FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Anyone else getting sick more often?

Anyone else getting sick more often?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Don't know if it's just me but has anyone else found since covid restrictions have been lifted that they are getting ill much more often?

Before covid I would get a cold once a year and then that would be it until the following winter, usually very mild. During lockdown restrictions I never got a cold whatsoever.

I take vitamin d and zinc daily and have been doing so for the past 2 years. But since August last year I've been sick 4 times which is unusual for me, all extremely strong colds but im pretty much fully recovered by the 2-3rd day. Just recently got over the 4th one (tested covid negative for all of them)

Just find it weird.

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *iss DevilWoman  over a year ago

Bedford

Yes, it's much better currently (touch wood), but the second half of last year was very unusual for me regarding sickness. I had really bad colds that would last for a few weeks, have a couple of weeks break and then get hit again by a bad cold.

By *arry monk40Man  over a year ago

Telford

I had it at Christmas lasted a week but I was mentally and physically ill for 3 months after

By *ockosaurusMan  over a year ago

Warwick

I guess by being in isolation, we were also isolated from a lot of the other viruses.

So now we are mingling again, we are getting exposed to them all and we had no chance to build up any immunity to them so they are hitting harder.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I normally have colds twice a year , but since I caught covid in the may of the first lock down I havnt been I’ll at all since

By *aiseiMan  over a year ago

Longbridge, Birmingham

Nope, no different than before for me….but I rarely got ill anyway.

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I've not had anything viral or bacterial in over a year.

Warwick

"I guess by being in isolation, we were also isolated from a lot of the other viruses.

So now we are mingling again, we are getting exposed to them all and we had no chance to build up any immunity to them so they are hitting harder. "

Saying that, I've only had one slight cold since lockdown, which is less than usual in that time. But my general fitness is much higher, so maybe that is also a factor.

By *hagTonightMan  over a year ago

From the land of haribos.

[Removed by poster at 12/07/22 14:11:57]

By *hagTonightMan  over a year ago

From the land of haribos.

No, there is no difference than before for me. I dont really get ill. I cant remember the last time

By *izandpaulCouple  over a year ago

merseyside

Lots of lurgy waiting around the corner.

Try to get back to your normal routine, whatever that was.

Try to get out more, keeping yourself cooked up at home is a recipe for disaster.

Great time to have a wander to the beach and have a paddle.

Obviously, if you are in a vulnerable group, just be sensible.

Crack out the factor 50 if you do decide to have a wander out of the house, especially if you have been home since the start of Covid.

I have come across quite a few folk who are now only just starting to get out and about.

I test at least 3 times a week for work and even though had lots of snots and sniffles, always tested negative but its on the rise in work causing staff to stay at home even when feeling fine.

Stay safe, look after yourself and cherish this beautiful weather.

Working all week but hopefully will get a trip to the dunes in Barmouth this weekend.

Can't beat the sun on your bones and a swim in the sea, water quality around that area is fab.

By *olly_chromaticTV/TS  over a year ago

Stockport

"I guess by being in isolation, we were also isolated from a lot of the other viruses.

So now we are mingling again, we are getting exposed to them all and we had no chance to build up any immunity to them so they are hitting harder. "

The "isolation meant no chance to build up immunity" nonsense is just dangerous lies. The real truth is that it has been proved that covid has an aids-like effect on the immune system. With every exposure to covid, the immune system takes a heavy hit, the T cell count drops drastically. This is true even for asymptomatic cases, you might not show symptoms but your immune system still takes a severe bollocking clearing out the virus. What is not clear yet is how long it takes for the T cell count to recover, or indeed if it ever gets back to its original level. A certainty is that as covid waves merge together and just become a background of continuous sickness we are going to see an epidemic that makes everyone forget about aids.

As for the "with covid, not from covid" line - nobody dies of the hiv virus. It just demolishes the immune system to the point that people then die of any minor sniffle (virus), stomach bug (bacterium), or skin rash (fungus). Apparently even thrush (yeast) can end up a killer when thd immune system gets low enough...

This is why so many are now getting severely sick from what would have, pre-covid, been minor illnesses. We've got a continuous churn where on any particular day about 1 in 20, going up to 1 in 10, of the population have got covid, and all of them have got a diminshed immune system after every bout. Only a very few who have stayed masked and socially distant and avoiding any crowds through the whole of the last two and a half years have managed to keep well so far.

It's only going to get worse unfortunately, we're only at the beginning of it now. Maybe once the real crisis starts to hit there will be some change in social attitude and more might adopt measures to keep themselves and other safe, but I do fear it is going to be too little too late. Please, please, please everyone try to understand and be careful while there is still any chance left.

Peace and love, Polly xx

Can i change my doctor, plenty of experts on here. Unqualified no doubt

By *hors fantasyCouple  over a year ago

Blackpool

Funny how experimental dna altering ingredients can have effects that were not long term tested for

By *eadingCouple1963Couple  over a year ago

Reading

"Funny how experimental dna altering ingredients can have effects that were not long term tested for "

over 2 years on and still people make the DNA altering claim….. couldn’t make it up

"Funny how experimental dna altering ingredients can have effects that were not long term tested for "

What

By *ohn KanakaMan  over a year ago

Not all that North of North London

Hang on, how awhen was my DNA altered?

The only cold I've had was particularly brutal, I just put it down to not having had a cold for well over 2 years

Blackpool

"Funny how experimental dna altering ingredients can have effects that were not long term tested for

over 2 years on and still people make the DNA altering claim….. couldn’t make it up "

Are people getting sick more? Are there immune systems weaker, am I still the same level of health as ever vaccine free, has gemma been hospitalised three times in 2 years after two injections she only had due to being coerced by her job the answer to all these questions is yes

Manchester (she/her)

"Funny how experimental dna altering ingredients can have effects that were not long term tested for

over 2 years on and still people make the DNA altering claim….. couldn’t make it up

Are people getting sick more? Are there immune systems weaker, am I still the same level of health as ever vaccine free, has gemma been hospitalised three times in 2 years after two injections she only had due to being coerced by her job the answer to all these questions is yes "

I'm not sure that's evidence of your DNA altering claim. It's just anecdata.

Reading

Are people getting sick more? Are there immune systems weaker, am I still the same level of health as ever vaccine free, has gemma been hospitalised three times in 2 years after two injections she only had due to being coerced by her job the answer to all these questions is yes "

So prove her DNA was altered and made her ill?

By *andyfloss2000Woman  over a year ago

ashford

I have since had the 2 jabs tbh my immune system used to b really good not anymore x

Manchester (she/her)

Are people getting sick more? Are there immune systems weaker, am I still the same level of health as ever vaccine free, has gemma been hospitalised three times in 2 years after two injections she only had due to being coerced by her job the answer to all these questions is yes

So prove her DNA was altered and made her ill? "

Presumably if immune systems are damaged by Covid vaccinations, we'd see an effect depending on how many vaccinations you've had?

I've had five and I'm not getting ill at all. Two adenovirus vector and three mRNA.

"Oh but you mask, Swing"

True. But the people who argue that the vaccines are harmful also tend to argue that masks don't work. Or make you sick.

So if their hypotheses were true - yes, this is anecdata as well - surely I'd be on death's door?

By *andykevin53Man  over a year ago

Grays

It’s more than likely going to be due to the adverse reactions to the vaccine, didn’t the vaccine centre tell you about the yellow card scheme and reporting adverse reactions to the experimental vaccines and that they’re only licensed for emergency use only

Reading

"It’s more than likely going to be due to the adverse reactions to the vaccine, didn’t the vaccine centre tell you about the yellow card scheme and reporting adverse reactions to the experimental vaccines and that they’re only licensed for emergency use only"

More utter bollox! I could report that the vaccine had made me grow three arms and it would be logged.

Manchester (she/her)

"It’s more than likely going to be due to the adverse reactions to the vaccine, didn’t the vaccine centre tell you about the yellow card scheme and reporting adverse reactions to the experimental vaccines and that they’re only licensed for emergency use only"

The vaccine clinic did offer me information leaflets with every vaccine, and I even used it when I got a rash after one of my vaccines.

As a vaccine steward, I can confirm that we also give out the full information to anyone who wants it, after every vaccine.

So sorry, it's not a hush hush help big Pharma secret like some people think

Grays

You’ve absolutely hit the nail on the head their. But unfortunately many on here will dismiss it

merseyside

Would you think it would be fair to say since Covid reared it's head a few years ago that people may have got a tad more angry if not more sick.

The venom spewed out on this forum is spectacular.

Maybe as normality is returning people are becoming anxious they won't have a platform to vent their bile.

Manchester (she/her)

"You’ve absolutely hit the nail on the head their. But unfortunately many on here will dismiss it"

Siri, remind me to see how this is going in five years

(Prediction: the fraudsters and grifters will still be screaming that vaccines are totes icky and they need your money and bravery - but mostly your money - to save the world and freedumb. And no, there's no evidence, but that's because there's a conspiracy and they're oppressed, which means they need more money)

"Would you think it would be fair to say since Covid reared it's head a few years ago that people may have got a tad more angry if not more sick.

Maybe as normality is returning people are becoming anxious they won't have a platform to vent their bile. "

Amen.

ashford

Presumably if immune systems are damaged by Covid vaccinations, we'd see an effect depending on how many vaccinations you've had?

I've had five and I'm not getting ill at all. Two adenovirus vector and three mRNA.

"Oh but you mask, Swing"

True. But the people who argue that the vaccines are harmful also tend to argue that masks don't work. Or make you sick.

So if their hypotheses were true - yes, this is anecdata as well - surely I'd be on death's door?"

I do think masks not good for health for sure! My mouth has cleared up since the ditching of them! Was constantly getting sore mouth and gums wearing it for long shifts at work! All good now don't have to wear them ! X

Manchester (she/her)

"Oh but you mask, Swing"

So if their hypotheses were true - yes, this is anecdata as well - surely I'd be on death's door?

I do think masks not good for health for sure! My mouth has cleared up since the ditching of them! Was constantly getting sore mouth and gums wearing it for long shifts at work! All good now don't have to wear them ! X"

Ok. I still mask.

If they were bad for health, as hypothesised, you'd think my health would reflect that. It doesn't

ashford

"Oh but you mask, Swing"

I do think masks not good for health for sure! My mouth has cleared up since the ditching of them! Was constantly getting sore mouth and gums wearing it for long shifts at work! All good now don't have to wear them ! X

Ok. I still mask.

If they were bad for health, as hypothesised, you'd think my health would reflect that. It doesn't "

Like anything people get affected different it was sure not good for my health I can only speak as I find x

Manchester (she/her)

"Oh but you mask, Swing"

Ok. I still mask.

If they were bad for health, as hypothesised, you'd think my health would reflect that. It doesn't

Like anything people get affected different it was sure not good for my health I can only speak as I find x"

Ok. I'm sorry you found them difficult and hope you stay safe and well.

ashford

"Oh but you mask, Swing"

Ok. I still mask.

Like anything people get affected different it was sure not good for my health I can only speak as I find x

Ok. I'm sorry you found them difficult and hope you stay safe and well."

Ty u 2 x

Stockport

But might gemma have been hospitalised even more if she hadn't had the injections? In the case of any single person the answer is that we can never know because there are too many indeterminacies of individual biology, social circumstances, background health issues and a million other things. What we can have an extremely high level of confidence in though is that across a world population, the number affected badly by the vaccines is utterly dwarfed by the number that have been saved from very serious illness or death.

All vaccines, every medical treatment ever invented, have the potential for side effects. If you have any type of medicine in your house, I guarantee that there will be some people that have had a severe reaction and died from it. Aspirin can be a killer! Through the 1990's and early 2000's there were on average 600 deaths a year from taking paracetamol, thankfully that has reduced with better education about the dangers of mixing pills, now it is only(!) about 210 deaths a year.

Some people are killed within minutes if they accidentally eat anything that includes nut oil. Some people die from drinking water excessively. Everything is dangerous.

All we can do is attempt to make wise decisions and hope to pick the better road to follow. In the case of covid two years ago, that was undoubtedly to get vaccinated as soon as possible. Tragically, it may no longer make any sense to take further boosters of the existing vaccines, as the virus has mutated so much though its millions of generations within millions of hosts, that the dominant strains are now far far better at circumnavigating vaccine immunity. And changing so fast that it seems previous infection gives less than no immunity (see my posts above).

I do hope that gemma has had a good recovery, and that whatever course you do decide for the future, you can manage to stay as safe as possible.

By *lim shady500Man  over a year ago

dublin

Are you vaccinated

Stockport

"Would you think it would be fair to say since Covid reared it's head a few years ago that people may have got a tad more angry if not more sick.

Maybe as normality is returning people are becoming anxious they won't have a platform to vent their bile. "

Personally I will be jumping for joy and singing hallelujah on the day that this forum is no longer needed. I wish to high heaven that it had never been needed. There is no joy whatsoever having had pre-awareness of the scale of death that was to come, and being utterly unable to affect the outcome except in a few very cases where tbh the people concerned were probably clued up enough to keep themselves safe anyway. Roll on the death of the virus forum, but please not until the virus deaths are a thing of the past.

By *urora1912Woman  over a year ago

Norfolk East anglia

I had tonsillitis may half term... 2 weeks later I caught covid.. then last week I caught an awful cold which I thought was covid again

Need to boost my immune system now

Stockport

"Are you vaccinated

"

I don't know if this question was meant for me?

Yes I am vaccinated, but no I wasn't brave enough to be one of the first volunteers. I do have a healthy level of skepticism about any new medical or technological advance. However by the time that it was offered to my age group, I was satisfied that the level of testing and the number of people already jabbed was sufficient to prove (a) that on balance it was many times safer to be jabbed than to catch covid, and (b) that it had a high enough level of efficacy to be worth taking.

I still believe (a), but it is now quickly reaching the point that the virus has mutated so much that it is becoming arguable about (b).

I hope that answers the question sufficiently?

Warwick

So now we are mingling again, we are getting exposed to them all and we had no chance to build up any immunity to them so they are hitting harder.

The "isolation meant no chance to build up immunity" nonsense is just dangerous lies. The real truth is that it has been proved that covid has an aids-like effect on the immune system. With every exposure to covid, the immune system takes a heavy hit, the T cell count drops drastically. This is true even for asymptomatic cases, you might not show symptoms but your immune system still takes a severe bollocking clearing out the virus. What is not clear yet is how long it takes for the T cell count to recover, or indeed if it ever gets back to its original level. A certainty is that as covid waves merge together and just become a background of continuous sickness we are going to see an epidemic that makes everyone forget about aids.

As for the "with covid, not from covid" line - nobody dies of the hiv virus. It just demolishes the immune system to the point that people then die of any minor sniffle (virus), stomach bug (bacterium), or skin rash (fungus). Apparently even thrush (yeast) can end up a killer when thd immune system gets low enough...

This is why so many are now getting severely sick from what would have, pre-covid, been minor illnesses. We've got a continuous churn where on any particular day about 1 in 20, going up to 1 in 10, of the population have got covid, and all of them have got a diminshed immune system after every bout. Only a very few who have stayed masked and socially distant and avoiding any crowds through the whole of the last two and a half years have managed to keep well so far.

It's only going to get worse unfortunately, we're only at the beginning of it now. Maybe once the real crisis starts to hit there will be some change in social attitude and more might adopt measures to keep themselves and other safe, but I do fear it is going to be too little too late. Please, please, please everyone try to understand and be careful while there is still any chance left.

Peace and love, Polly xx"

I think it's a bit harsh calling what I said dangerous lies, as I said "I guess" so it's quite obvious I'm not stating it as fact, but merely putting forward my personal, unqualified guess.

After looking into it further, it looks as if its a common misconception and by the time we are adults, our immune system should have had enough exposer to common viruses that it should already know how to fight any varients as best it can and won't make a difference.

As for the other parts of your comment, if that is true, that does sound concerning. Do you know anywhere this is written up fully so I can read more on it? It's always good to expand your knowledge.

Cheers.

merseyside

Maybe as normality is returning people are becoming anxious they won't have a platform to vent their bile.

Personally I will be jumping for joy and singing hallelujah on the day that this forum is no longer needed. I wish to high heaven that it had never been needed. There is no joy whatsoever having had pre-awareness of the scale of death that was to come, and being utterly unable to affect the outcome except in a few very cases where tbh the people concerned were probably clued up enough to keep themselves safe anyway. Roll on the death of the virus forum, but please not until the virus deaths are a thing of the past."

In my experience most, not all, of the deaths I have witnessed over this period have generally been within the vulnerable groups.

To say they were not clued up I find a little disingenuous.

A small percentage of deaths was sadly in people who just thought it was a different flavour of flu but it was a very small percentage.

Having said that, there are plenty who did not go on the well publicised death list but who had a terrible experience and will still be experiencing difficulties.

I do hope it will become something we live alongside like lots of other nasty things in life.

Stay safe but more importantly, be happy and contented.

We are...

Stockport

Peace and love, Polly xx

I think it's a bit harsh calling what I said dangerous lies, as I said "I guess" so it's quite obvious I'm not stating it as fact, but merely putting forward my personal, unqualified guess.

After looking into it further, it looks as if its a common misconception and by the time we are adults, our immune system should have had enough exposer to common viruses that it should already know how to fight any varients as best it can and won't make a difference.

As for the other parts of your comment, if that is true, that does sound concerning. Do you know anywhere this is written up fully so I can read more on it? It's always good to expand your knowledge.

Cheers. "

Google "leonardi immunologist". He has been predicting this effect for nearly two years now. Much derided for the first year, then news from global research (not him, but other totally unconnected scientists) has started trickling in. There are now a lot of "oh shit" pennies dropping across the medical world.

Warwick

"... Do you know anywhere this is written up fully so I can read more on it? It's always good to expand your knowledge.

Cheers.

Google "leonardi immunologist". He has been predicting this effect for nearly two years now. Much derided for the first year, then news from global research (not him, but other totally unconnected scientists) has started trickling in. There are now a lot of "oh shit" pennies dropping across the medical world."

Will do. Thanks.

By *ylonSlutTV/TS  over a year ago

Durham

I usually pick up a cold or 2 every year. Not even a sniffle during lockdown. Caught covid last November and was pretty poorly. Took me 6 months to pretty much get over it. While suffering from long covid had a few doses of norovirus, never normally have any tummy trouble, a couple of none covid viruses and 2 colds. Thankfully pretty much better now and not even a sniffle since better. My immune system was definitely weakened by covid.

I've been working throughout the entire lockdown. Even been in long term direct contact with covid positive people. Its only as of the past year I've been getting sick. I just find it really odd.

"I had tonsillitis may half term... 2 weeks later I caught covid.. then last week I caught an awful cold which I thought was covid again

Need to boost my immune system now "

Jeez, bad luck after bad luck.

ashford

Same I've only been ill since the jabs in my case! Will never know for sure I might have been going to get ill anyways? Who knows? But I do find it odd and really wish I'd listened to my own instinct snd not had any jabs ! But that's just my opinion of course x

I've been working throughout the entire lockdown. Even been in long term direct contact with covid positive people. Its only as of the past year I've been getting sick. I just find it really odd."

By *ommenhimCouple  over a year ago

wigan

Peace and love, Polly xx

Cheers.

Google "leonardi immunologist". He has been predicting this effect for nearly two years now. Much derided for the first year, then news from global research (not him, but other totally unconnected scientists) has started trickling in. There are now a lot of "oh shit" pennies dropping across the medical world."

I’ve found the YouTube interview… that the one?

By *ungry CatCouple  over a year ago

Belfast

Peace and love, Polly xx

Cheers.

Google "leonardi immunologist". He has been predicting this effect for nearly two years now. Much derided for the first year, then news from global research (not him, but other totally unconnected scientists) has started trickling in. There are now a lot of "oh shit" pennies dropping across the medical world.

I’ve found the YouTube interview… that the one? "

Wait... our qualified Covid experts are getting their facts on YouTube?!

Belfast

Are you a qualified virologist? of you are, what are your credentials?

Warwick

"...

Wait... our qualified Covid experts are getting their facts on YouTube?! "

What's actually wrong with that?

I've not seen this, but I have no problem where information comes from as long as the source is credible (such as the person writing an article or being interviewed) and they can back up any claims with actual scientific evidence (preferably peer reviewed).

It's when people spout information that they heard mentioned on Facebook by someone with no qualifications that gets me rolling my eyes.

Manchester (she/her)

"...

I've not seen this, but I have no problem where information comes from as long as the source is credible (such as the person writing an article or being interviewed) and they can back up any claims with actual scientific evidence (preferably peer reviewed).

It's when people spout information that they heard mentioned on Facebook by someone with no qualifications that gets me rolling my eyes."

Quite.

Plenty of qualified people put information on places like YouTube. In addition to their credible work.

By *hrobbermanMan  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

For nearly two years, two thirds of the population were kinda isolated from their daily viral top-ups and tiny germ updates which we all need every day to keep us well and fighting fit.

No surprise that many, many people have found their iummune systems weakened and compromised by the isolation of Lockdowns.

Lockdowns weaken our immune systems and our most basic ability to defend ourselves against viruses.

Manchester (she/her)

"For nearly two years, two thirds of the population were kinda isolated from their daily viral top-ups and tiny germ updates which we all need every day to keep us well and fighting fit.

No surprise that many, many people have found their iummune systems weakened and compromised by the isolation of Lockdowns.

Lockdowns weaken our immune systems and our most basic ability to defend ourselves against viruses."

Siri, ask me how this prediction is going in five years

Belfast

"...

It's when people spout information that they heard mentioned on Facebook by someone with no qualifications that gets me rolling my eyes."

I just find it hilarious when anyone with a different view shares anything that a qualified person with very valid credentials posts on YouTube - covid obsessed brigade is cringing, rolling on the floor laughing and pointing fingers at that person "oh look you're so stupid you get your information on YouTube".

But when one of them does that - it's all "why not, it's reliable, they have credentials, YouTube is one of legitimate platforms to share information"

Warwick

"...

It's when people spout information that they heard mentioned on Facebook by someone with no qualifications that gets me rolling my eyes.

I just find it hilarious when anyone with a different view shares anything that a qualified person with very valid credentials posts on YouTube - covid obsessed brigade is cringing, rolling on the floor laughing and pointing fingers at that person "oh look you're so stupid you get your information on YouTube".

But when one of them does that - it's all "why not, it's reliable, they have credentials, YouTube is one of legitimate platforms to share information" "

I think people only laugh at it when it isn't from a qualified person and backed by actual science.

I've seen very little of that from anti-vaccers or Covid deniers tbh.

Most seem to be from very tabloid like sources, using very emotive terms and factual 'looking' info, but without any real substance behind it.

Feel free to direct me to any that aren't though, as I'm always keen to learn more.

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

You got there before me lol.

Unpopular opinion coming, The vaccine has lowered everyone's immune system, so people are picking stuff up they normally wouldn't.

Manchester (she/her)

"...

But when one of them does that - it's all "why not, it's reliable, they have credentials, YouTube is one of legitimate platforms to share information"

I think people only laugh at it when it isn't from a qualified person and backed by actual science.

Most seem to be from very tabloid like sources, using very emotive terms and factual 'looking' info, but without any real substance behind it.

Feel free to direct me to any that aren't though, as I'm always keen to learn more. "

There are some "alternative" experts who paint themselves as appropriately credentialed. They may well be, but their claims are poorly backed up if at all, their social media stuff isn't what's in the papers, their papers are only published in gutter journals, etc.

It requires considerable discernment, for better or worse.

The alternatives are adept at baffling with bullshit.

ashford

"Unpopular opinion coming, The vaccine has lowered everyone's immune system, so people are picking stuff up they normally wouldn't. "

Yup agreed in my case its fucked it! I'm convinced! X

Belfast

"...

Feel free to direct me to any that aren't though, as I'm always keen to learn more. "

I don't sit at home all day long commenting on how stupid everyone who's not wearing a mask and doesn't have sixteen shots of whatever is going at the minute while keeping journals of what certain fabbers shared on a virus thread 6 months ago, sorry.

Just noticed a common pattern and pointed it out.

Away I go back to live life and enjoy the weather

Cancer free

Missus

merseyside

"...

The main problem, for everything you read that confirms your bias or hypothesis there will be a thousand articles, papers, interviews to discredit, rubbish, have a different slant.

It's brilliant everyone can have their say but to call or even suggest It's some form of research is laughable.

Have your say, listen to others, understand you are on a sex site, take it all with a pinch of salt and be nice to each other.

Best view it as pub talk, great fun, funny and forgotten once you get in the cab home.

Nope I'm fine. I've been ill once in the last 3 years. That was covid for a few days. I've had nothing else. Unvaccinated and taking my chances. So far so good

By *mp411Man  over a year ago

chester

Should be flagged for misinformation

Experimental vaccine weakening your immune system

Stop taking boosters ffs

Manchester (she/her)

"Experimental vaccine weakening your immune system

Stop taking boosters ffs"

If I'm offered another booster I'll consider your sage advice.

By *ylonSlutTV/TS  over a year ago

Durham

Stop taking boosters ffs

If I'm offered another booster I'll consider your sage advice."

And then ignore

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

I've not had infections and have been fortunate. It's little wonder that people who were relatives isolated for over a year, will suddenly become victims of infection, once millions meet again.

By *ucka39Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

Nope I can miss 3,4 years without any illness or colds but when I do get it I get the full package I eat plenty of natural goodness in my daily meals natural vitamins via foods the body filters it better whilst digesting

Exactly right

Manchester (she/her)

Stop taking boosters ffs

If I'm offered another booster I'll consider your sage advice.

And then ignore "

Indeed

"Are you vaccinated

Yes I am vaccinated, but no I wasn't brave enough to be one of the first volunteers. I do have a healthy level of skepticism about any new medical or technological advance. However by the time that it was offered to my age group, I was satisfied that the level of testing and the number of people already jabbed was sufficient to prove (a) that on balance it was many times safer to be jabbed than to catch covid, and (b) that it had a high enough level of efficacy to be worth taking.

I still believe (a), but it is now quickly reaching the point that the virus has mutated so much that it is becoming arguable about (b).

I hope that answers the question sufficiently?"

https://expose-news.com/2022/07/11/boris-distraction-uk-gov-revealed-triple-vaccinated-94percent-covid-deaths/

ashford

I sure won't b having any more! Wish I hadn't had the 2 I had on hindsight! My diabetic nurse said she will put it on my notes I don't want anymore boosters to save me keep getting the texts x

By *lim shady500Man  over a year ago

dublin

[Removed by poster at 13/07/22 09:04:43]

Grays

No I’ve been absolutely fine and I’m not even vaccinated. In my experience it’s only the vaccinated people I know that are getting really sick. Not really that hard to work out really, but you all crack on and keep having your boosters that are the same as the 1st two jabs that done absolutely nothing either

Blackpool

"No I’ve been absolutely fine and I’m not even vaccinated. In my experience it’s only the vaccinated people I know that are getting really sick. Not really that hard to work out really, but you all crack on and keep having your boosters that are the same as the 1st two jabs that done absolutely nothing either"

Shh don’t speak facts it upsets them

My fav argument that gets thrown by the vaccine we didn’t need brigade is that the vaccine saved millions, did it how prove it? Well after the vaccine rolled out less people died hmm I wonder if that’s because the most fragile died in the first wave, the average age of deaths pre covid was 70+ during covid it was 70+ and lost covid it stays at 70+ I’m so glad we sacrificed peoples businesses and childrens education to maybe keep granny alive but on her own isolated with no visitors for an extra year

By *oman wantedCouple  over a year ago

Cheshire/Liverpool/Manchester

I spend 3-4 days in bed throwing up every 2 weeks.Fucking awful

By *ob198XaMan  over a year ago

teleford

Nope. A few years back I seemed to go from one cold straight into another Been largely much more healthy these past few

NHS bosses were given 100 days on July 1st to clear all beds of patients.

Wonder why?

Influx of vaccine damaged expected?

By *olarbear73Man  over a year ago

The Pole (Glasgowish)

No, no difference myself over the last 2 years.

By *enelope2UWoman  over a year ago

Fife

"Don't know if it's just me but has anyone else found since covid restrictions have been lifted that they are getting ill much more often?

Before covid I would get a cold once a year and then that would be it until the following winter, usually very mild. During lockdown restrictions I never got a cold whatsoever.

I take vitamin d and zinc daily and have been doing so for the past 2 years. But since August last year I've been sick 4 times which is unusual for me, all extremely strong colds but im pretty much fully recovered by the 2-3rd day. Just recently got over the 4th one (tested covid negative for all of them)

Just find it weird. "

Haven't had covid haven't been sick.

Guess my old habits have helped..

--dobr wear shoes inside unless slippers which font go outside.

Immediately shower once I'm home and laundry put in the basket until time to wash.

Simple habits but covid free sick free disease free

Warwick

"Are you vaccinated

I hope that answers the question sufficiently?

https://expose-news.com/2022/07/11/boris-distraction-uk-gov-revealed-triple-vaccinated-94percent-covid-deaths/"

Over 93% of the population has been vaccinated, so it makes statistical sense that most deaths would be from the vaccinated, as there are a fuck-tonne more of them!

So this is a non-story.

Also, for some reason, it also fails to point out that out of the people who took the vaccine a lesser percentage are dying than out of the people who didn't take the vaccine.

Which indicates that the vaccine has helped prevent deaths, but not stopped it. This is as was always expected and is an amazing achievement.

93% vaccinated? Source please

Non story? Government figures

https://expose-news.com/2022/07/11/boris-distraction-uk-gov-revealed-triple-vaccinated-94percent-covid-deaths/

On page 76 of their Week 21 report (up to May 26th 2022), the UKHSA have published a table containing data on how many people in England have had a single dose or more of a Covid-19 vaccine.

According to the UKHSA, the overall vaccine uptake for dose 1 as of 22nd May 2022, was 44,358,929 from a possible 63,259,945 people. This means 18,901,016 people in England have not had a single dose of the Covid-19 vaccine. A far cry from the 5 million first claimed in September 2021.

Saturday 28th May 2022

Warwick

"93% vaccinated? Source please "

https://coronavirus.data.gov.uk/details/vaccinations

Warwick

"Non story? Government figures

https://expose-news.com/2022/07/11/boris-distraction-uk-gov-revealed-triple-vaccinated-94percent-covid-deaths/"

Well yes. I could say 100% of Covid deaths were people who drank water.

That's because 100% of people drink water. The higher the percentage of people who do something, the higher the percentage that would be effected by something else simply because there are more of them.

You have to compare the percentages of those who got the vaccine and died, with the percentage of people who didn't and died.

For an extreme example you could also say about 90% of road deaths are people who have had the vaccine, but we know those are not related. It's purely because there are more people who have had the vaccine.

[Removed by poster at 14/07/22 09:28:08]

Adding your figure for one jab to my figure for unjabbed (both gov figures) has the pop around 70m.

The unjabbed therefore are about 25%, not the 7% you claim.

Warwick

Plus they may be government figures, but you are getting them from an extremely anti-vax and tabloid-like publication that appears to make many dubious claims and twist the data to meet their agenda.

I'm not saying the government aren't shit, or there hasn't been any dodgy things or statements going on in this campaign as there has been. It's been a bit of a shit show from all sides, so it's no wonder people don't know who to believe. But I like to try looking at the data and facts and read analysis from multiple unbiased sources.

If there was actual evidence that the vaccination didn't help, I would be the first to call it out, but I honestly can't see it.

Warwick

[Removed by poster at 14/07/22 09:37:36]

Warwick

"Adding your figure for one jab to my figure for unjabbed (both gov figures) has the pop around 70m.

The unjabbed therefore are about 25%, not the 7% you claim."

And how does this change the fact that a much higher percentage of the population has had the vaccination, so a higher percentage of the people that die with Covid would have had it?

It doesn't.

A higher proportion of those who didn't have the vaccination are still dying.

By *irldnCouple  over a year ago

Brighton

Well yes. I could say 100% of Covid deaths were people who drank water.

That's because 100% of people drink water. The higher the percentage of people who do something, the higher the percentage that would be effected by something else simply because there are more of them.

You have to compare the percentages of those who got the vaccine and died, with the percentage of people who didn't and died.

For an extreme example you could also say about 90% of road deaths are people who have had the vaccine, but we know those are not related. It's purely because there are more people who have had the vaccine. "

Indeed. It is all about proportionality rather than absolute numbers.

No time to look at the links but it would be good to know (not asking you just a statement) what proportion of the unvaccinated end up hospitalised and/or dead vs proportion of vaccinated (although therein lies more complexity to break down with number of vaccine doses).

By *orkshireDrifterMan  over a year ago

Bridlington.

One of the less studied side effects seems to me, is a preoccupation with their health almost to a neurotic level.

By *omfyMan  over a year ago

Rochdale

Wonder who’s had the jab

Reading

"NHS bosses were given 100 days on July 1st to clear all beds of patients.

Wonder why?

Influx of vaccine damaged expected?"

Source? One of us works front line NHS and have seen no sign of this.

Stockport

Wonder why?

Maybe influx of covid damaged expected? And/or exponential growth in cases of monkeypox aka. smallpox beta.

teleford

Wonder why?

As clearing all beds would be an impossibility that sounds like fake news? Nobody is expecting a surge in vaccine damaged patients because there will not be one. They may however expect a surge of Covid patients because Covid is surging

Letter was sent to Trust CEOs so unless you open their post

By *imes_berksMan  over a year ago

Bracknell

"Letter was sent to Trust CEOs so unless you open their post"

So you must be a Trust CEO. Unless you open their post.

By *iger4uWoman  over a year ago

In my happy place

Wonder why?

Maybe influx of covid damaged expected? And/or exponential growth in cases of monkeypox aka. smallpox beta."

Heatwave planning

By *iger4uWoman  over a year ago

In my happy place

"No I’ve been absolutely fine and I’m not even vaccinated. In my experience it’s only the vaccinated people I know that are getting really sick. Not really that hard to work out really, but you all crack on and keep having your boosters that are the same as the 1st two jabs that done absolutely nothing either"

Ive had 3 vaccines. No sickness for anything since jan 20.

Wonder why?

Maybe influx of covid damaged expected? And/or exponential growth in cases of monkeypox aka. smallpox beta.

Heatwave planning "

In October?

By *enuineguy76Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

have they not had full approval?

By *aked2sumCouple  over a year ago

on the coast

Had a mild dose of omicron. Not had a cold or flue since covid broke out but no doubt I had I’d have been told it was covid

"Don't know if it's just me but has anyone else found since covid restrictions have been lifted that they are getting ill much more often?

Just find it weird.

Haven't had covid haven't been sick.

Guess my old habits have helped..

--dobr wear shoes inside unless slippers which font go outside.

Immediately shower once I'm home and laundry put in the basket until time to wash.

Simple habits but covid free sick free disease free"

Same with me. I can't stand wearing my shoes through the house. I shower as soon as I get in and clean my phone screen pretty much daily. Non drinker and non smoker. I dont see a reason for someone my age to be getting sick so often.

By *htcMan  over a year ago

MK

No. Since covid few years ago I have had one cold. Didn't take the vaccine either. Normally have several a year

a month ago I had my first cold since 2017 which is quite amazing considering I used to get them regularly. I have some ongoing niggling conditions but they haven't been any worse. In fact, since lockdown ended I have probably had less health issues

By *verAverageLaxedMaverickMan  over a year ago

London

You take the vaccine ?

By *lipandSlide777Couple  over a year ago

Bideford

Couldn't possible be the vax, the gov said it was safe... must be climate change

By *moothCriminal_xMan  over a year ago

Redditch

Prior to contracting covod ive had about 4 days off work ill sonce 2009. Had 2 days off within 2 months of having recovered from Covid. Ive had 4 or 5 bouts of crappy colds last 12 months too. Seem to always have a bad throat. A lotnof it is the lack of exposure during lockdown. Documented phenomenon

chester

Cos you've all had multiple jabs of gene therapy designed to destroy your immune system that's why your all getting ill more

By *iberius61Man  over a year ago

Pontefract

Not significantly, although in the middle of last year I was quite ill with a non-covid flu. Spent a week in bed not really well enough to even get up. Other than that I've been fine.

Reading

"Cos you've all had multiple jabs of gene therapy designed to destroy your immune system that's why your all getting ill more"

Ha ha ha….. haven’t heard the “gene therapy” one for ages. Time to get the COVID buzzword bingo card out again

Once your glutathione reserves are gone you will get colds, flu ect and you'll struggle to shake them.

Last time I was sick was January gone with COVID. Haven’t been sick since and no jabs at all. I expect a cold when the seasons change to autumn/winter.

By *atford889Man  over a year ago

watford

You genuinely believe that 100's of thousands of people are making false reports

Im unvaxed (for covid) up to date with all other vaccines that I believe I need.

millions of people that have 0 risk from covid have been jabbed for the sake of saving someone else even tho it doesn't stop or slow the spread its comical watching people get so defensive over a vaccine that is now 10% effective against newer variants and that 10% only lasts a few weeks.

straw man arguments are no way to get your point across

No different now or since Covid for me

Don't get ill much and have escaped Covid entirely put that down to rural living and daily fresh air with my horses - and immune system boosted being around horse muck every day for ten years

The efficacy of the vaccine is waning against the new variants, Delta now Omicron BA.5 ect.

The original vaccines 'spike' of antibodies were for Whuan strain, correct ???? The vaccine needs updating.

Just as the new SARS-CoV-2 Variant BA.2.75 evades the FDA approved monoclonal antibody therapies which have been very effective in preventing hospitalizations and serious illnesses.

By *instonandLadyAstorCouple  over a year ago

Not where we seem to be...

"Cos you've all had multiple jabs of gene therapy designed to destroy your immune system that's why your all getting ill more"

Tell me more about this gene therapy......

How does gene therapy "work"?

Given you have 3 PHD'S in Epidemiology, Physics and Biology I'm sure it's not beyond you.

Winston

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Except none of us have had that, unless you are developing something, in your sneaky laboratory? .

I’ve found the opposite

Haven't been ill since I had covid in March and I wasn't ill before I had it for years, so no, the opposite.

By *moothCriminal_xMan  over a year ago

Redditch

"You genuinely believe that 100's of thousands of people are making false reports

Im unvaxed (for covid) up to date with all other vaccines that I believe I need.

millions of people that have 0 risk from covid have been jabbed for the sake of saving someone else even tho it doesn't stop or slow the spread its comical watching people get so defensive over a vaccine that is now 10% effective against newer variants and that 10% only lasts a few weeks.

straw man arguments are no way to get your point across "

According to YC data the covid vaccines have given people herpes. YC data itself isnt a measure of anything and is a very crude data set. Your selfish decision to benefit from the vaccine others took in order to allow us to move forward is what it is. The herd has been protected now. Enjoy. You're welcome.

By *agneto.Man  over a year ago

Bham

Obviously all anecdotal but my experience.

Yes I'm getting sick loads!! Viruses, colds, sniffles, sore throats etc.

Some will say it's because I've had a vaccine. However, my kids have either given these colds to me or I've given it to them. They've not been vaccinated so that poo poos that argument.

Secondly, weakened immune system due to COVID, no, I didn't get COVID till earlier this year, so escaped it for a fair while. But was still getting lots of viruses BEFORE getting covid earlier this year.

I do have a job where I come in contact with a lot of people.

"You genuinely believe that 100's of thousands of people are making false reports

straw man arguments are no way to get your point across

According to YC data the covid vaccines have given people herpes. YC data itself isnt a measure of anything and is a very crude data set. Your selfish decision to benefit from the vaccine others took in order to allow us to move forward is what it is. The herd has been protected now. Enjoy. You're welcome."

If the YC data isnt a measure of anything why is your opening statement "the covid vaccines have given people herpes"?

Winston

chester

"Cos you've all had multiple jabs of gene therapy designed to destroy your immune system that's why your all getting ill more

Given you have 3 PHD'S in Epidemiology, Physics and Biology I'm sure it's not beyond you.

Winston"

I have explained it to you before but your intellect and bloody mindedness won't allow your brain to make the nessisary connections so any further interaction would be pointless

"Cos you've all had multiple jabs of gene therapy designed to destroy your immune system that's why your all getting ill more

Winston

I have explained it to you before but your intellect and bloody mindedness won't allow your brain to make the nessisary connections so any further interaction would be pointless "

You've never explained it to me.

With 3 PHD'S in Epidemiology, Physics and Biology it should be pretty simple for you to share what you know for those who don't have the same qualifications as you.

Winston

By *oomboom67Man  over a year ago

Rockdale

Yep definitely upto getting covid December 2020 I was never ill but in February this year I went through a few weeks spell I couldn't breathe properly so they put it down to long covid but it got worse eventually got diagnosed with severe asthma I've never had asthma in my life

By *idnight_Express69Man  over a year ago

Rochdale

Just find it weird. "

No

By *y gameMan  over a year ago

open wide

"Yep definitely upto getting covid December 2020 I was never ill but in February this year I went through a few weeks spell I couldn't breathe properly so they put it down to long covid but it got worse eventually got diagnosed with severe asthma I've never had asthma in my life "

That's because they tested you, never had asthma myself they tested said I had it gave me inhalers, they put me in hospital on holiday, stopped taking them, fine now never had a asthma attack, if you look hard enough you can find what you want.

By *ngelFire2020Couple  over a year ago

Darlington

[Removed by poster at 28/07/22 01:11:53]

By *ngelFire2020Couple  over a year ago

Darlington

Nope! Haven't been ill in years, although now I've tempted fate.....

Mr.

teleford

"Yep definitely upto getting covid December 2020 I was never ill but in February this year I went through a few weeks spell I couldn't breathe properly so they put it down to long covid but it got worse eventually got diagnosed with severe asthma I've never had asthma in my life

That's because they tested you, never had asthma myself they tested said I had it gave me inhalers, they put me in hospital on holiday, stopped taking them, fine now never had a asthma attack, if you look hard enough you can find what you want."

Of course the alternative is to do no tests and be ignorant to potentially life threatening conditions...

By *y gameMan  over a year ago

open wide

"Yep definitely upto getting covid December 2020 I was never ill but in February this year I went through a few weeks spell I couldn't breathe properly so they put it down to long covid but it got worse eventually got diagnosed with severe asthma I've never had asthma in my life

That's because they tested you, never had asthma myself they tested said I had it gave me inhalers, they put me in hospital on holiday, stopped taking them, fine now never had a asthma attack, if you look hard enough you can find what you want.

Of course the alternative is to do no tests and be ignorant to potentially life threatening conditions... "

It was a comment on asthma, I test for all kinds of things, I never breathe or unzip in front of anyone, if I suspect I might be giving her more than she wants.

Winston

I have explained it to you before but your intellect and bloody mindedness won't allow your brain to make the nessisary connections so any further interaction would be pointless "

In fairness, this does ring something of a bell, it's been on my mind since my last post.....

Thinking about it, this in part, does strike a chord.

If my memory serves, you were explaing the impact of MRNA vaccines on the liver.

This was not to me, but to someone who is highly qualified in the field, not by someone who "exagerates" their qualifications.

For the record, your explanation was incorrect. I seriously doubt the qualifications you claim to hold.

Winston

Manchester (she/her)

Of course the alternative is to do no tests and be ignorant to potentially life threatening conditions... It was a comment on asthma, I test for all kinds of things, I never breathe or unzip in front of anyone, if I suspect I might be giving her more than she wants."

Are you saying that people shouldn't be tested for asthma?

... Hang on. How do you not breathe in front of people? How is that possible? Breathing... kind of happens a lot

By *entleman1984Man  over a year ago

Dereham

It’s due to Brexit

By *heNerdyFembyWoman  over a year ago

Eastbourne (she/they)

"It’s due to Brexit "

This is one of the more believable theories I have heard LOL

Just find it weird. "

They're saying that all of those recent hepatitis cases in children were actually caused by a complications from a common cold virus and that due to social distancing, masks and lockdowns, their immunities had waned, resulting in the complications.

Personally, I still wear a mask. I've used hand sanitizer for about fifteen years just out of OCD. I've found that I've been ill far less over the past few years.

Of course that could mean that if I do finally get a communicable infection, that it will hit me like a train if my antibodies have become lazy.

By *he fab twoCouple  over a year ago

brentwood

over 2 years on and still people make the DNA altering claim….. couldn’t make it up "

What other jab you ever had that can change eye colour in people that had it?

By *uddy laneMan  over a year ago

dudley

What other jab you ever had that can change eye colour in people that had it? "

Until the tooth starts growing out of people's foreheads it will be business usual for them.

By *uddy laneMan  over a year ago

dudley

What other jab you ever had that can change eye colour in people that had it?

Until the tooth starts growing out of people's foreheads it will be business usual for them."

As*

By *awhickermanMan  over a year ago

Ware

That will be because their is no evidence that the vaccine alters the DNA. The reason there is no evidence is because it doesn't alter your DNA.

The altered DNA nonsense was pushed by Alex Jones & co at infowars. That's the guy that is currently being sued for £150 million dollars for denying the Sandy Hook massacre ever happened.

Jones has also said that all world leaders take DMT to communicate with aliens and clockwork elves, in readyness to merge with machines at which time they will be living "off-world" in a trans-humanist paradise.

So go figure if you think his vaccine DNA claims are true.

However, if you want to worry about something that does actually change your DNA, you could worry about the children's (and many adults) favourite sweet, Skittles.

They contain titanium oxide, which has DNA altering properties and is also used in house paint.

Yes someone mentioned skittles, they are right yet they trust the same group of people giving them a needle which states you are part of a test until 2023? My family have taken it n I've literally said if you did from it don't think there will be sympathy for the sheeple. As predicted before the vaccine came out, that's how predictable they are, All those heart, eye issues where listed by 'conspiracy theorist' and they've all come true. I mean you trusted the government really? The same guys that start wars all over the world, the same guys who interfere and create global crises? Oh receesssion are mostly done by the federal reserve a private institution in USA, yet you people run the them for a vaccine produced by Israel. Another country which has a hand in every atrocity in the world. People need to research where the money goes I don't think the vaxxer have got that far.

What about all those articles published by medical journal etc showing high concentrates of ingredients from vaccines sits near kidney area, heart area etc. Exactly the areas which most people who are vaccinated are having issues with? Health issues have sky rocketed AFTER the vaccine came out, but it's blamed on covid. If so, why didn't these cases shoot up when covid came around with no vaccine... As soon as vax got introduced it was chaos... Nothing that was predicted all along. It is a nice way to get rid of the weak as opposed to a nuclear war let say!

By *haron1701DTV/TS  over a year ago

ormskirk

Media hype - nuff sed

...of reading some of the shite on here?

Every day.

By *lofeldMan  over a year ago

Redhill

I feel great, noticed no change whatsoever.

teleford

"What about all those articles published by medical journal etc showing high concentrates of ingredients from vaccines sits near kidney area, heart area etc. Exactly the areas which most people who are vaccinated are having issues with? Health issues have sky rocketed AFTER the vaccine came out, but it's blamed on covid. If so, why didn't these cases shoot up when covid came around with no vaccine... As soon as vax got introduced it was chaos... Nothing that was predicted all along. It is a nice way to get rid of the weak as opposed to a nuclear war let say! "

What cases have shot up?

By *acey_RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

No but I worked the whole way through so maybe that's why. It's not really surprising as covid restrictions prevented the spread of all viruses including the commom cold. Now that restrictions are lifted, those viruses are spreading again and people have less immunity from not catching anything for so long.

"What about all those articles published by medical journal etc showing high concentrates of ingredients from vaccines sits near kidney area, heart area etc. Exactly the areas which most people who are vaccinated are having issues with? Health issues have sky rocketed AFTER the vaccine came out, but it's blamed on covid. If so, why didn't these cases shoot up when covid came around with no vaccine... As soon as vax got introduced it was chaos... Nothing that was predicted all along. It is a nice way to get rid of the weak as opposed to a nuclear war let say!

What cases have shot up?"

None (other than of Covid-19 itself), he's just trolling. You can tell from his posts that he doesn't have a clue what he's talking about and that he's simply trying to whip up panic and controversy, probably out of sheer boredom.

Besides a few blood clots associated with the certain vaccines (the risk of getting one being lower than the risk of getting one as a complication of Covid-19), there is no mass development of illnesses as a result of getting vaccinated and no chaos like he speaks of. He's just chatting absolute rubbish.

By *eavy-Metal-CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Liverpool

We both caught covid recently but noticed once all restrictions was lifted we didn't notice a difference. Also people are different with some people hardly catching anything while others catch everything. I think its due to how your body is and other factors (eg diabeties, underlying health conditions etc)

this has beem proved by pfizer admitting it does change your physical dna make up....

"

"

Better facts on youtube than on the bbc been proved by the last two year

Reading

this has beem proved by pfizer admitting it does change your physical dna make up...."

Could you post a link to that fact please. Cheers.

"What about all those articles published by medical journal etc showing high concentrates of ingredients from vaccines sits near kidney area, heart area etc. Exactly the areas which most people who are vaccinated are having issues with? Health issues have sky rocketed AFTER the vaccine came out, but it's blamed on covid. If so, why didn't these cases shoot up when covid came around with no vaccine... As soon as vax got introduced it was chaos... Nothing that was predicted all along. It is a nice way to get rid of the weak as opposed to a nuclear war let say! "

Be careful you will be labelled a 'conspiracy theorists' for stating the obvious on here. I can remember when no one had covid apart from Prince Charles, Boris Johnson and Tom Hanks. I didn't know anyone with covid until the unleash of the vaccination then I knew loads (all ill with covid) all injected. Therefore I have concluded through what I have witnessed that there wasn't any covid until the volunteers started to volunteer themselves to take part in the experimental drug trials by actually having the covid injected into them and BINGO two weeks later they were ill with covid......I have seen friends nearly die and claim "if it wasn't for the vaccine I WOULD have died" I know what I witnessed and because I speak of what I witnessed I am lablled a 'conspiracy theorists' there wasn't any covid until it was injected into all who wanted it......

By *LIRTWITHUSCouple  over a year ago

Chester

Been great, did have 2 day head cold but tbf was after heavy weekend so more body detoxing. Good water, food, nutrition as always, no takeaways or fast food is key for me

ashford

"What about all those articles published by medical journal etc showing high concentrates of ingredients from vaccines sits near kidney area, heart area etc. Exactly the areas which most people who are vaccinated are having issues with? Health issues have sky rocketed AFTER the vaccine came out, but it's blamed on covid. If so, why didn't these cases shoot up when covid came around with no vaccine... As soon as vax got introduced it was chaos... Nothing that was predicted all along. It is a nice way to get rid of the weak as opposed to a nuclear war let say!

Be careful you will be labelled a 'conspiracy theorists' for stating the obvious on here. I can remember when no one had covid apart from Prince Charles, Boris Johnson and Tom Hanks. I didn't know anyone with covid until the unleash of the vaccination then I knew loads (all ill with covid) all injected. Therefore I have concluded through what I have witnessed that there wasn't any covid until the volunteers started to volunteer themselves to take part in the experimental drug trials by actually having the covid injected into them and BINGO two weeks later they were ill with covid......I have seen friends nearly die and claim "if it wasn't for the vaccine I WOULD have died" I know what I witnessed and because I speak of what I witnessed I am lablled a 'conspiracy theorists' there wasn't any covid until it was injected into all who wanted it......"

Yup! X

"Could you post a link to that fact please. Cheers. "

try search Micheal Knowls, Swedish study shows that pfizers covid19 vaccine changes recipients dna thats a claim and the AP says its totally false

or try search "the researchers were able to detect dna that had been converted from the vaccines mnra lab modified cell, still the Swedish study only demonstrated that rna had converted the dna under certain conditions in a lab not in a human body thats why it was claimed as false"

[Removed by poster at 01/08/22 11:11:35]

"Could you post a link to that fact please. Cheers.

try search Micheal Knowls, Swedish study shows that pfizers covid19 vaccine changes recipients dna thats a claim and the AP says its totally false

or try search "the researchers were able to detect dna that had been converted from the vaccines mnra lab modified cell, still the Swedish study only demonstrated that rna had converted the dna under certain conditions in a lab not in a human body thats why it was claimed as false""

Are they links to Pfizer admitting it?

Which is what you claimed. Because that's a huge story bit no one is reporting it?

Be careful you will be labelled a 'conspiracy theorists' for stating the obvious on here. I can remember when no one had covid apart from Prince Charles, Boris Johnson and Tom Hanks. I didn't know anyone with covid until the unleash of the vaccination then I knew loads (all ill with covid) all injected. Therefore I have concluded through what I have witnessed that there wasn't any covid until the volunteers started to volunteer themselves to take part in the experimental drug trials by actually having the covid injected into them and BINGO two weeks later they were ill with covid......I have seen friends nearly die and claim "if it wasn't for the vaccine I WOULD have died" I know what I witnessed and because I speak of what I witnessed I am lablled a 'conspiracy theorists' there wasn't any covid until it was injected into all who wanted it......"

To clarify, there were no deaths before the vaccine or youcwere personally unaware of any?

"

None (other than of Covid-19 itself), he's just trolling. You can tell from his posts that he doesn't have a clue what he's talking about and that he's simply trying to whip up panic and controversy, probably out of sheer boredom.

Besides a few blood clots associated with the certain vaccines (the risk of getting one being lower than the risk of getting one as a complication of Covid-19), there is no mass development of illnesses as a result of getting vaccinated and no chaos like he speaks of. He's just chatting absolute rubbish."

It's the ignorance of the arrogant that will be our downfall.....when people are trying to help you see the obvious they are doing it out of love from their heart knowing you may be a little lost.......not trying to make you rise up and defend your opinion they just want you to know you may not be right in your opinion and all what you think is right about your opinion and please consider a viewpoint from another opinion as you may see things differently if you look...... but you have to be prepared to look.....and you know yourself there are far more issues and concerns than 'besides a few bloodclots associated with the certain' ............ please don't ignore the obvious and brush it off pretending it may go away we are here now in the middle of something people want to ignore but we ALL have to face this head on and together

"Are they links to Pfizer admitting it?

Which is what you claimed. Because that's a huge story bit no one is reporting it?"

There ARE a lot more much BIGGER 'stories' to be reported on but only UK Column report them (Mon Wed Fri) try not watching the BBC

Which is what you claimed. Because that's a huge story bit no one is reporting it?

There ARE a lot more much BIGGER 'stories' to be reported on but only UK Column report them (Mon Wed Fri) try not watching the BBC"

There must be one reputable news source reporting on Pfizer admitting their drug alters DNA?

Reading

Only 8 more posts to go

Manchester (she/her)

It'll be interesting to see if this is studied over time.

There ARE a lot more much BIGGER 'stories' to be reported on but only UK Column report them (Mon Wed Fri) try not watching the BBC"

This is not the first time you've claimed one thing, been asked to substantiate it, failed to do so and wandered off on a different tangent.

If you're unable to support your claims, don't post them would be my advice.

Winston

Manchester (she/her)

There ARE a lot more much BIGGER 'stories' to be reported on but only UK Column report them (Mon Wed Fri) try not watching the BBC

This is not the first time you've claimed one thing, been asked to substantiate it, failed to do so and wandered off on a different tangent.

Winston "

Verifiable evidence is the only way to go. Of the question asked

Winston

Verifiable evidence is the only way to go. Of the question asked "

Pfizer said xyz.

Link needed.

Waffle waffle waffle about a completely different subject with equally spurious claims.

Rinse and repeat.

Winston

"

Besides a few blood clots associated with the certain vaccines (the risk of getting one being lower than the risk of getting one as a complication of Covid-19), there is no mass development of illnesses as a result of getting vaccinated and no chaos like he speaks of. He's just chatting absolute rubbish.

It's the ignorance of the arrogant that will be our downfall.....when people are trying to help you see the obvious they are doing it out of love from their heart knowing you may be a little lost.......not trying to make you rise up and defend your opinion they just want you to know you may not be right in your opinion and all what you think is right about your opinion and please consider a viewpoint from another opinion as you may see things differently if you look...... but you have to be prepared to look.....and you know yourself there are far more issues and concerns than 'besides a few bloodclots associated with the certain' ............ please don't ignore the obvious and brush it off pretending it may go away we are here now in the middle of something people want to ignore but we ALL have to face this head on and together"

It's certainly a difficult one. Do I go with my seven years of university education, all of the training I received in research skills, three degrees and common sense...

or...

do I go with the crazies, spouting unverified or outright debunked rubbish, pawning them off as facts but which in no way reflect reality - people claiming to be trying to go good out of love, when at best they're spreading confusion and disinformation and everything they say can be fact checked and disproven?

It's a tough one. Can I sleep on it?

Manchester (she/her)

"

It's the ignorance of the arrogant that will be our downfall.....when people are trying to help you see the obvious they are doing it out of love from their heart knowing you may be a little lost.......not trying to make you rise up and defend your opinion they just want you to know you may not be right in your opinion and all what you think is right about your opinion and please consider a viewpoint from another opinion as you may see things differently if you look...... but you have to be prepared to look.....and you know yourself there are far more issues and concerns than 'besides a few bloodclots associated with the certain' ............ please don't ignore the obvious and brush it off pretending it may go away we are here now in the middle of something people want to ignore but we ALL have to face this head on and together

It's certainly a difficult one. Do I go with my seven years of university education, all of the training I received in research skills, three degrees and common sense...

or...

do I go with the crazies, spouting unverified or outright debunked rubbish, pawning them off as facts but which in no way reflect reality - people claiming to be trying to go good out of love, when at best they're spreading confusion and disinformation and everything they say can be fact checked and disproven?

"

"

or...

"

Yeah I think I'll go with the former. We're more than two years into this now. People shouldn't really still be this clueless, or deliberately trying to mislead people. Hopefully this thread will now lock.

"

or...

"

By *heNerdyFembyWoman  over a year ago

Eastbourne (she/they)

"Yeah I think I'll go with the former. We're more than two years into this now. People shouldn't really still be this clueless, or deliberately trying to mislead people. Hopefully this thread will now lock."

this may be unpopular, I think the big issue NOW is pride. People got suckered down the anti-vax route and then said/did some really quite horrible things as a result.

If they admit they were wrong, they have to admit to their failings under that mistaken belief. Some cannot reconcile that in themselves so they keep digging deeper and deeper into the delusion.

I am talking in generalisations as I don't know anyone here well enough to make a claim about them.