FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > "Vaxed" versus Non "vaxed"

"Vaxed" versus Non "vaxed"

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lipandSlide777 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Bideford

Maybe there should be a search option on the site for vax or non vax users.

Are there many Non Vax on here? If so would you meet vaxed?

Would vax meet non vaxed?

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *iltsTSgirlTV/TS  over a year ago

Chichester

Couldn’t care less either way if someone is vaxxed

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Could not care less.. it seems a lot of the vaccinated on here are the ones bothered by the unvaxxed though, need to get a life and move on

Each to their own, if you didn't or did get it, good for you.

Just don't go venturing into conspiracy theory, the man, big pharma nonsense.

Chichester

"Each to their own, if you didn't or did get it, good for you.

Just don't go venturing into conspiracy theory, the man, big pharma nonsense. "

Alas there is many suckered into the nonsense online

Alas there is many suckered into the nonsense online "

Indeed there are. I guess it's like a little club, instead of showing pictures of people naked and fucking they get together to think about who shot JFK.

"Could not care less.. it seems a lot of the vaccinated on here are the ones bothered by the unvaxxed though, need to get a life and move on

"

Same here

What difference will it make to the sex? Asking for a friend.

Bideford

"What difference will it make to the sex? Asking for a friend. "

Makes alot of difference to us.

By *entDomMan  over a year ago

Paddock Wood, Kent

It did annoy me when not getting it was affecting a lot of our lives and working practices. But not now.

By *aughtycp1Couple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

Makes absolutely NO difference to us. Each to their own. One of the wonderful things about the swinging lifestyle is swingers leave their judgements at the door. It's a liberated lifestyle.

Chichester

"What difference will it make to the sex? Asking for a friend.

"

But a guy would most likely tell you what you wish to hear , just to fuck your Mrs

By *ohn KanakaMan  over a year ago

Not all that North of North London

I can't imagine it's sineyhong I'd ask. But if I got the impression they were covid deniers or in to the conspiracy theories I'd lose all interest

By *riel13Woman  over a year ago

Northampton

My vaccination status is no ones business, as theirs isn't mine... If they ask me, because us meeting depends on the answer, they aren't for me, whatever way they were hoping my answer would be.

If people don't take precautions against covid I'm gonna be a little doubtful about the precautions they take against other diseases. It most likely wouldn't come up though.

I couldn't care less either way.

But if they're difficult about it then it's a turn off.

I'd prefer if they'd been hoovered

Think Vax are overrated

I was actually wtf! Who cares if you own a vax.....I mean clean carpets are a good thing, but depends on what mess your making.......

DOH! I need to get with the times

By *pertureTV/TS  over a year ago

New Ferry, wirral in stockings and sussies

If your vaxinated what do you have to worry about?

I couldn't care less if somebody is or isn't. It's a choice at the end of the day. But I have had one couple ask if I am, and them give me grief/abuse over the answer. Swiftly blocked

But a guy would most likely tell you what you wish to hear , just to fuck your Mrs "

By * lolita xWoman  over a year ago

North

Who cares

"My vaccination status is no ones business, as theirs isn't mine... If they ask me, because us meeting depends on the answer, they aren't for me, whatever way they were hoping my answer would be. "

Makes no difference to me, their lives their choice

By *lueFireCouple  over a year ago

just somewhere around here

"Could not care less.. it seems a lot of the vaccinated on here are the ones bothered by the unvaxxed though, need to get a life and move on

"

Should have Tories and ‘none Tories’ too. :-

*it’s a joke.

By *reenleavesCouple  over a year ago

North Wales

Is it just THE vaccine you're worried about or should we also filter results for tetanus, MMR, polio...?

Also, why is it 'vaxxed' and not 'vacced'?

By *ollingHillsMan  over a year ago

Near Sudbury, Suffolk

Can we also add an option for left or right handed too?

Chichester

"Can we also add an option for left or right handed too? "

I always thought the option of “can read “or “not read “would be useful on here

"Can we also add an option for left or right handed too? "

Some quarters on here may demand the left handed are burnt to death like the old days, just like some feel about unvaxed like me

"Should have Tories and ‘none Tories’ too. :-

*it’s a joke."

Trust me it's a filter I use without exception

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Whilst we're waiting for a newer variant that will cause greater problems for society, it's of little concern. This, especially whilst immunity provides some safetynet and protection for us all.

I assume that the NHS app could still be used as a tool to display status. I don't use it for meets but wouldn't rule it out, if things get very tough in the future.

As for showing status on fab, it could be helpful for fab to add/change several fields, that are all searchable. I think those are probably higher priority requirements.

By *ollingHillsMan  over a year ago

Near Sudbury, Suffolk

"Can we also add an option for left or right handed too?

I always thought the option of “can read “or “not read “would be useful on here "

Can't read, won't read

By *hagTonightMan  over a year ago

From the land of haribos.

Same here "

This, it doesnt make a difference for me

I think it's only the non vaxxers who are bothered.

I'm jabbed up, but I but not fussed if the people I meet are or not.

I won't bother with more jabs either

By *I TwoCouple  over a year ago

all around

"

Would vax meet non vaxed?"

How do you tell if their vaxxed at a club or meet ?

Do you have special powers ?

Bideford

Haven't been to club in over 2 yrs. And usually ask in messages or at a social.

all around

"Haven't been to club in over 2 yrs. And usually ask in messages or at a social. "

You ask lol

It's rather naïve to believe that someone wanting to fuck you might tell you the truth.

But then again it's rather naïve to believe what you believe

By *ebjonnsonMan  over a year ago

Maldon

What if you met someone fully vaccinated against Covid but riddled with Monkey pox?

By *ob198XaMan  over a year ago

teleford

To be fair it’s not such a bad idea. If it’s just sex is doesn’t matter but I really don’t have the will, time or crayons to engage in conversation with those who are vehemently anti vax, I’m not a qualified therapist able to help them.

Just don't go venturing into conspiracy theory, the man, big pharma nonsense. "

Just don't be ok with locking your fellow citizens out of pubs, restaurants, shops because you're scared of the cold. Don't stigmatise and discriminate against people because they want to be in control of what they put into their bodies...if ye can do that I'm sure we can stay away from the conspiracy theories....

I don't have much faith in your side though, ye've got form

Just don't be ok with locking your fellow citizens out of pubs, restaurants, shops because you're scared of the cold. Don't stigmatise and discriminate against people because they want to be in control of what they put into their bodies...if ye can do that I'm sure we can stay away from the conspiracy theories....

I don't have much faith in your side though, ye've got form"

Well said!

Alas there is many suckered into the nonsense online "

The nonsense like 94% of deaths since April this year have been in people that are at least triple vaccinated, that kind of nonsense is it.

You're so quick to dismiss as crazies and conspiracies. You clearly aren't observing the world around you

Alas there is many suckered into the nonsense online

The nonsense like 94% of deaths since April this year have been in people that are at least triple vaccinated, that kind of nonsense is it.

You're so quick to dismiss as crazies and conspiracies. You clearly aren't observing the world around you "

Exactly!

"To be fair it’s not such a bad idea. If it’s just sex is doesn’t matter but I really don’t have the will, time or crayons to engage in conversation with those who are vehemently anti vax, I’m not a qualified therapist able to help them. "

Clever boy aren't ya....crayon eaters are we....hows your immunity , noticing anymore illness recently? 2 years and all the evidence that is available and you still demean people for their choice....I give most people a chance but you're the kind of person I have absolutely no time for and I'm not gonna call you names but you're clearly not a very good person

"

Think it's a good idea and I would have been all for it as I only wanted to meet unvaccinated....however on reflection and on seeing attitudes change amongst a number perhaps even a majority of the vaccines population I would now be open to making exceptions...

For me I don't have any fear of sexual transmission or shedding of the vaccine. I don't know if it's a possibility or not but for me I'm of the opinion it's not.

However it's the personality of the person and specifically their attitude to covid, restrictions and discrimination against their own citizens, even family that worries me a lot more than the vaccine and thats why I would have been concentrating on meeting non vaccinated women

By *imes_berksMan  over a year ago

Bracknell

"

Really not sure what the vaccinated have to worry about from the unvaccinated. From other post topics on here it appears the unvaccinated would prefer to avoid the vaccinated so that they remain ‘pure bloods’

By *irty_DeedsMan  over a year ago

Teesside

How do you define both? I've had two covid jabs, last was well over a year ago now. If the studies of how long they are effective are right then my protection is long gone. I'm also due a tetanus if that counts too.

Ridiculous if this is a criteria for anyone meeting

"How do you define both? I've had two covid jabs, last was well over a year ago now. If the studies of how long they are effective are right then my protection is long gone. I'm also due a tetanus if that counts too.

Ridiculous if this is a criteria for anyone meeting "

As I said it's the mindset more than the jab for me....I generally don't pally around with people who hate me, want to lock me out of society and wish me dead to teach me a lesson...but I'm an odd sort I suppose

By *irty_DeedsMan  over a year ago

Teesside

"How do you define both? I've had two covid jabs, last was well over a year ago now. If the studies of how long they are effective are right then my protection is long gone. I'm also due a tetanus if that counts too.

As I said it's the mindset more than the jab for me....I generally don't pally around with people who hate me, want to lock me out of society and wish me dead to teach me a lesson...but I'm an odd sort I suppose "

I'd guess it was a tiny minority of vaxxed people advocating for any of that. Most people didn't give a shit. The flip side is also true, the extreme of the non vaxxed is also a tiny minority.

As I said it's the mindset more than the jab for me....I generally don't pally around with people who hate me, want to lock me out of society and wish me dead to teach me a lesson...but I'm an odd sort I suppose I'd guess it was a tiny minority of vaxxed people advocating for any of that. Most people didn't give a shit. The flip side is also true, the extreme of the non vaxxed is also a tiny minority."

Yeah I possibly agree with you that it was a minority of vaxxed that agreed with the extreme measures....however it was a vaccinated majority that didn't care that this was happening ..that for me is maybe not equally as bad, but it's pretty bad all the same

teleford

"To be fair it’s not such a bad idea. If it’s just sex is doesn’t matter but I really don’t have the will, time or crayons to engage in conversation with those who are vehemently anti vax, I’m not a qualified therapist able to help them.

Clever boy aren't ya....crayon eaters are we....hows your immunity , noticing anymore illness recently? 2 years and all the evidence that is available and you still demean people for their choice....I give most people a chance but you're the kind of person I have absolutely no time for and I'm not gonna call you names but you're clearly not a very good person "

I never called anyone a crayon eater, the crayons are to try explain simple science at pre-school level... Funny enough I’ve had far less illness and far less allergies since my vaccination than in the previous few years. My immunity is better than ever, though I don’t connect that to the recent vaccines. The evidence is I believe very clear... proportional to the population those who are not vaccinated occupy far more ICU beds and coffins than they should

By *andyfloss2000Woman  over a year ago

ashford

"

How so? X

ashford

"I can't imagine it's sineyhong I'd ask. But if I got the impression they were covid deniers or in to the conspiracy theories I'd lose all interest"

That could apply to alot of things though weather they vote tory or voted for brexit etc ? X

"To be fair it’s not such a bad idea. If it’s just sex is doesn’t matter but I really don’t have the will, time or crayons to engage in conversation with those who are vehemently anti vax, I’m not a qualified therapist able to help them.

Clever boy aren't ya....crayon eaters are we....hows your immunity , noticing anymore illness recently? 2 years and all the evidence that is available and you still demean people for their choice....I give most people a chance but you're the kind of person I have absolutely no time for and I'm not gonna call you names but you're clearly not a very good person

I never called anyone a crayon eater, the crayons are to try explain simple science at pre-school level... Funny enough I’ve had far less illness and far less allergies since my vaccination than in the previous few years. My immunity is better than ever, though I don’t connect that to the recent vaccines. The evidence is I believe very clear... proportional to the population those who are not vaccinated occupy far more ICU beds and coffins than they should"

I know what you did or didn't call...you know what you were inferring that people who are vaxxers are retarded and stupid or mentally, I'm well used to yer tactics by now.

Cool show me some evidence/ stats of your opinion on the evidence so John ...show me how many non vaccined have died since the vaccines came in....because we were all unvaccinated before that..

Go and look there yourself, just 1 for ya, ons report from UK last week, 94% of covid deaths since April have been in people at least triple vaccinated...

Please show me where all the unvaccinated are taking up beds or coffins....cause otherwise you're peddling misinformation just like your BBC's, rtes, sky etc etc. You're so confident in your opinions, yet all you spout is headlines, no depth whatsoever, it's sad how ye can be so welded to opinions just because someone told you to

By *DGF20Man  over a year ago

Dublin

Non vaxed and i really don't care who is vaxed or who is not...

By *hagTonightMan  over a year ago

From the land of haribos.

"My vaccination status is no ones business, as theirs isn't mine... If they ask me, because us meeting depends on the answer, they aren't for me, whatever way they were hoping my answer would be.

"

This .

By *olly_chromaticTV/TS  over a year ago

Stockport

"Is it just THE vaccine you're worried about or should we also filter results for tetanus, MMR, polio...?

Also, why is it 'vaxxed' and not 'vacced'? "

I think it's some sort of phonetic spelling thing. Also "vacced" would mean they didn't have any fluff on their clothes. So yes actually, if you like somebody that dresses tidily and doesn't look like there's been an explosion at the cotton wool factory, asking if they are vacced would make a lot of sense

By *lex.and.SexCouple  over a year ago

Bedale

I suppose you could say as a couple we are two sixths vaxxed. Lucy had the original two but refused any more. I had none.

We both caught it, I was marginally more ill but I'm also a man and therefore manflu effect probably explains that. For both of us it was lemsips and strepsils level.

Don't give a shit about people's status. Don't bring it up unless others do. We would meet vaxxed or unvaxxed. Among the extremes we would consider the extreme unvaxxed but not the extreme vaxxed, mainly on the basis that one group wishes us autonomy and the other group wishes us house arrest and or criminal sanctions for not letting them be in charge of our bodies.

By *lym4realCouple  over a year ago

plymouth

The only thing that would bother us regarding it would be if they really truly 100% believed any of the downright weird stuff about vaccines ?? as they do come across like "Baby jesus" believers as they want to "Convert" you ??

teleford

I never called anyone a crayon eater, the crayons are to try explain simple science at pre-school level... Funny enough I’ve had far less illness and far less allergies since my vaccination than in the previous few years. My immunity is better than ever, though I don’t connect that to the recent vaccines. The evidence is I believe very clear... proportional to the population those who are not vaccinated occupy far more ICU beds and coffins than they should

I know what you did or didn't call...you know what you were inferring that people who are vaxxers are retarded and stupid or mentally, I'm well used to yer tactics by now.

Cool show me some evidence/ stats of your opinion on the evidence so John ...show me how many non vaccined have died since the vaccines came in....because we were all unvaccinated before that..

Go and look there yourself, just 1 for ya, ons report from UK last week, 94% of covid deaths since April have been in people at least triple vaccinated...

Please show me where all the unvaccinated are taking up beds or coffins....cause otherwise you're peddling misinformation just like your BBC's, rtes, sky etc etc. You're so confident in your opinions, yet all you spout is headlines, no depth whatsoever, it's sad how ye can be so welded to opinions just because someone told you to "

What is it your ilk spout. oh yes “do your own research”... well the facts are there on the ONS website, look smarter not harder.

My argument with antivax comes down to intent. Those who are concerned there is something that science has missed, i do not have a problem with, mistakes do get made. Those who think the vaccinations are part of some kind of intentionally harmful global conspiracy, well they are simply unwell or simply simple.

"Makes absolutely NO difference to us. Each to their own. One of the wonderful things about the swinging lifestyle is swingers leave their judgements at the door. It's a liberated lifestyle."
100%

Chichester

" The only thing that would bother us regarding it would be if they really truly 100% believed any of the downright weird stuff about vaccines ?? as they do come across like "Baby jesus" believers as they want to "Convert" you ?? "

To be honest I am just meeting people to fuck so really I couldn’t care less about their views on that stuff (politics / beliefs / religion etc ) . I would just ignore it or merely barely make the least amount of effort required to push the convo forward tactfully

There are some very demented and/ or militant pro-vaxers on this site though

By *irldnCouple  over a year ago

Brighton

Jeez it’s hard enough to get people to actually write a decent first message rather than just wink of say some inane twaddle. Actually reading a profile seems a stretch for many. Adding in Covid vaccination status will certainly be a step too far, and what does it remotely achieve?

By *att192Man  over a year ago

East Kent

"My vaccination status is no ones business, as theirs isn't mine... If they ask me, because us meeting depends on the answer, they aren't for me, whatever way they were hoping my answer would be. "

This is exactly my opinion tbth but respect everybody's personal choice.

"I can't imagine it's sineyhong I'd ask. But if I got the impression they were covid deniers or in to the conspiracy theories I'd lose all interest

That could apply to alot of things though weather they vote tory or voted for brexit etc ? X"

Tories ate a hard limit, never knowingly have never knowingly will.

Anyone still enthusing about the benefits of Brexit, I'd hope my profile would put them off!

Probably a bit more relaxed about meeting the unvaccinated

By *ADY GOODWITCHWoman  over a year ago

Happy Town;-)

I do agree with you there, I've been following the results since the experimental jab because its still classed as experimental, and we are having 1300 extra people dying every month than the average is supposed to be, I've lost a few jabbed friends myself through heart attack ( which they had healthy hearts,) blood clots,seem to be the main reason,

"I do agree with you there, I've been following the results since the experimental jab because its still classed as experimental, and we are having 1300 extra people dying every month than the average is supposed to be, I've lost a few jabbed friends myself through heart attack ( which they had healthy hearts,) blood clots,seem to be the main reason,"

Funny you should say this. Pre covid vaccine the majority of deaths in mine and my extended family were from cancer apart from my dad who had a heart attack. In the past 18 months we've had 6 people die and another one left with weeks to live due to strokes or heart failure.

teleford

"I do agree with you there, I've been following the results since the experimental jab because its still classed as experimental, and we are having 1300 extra people dying every month than the average is supposed to be, I've lost a few jabbed friends myself through heart attack ( which they had healthy hearts,) blood clots,seem to be the main reason,"

Curious, when do you consider a vaccine to cease being experimental? Is it after 2 years, 5 years, 50 years? Did you always consider the flu jab given to millions ever year experimental? It is after all a new modified version each year.

I have two sisters that still many, many months later have not felt right since they had the jabs. They describe having constant ill feeling in their bodies and weird sensations. I wish they never had them but was their choice ultimately

By *elanie de la CoeurTV/TS  over a year ago

Dublin

[Removed by poster at 14/07/22 19:04:01]

teleford

"There are some very demented and/ or militant pro-vaxers on this site though "

If you are referring to me.. I am neither demented or militant. I am pro choice, a choice driven by the provision of the best information available. Such information is not provided by conspiracy crackpots who have watched too many Hollywood movies and are exhibiting clear signs of paranoid delusions. It is healthy to question what we are told, it’s not healthy to be dismiss anything and everything that doesn’t fit with ones notion of there being some evil master plan intend on causing harm. One has to laugh at those that quote ONS or other official data when they think it fits with their imaged world, then dismiss the same sources when it doesn’t because “well they are all in on the lies”

I don’t care who is vaccinated or who isn’t, the problem is the mindset.

I couldn't care less if someone is vaccinated or not. It's individual choice and what someone else does with their body isn't my business.

teleford

"I have two sisters that still many, many months later have not felt right since they had the jabs. They describe having constant ill feeling in their bodies and weird sensations. I wish they never had them but was their choice ultimately "

I know folk that died before the vaccines arrived. Their siblings see it from a different perspective...

teleford

Blood clots were the 4th biggest killer prior to Covid and killed more people than Cancer. Covid itself can cause blood clots. I can dig deeper but I have yet to find anything in the data that shows a obvious uptake in deaths involving blood clots since the start of the vaccine program. When someone passes or has an illness we all want something to attribute it to. A “experimental” vaccine is an obvious scapegoat. Whilst it would be wrong to entirely dismiss such a link in any individual case, the population data suggests such a link looks pretty unlikely.

ashford

"I have two sisters that still many, many months later have not felt right since they had the jabs. They describe having constant ill feeling in their bodies and weird sensations. I wish they never had them but was their choice ultimately "

Yes me 2! I really wish I'd not had the jabs! Nothing but illness since ! X

"

Been vaccinated and still got covid few months ago. So really who cares these days .. and it getting worse again (ohhh summer colds ) ...

By *ryda18Man  over a year ago

Leeds

"

What the hell has that got to do with anything, why would it make a difference for you?

By *ervent_fervourMan  over a year ago

Halifax

"

Ha. Yeah. Whilst they still can like.

By *ervent_fervourMan  over a year ago

Halifax

I really shouldn't have come on this thread. Site is swamped by narcissist fantasists anyway. Here we get the ignorant sociopathic ones.

"I really shouldn't have come on this thread. Site is swamped by narcissist fantasists anyway. Here we get the ignorant sociopathic ones. "

Every Covid thread is the same

Bideford

I lost my dad last year. He was perfectly well till he had his second jab. He was only 69. And died of a clot. Mum wished they hadn't had them. He would possibly still be here today.

So it's not conspiracy nonsense.

By *eavenscentitCouple  over a year ago

barnstaple

People are getting covid with or without being vaccinated

"I lost my dad last year. He was perfectly well till he had his second jab. He was only 69. And died of a clot. Mum wished they hadn't had them. He would possibly still be here today.

So it's not conspiracy nonsense."

Hugs to you

By *ity_BoyMan  over a year ago

London

"

Remind me who is calling themselves "pure blood" and not sheep on here...?

"I do agree with you there, I've been following the results since the experimental jab because its still classed as experimental, and we are having 1300 extra people dying every month than the average is supposed to be, I've lost a few jabbed friends myself through heart attack ( which they had healthy hearts,) blood clots,seem to be the main reason,

Blood clots were the 4th biggest killer prior to Covid and killed more people than Cancer. Covid itself can cause blood clots. I can dig deeper but I have yet to find anything in the data that shows a obvious uptake in deaths involving blood clots since the start of the vaccine program. When someone passes or has an illness we all want something to attribute it to. A “experimental” vaccine is an obvious scapegoat. Whilst it would be wrong to entirely dismiss such a link in any individual case, the population data suggests such a link looks pretty unlikely."

I'm not an anti vaxer, but I do have a massive problem with how it was sold to the public through fear, considering how quickly it was created. Pfizer for Example were one of the first to create a vaccine. This company has the moral compass of a fuckin mosquito.

They have had the largest corporate fine in US history for miss Promotion of medicines.

In the 90s they has to pay a 10million settlement for deliberately selling defective heart valves killing 100s

Received a 90 million pound fine for over pricing an epilepsy d*unk sold to the NHS by 2600%

Fined 450 million in a case where they paid doctors over 20 million in subsidiaries to promote their drugs.

Paid 75 million to settle suit brought forward by Nigerian families after they found out Pfizer were using their kids as guinea pigs without consent.

What do you think of that Bob 1981a.

I challenge you to disprove any of that.

"I do agree with you there, I've been following the results since the experimental jab because its still classed as experimental, and we are having 1300 extra people dying every month than the average is supposed to be, I've lost a few jabbed friends myself through heart attack ( which they had healthy hearts,) blood clots,seem to be the main reason,

Blood clots were the 4th biggest killer prior to Covid and killed more people than Cancer. Covid itself can cause blood clots. I can dig deeper but I have yet to find anything in the data that shows a obvious uptake in deaths involving blood clots since the start of the vaccine program. When someone passes or has an illness we all want something to attribute it to. A “experimental” vaccine is an obvious scapegoat. Whilst it would be wrong to entirely dismiss such a link in any individual case, the population data suggests such a link looks pretty unlikely.

I'm not an anti vaxer, but I do have a massive problem with how it was sold to the public through fear, considering how quickly it was created. Pfizer for Example were one of the first to create a vaccine. This company has the moral compass of a fuckin mosquito.

They have had the largest corporate fine in US history for miss Promotion of medicines.

In the 90s they has to pay a 10million settlement for deliberately selling defective heart valves killing 100s

Received a 90 million pound fine for over pricing an epilepsy d*unk sold to the NHS by 2600%

Fined 450 million in a case where they paid doctors over 20 million in subsidiaries to promote their drugs.

Paid 75 million to settle suit brought forward by Nigerian families after they found out Pfizer were using their kids as guinea pigs without consent.

What do you think of that Bob 1981a.

I challenge you to disprove any of that.

"

This is the very reason I refused to get the vaccine, these companies are notorious for their lies and been deceptive. I wouldn't trust them to vaccinate me with water.

"I lost my dad last year. He was perfectly well till he had his second jab. He was only 69. And died of a clot. Mum wished they hadn't had them. He would possibly still be here today.

So it's not conspiracy nonsense."

I'm so sorry to hear that. I've lost two uncles both in their early 60s to blood clots in last year, both vaccinated and boostered, both very fit and healthy men one of which ran marathons. Was it the jab who knows. I'm still glad I held out but have lost loads of friends who discriminated against the unvaxxed.

Bideford

I'm so sorry to hear that. I've lost two uncles both in their early 60s to blood clots in last year, both vaccinated and boostered, both very fit and healthy men one of which ran marathons. Was it the jab who knows. I'm still glad I held out but have lost loads of friends who discriminated against the unvaxxed. "

Sorry to hear that.

This again?

By *orty-coupleCouple  over a year ago

Leyland

"This again? "

Seems there are still mask/vax extremists amongst us.

By *orkswatcherMan  over a year ago

Wakefield

I don't see the issue I've seen a few profiles say unvaxed only how do you proves that?

I don't care either way not going to effect me

I'm so sorry to hear that. I've lost two uncles both in their early 60s to blood clots in last year, both vaccinated and boostered, both very fit and healthy men one of which ran marathons. Was it the jab who knows. I'm still glad I held out but have lost loads of friends who discriminated against the unvaxxed.

Sorry to hear that. "

Although I question everything. Literally. I don't think it is healthy to dismiss other peoples opinions. We are all entitled to our views and we should appreciate every last one equally

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

Sorry to hear that.

Although I question everything. Literally. I don't think it is healthy to dismiss other peoples opinions. We are all entitled to our views and we should appreciate every last one equally "

It is however foolhardy to continually push opinions that the science is wrong, without providing quality scientific evidence that demonstrates where the accepted science has got it wrong.

Ultimately, a different opinion doesn't change that facts.

Cal

"

"

Yeah….great idea………because nobody on the internet lies when they fill in search criteria boxes in order to get a shag.

By *hoirCouple  over a year ago

Bury St Edmunds/Clacton

Christ. So many people show their true colours. Elitist twunks.

C

By *olfy and SheepCouple  over a year ago

Lancaster

You can generally tell how completely devoid of common sense people are when they want to avoid using condoms etc.

Being anti-vax is just another red flag to show who to avoid like the literal plague because they're just fucking morons with nice tits.

By *rindnbumpCouple  over a year ago

Our little world of Kinky Fuckery in Durham

"You can generally tell how completely devoid of common sense people are when they want to avoid using condoms etc.

Being anti-vax is just another red flag to show who to avoid like the literal plague because they're just fucking morons with nice tits."

Not everyone who did not have a Covid vacinne are anti-vax.

People are allowed to make their own decisions, based on their own personal circumstances.

To call people for making their own decisions, when you know absolutely nothing about them or their circumstances is a HUGE red flag for us.

Stay safe

all around

"You can generally tell how completely devoid of common sense people are when they want to avoid using condoms etc.

Being anti-vax is just another red flag to show who to avoid like the literal plague because they're just fucking morons with nice tits.

People are allowed to make their own decisions, based on their own personal circumstances.

To call people for making their own decisions, when you know absolutely nothing about them or their circumstances is a HUGE red flag for us.

Stay safe "

Did someone infer anything about those not getting the vaccine are anti Vax ?

The OP certainly is tho

By *andering Welsh GuyMan  over a year ago

All over the place

Does it matter at this point?

Bideford

Stay safe

The OP certainly is tho "

We're not anti vax, we think it's a great invention, we've just decided not to take it.

all around

Stay safe

The OP certainly is tho

We're not anti vax, we think it's a great invention, we've just decided not to take it."

But yet you replied that someone being vaccinated makes a big difference to you ?

By *ancy38Woman  over a year ago

galway

"If people don't take precautions against covid I'm gonna be a little doubtful about the precautions they take against other diseases. It most likely wouldn't come up though."

Wrong!

By *andykevin53Man  over a year ago

Grays

I’m unvaccinated and would definitely not meet a vaccinated person due to what’s in the vaccine and what spike proteins they could be producing and shedding. Basically they’re all walking bio labs with a unlicensed experimental gene therapy in them and no long term study’s have been completed yet

By *ylonSlutTV/TS  over a year ago

Durham

"I’m unvaccinated and would definitely not meet a vaccinated person due to what’s in the vaccine and what spike proteins they could be producing and shedding. Basically they’re all walking bio labs with a unlicensed experimental gene therapy in them and no long term study’s have been completed yet"

After all this time i can't believe people still believe this. Your choice on who you meet and don't meet but the chances of meeting someone who is completely unvaccinated is tint. I suggest you read about spike proteins, shedding and the definition of gene therapy for a start because you obviously have no idea what any of them are. Personally it matters not what a person's vaccination status is, it's their business not mine. I would probably avoid a total conspiracy theorist as I don't think we would get on, not because of any moral judgement.

all around

"I’m unvaccinated and would definitely not meet a vaccinated person due to what’s in the vaccine and what spike proteins they could be producing and shedding. Basically they’re all walking bio labs with a unlicensed experimental gene therapy in them and no long term study’s have been completed yet"

You may have been spending far too much time alone. Maybe some company might help.

all around

But thankfully We're both vaccinated

By *aintscoupleCouple  over a year ago

st helens

Bet your a barrel of laughs on a night out

teleford

Shedding spike proteins. Lol.

By *ark Knight 2017Man  over a year ago

Ware

By *heNerdyFembyWoman  over a year ago

Eastbourne (she/they)

I'll meet with people who are vaccinated, or if they aren't it is because of an inability to get vaccinated.

I think anyone who can be and chooses not to be, is not the sort of person I want to meet.

By *orty-coupleCouple  over a year ago

Leyland

Most of my vaxxed friends some of which where millitant pro vaxxers back in the day now refuse to have boosters, which technically means they are as invaxxed as me.

Which makes you wonder what was the point!

By *eadingCouple1963Couple  over a year ago

Reading

How would you know they were really unvaxxed?

By *errible_TwoCouple  over a year ago

Sheffield

"I have two sisters that still many, many months later have not felt right since they had the jabs. They describe having constant ill feeling in their bodies and weird sensations. I wish they never had them but was their choice ultimately

Yes me 2! I really wish I'd not had the jabs! Nothing but illness since ! X"

Hubby had 2 and has never be 100% since always tired and feeling ill , I had none , we've both just had covid for the second time I thought I had hay-fever for a few days , he was out of it for 2 weeks and is still tired , his first time was before his jabs and it was just a mild cold , he's said many times he wishes he hadn't had it

Who cares! I’m vaxxed, doesn’t mean I won’t meet the non vaxxed though!

"I have two sisters that still many, many months later have not felt right since they had the jabs. They describe having constant ill feeling in their bodies and weird sensations. I wish they never had them but was their choice ultimately

I hope your husband gets back to his old self real soon.

Yes me 2! I really wish I'd not had the jabs! Nothing but illness since ! X

Hubby had 2 and has never be 100% since always tired and feeling ill , I had none , we've both just had covid for the second time I thought I had hay-fever for a few days , he was out of it for 2 weeks and is still tired , his first time was before his jabs and it was just a mild cold , he's said many times he wishes he hadn't had it "

I hope your husband gets back to his old self real soon.

By *reat me rightWoman  over a year ago

Rotherham

Whether or not someone has had the jabs or no is none of anyone's beeswax

By *heaspieswingerMan  over a year ago

Peak District

[Removed by poster at 30/07/22 19:54:34]

By *heaspieswingerMan  over a year ago

Peak District

"I'd prefer if they'd been hoovered

Think Vax are overrated "

We find our new Dyson sucks like a true professional

"

It doesn’t bother me either way! I think it’s a pretty ridiculous suggestion saying it should be a search option! Whether I’m vaxed or not is irrelevant on here!

No need for a "not vaxxed" search option. They will announce it in a wide variety of ways

By *enuineguy76Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

"

if your vaxxed then what’s to worry about? Isn’t that whole point of getting a vaccine in the first instance whereby you are protected so it shouldn’t matter who you meet.

Vaxxed are lost souls. Not a leg to stand on so don't spout nonesense like 'we take care of ourselves when it comes to disease'

No, what it shows is, every vaxxer is a sheep who took something just because the pedo party aka conservatives told them to, by the man who got sacked!

All those people that got threatened with it folded like a pack of cards, the pressure itself proved something was maliciously wrong the needle.

Fast forward a year, now what? Those who didn't take it seems like they avoided a big danger and have access to everywhere contrary to the propogabda fake new BBC and sky!

I agree to a certain extent. However, there is a difference of being vaxxed, you are carry stuff in your body for years as opposed to the unvaxxed who have non of that rubbish lurking in their system and God knows doing one. On thing for sure, no one knows.

Which leaves the question, if you don't know then why did you take it blindly with out doing any research. If anything vaxxers are dangerous time bombs atm! Sounds wild but just open you eyes... In my family the elderly are more of less bed bound since vax. That's what you get for taking something blindly and not being able to take action/sue them!

So why did you vax? Kinda scored a own goal here as with all the other vaxxers. Don't worry the obedience test is over for now.

Exactly, we didn't need to fast forward 2 yrs to realise this. Many knew on the first week of covid before they even mentioned a vaccine....history does really repeat itself in ways and people don't learn.

You don't realise how big of a red flag you are!

Uneducated decisions is what starts pandemics.

I have a question. Why have most vaxxers not taken the boosters? Hurry up n take all the boosters plz! We need a clear out!

It's all bollocks.

I would meet non-vaccinated. I believe you're more likely to catch an STD.

Those who insist on vaccination before a meet should consider that any 'benefit' of vaccination has now considerably waned and are the same people who will stand shoulder to shoulder with someone in their favourite supermarket.

By *izandpaulCouple  over a year ago

merseyside

"

How do you tell if their vaxxed at a club or meet ?

Do you have special powers ?"

I haven't got special powers but paid £9.99 for special vaxxspecs from Viz Magazine.

They really do work, all non vaccinated people tend to look a bit grey whereas vaccinated folks have a golden aura around their private parts.

The instructions say they are best used in a dark place post heavy alcohol consumption.

A real scientific breakthrough, I took them into work and could tell my colleagues were really impressed.

Swing meets back on for us.

ashford

"I agree to a certain extent. However, there is a difference of being vaxxed, you are carry stuff in your body for years as opposed to the unvaxxed who have non of that rubbish lurking in their system and God knows doing one. On thing for sure, no one knows.

Which leaves the question, if you don't know then why did you take it blindly with out doing any research. If anything vaxxers are dangerous time bombs atm! Sounds wild but just open you eyes... In my family the elderly are more of less bed bound since vax. That's what you get for taking something blindly and not being able to take action/sue them! "

Wish I had listened to my inner voice instead of my family and not had the vax had 2 but refused point blank the booster! Despite the pressure from family and diabetic nurse! Sadly can't turn the click back! X

Nobody is vaccinated

We all know it’s not a vaccine

@candyfloss

It’s ok

It’s been a great learning point for you

Don’t let others control you

David

X

By *hors fantasyCouple  over a year ago

Blackpool

Does it matter? The unvaxed know the risks but we’re no more or less likely to spread,

"I agree to a certain extent. However, there is a difference of being vaxxed, you are carry stuff in your body for years as opposed to the unvaxxed who have non of that rubbish lurking in their system and God knows doing one. On thing for sure, no one knows.

Which leaves the question, if you don't know then why did you take it blindly with out doing any research. If anything vaxxers are dangerous time bombs atm! Sounds wild but just open you eyes... In my family the elderly are more of less bed bound since vax. That's what you get for taking something blindly and not being able to take action/sue them!

Wish I had listened to my inner voice instead of my family and not had the vax had 2 but refused point blank the booster! Despite the pressure from family and diabetic nurse! Sadly can't turn the click back! X"

Did it adversely affect you?

teleford

"Nobody is vaccinated

We all know it’s not a vaccine

"

Do “we”

By *amantha_JadeWoman  over a year ago

Newcastle

Couldn’t give a toss whether someone is vaccinated or not. I wouldn’t even bother to ask them…

How do you define who's "Vaccinated and who's Unvacinated" now ? If someone hasn't their booster shot then surely they're are unvaccinated now ?

It's time to move on.

By *agneto.Man  over a year ago

Bham

Who wants me to inject them with DNA altering gene therapy through my meat syringe?

No takers?

Don't blame you I've even terrified myself!

"Who wants me to inject them with DNA altering gene therapy through my meat syringe?

No takers?

Don't blame you I've even terrified myself! "

you can experiment on me

"

Since mods love closing other posts, i`d love to see realeased figures from realted deaths from vaccine, funny world, not had any vaccine, never wear a mask no issues, i`m thinking gullible snowflakes love attention

teleford

"

Since mods love closing other posts, i`d love to see realeased figures from realted deaths from vaccine, funny world, not had any vaccine, never wear a mask no issues, i`m thinking gullible snowflakes love attention

"

Sorry but mask wearers can’t be described by the term snowflake, google the term. If anything it those that refused to wear masks that are the overly sensitive, attention seeking snowflakes.

By *mp411Man  over a year ago

chester

I don't have much faith in your side though, ye've got form"

chester

"

"

By *ucianpoundCouple  over a year ago

Cap d’Agde, France

Hearing conflicting advice about vaccines, we were really usure which path to take, our natural feeling was to avoid them.

As is the way in swing, two of our ‘close’ friends were doctors, both high powered consultant surgeons in different fields (separate couples)

They were front line doctors during Covid and they both at different times convinced us to take the vaccine.

As for blood clots, our Gynechologist friend said that the birth control pill was 200 times more likely to lead to clotting than the Vaccine.

Many drugs have side effects but we take them without a second thought so why should we treat the vaccine differently.

Eastbourne (she/they)

"Hearing conflicting advice about vaccines, we were really usure which path to take, our natural feeling was to avoid them.

As is the way in swing, two of our ‘close’ friends were doctors, both high powered consultant surgeons in different fields (separate couples)

They were front line doctors during Covid and they both at different times convinced us to take the vaccine.

As for blood clots, our Gynechologist friend said that the birth control pill was 200 times more likely to lead to clotting than the Vaccine.

Many drugs have side effects but we take them without a second thought so why should we treat the vaccine differently.

"

By *LiamMan  over a year ago

Midlands

You lot still here

"You lot still here "

I'll be here till Magneto replies to my message lol

Bham

"You lot still here

I'll be here till Magneto replies to my message lol"

Oh I've only just seen this!! Lie back, relax, just a little prick!

"You lot still here

Oh I've only just seen this!! Lie back, relax, just a little prick! "

Hope your faster at giving me a little prick then you are at replying

Bham

"You lot still here

Oh I've only just seen this!! Lie back, relax, just a little prick!

Hope your faster at giving me a little prick then you are at replying "

Patience is a virtue.

By *onandCouple  over a year ago

Cheadle

Since having the third jab had dreadful nose bleeds in October….. December vomiting blood and then a heart attack on New Year’s Day caused by a blood clot as a result of the jab….. on the other hand my son is a Junior Doctor and his gf a physician both avoided the jab as they now the contents!!

"

Why? The vaccine only reduces the effect of the virus for the person who is vaccinated. Has very little, if an reduction in transmission.

I’ve never had covid and only had the first two vaccinations when I was first able to. Not had any boosters as I do not feel it necessary as covid is now just a cold.

Why oh why are people still so obsessed with a very mild flu/cold like symptoms? The media have done a really good job of scaring people….

all around

"

Why? The vaccine only reduces the effect of the virus for the person who is vaccinated. Has very little, if an reduction in transmission.

I’ve never had covid and only had the first two vaccinations when I was first able to. Not had any boosters as I do not feel it necessary as covid is now just a cold.

Why oh why are people still so obsessed with a very mild flu/cold like symptoms? The media have done a really good job of scaring people…."

Are we still in 2020 ?

Transmission is directly related to viral load.

A vaccine helps train the immune system to fight the virus hence reducing the viral load

It really isn't that hard to understand... For most people

By *layTimeEssexCouple  over a year ago

Stansted

At this point given we are triple vaccinated we wouldn't ask and don't care. We hosted a party two weeks ago and didn't ask although turns out one of us caught covid and given the timings and other things going on good chance it was from somebody at the party.

BUT if somebody is making a big deal about not being vaccinated and wearing it as a badge of pride we would be unlikely to meet them as would be worried they would be twats. It's just sex but we still like to be with people on our wavelength more generally, at least for private meets.

By *iss SinWoman  over a year ago

portchester

Why would anyone even ask? I find that weird

"

Sorry but mask wearers can’t be described by the term snowflake, google the term. If anything it those that refused to wear masks that are the overly sensitive, attention seeking snowflakes."

If any human on this planet thinks a piece of cotton or cloth can protect them from anything then my job is done!

deadliest pandemic in our lifetime, ahh cotten will do, any other disease/chemical, charcoal filters!!! let the popcorn eaters enjoy!

By *ilffadMan  over a year ago

swansea

Vaxxed for what? Covid, polio, smallpox, mumps, rubella? Or just anyone who has had a vaccine at any time against anything?

Bit broad

chester

I'd worry about meeting a covid inoculated individual there seems a worrying trend for those to suddenly drop dead lately

Scunthorpe

"I'd worry about meeting a covid inoculated individual there seems a worrying trend for those to suddenly drop dead lately "

Around 70% of the world have been fully vaccinated, and Around 85% had at lest one jab. Statistics show us that death-rates are pretty much consistent with the five years prior to Covid.

IF covid vaccines were causing people to "drop dead" that would show a HUGE increase in the number of deaths.

Cal

Scunthorpe

"

Sorry but mask wearers can’t be described by the term snowflake, google the term. If anything it those that refused to wear masks that are the overly sensitive, attention seeking snowflakes.

If any human on this planet thinks a piece of cotton or cloth can protect them from anything then my job is done!

deadliest pandemic in our lifetime, ahh cotten will do, any other disease/chemical, charcoal filters!!! let the popcorn eaters enjoy! "

I understand that it is complicated to understand, but here is a demonstration of how basic masks reduced the spread of covid... https://youtu.be/DNeYfUTA11s this IS irrefutable evidence that masks DO work.

Cal

By *arceldavidCouple  over a year ago

west midlands

"I'd worry about meeting a covid inoculated individual there seems a worrying trend for those to suddenly drop dead lately

Around 70% of the world have been fully vaccinated, and Around 85% had at lest one jab. Statistics show us that death-rates are pretty much consistent with the five years prior to Covid.

IF covid vaccines were causing people to "drop dead" that would show a HUGE increase in the number of deaths.

Cal "

Not sure where you’re getting your news from but there is a well documented, unexplained increase in non-covid related deaths.

The reason is obvs multi-variable, with factors including the lack of access to healthcare during “lockdowns”. And according to the yellow card reporting system there has been an increase in vaccine related injury.

Hopefully you’re just misinformed and not being disingenuous.

By *ungry CatCouple  over a year ago

Belfast

"

deadliest pandemic in our lifetime, ahh cotten will do, any other disease/chemical, charcoal filters!!! let the popcorn eaters enjoy!

I understand that it is complicated to understand, but here is a demonstration of how basic masks reduced the spread of covid... https://youtu.be/DNeYfUTA11s this IS irrefutable evidence that masks DO work.

Cal "

https://youtu.be/6GV2E_2wb_0

How many of you have fidgeted with your mask and touched your face?

How many of you have reused your mask?

missus

Scunthorpe

"I'd worry about meeting a covid inoculated individual there seems a worrying trend for those to suddenly drop dead lately

Cal

Not sure where you’re getting your news from but there is a well documented, unexplained increase in non-covid related deaths.

The reason is obvs multi-variable, with factors including the lack of access to healthcare during “lockdowns”. And according to the yellow card reporting system there has been an increase in vaccine related injury.

Hopefully you’re just misinformed and not being disingenuous.

"

According to the Global Historic Death data, the rate of deaths this year stands at 7.62 per 1000 of population. The same figures for 2014 - 2019 show an average of 7.61 per 1000.

If there was a "dangerous drug" effecting 80% of the world population, I would expect to see a considerable increase in this figure.

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Siri, ask me how this is going in five years.

"

Cal

missus "

Masks protect others not yourself. Me touching my mask amd fiddling with it or rewearing it didnt endanger others it just meant im likely to spread stuff all over me.

Really simple stuff this

"I'd worry about meeting a covid inoculated individual there seems a worrying trend for those to suddenly drop dead lately "

Not according to all of the data that exists globally with millions and millions and millions of jabs delivered. Injury or death rate from the jabs is truly negligible

Manchester (she/her)

Not according to all of the data that exists globally with millions and millions and millions of jabs delivered. Injury or death rate from the jabs is truly negligible"

Evidence is a tool of the deep state, wake up sheeple etc

Eastbourne (she/they)

Not according to all of the data that exists globally with millions and millions and millions of jabs delivered. Injury or death rate from the jabs is truly negligible

Evidence is a tool of the deep state, wake up sheeple etc "

12.3 billion doses have been administered. In order for any statistical significance at all you would need a million deaths. I reckon it would be a struggle to even vaguely link 1% of that to the vaccine.

Manchester (she/her)

Evidence is a tool of the deep state, wake up sheeple etc

12.3 billion doses have been administered. In order for any statistical significance at all you would need a million deaths. I reckon it would be a struggle to even vaguely link 1% of that to the vaccine."

One, sarcasm

Two, surely if we know it in our hearts it must be true or something?

Belfast

"

Cal

missus

Masks protect others not yourself. Me touching my mask amd fiddling with it or rewearing it didnt endanger others it just meant im likely to spread stuff all over me.

Really simple stuff this"

Because you categorically keep your hands to yourself and absolutely never ever touch anything around you?

Please

Eastbourne (she/they)

"

Cal

missus

Really simple stuff this

Because you categorically keep your hands to yourself and absolutely never ever touch anything around you?

Please "

comparing the spread of a dry powder and covid is farcical at best.

By *isssexysensualityCouple  over a year ago

Harrow

I don't care for one's vaccination status. Just as I don't care for one's political views on other geopolitical issues in relation to swinging.

I've lived long enough to realise that people's views on issues are derived from their own unique perspective of the world. If I had their perspective, I would've made the same choice. If I made it my bugbear to ensure that the only people I deemed my friends or playmates adhered to every single political view that I had at the current time, I don't think I would get very far.

So I prefer to leave such divisions outside of the bedroom. Sex is easily corrupted by the cold materialistic world. For a relationship however, you're probably better off being more closely politically aligned, as it's easier to work and understand someone who has your train of thought.

As for the health issue of covid. I personally feel it has been politically exaggerated. "May you live in interesting times" is more significant in the past decade than any time before. The severity and fatality rates for covid are proportional to age & health in the same manner as other viruses. Essentially the virus is most dangerous for those who are typically at risk due to the age or health. So like all things in life, protect yourself against the things that you are vulnerable to, and respect the fact that others are not as vulnerable and thus have a different strategy to protect their health. If you feel at risk with the unvaxxed, then don't meet them.

Adding yet another discriminatory field to the search, which just further reduces potential meets to the point that no one will end up matching anyone, or people will just lie more and say what people want to hear.

It seems like an evolution in this modern world. We continuously add more and more criteria to the barrier between idea and action as we discover new divisions in society.

Belfast

"

Cal

missus

Really simple stuff this

Please

comparing the spread of a dry powder and covid is farcical at best."

True!

Wet particles are a lot more transmissible.

You can learn about cross contamination in very basic level 1 or 2 food hygiene courses.

Plenty available online too

Yes, covid isn't food related, but just like any other pathogenic virus - one of the ways to spread it is by cross contamination which is thoroughly explained in the course

missus

By *ustfun009Man  over a year ago

oxford

Exactley this

The vaccine does not stop you getting it or passing it on so why care who is and who isnt

"My vaccination status is no ones business, as theirs isn't mine... If they ask me, because us meeting depends on the answer, they aren't for me, whatever way they were hoping my answer would be.

Exactley this

The vaccine does not stop you getting it or passing it on so why care who is and who isnt"