FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > France said no to covid pass.

France said no to covid pass.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hagTonight OP   Man  over a year ago

From the land of haribos.

Did you also read about it how macron got defeated with his idea of that france should have a covid pass? I read it on france24.

The national assembly rejected a proposal on tuesday night to give the government powers to demand travellers show proof of vaccination or a negative covid-19 test when entering france.

The defeat by 219 votes to 195 saw all the major opposition parties -- the far-right national rally (rn), the hard left lfi, and rightwing republicans (lr) -- unite against the minority government.

What do you think about it and is it the right decision? I think so and other countries should follow them

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It’s hardly a crushing defeat where all parties united. It’s barely more than a 50/50 split.

Either way I’m not bothered about the pass, it seems an out-dated idea now that the majority of people are vaccinated or have been infected.

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

Isn't it called democracy..?

Remember when people said covid restrictions would never end? Lmfao

We don't need a pass now, because the vast majority of people have been vaccinated.

By *revor1940Man  over a year ago

west of Haverfordwest

Not sure I see the relevance of being vaccinated or having had it. I had 4 vaccinations and got it despite being careful and wearing a mask. 6 weeks later into ECG and other tests to see what is wrong. Life changed and can still get it again.

"Isn't it called democracy..?"
Yes it is and also one passport is enough too

"Not sure I see the relevance of being vaccinated or having had it. I had 4 vaccinations and got it despite being careful and wearing a mask. 6 weeks later into ECG and other tests to see what is wrong. Life changed and can still get it again."
Yes, are you ok now?

By *revor1940Man  over a year ago

west of Haverfordwest

"Not sure I see the relevance of being vaccinated or having had it. I had 4 vaccinations and got it despite being careful and wearing a mask. 6 weeks later into ECG and other tests to see what is wrong. Life changed and can still get it again.Yes, are you ok now?"

No, I am restricted in what I can do which has made my current house move very difficult. Only way to avoid getting it again is to isolate as much as possible. Cases increasing and people pretending not a problem. All 4 next door had it last week, very common.

Does this mean unvaccinated children (above 12) won’t need to take a pcr test before flying to France?

By *on voyeurCouple  over a year ago

Oldbury

we've just come back from France, although we had our COVID passes ready, nobody asked to see them, just passport control as normal

"Not sure I see the relevance of being vaccinated or having had it. I had 4 vaccinations and got it despite being careful and wearing a mask. 6 weeks later into ECG and other tests to see what is wrong. Life changed and can still get it again.Yes, are you ok now?

No, I am restricted in what I can do which has made my current house move very difficult. Only way to avoid getting it again is to isolate as much as possible. Cases increasing and people pretending not a problem. All 4 next door had it last week, very common."

I see and yes, that house move would be difficult too, get well soon

"Does this mean unvaccinated children (above 12) won’t need to take a pcr test before flying to France?"
I am not sure, but it seems that all unvaccinated children aged 12 to 17 are subject to the same travel regulations as unvaccinated adults (pcr/antigen test prior to departure), whether or not accompanied by vaccinated adults

By *exhillboyMan  over a year ago

Vilamoura Portugal

"Does this mean unvaccinated children (above 12) won’t need to take a pcr test before flying to France?I am not sure, but it seems that all unvaccinated children aged 12 to 17 are subject to the same travel regulations as unvaccinated adults (pcr/antigen test prior to departure), whether or not accompanied by vaccinated adults "

Macron along with most of the world population is really disappointed with the anti vaxxers of the world, the sad misguided people who believe the dross churned out by facebook. He really wishes he could punish them for their selfishness but unfortunately that ship has sailed.

By *ackformore100Man  over a year ago

Tin town

Never mind that.. They call a quarter pounder with cheese .. A royale with cheese

By *andykevin53Man  over a year ago

Grays

I think it’s the right decision given that on our government website they downgraded Covid19 as no longer being highly infectious on 19th March 2020, people need to check it out. Type HCID gov in your search browser

"we've just come back from France, although we had our COVID passes ready, nobody asked to see them, just passport control as normal"
That is good that everything went good there

By *imes_berksMan  over a year ago

Bracknell

"I think it’s the right decision given that on our government website they downgraded Covid19 as no longer being highly infectious on 19th March 2020, people need to check it out. Type HCID gov in your search browser "

Do you actually understand why it was initially graded as a HCID and what that actually means regarding isolating people? After a few weeks when it became clear that Covid wasn’t like Ebola, it was downgraded. Nothing to see here at all.

By *ylonSlutTV/TS  over a year ago

Durham

"I think it’s the right decision given that on our government website they downgraded Covid19 as no longer being highly infectious on 19th March 2020, people need to check it out. Type HCID gov in your search browser

Do you actually understand why it was initially graded as a HCID and what that actually means regarding isolating people? After a few weeks when it became clear that Covid wasn’t like Ebola, it was downgraded. Nothing to see here at all."

And ironically if was like ebola a lot less people would have died.

By *olfy and SheepCouple  over a year ago

Lancaster

"Remember when people said covid restrictions would never end? Lmfao

We don't need a pass now, because the vast majority of people have been vaccinated."

I remember people freaking out over mask mandates proclaiming 1984 levels of tyranny, as the government did as little as it possibly could to impose anything on people and lift restrictions the moment it became financially inconvenient.

By *hoirCouple  over a year ago

Bury St Edmunds/Clacton

I think you'll find that they said "non".

By *ackformore100Man  over a year ago

Tin town

"I think you'll find that they said "non". "

Did they have a beret on and a string of oignions around their neck?

By *UGGYBEAR2015Man  over a year ago

BRIDPORT

I think the French have far bigger issues they should be trying to sort out, I mean, …….soft cheese,…….. what nation of people could ever think that was acceptable.

Masks are a form of terror

» Add a new message to this topic