FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Glasto

Glasto

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *usie p OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

taunton

All festival attendees to be placed in a fortnights quarantine lol.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *randMrsJones500Couple  over a year ago

london

superspreader event. 6 of our group of 15 got it. very achy but it will pass

By *omcumdumperMan  over a year ago

Chippenham

5 out of 9 of my daughters group caught it. So have my wife and I, and our son who was part of another group of 12. so expect a few more to report having it today!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"All festival attendees to be placed in a fortnights quarantine lol."

Good idea, it’s still very spreadable, life may be getting back to normal but the pandemic is far from over. Why do you find it funny?

Went to Download and didn't get quarantined.

By *itsAndTaffCouple  over a year ago

Grays, Essex

Is it definitely Covid, festival flu has been around forever

Lack of sleep, uncomfortable beds, lots of standing, walking and dancing, poor nutrition, to much alcohol

So much fun at the time but a day or two later Festival Flu is a wipeout

By *usie p OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

taunton

I certainly did not mean it to come across that I find it funny in the least. The idea was prompted by a local news flash where the reporter attended and said she had managed to avoid covid for two and a half years caught it at Glasto and said who would of thought it, I rather hope she was saying that rather tongue in cheek.

By *omcumdumperMan  over a year ago

Chippenham

"Is it definitely Covid, festival flu has been around forever

"

The Lateral Flow Tests seem to think it's Covid.

By *rimrose and TonyCouple  over a year ago

Farnworth

The Lateral Flow Tests seem to think it's Covid. "

And the more reliable PCR tests say?

By *olly_chromaticTV/TS  over a year ago

Stockport

The Lateral Flow Tests seem to think it's Covid.

And the more reliable PCR tests say? "

Covid

If people have had the jabs they shouldn’t need to quarantine or what was the point of the jabs?? I went for 5 days and had a negative test. There was a lot of people there but the place is massive and it’s all open fields be more worried going the Trafford centre all indoor people worrying now will be a mess over Christmas all them busy showing centres and the normal flu flying around

Farnworth

"If people have had the jabs they shouldn’t need to quarantine or what was the point of the jabs?? I went for 5 days and had a negative test. There was a lot of people there but the place is massive and it’s all open fields be more worried going the Trafford centre all indoor people worrying now will be a mess over Christmas all them busy showing centres and the normal flu flying around "

Yeah far better environment

By *rFunBoyMan  over a year ago

Longridge

"If people have had the jabs they shouldn’t need to quarantine or what was the point of the jabs?? I went for 5 days and had a negative test. There was a lot of people there but the place is massive and it’s all open fields be more worried going the Trafford centre all indoor people worrying now will be a mess over Christmas all them busy showing centres and the normal flu flying around

Yeah far better environment "

Why would you not isolate yourself if infectious and had the jab?

Jab is to alleviate symptoms when caught, no one ever said anything about making you completely immune or that you can't spread it if jabbed. Being jabbed may make the person less infectious due to reduced shedding. If that's not sunk in yet, something is wrong.

Lytham festival here this week, Glastonbury and other festivals are fuelling the fire.

If you've been, keep testing and be cautious around family for 14 days. If suspected, confirm with an LFT for the sake of others.

And yes, COVID is still with us and will be for a while.

Yes, we're seeing rising infections OP, but that's to be expected as people mix more. The advice is for people to make their own risk assessment before attending large events and to stay away if showing symptoms. The good news if far fewer hospitalisations where COVID is the primary cause.

Farnworth

"If people have had the jabs they shouldn’t need to quarantine or what was the point of the jabs?? I went for 5 days and had a negative test. There was a lot of people there but the place is massive and it’s all open fields be more worried going the Trafford centre all indoor people worrying now will be a mess over Christmas all them busy showing centres and the normal flu flying around

Yeah far better environment

Why would you not isolate yourself if infectious and had the jab?

Jab is to alleviate symptoms when caught, no one ever said anything about making you completely immune or that you can't spread it if jabbed. Being jabbed may make the person less infectious due to reduced shedding. If that's not sunk in yet, something is wrong.

Lytham festival here this week, Glastonbury and other festivals are fuelling the fire.

If you've been, keep testing and be cautious around family for 14 days. If suspected, confirm with an LFT for the sake of others.

And yes, COVID is still with us and will be for a while."

Simple answer. No like, no go. Simples

By *irty_DeedsMan  over a year ago

Teesside

Won't be the worst thing caught at Glastonbury.

The Lateral Flow Tests seem to think it's Covid. "

Google CE mark lateral flow test..should put your mind at ease

"Yes, we're seeing rising infections OP, but that's to be expected as people mix more. The advice is for people to make their own risk assessment before attending large events and to stay away if showing symptoms. The good news if far fewer hospitalisations where COVID is the primary cause."

The advice a year ago was to wish anyone who thought like this dead....just the antivaxxers though wasn't it

By *ohn KanakaMan  over a year ago

Not all that North of North London

"Yes, we're seeing rising infections OP, but that's to be expected as people mix more. The advice is for people to make their own risk assessment before attending large events and to stay away if showing symptoms. The good news if far fewer hospitalisations where COVID is the primary cause.

The advice a year ago was to wish anyone who thought like this dead....just the antivaxxers though wasn't it "

We've lived with covod fir 2 1/2 years.

It's pretty obvious that in that timescale the advice will change as knowledge and treatment evolve and the virus mutates. So It's hardly surprising that the advice a year ago may have been very different...

"Yes, we're seeing rising infections OP, but that's to be expected as people mix more. The advice is for people to make their own risk assessment before attending large events and to stay away if showing symptoms. The good news if far fewer hospitalisations where COVID is the primary cause.

The advice a year ago was to wish anyone who thought like this dead....just the antivaxxers though wasn't it

It's pretty obvious that in that timescale the advice will change as knowledge and treatment evolve and the virus mutates. So It's hardly surprising that the advice a year ago may have been very different..."

And what about when the advice changes back John....what about when they tell you to hate me again, that I'm a threat to you...will you blindly follow the advice then too

It's pretty obvious that in that timescale the advice will change as knowledge and treatment evolve and the virus mutates. So It's hardly surprising that the advice a year ago may have been very different..."

They hypocrisy of ye people astounds me. Own it, ye treated people like shit, ye wanted them dead, ye wanted them locked out of society. Because they wouldn't take a vaccine....own it.....

By *eadingCouple1963Couple  over a year ago

Reading

It's pretty obvious that in that timescale the advice will change as knowledge and treatment evolve and the virus mutates. So It's hardly surprising that the advice a year ago may have been very different...

They hypocrisy of ye people astounds me. Own it, ye treated people like shit, ye wanted them dead, ye wanted them locked out of society. Because they wouldn't take a vaccine....own it....."

One angry young man. Sit back, relax, have a beer.

They hypocrisy of ye people astounds me. Own it, ye treated people like shit, ye wanted them dead, ye wanted them locked out of society. Because they wouldn't take a vaccine....own it.....

One angry young man. Sit back, relax, have a beer. "

Ah ye are back again are ye....stalker alerts

I guarantee I'm happier than ye 2

I guarantee I'm happier than ye 2"

For context these followed me around thread after thread, bordering on harassment, then sent me a mail harassing me, then blocked me when I answered me then followed me back to the threads. Full of straw man arguments and insults...not much else

Reading

I guarantee I'm happier than ye 2"

If your say so

Reading

I guarantee I'm happier than ye 2

For context these followed me around thread after thread, bordering on harassment, then sent me a mail harassing me, then blocked me when I answered me then followed me back to the threads. Full of straw man arguments and insults...not much else"

“Pot, kettle, black”

By *ohn KanakaMan  over a year ago

Not all that North of North London

They hypocrisy of ye people astounds me. Own it, ye treated people like shit, ye wanted them dead, ye wanted them locked out of society. Because they wouldn't take a vaccine....own it....."

I'm pretty sure I did non of those things, but okay

» Add a new message to this topic