccine injury court

manchester

Not really a place to say that is it

manchester

But you can have a look at UK medical freedom Alliance which i consult on. ISPE technical contributor and lecturer for over twenty years

Please be open minded that theres two sides to all this

If you want to believe the one making billions off the people with zero liability then please just have a think. Bill Gates wants depopulation but so many happy to take his advice and get jabbed

Central

Worth a read.

"

Of course, we don't need FDA interference in our government authorisations for medicinez to the UK and each of the several medicines has separate evaluations here. Thankfully, the research evidence is fully accessible, so there's limited reason for insufficient briefing, for those who are scientifically literate.

manchester

But the data shows more vaccinated are in hospitals

Facts not argument

They admit it doesn’t stop you getting it or transmitting it

If anything triple jabbed more likely to catch a variant as immune system is compromised

manchester

So are you saying the MHRH can approve it

Sorry but that would be a first. Plus trial isn’t over until next year. Check out the trial submission time line

manchester

All drugs in the UK need FDA

Is this your industry

Honest question

manchester

So you are ok with gene therapy

Scares me personally

By *izandpaulCouple  over a year ago

merseyside

No and as many as offered.

My husband has an old yellow vaccine card full of stamps, unfortunately Covid stamp wasn't available, shame, could have got the full set. ????

By *heplayerMan  over a year ago

Manchester

Idiot s follow idiots have vaccinations the same idiots are probably listen to everything boris says ,

By *irty_DeedsMan  over a year ago

Teesside

If I crash at 30mph+ I'm very likely getting injured without a seatbelt. If I catch covid, there's a massive chance I wouldn't even know I had it, with or without a vaccine. The seatbelt analogy is a false equivalency at best.

How does the vaccine protect others around you?

if you are talking specifically about the covid vaccines. You are slightly less likely to catch covid, not a lot but statistically less likely so less likely to pass it on. You are infectious and your viral load peak is narrower so less likely to pass it on. Finally and most importantly you are much less to likely to be seriously ill if vaccinated and require a hospital bed or ventilation leaving these bed free for some that become very ill with covid whether vaccinated or not. Think i have covered everything."

Alright, calm down, I didn't want a lecture, I was just I intrigued as to how many "experts" would surface when I asked the question, and hey presto, you appeared. I know very well that the C19 vaccines primary function is to prevent the infected person from getting seriously ill...it doesn't protect others around you, that's not its main purpose.

"But you can have a look at UK medical freedom Alliance which i consult on. ISPE technical contributor and lecturer for over twenty years

Please be open minded that theres two sides to all this

If you want to believe the one making billions off the people with zero liability then please just have a think. Bill Gates wants depopulation but so many happy to take his advice and get jabbed

"

Obviously I have no idea what your medical qualifications are in relation to virology or epidemiology, or in what capacity they empower you to consult for the UK medical freedom Alliance.

It seems the UK medical freedom Alliance isn't a recognised body (of any shape and descriptio) its more a group of individuals who hold the same views.

None of the body have qualifications or experience in virology or epidemiology.

Many of their body hold no recognised medical qualifications.

They "sell" their "information" and "research" through a subscription service.

If you're a subscriber I'd suggest you've been hoodwinked.

If you receive payment for your consultancy I'd suggest you're a charlatan.

Winston

"So are you saying the MHRH can approve it

Sorry but that would be a first. Plus trial isn’t over until next year. Check out the trial submission time line"

Actual Study Start Date; August 28, 2020.

Actual Primary Completion Date; March 5, 2021.

Estimated Study Completion Date; February 14, 2023.

Are you confusing the Study Completion date with the Primary Completion date.

Primary Completion date is when the Phase 3 trials ended.

Study Completion date is when the data has been reviewed and analysed.

Pertinent date in relation to your claim; the phase 3 trials ended March 5th 2021. (15 months ago)

Winston

Manchester (she/her)

"All drugs in the UK need FDA

Is this your industry

Honest question "

Why would UK drugs need to be approved by an American institution?

No, I don't work in pharmaceuticals. I'm just moderately informed. I would expect someone who has worked in the industry for 25 seconds, much less 25 years, to know that the FDA approves drugs in the United States.

By *rian4uMan  over a year ago

London

The "vaccine", (because according to OED, it is not one) is their golden goose.... Why else would they try to seal records for 75yrs, because they're honest?! They rely on cognitive dissonance."

Bravo. Only requires a little enquiry . Why were the vax suppliers given total immunity from legal challenges. Why were children subjected to the vaccine when there was no evidence that they were at risk.

By *iavelmanMan  over a year ago

Worcester

Can’t say I regret having the vaccine. I’ve had three AZ and a Moderna and no serious side effects. Bit of arm pain around the injection site and on one occasion it felt like a bad flu for a night. If it becomes an annual jab like the flu I will continue to get it.

Bravo. Only requires a little enquiry . Why were the vax suppliers given total immunity from legal challenges. Why were children subjected to the vaccine when there was no evidence that they were at risk. "

Because all pharmaceutical companies are given immunity from prosecution and there is a government back compensation scheme.

And because there was evidence children were at risk.

Winston

By *olymalelincsMan  over a year ago

nr spalding

Nope no regrets here, I have been vaccinated throughout my life against illnesses I will hopefully never get but if I do I will have a head start on fighting the infection thanks to the wonderful world of science and "big pharma", who have managed over the years to increase the average lifespan of humans up and up so that most survive into their 70's and beyond.

I have had 3 doses of Pfizer vaccine and will consider any others that may be required annually just the same as getting my flu jab each year.

I delayed taking first dose, ended up having 1 Pfizer jab a couple of weeks before they tried to seal the documents away for 75 years. I slept for about 15 hours a few days after having it. Decided against a second dose.

I found Dopesick on Disney+ a good watch, not related to covid, but shows the lengths big pharma (in this case Perdue) go for profit.

By *urhiddendesireCouple  over a year ago

Darlington

Why would I regret it? Stop asking dumb ass questions "

Christ almighty!!!

It’s just a question the OP asked.

Yer wanna get off your high horse don’t you

Just a simple

“ no, I don’t regret it”

No regrets, had my fourth in May. No after effects. Had my B12 a couple of days ago too. Lots of pricks !

manchester

Lol you have no idea

Have a nice day

manchester

Just proves you know very little

Not after an argument so have a nice day

manchester

Just wow ?????????????

Manchester (she/her)

"Just proves you know very little

Not after an argument so have a nice day

"

Who are you replying to?

If it's me... I know that the UK is an independent country with different drug regulations to the United States. I know it's not much information compared to someone working in pharmaceuticals, but I never claimed I did. Just that I have rudimentary knowledge for someone who is modestly informed about these matters.

By *Marvel-Man  over a year ago

In The Gym

"Lol you have no idea

Have a nice day"

Yet you mention FDA when the UK.....

By *aughtywifeandhimCouple  over a year ago

luton

No regrets had three and will have more , the clot argument is silly as covid can give you clots ,Have had vaccines all my life , better safe than sorry , I know people who have had covid both with and without the vaccine , and they said less severe with ,people saying they won’t put it in there body as not properly checked , yet they will consume alcohol , fags , unprotected sex , and walk across roads with phones glued to their ears without looking

manchester

Yep

So please feel free to educate me which pharma sites in the UK are not cGMP and FDA

Sorry but its just the way it is

manchester

UK and EU have their own regulations but all go back to FDA

I design processes and consult world wide

We use the same inspections and regulations as most pharma companies are owned by the US

Manchester (she/her)

"Yep

So please feel free to educate me which pharma sites in the UK are not cGMP and FDA

Sorry but its just the way it is"

Ok. If you say so

Is this your industry

Honest question "

The FDA. That's the Food and Drug Administration, headquarters Silver Springs, Maryland, USA, (United States of America) founded 30th June 1906, Jurisdiction USA, (United States of America) founded by Theodore Roosevelt (American) and Harvey Washington Wiley (American)

That FDA, yes?

Winston

Manchester (she/her)

Is this your industry

Honest question

The FDA. That's the Food and Drug Administration, headquarters Silver Springs, Maryland, USA, (United States of America) founded 30th June 1906, Jurisdiction USA, (United States of America) founded by Theodore Roosevelt (American) and Harvey Washington Wiley (American)

That FDA, yes?

Winston"

I can see saying that there needs to be compliance with larger markets. My understanding is that's a thing - but it also includes the EU and Japan.

All being subject to the FDA is some bullshit though.

manchester

Lol ok ??????

Awwww bless ya and Google

Check PL codes and CFR.

But obs you know more than me

Have a good one

manchester

Lol ok ??????

Check PL codes and CFR.

Have a good one

Manchester (she/her)

"Lol ok ??????

Check PL codes and CFR.

Have a good one"

Yes, that much does seem self evident, doesn't it?

Is this your industry

Honest question

That FDA, yes?

Winston

I can see saying that there needs to be compliance with larger markets. My understanding is that's a thing - but it also includes the EU and Japan.

All being subject to the FDA is some bullshit though."

Absolutely, if a company wants to market its product in other countries it would have to be approved by those countries.

The FDA is the responsible body for the USA. Its not the world wide approval authority.

Winston

By *on burgendyMan  over a year ago

limerick

I never got it, alot of friends now say they regret it...ask anyone what happened in the celebrity world anyone in court latley?? Everyone has seen circus..

Now here is the real court case you missed..major pharma phyzer went to court to be granted an order to allow them to dump all data...wouldnt want people knowing its side effects..

manchester

Got to love Google experts

So you know what about clinical trials and pilot plants.

Not arguing with anyone.

Feel free to find me a prescription drugs thats only MHRH approved

Or a plant that produces for UK and Europe thats not FDA. Ill wait lol

Manchester (she/her)

"Got to love Google experts

Not arguing with anyone.

Or a plant that produces for UK and Europe thats not FDA. Ill wait lol"

I mean, you're the one making claims. Burden rests on you to prove it.

Ultimately I think your expertise and experience seems roughly as valuable as mine. (I have the equivalent a GCSE in science) Possibly less

limerick

My bet is on watching too many YouTube conspiracy theory videos. "

the phrase conspiracy theory is used quiet alot by people who are afraid to believe they might have been wrong...what do you do if the world is over populated..but thin the herd..

"Got to love Google experts

Not arguing with anyone.

Or a plant that produces for UK and Europe thats not FDA. Ill wait lol"

Any company that wants to market its product in the USA would have to be approved by the FDA, because the FDA is the responsible body for the USA.

Its not the world wide approval authority, which is what you're claiming.

Winston

Durham

"Yep

Sorry but its just the way it is"

Every company I have worked for follows GMP not cGMP and there is a difference.

By *lym4realCouple  over a year ago

plymouth

No regrets here and we find it a quite massive advantage at our advanced ages ( well Mr4) to be tracked and so if need be we can double check with Bill Gates and Co where exactly we are and it's even a free phone call the people operating it are really friendly and helpful !! and any problems we just go on youtube and watch the handy tips on upgrading !! xxx and looking forward to the great reset as well xxx

I couldn't care who is or isn't vaxxed but some of you are weird, you go on like the more vaccines you get you think it makes you a better person. News flash: it doesn't.

Also for those having digs at the unvaxed, keep doing the devil's work for them. Hope you're getting paid handsomely. Shills gonna shill.

By *lym4realCouple  over a year ago

plymouth

Plus already signed up for the monkey pox vaccine as that chip gives you super powers along with 8G and free Sky sports but you have to swear allegiance to the Lizzard Overlords and of course their sponsors NWO...XXX

In The Gym

"I couldn't care who is or isn't vaxxed but some of you are weird, you go on like the more vaccines you get you think it makes you a better person. News flash: it doesn't.

Also for those having digs at the unvaxed, keep doing the devil's work for them. Hope you're getting paid handsomely. Shills gonna shill. "

The devil's work.....

Manchester (she/her)

"

The devil's work..... "

"I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints"

In The Gym

"

The devil's work.....

"I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints"

"

Praise to the morning star!

manchester

"Yep

Every company I have worked for follows GMP not cGMP and there is a difference. "

You do realise the “c” stands for current ???????

By *r MaturityMan  over a year ago

near Macclesfield

They were checking vaccine status in Spain a week or so ago!

limerick

Iv just found a new virus..dont worry sheeple i have a vax lined up ready to go...now line up and hand over your money .....bill gates

Manchester (she/her)

"Iv just found a new virus..dont worry sheeple i have a vax lined up ready to go...now line up and hand over your money .....bill gates "

What does Bill Gates have to do with these vaccines, other than in some people's furious wank fantasies?

Central

"Iv just found a new virus..dont worry sheeple i have a vax lined up ready to go...now line up and hand over your money .....bill gates

What does Bill Gates have to do with these vaccines, other than in some people's furious wank fantasies?"

It's unreal, the volume of nonsense that gets regurgitated by some

Manchester (she/her)

"Iv just found a new virus..dont worry sheeple i have a vax lined up ready to go...now line up and hand over your money .....bill gates

What does Bill Gates have to do with these vaccines, other than in some people's furious wank fantasies?

It's unreal, the volume of nonsense that gets regurgitated by some "

Regurgitated is the right word. For independent thinkers, the stuff that comes out is eerily identical.

Central

"I couldn't care who is or isn't vaxxed but some of you are weird, you go on like the more vaccines you get you think it makes you a better person. News flash: it doesn't.

Also for those having digs at the unvaxed, keep doing the devil's work for them. Hope you're getting paid handsomely. Shills gonna shill. "

People are unvaxed for many reasons. What digs have been posted, solely for our vax status?

Manchester (she/her)

Also for those having digs at the unvaxed, keep doing the devil's work for them. Hope you're getting paid handsomely. Shills gonna shill.

People are unvaxed for many reasons. What digs have been posted, solely for our vax status? "

Accusing people of being paid because they disagree with you is a hell of a dig, don't you think?

I don't think anyone here is being paid to post. Just some of us disagree fiercely. That's life.

People are unvaxed for many reasons. What digs have been posted, solely for our vax status?

Accusing people of being paid because they disagree with you is a hell of a dig, don't you think?

I don't think anyone here is being paid to post. Just some of us disagree fiercely. That's life."

You should learn to read. I said I hope they are being paid handsomely not that they were actually being paid. Slightly different.

Like I said I couldn't care if people are vaxxed or not but seems a massive deal to some people. Some people thrive off being seen as virtuous in life, pathetic really.

Manchester (she/her)

I don't think anyone here is being paid to post. Just some of us disagree fiercely. That's life.

You should learn to read. I said I hope they are being paid handsomely not that they were actually being paid. Slightly different.

Like I said I couldn't care if people are vaxxed or not but seems a massive deal to some people. Some people thrive off being seen as virtuous in life, pathetic really."

Yes, thank you for nitpicking.

If you don't care, why do you care if people are being paid or their motivation for being vaccinated? (I actually think this cultural meme of attacking "virtue signalling" is noxious, to be honest. Every time charity or whatever is mentioned, some people will lose their minds. Or even vaccination - give me strength. Can we start attacking the opposite, vice signalling? I actually think that might be more societally useful - discouraging proclamation of selfishness etc)

Reading

"Iv just found a new virus..dont worry sheeple i have a vax lined up ready to go...now line up and hand over your money .....bill gates "

Can you point us in the direction of whatever stock market that FAB is publicly traded on please. We’d like to invest our money in the site. Thanks.

By *en_Dover79Man  over a year ago

Oswaldtwistle

Have it reversed then

merseyside

"Idiot s follow idiots have vaccinations the same idiots are probably listen to everything boris says , "

Hey, that's me too a tee.

I do exactly what my employer advises me to do when vaccines needed for overseas work.

Have done so for years, have I been an idiot all this time or just taken a sensible option to stay safe.

You see, I've actually seen first hand, mainly in African / Sub Sahara states, what some of these terrible diseases are capable of and I think I'd rather not join these poor people who succumb.

Be interested in hearing your first hand experiences.

Thanks.

"Idiot s follow idiots have vaccinations the same idiots are probably listen to everything boris says ,

I do exactly what my employer advises me to do when vaccines needed for overseas work.

Have done so for years, have I been an idiot all this time or just taken a sensible option to stay safe.

You see, I've actually seen first hand, mainly in African / Sub Sahara states, what some of these terrible diseases are capable of and I think I'd rather not join these poor people who succumb.

Thanks.

"

But this vaccine is for cough?

merseyside

"Idiot s follow idiots have vaccinations the same idiots are probably listen to everything boris says ,

Thanks.

But this vaccine is for cough?"

Very true, a cough my wife saw take people's lives.

You're from Wirral, if we meet in a local club you attend we can swap stories and laugh uproarious about folks she's witnessed trying to take a breath because of a simple cough, it's side splitting, especially for their families, they couldn't hold their laughter in.

In The Gym

Thanks.

This cough you mention killed my neighbour 2 weeks ago.

Reading

Thanks.

The “cough” killed a friend of mine who refused the vaccine. His wife and two young children wish he’d taken it. Next time I see her I’ll tell her it was just a cough….

Durham

"Yep

Every company I have worked for follows GMP not cGMP and there is a difference.

You do realise the “c” stands for current ??????? "

Yes I do know that. It doesn't change the fact that cGMP is enforced by the FDA. Did you know we live in the UK where the FDA has no power. I will repeat every site I have worked on and know of, which is quite a few, follows GMP and not cGMP they are different.

By *mma_EvansTV/TS  over a year ago

Colchester

"But you can have a look at UK medical freedom Alliance which i consult on. ISPE technical contributor and lecturer for over twenty years"

Will you be going to the IPSE Biotechnology Conference this year later this month? I have just had a read of the Agenda (albeit briefly) and it looks really interesting. Last years Conference looked really interesting where it was heard about the journey to develop first time mRNA vaccines against COVID-19. This year though, there are key speakers from Moderna, BioNtech and Roche. What does look interesting, is the 'Applications of mRNA Technologies' session which will discuss applications for mRNA technology beyond the COVID-19 vaccine, the goal of the session is to explore the potential of mRNA applications from vaccines to personalized medicines and beyond as a catalysator for such transformation. All I can say is that if you are going to the Conference, you are a very lucky person xx

Colchester

"But you can have a look at UK medical freedom Alliance which i consult on"

Just had a quick look at the website, really interesting, especially the disclaimer, it goes something like this, 'Any information or material compiled by the UK Medical Freedom Alliance will always be published on our website. We do not take responsibility for the ways in which people may choose to use the information presented on the UK Medical Freedom Alliance website.

Our website contains general medical information. This information is not medical advice and should not be treated as such. Please consult with your healthcare professional when making decisions.' I personally like the last 2 sentences xx

"But you can have a look at UK medical freedom Alliance which i consult on

Just had a quick look at the website, really interesting, especially the disclaimer, it goes something like this, 'Any information or material compiled by the UK Medical Freedom Alliance will always be published on our website. We do not take responsibility for the ways in which people may choose to use the information presented on the UK Medical Freedom Alliance website.

Our website contains general medical information. This information is not medical advice and should not be treated as such. Please consult with your healthcare professional when making decisions.' I personally like the last 2 sentences xx"

i can only laugh at humans choices, i`m hoping you have researched the money made from humans rushing to vaccine centres lol, was it free? nope did pfizer make billions yep lol, good job i`m vaccine free tah x

Manchester (she/her)

"But you can have a look at UK medical freedom Alliance which i consult on

Our website contains general medical information. This information is not medical advice and should not be treated as such. Please consult with your healthcare professional when making decisions.' I personally like the last 2 sentences xx

i can only laugh at humans choices, i`m hoping you have researched the money made from humans rushing to vaccine centres lol, was it free? nope did pfizer make billions yep lol, good job i`m vaccine free tah x

"

Was your dinner tonight free?

Was the petrol you put in your car free?

Was the device with which you access Fab free?

If you don't like capitalism, go after capitalism. By all means!

limerick

If i give you the information you are looking for you wont believe what i tell you..best look it up for yourself..but even years ago he spoke of the need to slow down the wolrds fast growing population or we would have our resources, food water ect used up by 2050 and sugested we need to controle our pouplations...so why would he now want to save those people with a cure...think about it...there is 8,000 kids die every day from starvation according to unicef and other "charities" we have a cure called food so why not feed them.?? Feed them and the problem grows bigger and resources are used faster..thats why..the rich are playing god.

By *ohnywrongunMan  over a year ago

Epping

There is no such thing as a "bad vaccine"

Ever .fullstop

Manchester (she/her)

"If i give you the information you are looking for you wont believe what i tell you..best look it up for yourself..but even years ago he spoke of the need to slow down the wolrds fast growing population or we would have our resources, food water ect used up by 2050 and sugested we need to controle our pouplations...so why would he now want to save those people with a cure...think about it...there is 8,000 kids die every day from starvation according to unicef and other "charities" we have a cure called food so why not feed them.?? Feed them and the problem grows bigger and resources are used faster..thats why..the rich are playing god. "

So... What did he have to do with the Covid vaccinations, which is what I asked?

limerick

What does Bill Gates have to do with these vaccines, other than in some people's furious wank fantasie

It's unreal, the volume of nonsense that gets regurgitated by some "

not noncence actually if you do the proper research into his dealings in all this...did you also know his father was a nazi suporter and funded them through ww2... go back to the johnny depp show and go back to sleep like a good sheep.

By *elshsunsWoman  over a year ago

Flintshire

You don’t need a vaccine to go abroad

That isn't true. There are loads of country's that have dropped that ridiculous ruling amd loads more will follow.

In The Gym

"If i give you the information you are looking for you wont believe what i tell you..best look it up for yourself..but even years ago he spoke of the need to slow down the wolrds fast growing population or we would have our resources, food water ect used up by 2050 and sugested we need to controle our pouplations...so why would he now want to save those people with a cure...think about it...there is 8,000 kids die every day from starvation according to unicef and other "charities" we have a cure called food so why not feed them.?? Feed them and the problem grows bigger and resources are used faster..thats why..the rich are playing god. "

You sound like you're writing the plot to the next series of the TV show Condor.

What does Bill Gates have to do with these vaccines, other than in some people's furious wank fantasie

It's unreal, the volume of nonsense that gets regurgitated by some not noncence actually if you do the proper research into his dealings in all this...did you also know his father was a nazi suporter and funded them through ww2... go back to the johnny depp show and go back to sleep like a good sheep."

Sheep shouts the person who accepts without question the many far-fetched and unsubstantiated narratives, based on “experts” who have no real understanding, background or training in that arena, snake oil salesmen, charlatans, those who are unable to understand data or statistics, and those who use out of context comments and statements to support their own ill-informed bias.

“Wake up” says the person who quite clearly slept through every single science class they had in school, who now promotes crackpot conspiracy theories.

The “Wake up” irony is strong.

Winston

limerick

"If i give you the information you are looking for you wont believe what i tell you..best look it up for yourself..but even years ago he spoke of the need to slow down the wolrds fast growing population or we would have our resources, food water ect used up by 2050 and sugested we need to controle our pouplations...so why would he now want to save those people with a cure...think about it...there is 8,000 kids die every day from starvation according to unicef and other "charities" we have a cure called food so why not feed them.?? Feed them and the problem grows bigger and resources are used faster..thats why..the rich are playing god.

So... What did he have to do with the Covid vaccinations, which is what I asked?"

do your own research and you will find the answers

Manchester (she/her)

"If i give you the information you are looking for you wont believe what i tell you..best look it up for yourself..but even years ago he spoke of the need to slow down the wolrds fast growing population or we would have our resources, food water ect used up by 2050 and sugested we need to controle our pouplations...so why would he now want to save those people with a cure...think about it...there is 8,000 kids die every day from starvation according to unicef and other "charities" we have a cure called food so why not feed them.?? Feed them and the problem grows bigger and resources are used faster..thats why..the rich are playing god.

So... What did he have to do with the Covid vaccinations, which is what I asked? do your own research and you will find the answers "

I have, thank you. That's why I'm vaccinated.

Given you haven't answered my direct question, I'll have to conclude that there's no evidence behind your claims.

So... What did he have to do with the Covid vaccinations, which is what I asked?

do your own research and you will find the answers "

Why does that seem to be the default response when corroborative information is asked for?

It's almost like...........there's no corroborative information.

I took that advice, did my own research. My research says your research is bollocks. Now what do we do?

Winston

Manchester (she/her)

Why does that seem to be the default response when corroborative information is asked for?

I took that advice, did my own research. My research says your research is bollocks. Now what do we do?

Winston"

Amazing how all the independent thinkers spout the same lines. Do your own research. Wake up sheeple. Bill Gates. Polly wanna cracker. Jibby jab.

Colchester

"If i give you the information you are looking for you wont believe what i tell you..best look it up for yourself..but even years ago he spoke of the need to slow down the wolrds fast growing population or we would have our resources, food water ect used up by 2050 and sugested we need to controle our pouplations...so why would he now want to save those people with a cure...think about it...there is 8,000 kids die every day from starvation according to unicef and other "charities" we have a cure called food so why not feed them.?? Feed them and the problem grows bigger and resources are used faster..thats why..the rich are playing god"

Are you not even going to share one link? Just, a little link? Anything? All the research I carry out is positive. Am I researching in the wrong places and relying too much on scientific evidence? FFS, if so then me going to Uni. was a waste of time xx

Winston

Amazing how all the independent thinkers spout the same lines. Do your own research. Wake up sheeple. Bill Gates. Polly wanna cracker. Jibby jab. "

Truth bomb. Right there....

Winston

Manchester (she/her)

Winston

Amazing how all the independent thinkers spout the same lines. Do your own research. Wake up sheeple. Bill Gates. Polly wanna cracker. Jibby jab.

Truth bomb. Right there....

Winston"

Although I'm informed by a reliable source that Polly usually wants coffee, cake, and unpainted wood.

Manchester (she/her)

Looks like this achieved relatively little. Hey ho

Some facts.

1 bill Gates is the second largest funder of the WHO

2 American legislative exchange Council is a corrupt group of big pharma and tech businesses that together make policies and regulations governing the various public protection authorities.

In effect they control the fda.

3. Bill Gates foundation is active in vaccine development and was responsible for the deaths of many African children.

4. Johnson and Johnson produced 60 million contaminated vaccines. They knew about them and placed blue warning labels on them amd stored them. They found out the fda was visiting so employees were directed to remove the labels amd then replace them when the fda had finished inspection.

5. During the initial trials some patients became seriously ill and were told not to take the second dose. These people were ejected from the trial as they did not complete the course.

6. Initially we were told pharma was doing this for the good of humanity and was not making profit from it. There were/are new empty vaccine labs that would have been able to produce vaccines for the African continent. The big 3 would not share their vaccine knowledge.

All verifiable facts and not on the other Internet either