FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Can you still get a Booster

Can you still get a Booster

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ove2pleaseseuk OP   Man  over a year ago

Hastings

Was last jabed about this time last year so am looking for a booster for this autumn also makes it easer to travel over winter?

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *iratedave2Man  over a year ago

dartford

"Was last jabed about this time last year so am looking for a booster for this autumn also makes it easer to travel over winter?"

Unless your over 75yrs or imunosuppressed you will be waiting until September when it all kick off again with the over 50s for your 2nd booster

By *heNerdyFembyWoman  over a year ago

Eastbourne (she/they)

"Was last jabed about this time last year so am looking for a booster for this autumn also makes it easer to travel over winter?"

I got invited for my 2nd booster a couple of months back, but I understand that was because I had had Lymphoma. Not sure about general requirements.

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Was last jabed about this time last year so am looking for a booster for this autumn also makes it easer to travel over winter?

Unless your over 75yrs or imunosuppressed you will be waiting until September when it all kick off again with the over 50s for your 2nd booster

"

This is my understanding as well. Eligibility criteria narrower than it has been in the past as well

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

The NHS are still doing 1st and 2nd doses, so you could check on the NHS site, to see if there's a convenient place and availability for you -

https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/coronavirus-vaccination/find-a-walk-in-coronavirus-covid-19-vaccination-site/

That's the link for walk-in venues.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Boosters are definitely still available

By *uddy laneMan  over a year ago

dudley

Juice up on the booster.

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

" also makes it easer to travel over winter?"

This week I have flown to Munich and Budapest and wasn't asked for any proof of vaccination

By *ylonSlutTV/TS  over a year ago

Durham

As far as I am aware you can still get your booster not as easy as it was and you will probably have to go via your GP.

By *arky300Man  over a year ago

Doncaster

Yes you can still get one, the fourth vaccine is going round now too

By *iobhan123Woman  over a year ago

Deal

Yes you can, autumn booster for over 50s, clinically vulnerable and health&social care starts 5th September

By *hort Stop 1969Woman  over a year ago

Somewhere in East Lothian

I'm not sure about England but I do know in Scotland the plan is to provide a 2nd booster for the over 50s soon

By *hagTonightMan  over a year ago

From the land of haribos.

[Removed by poster at 09/08/22 08:44:17]

By *hagTonightMan  over a year ago

From the land of haribos.

Yes. I am sure that one can get more boosters, if they want too.

By *ondonFunTimesMan  over a year ago

south east

If you’ve only had one or two jabs then you should be able to access a booster via your local GP surgery, give them a call.

Going forward, government are looking to jab boosters for the over 50’s from September.

Leeds

"

If you’ve only had one or two jabs then you should be able to access a booster via your local GP surgery, give them a call.

"

You can Google local walk in booster clinics. In Leeds there is even one in an Iceland supermarket

My doctor’s message while waiting to be connected says boosters & the flu jab will be available from November

By *rFunBoyMan  over a year ago

Longridge

Booster for?

Flu

COVID

Monkey Virus

Polio

Shrew Virus

Plague

If covid, I think that's been kicked into the long grass. I have heard Autumn for over 50's but specific circumstances, you might need to search..

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

"The NHS are still doing 1st and 2nd doses, so you could check on the NHS site, to see if there's a convenient place and availability for you -

https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/coronavirus-vaccination/find-a-walk-in-coronavirus-covid-19-vaccination-site/

That's the link for walk-in venues. "

Just check ehere you can go to locally, as 1st and 2nd doses are very much still available

By *mp411Man  over a year ago

chester

More pricks than a second hand dartboard

By *lex46TV/TS  over a year ago

Near Wells

I had a letter offering me an appointment for a 4th injection. It's being done next week.

I haven't a Clue why except that I'm over 50??

By *udie NudieMan  over a year ago

Newcastle / Gosforth

Nip round paper shop and you can certainly get a Boost.

You're welcome.

By *he FAB Social - MCRCouple (FF)  over a year ago

manchester

I had a booster at a pop up clinic 10 days ago…

Just found it in the town centre

Pixie

By *stroSuckMan  over a year ago

Lisburn / Moira

4th jab is available for those with underlying issues or over a strain age here in Northern Ireland. Not sure about the mainland but with the winter coming in I'm getting mine as soon as it's available for me

By *ohn KanakaMan  over a year ago

Not all that North of North London

There are walk in centres still offering them so I guess some surgeries maybe.

There's also a new vaccine that targets both the initial variant and the more spreadable but less severe strains being launched for this winter

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

Boosters are available for the applicable groups at present still but some centres are not doing Moderna as that one is low on stock, probably as they are concentrating on the dual vaccine..

Hastings

Got in to a walk in clinick today and got Booster but this was my 3rd if you want a 4th its going to be a lot harder unless your have imune problems.

I've just received a text from my GP offering booster and flu jab as from October

By *ucka39Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

Best answer contacting one of the vaccine booking lines

By *hisStagsVixenCouple  over a year ago

peterborough

Just go on nhs website, all the info is on there about who is eligible for what. There are still wall in centres open and you can still book appointments at centres too.

Everyone is entitled to dose 1, dose 2 and a booster.

If you are immunosuppressed, you’re generally entitled to 3 full primary doses, and two boosters - so far. You will need letters/confirmation from your doctors/hospital/consultant to prove eligibility. X

By *littyloverMan  over a year ago

Broadstairs

Don't touch them guys. They were never for the general public, only the very old, sick and immuno compromised. The stats for unknown cause death is through the roof in all heavily vaccinated countries. Covid deaths are as they always were, very minimal. Look beyond the mainstream press. The truth is seeping out quickly now.

By * is a magic numberMan  over a year ago

aberdare

Leave your humane system fight it

"Don't touch them guys. They were never for the general public, only the very old, sick and immuno compromised. The stats for unknown cause death is through the roof in all heavily vaccinated countries. Covid deaths are as they always were, very minimal. Look beyond the mainstream press. The truth is seeping out quickly now. "

Do you have a reliable link to the claim that unknown cause of death is through the roof?

Manchester (she/her)

"Don't touch them guys. They were never for the general public, only the very old, sick and immuno compromised. The stats for unknown cause death is through the roof in all heavily vaccinated countries. Covid deaths are as they always were, very minimal. Look beyond the mainstream press. The truth is seeping out quickly now. "

chester

"Don't touch them guys. They were never for the general public, only the very old, sick and immuno compromised. The stats for unknown cause death is through the roof in all heavily vaccinated countries. Covid deaths are as they always were, very minimal. Look beyond the mainstream press. The truth is seeping out quickly now.

Do you have a reliable link to the claim that unknown cause of death is through the roof?

"

Ons figures over 1000 a week takes a bit of digging but it's there in Alberta in Canada it's over 3000

chester

"Don't touch them guys. They were never for the general public, only the very old, sick and immuno compromised. The stats for unknown cause death is through the roof in all heavily vaccinated countries. Covid deaths are as they always were, very minimal. Look beyond the mainstream press. The truth is seeping out quickly now.

Ons figures over 1000 a week takes a bit of digging but it's there in Alberta in Canada it's over 3000 "

Are yiu saying 52000 deaths a year with am unknown cause of death?

Guven this woukd cripple the Coroner's service I'm surprised it's not being reported...

Manchester (she/her)

Ons figures over 1000 a week takes a bit of digging but it's there in Alberta in Canada it's over 3000

Guven this woukd cripple the Coroner's service I'm surprised it's not being reported..."

Facts?

Fake news

Hastings

But for me working in and around the vanrabale it's the right thing to do.

And I do like to travel over the winter so that will ge a lot easier with a booster within 270 Days.

And I do like to travel over the winter so that will ge a lot easier with a booster within 270 Days."

Countries dropped travel restrictions because the unvaccinated and not fully vaccinated travellers posed no more risk than their fully vaccinated counterparts.

Why do you expect them to bring them back in?

Guven this woukd cripple the Coroner's service I'm surprised it's not being reported...

Facts?

Fake news "

It can't be the vaccines. They were thoroughly tested and rolled out to people on an individual basis after a comprehensive medical risk assessment.

I put the excess deaths down to mowing the grass, opening exam results and the other reasons the headlines in the papers say are the causes.

By *inch nylon loverMan  over a year ago

colchester

Does anyone know if i need anything to go to spain? Not done a test but was vaccinated the other year

Leeds

"Does anyone know if i need anything to go to spain? Not done a test but was vaccinated the other year"

When I last went your latest vaccination had to be within 180 days but that rule might have changed now. Best to look on the government website for upto date advice

colchester

Thankyou sally did they actually check?

Leeds

They did before I got on the plane but not in Spain

colchester

Gov website says no more than 270 days ago!!! Hadn't expected to do anything as thought was all over

Durham

"Thankyou sally did they actually check? "

They checked my cousin and partner both ways 3 weeks ago.

Leeds

"Gov website says no more than 270 days ago!!! Hadn't expected to do anything as thought was all over"

My son took an official PCR test as he hadn't had the booster

colchester

Im off tomorrow so no time for test, 3rd vaccine was 265 days ago . Hopefully it'll be ok. If not ill be back home in ti.e for liverpool game thanks for help everyone

By *uboCouple  over a year ago

East kilbride

There is no time limit on the booster.

The 270 days is only on the 2nd jab.

Manchester (she/her)

Facts?

Fake news

It can't be the vaccines. They were thoroughly tested and rolled out to people on an individual basis after a comprehensive medical risk assessment.

I put the excess deaths down to mowing the grass, opening exam results and the other reasons the headlines in the papers say are the causes."

You do you

Facts?

Fake news

I put the excess deaths down to mowing the grass, opening exam results and the other reasons the headlines in the papers say are the causes."

Excess deaths and unexplained deaths aren't the crane thing though?

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

If you haven't had your booster then yes you can get it. If you fall into the categories that can have further boosters or think you may do then give them a call

chester

Facts?

Fake news

I put the excess deaths down to mowing the grass, opening exam results and the other reasons the headlines in the papers say are the causes.

Excess deaths and unexplained deaths aren't the crane thing though?"

Excess deaths of "unknown causes"

Facts?

Fake news

Excess deaths of "unknown causes" "

Do you have a source to back that up?

Do yiu even understand the process that means a cause of death isn't known?

Facts?

Fake news

You do you "

You do you?

They were dishing out vaccines like sweets. Not on a patient by patient basis. It was one size fits all.

Ignoring it will not make it go away.

Manchester (she/her)

Facts?

Fake news

You do you

You do you?

They were dishing out vaccines like sweets. Not on a patient by patient basis. It was one size fits all.

Ignoring it will not make it go away."

As if any vaccine ever is personalised

Shrug. All I've seen so far is wild insinuations on a swinging website. There's nothing to ignore at the moment. When I see any credible, verifiable evidence, I'll think about it.

Personally, as someone who's had five vaccines, my worry about the harms of vaccines is close to zero.

Facts?

Fake news

You do you

You do you?

Shrug. All I've seen so far is wild insinuations on a swinging website. There's nothing to ignore at the moment. When I see any credible, verifiable evidence, I'll think about it.

Personally, as someone who's had five vaccines, my worry about the harms of vaccines is close to zero."

Maybe you should look beyond Fab for your information

Five jabs? You're a pharmaceutical company's dream with reliable repeat business.

Leeds

New Boosters available from Monday

Facts?

Fake news

You do you

You do you?

Personally, as someone who's had five vaccines, my worry about the harms of vaccines is close to zero.

Five jabs? You're a pharmaceutical company's dream with reliable repeat business."

I've had 4 and my daughter has had 5.. I've also been part of the vaccine program assisting to give them out.

I'm very glad that we live in a time that means we have such options

Facts?

Fake news

You do you

You do you?

Five jabs? You're a pharmaceutical company's dream with reliable repeat business. I've had 4 and my daughter has had 5.. I've also been part of the vaccine program assisting to give them out.

I'm very glad that we live in a time that means we have such options "

Pfizer shareholders wet dream!

Manchester (she/her)

Facts?

Fake news

You do you

You do you?

Five jabs? You're a pharmaceutical company's dream with reliable repeat business."

I do. I keep up to date with reliable information about pandemic diseases.

Unfortunately I don't look to howler monkey conspiracy theorists.

"

Pfizer shareholders wet dream!"

be okay but I didn't have Pfizer for all but one of mine

Manchester (she/her)

"

Pfizer shareholders wet dream! be okay but I didn't have Pfizer for all but one of mine "

Who needs facts when you can yell slogans, though.

Everything seems to be Pfizer, the screaming is about clots (which... doesn't occur in Pfizer). Several deadlines by which all the vaccinated would be dead have already passed, and most of the proponents declared the pandemic over several times before vaccines were introduced.

The lack of self awareness and source analysis is staggering.

"

Pfizer shareholders wet dream! be okay but I didn't have Pfizer for all but one of mine

Everything seems to be Pfizer, the screaming is about clots (which... doesn't occur in Pfizer). Several deadlines by which all the vaccinated would be dead have already passed, and most of the proponents declared the pandemic over several times before vaccines were introduced.

The lack of self awareness and source analysis is staggering."

Yeah. I don't mind if people choose not to have the vaccine.... but it does make me wonder at some of the rubbish people use to make reasons why they won't have it.

And yeah I am sure it was 12months before we were all dead or something

Manchester (she/her)

"

Pfizer shareholders wet dream! be okay but I didn't have Pfizer for all but one of mine

Yeah. I don't mind if people choose not to have the vaccine.... but it does make me wonder at some of the rubbish people use to make reasons why they won't have it.

And yeah I am sure it was 12months before we were all dead or something "

I've heard six months, twelve months, and two years.

I won't hold my breath.

"

I won't hold my breath."

don't hold your breathe.. as if you die it would be blamed on your vaccines x

Manchester (she/her)

"

I won't hold my breath. don't hold your breathe.. as if you die it would be blamed on your vaccines x "

Newcastle

Cases are dropping and the offer to receive your booster will be available so too speak to get ready for winter just eat correct to keep your immune system in line

chester

Facts?

Fake news

Excess deaths of "unknown causes"

Do you have a source to back that up?

Do yiu even understand the process that means a cause of death isn't known?"

Yeah ONS figures takes a bit of digging but it's there.... And yes I do understand the process coroners reports, medical records and other documents all get looked at

True story...seeping out now all the deaths they tried to cover up. But im sure everyone calls it a conspiracy when they are told of deaths the main stream won't tell you about. Do your own research and you will see how dangerous they can be for certain people

Manchester (she/her)

"True story...seeping out now all the deaths they tried to cover up. But im sure everyone calls it a conspiracy when they are told of deaths the main stream won't tell you about. Do your own research and you will see how dangerous they can be for certain people "

Do you have any evidence for that?

In my experience doing scholarly research, a good starting point is asking, particularly when delving into a new area.

By *instonandLadyAstorCouple  over a year ago

Not where we seem to be...

"True story...seeping out now all the deaths they tried to cover up. But im sure everyone calls it a conspiracy when they are told of deaths the main stream won't tell you about. Do your own research and you will see how dangerous they can be for certain people

In my experience doing scholarly research, a good starting point is asking, particularly when delving into a new area."

Funny 1 - how when a spurious claim is said to be utter bollocks, "ah buts its all a conspiracy"

Funny 2 - do your own research = look at the same whackadoodle website as me.

Funny 3 - when someone quotes their academic qualifications to add credibility to their statement, and the statement demonstrates they have zero knowledge of the subject.

The Virus threads are full of it.

Winston

Manchester (she/her)

"True story...seeping out now all the deaths they tried to cover up. But im sure everyone calls it a conspiracy when they are told of deaths the main stream won't tell you about. Do your own research and you will see how dangerous they can be for certain people

In my experience doing scholarly research, a good starting point is asking, particularly when delving into a new area.

Funny 1 - how when a spurious claim is said to be utter bollocks, "ah buts its all a conspiracy"

Funny 3 - when someone quotes their academic qualifications to add credibility to their statement, and the statement demonstrates they have zero knowledge of the subject.

Winston"

Yes. To be clear, my academic qualifications are entirely unrelated Although knowing a thing or two about finding reliable information is useful

Winston

Yes. To be clear, my academic qualifications are entirely unrelated Although knowing a thing or two about finding reliable information is useful "

I should have added confirmation bias is a thing.

I saw someone a short while back quoting a particular site to support their "truthiness"

It's a whackadoodle conspiracy theory site with articles from every loony tune under the sun about any subject you care to look at.

Now, I'm not saying unscrupulous people are making money out out the gullible, but it's a pay to view subscription site. Go figure.

Winston

Manchester (she/her)

Winston

Yes. To be clear, my academic qualifications are entirely unrelated Although knowing a thing or two about finding reliable information is useful

I should have added confirmation bias is a thing.

I saw someone a short while back quoting a particular site to support their "truthiness"

It's a whackadoodle conspiracy theory site with articles from every loony tune under the sun about any subject you care to look at.

Now, I'm not saying unscrupulous people are making money out out the gullible, but it's a pay to view subscription site. Go figure.

Winston "

Sure, and confirmation bias absolutely needs to be combatted when seeking reliable information.

I find the overt ones less dangerous, personally. The ones screaming about the World Economic Forum, give us money now or your lives will be over etc. Only cretins believe that.

It's the apparently credentialed ones that are more of a concern. The ones who just quietly quote misleading data, memory hole their errors, and are bringing in hundreds of thousands from companies and whackjobs alike. Peter Mucullough for example. Someone with average intelligence would be extremely persuaded by his obfuscation and other bullshit.

Hastings

"Gov website says no more than 270 days ago!!! Hadn't expected to do anything as thought was all over"

No you will need a booster or do a PCR fit to fly both ways possibly.

And I think it hase to be done within 48 hours so is a fine slot

By *ervent X KissMan  over a year ago

Portsmouth

With all the side effects coming to light because of short testing, unless you have a condition that is already hampering normal life I’d reconsider just going to get it for the just in case scenario.

Portsmouth

The truth has always been available to those that wanted to see it.

Portsmouth

And I do like to travel over the winter so that will ge a lot easier with a booster within 270 Days."

I’ve never understood this; having jabs to reduce your viral load should you get it. However it has never been claimed that it stops it being on you and passing it to another etc etc

You have to isolate if you become positive anyhow but you can be negative a carrier and pass it on and you can be positive very ill share body fluids with a partner and they are 50/50 to catch it. But by having the jabs you’re protecting others!

Yes I had the jabs and booster thanks.

By *IG G77Man  over a year ago

GATLEY

From Monday there is an autumn booster being made available

"With all the side effects coming to light because of short testing, unless you have a condition that is already hampering normal life I’d reconsider just going to get it for the just in case scenario. "
I must have missed these side effects coming to light... and I help on giving the vaccines.

Manchester (she/her)

"With all the side effects coming to light because of short testing, unless you have a condition that is already hampering normal life I’d reconsider just going to get it for the just in case scenario. I must have missed these side effects coming to light... and I help on giving the vaccines. "

Same

"With all the side effects coming to light because of short testing, unless you have a condition that is already hampering normal life I’d reconsider just going to get it for the just in case scenario. "

I guess a reliable source to "all the side effects coming to light" is too much to hope for?

"With all the side effects coming to light because of short testing, unless you have a condition that is already hampering normal life I’d reconsider just going to get it for the just in case scenario.

I guess a reliable source to "all the side effects coming to light" is too much to hope for?"

Don't hold your breath.......

This is the way of the virus forum, you should know that by now.

Say something scary warey.

Request something to substantiate the scary wary.

.........tumble...........@@@@@

Winston

Manchester (she/her)

"With all the side effects coming to light because of short testing, unless you have a condition that is already hampering normal life I’d reconsider just going to get it for the just in case scenario.

I guess a reliable source to "all the side effects coming to light" is too much to hope for?"

Reliable sources are a conspiracy of the deep state. Trust the conspiracy theorists and send them money

"With all the side effects coming to light because of short testing, unless you have a condition that is already hampering normal life I’d reconsider just going to get it for the just in case scenario. I must have missed these side effects coming to light... and I help on giving the vaccines.

Same"

Just because you haven't seen any side effects when you helped giving the vaccinations doesn't mean there aren't any.

Believe it or not, side effects can occur after someone leaves the venue where they were vaccinated.

Manchester (she/her)

"With all the side effects coming to light because of short testing, unless you have a condition that is already hampering normal life I’d reconsider just going to get it for the just in case scenario. I must have missed these side effects coming to light... and I help on giving the vaccines.

Same

Just because you haven't seen any side effects when you helped giving the vaccinations doesn't mean there aren't any.

Believe it or not, side effects can occur after someone leaves the venue where they were vaccinated."

Yes, I'm well aware, both as a vaccine trial volunteer and as someone who reported my first NHS vaccine to the yellow card scheme. I'm also aware as someone who had a relative suffer a life threatening and life changing illness, following a non-Covid vaccine.

However, that doesn't mean that vague claims of doom followed by "do your own research" have any basis in fact.

By *eadingCouple1963Couple  over a year ago

Reading

Same

Wonderful poat

Believe it or not, side effects can occur after someone leaves the venue where they were vaccinated."

[Removed by poster at 04/09/22 21:31:13]

Same

I'm aware that they don't always happen straight away but I kept a very close eye on the side effects before allowing my daughters to have them. As for one I had to make the choice for her

52000 unexplained deaths? Seems very strange that, probably 50000 of them died of boredom or just sheer frustration trying to get through to their GP surgery to book an appointment, only to then be interrogated by Dr receptionist! I called my surgery last Friday, took me 101 attempts before i finally got an answer, absolute joke! If you're eligible for this latest covid booster jab, just book through the NHS app or similar, don't even bother ringing the surgery, as they should contact you first anyway.....in theory??

Newcastle

And I do like to travel over the winter so that will ge a lot easier with a booster within 270 Days.

I’ve never understood this; having jabs to reduce your viral load should you get it. However it has never been claimed that it stops it being on you and passing it to another etc etc

You have to isolate if you become positive anyhow but you can be negative a carrier and pass it on and you can be positive very ill share body fluids with a partner and they are 50/50 to catch it. But by having the jabs you’re protecting others!

Yes I had the jabs and booster thanks. "

Having the jab doesn't protect others it just stop the person whose been vaccinated becoming severely affected so it's easier to control by medical services that's the purpose of the vaccine nothing else

Same

Can I get a link to where you've seen these side effects recorded/reported please.

TIA

Winston

You Better boost your brain

By *asycouple1971Couple  over a year ago

BIRMINGHAM

Had serious side effects on my last booster. Giving it a miss.

Was ill for about a week.

"Had serious side effects on my last booster. Giving it a miss.

Was ill for about a week."

Are you sure?

According to some on here the COVID-19 vaccines have no side effects.

Manchester (she/her)

Are you sure?

According to some on here the COVID-19 vaccines have no side effects."

Who said that?

Are you sure?

Who said that?"

No one.

Winston

Manchester (she/her)

Are you sure?

Who said that?

No one.

Winston "

Bad thing about a static forum when you want to change the argument - people can check

Same

Believe it or not, side effects can occur after someone leaves the venue where they were vaccinated.

Can I get a link to where you've seen these side effects recorded/reported please.

TIA

Winston "

You know where they get reported/recorded.

Manchester (she/her)

Same

TIA

Winston

You know where they get reported/recorded."

Where is there data that supports your above claims that there are "unreported" side effects and that there are excess deaths that you seem to sarcastically attribute to vaccines?

Or is there simply the data, which we can all access, your spin on the matter, and your attempt to say that people who disagree with you deny all side effects?

Same

TIA

Winston

Where is there data that supports your above claims that there are "unreported" side effects and that there are excess deaths that you seem to sarcastically attribute to vaccines?

Or is there simply the data, which we can all access, your spin on the matter, and your attempt to say that people who disagree with you deny all side effects?"

Did I claim there are unreported side effects?

I said side effects can occur after people leave the venue where they were vaccinated.

How would I know where these are reported if they haven't been reported?

I would hope all side effects are reported using the Yellow Card scheme.

Manchester (she/her)

Same

TIA

Winston

Or is there simply the data, which we can all access, your spin on the matter, and your attempt to say that people who disagree with you deny all side effects?

I said side effects can occur after people leave the venue where they were vaccinated.

I would hope all side effects are reported using the Yellow Card scheme."

Side effects coming to light implies that they have previously been hidden.

You've also said that two people who help administer vaccines are unaware of side effects that do not occur in front of our eyes, although that could be an implication about our lack of training.

What side effects have come to light that make you believe that vaccination is inadvisable for those now eligible for a booster (unless underlying condition, as you said above)? What source do you have for this?

Same

TIA

Winston

I would hope all side effects are reported using the Yellow Card scheme."

A lot depends on if the person reading the Yellow Card Sceme reports is capable of interpreting the data.

Many aren't.

It also depends on if the reports are 100% genuine and not entry's made by people who are less than honest.

Many aren't.

Winston

Manchester (she/her)

Same

TIA

Winston

A lot depends on if the person reading the Yellow Card Sceme reports is capable of interpreting the data.

Many aren't.

It also depends on if the reports are 100% genuine and not entry's made by people who are less than honest.

Many aren't.

Winston

"

Yes. Analysis of Yellow Card and VAERS data is ongoing.

I mean by epidemiologists.

Dumpster diving and hot takes of the same is also ongoing, by charlatans

Same

TIA

Winston

Many aren't.

Many aren't.

Winston

"

For someone who asked me where side effects are recorded/reported, you seem to know a lot about the Yellow Card Scheme.

By *eisty LadyWoman  over a year ago

Count Your Blessings Cottage, Gratitude Grove

"Was last jabed about this time last year so am looking for a booster for this autumn also makes it easer to travel over winter?

"

I was invited for my 4th vaccine a few months back

I don’t think I’d have any more

Same

TIA

Winston

Many aren't.

Many aren't.

Winston

For someone who asked me where side effects are recorded/reported, you seem to know a lot about the Yellow Card Scheme."

I think what you were asked was where we're the new and kept secret side effects listed.

Loads on the yellow card scheme but that doesn't make them genuine side effects.... sadly anyone can make a comment.. true or not.

Manchester (she/her)

Same

TIA

Winston

Many aren't.

Many aren't.

Winston

For someone who asked me where side effects are recorded/reported, you seem to know a lot about the Yellow Card Scheme. I think what you were asked was where we're the new and kept secret side effects listed.

Loads on the yellow card scheme but that doesn't make them genuine side effects.... sadly anyone can make a comment.. true or not. "

Quite.

I reported my first NHS vaccine to the Yellow Card Scheme, as noted above. (my prior Covid vaccines I reported per trial protocol) It's not some secret thing that will reveal the vaccine apocalypse agenda

Same

TIA

Winston

Many aren't.

Many aren't.

Winston

For someone who asked me where side effects are recorded/reported, you seem to know a lot about the Yellow Card Scheme."

Thats not what I asked you. Not even close.

And yes, I do know a lot about the yellow card system.

Winston

Manchester (she/her)

Same

TIA

Winston

Many aren't.

Many aren't.

Winston

For someone who asked me where side effects are recorded/reported, you seem to know a lot about the Yellow Card Scheme.

Winston "

Odd that the original question can't be answered. Just lots of deflection. Very odd.

Same

TIA

Winston

Many aren't.

Many aren't.

Winston

Winston

Odd that the original question can't be answered. Just lots of deflection. Very odd."

Normal.

Winston

Same

TIA

Winston

Many aren't.

Many aren't.

Winston

For someone who asked me where side effects are recorded/reported, you seem to know a lot about the Yellow Card Scheme. I think what you were asked was where we're the new and kept secret side effects listed.

Loads on the yellow card scheme but that doesn't make them genuine side effects.... sadly anyone can make a comment.. true or not. "

Responses like that are not unusual, it makes me laugh.

I picture the respondent thinking "I'll say something completely different and irrelevant to the question. No-one will read up and see what I actually said"

Winston

Same

TIA

Winston

Many aren't.

Many aren't.

Winston

Winston "

Two questions for you, cali and sweet...

1. Can side effects can occur after an individual leaves the venue where they were vaccinated?

2. Once they've left the venue, would you as someone who helped to administer the vaccine, be aware that that this individual had any side effects?

I am not referring to any 'hidden' side effects. I'm referring to side effects that are now 'coming to light'. This means they have been reported.

Nothing nefarious.

Same

TIA

Winston

Many aren't.

Many aren't.

Winston

Winston

1. Can side effects can occur after an individual leaves the venue where they were vaccinated?

2. Once they've left the venue, would you as someone who helped to administer the vaccine, be aware that that this individual had any side effects?

I am not referring to any 'hidden' side effects. I'm referring to side effects that are now 'coming to light'. This means they have been reported.

Nothing nefarious."

It's great that you ask questions, it's good to learn.

Would you care to answer any one of the questions you've been asked?

Winston

Same

TIA

Winston

Many aren't.

Many aren't.

Winston

Winston

Nothing nefarious.

Winston "

I have answered your question.

Same

TIA

Winston

Many aren't.

Many aren't.

Winston

Winston

Nothing nefarious.

Winston

I have answered your question."

My question: "Can I get a link to where you've seen these side effects recorded/reported please"

It remains unanswered.

Winston

Same

TIA

Winston

Many aren't.

Many aren't.

Winston

Winston

Nothing nefarious.

Winston

My question: "Can I get a link to where you've seen these side effects recorded/reported please"

It remains unanswered.

Winston

"

Are you serious?

I've already answered that.

Same

TIA

Winston

Many aren't.

Many aren't.

Winston

Winston

Nothing nefarious.

Winston

It remains unanswered.

Winston

Are you serious?

I've already answered that."

Wheres the link, I can't see it.

Winston

Same

TIA

Winston

Many aren't.

Many aren't.

Winston

Winston

Nothing nefarious.

Winston

It remains unanswered.

Winston

Are you serious?

Winston"

The Yellow Card scheme.

You know a lot about it apparently so I don't think a link is required.

By *luemeanie050Man  over a year ago

Poole

Yep you can, autumn booster programme rolling out now.

Same

TIA

Winston

Many aren't.

Many aren't.

Winston

Winston

Nothing nefarious.

Winston

It remains unanswered.

Winston

Are you serious?

Winston

The Yellow Card scheme.

You know a lot about it apparently so I don't think a link is required."

The floor is yours to answer my questions...

The simple answer to this thread is one of two words, when you are contacted about any covid jab, booster or whatever, just say yes or no.....simple.....instead of all this bitching, just so pointless!

By *ENT1972Man  over a year ago

Kent

"Im off tomorrow so no time for test, 3rd vaccine was 265 days ago . Hopefully it'll be ok. If not ill be back home in ti.e for liverpool game thanks for help everyone "

How did this go?

Any checks before you flew or when you got to Spain?

I'm not vaccinated and never caught covid. I travelled to 13 countries in 2020. I'll never get vaccinated.

"I'm not vaccinated and never caught covid. I travelled to 13 countries in 2020. I'll never get vaccinated. "

I can't believe people are getting 3rd and 4th boosters? After everything that's coming out about corrupt politics. You really don't need more than 2 boosters.

Had my fourth jab earlier on.

The smell of purple has never tasted so loud

"I'm not vaccinated and never caught covid. I travelled to 13 countries in 2020. I'll never get vaccinated.

I can't believe people are getting 3rd and 4th boosters? After everything that's coming out about corrupt politics. You really don't need more than 2 boosters. "

I've only had two boosters.. First 2 I had were vaccines

..not sure what politics has to do with my health

By *ubal1Man  over a year ago

Newry Down

A new programme of covid and flu jabs, combined, has just been announced in Northern Ireland, which is dependent on your age.

"I'm not vaccinated and never caught covid. I travelled to 13 countries in 2020. I'll never get vaccinated.

I can't believe people are getting 3rd and 4th boosters? After everything that's coming out about corrupt politics. You really don't need more than 2 boosters. "

I can't believe how people confuse a global pandemic that hits every country in the world with the politics of one country.

I also can't believe how people think they know better than international experts who've worked in this field for decades.

Winston

I can't believe people are getting 3rd and 4th boosters? After everything that's coming out about corrupt politics. You really don't need more than 2 boosters.

I can't believe how people confuse a global pandemic that hits every country in the world with the politics of one country.

I also can't believe how people think they know better than international experts who've worked in this field for decades.

Winston "

Which experts? The real ones or the ones being paid by the governments? It's been proven you don't need the boosters. Poitcs has everything to do with it. It's was them that drummed into people to get it and scaring people into taking it. It's all come out as complete bollocks. Telling people who have had covid to get 4 or 5 boosters.

Winston

Which experts? The real ones or the ones being paid by the governments? It's been proven you don't need the boosters. Poitcs has everything to do with it. It's was them that drummed into people to get it and scaring people into taking it. It's all come out as complete bollocks. Telling people who have had covid to get 4 or 5 boosters. "

Proven boosters aren't needed by who?

Winston

By *dventurous biMan  over a year ago

tesside

"I'm not vaccinated and never caught covid. I travelled to 13 countries in 2020. I'll never get vaccinated. "

I am vaccinated and never had Covid. I didn’t visit lots of countries, but I was at Glastonbury and a fair number of other mass gatherings this year.

I’ll never understand the rationale of people who refuse vaccination.

tesside

PS - got my booster and flu jab yesterday.

By *woodcplCouple  over a year ago

Borehamwood

Winston

Which experts? The real ones or the ones being paid by the governments? It's been proven you don't need the boosters. Poitcs has everything to do with it. It's was them that drummed into people to get it and scaring people into taking it. It's all come out as complete bollocks. Telling people who have had covid to get 4 or 5 boosters. "

The same experts covering up all the evidence of be the excess deaths , sudden cardiac arrests and catastrophic injuries from the vaccine but at least it’s slowly starting to emerge outside of the MSM

I am vaccinated and never had Covid. I didn’t visit lots of countries, but I was at Glastonbury and a fair number of other mass gatherings this year.

I’ll never understand the rationale of people who refuse vaccination."

Its a question of 'do I need it?' I feel I don't need it. Im Healthy and not too old. I don't get the flu jab so don't need this one. I'm sure a virus don't kill me I've been through much worse

tesside

Its a question of 'do I need it?' I feel I don't need it. Im Healthy and not too old. I don't get the flu jab so don't need this one. I'm sure a virus don't kill me I've been through much worse "

It’s a question of social responsibility. If you contract the virus, any virus, then you may well survive it. But the people you pass it on to?

"

The same experts covering up all the evidence of be the excess deaths , sudden cardiac arrests and catastrophic injuries from the vaccine but at least it’s slowly starting to emerge outside of the MSM "

There is not excessive deaths or loads of cardiac arrests from the vaccines... this was up there for a while but was proved to be fake news . I would have thought that by now the anti vax crew would have got bored and moved on after the success of the vaccines

Winston

Which experts? The real ones or the ones being paid by the governments? It's been proven you don't need the boosters. Poitcs has everything to do with it. It's was them that drummed into people to get it and scaring people into taking it. It's all come out as complete bollocks. Telling people who have had covid to get 4 or 5 boosters.

The same experts covering up all the evidence of be the excess deaths , sudden cardiac arrests and catastrophic injuries from the vaccine but at least it’s slowly starting to emerge outside of the MSM "

The only place that nonsense is emerging is on whackadoodle conspiracy sites and grifters out to make a fast back from the gullible.

Winston

Its a question of 'do I need it?' I feel I don't need it. Im Healthy and not too old. I don't get the flu jab so don't need this one. I'm sure a virus don't kill me I've been through much worse

It’s a question of social responsibility. If you contract the virus, any virus, then you may well survive it. But the people you pass it on to? "

You do realise having the vaccine does not stop you getting it and passing it on? When was the last time you caught up on current affairs lol. This was known before the vaccine came out. Yeah they did say the vaccine stops you getting it but that turned out not to be true, like everything else politicians say.

My sister didn't catch covid in nearly 2 years and then got covid 2 weeks after 1st jab.

Nope I won't be getting it until I need the flu jab

Winston

The same experts covering up all the evidence of be the excess deaths , sudden cardiac arrests and catastrophic injuries from the vaccine but at least it’s slowly starting to emerge outside of the MSM

The only place that nonsense is emerging is on whackadoodle conspiracy sites and grifters out to make a fast back from the gullible.

Winston "

Conspiracy sites lol? It's only sheeple who think they're conspiracy theories as they are so far up the government's arse they can't see the truth when it's right in front of them. Do you realise people in the UK actually still support Boris Johnson and the conservatives? After EVERYTHING that's come to light people are so blind to the truth. Like religion!

Winston

Winston

Conspiracy sites lol? It's only sheeple who think they're conspiracy theories as they are so far up the government's arse they can't see the truth when it's right in front of them. Do you realise people in the UK actually still support Boris Johnson and the conservatives? After EVERYTHING that's come to light people are so blind to the truth. Like religion! "

“Sheeple” shouts the person who accepts without question the many far-fetched and unsubstantiated narratives, based on “experts” who have no real understanding, background or training in that arena, snake oil salesmen, charlatans, those who are unable to understand data or statistics, and those who use out of context comments and statements to support their own ill-informed bias.

Winston

Winston

Winston

Conspiracy sites lol? It's only sheeple who think they're conspiracy theories as they are so far up the government's arse they can't see the truth when it's right in front of them. Do you realise people in the UK actually still support Boris Johnson and the conservatives? After EVERYTHING that's come to light people are so blind to the truth. Like religion!

“Sheeple” shouts the person who accepts without question the many far-fetched and unsubstantiated narratives, based on “experts” who have no real understanding, background or training in that arena, snake oil salesmen, charlatans, those who are unable to understand data or statistics, and those who use out of context comments and statements to support their own ill-informed bias.

Winston "

You're a hypocrite! You believe what the government and the government paid experts tell you. Yes... the government is full of people doing jobs they are qualified to do! Lol

Yes sheeple! The people who still vote knowing it doesn't make a difference who you vote for we're still fucked! People who follow and trust the government's religiously and never puts a foot wrong and don't take risks. Total law abiding citizens who follow every rule, law and restriction just because the government said so. It's people like you that makes the truth into a conspiracy theory as we need everyone to wake up and see what's happening! EVERYONE! Until we get at least 95% of citizens to start fighting for their rights then we are all screwed! Well the next generations. Things are going to change though! The last few years have been tough but so worth it as more and more people are starting to see the truth. How many Mps resined? Because they were getting out while they can! They knew this was coming.

Can't you see how messed up everything is? This is what happens when the right people are in power? People who are qualified? I'm guessing you earn over 150k a year and vote conservative? You're just standing your ground as you're the type who needs to be different. That needs to change and it's changing. Big changes are coming to this world and it's the Normal People that needs to do it. If everyone does it then change can happen. Oh they'll send the police, army etc. They're just people who have mothers and fathers, family who will tell them to stand with us and not take orders. We can make the world a better place, just need to change the mentality of people like you! Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow but trust me this world is going to kick off one day, people have had enough!!!

Winston

Winston

Winston

You're a hypocrite! You believe what the government and the government paid experts tell you. Yes... the government is full of people doing jobs they are qualified to do! Lol

Yes sheeple! The people who still vote knowing it doesn't make a difference who you vote for we're still fucked! People who follow and trust the government's religiously and never puts a foot wrong and don't take risks. Total law abiding citizens who follow every rule, law and restriction just because the government said so. It's people like you that makes the truth into a conspiracy theory as we need everyone to wake up and see what's happening! EVERYONE! Until we get at least 95% of citizens to start fighting for their rights then we are all screwed! Well the next generations. Things are going to change though! The last few years have been tough but so worth it as more and more people are starting to see the truth. How many Mps resined? Because they were getting out while they can! They knew this was coming.

Can't you see how messed up everything is? This is what happens when the right people are in power? People who are qualified? I'm guessing you earn over 150k a year and vote conservative? You're just standing your ground as you're the type who needs to be different. That needs to change and it's changing. Big changes are coming to this world and it's the Normal People that needs to do it. If everyone does it then change can happen. Oh they'll send the police, army etc. They're just people who have mothers and fathers, family who will tell them to stand with us and not take orders. We can make the world a better place, just need to change the mentality of people like you! Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow but trust me this world is going to kick off one day, people have had enough!!! "

I'd look up the dictionary definition of hypocrit if I was you.

What has who we vote for and what a shit shower the government are got to do with vaccines?

Winston

Newcastle

Cases lately have been rising estimated close to a million with hospital admissions but also saying it's not classified as a danger as of yet nor in Autumn

Winston

Winston

Winston

Can't you see how messed up everything is? This is what happens when the right people are in power? People who are qualified? I'm guessing you earn over 150k a year and vote conservative? You're just standing your ground as you're the type who needs to be different. That needs to change and it's changing. Big changes are coming to this world and it's the Normal People that needs to do it. If everyone does it then change can happen. Oh they'll send the police, army etc. They're just people who have mothers and fathers, family who will tell them to stand with us and not take orders. We can make the world a better place, just need to change the mentality of people like you! Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow but trust me this world is going to kick off one day, people have had enough!!!

What has who we vote for and what a shit shower the government are got to do with vaccines?

Winston

"

Its them and the big pharma that is pushing the narrative! They were the ones trying to force it on people. Look at Canada, NZ and Australia! UK did it too. The death numbers where all fixed! Proven! They wasn't taking into account natural immunity! Pushing it on to kids! I'm no hypocrite I follow no one and listen to no one but myself. I'll watch all aspects of the news from mainstream and independent and I'll make my own mind up. I'm not religious and I have never voted in my life. I see the world as a simple place, make enough money to eat and stay warm that's all I need. Everything else is a WANT. I work when I need too not when I have too. Everything I own fits into a backpack and that's all I need to survive. Tent, sleeping bag, drone and clothes.

The vaccines do more harm than good unless you truly need them. People are being forced to take them for work! Why? You can still catch and spread it being vaccinated! Bully tactics by the government. The government's of this world have everything to do with everything! Or maybe there's people above them controlling them!? The illuminati maybe?

By *woodcplCouple  over a year ago

Borehamwood

Winston

Winston

Winston

Winston

Its them and the big pharma that is pushing the narrative! They were the ones trying to force it on people. Look at Canada, NZ and Australia! UK did it too. The death numbers where all fixed! Proven! They wasn't taking into account natural immunity! Pushing it on to kids! I'm no hypocrite I follow no one and listen to no one but myself. I'll watch all aspects of the news from mainstream and independent and I'll make my own mind up. I'm not religious and I have never voted in my life. I see the world as a simple place, make enough money to eat and stay warm that's all I need. Everything else is a WANT. I work when I need too not when I have too. Everything I own fits into a backpack and that's all I need to survive. Tent, sleeping bag, drone and clothes.

The vaccines do more harm than good unless you truly need them. People are being forced to take them for work! Why? You can still catch and spread it being vaccinated! Bully tactics by the government. The government's of this world have everything to do with everything! Or maybe there's people above them controlling them!? The illuminati maybe? "

Yep, you like me follow the facts !

By *ussex team upCouple (MM)  over a year ago

Sussex

Winston

Winston

Winston

Winston

The vaccines do more harm than good unless you truly need them. People are being forced to take them for work! Why? You can still catch and spread it being vaccinated! Bully tactics by the government. The government's of this world have everything to do with everything! Or maybe there's people above them controlling them!? The illuminati maybe? "

Or maybe common sense hopefully tells you to get jabbed

Winston

Winston

Winston

Winston

The vaccines do more harm than good unless you truly need them. People are being forced to take them for work! Why? You can still catch and spread it being vaccinated! Bully tactics by the government. The government's of this world have everything to do with everything! Or maybe there's people above them controlling them!? The illuminati maybe?

Or maybe common sense hopefully tells you to get jabbed "

How is it common sense? No it's common sense to make you're own choice of you think you need it or not? It's been proven now that you can catch and spread covid even of you're vaccinated so it only comes down to a threat to your personal health. I feel i could get over covid myself and become naturally immune. If I don't I don't no harm to anyone else.

To the person who just messaged me telling me to get a job, get a home and stop avoiding responsibility... this is what's wrong with the world... People! Stop avoiding responsibility? I don't have kids or a wife. I am my own responsibility and I choose to live like this. Or do you mean get a job pay rent and pay taxes and get screwed and put up with it like the rest of you? Nah you're alright. I'm happy sleeping in my tent waking up to different views in different countries. Sleeping on the beaches of Europe. It's a great life you should try it or do you have a mortgage and debts and contracts? Ah well

By *ittlemissmistressKCouple  over a year ago

Southampton

You can get booster if you're a frontline worker ie NHS worker... Had my booster on Tuesday

Winston

Winston

Winston

Winston

One piece of advice if I may.

Stop listening to yourself.

Winston

By *ortyairCouple  over a year ago

Wallasey

Winston

Winston

Winston

Winston

Winston "

'Stop listening to yourself' , still giggling about this now xxx

Winston

Winston

Winston

Winston

Winston "

That's the best comeback you have?

Got mine last week along with flu jab

Winston

Winston

Winston

Winston

Winston

That's the best comeback you have? "

It's only 4 words but there's more sense in them than anything you've written.

You've made plenty of claims over this thread.

I've yet to see anything to substantiate anything you've said.

Here's your chance.

I'll pick a random one.

"The vaccines do more harm than good unless you truly need them"

Got anything to substantiate that? Just one link I can read?

I'll wait.

Winston

Winston

Winston

Winston

Winston

Winston

That's the best comeback you have?

It's only 4 words but there's more sense in them than anything you've written.

You've made plenty of claims over this thread.

I've yet to see anything to substantiate anything you've said.

Here's your chance.

I'll pick a random one.

"The vaccines do more harm than good unless you truly need them"

Got anything to substantiate that? Just one link I can read?

I'll wait.

Winston

"

Or "The death numbers where all fixed! Proven!"

Wheres the proof?

Winston

By *wingin CatMan  over a year ago

London

"Do your own research" - the usual answer that means "no, I don't have proof to back up my wacky theories".

""Do your own research" - the usual answer that means "no, I don't have proof to back up my wacky theories"."

Spot on.

Winston

chester

https://doi.org/10.1016/j.vaccine.2022.08.036

Peer review and published adverse reactions to MRNA save you reading it states 0.9-500pfizer 1-800 moderna j+j now for context all other vaccines with anything higher than an adverse reaction of 1/2- 1,000,000 gets pulled

Durham

"https://doi.org/10.1016/j.vaccine.2022.08.036

Peer review and published adverse reactions to MRNA save you reading it states 0.9-500pfizer 1-800 moderna j+j now for context all other vaccines with anything higher than an adverse reaction of 1/2- 1,000,000 gets pulled "

You didn't read the report fully did you. Oh dear.

Durham

Peer review and published adverse reactions to MRNA save you reading it states 0.9-500pfizer 1-800 moderna j+j now for context all other vaccines with anything higher than an adverse reaction of 1/2- 1,000,000 gets pulled

You didn't read the report fully did you. Oh dear."

And it not properly peer reviewded yet. It does look if it done properly.

You didn't read the report fully did you. Oh dear."

"Voilà" ahhhh, oops, oh dear.

Winston

""Do your own research" - the usual answer that means "no, I don't have proof to back up my wacky theories"."

When did I say that?

What I meant for the vaccines doing more harm than good is that people are having vaccines when really they don't need it. All medication comes with side effects and you really don't know how you'll react to it. So if a person is low risk of anything bad happening from catching covid then having the vaccine is doing more harm than actually getting covid. If you're high risk of serious consequences of catching covid then the vaccine isn't as harmful as catching covid. Simple really... natural immunity should always be the 1st option.

The numbers being fixed, they were counting people who died that had covid not died from covid.

No words here we are in so much trouble

tesside

Sigh.

Backpacker’s ravings have provided some light amusement but it seems cruel to laugh at someone who’s world view is quite so off.

By *ussex team upCouple (MM)  over a year ago

Sussex

""Do your own research" - the usual answer that means "no, I don't have proof to back up my wacky theories".

When did I say that?

What I meant for the vaccines doing more harm than good is that people are having vaccines when really they don't need it. All medication comes with side effects and you really don't know how you'll react to it. So if a person is low risk of anything bad happening from catching covid then having the vaccine is doing more harm than actually getting covid. If you're high risk of serious consequences of catching covid then the vaccine isn't as harmful as catching covid. Simple really... natural immunity should always be the 1st option.

The numbers being fixed, they were counting people who died that had covid not died from covid.

"

I think you have completely forgotten the term "additional deaths"

Having the vaccine reduces the chance of catching it (then spreading) as well as the serious ness if you do catch it . A no brainer really

By *iving for todayMan  over a year ago

stirling

gettin my booster on the 17th the monday after my 65th

By *lowercandyWoman  over a year ago

Lancashire

Texts are coming out in order as before

I've just had mine to say I can book a booster

"Sigh.

Backpacker’s ravings have provided some light amusement but it seems cruel to laugh at someone who’s world view is quite so off.

"

Lol my eyes are wide open! I live in the real world I'm not a cog in a machine.

""Do your own research" - the usual answer that means "no, I don't have proof to back up my wacky theories".

When did I say that?

I think you have completely forgotten the term "additional deaths"

Having the vaccine reduces the chance of catching it (then spreading) as well as the serious ness if you do catch it . A no brainer really "

Reduces not stops. I feel i can get over covid naturally. The flu jab reduces the risk also but do you tell everyone to get the flu jab? No it's just for people who feel they need it. Why the pressure to get covid jab but not the flu jab? Do you wear masks and don't visit elderly relative during flu season? No!

Just do what you want don’t moan about it I’m taking my booster because i burried my mum due to covid yes i do believe covid killed her i never got to say goodbye or see her when she was laid out .do i believe she would still be here if jabbed i don’t know do i think vaccine is worth taking its up to u do i wish mum was still here yes so do whatever you want your all grown up but don’t disrespect us who have lost someone

By *igballs2021Man  over a year ago

Cardiff

lot of sheep in here i see

"lot of sheep in here i see"
I agree.. can't believe there are still so many people believing the anti vax hype still x

"Just do what you want don’t moan about it I’m taking my booster because i burried my mum due to covid yes i do believe covid killed her i never got to say goodbye or see her when she was laid out .do i believe she would still be here if jabbed i don’t know do i think vaccine is worth taking its up to u do i wish mum was still here yes so do whatever you want your all grown up but don’t disrespect us who have lost someone "

Sorry to hear that and I hope you're doing well. There's no disrespect just fed up of people cladding non vaccinated people as scum and wrong! Where's the freedom of choice?