FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Pointless

Pointless

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

There is no point in anyone posting on the virus thread as it is being moderated by people who have fixed views. Censorship is rife here.

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

People inherently have their own biases, that's part of being human. Posts that adhere to forum and site rules are needed though, otherwise mods, who have an hard enough job as it is, do have to take action.

Keeping things respectful and us keeping open minds, supports good, positive communication

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"There is no point in anyone posting on the virus thread as it is being moderated by people who have fixed views. Censorship is rife here. "

Agree

the covid police we call them.... they are right and no one else is allowed to have an opinion....

By *ik MMan  over a year ago

PDI

"the covid police we call them.... they are right and no one else is allowed to have an opinion...."

I prefer the term complicity theorists…either way the official narrative is not allowed to be challenged

Has the WEF thread gone?

By *orkcoastguyMan  over a year ago

Bridlington.

It's called censorship.

Anyone who expresses a view that clashes with the 'official' line is silenced or worse.

Personally I support the vaccination programme & are now triple vacc'd but resist any stifling of debate.

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

"Has the WEF thread gone? "

Depends if it was a healthy debate or posters were calling each other names for not agreeing with their point of view.

By *hagTonightMan  over a year ago

From the land of haribos.

"There is no point in anyone posting on the virus thread as it is being moderated by people who have fixed views. Censorship is rife here. "
This .

By *ad NannaWoman  over a year ago

East London

If you can't have a debate without name calling or abuse then you shouldn't be posting anyway.

That, and any mention of anything illegal are the reasons comments are removed.

By *ad NannaWoman  over a year ago

East London

"There is no point in anyone posting on the virus thread as it is being moderated by people who have fixed views. Censorship is rife here. This ."

Shag, you've been here as long as me, so you know why comments are removed. You know the rules.

Having an opinion isn't a problem and many have had opposing opinions in this section without issue. The problem comes when people become abusive when giving that opinion or are spreading completely false information.

"Has the WEF thread gone? "

No.

By *eadingCouple1963Couple  over a year ago

Reading

"Having an opinion isn't a problem and many have had opposing opinions in this section without issue. The problem comes when people become abusive when giving that opinion or are spreading completely false information. "

Yep, this exactly.

By *lipandSlide777Couple  over a year ago

Bideford

Depends on how you define false information, I suppose if it comes from the gov or the likes off the BBC then it must true.

"Depends on how you define false information, I suppose if it comes from the gov or the likes off the BBC then it must true."

Well one that instantly Springs to mind was last year I think when someone said anybody who has had the vaccine will be dead within a year.

By *heNerdyFembyWoman  over a year ago

Eastbourne (she/they)

"Depends on how you define false information, I suppose if it comes from the gov or the likes off the BBC then it must true.

Well one that instantly Springs to mind was last year I think when someone said anybody who has had the vaccine will be dead within a year. "

Oh you got year here? On twitter I saw Week, 14 days, Month, 3 months, 6 months, year and 3 years...

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Depends on how you define false information, I suppose if it comes from the gov or the likes off the BBC then it must true.

Well one that instantly Springs to mind was last year I think when someone said anybody who has had the vaccine will be dead within a year. "

Someone else said by the end of 2022, too.

I do like testable hypotheses

By *olly_chromaticTV/TS  over a year ago

Stockport

Yeah, might not be a year. But they will definitely die. Eventually. Gonna be a whole load of people who don't die of old age. They're going to die WITH old age, but die OF vaccine. Ditto going to die WITH lung cancer, but OF vaccine. And falling out of airplanes, same. And being run over by a number 9 bus. Yeah that one is definitely going to be because of vaccine.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Mods get the blame for everything round this way

For clarity,if you break rules,you run the risk of being banned. You won't be banned for having an opinion,but you would be banned if you break rules while having that opinion

Admin ( the site owners ) decide what rules there are and what they want discussed, if you want to dispute that you can do it from the following link rather than attack Mods who are doing what Admin ( the site owners ) ask

https://www.fabswingers.com/contact/owners

The rules are here if anyone wants to read them ,one of which is attacking people on the forum ,another is disputing what Mods /Admin do. Again,feedback about mods should be sent through the link above.

https://www.fabswingers.com/content/forum-rules